Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,687 members, 7,801,983 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala (62975 Views)

Zahra Buhari Complains About The Clinic In Aso Rock That Is In Bad State / Joe Abah Blasts Lady Sexually Trying To Chat Him Up On Twitter (pic) / Innoson Motors Visit Joe Abah Who Raised Alarm About Their Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by AdoraAmadi: 10:27am On Sep 15, 2016
This is happening on Twitter right now. Dr Joe Abah is the Director-General, Bureau of Public Service Reforms. He took to Twitter this morning to lament that his Innoson SUV is overheating and has a gearbox problem.

Nigerians reacted. See that after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/president-buharis-aide-cries-out-that.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by AdoraAmadi: 10:28am On Sep 15, 2016
more tweets

2 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Larryfest(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2016
But this car design isn't bad atal probably oga used the ride anyhow now he is reading the book of lamentation to us like we were there when he was enjoying it.,

233 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by youngeagle(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2016
Evil government that is out to destroy the little reputation we have...what stops him from contacting the manufacturers and stop. This online ranting.

408 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by ammyluv2002(f): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2016
Abeg, park well jor!TeamInnoson undecided

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by OKKO(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2016
Is there any brand car on earth that don't give wahalla?

Plz name it...

When you go to mechanic village, is there any car type you will not see? Again has he exhausted his 2 yrs warrant?

319 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by AdoraAmadi: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2016
lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by AdoraAmadi: 10:43am On Sep 15, 2016
Innoson has replied

7 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Ojiofor: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2016
The guy na typical APC man who uses his mouth where he is supposed to use his brain.

214 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nkem4040: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2016
Dr. Joe Abah or whatever your name is...you are shameless. I suspect he's been paid to tarnish Innoson image to prevent the call for federal government to use made in Nigeria cars only in order to grow the economy. Every car manufacturer be it BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Toyota, e.t.c; invariably, you will have hundreds of customers out of 200 million customers with overheating and other problems within days of use. That is why cars are recalled every yr by manufacturers.

It's not something to panic or rant on twitter to tarnish their image; simply call them up and tell them this is what is happening, and 99.9% percent of the time, they will fix it for free and even offer you free future service. Quality control is there to prevent issues like this but it's not always foolproof; but still very realistic otherwise 50% or more new cars will have issues within days of use. I once bought a brand new Hyundai car for my wife, guess what? Within 24 hrs, it was overheating, smoking white/steam smoke from the radiator. I took it back to the dealer; guess what? A clamp on one of the radiator hoses was loose, and they fix it within 10mins and offered me a yr free worth of oil change...here in Nigeria. How that could have happened to a brand new car was strange to me at the time but then again QUALITY CONTROL IS NOT FOOLPROOF!

311 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by thesicilian: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2016
I like the way the man schooled those "oversabi" semiliterate people who think because they have access to a mobile phone and internet they can talk to anybody anyway they choose to.
However there's no brand of vehicles that is not liable to unforeseen mechanical failures, especially for a company that just started operations. So what the noble doctor should do is get in touch with IVM customer service and I'm sure they'll be more than happy to resolve it for him.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 15, 2016
2 and half years with nigerias road condition

I'd say innoson will fare very well (8years) in First world road conditions

149 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by danot1030: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2016
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by clefstone(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2016
A public servant that should be encouraging Nigerians to patronize Inoson is here giving them public bashing. This guy deserve d sack

152 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Franchise21(m): 10:53am On Sep 15, 2016
B'cos it's Innoson, he came out to spew thrash on social media. If it were to be Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Nissan or Mercedes nw, he won't come out like this... Nonsense!!!

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by sweerychick(f): 10:56am On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
what did he expect from an Igbo made products, what they are not made to last.
I was waiting for folks like you to respond undecided, always tryna tribalize things.
@topic, every vehicle gives problem, it depends on how he drives his car, and for the car to last for two years, I say it has tried.

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Goke7: 10:58am On Sep 15, 2016
Franchise21:
B'cos it's Innoson, he came out to spew thrash on social media. If it were to be Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Nissan or Mercedes nw, he won't come out like this... Nonsense!!!

But those car brands you mentioned do come out publicly to recall their vehicles when there are complaints like this, Innoson should not be an exception. no be everything be fight!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by obailala(m): 10:58am On Sep 15, 2016
If your car is bad, take it to the garage for repairs. If there's still some warranty time left, the repairs will be for free. Every vehicle brand at one point or the other goes to the garage. Mr Abah doesn't expect IVM vehicles to be immune from mechanical faults especially after driving it ruggedly on Nigerian roads for 2 and half years does he?.... Has he also serviced his vehicle as at when due?

Goke7:

But those car brands you mentioned do come out publicly to recall their vehicles when there are complaints like this, Innoson should not be an exception. no be everything be fight!
Car manufacturers recall cars when there is a recurrent fault which has been reported and confirmed by a large percentage of customers (not just one customer on tweeter). So far, IVM still maintains a very good record to the best of our knowledge.

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by chemicalDisease: 11:00am On Sep 15, 2016
Hmmm!
innoson gear box 500k?

Isokay!

6 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2016
Kudos to Innoson.
Two and half years on nigerian roads, that's good.

Did anybody see how the yoruba twitter users there are killing themselves already? Let them burn.
After, they should tell us which car brand doesn't develop faults. Are all the cars developing faults in Nigeria Innoson brand ?
Was it made not to spoil before, no be car again?
To hell with Joe Abah and his Innoson advert over the years.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by rhymaster: 11:04am On Sep 15, 2016
Franchise21:

None of the brands you mentioned there breaks down in 2 years! After 200,000 KM, many of those car brands are still running and imported to Nigeria as Tokunbo! My fathers Peugeot 504/505 car ran for more than 20 years so what is the fo.olish comparison you are making? Those cars are tested in very extreme conditions especially an SUV? They are driven on desert soil, rocky, bumpy surfaces, collision tests, etc before being certified. Where does Innoson do ok these testing before selling their cars? While I support Innoson and recently advised a family member in Nigeria who wanted to spend a lot on a Toyota, I understand that quality is very important otherwise all the money spent is wasted!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:05am On Sep 15, 2016
obailala:
If your car is bad, take it to the garage for repairs. If there's still some warranty time left, the repairs will be for free. Every vehicle brand at one point or the other goes to the garage. Mr Abah doesn't expect IVM to be immune to mechanical faults after driving it ruggedly for 2 years does he?

You dey mind the man?
Toyota etc could have developed same faults abd all that's needed is to go to the mechanic.
Who goes to twitter to talk about his car issues if not an effeminate mumu

24 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Franchise21(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

None of the brands you mentioned there breaks down in 2 years! After 200,000 KM, many of those car brands are still running and imported to Nigeria as Tokunbo! My fathers Peugeot 504/505 car ran for more than 20 years so what is the fo.olish comparison you are making? Those cars are tested in very extreme conditions especially an SUV? They are driven on desert soil, rocky, bumpy surfaces, collision tests, etc before being certified. Where does Innoson do ok these testing before selling their cars? While I support Innoson and recently advised a family member in Nigeria who wanted to spend a lot on a Toyota, I understand that quality is very important otherwise all the money spent is wasted!
Why re u blabbing? Do u actually get my point? He should hv contacted them directly and not coming online to spew trash

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by kenny987(f): 11:09am On Sep 15, 2016
Goke7:

Recall? Recalling a product implies there are technical and production faults which immediately affect the performance of the machinery, there will most likely be very high complaints frequency of similar problems from lots of customers immediately after purchase. A vehicle developing a fault after 2yrs or more of usage on crazy Nigerian roads does not warrant a recall.

The aide was purely mischievous! He should have gone to the custom care of d company to complain, that is a normal procedure. His silliness on twitter would have been more sensible if he'd gone to report d faults and he was not properly attended to or they were inexplicably unable to resolve the problem!

49 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by Nkem4040: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:
[s]

None of the brands you mentioned there breaks down in 2 years! After 200,000 KM, many of those car brands are still running and imported to Nigeria as Tokunbo! My fathers Peugeot 504/505 car ran for more than 20 years so what is the fo.olish comparison you are making? Those cars are tested in very extreme conditions especially an SUV? They are driven on desert soil, rocky, bumpy surfaces, collision tests, etc before being certified. Where does Innoson do ok these testing before selling their cars? While I support Innoson and recently advised a family member in Nigeria who wanted to spend a lot on a Toyota, I understand that quality is very important otherwise all the money spent is wasted[/s]!

Shameless Afonja. You think Innoson will just manufacture cars and start selling like that without SON...Standard Organization of Nigeria; satisfying that such car is safe and road worthy? Where is your sense?

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2016
rhymaster:

And who told you IVM doesn't do same to their cars?
And who said the car broke down?
Which better place do you see rocky, desert soil, bumpy surfaces other than Nigerian roads?
You must be joking to say Toyota couldn't go tgat way in Nigeria.
How come after everything the mechanic workshops are flooded with the foreign car brands?

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by jmoore(m): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2016
Twitter na mechanic? undecided

29 Likes

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by idupaul: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2016
Even Samsung Note 7 failed just days after some people bought it..Dr Joe Abah was very wrong about the way he went about it .

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by danot1030: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2016
sweerychick:
I was waiting for folks like you to respond undecided, always tryna tribalize things.
@topic, every vehicle gives problem, it depends on how he drives his car, and for the car to last for two years, I say it has tried.
I can understand why you are pained but truth be said Igbo products are one of the problem with our economy.

A brand new SUV for 2yrs should not be developing major Problems ok. I will rather buy a tokunbo car at a higher cost than buying an innoson car that will end up becoming draining pipe to my income on maintenance.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by StephanieLuv(f): 11:19am On Sep 15, 2016
Nonsense, been using the car over two years why won't it develop problem. Mumu i thought he just bought the car and immediately developed problem even brand new cars feom masive companies like Honda do have problems and how many have gone online to rant nonsense because Innoson is a Nigerian owned company and the owner is igbo. Ijiat dude

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Abah Complains About His Innoson SUV Is Giving Him Wahala by jmoore(m): 11:21am On Sep 15, 2016
danot1030:
[s]what did he expect from an Igbo made products, they are not made to last. [/s]

49 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / Goodluck Jonathan During His NYSC Days (Photo) / El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.