Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste (17671 Views)

Boy Produces Engine For Irrigation & Excavator, Gets N20m From Kebbi Governor / Emeka Nelson Makes Truck That Is Powered By The Waste It Carries (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by veekid(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2016
achieverme:

It isn't your "useless" governor that did this; it is the ordinary people on the street, who might not have even voted for your "useless" governor or benefited anything from his "useless" government.
It happened under his nose and I'm sure he was aware of it
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by hazyfm1: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

Unfortunately, you are the puerile one here. You initially used a 'fullstop' to book space.

Jelosi tongue

Do u also hallucinate on Fridays?
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by tophee(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2016
veekid:
For the first time; I'm proud of my useless governor
this has nothing to do with your governor
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by tophee(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2016
seapson:
without reading,I blame Buhari
you did that without thinking
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2016
hazyfm1:

Do u also hallucinate on Fridays?

No.
See painment that I beat you to FTC tongue
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by francisMKD(m): 8:10am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:
West side grin

FTC

The trumpet will sound very soon, give your life to Jesus Christ smiley

BLOW TRUMPET NIIIII BLOW TRUMPET KOOO.......NA U wan blow am? wetin CONSIGN u...eh
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by babdap: 8:13am On Sep 16, 2016
I thought Biafran are the most technologically advanced people in Nigeria, an Igbo man could have developed this for EAC
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 16, 2016
veekid:
Really? Is Bangbose the governor now?

Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by MrPresident1: 8:19am On Sep 16, 2016
francisMKD:

BLOW TRUMPET NIIIII BLOW TRUMPET KOOO.......NA U wan blow am? wetin CONSIGN u...eh

Broda Francis, Jesus is coming soon, please give your life to Jesus Christ smiley

This sign from Ibadan is a signal that the fig tree is starting to blossom again grin

The dead are rising up, igi opoto ti n ru'we grin
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by Exponental(m): 8:28am On Sep 16, 2016
I would love to be a shareholder/ stakeholder.
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by lolamitayo: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2016
Ibadan mesi ogo ibi ole ti njare olohun.
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by Samiceman: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2016
pwettyesther:
Yes oo...that's part of what we do @ Educational Advancement Center. Proud to be a staff there.
My God! embarassed One can always tell you are from Ibadan... Dirty looking picture from the dirt capital of Nigeria tongue
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by achieverme(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2016
veekid:

It happened under his nose and I'm sure he was aware of it

That must have been after the feat had been achieved.
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by wenny1205(f): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2016
This is interesting, but is purely a re-cycling principle that has been commercialized in the last 15 years. Our problem is final finishing stages that always looked extremely crude and unsaleable
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by Larryfest(m): 9:12am On Sep 16, 2016
guru03:
I just hope government will support this innovation.
No they wunt and this might probably be the last time we hear of it.... It's the govt that has been killing the nation since independence.
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by mfm04622: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2016
veekid:

This has nothing to do with your useless governor! It is a private initiative just sited in Ibadan
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by admindim: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by alaskido(m): 10:11am On Sep 16, 2016
This is a welcome development.
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by greatermax77(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2016
WHAT? PRODUCED KEROSENE & DIESEL FROM ANOTHER SOURCE DIFERENT FROM MODULE REFINERY? ITS ILLEGAL, NSCDC SHOULD PROCEED & DISTROY IT ASAP. LOL

Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by hahn(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:
West side grin

FTC

The trumpet will sound very soon, give your life to Jesus Christ smiley

New date? undecided tongue

Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by kechywillz(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nigerian government will kill these invention
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by MrPresident1: 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
hahn:

New date? undecided tongue

No we have the final final dateline now grin.

All things must be concluded by the first week of October 2016, or last last final final 20th January 2017 cheesy
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by sparkwil(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Congrats EAC
That was my former employer
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by hahn(m): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

No we have the final final dateline now grin.

All things must be concluded by the first week of October 2016, or last last final final 20th January 2017 cheesy

Or never grin
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by MrPresident1: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
hahn:

Or never grin

Just dey look, I hop say e no go do you like action film.

hahn, hahn, hahn, ehnn, give your life to Christ, i am telling you. Ok, Ngwanu... wink
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by hahn(m): 12:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

Just dey look, I hop say e no go do you like action film.

hahn, hahn, hahn, ehnn, give your life to Christ, i am telling you. Ok, Ngwanu... wink

But Jesus is a fairytale. The character never existed. How can I give my life to something that is nonexistent?

Let us assume Jesus is real, what are the benefits of "giving my life" to him?

Aside from the notion sounding awkward undecided
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by MrPresident1: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
hahn:

But Jesus is a fairytale. The character never existed. How can I give my life to something that is nonexistent?

Let us assume Jesus is real, what are the benefits of "giving my life" to him?

Aside from the notion sounding awkward undecided

Jesus is a composite of Characters skillfully compounded into one person by the scribes of ancient Israel. Jesus as a single person never existed, but as a composite, a number of persons, 144,000 in all. You cannot understand literally but in allegories and pictures, the bible is meant to be seen in pictures not read in words.

Giving your life to Jesus means becoming a godly person, there is no special ceremony to this, just make the example of Christ your daily living, leading a life of sacrifice and kindness towards all men, this is the meaning of giving your life to Christ. And remember that not all who say 'Jesus Jesus or Lord Lord' will be saved but only those who do the will of the Father.

Finally, Jesus is the software that powers the blackman, the return of Jesus is the return of the Blackman to power.
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by hahn(m): 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

Jesus is a composite of Characters skillfully compounded into one person by the scribes of ancient Israel. Jesus as a single person never existed, but as a composite, a number of persons, 144,000 in all. You cannot understand literally but in allegories and pictures, the bible is meant to be seen in pictures not read in words.

Giving your life to Jesus means becoming a godly person, there is no special ceremony to this, just make the example of Christ your daily living, leading a life of sacrifice and kindness towards all men, this is the meaning of giving your life to Christ. And remember that not all who say 'Jesus Jesus or Lord Lord' will be saved but only those who do the will of the Father.

Finally, Jesus is the software that powers the blackman, the return of Jesus is the return of the Blackman to power.

So much bullshit from just one mind tongue
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by MrPresident1: 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
hahn:

So much bullshit from just one mind tongue

hahn my friend, I hope you make it, I sure hope you do. grin
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by hahn(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrPresident1:

hahn my friend, I hope you make it, I sure hope you do. grin

I hope you make it into Allah's heaven too. You know Allah is a bad guy wink
Re: Educational Advancement Centre Ibadan Produces Kerosene, Diesel, Alum From Waste by MrPresident1: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
hahn:

I hope you make it into Allah's heaven too. You know Allah is a bad guy wink

Allah is another name for God. I hope to see you in Aljannah my dear hahn

When Last Did You See A Butterfly / How I Built My Rc Helicopter At Home / What Distinguishes Humans From Other Animals?