Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her (5392 Views)

Man And His Fiancee's Bum In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her by hubtiva: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
This light-skinned curvy lady from West Africa has been tentatively deemed the woman with the biggest backside on the African continent as she parades an enigmatic butt Nice Eudoxie Yao is a very rare ‘breed’ of physically endowed African ladies on social media. She has her natural assets
balanced on both sides. She is not only bootylicious as young people will say, but she is also explosively busty.

more pix @ http://hubtiva.com/2016/09/14/so-explosive-woman-with-the-biggest-bum-bum-in-africa-finally-discoveredher-pictures-will-drop-ur-jaw/

Re: picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her by hubtiva: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her by Flexherbal(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2016
She gat it!
Re: picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her by jonaifame22(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Wonderful and marvelous are the works of ur hands oh lord,Great is thy name

1 Like

Re: picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her by Julietcutie(f): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
jeez
Re: picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her by Princejboy(m): 8:29pm On Sep 14, 2016
sad shocked :owhat is this
Re: picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
All I can see, is a sewage gadget disposal

U better, seek for some solutions

Rubbish
Re: picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her by objobj: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
All im thinking is manure.
Re: picture - Woman With The ‘biggest Bum Bum’ In Africa Finally Discovered…her by objobj: 9:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
All im thinking is manure. Soil nutrients

(1) (Reply)

See Naija Babe With Heavy B00bies And Nyansh Shares Her Photos On IG / Nigerian Women Need To Quit This Habit / Should I Keep Talking With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.