Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Should I Give In To Her Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give In To Her Offer? (1034 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / 3 Confidence Questions To Ask Girl That Will Make Her Offer Sex On First Hangout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give In To Her Offer? by Davindal(m): 4:58pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hey guys! I need an advice.

There is this very tall, fair-compleioned, intelligent, and beautiful 22 year old girl whom I have been dating for a long time now, since when we were kids. We so much love ourselves. She is currently a 300level computer science undergraduate student of a higher institution. We have been in contact(talking on phone & chatting on Watsapp) ever since though our relationship is not a steady one - it has been off and on - no thanks to militating distance between us,

In the month of April this year, I traveled home to attend a burial ceremony; I didn't inform her I was coming around, only to mistakenly bump into her. She was shocked to her marrow upon sighting me. I didn't know what to tell her. Later on, I apologized to her,

Few days later(2 days), before a trip back to my base, she payed me a visit in my family house. My mum was a kinda okay with her, and by extension likes her(because she keeps asking after her). A moment after she arrived, I led her to my room for privacy sake; there she threw emotion-laden words of lamentation at me. I was speechless all through because I knew I was guilty(have wronged her), which later led to my concessions to her. In the cause of her expression of displeasure, she reminded me that I deflowered her, and promised her marriage. She went further to say that she has been keeping herself for me since then. Despite all the numerous toasters - which I later confirmed to be true - through my personal spies, around her school.

I, Consequently, made a plea to her in falsehood, that she was the one and only woman in my life - even when I know I have numerous girlfriends on my neck.

Ever since then to this moment, she has been insistent on paying a visit to me in my base. I have been objecting but decided to let her come.

On last night's phone conversation and watsapp chats, She informed me of her sexual starvation, and made it clear that she wouldn't want me to use condom on her.
I objected on pregnancy and STDs(STIs) grounds, but she rejected saying that she would be willing to share whatever disease I might claim to have, that she loves and trusts me a lot.

Inwardly, I know that I'm one of the most unfaithful youths in the world but still can't help the matter. I know that this very girl can kill because of me, yet I can't help been faithful to her. I love her sincerely though, yet can't keep to only her. Right now I fill like crying for her.

Furthermore, she insisted on giving me a blow-job, and would even do more to please me as her man.

Now, the issues are:

How do I keep faith to one girl?

I don't like having sex without condom; I don't want to risk anything(she might hook me if pregnancy results)

I don't like blow-jobs; it disgusts me. Moreover, I hate it.

Other girls might see her, for I have yet to decide whom to settle down with.

Pls guys...no insults. What do I do?
Re: Should I Give In To Her Offer? by ImDharay: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2016
You are a chronic cheat & u don't want insults? Guy
no make me vex slap you with my left leg. You
even sound likah a confused fellow who knows
not wahh he wants, Man you know wahh....
Decide on who to stay with and manoeuvre your way
away from your other shenkes with time tho i doubt you are really ready to settle with one girl...##MrDavinda Skuribebo...

1 Like

Re: Should I Give In To Her Offer? by firstking01(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
There's a general saying that until you lose what you have you will never cherish it....just like when we throw GEJ away and now we are wailing in "had we know"....
Re: Should I Give In To Her Offer? by jonaifame22(m): 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
So how do you know she can kill for you, as she done it before?
Re: Should I Give In To Her Offer? by Talann379: 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: Should I Give In To Her Offer? by Surfboard(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Talann379:

I'm fine, but as you already know, I can't speak for everyone. How are you?
Re: Should I Give In To Her Offer? by njiasi30(f): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
En en, numerous girls #issorite# and i cant believe u dont like bj or is it dat u ve nt met d experts cheesy hearing it 4 d first time tho. Honestly u ve a long way to go, with dis kind of lifestyle u might end up making d wrong decision on who to marry.... 2 much of everything is bad, life is nt all abt sex. Don't ruin ur life 4 nothing, btw how old re u? Maybe life still dey shack u lol grin cheesy
Re: Should I Give In To Her Offer? by Gothblackgal(f): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2016
Davindal:
Hey guys! I need an advice.

There is this very tall, fair-compleioned, intelligent, and beautiful 22 year old girl whom I have been dating for a long time now, since when we were kids. We so much love ourselves. She is currently a 300level computer science undergraduate student of a higher institution. We have been in contact(talking on phone & chatting on Watsapp) ever since though our relationship is not a steady one - it has been off and on - no thanks to militating distance between us,

In the month of April this year, I traveled home to attend a burial ceremony; I didn't inform her I was coming around, only to mistakenly bump into her. She was shocked to her marrow upon sighting me. I didn't know what to tell her. Later on, I apologized to her,

Few days later(2 days), before a trip back to my base, she payed me a visit in my family house. My mum was a kinda okay with her, and by extension likes her(because she keeps asking after her). A moment after she arrived, I led her to my room for privacy sake; there she threw emotion-laden words of lamentation at me. I was speechless all through because I knew I was guilty(have wronged her), which later led to my concessions to her. In the cause of her expression of displeasure, she reminded me that I deflowered her, and promised her marriage. She went further to say that she has been keeping herself for me since then. Despite all the numerous toasters - which I later confirmed to be true - through my personal spies, around her school.

I, Consequently, made a plea to her in falsehood, that she was the one and only woman in my life - even when I know I have numerous girlfriends on my neck.

Ever since then to this moment, she has been insistent on paying a visit to me in my base. I have been objecting but decided to let her come.

On last night's phone conversation and watsapp chats, She informed me of her sexual starvation, and made it clear that she wouldn't want me to use condom on her.
I objected on pregnancy and STDs(STIs) grounds, but she rejected saying that she would be willing to share whatever disease I might claim to have, that she loves and trusts me a lot.

Inwardly, I know that I'm one of the most unfaithful youths in the world but still can't help the matter. I know that this very girl can kill because of me, yet I can't help been faithful to her. I love her sincerely though, yet can't keep to only her. Right now I fill like crying for her.

Furthermore, she insisted on giving me a blow-job, and would even do more to please me as her man.

Now, the issues are:

How do I keep faith to one girl?

I don't like having sex without condom; I don't want to risk anything(she might hook me if pregnancy results)

I don't like blow-jobs; it disgusts me. Moreover, I hate it.

Other girls might see her, for I have yet to decide whom to settle down with.

Pls guys...no insults. What do I do?

What does fair complexion have to do with anything, after getting into gobe, coming to us to advise, follow your heart, but take your brain with you!
Re: Should I Give In To Her Offer? by Syvyd199: 7:49pm On Sep 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

[MUST READ] 6 Secrets Nobody Tells You About M@sturbating / Is This Marriage Or Slavery? / He Is Mentally Unstable – Tunde Agbaje’s ‘lover’ Finally Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.