Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,353 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

PLEASE HELP: Can Someone Officially Change His/her Tribe In Nigeria - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / PLEASE HELP: Can Someone Officially Change His/her Tribe In Nigeria (805 Views)

Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) / Beauty And The Neck! Meet The ‘giraffe’ Women Of Padaung Tribe In Burma / Most Populous Tribe In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP: Can Someone Officially Change His/her Tribe In Nigeria by Risky005: 11:19am On Sep 15, 2016
I so love Igbo people,i love their lifestyle, culture, language, people e.t.c. i wish i was one of them, unfortunately i was born into a useless tribe called yoruba, is there any way i can officially change my tribe to igbo? Please i need an answer
Re: PLEASE HELP: Can Someone Officially Change His/her Tribe In Nigeria by ammyluv2002(f): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2016
If you're a lady then get married to an Igbo man by tribe & Viola!

Modified
Just checked your profile picture! Sorry, it's not possible. A Yoruba man you shall remain forever & ever.....

Btw, Yorubas are not useless..I love their culture
Re: PLEASE HELP: Can Someone Officially Change His/her Tribe In Nigeria by Edwardhead(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2016
grin grin see your life outside

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: Can Someone Officially Change His/her Tribe In Nigeria by ifenes(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
Risky005:
I so love Igbo people,i love their lifestyle, culture, language, people e.t.c. i wish i was one of them, unfortunately i was born into a useless tribe called yoruba, is there any way i can officially change my tribe to igbo? Please i need an answer

Fortunately for you,you are from Igbo. I must also advice you to eat more because you look too thin,otherwise you will be mistaken for a Gay guy. That should be more of a concern than the tribe.

4 Likes

Re: PLEASE HELP: Can Someone Officially Change His/her Tribe In Nigeria by YungMillionaire: 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
cool This guy is gay and he is Igbo cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PLEASE HELP: Can Someone Officially Change His/her Tribe In Nigeria by YonkijiSappo: 3:31am On Sep 16, 2016
But you are already an Igbotic thing na...
what else do you want? lol

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: Can Someone Officially Change His/her Tribe In Nigeria by temitopeking(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Risky005:

u have insult ur lineage and origin.... i challenge ur genuine father-ism........
Re: PLEASE HELP: Can Someone Officially Change His/her Tribe In Nigeria by Gothblackgal(f): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Do you have to insult Yorubas. because you suck doesn't mean all Yorubas do. I'm Yoruba and I absolutely love my culture (spits on guy and thread)

(1) (Reply)

13-year- Old Boy Kills Huge Python In Anambra (photos) / Igbos Outside South East Blessing Or Course / Oba Rasheed Akanbi Oluwo Of Iwo And Oba Elegushi Chilling Together (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.