Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum (34540 Views)

A Nairalander Needs Your Advice: She Said I Should Deflower Her / Guys I Need Your Advice,she Loves Her Fiance Yet She Wants Us To Be Dating. / I Need Serious Advice She Keeps Saying We Are Just Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by lettynelly: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2016
This is same reason why families are breaking up,so on your own u cant reason?what is there that u are looking for advice,hmmmm jux realised u r still a boy not a man.
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by bilulu(m): 8:21am On Sep 16, 2016
madjune:
Find out why the first man left her or she left him...

Cos she will likely do it to you too.

In this kind of thing, karma works overtime.
d guy left cuz she refuse to abort it n now he's married n living somewhere else
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Smartademu(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
bilulu:

bros does d age matters? mind u I finished my Nysc not last year
He asking u about your age because u are not sounding matured.
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by Ernest50(m): 6:44am On Sep 17, 2016
If the both of u have seen each other face to face. Then, my dear, fast and pray by asking God for direction whether she is de right one for you. Seek God first my dear. All de best
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by pweetychyka(f): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
Firstking01
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by firstking01(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
pweetychyka:
Firstking01
Yes my queengrin
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by firstking01(m): 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
pweetychyka:
Firstking01
Yes my queengrin, hw r u??
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by pweetychyka(f): 10:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
firstking01:
Yes my queengrin, hw r u??

Am aii....
Hope u had a good day?
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by firstking01(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
pweetychyka:

Am aii.... Hope u had a good day?
Yes dear, trust you did too?
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by firstking01(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2016
pweetychyka:

Am aii.... Hope u had a good day?
You are not following back why??
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:19pm On Oct 04, 2016
bilulu:
I met this girl and we started chatting and later became close. I asked her out and before accepting she said she has a child. On hearing this my mind became so heavy to the extent that I felt heartbroken. Should I continue with this girl because I really like this girl?.... please I needed your candid advice.

Follow your heart. Some did it and are having a blast in their home while some are regretting.

Just follow your heart with enough prayer. Handle it as if you are marrying a normal lady cos she is a normal lady that also needs love.
Re: Please I Need Advice...... She Is A Single Mum by bilulu(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
nairalandbuzz:

Follow your heart. Some did it and are having a blast in their home while some are regretting.

Just follow your heart with enough prayer. Handle it as if you are marrying a normal lady cos she is a normal lady that also needs love.
thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him? / Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.