Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) (88494 Views)

Man Kills Cobras That Killed His Rabbit In Lagos (Photos) / Woman Kills Python And Scorpion After Invading Her Home In Lagos. Photos / He-goats Try To Rape Another Goat (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
steppin:
Yeah, the latest single in town.
mmm nice one!. but i hope their brother produced it shaa as usual?
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Aubrey1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
So snake get mind dey swallow goat, wey person for chop in this Buhari time?

1 Like

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Mustay(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mascotlawman:
The woman ran with her both legs shouting.

Her both legs cheesy Naija
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by donvicky2007: 8:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mascotlawman:
This happened in my friend's street. I saw it with my eyes. A python came out from a canal near a woman's house and entered her goat house, swallowed one pregnant and one male goat. The woman came out in the morning to feed her goats, when she was about to enter the goat house she now saw a big python on the floor. The python could not move again. The woman ran with her both legs shouting. All the people in the neighborhood came out. This happened in Bucknor Okoye street in Jakande Lagos.
I pity those that always buy land in swampy areas, all in the name of answering a landlord or landlady. To tell u the truth, if those goat were to be little kids sleeping, the python would have swallowed them as well. Here are the pictures.

the snake is very greedy not just a goat both a He-goat and a pregnant goat.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
ladyF:
Oliver twist things, you tif one goat, come tif another one on top. That's how some human beings are o, Nigerian politicians for example. They will end up like the snake. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
AMEN ooo, they'll end up like the python
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
masken45:
NL mods and snakes stories be like 5&6

Pls whatsapp me on 08165136833
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:
So why kill the Snake..

That snake could have been captured and donated to a Zoo.

Sent to a University for research.

Relocated back into the wild to maintain our Ecological balance.

But we need to stop killing Pythons.. angry

thunder whey go fire yiu ehh angry angry
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Bamz(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

The damn snake was greedy and deserved to die.

Why swallow two goats at once? It should have eaten the male goat only, and left. Then after some weeks, come back and eat the female goat (after she's delivered). Then come back after a few weeks to eat the kid. grin grin

angry
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Benjom(m): 9:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
jokerphilics:

Like I was spoken correct english
So who was spit jargun, ehn!!?

undecided shocked

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Horo(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

Why swallow two goats at once? It should have eaten the male goat only, and left. Then after some weeks, come back and eat the female goat (after she's delivered). Then come back after a few weeks to eat the kid. grin grin
A typical example of Nigerians politician even snake has learned our greediness
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
salabscholar01:

Lalasticlala Should step up his likeness for snakes, like the guy below... This is the real man grin grin grin

omo see as d dog mellow when im see im boss grin grin
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

only if snakes reason like human abi
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Thebrightest(m): 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

See excellent suggestion! You will be a good snake ooo
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by supereagle(m): 10:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
a big loss to the woman: two goats at a time and a pregnant one for that matter.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

Lol. This Nigerian recession has really thought you some lessons. Zombies will now support by saying "sai buhari"
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by hidee144: 11:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
mumu snake, u wan chop two goat at a tym.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Prechy08(m): 11:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
What amazes me about pythons is how a small headed creature can open its mouth and swallow stuff triple its size
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by ascend: 12:52am On Sep 17, 2016
to be frank we really need to stop killing these pythons so that generations to come would see it. pythons are the only surviving predators naturally living in the wild in nigeria. we dont have lion, leopards or cheetahs in the whild

i think the minister whose portfolio covers wild life should do something about it. people can be given prices for bringing pythos alive for relocation as it is done in south africa, kenya and tanzania. thats one key way to preserve wild species
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by toshmann(m): 2:03am On Sep 17, 2016
soberdrunk:
Chai!! Which kain greedy snake be this

grin grin grin grin
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Anijay1212(m): 2:58am On Sep 17, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

Guy you are too damn wicked lol....
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by xreal: 4:49am On Sep 17, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

Chai!

You wicked ooo
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Krismart(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

This advice would hv saved the snakes life if given earlier.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by supereagle(m): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2016
What of this?

Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by CravingChic: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author: The python could not move again. The woman ran with her both legs shouting.[/quote]

Will she run with one leg before?
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2016
emerich:
Chai......... Two big goats lost like dat in this change, it's well o.

It's from village grin
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2016
spacyzuma:
Scary.

U funny die.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by Captain22: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2016
Is it possible to run with one leg?
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by spacyzuma(m): 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
99foxxy:
U funny die.
Lol.
I checked your DP.
You photoshop fine die
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by spacyzuma(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
xreal:

Chai!

You wicked ooo

LOL.
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by spacyzuma(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Anijay1212:

Guy you are too damn wicked lol....

hahahaha
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by spacyzuma(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Lol. This Nigerian recession has really thought you some lessons. Zombies will now support by saying "sai buhari"

hahahaahahahahaha
Re: Python Swallows Two Goats In Lagos (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
spacyzuma:
Lol. I checked your DP. You photoshop fine die
Tnx, but she's my twin sister.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) / The Snake I Killed In My Compound, Who Knows The Name? / Snake Swallowing Another Snake In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.