Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook (138365 Views)

Niger Delta, Igbo And Hausa All Want To Leave Nigeria Except Yorubas, Why? / Checkout What APC Posted On Twitter (photo) / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
I am waiting to hear that Genieluv ran into the market butt naked ,chasing market women with a bamboo stick grin grin

The girl have never experienced this kind of pummeling... grin grin
Igbo chili Nze chie Ozo ,deje nu!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin

LittleFrancis, The trashing enter your body well well, I see am, d tin enter your body no be small. Dem trash you finish come rub shiit for your mouth grin.

Anytime you write any senseless epistle again, I know just the right person to call, genieluv! grin

Olodo forming scholar grin dem trash you finish you nor fit write English, you switch to Igbo grin

You have been noticed,now run along.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 11:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Neemrod:

Bro I understand your point, both SE and anioma have their share of the blame, I joined nairaland last year and before then I believed only SE are igbos, u can't blame me though, I was born in Lagos and growing up all but two delta igbos I knew always claimed to be delta and not igbo, so it grew in my head that they are not igbos. To be honest I had to ask my mum last year if anioma are igbo after I met patriotic igbos like u here on nairaland.
The way forward is for igbo group to follow the wise words of the asagba and ensure SE, anioma and Onelga in rivers state (I care less about ikwerre) be grouped under same geopolitical zone, I believe once this is done anioma igbo denial will die within a decade.
Boss inbox me ur WhatsApp number

I agree whole heartedly with this. Why do you think I support Asagba, obi of owa, etc movement. In addition to my applause on SE starting to give platform for anioma sons and daughters to rule over igbo elders. Till this very day, my biggest happiness was when ohaneze made obi of Ogwashi uku it's leader. Albeit I do not support ohaneze anymore but I applaud them on that singular act of trying to unify anioma and SE. In addition, I applaud ipob for streaching their hands past SE and not only that, allowing Aniomas to rule the chapters in delta state. All that effort shows me that the work of Asagba is having an impact. In my opinion, the only way to destroy the "fake igbo, real igbo crap" plus the "igbo denier" is by emerging all Igbo land back to the way our ancestors practiced. Anyone that wishes to be Bini would be giving a land and they can migrate over there and never to return. That's my own opinion of this. My only hope and pray almost everyday is the creation of Anioma state and I know one day God will make it a reality.

Btw: What's what'sapp? If you mean my phone number then I'm sorry, I don't give my number to anyone I meet on social media. If I don't know you in person then I'm not giving my number. That's my own belief on things.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Donarozzi: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Curlieweed: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Don't mind all these useless and disgruntled igbos. They should keep on wailing day and night for people to join them. They think they can divide Anioma with their madness, they forget that blood is thicker than water. Ika, Ndokwa and Enuani remain one from now till forever, whether some of us deny igbo or accept it, it will never change us from who we are and where we pledge our number one allegiance to.

While I believe some of us here are granting an Igbo toga a bit too cheaply to some undeserving groups, I do find the logic in your statement here somewhat intriguing.

Regarding the highlighted, how can Anioma be one when some groups deny being Igbos while others accept being Igbos? Logically, in my opinion, its either you're united in not being Igbo or you're (as mostly likely) the case not united at all.

cc. ikechu1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 11:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
OdenigboAroli:
I am waiting to hear that Genieluv ran into the market butt naked ,chasing market women with a bamboo stick grin grin

I know. I came back to deal with the rest of her BS and seeing the dragging she got in tge few hours i was gone, the humanity in me kind of feel sorry her that I don't want to kick her anymore. She's already down and bleeding.
That girl was mulled throughout this thread and the saddest thing about it, she made it easy.

Like in her pathetic attempt to attach, she exposed herself to being dragged. Someone with half a brain would have crawled away when exposed but no, she kept grasping for air and made blunders upon blunders upon blunders thus easy to beat the sh1t out of her. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm even reading from her claiming being born up north means you are denying igbo and praising north grin grin grin grin grin. Psqyare thay are hells igbo and proud is who she's claiming wish to be northerners grin grin grin grin grin She even called babyaro brothers that are adopted hence their last name as evidenced as igbo wishing to be northern. What a joke!!! The kids were adopted yet they held onto the igbo ethnicity as opposed to going to their adopted parents ethnicity shows they are proud of their Igbo heritage but in genieluv eyes, the fact they answer their adopted parent's last name means they wish to be northerners grin grin grin grin grin. That girl makes the ass whopping she's getting here easy. I swear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
Curlieweed:

While I believe some of us here are granting an Igbo toga a bit too cheaply to some undeserving groups, I do find the logic in your statement here somewhat intriguing.

Regarding the highlighted, how can Anioma be one when some groups deny being Igbos while others accept being Igbos? Logically, in my opinion, its either you're united in not being Igbo or you're (as mostly likely) the case not united at all.

cc. ikechu1

She's NOT ANIOMA. If you are cc me based on what that shameless idoma asahwo said, do me a favour and don't quote me.

If you are asking me a question based on your opinion, then I'll answer.

Do me a favour and do not quote me asking me a question regarding a comment made by a northern attempt of divide and rule. Thank you
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by eazisky(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nkem4040:
Yorubba I hope you are reading? Stop dividing us; that's his message!

this is what happen when your stupidity is alarming that u cant even read but jump into conclusion
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
genieluv:

Some people just get dumber and dumber every minute.
You were the one here feeding lies to the whole public that all Aniomas accept to be igbos and are igbos, me i never ever said here that all aniomas deny igbos, where i have always stood from the beginning was that some aniomas accept igbos, other reject it while others are in between. That is why i told people to go to Anioma voice or other Anioma forums in order to see the reality on ground.
When Suwalee (the Igbanke girl) was trying to tell me that all Ikas are not igbos i made it clear to her that we have Ikas who accept igbo identity and even made reference to my ex-boyfriend who is Ika from Owa Alidinma and he is a full fledged proud Igbo man.

Whether anybody likes it or not, majority of Anioma people do not want to hear the word Biafra, but as for Igbo identity, we are divided and this is where i have always stood! Why are these ipob miscreants just unreasonable.

The slowpoke is talking about Bami Jude, i checked Bami Jude's facebook profile and found out that he is a real Anochia man, most of his facebook friends and his entire life are Aniomas, what could be more anioma than that?
Like i said, you have exposed your foolishnesss to the whole world by being ignorant of the fact that some Aniomas answer yoruba names.

Gen Alabi Isama is an anioma man who believes he is igbo, why is he answering a yoruba and Edo name? Ipob miscreants keep on exposing themselves as leeches on Anioma people.
Leave Anioma people alone, we know ourselves. Foreign mercenaries like you don't know us

More example of this Ashawo DESPERATION on display.

Where have I denied igbo denier exist in Anioma. Infact, I attested on this thread that the Igbanke guy as well as the first ika guy they spoke to (both deniers) are Anioma....based on their comments, they are.

You and Chukyzblingz on the other hand are [size=13pt]NOT[/size]

Here's my comment to the members regarding the other two. Point out where I ever denied igbo denier does not exist. You are as disgusting and shameless like i ssid and a joke.

While I'm at it that bani Jude is YORUBA You dumb bitch. He has anioma friends because he schooled in issele uku.

You lucky my heart does not want to continue in the pummeling you getting throughout this thread. Judging on how desperate you've gotten, Lord knows I don't want blood in my hands.

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Curlieweed: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
ikechu1:

She's NOT ANIOMA. If you are cc me based on what that shameless idoma asahwo said, do me a favour and don't quote me.

Do me a favour and do not quote me asking me a question regarding a comment made by a northern attempt of divide and rule. Thank you

Forget the hoe. It's just that she made a particular pedestrian argument I have heard often on this subject.

What's your opinion? I'm curious.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 1:00am On Sep 30, 2016
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin

LittleFrancis, The trashing enter your body well well, I see am, d tin enter your body no be small. Dem trash you finish come rub shiit for your mouth grin.

Anytime you write any senseless epistle again, I know just the right person to call, genieluv! grin

Olodo forming scholar grin dem trash you finish you nor fit write English, you switch to Igbo grin

Okpo! Shouldn't you be terribly ashamed of yourself? A lonely old man like you beating drums for the old hag loser in return for her putrid Idoma goodness. Let's see if she gives it to you, horn.y old pig. Ezi ofia.grin grin grin

Yes, I take pride in my ability to express myself in both languages. When it is yab time I switch to Igbo because that's my expertise and I learned well from my mother. Now stop quoting me and get lost you hor.ny old man. Agadi nwoke na-agwo ofe. I na-adi ka mmonwu imoka. grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by bigfrancis21: 1:10am On Sep 30, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

grin grin

Mbosi ozo o nu mkpatu ndi Nze na Ozo, o chaa n'uzo mabanye isi n'ofia. Oge niine a e ji m nwayo na-eso ya, o na-eko n'enu. Agadi nwayi ife ya lelu ule na-esi isi. Mtchew.

I'm not usually like this but when it is necessary I show this side of me, lest people take you for a ride.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by OdenigboAroli(m): 1:18am On Sep 30, 2016
ikechu1:

I know. I came back to deal with the rest of her BS and seeing the dragging she got in tge few hours i was gone, the humanity in me kind of feel sorry her that I don't want to kick her anymore. She's already down and bleeding.
That girl was mulled throughout this thread and the saddest thing about it, she made it easy.

Like in her pathetic attempt to attach, she exposed herself to being dragged. Someone with half a brain would have crawled away when exposed but no, she kept grasping for air and made blunders upon blunders upon blunders thus easy to beat the sh1t out of her. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm even reading from her claiming being born up north means you are denying igbo and praising north grin grin grin grin grin. Psqyare thay are hells igbo and proud is who she's claiming wish to be northerners grin grin grin grin grin She even called babyaro brothers that are adopted hence their last name as evidenced as igbo wishing to be northern. What a joke!!! The kids were adopted yet they held onto the igbo ethnicity as opposed to going to their adopted parents ethnicity shows they are proud of their Igbo heritage but in genieluv eyes, the fact they answer their adopted parent's last name means they wish to be northerners grin grin grin grin grin. That girl makes the ass whopping she's getting here easy. I swear.

That hoe is indeed a daughter of Jezebel. Did you see how she tried so hard but fruitlessly to pitch Anioma against Southeast. But I love the way my Southeast brothers tamed the serpent without spiting our Anioma brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 6:19am On Sep 30, 2016
Curlieweed:

Forget the hoe. It's just that she made a particular pedestrian argument I have heard often on this subject.

What's your opinion? I'm curious.

I'm indifferent when it comes to the whole anioma is one thing to be honest. Anyone that knows me would tell you, I honestly feel more connected to someone from any other aniocha than I do to someone from ika. Infact, I feel more connected to an onitsha person than I do for both ika and Ukwuani honestly. Why did you think I took offense when agbagworo called me ika. So for me personally, I don't see anioma as one. Infact, I have my opinion who I think within my community is above/better than the other but my father raised me to be polite so I'll keep that opinion to myself.

Anyway, the reason why many are in support for the whole "one anioma" is very much political. If we continue to divide ourselves and don't unite then the urhobo, isoko, iteskiri and co would continue to try to dominate us and no offense, we refuse to allow that happened. That's why you see the movement for one anioma

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by ikechu1: 6:26am On Sep 30, 2016
OdenigboAroli:

That hoe is indeed a daughter of Jezebel. Did you see how she tried so hard but fruitlessly to pitch Anioma against Southeast. But I love the way my Southeast brothers tamed the serpent without spiting our Anioma brothers.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

She tried so hard and the laughable thing is it failed MISERABLY!!!!

Notice how she kept calling the only real igbo denier anioma among the midst aka Igbanke dude and the dude ignored her throughout her pummeling. The only person that actually answered her was ironically her partner in crime in terms of impersonation aka that wannabe agbor boy. grin grin

She tried to turn SE against SE...failed miserably
Tried to turn SE against anioma..failed miserably
Then tried to turn anioma against SE...failed miserably.

Every attempt from her failed. It's safw to conclude she's a failure in real life. She's probably either one of those aboki that robs people in high way or one using their child as a slave to beg money in the hot sun or judging from how slutty she is, probably an ashawo selling her body to the highest bidding Arab men. Either way, the ashawo execute failure.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Antivirus92(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2016
hope I am welcomed in this thread??
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Curlieweed: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2016
ikechu1:

I'm indifferent when it comes to the whole anioma is one thing to be honest. Anyone that knows me would tell you, I honestly feel more connected to someone from any other aniocha than I do to someone from ika. Infact, I feel more connected to an onitsha person than I do for both ika and Ukwuani honestly. Why did you think I took offense when agbagworo called me ika. So for me personally, I don't see anioma as one. Infact, I have my opinion who I think within my community is above/better than the other but my father raised me to be polite so I'll keep that opinion to myself.

Anyway, the reason why many are in support for the whole "one anioma" is very much political. If we continue to divide ourselves and don't unite then the urhobo, isoko, iteskiri and co would continue to try to dominate us and no offense, we refuse to allow that happened. That's why you see the movement for one anioma

Thanks. Very logical explanation.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
ikechu1:

I agree whole heartedly with this. Why do you think I support Asagba, obi of owa, etc movement. In addition to my applause on SE starting to give platform for anioma sons and daughters to rule over igbo elders. Till this very day, my biggest happiness was when ohaneze made obi of Ogwashi uku it's leader. Albeit I do not support ohaneze anymore but I applaud them on that singular act of trying to unify anioma and SE. In addition, I applaud ipob for streaching their hands past SE and not only that, allowing Aniomas to rule the chapters in delta state. All that effort shows me that the work of Asagba is having an impact. In my opinion, the only way to destroy the "fake igbo, real igbo crap" plus the "igbo denier" is by emerging all Igbo land back to the way our ancestors practiced. Anyone that wishes to be Bini would be giving a land and they can migrate over there and never to return. That's my own opinion of this. My only hope and pray almost everyday is the creation of Anioma state and I know one day God will make it a reality.

Btw: What's what'sapp? If you mean my phone number then I'm sorry, I don't give my number to anyone I meet on social media. If I don't know you in person then I'm not giving my number. That's my own belief on things.

Nice one bro, I really wish ohaneze will sit up and handle this issue with great importance, witnessing the day every igbo group will be merged together will be my happiest moment.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Develpeast: 4:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
ika is a boundary area between the igbos and the then Benin empire. there were transmigration from both end but then it was due to the defeat of the people in the present day agbor that made the Benin kingdom have access to the entire anioma land.

The ika people are really great people with fine history, the problem is that igboland never had one ruler, so it exposed the few who rode from the then Nri kingdom to the other side of the Niger to danger.

Let me start from the beginning of its origin based on research. The aborigines of ika are from the igboland even before 900AD. These people spread round arable lands to farm. You can see the same culture with igbos.. The second sons are always very rugged and want to move from their fathers' house and find their way since the first son gets the father house. Unlike now, where the father shares the property, the then parents do not see reasons why they share property because there was more than enough. so, they move and dispersed themselves.

Due to these movements, the ika people (not their original names) came in contact with the Binis. Though, Binis were bigger but the ikas were very stubborn. They were always repelled by the Binis not to enter their lands until the then king decided to finally stop the ika people by telling his general, Agbon to finally put to rest these people disturbing their lands. It wasn't an easy war fought then with the Bini empire, they fought for long but unfortunately, the binis finally took over the lands. The Oba of Bini told Agbon to stay in ika and make sure that they do not cause havoc again but after the Oba died, later obas started their conquest on the neighbouring towns of Ogwashi and others. they continued their conquests until the present day Onitsha.

Please listen, the Aboriginals of ika land are Igbo seen from the close societal structure with Ogwashi people but you also have to know that many Bini soldiers and those that reneged the thrown ran to these communities. History will always tell you that the original people staying in ika land are from Igbo stock. but some communities were founded by Binis who came to rule over the Aboriginals and those who ran away from Bini kingdom e.g. umuede.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2016
Uhhhmmm... Can we review the points in the screenshots below....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by chukzyblingz(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2016
jayrule:
Uhhhmmm... Can we review the points in the screenshots below....
here you people go again claiming Igue festival? And turning the ones done in Anioma to Igwe? Why this desperation to turn everything to Igbo? FYI, there is nothing like Igwe festival in Anioma. We have Igue though some towns write it as Igweh, but same pronunciation. Igue/Igweh.
Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2016
chukzyblingz:
here you people go again claiming Igue festival? And turning the ones done in Anioma to Igwe? Why this desperation to turn everything to Igbo? FYI, there is nothing like Igwe festival in Anioma. We have Igue though some towns write it as Igweh, but same pronunciation. Igue/Igweh.

Dude, we are trying to make an analogy here. If proved to be the truth then we will claim it. Dont be pained! Ok.

Igue festival may not be indigenous to Benin. It may have been narrowed down from Nri by the priests to Benin.

We will research on it.

Dont bring your Igbophobic self here to sow discord!

Nsibidi is jusy like the Igue/Igwe festival. It origin is not from Igbo land but it use became very significant to us.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2016
jayrule:

Dude, we are trying to make an analogy here. If proved to be the truth then we will claim it. Dont be pained! Ok.

Igue festival may not be indigenous to Benin. It may have been narrowed down from Nri by the priests to Benin.

We will research on it.

Dont bring your Igbophobic self here to sow discord!

Nsibidi is jusy like the Igue/Igwe festival. It origin is not from Igbo land but it use became very significant to us.
Don't waist your time with that moniker you quoted, the guy is a frustrated Igbo hater. As if he did not see the Facebook post.... I wonder if they usually hibernate their brain when reading. wink

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by jayrule(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
blues20:

Don't waist your time with that moniker you quoted, the guy is a frustrated Igbo hater. As if he did not see the Facebook post.... I wonder if they usually hibernate their brain when reading. wink

Lol. Bro. Im not even ready to engage in any form of argument with him. Im not interested.
Ive been following up this post as a guest and Ive seen how the stale being hve been defeated by Igboid and Ikechu1

My engagement in any form of argument with him will be a total wastebof time. Let move on withnthe topic and findings. Igboland must be united again.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
ikechu1:

OdenigboAroli:

What frenetic and delirious lunatics! Aberrant and unstable psychopaths!
The both of u and FoolishFrancis (group of miscreants) think i have the time to spoonfeed your madness and depth of obliviousness all day?

I now see the reason why you igbo miscreants can make yourself available to become objects of shoot and practice by the Nigerian army and object of ridicule to all.
Depredated and excanguinous vermins!
You savage and bestial creatures are not ashamed of yourselves, one lady like me is containning all your madness. Well, unlike you scallywags, i have a real everyday life outside nairaland and a bubbling career, but i promise you urchins that with the little time i have, i will always attend to your deranged and demented sick pathetic selves.
You derelicts are free to masturbate on my mentions, on your marks, set, go. Let's see the first scallywag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin

That LittlePigletFrancis or whatever he calls himself does not know how much he has made a caricature of himself and his familial quality here.
He lacks the mental, ideological and phrenic proficiency to challenge real facts head on, hence he has resorted to switching to his village dialect and cheap insults.
We know his likes very well and know how to tame their puny ego.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2016
bigfrancis21:

You are totally brain dead. Kannywood that cannot even boast of being popular within Nigeria itself that you are hyping? Visit any area down south and mention even the most popular Kannywood actor or actress and see if anybody will know the person. Kannywood that does not belong to Nollywood and yet Nollywood, an Igbo empire, is still number 3 in the whole world. This woman, you are a disgrace to all women in general. Your type will stand up and argue with men because you think you know but your knowledge of subject matters is totally superficial and lacking. Totally ignorant you are.

And so? If a white woman decides to feature in Kannywood, what's so special about that this, ignorant old hag? Several white men and women have featured in Nollywood movies and even in Igbo movies too but we do not make a hoot about it. There is BBC Hausa because majority of Hausa speakers tend to be not as educated enough as the Igbos or Yorubas to understand English enough so they created a channel in Hausa to be able to reach these people. Nothing really special about that. My friend currently serving in the North says language barrier is a big issue in the North for him, even Pidgin English the people do not understand so he resorts to using body or sign language to communicate with them. This is the main reason, superficially-reasoning old woman.

Schizoprenic and deranged nincompooooo!
The fact that you have never left Mbaise or Ohafia once to move round Nigeria and other countries of the world is no one's fault but your miserable, dejected and down-trodden family and their misfortune. Only a bush Ngwa man like you who was born and spent all his life in Isi-alangwa will talk like that.
Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Zaria, Jos e.t.c are among the most populous and largest states, cities in Nigeria and as long as anyone is concerned, Hausa language has the largest number of speakers in Nigeria and West Africa and Kannywood has the responsibility in reaching out to them all. Over a hundred and fifty million people.
The fact that you don't know this is as a result of your callowness, obtuseness and shallowness. What a crude little savage.

The British, Germans, French and Chinese also have Swahili, Arabic and Amharic speaking radio stations to reach out to the millions of these language speakers all over Africa, now tell me, are Igbos more literate than all the arabic, swahili and amharic speakers in the whole of Africa that the Europeans have to broadcast in their languages? This is how you miscreants embarass yourselves everywhere.
Face it dimwitt!
Hausa is an international language and that is why they have been accorded that status and recognition by the Europeans at the same level with other African international languages like Swahili and Arabic. A cheap scoundrel claiming to know something when he knows nought.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
bigfrancis21:

The US does not recognize Dangote's money as legal. Infact, US outlets such as wikileaks and USA Cable revealed the scam and special government assistance that supported Dangote's money making scheme, that is if you ever read the website I sent you at all. I am sure you do not know what wikileaks is and what they do in the world. Ignorant old woman making noise like she knows but you are a num.b skull.

Oh, the US doesn't recognize Dangote's wealth? so why do some American companies partner with him? Do you want me to list them here for you? Just one example, Dangote co-sponsors some African programs on CNN (the most popular and number 1 American news station and in the whole world), i even watched one today on CNN. So WTF are u talking about?
Forbes is one of the highest ranking American magazine and in terms of classifying people of fame and wealth, they do recognize Dangote, so what else do you want?

Besides is America the United nations or the judge of the whole world? Do all the other countries of the world deny Dangote? Does the united nations deny him?
Do you have any brain in your coconut head at all? Are your cerebral hemispheres intact?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by genieluv(f): 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
bigfrancis21:

You are totally brain dead. Kannywood that cannot even boast of being popular within Nigeria itself that you are hyping? Visit any area down south and mention even the most popular Kannywood actor or actress and see if anybody will know the person. Kannywood that does not belong to Nollywood and yet Nollywood, an Igbo empire, is still number 3 in the whole world. This woman, you are a disgrace to all women in general. Your type will stand up and argue with men because you think you know but your knowledge of subject matters is totally superficial and lacking. Totally ignorant you are.

You have been ranting all over the place since like a biitch on heat, with nollywood so much, ok can you tell me how many igbo actors, producers or igbo movies have won Golden globes, Oscars, Emmys, Grammys or any world entertainment award? Since you claim they have recognition in all planets and galaxies of the universe. grin
When we see touts and street thugs ranting, we know them.

bigfrancis21:
If Kannywood is indigenous, Nollywood then isn't indigenous right? Nollywood which is number 3 in the whole world, surpassing the movie industries of China, Spain, Russia, Britain, etc. and what have you and ten times larger than Kannywood is a foreign industry right? For the umpteenth time I ask you, are you always this du.mb?

Biitch, if your cerebral hemispheres, your cerebrum and medulla oblongata were intact you will know am talking of movies and a movie industry that promotes indigenous African languages to the whole world and not some bleached skin igbo bitches who fake accents and expose their tiger-stripped stretch mark ass in the name of acting.
The largest indigenous african language movie industry is non other than Kannywood. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by MrPresident1: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2016
genieluv:

Schizoprenic and deranged nincompooooo!
The fact that you have never left Mbaise or Ohafia once to move round Nigeria and other countries of the world is no one's fault but your miserable, dejected and down-trodden family and their misfortune. Only a bush Ngwa man like you who was born and spent all his life in Isi-alangwa will talk like that.
Kano, Kaduna, Abuja, Zaria, Jos e.t.c are among the most populous and largest states, cities in Nigeria and as long as anyone is concerned, Hausa language has the largest number of speakers in Nigeria and West Africa and Kannywood has the responsibility in reaching out to them all. Over a hundred and fifty million people.
The fact that you don't know this is as a result of your callowness, obtuseness and shallowness. What a crude little savage.

The British, Germans, French and Chinese also have Swahili, Arabic and Amharic speaking radio stations to reach out to the millions of these language speakers all over Africa, now tell me, are Igbos more literate than all the arabic, swahili and amharic speakers in the whole of Africa that the Europeans have to broadcast in their languages? This is how you miscreants embarass yourselves everywhere.
Face it dimwitt!
Hausa is an international language and that is why they have been accorded that status and recognition by the Europeans at the same level with other African international languages like Swahili and Arabic. A cheap scoundrel claiming to know something when he knows nought.

Actually, the boy is a miscreant and a scoundrel, you are very right. grin.

And he can lie for Africa!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook by MrPresident1: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
genieluv:

Oh, the US doesn't recognize Dangote's wealth? so why do some American companies partner with him? Do you want me to list them here for you? Just one example, Dangote co-sponsors some African programs on CNN (the most popular and number 1 American news station and in the whole world), i even watched one today on CNN. So WTF are u talking about?
Forbes is one of the highest ranking American magazine and in terms of classifying people of fame and wealth, they do recognize Dangote, so what else do you want?

Besides is America the United nations or the judge of the whole world? Do all the other countries of the world deny Dangote? Does the united nations deny him?
Do you have any brain in your coconut head at all? Are your cerebral hemispheres intact ?

I doubt those cerebral hemispheres are intact, abi how can a fully grown supposedly educated person say Dangote's wealth is not recognised by America when Bill Gates is Dangote's friend?

He is an empty head forming intellectual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (56) (Reply)

Boko Haram Killing Yorubas And Igbos 3-days Expired (pix)! -vanguard Newspaper / Buhari "Almost Moved To Tears"After Seeing How Trillions Of Naira Were Embezzled / Longest Flyover In West Africa (kano state), Named After OBASANJO- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 168
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.