Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138147 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chiwude:
Did you see me quote that troll. Why would I when her mission to cause disunity is crystal clear. I've been in nairaland long enough to understand the antics of some vermins on things that concern ndigbo. Do I mention yester years when Agbontaen aka Omogie a bini dude pretented as Ika just to misinform Ndigbo and create a false impression that Ika's in general were anti-Igbo. Or the period when both the Yoruba's and other South-South minorities viciously used Anioma monikers to attack us. You folks especially those new to nairaland need to be watchful before some demonic folks here use you to launch e-wars against your kinsmen from the south-south.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:
Some people are just too daft beyond salvation.
I know the Middlebelt region very well, cos i am partly of them and grew up with them, these people do not need igbos for anything and have never had need for igbos, not now or never, i think it is even vice versa.

In 2011 if not the support that the middlebelt and northern minorities gave GEJ, he would not have won the election, northern minorities delivered 7 states to GEJ in that election, and 25% votes and above in 6 more states, how many did the lousy igbos give? Yet Gej favoured the igbos more and they were shouting GEJ 2019, only for them to now start shouting Chukwu Okikia Obimo. grin

The first head of state of Nigeria from a minority group was Yakubu Gowon, a christian from Jos.
The richest man from the middlebelt TY Danjuma is richer than any igbo man both dead or alive.
Abuja the capital city is situated in the middlebelt and is now developing rapidly and urbanizing neighbouring middlebelt states like Nasarawa and Niger.
There are no cities in the entire south-east that can look like Jos or Kaduna.
The current senate president is from the middlebelt and the national Speaker of house of reps is from a northern minority christian group, northern minorities have always been ahead of igbos in leadership.

So i wonder why any fool will think these people need igbos for anything.
Nobody needs you jackasses, not Niger delta, not middlebelt, neither hausas nor yorubas.
So if you get your landlocked Biafran country of the south-east, no one will miss you imbecilles ok? You guys should get it into your skulls.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:
May God continue to bless the Ikwerres, Etches and Okrikas for evicting igbos out of Port harcourt back to their landlocked zone and denouncing them. Now today at the mention of Ikwerre, many igbos start to cry and are suicidal.
Hatred never pays! He who sows hatred shall reap hatred only.

See the middlebelt minorities, they were marginalized initially, but they never hated anyone or sowed hatred for people like the descendants of hate from the erosion ridden south-east.
Today, Abuja where Nigerian wealth is centred is on their soil, all Nigerians are trooping there and the middlebelt region is massively developing. Nasarawa and Niger states are opening up massively.

Recently, see the amount of Nickel that was discovered in Southern kaduna/Jos axis, an exploration that can challenge crude oil well harnessed.
Ipob miscreants and children of hatred, hatred payeth not.

Keep exposing your true color

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:

I am not igbo and will never want to be igbo, Anioma identity is okay for most of us ok? Or just Deltan.
Who wants igbo identity sef? If the Ikwerres, Ekpeyes and etches are running from igbo identity why should anyone want it?

Ok, I have heard you. You've openly demonstrated your hatred against Igbos on this thread. That's fine. This thread is for the Delta Igbos who affirm their Igbo identity, not for those who are not, and you are not. Now can you please go find something else to do?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Eastfield1: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:
I know the Middlebelt region very well, cos i am partly of them and grew up with them, these people do not need igbos for anything and have never had need for igbos, not now or never, i think it is even vice versa.

In 2011 if not the support that the middlebelt and northern minorities gave GEJ, he would not have won the election, northern minorities delivered 7 states to GEJ in that election, and 25% votes and above in 6 more states, how many did the lousy igbos give? Yet Gej favoured the igbos more and they were shouting GEJ 2019, only for them to now start shouting Chukwu Okikia Obimo. grin

The first head of state of Nigeria from a minority group was Yakubu Gowon, a christian from Jos.
The richest man from the middlebelt TY Danjuma is richer than any igbo man both dead or alive.
Abuja the capital city is situated in the middlebelt and is now developing rapidly and urbanizing neighbouring middlebelt states like Nasarawa and Niger.
The current senate president is from the middlebelt and the national Speaker of house of reps is from a northern minority christian group, northern minorities have always been ahead of igbos in leadership.

Nobody needs you jackasses, not Niger delta, not middlebelt, neither hausas nor yorubas.
So if you get your landlocked Biafran country of the south-east, no one will miss you imbecilles ok? You guys should get it into your skulls.

this Benue Girl
U have been Already caught and Ur lies Exposed.
i Really dont understand what u want to achieve by Ranting,shouting, making noise and crying all over nairaland.
i guess u are still a kid.
ur fellow Bini kids have left u n ran away.
u are still feeling Bitter that u were caught n hence wont hasitate to show ur childish attitude n disgrace urselve in public.
Keep Crying all over Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ngozi123:

I've noticed another connection between her two accounts, they both want to unite the middle belt with the majority Christian south. She's probably one of those who's afraid that if the Igbos succeed in their quest for self-determination then she'll be trapped in a mostly Islamic country, with no way out. These people are very heartless and want us all to 'suffer together'. I think that her alias account made a thread on a similar topic a few days ago.

Anyway, this topic is getting rather tedious now so I'll get back to the original point of this thread.

@OdenigboAroli, @BigFrancis, @Somegirl, @Eastfield1, @Ikechu1, @blues20, @ak47mann and anyone else I have missed:

We just need to stick together and not allow those with evil intentions to ruin all of the hard work our forefathers did to create a sense of unity among our people. The reason why the name 'Anioma' was even created was to foster unity among the closely related (mostly) Igbo speaking groups in the Western Region. This was done to prevent them from being sucked away from their Igbo heritage and dragged into the confines of another ethnic group. This thread alone should be enough to prove that there are some sinister works at hand here, with people making multiple ids and pretending to be from Anioma just to cause divisions amongst us. I am proud of my Anioma heritage and nothing can make me deny, reject or hate my brethren from across the Niger Bridge.

Ya, genieluv and spicyjosbabe are the same person. I noticed that too.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Eastfield1: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigfrancis21:

ehikwe22 and chukyzblingz are d same person too. did u notice that too

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ChilledPill: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigfrancis21:

But you quoted the wrong person.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:

First of all, it is Chukwu Okike Abiama meaning God of creation and omnipotence. Chukwu Abiama is an ancient phrase said to related to Hebraic phrase, 'God of Abraham' and the Igbo way of saying God of Abraham, i.e. 'Chukwu Abiama'. Do not corrupt an ancient phrase in your bigotry stance.

Second, the first leader ever of Nigeria was Nnamdi Azikiwe, his origins is clear which you already know. He was part of the force that saw that Nigeria got her independence.

Third, the so-called richest man you've mentioned became rich by government support and assistance. This applies to Dangote. Danjuma and Dangote never got to their positions by mere efforts of their own hand. It is by government support into their coffers and corruption, that they became successful. Now compare this with the thousands, if hundreds of thousands, self-made millionaires and billionaires in Igboland. These are people who got to their positions by sheer determination, strength, hard-work and perseverance. Several self-made billionaires from the SE have been included on Forbes list, including Cosmas Maduka. There is nearly equal distribution of wealth in Igboland generally and no extreme riches nor poverty as obtained in the North. Nigeria's richest man may not be Igbo however there is substantial distribution of wealth in Igboland where thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, are millionaires and billionaires. The Igbo man does not believe in begging for money but rather in working hard for his money and as such there are very few beggars in Igboland. Dangote and Danjuma may be one of Nigeria's richest but how has that uplifted the general wealth of the North? Despite Dangote and Danjuma's so-called riches, the North still remains one of the highest poverty-ridden areas in Nigeria and has low literacy levels. This should tell you that one man's wealth does not translate to the general well-being of the area he comes from. One of the top 3 riches people in the world is from Mexico but that does not mean Mexicans are rich. Instead, Mexicans are still fleeing mexico and are crossing the border into the US for survival and better lives. Despite the setback from the civil war, remember that the civil war was fought in Igboland not in the rest of Nigeria - it was Igboland that was shelled, bombed, desecrated, etc., however in just 40 years the Igbos have bounced back to lead in so many aspects of the Nigerian polity, except politics. Despite the setback, Igboland fares way better than many states in the North in terms of development. South East has one of the highest literacy rates, lowest infancy mortality rates, lowest poverty index etc. in Nigeria. With such fervour they transformed Nollywood from a non-existent industry in the early 90s to the world's number 3 richest and number 2 largest industry in the world, behind Hollywood and Bollywood in earnings. They lead in education, transportation, commerce, beauty pageants, etc. I am not sure where you are getting your insinuation that the Igbos need middle belt from, but the Igbos have never indicated any of such. That is all in your imagination.

Remember, you can hate all you want. The Arabs and Muslims, till today, hate the Jews with the same energy and passion as you hate the Igbos but this has not stopped the Jews and Israel from being one of the best countries in the middle east and the Jews from succeeding wherever they are. Despite being such a tiny country, Israel's neighbours Iraq, Iran, etc. have failed woefully in winning Israel in a war. All they can do is wait patiently like cowards and throw in a bomb or two when Israel goes to sleep at night, typical characteristics of haters.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Eastfield1:

ehikwe22 and chukyzblingz are d same person too.
did u notice that too

You see? We will keep exposing their lies.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ak47mann(m): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigfrancis21:

First of all, it is Chukwu Okike Abiama meaning God of creation and omnipotence. Chukwu Abiama is an ancient phrase said to related to Hebraic phrase, 'God of Abraham' and the Igbo way of saying God of Abraham, i.e. 'Chukwu Abiama'. Do not corrupt an ancient phrase in your bigotry stance.

Second, the first leader ever of Nigeria was Nnamdi Azikiwe, his origins is clear which you already know. He was part of the force that saw that Nigeria got her independence.

Third, the so-called richest man you've mentioned became rich by government support and assistance. This applies to Dangote. Danjuma and Dangote never got to their positions by mere efforts of their own hand. It is by government support into their coffers and corruption, that they became successful. Now compare this with the thousands, if hundreds of thousands, self-made millionaires and billionaires in Igboland. These are people who got to their positions by sheer determination, strength, hard-work and perseverance. Several self-made billionaires from the SE have been included on Forbes list, including Cosmas Maduka. There is nearly equal distribution of wealth in Igboland generally and no extreme riches nor poverty as obtained in the North. Nigeria's richest man may not be Igbo however there is substantial distribution of wealth in Igboland where thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, are millionaires and billionaires. The Igbo man does not believe in begging for money but rather in working hard for his money and as such there are very few beggars in Igboland. Dangote and Danjuma may be one of Nigeria's richest but how has that uplifted the general wealth of the North? Despite Dangote and Danjuma's so-called riches, the North still remains one of the highest poverty-ridden areas in Nigeria and has low literacy levels. This should tell you that one man's wealth does not translate to the general well-being of the area he comes from. One of the top 3 riches people in the world is from Mexico but that does not mean Mexicans are rich. Instead, Mexicans are still fleeing mexico and are crossing the border into the US for survival and better lives. Despite the setback from the civil war, remember that the civil war was fought in Igboland not in the rest of Nigeria - it was Igboland that was shelled, bombed, desecrated, etc., however in just 40 years the Igbos have bounced back to lead in so many aspects of the Nigerian polity, except politics. Despite the setback, Igboland fares way better than many states in the North in terms of development. South East has one of the highest literacy rates, lowest infancy mortality rates, lowest poverty index etc. in Nigeria. With such fervour they transformed Nollywood from a non-existent industry in the early 90s to the world's number 3 richest and number 2 largest industry in the world, behind Hollywood and Bollywood in earnings. They lead in education, transportation, commerce, beauty pageants, etc. I am not sure where you are getting your insinuation that the Igbos need middle belt from, but the Igbos have never indicated any of such. That is all in your imagination.

Remember, you can hate all you want. The Arabs and Muslims, till today, hate the Jews with the same energy and passion as you but this has not stopped the Jews and Israel from being one of the best countries in the middle east and the Jews from succeeding wherever they are. Despite being such a tiny country, Israel's neighbours Iraq, Iran, etc. have failed woefully in winning Israel in a war. All they can do is wait patiently like cowards and throw in a bomb or two when Israel goes to sleep at night, typical characteristics of haters.
This comment should be read in big news media coverage that over 5billion viewers ie CNN BBC is so on point they will pay you just to broadcast this very news cool

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Chiwude:
No fallacy here bro. I understand Ika both in spoken and written form, especially from years of interaction with Ndi-Ika. Though, I may not speak the language properly, but usually reply back in formal central Igbo. The Ika language is similar to central Igbo in many ways like the sentence structure. But the major difference stems from the nasalization of the dialect.. Ika words usually end with a silent 'n' consonant at the tail end of a given pronounciation, similar to how you pronounce Bini words. How do I mean by this? For instance, a typical central Igbo word for man is 'Nwoke', but in Ika it ends with a silent 'n' to become 'Nwoken'. The same goes for 'Ike' and 'Agwu' which in Ika dialect transforms to 'Iken' and 'Agwun' respectively. Another change I noticed in Ika dialect is the steady use of the letter 'k' to begin a sentence. Although the change in syntax is similar to how my Isu dialect as well as other Igbo dialects interchange words to suit an expression, like a systemic forward and backward change of sentence. An instance is the speech, 'Where does he lives'? which changes to 'Ole ebe obi' or 'K 'ebe obi' and can be backward changed to 'Obi ebe'? But, in Ika there isn't any forward or backward change and the syntax of a sentence in many occasion align with the letter 'k'. This is my own observation and can be disproved. A roll down of speeches below will convey my explanation properly.v
'What would you eat'? - English
'Ole/Kedu ihe ige eri' - Igbo Izugbe
'Ki leri' - Ika Igbo
'Ke ife iye eli' - Onitsha Igbo
'Gini ka' ige eri' - Daily Igbo

'What will Agbor people say'? - English
'Ole/Kedu ihe ndi agbor ge ekwu? - Igbo Izugbe
'K' agbor re kwuzi? - Ika Igbo
'Kedu ife ndi agbor ye ekwu'? - Onitsha Igbo
'Gini ka ndi agbor ge kwuzi'? - Daily Igbo

'What is greater than a child'? - English
'Ole/Kedu ihe ka nwa' - Igbo Izugbe
'Kini ka nwa' - Ika Igbo
'Ke ife ka nwa' - Onitsha Igbo
'Gini ka nwa' - Daily Igbo

Although, the above may not be the purest of Ika, but it's the Ika my close friend from Igbanke as well as his family do speak.

Note: This is just my personal observation as a result of close relationship with Ika people. As I do believe Ika as a language has many variations, some more harsh to the ear and some more closer in speech to Aniocha Igbo.
your two examples shows that you lack understanding of Ika language structure. That you know the King's name and also know that kini means what in English doesn't mean you understand Ika language. Nobody starts a question with kini in Ika language
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Jackrich: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2016
NaijaNaWaa:
Very sensible and balanced view. Not all Ikwerre's are in denial of their Igbo identity though; Francis Ellah is an example. If push comes to a shove, the Igbos will reclaim their lands wherever it may be. Those who wish to see themselves as Bini, Yoruba (eg, Rotimi) or Hausa (eg, Rochas) can relocate.

You can read about Senator Francis Ellah from Ogba, Rivers State here: http://joachimibeziakoezeji..com.ng/2010/06/chief-francis-ellah-this-was-man.html

Ka Chineke gozie Al'Igbo.
Everyone knows that the highlighted is the primary reason why you want them united to you at all cost ,even as that same greed will be your achille's heels keeping you under the mercy of the Hausa/Fulani kingdoms.

You want their land and not the people simple .
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Newmanluckyman(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ngozi123:

I've noticed another connection between her two accounts, they both want to unite the middle belt with the majority Christian south. She's probably one of those who's afraid that if the Igbos succeed in their quest for self-determination then she'll be trapped in a mostly Islamic country, with no way out. These people are very heartless and want us all to 'suffer together'. I think that her alias account made a thread on a similar topic a few days ago.

Anyway, this topic is getting rather tedious now so I'll get back to the original point of this thread.

@OdenigboAroli, @BigFrancis, @Somegirl, @Eastfield1, @Ikechu1, @blues20, @ak47mann and anyone else I have missed:

We just need to stick together and not allow those with evil intentions to ruin all of the hard work our forefathers did to create a sense of unity among our people. The reason why the name 'Anioma' was even created was to foster unity among the closely related (mostly) Igbo speaking groups in the Western Region. This was done to prevent them from being sucked away from their Igbo heritage and dragged into the confines of another ethnic group. This thread alone should be enough to prove that there are some sinister works at hand here, with people making multiple ids and pretending to be from Anioma just to cause divisions amongst us. I am proud of my Anioma heritage and nothing can make me deny, reject or hate my brethren from across the Niger Bridge.
... I just love you. Your responses are always matured even when provoked. Igbo ladies are very responsible and intelligent. Pls let's continue to boost our unity across all boards. God bless Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:

I am not igbo and will never want to be igbo, Anioma identity is okay for most of us ok? Or just Deltan.
Who wants igbo identity sef? If the Ikwerres, Ekpeyes and etches are running from igbo identity why should anyone want it?

You are a very very very very DISGUSTING person.

First it's Enuani then Nsukka then onitsha, now Etche. You are extremely triffling. Why can't Boko Haram do the world a favour and remove this flith from the planet.

Idoma Ashawo which etche are you taliking about.

Here is a direct argument from etche in their community FB page regarding there ethnicity. Count the amount of etche there that denied igbo...I'll do it for you...TWO compared to the several that spoke

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cc genieluv

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cc genieluv

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cc genieluv

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cc genieluv

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 6:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cc. Genieluv

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Cc.genieluv

Which etche are you talking about?

You are a very despicable, disgusting, piece of animal.

A useless cumbucket.

And you wonder why igbo wants to get as far away from you savages from North.

And you have to audacity to call others HATEFUL, look.in the mirror you ugly b1tch

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Ok, I have heard you. You've openly demonstrated your hatred against Igbos on this thread. That's fine. This thread is for the Delta Igbos who affirm their Igbo identity, not for those who are not, and you are not. Now can you please go find something else to do?

Yes, nobody christened this thread as a thread for Aniomas who believe that they are igbos ok? That was not the title of the thread.
Be rest assured that anything involving Delta north will always attract the igbo accepters, the igbo deniers and the in betweens because that is what Anioma people are when it comes to issues surrounding our people.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jackrich:
Everyone knows that the highlighted is the primary reason why you want them united to you at all cost ,even as that same greed will be your achille's heels keeping you under the mercy of the Hausa/Fulani kingdoms.

You want their land and not the people simple .
And everybody knows it's just daydreaming. We are not people that can be dictated to or enslaved by Igbos, Urhobos, Bini's or anyone at all. Even the British felt our wrath .
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:

Yes, nobody christened this thread as a thread for Aniomas who believe that they are igbos ok? That was not the title of the thread.
Be rest assured that anything involving Delta north will always attract the igbo accepters, the igbo deniers and the in betweens because that is what Anioma people are when it comes to issues surrounding our people.

Did they deny the Igbanke guy or the the earlier ika dude from comnenting. Infact did you see anyone deny them the right to speak.

They are talking about the likes of you and Chukyzblingz who are too much of a disgusting flith masquerading yourselves as anioma to pour out una hateful bile.

This thread has nothing to do with either one of you thus, why be in it. Infact why masquerade as what you are not. Did you see any of us in Benue or edo thread?
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
chukzyblingz:
And everybody knows it's just daydreaming. We are not people that can be dictated to or enslaved by Igbos, Urhobos, Bini's or anyone at all. Even the British felt our wrath .

In his desperation to feel along, this monkey did not even realize what ethnicity being addressed in both comment.

See how he now went from ika to Ikwerre.

Pretty much how he went from ika to ugbodu when igboid listed ugbodu names. Couldn't even differentiate between community

How PATHETIC!! Stick to your real ethnicity and maybe you won't be acting as confused as your sis in lying
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Ok, i have one word for you Ipob miscreants and Nnamdi Kanu's children of hate.

I am a member of the largest Anioma group on facebook and the name of that Anioma cultural group is ANIOMA VOICE.
Since you miscreants have formed a 'comrade in arms' group to attack every Anioma with different views here on nairaland, i suggest you miscreants should go to Anioma voice group on facebook (our largest online social group).

Go to Anioma voice and post igbo kwenu and see if anybody will answer you miscreants, or go to that forum and post Anioma people are for Biafra and see the insults of your lives you will get. That is one way you scoundrels can always get the true views of Anioma people not through some social group of Nnamdi's miscreants who claim to be Anioma feeding you guys with thrash about Anioma people.

The last topic we had on Biafra or Igbo identity on Anioma voice, the majority of we the forumites rejected Biafra and rejected Igbo identity. Ok?
So u south east scoundrels should attend Anioma gatherings or our social groups if you truly want to know what real Aniomas think not on nairaland.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by somegirl1: 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Jackrich:

You want their land
and not the people simple .
To do what exactly with the land?
I've never quite understood these land coveting/ grabbing accusations.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 6:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:
Ok, i have one word for you Ipob miscreants and Nnamdi Kanu's children of hate.

I am a member of the largest Anioma group on facebook and the name of that Anioma cultural group is ANIOMA VOICE.
Since you miscreants have formed a 'comrade in arms' group to attack every Anioma with different views here on nairaland, i suggest you miscreants should go to Anioma voice group on facebook (our largest online social group).

Go to Anioma voice and post igbo kwenu and see if anybody will answer you miscreants, or go to that forum and post Anioma people are for Biafra and see the insults of your lives you will get. That is one way you scoundrels can always get the true views of Anioma people not through some social group of Nnamdi's miscreants who claim to be Anioma feeding you guys with thrash about Anioma people.

The last topic we had on Biafra or Igbo identity on Anioma voice, the majority of we the forumites rejected Biafra and rejected Igbo identity. Ok?
So u south east scoundrels should attend Anioma gatherings or our social groups if you truly want to know what real Aniomas think not on nairaland.

The fact that you, an idoma (your own words) is a member of the so called anioma voice is already all the indication that the group has more than enough false members. And I just checked the group, there's an Egbunike as a member...guess what? That's an ONITSHA name you ediot thus also proved that the group hold not just Delta igbo you clown. Hell there's a Abdullah Suielmanas a member (a northern), a freaking ABiola as a member (yoruba), Abel Dumhari ( a northern) And this is just the first page of there membership list grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anioma voice indeed

Infact since it's a closed group, and none of us are members except you provide the so called argument you had up there in Anioma voice like I did the etche let's see am. And I'll provide the argument in Proudly anioma, proudly igbo group...which is an anioma group and I'm a member of regarding igbo identity. Deal.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
Igbos will never learn and that is just their real problem.
One thing is certain, history will always repeat itself again if given the chance.

I will never deny the fact that many Anioma and even Rivers people accept igbo identity, but at the same time, so many of us reject it while others are in between. The igbos know this about us but yet they still chose to be blind and that is why many of us betrayed them during the civil war and supported Nigeria.

I just dey look igbo people o, especially those of them putting their hopes on Anioma and Rivers people, when the chips are down or when yawa don gas, everybody go answer him papa name, we will betray igbos over and over again if given the chance. Igbos, face your south east alone and leave south-south out!
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
genieluv:
Igbos will never learn and that is just their real problem.
One thing is certain, history will always repeat itself again if given the chance.

I will never deny the fact that many Anioma and even Rivers people accept igbo identity, but at the same time, so many of us reject it while others are in between. The igbos know this about us but yet they still chose to be blind and that is why many of us betrayed them during the civil war and supported Nigeria.

I just dey look igbo people o, especially those of them putting their hopes on Anioma and Rivers people, when the chips are down or when yawa don gas, everybody go answer him papa name, we will betray igbos over and over again if given the chance. Igbos, face your south east alone and leave south-south out!

Look at the hoe back tracking as usual.

Was this not what you wrote

Did you or did you not include Etche in your rubbish analogy?

Now shown etche opinion directly from their own nouth, the ashawo is twisting and gelling stories as usual.

The funny thing is comment even exposed your ugly ass as the uneducated north that you are. If you had half a sense or even traveled you would have knowith por Harcourt has high significant of igbo recoding there either by marriage or even migration.

Then again a poverty ridden northern does not know her back and front...all she knows is how to get raped by men old enough to be her granddad

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikeyman00(m): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
U up der sounds so bitter.

Typical loser trait.

The truth will prevail when time is due.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.