Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank - Investment (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank (81265 Views)

11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank / "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by kaleeto: 8:17am On Sep 29, 2016
cybercares:

I apologize for using a fowl word against you,im just trying to defend what I believe in.

MMM is a community of matured and honest people providing financial help to each other. MMM is not a company,investment, PONZI scheme and it's not a scam.

Just give it's try... http:///?i=saheedola2020@gmail.com
I pity you, when it will crash pray you are not at the bottom of the food chain. those who will profit from this ponzi scheme are the earlier investors. mmm is just like robbing Peter to pay paul I.e when you refer me to invest, it's my money you are been paid. what a waste of time, all you lazy ass modafuckers trying to get rich quick without working. karma is the best teacher just herd MMM crashed in Zimbabwe and millions lost thousands of dollars. I pray Nigeria is next
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2016
L
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by gafar: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Basalt:

Earning is 0.30+amount not 1.30 + Amount.
Please get your facts right.

i didnt say 1.3 + amount

0.3 + amoun = 1.3 of amount

YOu self read well
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Basalt(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
gafar:

i didnt say 1.3 + amount

0.3 + amoun = 1.3 of amountby

YOu self read well

Don't mind me Bros.
Na so I dey misbehave whenever I receive big alert from MMM participants

3 Likes

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by gafar: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Basalt:

Don't mind me Bros.
Na so I dey misbehave whenever I receive big alert from MMM participants

lol. that is sweetest message ooo. pump champaign.

more mavro to ur account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Lizzieo(f): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
dannywhyte:
Who has the government helped?
Who has bank helped?
Who has SEC helped?
Who has the politicians helped?
Even our Nigerian forces, have they helped anyone?
I guess the obvious answer is NO
Back then in 2009 when Bitcoin was introduced, the government and SEC warned us that its a scam, we should not invest out money in it but today 1 bitcoin is close to $600 if not more than, you can check the equivalent in Naira. Thank God for the young man that invested just $27 as at then. After like 4, 5 years, bitcoin increased in value and the financial status of the young man change.
Government and SEC deprived you of diving into the wealth from bitcoin, is that fair?
Banks will be like, your money is safe with us, and my question is, is our money really safe? They use our money (because without u and I, nothing like bank) to give loans to companies and make huge interest, if they are giving me 5% monthly, i won’t be shouting instead they charge me for using my money for business. Billing you unnecessary charges and the worse part of it is that you can’t talk, even if you do, who will hear you? Bank will send you a credit alert or interest alert of #0.50k and charge #4 for the sms. And you said that one is not a legalized scam (you are wicked).
Politicians will be like vote for us, when you vote for us, we will do this do that. Your vote counts. Liars, the worst scams ever seen are the politicians, deceivers. The less privilege are the ones languishing in poverty but you are there living in luxuries, you denied us from going to the best schools because of the high fees but your children are in the best school outside the country. And you think you are not a scam? You are deceiving yourself.
School will be like read your book and make sure you pass very well so that you can get a good job, where is the job? 6Years in primary, 6yrs secondary school that is if you didn’t repeat any class then 4 yrs in tertiary institution as the case may be plus another 1yr of youth service and after all these years no job to be found and you said that is not a scam?
You subscribe to DSTV, after you might have paid your NEPA bill of which you only get light in the middle of the night around 1am -5am, tell me who want to use the light? And DSTV management could not even pause the operation for you since you are not using the service, that is non of their business and at the end of the month, NEPA will still come with an estimated bill of which you can’t shout, if you do, they will cut your wire and assume you did nothing to it for a month, you still pay for that month despite you didn’t use light and when you want to reconnect, you will pay reconnection fee. is that not a scam?
If I should continue disclosing all their scams, facebook won’t be enough to accommodate it.
We have been in this slavery long enough, we can’t take it any more. It is obvious they do not want the average man to live the better life that we suppose to.
MMM has come to stay and not SEC nor Government can stop it
They said MMM is a scam, yes we know
is a ponzi scheme, yes we are aware of that
is a fraud, yeeeessss we know about that also
Ah, the founder is a thief, yes we read about that, we even read that he was jailed, and so what?
MMM is too risky (Abeg shut up that dirty mouth)
I’ve been taking risk since i was born, living in Nigeria (where there is no security, if its not boko haram today, it will be fulani herdsmen or some stupid avengers and their kinsmen kidnappers etc) is the greatest risk one can take and if i have been living in it for more than 40yrs with the risk attached, i tell you the truth, i can overcome any risk.
We are risk takers
We are scammers
We are ponzians
We are Mavrodian
We are MMM
We love who we are
SEC, who you don epp?
Make una face wetin dey face una for this country and leave us alone. You can only steal my money, you can’t teach me how to spend my money.
A word is enough for the wise. Long live MMM. IRepSustainability of MMM…✅✅✅✅✅
join my team. mail me for further details.
Pls how can I delete my account to enable me register d account again, thanks
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by dannywhyte(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Lizzieo:

Pls how can I delete my account to enable me register d account again, thanks
create a ticket in support to change your account details .

1 Like

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by KoldKash(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
Leave it alone,government!
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by kidscamp(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2016
Please I couldn't get Help for more than 15 days nao. What should I do. Somebody help. I have written to the support no response.
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2016
kidscamp:
Please I couldn't get Help for more than 15 days nao. What should I do. Somebody help. I have written to the support no response.
screenshot of your P.O
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Basalt(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2016
kidscamp:

Na you cause am.
Why did you edit your bank account details?
Your account is placed on moratorium bro and you can't be matched with another participant that will pay you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Lizzieo(f): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2016
intbizoil:
he would be, never you tamper with your bank account
Hmmmmm,thanks
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Lizzieo(f): 8:38am On Oct 09, 2016
beright:

Hmm. You would have asked questions before taking action on what you don't know. If you are lucky let us know
Hmmmmm,though I have written to support.
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Sj11: 8:07am On Oct 14, 2016
If you still don't believe that MMM is a big scam ask people that leaves here in South Africa...all the people that invested in it are crying now, as they made out with people's money without paying them back.Please if you don't want to cry at the end don't even put your 1 cent on those criminals called MMM
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by amordi: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sj11:
If you still don't believe that MMM is a big scam ask people that leaves here in South Africa...all the people that invested in it are crying now, as they made out with people's money without paying them back.Please if you don't want to cry at the end don't even put your 1 cent on those criminals called MMM

you mean some not all
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Bluebabybash: 10:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
You don't want your investment to go to waste and am sure you don't want your business to be damaged by flood, earthquakes etc. So, this is where business insurance comes in. I will briefly explain what business insurance means and also ways at which to obtain a business insurance.

READ MORE: https://linagrey..com.ng/2016/10/how-to-get-business-insurance.html
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by beright: 9:50am On Oct 17, 2016
Another income generating opportunity seminar!!
Starting by 10 am on Whatsapp
Click here to join
https:///62E2rdBJkQb7afGer3qh7x

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider / How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.