Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) (11170 Views)

Dead Body Floating In The Water In Lagos, Nigeria (Disturbing Photos) / Chinese The Cannibalism In GABON REPUBLIC. / Angry Mob In India Attacks Nigerian Students Accused Of Cannibalism And Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by phemmylink(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2016
A friend on Facebook who happens to be a police officer just posted this on his page. I now wonder what this country is breeding...
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by phemmylink(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2016
embarassed

Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by mhisbliss(f): 10:11am On Sep 14, 2016
op bet why, hmmm
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by EpicMaurice(m): 10:13am On Sep 14, 2016
Chisos!!!! Wtf!!!

You people should think before you come and start blaming buhari. This is no laughing matter.
I wonder what nigeria is turning into
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2016
Tell me it's photoshopped please.

Dayuuum!
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by 4reala(m): 10:16am On Sep 14, 2016
Jesus Christ! Even d devil himself shld be a learner compared to dis once. Heartless. I pray they eat themselves and there family
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by shininglite(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2016
All in the name to get wealth.."he that wants to get rich quickly would neva be innocent"
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by sorextee(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2016
na wa o. which country is this?? cos I heard such things happen in one state like that in the south east and another in north central(name of states withheld)...
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by Durbaubal682: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by kpoins: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
These ones are complete cannibals of the highest order.May God deliver us from such cruel and evil men.
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by Orjioorji(f): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
sorextee:
na wa o. which country is this?? cos I heard such things happen in one state like that in the south east and another in north central(name of states withheld)...
you are a fool , tell me which region do money ritual and cannibalism to get money much ?
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by Benrosaria(m): 12:26am On Apr 25, 2022
Please can I ask a question on this thread.

Why does everyone feel disgusted about the action in this, but very rare won’t feel when it’s Christmas
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by haslaw(m): 3:22am On Apr 25, 2022
Very disturbing pictures

South East and some areas in South South are the ones who eat their fellow humans. It is however more common in SE.

I expect the st00peed Igbo mkporu miri cannibals to quote me trying to deny what everyone in Nigeria knows as true.

You know what you are doing is evil but when others point it out to you you start foaming at the mouth while insulting your ancestors. Only the guilty will be insulting their ancestors because of this post.

2 Likes

Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 25, 2022
Biafran cannibals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by Blackman7: 7:47am On Apr 25, 2022
Common practice in IGBO land

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by Vincyman: 7:53am On Apr 25, 2022
Some humans sha angry
You go dey chop ur fellow Humans and u dey feel happy
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by Fashionista01(f): 8:04am On Apr 25, 2022
Any evil one committed in this life, must be paid for. Take it or leave it.
Re: Cannibals And Cannibalism In Nigeria (disturbing Graphics) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2022
Blood of Jesus oooooooooooooooooo ehhhhh is that a human being ooo my God what's Nigeria turning into ooooo. Father lord have mercy ooo

(1) (Reply)

How Bad Roads & Potholes Serve As Gateways To Kidnappers’ Dens / Police Intercept 7,500 Live Cartridges, ₦‎600 Million Indian Hemp In Kebbi / Robbers Kill Oshin Aderigbigbe, NANS Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.