Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me (2530 Views)

Pls Help My Lower Lip Is Turning Pink (pics) / See A Baby Facing Death from a Life-threatening Bump on The lower back (photo) / Relief Your Lower Back Pain Today With Stoppain 2-in-1 Belt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Rockyrascal(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello nairalanders

I have been having this problem of waist pain since a year and 9months now,I first noticed this problem as at ealy last year but I never took it serious and just. Felt it might be inadequate rest or bad sleeping posture.
By january this Year,the pain worsened.I felt this crusciating and sharp pains around my waist each time I sleep at night,and when I wake up from my sleep to take a deep breath, breathing in and out is always a problem because a very sharp pain like my waist is been chained occurs.
Am the type that always love sleeping on my tommy and I often sleep with my sides too but always find it difficult and uncomfortable sleeping with my back on the bed.the surprising thing I discovered was that I noticed whenever I wokeup from bed let's say in the next 5 to 10 mins the pains will be no more not even when am having my siesta.but at night I battle this pain. I have surfed the internet for informations concerning this and even told my friends about this.one said it Was high intake of sugar,which I know I consume a lot. the internet tips I received hinted on regular exercises,I have been battling this problem since last year till This moment.
I am pleading with the doctors in the house and all other personsn I need your advice on how to go about it because this lower back pain is killing me.

1 Like

Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by globuscure: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
Dear Rocky

Greetings from GlobuscCure!!
We have read your chief complaint and we can surely assist you in the treatment of your lower back pain. However, we would like to discuss few things and treatment options with you in details.
Can you please email us your medical history/old medical records you have.
Awaiting your response soonest to discuss more in details.

You can contact us via email enquiry@gmail.com. You can also whatsapp us at +917798132470

Awaiting your response.
Regards,
Fareed Khan
+917798132470
www.globuscure.com

Rockyrascal:
Hello nairalanders

I have been having this problem of waist pain since a year and 9months now,I first noticed this problem as at ealy last year but I never took it serious and just. Felt it might be inadequate rest or bad sleeping posture.
By january this Year,the pain worsened.I felt this crusciating and sharp pains around my waist each time I sleep at night,and when I wake up from my sleep to take a deep breath, breathing in and out is always a problem because a very sharp pain like my waist is been chained occurs.
Am the type that always love sleeping on my tommy and I often sleep with my sides too but always find it difficult and uncomfortable sleeping with my back on the bed.the surprising thing I discovered was that I noticed whenever I wokeup from bed let's say in the next 5 to 10 mins the pains will be no more not even when am having my siesta.but at night I battle this pain. I have surfed the internet for informations concerning this and even told my friends about this.one said it Was high intake of sugar,which I know I consume a lot. the internet tips I received hinted on regular exercises,I have been battling this problem since last year till This moment.
I am pleading with the doctors in the house and all other personsn I need your advice on how to go about it because this lower back pain is killing me.
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Rockyrascal:
Hello nairalanders

I too had similar pain for over 3months nw.it affected my legs.am jst recovering. bt I tot it was very serious case liie back cancer bcus night time back pain is serious associated wit back cancer.I visited several doctors. dey jst giv me painkillers and muscle relexant. it still persisted. u was depressed cus wat I was seein on mayo clinics wasn't helping.I started eating less due to depression n der by lost weight( anoda sign of cancer).I was devastated. I almost went for an mri scan of d spine which cost over 70k.bt bfor I considered dat, my mums friend refered us to on hospital at obanikoro. guy dis my pain was severe dat I couldnt sleep due to d pain, tingling in my legs, movements in my head. we met dis old doc (more dan 70 yrs). he examine me.palpatated my spine.he ask if I did any activity dat involves bending,I said used.I fetch water every evenin. c hw ignorant I was, I never reason go dt side.to c dis man u wld pay 5k for consultation fee asides card moni. d man said mine was deep since I didn't feel pain wen he touched me. my mam dey panic.d man laff n ordered an xray. d next day we came.he said d gap between my l4 l5 appears closer.told me to stop carrying tins for now n taught me hw to lift tins.to me certain exercise to do and to sleep on d floor. my bro I sleep like a king@ night nw bt always do my exercise every morning. I jst have little tingling in my legs whch I bliv it wld go soon.u can go check my topics n u wld c dat I nearly comited suicide self cus of fear of cancer. bro wat steps av u taking
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Zainey338: 10:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by gawab: 6:34am On Sep 15, 2016
Rockyrascal:
Hello nairalanders

Get reasonable quantity of the bark of Baobab tree, boil in water leave it for 24hrs before consuming. Take half glass cup twice daily. Also look for an apitherapist for Bee venom therapy (BVT), very effective.
www.totalhealthland.com 08184408033
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Rockyrascal(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
I too had similar pain for over 3months nw.it affected my legs.am jst recovering. bt I tot it was very serious case liie back cancer bcus night time back pain is serious associated wit back cancer.I visited several doctors. dey jst giv me painkillers and muscle relexant. it still persisted. u was depressed cus wat I was seein on mayo clinics wasn't helping.I started eating less due to depression n der by lost weight( anoda sign of cancer).I was devastated. I almost went for an mri scan of d spine which cost over 70k.bt bfor I considered dat, my mums friend refered us to on hospital at obanikoro. guy dis my pain was severe dat I couldnt sleep due to d pain, tingling in my legs, movements in my head. we met dis old doc (more dan 70 yrs). he examine me.palpatated my spine.he ask if I did any activity dat involves bending,I said used.I fetch water every evenin. c hw ignorant I was, I never reason go dt side.to c dis man u wld pay 5k for consultation fee asides card moni. d man said mine was deep since I didn't feel pain wen he touched me. my mam dey panic.d man laff n ordered an xray. d next day we came.he said d gap between my l4 l5 appears closer.told me to stop carrying tins for now n taught me hw to lift tins.to me certain exercise to do and to sleep on d floor. my bro I sleep like a king@ night nw bt always do my exercise every morning. I jst have little tingling in my legs whch I bliv it wld go soon.u can go check my topics n u wld c dat I nearly comited suicide self cus of fear of cancer. bro wat steps av u taking
I only drink atleast a glass of water before going to bed at night and I do little exercises in the morning.aside this two activities,I haven't taking any serious step.
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Rockyrascal(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
gawab:

Get reasonable quantity of the bark of Baobab tree, boil in water leave it for 24hrs before consuming. Take half glass cup twice daily. Also look for an apitherapist for Bee venom therapy (BVT), very effective.
www.totalhealthland.com 08184408033
how can I get the bark of a Baobab tree? By the way thanks for the info.
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Rockyrascal:
I only drink atleast a glass of water before going to bed at night and I do little exercises in the morning.aside this two activities,I haven't taking any serious step.
ok...where exactly is this pain? is it close to ur spine?
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Rockyrascal(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
ok...where exactly is this pain? is it close to ur spine?
no,its around my lower back region
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
Rockyrascal:
no,its around my lower back region
u knw der is a difference btw back pain and flank pain. wat side of d low back.left right or center
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Rockyrascal(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
u knw der is a difference btw back pain and flank pain. wat side of d low back.left right or center
its actually the centre region of my waist
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Rockyrascal:
its actually the centre region of my waist
den its ur low back. spine precisely. I'll advice u use ibruprofen twice daily n c hw it goes.bt eat bfor taking it. and avoid heavy lifting n bending. if it doesn't stop, c a doc
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Rockyrascal(m): 6:28am On Sep 16, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
den its ur low back. spine precisely. I'll advice u use ibruprofen twice daily n c hw it goes.bt eat bfor taking it. and avoid heavy lifting n bending. if it doesn't stop, c a doc
ok thanks a lot I will do just that.
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Warfibabe(f): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
pls don't take ibuprofen until u see a doctor. I had same pain for a month plus and kept taking ibuprofen which gave me instant relief, but worsened my situation wen my chest started to hurt as well. long story short, I was diagnosed with ulcer and told the ibru made it worse! so whatever u do see a doc first before attempting any drug.

1 Like

Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by sammysunny88: 2:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
Rockyrascal:
Hello nairalanders

Orthodux drugs this days is causing a lot to our body system that is why we need to go for herbal alternative. Yes, your case is not a complicated one just that you are complicating it yourself because of what hear from people. There is natural pure herbal that can cure this completely and permanently within 7 days and they are very effective and pure herbs. The efficacy of this herbal product are guarantee. Quote me and drop your contact for easy communication and I will get back to you with details and efficacy of this herbal. Even for the ulcer also.
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Princeakin4u: 7:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
Solution to Waist, Back & Joint Pains

Causes of Oxidative Stress are Smoking, Alcohol, Pesticides, Exposure to toxins, Inadequate of fruits and vegetables, Contaminants. Inadequate amount of physical activities Eyes, Heart, Skin, Kidney, Joints, Lung Brain, Immune System, Blood Vessels, Multi Organ
You can buy Ruzu Bitters but insist to get vouchers which indicate genuine ones and if you login your vouchers at www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim one bottle capable of or earn total of more than one Million Naira www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim To learn more to get authentic and original one visit ………………….. www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim
To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888visit ………………….. www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim
To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

You can buy Ruzu Bitters but insist to get vouchers (one bottle one voucher, do not allow to be cheated) which indicate genuine ones and if you login your vouchers at www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim one bottle is capable of or earn total of more than one Million Naira www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim
RUZU HERBAL BITTERS
NAFDAC: A7 – 1102 L

The effect can be seen in 24 hours
It is 100% natural
No additives
No artificial preservatives
No alcohol content
No side effect
It is nature’s pure miracle!

100% Natural Product
LIVE HEALTH DRINK
Diabetes
High Blood Pressure
Waist, Back & Joint Pains
Typhoid & Malaria fever
Rheumatism
Arthritis
Ulcer
Menstrual anomalies
Weak Erection
Cough/Sore Throat
Infertility (Male & female)
Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
Pile/Syphilis
Vaginal Discharge/Infections
Obesity/Weight Management
Stomach Troubles
Detoxifies the kidney and Tones the liver
And so much more………

Daniel Akpata of Radio Continental do surfer back pain after using …………………………………..He is now free from BACK PAIN. Several testimonies ……………..The product is good for WAIST, BACK & JOINT PAINS This information is given on July 17th 2016 To learn more to get authentic and original one visit ………………….. www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim

Wow! Live from Oga Professor…..

I have a client in Ile Ife, a retired Professor who started buying Ruzu bitters from me, only as a way of responding to my 'troublesome broadcasts'. After buying three bottles twice, he called me to negotiate for a carton and has since bought over four cartons. When he called to order for the last carton he bought, he asked me a question ' Do you know what I use Ruzu for most among many other issues?'. I said no sir. He said ' prostrate cancer ni o. Kini yen daa fun prostate cancer baje ( meaning- it is excellent for prostate cancer o. That product is very good for prostrate cancer)'. He said Ruzu came to him when all the efforts of Orthodox Medicine on his condition was becoming frustrating.

(Shared by Seyi Ogunlana) Do you know someone on whom doctors have given up? Let him/her try Ruzu. I know that you think my RUZU noise is too much. Trust me, i wouldn’t make so much noise if the product was not making so much waves! Why don’t you place an order for a trial?
To learn more to get authentic and original one visit ………………….. www.helpinglives.com.ng/gwrabim
Or 08051400850 07031998888

Rockyrascal:
Hello nairalanders

Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by shinebabe(f): 6:21am On Sep 21, 2016
nnamdiokere45:

You also need some detoxification process bro. Lifting heavy objects can over time thin up the tendons and linings between the bones and make movement painful. It usually starts in the lower back.
It also aggravated by pile caused from taking much alcohol or sugar and may lead to arthritis later in life.

Get a bottle of ruzu. Its bitters, and really bitter o. But I'm sure it will help reverse this process and feel better after some time
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 21, 2016
shinebabe:

You also need some detoxification process bro. Lifting heavy objects can over time thin up the tendons and linings between the bones and make movement painful. It
av recovered nw...
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by shinebabe(f): 6:38am On Sep 21, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
av recovered nw...

Oh great. Was still typing when I pressed send mistakenly. I can relate with your case ( though not personally). That thing can pain, good to know you're better now.
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2016
shinebabe:

Oh great. Was still typing when I pressed send mistakenly. I can relate with your case ( though not personally). That thing can pain, good to know you're better now.
bt r u a doc?
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by shinebabe(f): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
bt r u a doc?

Grew up with one
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2016
shinebabe:

Grew up with one
alright...lets b friends
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by shinebabe(f): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
alright...lets b friends

Online? No problem.
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Rockyrascal(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2016
Warfibabe:
pls don't take ibuprofen until u see a doctor. I had same pain for a month plus and kept taking ibuprofen which gave me instant relief, but worsened my situation wen my chest started to hurt as well. long story short, I was diagnosed with ulcer and told the ibru made it worse! so whatever u do see a doc first before attempting any drug.
ok thanks....hope you are better now
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by gawab: 5:38am On Sep 26, 2016
Rockyrascal:
how can I get the bark of a Baobab tree? By the way thanks for the info.
Baobab is called epo ose in yoruba dialet. You can get it from any herbal market within yorubaland.
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by Rockyrascal(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
gawab:

Baobab is called epo ose in yoruba dialet. You can get it from any herbal market within yorubaland.
ok thank you very much
Re: Help My Lower Back Is Killing Me by babyt66: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for what to use

(1) (Reply)

PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR THE EBOLA VIRUS / Major Causes Of Cough In Children And How To Treat Them / Monistat 7 Vaginal Antifungal Cream For Sale At Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.