Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister (30564 Views)

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Sister / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander's Sister And Her Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 15, 2016
May the Gods of hell and father Satan bless your union. wink

Lovely.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by DozieInc(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2016
Lovely photos, God bless their union.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by dacovajnr: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2016
xtervaganza:
Were they fxcking or about to fxck in the 4th picture?
All join
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2016
I know this man first wife.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by McBean157(m): 11:12am On Sep 15, 2016
nma24:
Cute couple.... Time to say Yes to any suitor now o... No time to waste time. I'll definitely catch any ring thrown by any guy ryt now... angry I go dive am like Enyeama

My sister, marriage matter no be like dat o. Just cos you feel time is passing you by doesn't mean you have to become desperate to accept just any man that comes your way. Don't make yourself cheap, you're worth more than just "any suitor". The worst life disaster is to marry the wrong person, pray and lean on God's directions. While you dey pray, SHINE your eyes too. God help us all.

Good morning

Peace & Grace!!
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2016
handsomeclouds:
When the picture was loading I was like what the lipsrsealed
Be like an unclad guy wey wan twerk grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by McBean157(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2016
kenonze:

Shuo! shocked
kenonze:

Shuo! For where o
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Shiifi(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2016
CUTE NYC PIX
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by lonelydora: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2016
MrsChima:
I am still trying to figure out....what's the fvck are they wearing!!!

Mark Zuckerberg wears polo too. Keeping it simple.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by justmenoni: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2016
Op, Tell ur sister to show us her real face grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Harinholar(f): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2016
Kip is simple and lovely......HML in advance
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by AuroraB(f): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2016
kenonze:
Abasi mi mbok shocked
Dey shoot photo on top am undecided

What are they dressed in gaaan I'm not understanding sad

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by ajasbaba(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2016
WHY YOUR SISTER COME MARRY OLD MAN NAH,

JUST LOOK HOW THE GUY SHAVE LIKE SAY JESUS DEY COME. grin grin grin

ALL IN THE NAME OF LOOKING EXTRA YOUNG grin grin grin grin

WELL HAPPY MARRIED LIFE
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by fase2u: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2016
Nice!!!
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by es33(f): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2016
Congrats to dem, d groom was my husband's bestman.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by rosi4uall(f): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2016
Do you have a busy lifestyle and need a tutor that fits into your schedule, where and when you want it? Then we are the answer to all your tutoring needs in your comfort zone.‎ We connect qualified & credentialed tutors to students to tailor their needs wherever and whenever.‎

For Enquiry, Call: 08091068168, 08091068202, 08091068181

Email: info@webdatatutors.com
Web: www webdatatutors.com
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2016
McBean157:

My sister, marriage matter no be like dat o. Just cos you feel time is passing you by doesn't mean you have to become desperate to accept just any man that comes your way. Don't make yourself cheap, you're worth more than just "any suitor". The worst life disaster is to marry the wrong person, pray and lean on God's directions. While you dey pray, SHINE your eyes too. God help us all.

Good morning

Peace & Grace!!
I was kidding... grin
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Azeemokoya: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2016
congrats!
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Chikpat(m): 11:47am On Sep 15, 2016
Ego amaka
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Big congrats to them.
Buh I think she should have buttoned up her tee shirt.
My opinion tho.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by bularuz(m): 11:58am On Sep 15, 2016
My best man correct guy wishing you a happy married life
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by KardinalZik(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Congrats couples couples couples.

But I never see invitation without a venue and date sha
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
MrsChima:

Cloth undecided
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Deejay777(m): 12:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
agoadiv:

wen are u n lalasticlala gonna do una own
let berlyn catch, u go smel pepper
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Appareil(m): 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
MrsChima:
Casual clothes and simple. No designer name,, local and we love it. You are rich, high and mighty and so you will definitely not appreciate the lowly!! Na wa O!!!
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by otosa(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
petkoffDrake:
What is d benefit of pre wedding pix?

Check my signature...
Ebawa bi wòn ooooooooo
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
Deejay777:

let ber√lyn catch, u go smel pepper
grin grin
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by blecele: 1:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
Great.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by nkechiben(f): 3:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
[email][/email]
Emeraldcute:
lovely couple,lovely photos
i wish them happy married life

With which licence are u guys doing that kissing? Lols Cute though
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by phaulzoe(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2016
hmm...... uncle wale no get chill at all, na by force to snap pre-wedding pics..blood of Zachariah have mercy
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Shots Of A Nairalander's Sister by kelvinkosi(m): 3:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
MrsChima:
... You must be insane.... Appreciate good things for once in ur miserable life.... Cute pics God bless the union ...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos Of Young Nairalanders / 8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / My Brother's Pre-wedding Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.