Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend (2519 Views)

To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend by foreman: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
No game

As a guy who has been too much into books in the past (hope this is good enough excuse), I find it difficult to hold playful discussion with girls. Even though I got to appreciate handling girls is like playing a game, I couldn't bring myself to play. I am the straight to the point kind of person that can't handle the complexities of ladies. In my experience, straightforwardness doesn't work.

Low libido

I am not bad in bed, don't get me wrong. But I sure find it difficult to have sex if I have a problem I am trying to solve on my mind. To make matters worse my job is kind of challenging like that. I move from meetings to meetings and writing reports so much you would think I am top guy at work. sometimes I find it difficult to sleep because of work apprehensions.

No time

In my little experience with girls, different girls can cope with different mens' shortcomings but majority can't cope with a man who has no time. I swear I have no time. Since I grew up in poverty and really understand what it is to be poor, I work like my life depends on it - day night anywhere and everywhere. Even my wife can not change this.

Guys, if you are the type that has no time, grew up poor, low appetite and poor game, don't just bother to waste your hard-earned money on relationship. Part-time lovers (know what I mean?)with no strings attached will be just fine. It saves a lot of stress.
Re: Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
Your advice is good but cant be followed.

1 Like

Re: Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend by YUNGLURD(m): 11:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
^^^re u a guy?

2 Likes

Re: Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend by datyrone(m): 3:20am On Sep 15, 2016
ur opinion oga...teacher no teach me nonsense

1 Like

Re: Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend by youngberry001(m): 5:54am On Sep 15, 2016
YUNGLURD:
^^^re u a guy?
no his a transgendered smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2016
you nailed it .Mr .I'm the kind that dont have time to play around.my heart can't handle things like heart break and constant calls and messages ..I love to access life from a point of solitude .getting a LovePeddler to cool off is the best I can do .jest hate the drama and all

3 Likes

Re: Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend by UncutSk(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2016
You a real nihhga
Re: Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend by guente02(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
I can relate to this with some slight differences.
I can indeed play with girls buh it have major problems handling their complexities. How can you want something and not say it and expect me decipher it like I'm the most high. For the most part i go weeks without having a noticeable hard on, make a phone call to a girl or eveb find new one. I'm trying to break away from that tho.
Re: Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend by Amanee(f): 1:55pm On May 04, 2021
Only thing constant in life is change, if your relationship is worth it, you'll put in the effort and not make excuses
Re: Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend by BuharFulani: 2:01pm On May 04, 2021
All those things does not really matter. The point is that if as a guy you find out that you have any of the listed problem, you shouldn't see it as something you have to live with forever.

You can change that status.

I was a book worm in secondary school. Girls will come around but I'll be tongue tied. I mean I can gist with guys like there's no tomorrow but once girls show up, your guy go turn mugu.

I started practicing and learning various techniques to string conversations on and with time, I became better at starting interesting conversations with girls.

Dating and the human life in general is like the muscle, the more you work on it, the stronger, bigger and better it becomes.

Never stop building yourself up. If you have low libido, try and up it. If you are a poor conversationalist (the worst problem when it comes to getting girls), you work on it. Read and practise.

Go out and meet girls. Even saying hi and asking for their names randomly will boost your self confidence to some extent.
Re: Guys,if You Are Like This, You Don't Need A Girlfriend by timmy1thtrh: 2:23pm On May 04, 2021
Hello. Dating sites are very cool. I recently met a girl at https://ask.fm/dating/ and now we are very happy. There are many tips on how to get acquainted on dating sites. These tips worked for me when I went on my first dates with my girlfriend and was very nervous. I think these tips will help you too.

(1) (Reply)

This is Annoyingly True. LADIES Have Your Say (picture) / ‘kill Your Family If You Want Me’ To Date You – Girl Tells A Man (pix) / I Hear This Girl Na Stephanie Otobo Friend. Na True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.