Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B (1891 Views)

Ladies: What Do You Do When Your Crush Doesn't Start A Chat(dm) Properly? / Ten Things To Do When Your Wife Start Misbehaving / 10 Smart Steps To Help You Get Over Your Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 7:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
Mc.Brooklyn I love you kiss

Laveda: Lol cheesy

Mc.Brooklyn: I Need You in my Life kiss

Mc.Brooklyn: You're my everything embarassed

Mc.Brooklyn: iPhone 6 or iPhone 7?? kiss

Laveda: iPhone 7 kiss

Mc.Brooklyn: Loooooooooooooool grin grin

Laveda: Do you wanna buy it for me? kiss

Laveda: Talk to me now! embarassed

#ToBeContinued . . . Loooooooooooool cheesy cheesy

PS: I just used Laveda as an example because she is one of those babes I like and do relate with very well here though she ain't even my crush undecided angry
It's a pity my crush here already deactivated her account embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by teejaypee: 7:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
grin
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by Herinn330: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by jonaifame22(m): 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Too bad,laveda ain't ur crush buh u used her name.

1 Like

Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2016
jonaifame22:
Too bad,laveda ain't ur crush buh u used her name.

Yeah, I guess you didn't read the part where I inserted PS into the post very well undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2016
Herinn330:
Hello every one, how are you? smiley

Bruh, Wetin do you now?? Why you dey greet everyone for every thread for Nairaland?? undecided

1 Like

Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by Cool23(m): 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
I will try it for my crush
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by iykekelvins(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
Looolgrin
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by theEYe21(f): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
Who cares? undecided
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by Laveda(f): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Mc.Brooklyn I love you kiss

Mc.Brooklyn: I Need You in my Life kiss

Mc.Brooklyn: You're my everything embarassed

Mc.Brooklyn: iPhone 6 or iPhone 7?? kiss

Laveda: iPhone 7 kiss

Laveda: Do you wanna buy it for me? kiss

Laveda: Talk to me now! embarassed

#ToBeContinued . . . Loooooooooooool cheesy cheesy

PS: I just used Laveda as an example because she is one of those babes I like and do relate with very well here though she ain't even my crush undecided angry
It's a pity my crush here already deactivated her account embarassed embarassed

Joker gringringrin

1 Like

Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by Smellymouth: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2016
theEYe21:
Who cares? undecided

NFCS cares..

2 Likes

Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by theEYe21(f): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

NFCS cares..
what is a NFCS? undecided I don't give a fvck undecided
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2016
theEYe21:
Who cares? undecided

Bruh, you need to keep calm and buy a brain first before commenting shits on my thread undecided
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
Laveda:

Joker gringringrin

Lol, No be only joker you go see, you go see Whot too cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Smellymouth:

NFCS cares..

Lol, Baba no mind the troll jawe cos E be like say recession don affect the effectiveness of his brain too cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by theEYe21(f): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, you need to keep calm and buy a brain first before commenting shits on my thread undecided
you need to go and hang niggaa undecided
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
theEYe21:
you need to go and hang niggaa undecided

Nigga, you need to keep calm and buy an original brain cos it seems like the one you're using now is a counterfeit brain undecided
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
hahahahaha cheesy "misbehaving"?
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
Cool23:
I will try it for my crush

Lol, Bruh you dey on a long thing if you go try am oooo. cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by theEYe21(f): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Nigga, you need to keep calm and buy an original brain cos it seems like the one you're using now is a counterfeit brain undecided
will you shut up! undecided
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 8:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
hahahahaha cheesy "misbehaving"?

Lol . . . Yeah, it's " misbehaving" kiss
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
theEYe21:
will you shut up! undecided

Troll, you're telling me to shut up on my own thread?? undecided

Who is your daddy?? undecided
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol . . . Yeah, it's " misbehaving" kiss
Kay.bye
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by theEYe21(f): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Troll, you're telling me to shut up on my own thread?? undecided

Who is your daddy?? undecided

yes who you be? undecided
non of your fvcking business, focus on your own dad will ya.
Dat is if you have one undecided
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2016
Laveda:

Joker gringringrin
when last did you check on miss twaci
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2016
theEYe21:
yes who you be? undecided
non of your fvcking business, focus on your own dad will ya.
Dat is if you have one undecided

Troll, of course I still have one and all thanks to him that he brought me up to be a better person and not like some filthy troll like yourself tongue
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by theEYe21(f): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Troll, of course I still have one and all thanks to him that he brought me up to be a better person and not like some filthy troll like yourself tongue
good luck with your rubbish troll life undecided
I doubt this is going to take you anywhere in life grin
Good fvucking riddance undecided
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 9:15pm On Sep 14, 2016
theEYe21:
good luck with your rubbish troll life undecided
I doubt this is going to take you anywhere in life grin
Good fvucking riddance undecided

OK!!! cool

I'm also wishing you good luck on your quest to goan buy an original brain kiss
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by theEYe21(f): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

OK!!! cool

I'm also wishing you good luck on your quest to goan buy an original brain kiss
are you fvcking gay? undecided
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
theEYe21:
are you fvcking gay? undecided

Nigga just open your phone browser and go to www.google.com and just type "Is Mc.Brooklyn gay"?? You'll surely get the answer you want and stop asking me Jamb question undecided kiss
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by theEYe21(f): 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Nigga just open your phone browser and go to www.google.com and just type "Is Mc.Brooklyn gay"?? You'll surely get the answer you want undecided kiss
stop fvcking kissing me angry gay homosapien *spits* angry
Re: When Your Crush Start Misbehaving And You Need To Resort Into A New Plan B by McBrooklyn(m): 9:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
theEYe21:
stop fvcking kissing me angry gay homosapien *spits* angry

OK!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From / In All My Experience, I Have Never Seen This "Back-side" Shape Before / What Is The Greatest Unknown Secret Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.