Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

How Will You Dance When You Find Your Name In The Book Of Life?(check Out Pix) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Will You Dance When You Find Your Name In The Book Of Life?(check Out Pix) (1456 Views)

Huncho's Book Of Jokes / Phython Dance: When You Think We Are All Concerned / Jarizod's Book Of Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Dance When You Find Your Name In The Book Of Life?(check Out Pix) by naijanews1: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
Making heaven in this present world of ours is really no child's place. The reason is simple; our generation is plagued with what I call 'vulnerability to sin.'

There are just too many distractions that could make one miss heaven and these are not necessary far away things. These distractions are found right within your room down to your going out to your place of work, academic environment, social gathering and sundry.
Indeed making heaven deserves some level of celebration not because you are smarter are better but because you were able to hold on to the help rendered to you by the One who gives the grace.

The question now is, how would you celebrate when you make heaven on the final day? Will it be like these fellas are celebrating?

[url][/url]http://howlifeworkz..com/

1 Share

Re: How Will You Dance When You Find Your Name In The Book Of Life?(check Out Pix) by Behira(f): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
Like the middle guy cheesy
Re: How Will You Dance When You Find Your Name In The Book Of Life?(check Out Pix) by Solidkay(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2016
None of d above, the dance style would be simple *The heavenly style* Cos when u r in Rome u behave like d Romans.
Re: How Will You Dance When You Find Your Name In The Book Of Life?(check Out Pix) by PASCALSILVA(m): 3:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
K
Re: How Will You Dance When You Find Your Name In The Book Of Life?(check Out Pix) by youngfocus(m): 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
all did dance self can kick u back to hell I will simple dance shoki hope u OK by dat coolall did dance self can kick u back to hell I will simple dance shoki hope u OK by dat
Re: How Will You Dance When You Find Your Name In The Book Of Life?(check Out Pix) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2016
I will go to satan and dance shoki in front of him
Re: How Will You Dance When You Find Your Name In The Book Of Life?(check Out Pix) by swemzkid(m): 11:56am On Sep 16, 2016
;DSimply mix shoki with dabbing all eyes will be on me ;DSimply mix shoki with dabbing all eyes will be on me

(1) (Reply)

See Proof That Shows That 2 Heads Are NOT Better Than 1. / Entrance Of A Church In USA / Share Your April Fool Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.