Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) (84558 Views)

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Mindfido(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Prior to yesterday's news, another pretty girl identified as Omolola Lawson has decided to carve a niche for herself by enlisting in The United States Army.

Omolola who lived and finished her secondary school education from Lagooz college in Lagos (Agege) on been asked what motivated her to join The Us Army says," as a child, I have always been fascinated by Honor, devotion to duty and ability to always Learn useful new skills"

We wish them both best of luck in their brave fields.

Instagram ( Mhizz_angie )

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Mindfido(m): 8:08am On Sep 15, 2016
More photos

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by coolcharm(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2016
Safe Journey and #Goodluck.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by jimoceans14(m): 8:18am On Sep 15, 2016
Young ladies,its not like that o....the Nigerian army is also here and we need more hands,come and serve our dear motherland grin

260 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Sunexy(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2016
Make USA just give us platform to apply to join their army...almost all naija citizens go wan use dat medium comot grin..nigerians dnt wanto die 4 naija again

265 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by adegunwa4real(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2016
I am not understanding.....

see fine fine babes o...

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nightie(f): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2016
Lolzzzz.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by jaelz(m): 9:30am On Sep 15, 2016
Choi to bang her for her uniform go make brain o asin make she bend over just pull down the camou khaki while using her rifle as support while i bang d heck outter her, lolz nope but its really beautiful to see Nigerians representing well and also to good to know that the U.S allows such opportunities to them....

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Mindfido(m): 10:46am On Sep 15, 2016
jaelz:
Choi to bang her for her uniform go make brain o

Na wa 4 sum pple o

196 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Mindfido(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sunexy:
Make USA just give us platform to apply to join their army...almost all naija citizens go wan use dat medium comot grin..nigerians dnt wanto die 4 naija again

Lollzzz

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by davide470(m): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
This is quite cool and brave.

Ah! Lagooz College: i remember how i represented my school against Lagooz college then in a Regional JETS competition. We won, of course grin

@OP, the "joining" is not joining per se, they are just in for a short time [after 2 or so tours].

Nice One Lola. Ten Hut!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Angelalawson(f): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol
And the girl in particular is ME

688 Likes 64 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by tolutweety(m): 12:15am On Sep 16, 2016

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Mindfido(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol

Gbam tell dem. All sum pple knw na green card.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Front page
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Mindfido(m): 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Osahon7:
Front page

Abi na. We nid to even clear dis issue of green card package. Lots of misconceptions
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by davide470(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Angelalawson:
Lol. What's the proof that you are the one? grin

Btw, where are you stationed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
davide470:

Btw, where are you stationed.

If I hear say na her, if I hear, make my dick bend, make all my akamu dry.

E be like say you ma sef wan dey believe her o. Chai cheesy

That babe dey write like person wey dem born for Yankee for your eyes so? angry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by davide470(m): 8:46am On Sep 19, 2016
LastMumu:

Loool! You no just serious

She can be the one, you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by wroskian(m): 9:31am On Sep 19, 2016
davide470:

Seconded smiley
cc: Angelalawson

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 19, 2016
I'm interested in joining the US Army, my reasons are because I don't want to self destruct. I want to die for a cause. Lately the depression is getting to a stage where I don't realize what importance there is to living any longer. I contemplate suicide daily because even the most amusing things are boring to me. I've tried drugs, sex and all popular vices but there's no appeal to it all for me. I tried the two most popular religions and the deeper I got in one the more it emphasized the fact that there's nothing on this earth to savour, I switched to the other and got the same conclusion but with a different perspective.

However I strongly reject waste, that's why I have decided not to waste my life by committing suicide. Rather I can end it fighting amongst great fighters!

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Blackpromise(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
Angelalawson:

Am really proud of you Angie! I am interested in the us Marines/ army....Based in Lagos tho.
holla at me Thanks . blackpromise@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Mindfido(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
LastMumu:

Ofcourse she is d one...confirm by clicking her profile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Pamelayoung: 10:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Blackpromise:

Am really proud of you Angie! I am interested in the us Marines/ army....Based in Lagos tho.
holla at me Thanks . blackpromise@yahoo.com

Me too I'm also interested in the U S marine, don't knw if I have passed the age
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2016
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by obeenah40(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2016
D
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Young03(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2016
u no fine joor

only say u get that kind big lips wey I de like

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by magicminister: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Great!

I am always happy when i see Nigerians achieving their dreams outside Nigeria.
If she had applied to the Nigerian Army, she would most likely be rejected because her name is neither an USMAN nor her father connected to an USMAN. GO GIRL!
wish you success!

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by snadguy007(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Issokay
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Ayoswit(f): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Likely a LPR looking for quick citizenship
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 01, 2016
[size=24pt]Go and sit down you're not beautiful [/size]

Biafraudexposed

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.