Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

HELP Oo,,any DERMATOLOGIST In The House??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP Oo,,any DERMATOLOGIST In The House??? (1231 Views)

Help!!! Any Dermatologist Here / Dermatologist In The House Pls I Need Urgent Help / Urgent Help Needed - Please Any Dermatologist (skin Doctor) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP Oo,,any DERMATOLOGIST In The House??? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
good evening all,
Recently,I developed a skin colouration(not actually eczyma).
I am chocolate in colour but this condition created fairer spots on my body like circles.
I have been to two pharmacists and I was given formbat,nizoral,visita plus,drugs,etc but up till now the fairer spots are still there.
it's being a month this condition started. I am just tired of wasting money all around and needs a permanent solution.

please,I am appealing to the DERMATOLOGIST in the house to come to my aid.

Lalasticlala...pls help me and push to front page ooo

1 Like

Re: HELP Oo,,any DERMATOLOGIST In The House??? by babyt66: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hello dear, what you have is called psoriasis
Watsapp on 08032493281 for details on what to use
Re: HELP Oo,,any DERMATOLOGIST In The House??? by Kristystore14: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hello, i am not a dermatologist but i am currently treating something very similar to yours with an organic soap and cream. I have been using both for a bout a week now and i am seeing good results. There are also testimonies from ladies who have used these products. If you are interested you can email me at kristyshealthandbeautystore@gmail.com
Re: HELP Oo,,any DERMATOLOGIST In The House??? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2016
Randy91:
good evening all,
Recently,I developed a skin colouration(not actually eczyma).
I am chocolate in colour but this condition created fairer spots on my body like circles.
I have been to two pharmacists and I was given formbat,nizoral,visita plus,drugs,etc but up till now the fairer spots are still there.
it's being a month this condition started. I am just tired of wasting money all around and needs a permanent solution.

please,I am appealing to the DERMATOLOGIST in the house to come to my aid.

Lalasticlala...pls help me and push to front page ooo
You see the problem with Nigerians? You went to chemists /pharmacists, tried out several treatments, wasted your money with no improvement, running round and round in a circle. Tomorrow you would turn around to say Nigerian doctors are wack after you would have worsened your condition and expecting a sudden miracle from us.
Well, there are a hundred and one causes or diagnosis of a hypopigmented patch which you have. No one would diagnose or prescribe to you without a proper examination of the lesion.
Kindly visit the hospital and get examined .
Thanks

1 Like

Re: HELP Oo,,any DERMATOLOGIST In The House??? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
frenchwine:

You see the problem with Nigerians? You went to chemists /pharmacists, tried out several treatments, wasted your money with no improvement, running round and round in a circle. Tomorrow you would turn around to say Nigerian doctors are wack after you would have worsened your condition and expecting a sudden miracle from us.
Well, there are a hundred and one causes or diagnosis of a hypopigmented patch which you have. No one would diagnose or prescribe to you without a proper examination of the lesion.
Kindly visit the hospital and get examined .
Thanks

pls naa,send me ur watsapp contact via this(ajokucharles1992@gmail.com),,let me send d pictures of d infected area and hw it looks like.... I was@university teaching hospital as u directed, it was nt easy after buying card still,I didn't even meet a dermatologist... it ws painful sha....pls jst help me send ur watsapp number.

(1) (Reply)

Association Of Resident Doctors,uith Ilorin Holds Mega Protest And Begins Strik / How Best Can A Woman Keep Her Private Part Clean?--kangpe / Jewel Cosmetics And Batlan Cosmetics Wholesale Annual Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.