Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) (88495 Views)

Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Kills Python And Scorpion After Invading Her Home In Lagos. Photos / He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Abra4real(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Yes na. Dem no die
No be that kind of death jare. Their destiny na to die.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by hahn(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:

Same way you kill it. Just this time with a different Intent.

Pythons are non-venomous and docile snakes. They will not attack you and even if they do..

You can simply grab a Sack (Garri Bag), use a stick to pin its head in one position, grab it firmly by the neck and put it into a bag. Tail in first and release the head last.

It would really help if you record a tutorial doing it just so we can get the procedure grin

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
hahn:

It would really help if you record a tutorial doing it just so we can get the procedure grin

On Nairaland here, a guy did it in his village in Anambra.

The video is online somewhere. The Nigga carried it all the way into the busgh and released it near a stream.

I know peoples natural reaction is to kill a snake when they see one, but pythons are not harmful to us and can live with humans peacefully so why harm them.

Unless you are going to eat it, please dont kill it.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by hahn(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:

On Nairaland here, a guy did it in his village in Anambra.

The video is online somewhere. The Nigga carried it all the way into the busgh and released it near a stream.

I know peoples natural reaction is to kill a snake when they see one, but pythons are not harmful to us and can live with humans peacefully so why harm them.

Unless you are going to eat it, please dont kill it.

Well, I can't kill it if I am running away from it wink
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by MadCow1: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
hahn:

Well, I can't kill it if I am running away from it wink

Hahahahahaaa..

Forget internet sha, i go first take off if I see the snake.

Then after like 20 minutes, when my BP don reduce, I go come strategize how to capture and remove the snake without killing it.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by brightalo1010: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
So when such huge python left bush enter to invade homes to eat possibly human or livestock,I should spare it bah?So the goats it swallowed is not important ?killing pets like dogs by snakes is legal to you snake lovers abi?

Python swallowed 2 goats for food,human killed snake for the same purpose...ecology my ass.

3 Likes

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by buffalowings: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

The damn snake was greedy and deserved to die.

Why swallow two goats at once? It should have eaten the male goat only, and left. Then after some weeks, come back and eat the female goat (after she's delivered). Then come back after a few weeks to eat the kid. grin grin

You're a monster grin

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by keltho(m): 5:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
I no believe sha....
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by FroshPapie(m): 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chai! End time snake

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by jokerphilics(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
obyrich:
The rate at which snakes are killed these days. Na wa o.
I no know say u sef dey notice. E be like say dey are moving closer to human habitation
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by jokerphilics(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
chieveboy:
Pythons are cool animals...stop Killing them!
Yeah its true. When u see one carry it and start petting it u hear.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Jayjey(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Snake meat don set. Enough snake barbecue and pepper soup. Chai I de salivate.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by jokerphilics(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Benjom:
Here we go again... but what I don't understand was why the python had to swallow "two goats" at the same time. This is a fantastically greedy python.
What r u saying do but tink dem be we politicians wey dey pack Wetin dem grandpikin no fit finish. They eat what can full them and they don't eat on a daily basis so when dey eat they eat like its dere last
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by spacyzuma(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
wizflower:
Your greedy than the snake. To have thought of ending this generation of goat in just a month. Reason am nah

LMAO grin

Sorry
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by spacyzuma(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
buffalowings:

You're a monster grin

heheheheheh
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by khadaffi(m): 6:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
chieveboy:
But its okay for the python to kill the goats right?

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by pat1612(m): 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
How can it be that week old goat is still same as last goat chop angry angry
I smell lies Oo shocked shocked
Stop killing pythons and destroying ecosystem cry cry cry

My opinion but if u still wanna hv pepper soup your choice. angry angry angry
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Benjom(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
jokerphilics:

What r u saying do but tink dem be we politicians wey dey pack Wetin dem grandpikin no fit finish. They eat what can full them and they don't eat on a daily basis so when dey eat they eat like its dere last

What meaneth thou? I am not 'understanding' you o. Can you kindly express yourself in Queen's English and not Patua? grin
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Python? Do you guys live in the forest?
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
salabscholar01:

Lalasticlala Should step up his likeness for snakes, like the guy below... This is the real man grin grin grin

Pls is this picture real,I mean the man with the rope tied to a snake? Wow,wish I could get the pic with no text.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by SpicyJosBabe(f): 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

Why swallow two goats at once? It should have eaten the male goat only, and left. Then after some weeks, come back and eat the female goat (after she's delivered). Then come back after a few weeks to eat the kid. grin grin

LoL, hillarious

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by vokes247: 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
chieveboy:
EKPA!!!
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by encrypt(m): 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
obyrich:
The rate at which snakes are killed these days. Na wa o.
You can't be sensitive to the snake's death it murdered two goats..technically three sef.
undecided
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by jokerphilics(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Benjom:

What meaneth thou? I am not 'understanding' you o. Can you kindly express yourself in Queen's English and not Patua? grin
Like u are speaking correct English
So who's spitting jargons.

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by misscall247: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
aynerodcirus:

are u into forex trade?..., ave u heard abt iq option?..., pm me to rub minds 2geda.
how do u mean?
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by vickylincon(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

wicked somebody
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by medexico(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

Snakes don't have sense like humans
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by blessedjohn: 7:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
What a miss. Need this in my zoo.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by obyrich(m): 7:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
ukandi1:

How about d rate at which snakes are killing our animals including people and swallowing them ? Abeg make them kill snakes jaree. Abi u want make we no get meat for soup ?
Too much cow is causing herdsmen attack. We have to diversify.
I have given u many reasons already
Diversifying from eating beef to snake meat is no remedy to recession-induced hunger. Bro it is called 'ukpa' in igbo.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Ishiugbo: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mascotlawman:
This happened in my friend's street. I saw it with my eyes. A python came out from a canal near a woman's house and entered her goat house, swallowed one pregnant and one male goat. The woman came out in the morning to feed her goats, when she was about to enter the goat house she now saw a big python on the floor. The python could not move again. The woman ran with her both legs shouting. All the people in the neighborhood came out. This happened in Bucknor Okoye street in Jakande Lagos.
I pity those that always buy land in swampy areas, all in the name of answering a landlord or landlady. To tell u the truth, if those goat were to be little kids sleeping, the python would have swallowed them as well. Here are the pictures.
...this Python too greedy I swear
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by DifferentBoy1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Both the goats and the python will be eaten
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by steppin: 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

wow is dat new release.
Yeah, the latest single in town.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.