Stats: 3,148,756 members, 7,802,313 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano (14539 Views)

12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / Recession: Obiano Announces Stimulus Package, Tax Cuts / It’s Criminal To Owe LG Workers 18 Months Salaries — Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by vosquare: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2016
Abeg.. Tell amosun ooo... Workers plenty for ogun state weh e never pay for over 6 months now both in academic and health sector
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by mindtricks: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2016
Willy said wicked? To our able governors it is sheer kindness to not pay workers salaries, whether recession or not.
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by mindtricks: 10:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hagm0nd:
gradually you're loosing it.
How southwest became your perpetual headache beats me,what about bayelsa,an oil producing state owing civil servants and workers their salaries?
At least we have modern infrastructures to show for it.
Better go and pack shit in ogbete market.

No think am at all. That of oil rich states can make a sane man mad. Our leaders are proud to fail the people even in the most basic of things.
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
basilo101:
Those who owe are busy looking for where to tarnish other peoples hard work that made it possible for them not to owe

I love this your comment. Exactly my thoughts as well
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by Danniscott(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2016
Cousim:
story for d gods...pay us our state allowance...dats all I care for

See as u dey run mouth. Maybe u even come from one of those states that do not pay state allowe like Benue state, wey no pay me one naira as state allowee and you want my governor to pay you with money meant for Anambra development. Oga finish ur service go meet ur Governor for pay. Enemies of progress everywhere

Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by obiaguna(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
Sometimes I ask myself how governors that owe workers months of unpaid salaries sleep at night.
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by freshdude99(m): 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
kenbee:
See talk, just because Peter Obi have already done the savings for you
But government they say is continuum.
Instead of ranting here why not hate on your past state governor
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by AtlanticBreeze: 1:58am On Sep 16, 2016
kenbee:
stop tallking rubbish, which nonsense savings?
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by AtlanticBreeze: 2:04am On Sep 16, 2016
SnowJay92:
Willie is beginning to make just too much noise, his predecessor left a healthy treasury and a fairly organized governance structure for him, he hasn't done much of anything himself. Since when did paying workers salaries from taxpayers money become an extraordinary feat?
his predecessor didnt increase workers salary, obiano increased workers salary and paying them till date.. Obiano has already performed better than his predecessor in 2 years, he has more capital projects than his predecessor in 2 years. if people like akwa ibom governor whose predecessor perform excelently and who are receiving one of the biggest allocations are finding it difficul to pay salaries the give kudos to obiano and stop yarning nonsense

Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by lumeneng22: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2016
It is wicked too to owe pensioners in time of recession also.
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by Donrissy(m): 7:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Thinking of making small cash, see my profile. won't regret.
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 16, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

his predecessor didnt increase workers salary, obiano increased workers salary and paying them till date.. Obiano has already performed better than his predecessor in 2 years, he has more capital projects than his predecessor in 2 years. if people like akwa ibom governor whose predecessor perform excelently and who are receiving one of the biggest allocations are finding it difficul to pay salaries the give kudos to obiano and stop yarning nonsense

Oga what are the capital projects please?

I'm not saying Willie is doing badly but he isn't doing anything extraordinary. Wait till he wins the second tenure, by the end of it we'd know where he leaves anambra and compare.
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by naijamerican: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2016
kenbee:

God punish you for being a typical stupid nigerian.

Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2016
Danniscott:

See as u dey run mouth. Maybe u even come from one of those states that do not pay state allowe like Benue state, wey no pay me one naira as state allowee and you want my governor to pay you with money meant for Anambra development. Oga finish ur service go meet ur Governor for pay. Enemies of progress everywhere
oga take it easy...he promised to pay us when we were not even expecting it...wats d essence of making a promise u kno u won't fulfill..ur d enemy of progress here shalom!
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by chuksmad(m): 10:51am On Sep 16, 2016
SnowJay92:

Oga what are the capital projects please?

I'm not saying Willie is doing badly but he isn't doing anything extraordinary. Wait till he wins the second tenure, by the end of it we'd know where he leaves anambra and compare.
In Nigeria today promptly paying workers salary is a big feat. Even states that are collecting huge revenue like Akwa-Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa are owing their workers

Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by Chiefobdk1: 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Cousim:
who's this dolt?...tse ba puo joor

u serve in anambra. abeg wetin bevur experience with Anambra people..
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

u serve in anambra. abeg wetin bevur experience with Anambra people..
anambra ppl are okay and the state is good for service
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by Chiefobdk1: 5:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Cousim:
anambra ppl are okay and the state is good for service

u mean they re not tribalistic egocentric and clannish like we re made to believe here ..

wat about hospitality
Re: It’s Wicked To Owe Workers In Recession — Obiano by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2016
Chiefobdk1:

u mean they re not tribalistic egocentric and clannish like we re made to believe here ..

wat about hospitality
anambra ppl are clannish ke...that's untrue...d place makes sense die!

MKO ABIOLA Was A Selfish And Corrupt Polictician Who Had Selfish Interests. / Last Victim Of Malaysia Bus-Crash Is A Nigerian Student / Corruption War : 15 SANS Reject Offer To Prosecute Judges