Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,064 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:16 AM

Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja (17246 Views)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / See How Much It Cost Apple To Make The Iphone 10 / The First Man To Buy Iphone 7 In The Middle East (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Gsmbasics: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
Despite the Recession, things are looking upbeat in computer village Ikeja for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus right after Apple revealed the new iPhones with water resistance, much better processor, and camera. Surprisingly, phone dealers in Ikeja have begun accepting pre-bookings for the brand-new iPhones.

As the iPhones will go on sale on September 16 in America and other chosen nations, Nigeria will not get the iPhones in the 2nd phase launch a week later on either.

This has actually also assisted in activating the demand for the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in computer village market and the opening bids for the iPhone 7 32GB is close to N230,000.

The iPhone 7 Plus 32GB cut-off stood at an incredible N290,000. The need for the two brand-new colours - jet black and black - appear to be high and will cost N10,000 more over the above-quoted rate.

One of the dealers based in Ikeja confirmed to have gotten 10 pre-bookings for the iPhone 7 Plus and 4 bookings for the iPhone 7.

http://gsmbasics.com.ng/579/regardless-of-recession-nigerians-are-pre-booking-for-the-iphone-7-in-computer-village.html

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by ajasbaba(m): 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
THIS COUNTRY IS NOT BROKE,

PEOPLE JUST HIDE THERE MONEY FOR HOUSE

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Sunkyphil(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
chisos cry

6 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Gsmbasics: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
ajasbaba:

lool that's not true. the hustle is real. lots of people have lost their jobs. I don't see any reason to hide money in the house.

8 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by snadguy007(m): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
ajasbaba:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by barackodam: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sunkyphil:
chisos cry

this isn't funny, but iono why I had to laugh out loud

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by nototribalist: 6:51am On Sep 15, 2016
How are we sure this phone won't sale for N450,000

3 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by herzern(m): 7:29am On Sep 15, 2016
nototribalist:
How are we sure this phone won't sale for N450,000

Early dhiz Morninq... embarassed

Concerninq the post....

Niqerians won't use up to 30% of the iPhone 7 functions.....

The sole/main reason for buyinq the phone is to show off and intimidate people.....

118 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by thunder74(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Life continues which ever way.

But seriously, this is not the time for all these luxuries except you are or related to one of *them.

* Yahoo boys
Politicians
Politicians children
And the likes

13 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Unsad(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Buhari idiocy no affect some people angry

3 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy

I don't like the iPhone 7.

So I go just they manage my iPhone 6 they go grin

10 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Emeka71(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Nigerians are so foolish; they can count up to huge amount of money just to buy a phone that will eventually go by one-chance.

6 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by herzern(m): 7:30am On Sep 15, 2016

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by faitheverest(f): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2016
Issoryt

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by soberdrunk(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2016
CHAI!! I don die!!!230-290k and i don promise like 9 different hot girls, houserent is around the corner, cars need new tyres! Apple una nor try oooo! Shebi una 4 wait till next year b4 una release am[url][/url][url][/url] angry sad

3 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by theemy(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2016
Lington: I Love You
Anita: Lol
Lington: I Need You In My Life
Lington: You are my everything
Lington: iPhone6 or iPhone7?
Anita: iPhone7
Lington: Loooooooooool
Anita: Do you wanna buy it for me?
Anita: Talk to me now
#To be continued.

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by henrydadon(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2016
Those that are rich in Nigeria are rich

While those that are poor are extremely poor

We just like deceiving our selfs in this country

14 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Turks: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Prioritits...

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by goldedprince: 7:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Your prices are for Chinese iPhones right?

3 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by tayoxx(m): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Nansense
Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by raebox: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2016
i don book am now

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by emmaak2(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Emeka71:
Nigerians are so foolish; they can count up to huge amount of money just to buy a phone that will eventually go by one-chance.

6 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Dannyset(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2016
That's Nigerians for you. Show off set of beings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by ipledge10(m): 7:34am On Sep 15, 2016
i just preordered iPhone 7 plus... I can't wait

10 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Elerineye01(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2016
#Radarada #Iranu

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by banito1(m): 7:35am On Sep 15, 2016
Money never disappears, it only moves from a great many to the very few. That's the basic meaning of a recession, so expect more of such luxurious buying from the very few.

9 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by ReverseEngineer: 7:35am On Sep 15, 2016
We Africans are the most mentally enslaved
people. Well, Entrepreneurs would keep
developing products and we'll keep buying. Smh.
Apple Developers, Kudos!
What you don't know is, You too can build your
tech skills today..
Become a web developer, acquire programming
skills and Get proficient in Graphics design.
Check my signature for more info..

3 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by chimah3(m): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Before!!

Is it not the likes of Zahra Buhari preodering!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by niggi4life(m): 7:38am On Sep 15, 2016
I said it last week na.

I see am life with my koro koro eye

4 Likes

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by Oluwabenny: 7:38am On Sep 15, 2016
EndTime iPhone

1 Like

Re: Regardless Of Recession Nigerians Are Pre-booking For The Iphone 7 In Ikeja by GoldenJAT(m): 7:39am On Sep 15, 2016
nigerians are not that broke..we just love overheating the POLITY..EVERY1 WANNA SHOW THEY ARE IN THE KNOW HOW BY SHOUTING BUHARI'S NAME UP nd down.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Free Internet Calls To Any Country + Within Nigeria / Post Pins Of Stolen Blackberry Phones Here / Apple Confirms Iphone 8 Is Making A Crackling Sound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.