Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) (51991 Views)

Four Man Robbery Gang Busted By Security Operatives In Imo State. Photos / One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. / Imo Police Foil Attempt By 4-man Robbery Gang To Rob Bank Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Islie: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2016
By Evelyn Usman

LAGOS— Damilola Taju, 20, member of a three-man robbery gang, arrested by policemen attached to Ikorodu Division, Lagos, for allegedly attacking market women, has blamed his criminal tendencies on frustration.

Meanwhile, the bag they stole from the lady, who alerted policemen that arrested him, contained only sanitary pads. And the lady also hit him on his only good eye, making him pass out temporarily.

Taju, a Lagos State-born, lamented that he tried his hands on several menial jobs without luck. He claimed to have approached one of his friends, Haruna Abolaji, for financial assistance, only to be introduced to robbery. Unfortunately for him, he was arrested on his first day of robbery.

Vanguard gathered that the suspect went to Ogolonto area of Ikorodu in the company of three other persons at 4a.m., where they laid ambush for women who usually leave early for market.

They were alleged to have succeeded in dispossessing two women of cash and other valuables. They met their Waterloo after the third victim, who they collected her hand bag, raised the alarm that alerted an anti-crime patrol team.

The lady was said to have held on to Taju, until the arrival of the policemen. Haruna was arrested, too, while the third suspect, identified simply as Kazeem, escaped.

‘I was frustrated’
Expressing remorse over his action, Taju disclosed that when the bag snatched from the third victim was searched, it was discovered to contain only the lady’s sanitary pad.

The teary Taju said: “Frustration pushed me into this. Everybody I approached for financial assistance gave one excuse or the other. Some even called me a lazy man.

“Even on this day in question, I stood by to watch while they were robbing. I was just there to understudy the strategy.

“After snatching two bags, I begged them for us to leave, but they said we will not leave until they get five victims.

“Unfortunately, when the third lady started shouting, she held my trousers. I struggled hard to free myself from her and even hit her. She then hit me on my only good eye.

“As you can see, my other eye is bad. I passed out temporarily and by the time I regained consciousness, policemen were there.

“The most painful aspect was that when the lady’s bag was opened, it was just her sanitary pads and N20 that were inside. She was not even with a phone.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fatai Owoseni, who confirmed the arrest to journalists, explained that Taju and his likes were arrested following intensified patrol around Ojota, Oregun, Anthony and Oshodi axis.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/bag-sanitary-bags-gives-away-3-man-robbery-gang/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by vchykp(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2016
little boys who will never want to do anything valuable with thier dear lifes, may God save nigeria.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Sep 15, 2016
Smh for the adojutini's.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by adekayo1234(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2016
Just negodu.... The world unfortunate finds a new meaning in this guys. Waiting for NCAN south yeast zone to invade this thread

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by agwom(m): 9:06am On Sep 15, 2016
Chai!
Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by MrWhaley: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2016
So after all the shout the woman shout,na just PAD dey inside??

Why she nor kukuma let am go?? undecided

10 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by slaymama: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
If you rob people based on the premise of the receding economy, you're on your own coz the person you're robbing too isn't immune from it.

A thief is a theft, no matter the state of the economy, if not, the Hatton Garden Safe Deposit burglary in London which occurred in April, 2015 where around £200 million was stolen in daylight shouldn't have occurred.

9 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
lol. I didnt check names, believe me. grin

23 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Pidggin(f): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by KenJak(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
He lacks patience. He should have been more patient and prayerful.

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by uwagimboo: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
HMM...
End time punch....

That is what happens when u rob the daughter of a native doctor...

11 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Opistorincos(m): 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2016
Iron lady awon ti KO chilling

4 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by computerboy: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Both the lady and the thief are crazy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by tayoxx(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Your mother is black belt.. she sabi karate oo

3 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by ugwuishi(m): 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Some women strong sha!

6 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by eleko1: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
Useless thing sad.farming,tailor,car wash dey there oo,dey no go do am.Always looklng for Quick money to waste on oloShos/IGBO.5 ys jail loading sad

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
Armed robbers? Wey the guns and knives?
Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Emu4life(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
E don set

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by KKKWHITE(m): 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sanitary Pad

3 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Moreoffaith(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
why the woman no go represent us for olympic...
talent dey waste for the country mehn
one blow one die.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Preshme(f): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lol@ only sanitary pad.

2 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by IVORY2009(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
Opistorincos:
Iron lady awon ti KO chilling
Lolz, bro wen a woman hold ur trouser, forget it... grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by soberdrunk(m): 12:48pm On Sep 15, 2016
angry hahahahahaha@ "understudy the strategy" cheesy cheesy cheesy That woaman is "gangster" ontop 'sanitary pad' you scatter the guy good eye! What a wicked world sad angry sad

7 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Thisis2raw(m): 12:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Girls are not smiling

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Opistorincos(m): 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

Lolz, bro wen a woman hold ur trouser, forget it... grin

A woman can't hold my trousers successfully cos I'll unhook the belt and scatter her face with the iron part of the belt. #iamthatwicked
Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sanitary pad and #20, you want to collect her pad for this Buhari government Abi?.

5 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by kinzmen: 12:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
Ok......, ladyf.......
Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by Vickiweezy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
See bad market
recession lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by anicho(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
[b]Unfortunately
for him, he was arrested on his first day of
robbery.[/b]Unfortunately
for him, he was arrested on his first day of
robbery.

na so it is always their first time when they are caught, even the one that have PhD in the nonsense

2 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by collitexnaira(m): 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2016
Strong woman

Meanwhile only sanitary pad nd 20 naira in her bag nd yet she no let the man go despite hitting her, this recession is making ppl strong

4 Likes

Re: 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) by hazyfm1: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I LOVE THIS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

43 Rifles Recovered From Bauchi Forest (photos) / Robber Burnt To Death In Aba By Mob After Being Abandoned During Operation / Man Caught Sleeping With His Teenage Step Daughter In Akwa Ibom. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.