Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) (84557 Views)

Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Debby Johnson: Nigerian Lady In The US Army (Pics) / Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol
And the girl in particular is ME

must you expose yourself like that?

Be security conscious joor

Drabeey was Here
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by otokx(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2016
isiaka007:
I'm interested in joining the US Army, my reasons are because I don't want to self destruct. I want to die for a cause. Lately the depression is getting to a stage where I don't realize what importance there is to living any longer. I contemplate suicide daily because even the most amusing things are boring to me. I've tried drugs, sex and all popular vices but there's no appeal to it all for me. I tried the two most popular religions and the deeper I got in one the more it emphasized the fact that there's nothing on this earth to savour, I switched to the other and got the same conclusion but with a different perspective.

However I strongly reject waste, that's why I have decided not to waste my life by committing suicide. Rather I can end it fighting amongst great fighters!

Funny as this may sound, have you tried MMM?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by ostirich(m): 11:01am On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=tiger28 post=49821411]what nonsense! All US personnel are insured with a minimum of $250k life insurance in the event of death in war. Here in Nigeria, some widows have not even been notified since last year that their Husbands are dead. Shiorr! !

nasoooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2016
isiaka007:
I'm interested in joining the US Army, my reasons are because I don't want to self destruct. I want to die for a cause. Lately the depression is getting to a stage where I don't realize what importance there is to living any longer. I contemplate suicide daily because even the most amusing things are boring to me. I've tried drugs, sex and all popular vices but there's no appeal to it all for me. I tried the two most popular religions and the deeper I got in one the more it emphasized the fact that there's nothing on this earth to savour, I switched to the other and got the same conclusion but with a different perspective.

However I strongly reject waste, that's why I have decided not to waste my life by committing suicide. Rather I can end it fighting amongst great fighters!
See what hunger have dons to this one. You better tok tru
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by buffalowings: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2016
Sunexy:
Make USA just give us platform to apply to join their army...almost all naija citizens go wan use dat medium comot grin..nigerians dnt wanto die 4 naija again

Sign me up
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by buffalowings: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2016
jimoceans14:
Young ladies,its not like that o....the Nigerian army is also here and we need more hands,come and serve our dear motherland grin

Na God go punish you
YOU WANT MAKE DEM DIE FOR SAMBISA ABI grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Mindfido:
More photos
They shouldn't send her to Iraq or Syria to fight o.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Pidggin(f): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2016
Put on some clothes and stop disgracing America. What's with the bikini outfit
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Kirinwa: 11:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Mindfido:

Na wa 4 sum pple o

Don't be a hypocrite. Godamnit. If she give you do, you no go do?

She's sexy anyways.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Kirinwa: 11:32am On Oct 01, 2016
Pidggin:
Put on some clothes and stop disgracing America. What's with the bikini outfit

She's proud of what her mama gave her. Are you proud of yours?
Abi are you bweastless and bootyless?

Shake your bottom, no bottom, carry on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:33am On Oct 01, 2016
gemale:

Which yeye 9ja army? Where na so so unnecessary sufferhead person go dey suffer. Wey after fighting dem boko boys, dem go carry garri & groundnut gv u as chop? Wey no go gv u due honour if u fall 4 warfront nt 2 even talk of taking gud care of D pple u leave behind? Wey go lie gv ur pple say u dey OK when in fact u don kpai. Wey no fit gv u national award 4 risking lyf 4 9ja meanwhile dem go gv dem potbellied politicians & dem padi MON, OON, CON, GCON etc. C USA army nw. E get some certain awards or medal person fit get (lyk purple heart, gold star etc) wey if even generals, chiefs of staff or even president c u, dem gats salute u first even if u b private. C dem code of conduct sef. Dem no fit send u enta fight wt out d necessary equipment needed 2 do ur work efficiently. Even dem combat rules sef make sense. U go hear things lyk "neva leave a man behind" 4 us army.
you are quite correct bro n i feel the pain in your comment, but we can't all because of this leave our nation to be at the mercies of insurgents now. We can only try our best even in the face obvious difficulties to defend and uphold our unity and sovereignity.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by deolu2000(m): 11:37am On Oct 01, 2016
tk4rd:
I think I prefer the Nigerian Army to the Nigerian Police.. Army men are more disciplined. If the punish at all, you yourself will see clearly the reason why they are punishing you.. But Nigerian police.??!!!! Sheggee.. They would manufacture a lot of cases on top your head, and they would keep you so frustrated until you start seeking for ways to "settle" yourself. And if you start claiming right, even if you approach them softly, they would show you the red-pepper of your life and drag you into cell after everything... They are so corrupt, and that's very bad of them.. No wonder people with money usually go free whenever police is involved.. Ohh.!! And little wonder people come out with the whole truth whenever Army is involved in any issue.. They accept no "settlements"; they don't take sides; they don't turn cases around.
it's all a matter of choice and interest. If you are interested in any decipline, you have to be passionate and dedicated to it. Even in NPF, there are some notable and respectable officers, so it boils dwn to your commitment and decipline in whatever endeavour you fine your self.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Choplyf(m): 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
A typical replica of the famous bread seller(olajumoke orisaguna) tho shocked

Hit like if u agree, share if u don't

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Lol

Don't mind nairalanders,they say anything their butt can think of.
Congratulations to you and I pray you excel and bring pride to Nigerians.
Na Nigeria or Nigerian army she dey? Na ur butt b ur brain.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by seguno2: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Mindfido:
Prior to yesterday's news, another pretty girl identified as Omolola Lawson has decided to carve a niche for herself by enlisting in The United States Army.

Since when did enlisting in the US Army equate to carving a niche?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2016
jaelz:
Choi to bang her for her uniform go make brain o
I go use pillow cover her face when i d do am shaa. Face wowo, but body make brain
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by realnas(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2016
Big ups to you girl, u Hv made the right decision to join the army, hope you will utilize every opportunity that comes your way in terms of free college through the GI bill, good pay and other perks that comes with being in the army uhhmmm besides do you have a boyfriend *just kidding *
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by citas(f): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
congrats to u girl. u r really making us proud. may d Lord protect u for us.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by amiskurie(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
NaLaugh:

Minimum recruitment age is 18, so I'm not sure what you're referring to.

If this girl was pictured in the African forest,fighting for either rebels or government, you and your american government would call her child soldier.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by greggng: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
Angelalawson:
Well first she ain't trying to get a green card cos she was born in the states so she's a USA citizen by birth
And more so it's a 6 years contract and might decide to re sign the contract lol
And the girl in particular is ME

Dear Angela I wish to apply for ur hand in marriage pls don't say no cos it will hurt my heart
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by jjblues(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
magicminister:
Great!

I am always happy when i see Nigerians achieving their dreams outside Nigeria.
If she had applied to the Nigerian Army, she would most likely be rejected because her name is neither an USMAN nor her father connected to an USMAN. GO GIRL!
wish you success!
You are wrong. Please verify your facts before you type in social media. Let me approximate that 90% of female soldiers are Christians. I the reason is most Christian families do not see it as a taboo but most Muslim families are not comfortable their daughters joining army. Infact, there are more Christians in NA becouse most northern chritains from minority tribes like joining army ,plus their counterparts from southern states thereby making a larger number. Stop given wrong impression because of political sentiments. I am a Christian & a living witness. .........I only dispute your claim.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Amustical(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bad niga.... No be everybody fit decode this... Na only those who don do and run back to life

Vickiweezy:
All I see is new set of tools for fb yahoo boys on military.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by tk4rd: 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
deolu2000:

it's all a matter of choice and interest. If you are interested in any decipline, you have to be passionate and dedicated to it. Even in NPF, there are some notable and respectable officers, so it boils dwn to your commitment and decipline in whatever endeavour you fine your self.
More than 90% of NPF officers are corrupt.. and it is their very way of living.. to the extent that Road Safety officers are gradually beginning to collect bribes on the spot rather than booking.. NSCDC officers sef might soon start to do "back-handshake" with motorists too..
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Mcowubaba: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
vectoh:
omo i foh 4 u o....shey vacany no dey 4 foreigner wey fit dey hlp una carry gun,carry bomb..wash chopper...naija don taya me!
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Kirinwa: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
Liability:
pls my brother wants to date u. For a serious relationship.

People dey mad sha finally.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by obontami: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
jaelz:
Choi to bang her for her uniform go make brain o asin make she bend over just pull down the camou khaki while using her rifle as support while i bang d heck outter her, lolz nope but its really beautiful to see Nigerians representing well and also to good to know that the U.S allows such opportunities to them....
correct guy cheesy

How ur take know. Wetin I dey think grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by obontami: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
LastMumu:

If I hear say na her, if I hear, make my dick bend, make all my akamu dry.

E be like say you ma sef wan dey believe her o. Chai cheesy

That babe dey write like person wey dem born for Yankee for your eyes so? angry

hahaha grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by Seun360(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sunexy:
Make USA just give us platform to apply to join their army...almost all naija citizens go wan use dat medium comot grin..nigerians dnt wanto die 4 naija again

I dey tell you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by deolu2000(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
tk4rd:
More than 90% of NPF officers are corrupt.. and it is their very way of living.. to the extent that Road Safety officers are gradually beginning to collect bribes on the spot rather than booking.. NSCDC officers sef might soon start to do "back-handshake" with motorists too..
atleast there are still faithful ones that work according to their rule of engagements. FYI corrupt officers are prevalent all over the world, their numbers and activities during differ frm place to place.
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by obontami: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
vectoh:
omo i foh 4 u o....shey vacany no dey 4 foreigner wey fit dey hlp una carry gun,carry bomb..wash chopper...naija don taya me!
hahaha grin e don reach that level
Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by seguno2: 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
LastMumu:

If I hear say na her, if I hear, make my dick bend, make all my akamu dry.

E be like say you ma sef wan dey believe her o. Chai cheesy

That babe dey write like person wey dem born for Yankee for your eyes so? angry

Abeg make you re-write her post "like person wey dem born for Yankee".
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Joins The US Army (photos) by CSTR2: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zubaida Mahmoud Admitted To New York Bar In Hijab (Photos) / Folake Adebola, Muslim Who Wore Hijab To Work In US Sent Home / See Someone's Salary In Kogi State - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.