Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Tajweed - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Tajweed (29362 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajweed by zarinaAin: 11:04pm On Nov 08, 2016
Barakallahu feehi
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 10, 2016
Found this video helpful for Izhar
It's only 8 minutes long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYhVBccd1lY

This one is longer but more detailed and examples

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPZAvOtKWHo

1 Like

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Is it okay if I post videos or it's not that beneficial?
Re: Tajweed by osolee(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
snapscore:
Go on boo kiss kiss
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
snapscore:

sincerely speaking i just saw this, i don't know how i unfollowed the thread "sleep of hands"...

so yes! it's better to post videos if you have them.

jazakillaah khayran.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
osolee:

Go on boo kiss kiss

pervert!
Re: Tajweed by AideeSheks(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
So I've been attending a qur'an recitation class here in camp which has really made me understand why there is a lot of emphasis on having an ustaadh teach you face to face. No other better way to learn. So many things I already thought I had mastered before only for the teacher to pick out many flaws in my recitation. Tajweed is truly a sensitive art, every single letter must been given its right. May Allah make it easy for those of us still trying to learn.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
AideeSheks:
So I've been attending a qur'an recitation class here in camp which has really made me understand why there is a lot of emphasis on having an ustaadh teach you face to face. No other better way to learn. So many things I already thought I had mastered before only for the teacher to pick out many flaws in my recitation. Tajweed is truly a sensitive art, every single letter must been given its right. May Allah make it easy for those of us still trying to learn.

na'am its a sensitive art, infact personally i cant say i know tajweed, because i don't have an ijaazah to the prophet(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam).

ijaazah in this context means an authentic chain of transmission of reciters(teachers) back to anyone of the four(Ubai bin Ka'b, Mu'adh bin Jabal, Zaid bin Thabit and Abu Zaid) that recited the complete Qur'an to the ears of the prophet without any errors, most reciters have an ijaazah chain to the prophet, khalil husary does..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Still on noon sakina and tanween- Idgham with Ghunnah.

Though, it's 18 minutes, I learnt a lot.

Just realized you can't rush learning Tajweed. You have to take the time and put in the efforts and hope for Allah's blessing.

May Allah bless the effort we put in learning the Qur'an. Ameen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF3BRz3HDZQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
^ keep 'em coming
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
salam alaikum @lexiconkabir

How do I underline a text on nl?
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
snapscore:
salam alaikum @lexiconkabir

How do I underline a text on nl?

just put the text in between [u][/u]
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:

just put the text in between [u][/u]

Thanks

Jazakallahu Khyran
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
snapscore:

Thanks

Jazakallahu Khyran

wa iyyaki
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 19, 2016
Still on noon sakina and tanween- Idgham without Ghunnah

Only 8 minutes long

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdjQ2x7Cqm8
Re: Tajweed by AideeSheks(m): 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Asalam alaykum k4kenny.
Wanted to ask how the progress is going with your tajweed class.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2016
Noon Sakinah and Tanween Rule#4 Iqlaab

It's a little exciting understand why reciters recite the way they do. I personally think Iqlaab will take some to get used to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLdYfkdAT_I
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Jazakallahu Khyran AideeSheks

I have to give you credit because your post served as a reminder.

1 Like

Re: Tajweed by k4kenny(f): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2016
AideeSheks:
Asalam alaykum k4kenny.
Wanted to ask how the progress is going with your tajweed class.

Wa alaykum salam warahmotullah wabarakatuhu. Alhamdulillah we are surely progressing. We just concluded Surah Ash-Shahr on to Dhuha smiley.
My promounciation and Tajweed has also improved greatly, ma shaa Allah, now my ustazah is suggesting i be her co-tutor and handle the last surahs grin. I said make she pay me from the part of our sch fees nah wink

How far with yours? Have you found a tutor or you're still learning on your own? To me, you can do it on your own by listening to sow reciters constantly while reading the Qur'an. Barakallah feek.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajweed by k4kenny(f): 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
snapscore:

Post videos o. Very benefitial. Jazakumullah Khayran
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2016
k4kenny:

Post videos o. Very benefitial. Jazakumullah Khayran

Will do cheesy

Wa iyyaki kiss
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 28, 2016
snapscore:
Noon Sakinah and Tanween Rule#4 Iqlaab

It's a little exciting understand why reciters recite the way they do. I personally think Iqlaab will take some to get used to it

https://www.youtube..com/watch?v=sLdYfkdAT_I

jazakillaah for updating my thread, which outta laziness I failed to update, let me use this opportunity to update...

Once I saw "Iqlaab" i remembered a phrase from a poem i learnt about Iqlaab

الإقلابُ عند الباءِ ميماً بغنّة مع الإخفاءِ

iqlaab(this means to change something from its original position, this is why the heart is being called "qalb" something that changes due to fact that it's inbetween the fingers of Allaah, so it changes as Allaah wills, more reason why once you want to marry a person you like, you don't hesitate, the heart can change any time) is done with changing "baa" to "meem" applying ghunna using ikhfaa(which means to hide something, even tho traces of it can still found, this is where some reciters make mistake, they replace baa with meem doing it with idgaam, not just idgaam but idgaam kaamil, complete idgaam which means to enter something into another completely without seeing the trace of that thing again, so some reciters when replacing baa with meem they completely close their lips, which is wrong, there should be an opening(very small tho) between the lips, so that the "nun" somehow can still be heard).

cc: Aidesheks k4kenny

1 Like

Re: Tajweed by AideeSheks(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Tajweed by AideeSheks(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2016
Re: Tajweed by AideeSheks(m): 2:27pm On Dec 28, 2016
k4kenny:

Wa alaykum salam warahmotullah wabarakatuhu. Alhamdulillah we are surely progressing. We just concluded Surah Ash-Shahr on to Dhuha smiley.
My promounciation and Tajweed has also improved greatly, ma shaa Allah, now my ustazah is suggesting i be her co-tutor and handle the last surahs grin. I said make she pay me from the part of our sch fees nah wink

How far with yours? Have you found a tutor or you're still learning on your own?

Ma sha Allah
Really happy to hear this. May Allah reward your efforts and increase you in knowledge.

Yeah, I found a tutor in the town I'm serving in (some brothers recommended him to me and assured that he is very knowledgeable). In sha Allah, I intend to start once I go back next week to settle down.

Yes, you're right on learning by one's self. Looking at where I started from, Alhamdulillah I've achieved quite much most of which was on my own. But still, I need to have someone correcting the little little errors I make that I can't notice.

Wa feeki

1 Like

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

jazakillaah for updating my thread, which outta laziness I failed to update, let me use this opportunity to update...

Once I saw "Iqlaab" i remembered a phrase from a poem i learnt about Iqlaab

الإقلابُ عند الباءِ ميماً بغنّة مع الإخفاءِ

iqlaab(this means to change something from its original position, this is why the heart is being called "qalb" something that changes due to fact that it's inbetween the fingers of Allaah, so it changes as Allaah wills, more reason why once you want to marry a person you like, you don't hesitate, the heart can change any time) is done with changing "baa" to "meem" applying ghunna using ikhfaa(which means to hide something, even tho traces of it can still found, this is where some reciters make mistake, they replace baa with meem doing it with idgaam, not just idgaam but idgaam kaamil, complete idgaam which means to enter something into another completely without seeing the trace of that thing again, so some reciters when replacing baa with meem they completely close their lips, which is wrong, there should be an opening(very small tho) between the lips, so that the "nun" somehow can still be heard).

cc: Aide.sheks k4.kenny

does the meem sound like meeew (with a bit of ؤ ) because that's the sound I keep getting.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
snapscore:

does the meem sound like meeew (with a bit of ؤ ) because that's the sound I keep getting.

let's say what preceeded baa is إن you say;

innn(the "n" is faint before you enter baa), the exact way your lips for ikhfaa, did you get it this time?

do you have khalil husary recitation?
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

let's say what preceeded baa is إن you say;

innn(the "n" is faint before you enter baa), the exact way your lips for ikhfaa, did you get it this time?

do you have khalil husary recitation?

No I haven't done ikhfaa yet. I thought you change the ن to م ( but without closing the lips) and then pronounce the ba.

No but I can look him up.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
we have what we call "mutaqarib" this is when two letters that comes from the same point of makhraj(articulation), meets, you read it pronouncing the second letter outta the two that met, the first will always carry a sukoon, for example;

نخلقكّم

as we see qaa and kaa meets, they both are emitted from the same point, so it will be read as "nakhlukkum", so we read it as if kaa is having a shaddah without making the qaa apparent, another example;

و قل ربّ

lam and raa comes from the same place, so we have "wa qurrabi" as you see, the lam changed raa, and the raa read as if it has shaddah, assuming the raa comes before the lam, then its the lam that will be read as if it has shaddah and the raa Change to lam, another example is;

فرّطتم

too and taa meets, it becomes "farrattum" so the too turns to taa and the taa is read as if it has shaddah,

same happens when س and ص,

ت and د

ث and ذ

ذ and ظ

ب and م (example ٱركبْ معنا, read as "irkamma'na, you can see baa that carried the sukoon changed to meem, and the meem read like it carries shadah).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tajweed by AideeSheks(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:
we have what we call "mutaqarib" this is when two letters that comes from the same point of makhraj(articulation), meets, you read it pronouncing the second letter outta the two that met, the first will always carry a sukoon, for example;

نخلقكّم

as we see qaa and kaa meets, they both are emitted from the same point, so it will be read as "nakhlukkum", so we read it as if kaa is having a shaddah without making the qaa apparent, another example;

و قل ربّ

lam and raa comes from the same place, so we have "wa qurrabi" as you see, the lam changed raa, and the raa read as if it has shaddah, assuming the raa comes before the lam, then its the lam that will be read as if it has shaddah and the raa Change to lam, another example is;

فرّطتم

too and taa meets, it becomes "farrattum" so the too turns to taa and the taa is read as if it has shaddah,

same happens when س and ص,

ت and د

ث and ذ

ذ and ظ

ب and م (example ٱركبْ معنا, read as "irkamma'na, you can see baa that carried the sukoon changed to meem, and the meem read like it carries shadah).

Jazakallahu khairan
Just coming across this. Need to go and find many examples to practice this with.
Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2016
snapscore:

No I haven't done ikhfaa yet. I thought you change the ن to م ( but without closing the lips) and then pronounce the ba.

yep, changing the ن to م without closing your lips totally then pronounce ب, by the time you do the ghunnah the moment you are pronouncing ب , you will notice you've pronounced م before the ب, example من بقلها pronounced as "minnnmbaqaliha"

No but I can look him up.

check how he recited the 61st ayah of suratul baqarah, pay attention when he gets to تنبت and من بقلها.

1 Like

Re: Tajweed by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
lexiconkabir:

yep, changing the ن to م without closing your lips totally then pronounce ب, by the time you do the ghunnah the moment you are pronouncing ب , you will notice you've pronounced م before the ب, example من بقلها pronounced as "minnnmbaqaliha"

check how he recited the 61st ayah of suratul baqarah, pay attention when he gets to تنبت and من بقلها.

Okay

Jazakallahu Khiran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Moon Sighting / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.