Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? (949 Views)

Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures) / Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by othuskyTM(m): 11:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Am writing this message because I felt pity for the innocent man who court had ordered his release from detention
[color=#006600][/color]still the FG is adamant of the court rulings which shows the level of impunity of the federal government even to
The detriment of the freedom fighter's health ( Nazi Nnamdi Kanu) rather granting the release of a well known condemned
Convicted terrorist responsible for the killing of about 50 Christians and injuring about 75 innocent citizens of this country
A condemned terrorist who has no court injunction to be release.
The FG should have a rethink of the injustice been meted out to this innocent man who never hurt a fly let alone killing a soul
GOD IS WATCHING FROM AFAR.
Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 15, 2016
[s]
othuskyTM:
Am writing this message because I felt pity for the innocent man who court had ordered his release from detention
[color=#006600][/color]still the FG is adamant of the court rulings which shows the level of impunity of the federal government even to
The detriment of the freedom fighter's health ( Nazi Nnamdi Kanu) rather granting the release of a well known condemned
Convicted terrorist responsible for the killing of about 50 Christians and injuring about 75 innocent citizens of this country
The FG should have a rethink of the injustice been meted out to this innocent man who never hurt a fly let alone killing a soul
[/s]

Kanu deserves to rot in jail for instigating a civil war that was quickly quenched by the government. Biafra will never happen

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by sarrki(m): 3:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Go and ask them for KUJE

1 Like

Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by babyfaceafrica: 7:17am On Sep 15, 2016
Is that all?
Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by cokoduck: 7:45am On Sep 15, 2016
It is on the 26th of this month we will know.
Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by Deepfreezer(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2016
FREE NNAMDI KANU
Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by othuskyTM(m): 8:17am On Sep 15, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

Kanu deserves to rot in jail for instigating a civil war that was quickly quenched by the government. Biafra will never happen
what about Kabiru Sokoto
What do you have to say about it or is Mr President above the laws of the land?
Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by Tokety7: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2016
[s]
othuskyTM:
[/s]

Rubbish. To hell with the fool

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by PassingShot(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2016
othuskyTM:
what about Kabiru Sokoto
What do you have to say about it or is Mr President above the laws of the land?
Provide any credible evidence on Kabiru Sokoto or stfu.

Btw, Kanu was NEVER released by any court on his case bordering on treason. He was only granted bail for different charges.
If I lie, prove me wrong.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by othuskyTM(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Btw, Kanu was NEVER released by any court on his case bordering on treason. He was only granted bail for different charges.
Justice Adeniyi Ademola of the Federal High Court of Abuja gave the order of Kanu's release
That His continuous detention was unlawful.
Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by PassingShot(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2016
othuskyTM:
Justice Adeniyi Ademola of the Federal High Court of Abuja gave the order of Kanu's release
That His continuous detention was unlawful.
On what charges?

Link to the info will help your argument.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by cokoduck: 9:36am On Sep 15, 2016
PassingShot:

kabiru sokoto is one of the mastermind behind the madalla Church bomb explosion, granted, the people that died are not humans because they are Christians, now can I know the people Nnamdi Kanu killed?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by deeLima86(m): 9:37am On Sep 15, 2016
grin
Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by glassjar1: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2016
irunooboo:
[s][/s]

H e does not deserve to stay even a night over there ,

don't get it twisted the court has granted him bail 3 times ,this is competent court .

NNAMDI KANU does not deserve to rot in jail . AFONJA get a life ugly devil tribe .
Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by glassjar1: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2016
PassingShot:

Give me a break , uneducated comment . cool

you are uniformed and filled with ignorance .

you are a tribal fanatic who drown in tribal sentiments .

you do not make a single sense .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by vedaxcool(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2016
Don't Care...

Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by joseph1832(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2016
I wonder why you didn't feel pity for those who are still being held in prison without trial, or those who got killed due to our trigger happy law enforcement agents.
Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 15, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu committed treason against the Nigerian state and it is up to our courts to determine the merits of the case. He can't be released so easy. He has to answer for his crimes
Re: What Is The Current State Of Nnamdi Kanu's Health? by APCsupporter: 11:47am On Sep 15, 2016
The bastard will die in jail and burn in hell. Biafra wil never come
Hahahahahahahahahahatongue

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Politicians In Imo State Take Note / Aisha Buhari Comments On APC Crisis / Osinbajo Reveals Who Nominated Him As Vice President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.