Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,050 members, 7,807,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively (32512 Views)

Any Information On 2016 Batch B Stream 2 Passing Out Date? / Shoutout To All 2015 Batch B Stream 2 Corp Members. Today Is Our POP. / 2015 Batch A POP Date Is Finally Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by theSpark(m): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
Nysc as composed now is the most useless, inept and stupid parastatal in Nigeria. They don't have any sort of planning. That was how for half a year they couldn't provide a timetable for Batch B 2015 registration and camping.

Now this nonsense, 3 weeks to time they'll tell you that they've shifted your POP. Stupid people that have no sense. The person who came up with this is very stupid.
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by XwhY(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2016
what's the source of thus info? is this on the official website of nysc?
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by OgundeleT(m): 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
lalasticlala come and see what am seeing
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by OgundeleT(m): 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
XwhY:
what's the source of thus info? is this on the official website of nysc?
nysc dont post pop date on there site
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by TruthTella(m): 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
damibravo:

Its clear who's hating... . Your statement is so full of hate. Relax. Be joyful!

Service year ought to be 12months not 11!

Why rejoicing over other peoples unhappiness?

Even your stream one didnt serve 12 months. While stream 2 was in camp you guys were not working, everyone started work the same time so why is one month extra work added for stream two?

Fork NYSC and Fork the new DG

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by XwhY(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
OgundeleT:
nysc dont post pop date on there site
so are you saying the info is authentic?
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by OgundeleT(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2016
XwhY:

so are you saying the info is authentic?
i cant say, but nysc dont post pop date on portal. u can ask on their twitter account twitter.com/nysc_ng. luckily they may answer u their concerning pop date
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by stanisbaratheon: 11:58pm On Sep 15, 2016
McBean157:
Well, thank God I'm stream 1 grin
same here Oo cheesy
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by damibravo(m): 6:24am On Sep 16, 2016
TruthTella:

Why rejoicing over other peoples unhappiness?

Even your stream one didnt serve 12 months. While stream 2 was in camp you guys were not working, everyone started work the same time so why is one month extra work added for stream two?

Fork NYSC and Fork the new DG

I have friends that set and supervised exams after the camp .. . We actually didn't start work same time.. ..

They should have informed you guys at the beginning tho
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by hayorbamidboss(m): 9:24am On Sep 16, 2016
4uk nysc...
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by TruthTella(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2016
damibravo:

I have friends that set and supervised exams after the camp .. .

Lie

2 Likes

Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2016
This is so wrong. NYSC why? angry
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by nopretense: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2016
shogat:

I will quote next when u have confirmed the news yourself....then u ll have no choice but to apologise to me for the insults
sir, pls don't mind dis guy. He's not open-minded, and sadder still, he doesn't know who you are. Apologies on his behalf!
P.S: I'm not a sychophant; I just feel u don't deserve to get insults in return, for giving us such a valuable piece of info.
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by intruder15(m): 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Richben105:
This is ridiculous... It ll not work, Nigerian youths re not cowards. We know our rights and we shall fight for it. 'Agreement is agreement' once our ID cards expires and we re not given our discharge, we shall occupy this country! #saynotostream2popdate...

wetin de worry dis 1. Batch A dat passed out months back, they paid stream ii members extra 19800 for d next month which they didnt stay. I guess they dont want it to happen again. Stay!!! so d pay wont be awuf!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by aysnoopy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
This NYSC is really a waste of time. sad mood
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Larryproff(m): 6:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
theSpark:
Nysc as composed now is the most useless, inept and stupid parastatal in Nigeria. They don't have any sort of planning. That was how for half a year they couldn't provide a timetable for Batch B 2015 registration and camping.

Now this nonsense, 3 weeks to time they'll tell you that they've shifted your POP. Stupid people that have no sense. The person who came up with this is very stupid.

It takes a perfect stupid person to knw who is stupid. Not ur fault.
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by theSpark(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Larryproff:
It takes a perfect stupid person to knw who is stupid. Not ur fault.

Clap for yourself.. Mtchewww
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by OgundeleT(m): 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
slyd90:
[s]Red alert...

Information reaching me now has that the purported media circular carrying the name and signature of one A. C. Ani, claiming to be acting for the DG (NYSC) is not only misleading but geared towards creating unnecessary tension among the Batch B serving corps members in the country, Nigeria. In view of the above, I wish to inform you that the said information is not only misleading but also far from the truth. Thus, it should be discarded and thrown into the waste bin as none of such piece emanate from the office of the NYSC Director General.
Thanks for being law-abiding as you wait patiently for October 6th, 2016 for your passing out ceremony. Copied oooooo[/s]
ani ko afun ni. fam this one na thrash that emanated from stream 2 corp member that wanna change reality to what befit them. stream 2 pop is November
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by TruthTella(m): 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Found another circular

Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by SpicyMimi(f): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2016
damibravo:
Nice one!

Work to get the extra 19800!
Did you work to get yours? Didn't we all started working together? Nonsense!
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by SpicyMimi(f): 11:04am On Sep 18, 2016
damibravo:

I have friends that set and supervised exams after the camp .. . We actually didn't start work same time.. ..

They should have informed you guys at the beginning tho
That's a big fat lie! You are just hating my friend!
While we were camp, you guys were home till Jan when we all resumed together. Nobody is a fool here please!
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by SpicyMimi(f): 11:06am On Sep 18, 2016
intruder15:

wetin de worry dis 1. Batch A dat passed out months back, they paid stream ii members extra 19800 for d next month which they didnt stay. I guess they dont want it to happen again. Stay!!! so d pay wont be awuf!!!
Get your facts right before typing rubbish! We all started working the same time....so which extra month pay are you talking about? Did you work for your Dec pay? Nonsense!!!
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by damibravo(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Did you work to get yours? Didn't we all started working together? Nonsense!

You have no idea the condition where some people are posted to.
I am telling you I have friends that were compel to wait to revise and supervise exams before they left. I also have a friend that didn't even bother going home.

So because the school was on break doesn't mean we haven't started work.

Is the date on your acceptance letter same as mine?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Beamborla(f): 2:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

See as people blood dey hot! tongue
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by themary: 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
I concur
Richben105:
This is ridiculous... It ll not work, Nigerian youths re not cowards. We know our rights and we shall fight for it. 'Agreement is agreement' once our ID cards expires and we re not given our discharge, we shall occupy this country! #saynotostream2popdate...
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by SpicyMimi(f): 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
damibravo:

I am telling you I have friends that were compel to wait to revise and supervise exams before they left. I also have a friend that didn't even bother going home.

Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by SpicyMimi(f): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
damibravo:

You have no point my friend! What condition? Do you know where I got posted to? You have friends? What about you? Did you work? If at all anyone worked, then its definitely 10% or just 5%
The fact remains that, we all started working January and that's It!
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by SpicyMimi(f): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dear Sir,
Yours sincerely in service to our fatherland salutes you with all humility!
Without wasting much time, I wish to use this medium to draw your attention to a particular Circular purportedly emanating from your exulted Office. The Circular which is dated the 14th day of September, 2016 and bears the number NYSC/NDHQ/PRS/PL/190/Vol. II/T/23, was purportedly signed by one A.C. Ani on your behalf and it is headed thus: “2015 Batch B Winding up/Passing out Approved Programme of Activities (Stream I & II)”.
An abridged content of the Circular reads thus: “I wish to inform you that Management has approved that the 2015 Batch B Winding up/Passing out should be low-key. Please, note that while Corps members of 2015 Batch B Stream I will pass out on Thursday 6th October, 2016, those of 2015 Batch B Stream II will pass out on Friday 4th November, 2016”.
After reading the above Circular, I doubted if it truly emanated from your Office or same authorized by you until it went viral with the accompanying tensions it has generated amongst the affected Corps members and other concerned citizens.
Thus, without ruling out the possibility of the information in the Circular being false, I want to bring to your notice the following crucial issues in the event that it turns out to be true:
2015 Batch B Streams I & II Corps members are one and the same batch only divided into streams for administrative/logistics convenience.
The NYSC code numbers that were given to 2015 Batch B Stream II Corps members are in continuation of those given to Stream I, attesting to the fact that they are one and the same batch.
It has never happened in the history of the NYSC since its creation in 1973 that some group of Corps members are allowed to pass out before others of the same batch even though they may have been divided into streams. As a matter of fact, the last set of Corps members (i.e. 2015 Batch A Streams I & II) that passed out on the 14th day of April, 2016, all passed out on the same day. Hence, the case of 2015 Batch B Streams I & II should not be treated differently without any reasonable and compelling justification as what is good for the goose is also good for the gander!
The NYSC Identity Cards that were given to both Streams I & II of 2015 Batch B Corps members are all due to expire on the 6th day of October, 2016. Thus, if Stream II Corps members are held back contrary to the established norm till November, they will all be parading NYSC I.D. Cards which would have become invalid by reason of expiration after the 6th day of October, 2016. That will be agonizingly ridiculous!
The Posting Letters that were given to 2015 Batch B Corps members of Streams I & II have it that the 29th day of September, 2016 is the date in which their engagements in their various Place of Primary Assignments (PPA) would terminate. Thus, if the 2015 Batch B Stream II are forced to remain in their various PPAs till November, the resultant hardship will be very unbearable as most of their Principals would consider their services terminated as from the 29th day of September, 2016 as contained in their posting letters, and will no longer be under duty to retain their services or cater for their welfare from thenceforth. Such will certainly create an analogous situation of forcing a servant on an unwilling master!
The Certificate Formats that were given to Streams I & II of 2015 Batch B, all indicate that their national service shall end in October, 2016 and not in November as unfortunately contained in the said Circular. We are left to conjecture where, how and why the demeaning idea of “passing out in November” comes to be!
Extending the service year of 2015 Batch B Stream II to November, 2016, would in effect, mean that they will be forced to do their national service for thirteen (13) Months instead of twelve (12) Months which has become the established norm since the inception of the NYSC scheme.
In view of the above and several other unimaginable difficulties in

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by damibravo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
SpicyMimi:

You have no point my friend! What condition? Do you know where I got posted to? You have friends? What about you? Did you work? If at all anyone worked, then its definitely 10% or just 5%
The fact remains that, we all started working January and that's It!

Me I sha know my acceptance letter carries a date in November!... . Not December..... So I deserved to be paid from then!
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Samuelolas(m): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]let just b patient this week we shall know the authenticity of the circular. But stream 2 no that we are now in the trend of change in Nigeria. Cheer
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Abelinkan: 11:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
That additional 1month can destroy some destiny for ever. God will not permit that, i pray
Re: 2015 Batch B, Streams 1 & 2 Passing Out October 6th & November 4th Respectively by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:37am On Sep 19, 2016
SpicyMimi:

That's a big fat lie! You are just hating my friend!
While we were camp, you guys were home till Jan when we all resumed together. Nobody is a fool here please!
service Is 12 Months According To The Law That Establish Nysc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Write An NYSC Personal CDS Project Proposal / FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG / Snake Killed Under My Bed At Nysc Orientation Camp, Ikare-akoko, Ondo-state...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.