Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

My Dream About Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dream About Nigeria (728 Views)

What I Saw In My Dream About Governor Fayose / I Just Had A Dream About Prof. Yemi Osinbajo On New Nigeria / My Dream About The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dream About Nigeria by Bisijohn: 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2009
I have a dream that one day, there will be justice, fairness and equity in this great country Nigeria;

and that the monster federal character will be erased from our dictionary.

I have dream that one day, that Oil and gas sector will only contribute 7.5% of the country revenue: Our economy will boom and blossom. Nigeria will become international donor to other country of the world including America.

I have a dream that one day each state of the federation will depend on her own IGR with less focus on the celebrated Federal allocation.

I have a dream that one day our electoral system will be the most transparent in the world : the result of any election will be transparent to all and result known immediately after election.

I have a dream that elections to political offices will be based on ideologies, principles and it will be electorates centric.

I have a dream that one day, Niger delta militants will be part of community police, well trained and equipped.

I have a dream that one day our roads will be 24- dual carriage in the urban ,6 –dual carriage in the semi-urban and 3-dual carriage in the rural.

I have a dream that one day Nigeria will begin to award visa lottery to different nationalities in the world.

I have a dream that one day Abuja city will be the ugliest village in Nigeria because every village now will have surpass Abuja in terms of infrastructures.

I have a dream that one day Nigerians will celebrate 100yrs of uninterrupted power supply.

I have a dream that one day there won’t be need for people to own several cars: the transportation system will be effective and adequate.

I have a dream that one day our railway system(sub-ways and electric train) and Coastal transportation system will be superb and the most effective in the world.

I have a dream that one day our police will be the effective , efficient, and well equipped in the world.

I have a dream that one day Nigeria will be the leading country in terms of cutting-Edge technology, scientific researches and breakthrough.

I have a dream that one day Nigeria will launch her space rocket and make adventurous moves the Sun.

I have a dream that on day our ivory towers-Universities will be the best in the world; and the illiteracy will be zero percent in this country.

I strongly believe that the time is imminent that our undergraduates project in our ivory tower will be another invention.

Our heath care facilities will be the most sought after in the world and there won’t be need to travel abroad for treatment of ordinary catarrh.

Nigeria will be the most secured city in the world to live and be the desire of many nations.

I have a dream that every family will own a house at an affordable rate and Landlords arrogances will no longer be there.

The dream will come to pass, if we all be the agents of change. It may take years but it will definitely materialize.

Do you believe in this Change project?
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by noetic15(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
Any body can dream and that includes a dog.

is there any reason why ur dream is unique? . . . .what steps are u proposing to bring this to reality?
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by tamme: 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2009
Bisijohn:

I have a dream that one day Abuja city will be the ugliest village in Nigeria because every village now will have surpass Abuja in terms of infrastructures.

I have a dream that one day Nigeria will launch her space rocket and make adventurous moves the Sun.

this your dream na wa

dont worry by the year 3017 it will be fufiiled
nothing is impossible grin
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2009
Jakumo should come and conclude these MLK's kind of dreams in a prophetic manner. cool
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by charlesem(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
In reaching this great dream from November 2009, you and your friends would be inspired by receiving some of the greatest inspirational messages on your mobile phones everyday. Monthly subscription is N200 only payable to Any branch of UBA, DIAMOND or OCEANIC BANKS (Emeto Charles  Kelechi). Send the phone numbers of those you subcribed for to receive this message to 08038527295 or 08056536418 with the WORDS CEDM. Service covers MTN, GLO, ZAIN and Starcomms subcribers. Lets build a society that is positively motivated to reach challenging goals. I support this dream.
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by chosen04(f): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2009
U are truely a BAD DREAMER, How come u did not see that very soon nIGERIA will disintegrate and the christian republic of BIAFRA will be established.

Poster, U are free to go back to dream and dream with ur spiritaul eyes.
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by tamme: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2009
;d
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by bawomolo(m): 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2009
wake up
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 1:34am On Oct 10, 2009
chosen04:

U are truely a BAD DREAMER, How come u did not see that very soon nIGERIA will disintegrate and the christian republic of BIAFRA will be established.

Poster, U are free to go back to dream and dream with your spiritaul eyes.

Which one is "Christian republic"? What if your not Christian, you will be expelled?
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by Onlytruth(m): 4:19am On Oct 10, 2009
ezeagu:

Which one is "Christian republic"? What if your not Christian, you will be expelled?

Ezeagu please leave my sister alone. grin ,which one you dey sef? Biafra no be christian? Britain no be christian? They have other religions too but make no mistake, Britain is a Christian country. And so it shall be with Biafra.
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by udezue(m): 4:23am On Oct 10, 2009
keep dreaming ;d
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by chosen04(f): 11:41am On Oct 10, 2009
ezeagu:

Ezeagu,

IS SAUDI not known as ISLAMIC REPUBIC OF SAUDI? Is every body there a moslim?.
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by emyah(m): 11:52am On Oct 10, 2009
Ur dream can be achieve, if we all be the agents of split, what? [Nigeria]
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by chosen04(f): 11:54am On Oct 10, 2009
ezeagu:

Do they expell non-muslims in SAUDI or other ISLAMIC countries.

EZEAGU, wake up u dey fall my hand ooooooooo. U are more than this. God keep revealing it to the "good dreamers" that the new republic has be known as " Christian Republic of Biafra". It shall be God's 1st truely Christian Repubic but it will have a secular constitution.  "We" are working on the constitution right now. The Preamble to the constitution will read, that "WE" citizens of the Christian(Federal) Repubic of, here by ,

Do u have more questions??
Re: My Dream About Nigeria by ezeagu(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2009
chosen04:

Do they expell non-muslims in SAUDI or other ISLAMIC countries.

EZEAGU, wake up u dey fall my hand ooooooooo. U are more than this. God keep revealing it to the "good dreamers" that the new republic has be known as " Christian Republic of Biafra". It shall be God's 1st truely Christian Repubic but it will have a secular constitution.  "We" are working on the constitution right now. The Preamble to the constitution will read, that "WE" citizens of the Christian(Federal) Repubic of,  here by ,

Do u have more questions??

In my opinion and many other people's opinion, 'Christ' has nothing to do with God, and even in that event we shouldn't stamp a country with the religion of their (former) oppressors. Saudi Arabia is the land where Islam was born. Our country should be way deeper and more meaningful than a 2,000 year old religion that was only introduced to us less than 150 years ago.

Even if we get into the 'Christian republic' which denomination of Christianity will the republic officially adhere to? Because Saudi Arabia are officially linked to one kind of Islam.

And why would the constitution be in English?

(1) (Reply)

Corruption Rating: Fg Blames Private Sector / How Fashola Survived Impeachment Plot / Beware Of What You Post On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.