Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank (81232 Views)

11 Reverend Fathers Defrauded Of N42 Million In Edo By 2 Men Via Wonder Bank / "Stop Investing In MMM" - CBN Warns Nigerians Again / SEC Warns Nigerians Of The Dangers Of MMM, Calls It Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by AngelAhnie(f): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2016
MrDojo:
Some people are goats even if Jusus warms them personally they will not hear.....

Only some1 without sense will still defend the scam called MMM
Be nice, why refer to humans as goat cos they disagree with you.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by chimauga(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2016
Tell me who CBN have helped, I was waiting for CBN to back up their cautions with explanation, but they ended in talking trash..
These people told u that they don't need ur money,they only want you to be visiting their website so as to enrich them, while they like u up with somebody to pay u in reward,

MMM will die when Nigeria population dies, it works perfectly where there is much populated country are like Nigeria,

Tell APC govt to leave Nigeria alone, they are Bad luck in every thing.
CBN can't even control the price of dollar but they busy issuing warnings on MMM

6 Likes

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by myweb(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Cherishing:
Yet some fools won't heed to this call

Hi... badoo pix

Me likey sha

Have a nice day
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by aremzyolly(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2016
CBN 2-67 MMM

1 Like

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Freelancer2015(m): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Pierocash:
it ruite unfortunate that CBN has joined d team of ignorant wailers attacking MMM without finding out how it works.how wil MMM RUN wit peoples money,is MMM a bank?do they av access to anybody's money that they wil run away wit?.no body pays to MMM,It is only a
platform connecting participant who donate to each other directly thru individual bank accounts.they should stop attacking MMM,no participant har ever lost a dime to MMM over d yrs
Long live MMM
Have you wondered how MMM pays its staffs and maintains their dubious company along with their website? Even if a staff of MMM should once in a while give you his savings account to deposit your funds and then use other participants to return your money with 30% profit, can you tell? Nobody will start up a company without a view to making profit. When MMM crashes, billions will be lost.

Although, Nigeria on thr other hand has made life so difficult for the masses and people can't help but participate in this MMM.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Pierocash:
it ruite unfortunate that CBN has joined d team of ignorant wailers attacking MMM without finding out how it works.how wil MMM RUN wit peoples money,is MMM a bank?do they av access to anybody's money that they wil run away wit?.no body pays to MMM,It is only a
platform connecting participant who donate to each other directly thru individual bank accounts.they should stop attacking MMM,no participant har ever lost a dime to MMM over d yrs
Long live MMM

lol......u guys are enjoying at the moment...... but have you thought of those people that will join late, what happens to them when the system crashes(coz it surely will) and their cash is no where to be found, what happens next.? That is what they(CBN) ARE trying to avoid....

1 Like

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Mmadu111: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2016
MrDojo:
Some people are goats even if Jusus warms them personally they will not hear.....

Only some1 without sense will still defend the scam called MMM
you're the wisest right?...sit down and watch revolution sweep at your feet. MMM is not a bank, it's a community of people helping each other. Joining is a choice okay . I was once thinking like you not untill I gave it a trial and saw the working of the system, it's superb, since past 3months I joined I have never regrated anything but regrated not joining early enough and have made cool 4M rewards from mmm since then ....you can chose to remain slave of the banks. Considering the recession Nigeria is facing currently, MMM is the ideal, MMM pays...it rocks, leave it or take it.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by cutesmilez(f): 7:34am On Sep 16, 2016
grin MMM people no go still hear

1 Like

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by VERDA: 7:34am On Sep 16, 2016
Cherishing:
Yet some fools won't heed to this call

You really do not have to insult people,its their choice to do what they wish with their money,i am sure they have heard the warnings,if eventually anything happens,i doubt they will blame anybody,those who will do it will do it,about 6 people i know have been doing it for over 6 months and they have been paid consistently,i was ofcourse skeptical about it and warned them,what they said was look,we have all gotten almost 3 times what we started with,if it crashes today we r good.For those it might affect well....from what i gathered money is not paid into any central system.Considering the rate at which people r trooping in,i doubt the crash will b soon.

4 Likes

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Princefrankie1(m): 7:35am On Sep 16, 2016
naira0:
CBN got it all wrong when they tagged MMM a deposit money bank. For the newbies, there is no central account system in MMM. In fact, MMM runs an open system where you are able to call and interact with whom you are about paying before you proceed with payment.

For my first payment of 500k four months ago, one of the participants whom I paid was even my friend in the neighborhood. This scheme is so real and amazing.

CBN are only acting to protect their interest since people are now less enchanted to deposit monies with banks only to get a paltry sum as interest or even nothing in return.

This is only a follow-up to the campaign of calumny previously launched by the Nigeria Security and Exchange Commission. I can tell you right now for free that the cabals in Nigeria are at it to frustrate the one thing that is putting smiles to the faces of Nigerians in these hard times of recession. You must not let them succeed. MMM is the real deal.

However, you MUST invest in MMM with the limits of caution.

In fact, may I use this moment to lend my voice on the MMM project

For starters, here are a few things you need to know concerning MMM

MMM is a mutual network, where people provide money (Help) directly to each other in automatic private offices via the internet, with a growing Help Index called Mavro.

The power/reward of giving lets you receive 30% growth rate monthly on the amount you donated to a participant in the community.

MMM is 5 years plus globally and has over 240 million participants in 118 countries. This basically makes us the largest financial donation exchange platform in the world.

HOW IT WORKS

Let's say you provide help of 100k today. At the end of the month you are entitled to earn your 100k + your 30% interest + your Bonus money ($20), which makes it N136,000 collectable at the end of the month.

In MMM there is no such thing as a Central Account where people lodge monies into. All transactions are done peer to peer between members directly via their bank accounts.

MMM Nigeria was launched last year November and currently we are over 24,000+ members.

The IDEOLOGY behind MMM is to make the exchange of money fairer and balanced between people and also to create a world of financial freedom where people can freely assist each other to carry out projects or meet their needs without having to rely on financial institutions who in turn demand humongous and bizarre interest rates.

The aim and mission statement here is "Financial Apocalypse", why? because the world's financial system is built and structured to favour the fortunate and select few.

In MMM it is not mandatory to bring people on board (referrals) before you can earn! However, when you do, you will be rewarded with a 10% referral bonus on the First deposit of your referrals Provided as Help.

The question is where does the 30% interest come from since MMM does not collect our monies?

Good, the 30% interest comes from us the participants.

How? Through regular activity of Providing Help (PH) and Getting Help (GH) and the added inflow of new members.

So why does MMM have to rely on this? Well, as we all know, no business on earth can sell off an empty shelf, so the way a business relies on sales to pay off expenses, wage bills, etc; that is the same way the PH + GH activities are so vital and quintessential to MMM as a community. They are the oil that lubricates the mechanism (MMM). Additionally, because the business is internet-facilitated, the resultant internet traffic so generated is enough to make Mr Mavro remain in business. (You can ask Linda Ikeji and Mark Zuckerberg about the power of internet traffic- Google pays a lot of bucks for this traffic)

Funny enough this is how financial institutions (banks) operate but their's is Centralized, while here in MMM, it is Decentralized simply for the participants to enjoy.

The best and only thing I can say is MMM has helped my life. I have gained massively from it, and I'm very much ready to help others see an extra source that will suppress their financial struggles.

There are "doubting thomases" who doubt and rationalize. They may do well to continue in their baseless arguments, while the smart ones are smiling to the bank.

Mavro is not paying a dime from his pocket. It is normal human beings like you and I that pay each other.

If you invest today, you must withdraw exactly 30 days later. Should leave refuse to withdraw i.e Get Help, it will NOT earn you any interest. This is contrary to rumours being bandied about that you can abandon your money on the platform and continue reap your 30% profit. This is plain fallacy! To make profit, you must PROVIDE HELP, and after 30 days, you are qualified to withdraw your principal investment including your 30% accumulated profit. This cycle will continue on and on. So the scheme cannot possibly collapse. At least not in the near-foreseeable time.

I was thought that knowledge is power but in my years of business and experience in the financial principles governing life, I can say that knowledge is Money.

Information is relevant in creating wealth.

Even the good book says, 'My people perish for lack of knowledge'

Are you getting the right information?

The time to act is NOW! HURRY up while it is still hot.

For the faint hearted and those who require financial management guide, I will personally mentor you and advice you while you go about this project. I have a formula for these set of people.

As for the brave hearted like me, who are ready to invest BIG, you equally need tact and guidance to not only break even, but make it BIG within the ambits of caution.

I am readily available for more of your enquiries and to assist you do your investment.

It may interest you to know that for any one genuine product, there are multiplicities of it's fake counterpart.

Yes, you have to WATCH IT, as fake MMM sites are already springing up.

Visit: www. for more gist and contact me for your registration formalities on: 08170158187 (Hero)

Peace Profound!

The emboldened, how do Internet traffic on it's own generate income for the site owner? Or does MMM use Goggle adense to place adverts on it's site?

Please expatiate.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by kennyhalcyon38: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2016
We ONLY make pledges. We don't gather our pledges to give to one person. In MMM there is no CENTRAL ACCOUNT (No bank account where all our pledges are paid into). Members transfer money directly to each other . chat me for more information on how to register. 07038575397

1 Like

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Sweetness211: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2016
MMM rocks jare! grin

1 Like

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by tboycares: 7:36am On Sep 16, 2016
As far as it's my money...I am ready to take the risk.

1 Like

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by VERDA: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2016
jazinogold:
just here to read comments... hope my comments grow like mavro so I can GH 30 days later!

Lol.

1 Like

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by bighorlus(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2016
when i lost my money to wealth solution. who did cbn help? i was told they froze the wonder banks account. so what happened to the moneys in bank? im still wondering anyway for MMM thread with caution. stake wisely
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by winkmart: 7:37am On Sep 16, 2016
If you check well, the top members of MMM will be staff of the CBN, cuz na them get plenty money to steal and waste.

They are all mad. What has Nigeria ever done for me.

The stupid money I only got from the Federal Government was allawee of 9,600# . I personally made times 3 of that monthly while serving. Foolish people.

I have the right to do anything with my money. Arrest fire

2 Likes

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by stephnie1(f): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2016
good
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Cherishing(f): 7:39am On Sep 16, 2016
myweb:

Hi... badoo pix
Me likey sha
Have a nice day
thanks you too!
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by komododragons: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
One thing i still don't understand about this MMM is how they make the 30% they give everyone. Cause even people who ask for help don't pay back with interest so how do they make profit and also get 30% to pay everyone?
learn how to do research and read miss boleyhead!

kindly scroll up and read what that guy above wrote and pls kindly google it and do your research.

the problem with we Nigerian is that we don't use our brain any more.

as for me and my family we shall do MMM AND GAIN FROM IT.

2 Likes

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by jeff2010(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2016
First it was ESANBET in ekpoma Now it's MMM Make i dey look
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by myweb(m): 7:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Cherishing:

thanks
you too!

So you are online eeyyaahh.

You didnt go to work ni?
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Mailthaddeus(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2016
Useless people, with all their expertise they watched stock market crashed, watched d naira crashed badly and even watched d economy slide into recession. Yet they ridicle the only thing working for we Nigerians at the moment .

Shameless govt!

8 Likes

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by AnodaIT(m): 7:43am On Sep 16, 2016
Great
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by olasmiles: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2016
In '94 your friend told you not to invest in
Amazon.
In 1998 they said PayPal was a scam.
In 2009 they told you Bitcoin was a scam.
Are you still friends with that person??
In 2016 I am your friend...
I am telling you to invest and get connected
NETWORKING is the future
Nigeria is no longer funny...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by komododragons: 7:45am On Sep 16, 2016
slightlyMad:
by the time it folds up, some will loose so much that suicide will be the obvious way out
sorry!

suicide will obvious be the way out for your family!

the most successful people in the world are often call the risk takers while the most unsuccessful people in the world are mostly call the dumb talkers which you and the rest fall into this groups.

I have been doing MMM for the past one yr now and nor was my actual money I put in.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by djblue007(m): 7:45am On Sep 16, 2016
Freelancer2015:
Have you wondered how MMM pays its staffs and maintains their dubious company along with their website? Even if a staff of MMM should once in a while give you his savings account to deposit your funds and then use other participants to return your money with 30% profit, can you tell? Nobody will start up a company without a view to making profit. When MMM crashes, billions will be lost.

Although, Nigeria on thr other hand has made life so difficult for the masses and people can't help but participate in this MMM.
You can as well ask me how Mark Zuckerberg pays his staff. Sergey Mavrodi gains nothing from our transactions. Simply go for its ideology and stop blabbing in ignorance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Lilimax(f): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2016
Efewestern:
Seun The rate at which MMM member use this platform to promote there scheme Is alarming,.. Nairaland is home to most Nigerians.. Please try making policy to checkmate These scammers.

Oshi gini? embarassed
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by kceewhyte(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2016
Is high time I joined this MmM grin

2 Likes

Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by nanaman(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
One thing i still don't understand about this MMM is how they make the 30% they give everyone. Cause even people who ask for help don't pay back with interest so how do they make profit and also get 30% to pay everyone?

That's the same question that runs through my mind anytime I read comments about the scheme. A whopping 30% as interest ? Am baffled.

My answer remains,awoof dey run belle oo...!

We can only watch and see how it ends. What I know is,some people would pay hard when it crumbles.
Re: CBN Warns Nigerians Against “MMM”, Calls It Wonder Bank by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2016
komododragons:
learn how to do research and read miss boleyhead!

kindly scroll up and read what that guy above wrote and pls kindly google it and do your research.

the problem with we Nigerian is that we don't use our brain any more.

as for me and my family we shall do MMM AND GAIN FROM IT.

I wonder when it became a crime to ask questions, and mind you I never asked you and your generations yet unborn not to go for MMM.And trying to insult me to make yourself feel good about d crap you're doing is plainly stupid. Cause i don't remember quoting you when I posted. Have a great day and learn to be matured in your approach to people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Abayomi Segun Oluwasesan: How I Hacked Afriq Arbitrage System, Stole Billions / MMM: Message From Amaka Who Just Married The Top Guider / How Pension Managers Are Cheating Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.