Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

I Still Love Her, Pls Help O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Love Her, Pls Help O (602 Views)

I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Still Love Her, Pls Help O by Hbee1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
I Got this on ma mail.

Dear Sabipeepz

Am not d type dat fall in luv but I met dis lady in ma church to be precise, in summary she pressurized me into dating her n just wen I am completely in luv with her, suddenly she don't ave ma time. I know she ave other guys or should I say suitors bugging her a lot, but could dat be d reason why she's acting up? We had sex once since we started last month even tho she knows am into her not because of sex. Please what can I do to make her see from ma own view. Or should I just quit n move on the next. Tho I luv her but luv no be do or die.

Thanks!
Re: I Still Love Her, Pls Help O by firstking01(m): 8:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
The next poster might be of help...
Re: I Still Love Her, Pls Help O by BayLord01(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
Next poster might help
Re: I Still Love Her, Pls Help O by jonaifame22(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
Shey u don fvck the gal na, jus move ahead!
Re: I Still Love Her, Pls Help O by Solidkay(m): 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
U said it urself and I quote "love no be do or die",
She was d one who pressurized u into d relationship in d first place,
maybe she ain't seeing what she was seeing back then.
my advice is move on.
hoes ain't loyal.

1 Like

Re: I Still Love Her, Pls Help O by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hbee1:
I Got this on ma mail.

Dear Sabipeepz

Am not d type dat fall in luv but I met dis lady in ma church to be precise, in summary she pressurized me into dating her n just wen I am completely in luv with her, suddenly she don't ave ma time. I know she ave other guys or should I say suitors bugging her a lot, but could dat be d reason why she's acting up? We had sex once since we started last month even tho she knows am into her not because of sex. Please what can I do to make her see from ma own view. Or should I just quit n move on the next. Tho I luv her but luv no be do or die.

Thanks!
Do wetin d dey your mind.
Re: I Still Love Her, Pls Help O by Hbee1(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2016
Solidkay:
U said it urself and I quote "love no be do or die",
She was d one who pressurized u into d relationship in d first place,
maybe she ain't seeing what she was seeing back then.
my advice is move on.
hoes ain't loyal.

I agree with u
Re: I Still Love Her, Pls Help O by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
Let her go.

(1) (Reply)

Sexcapades / How Do You Deal With Rejection? / Police Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.