Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80479 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Oct 16, 2016
TOPIC: DIED WHILE CELEBRATING!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6: 1-26
A groom was hit and killed by a bullet apparently fired by celebrating members of his wedding party in northern India. Amit Rastogi, 28, was fatally struck in Uttar Pradesh state while leading the party to his bride's house, in the customary manner at Indian weddings. He was hit by a bullet in the head apparently fired by someone from the wedding party! Police said the groom, who fell from his horse after being hit, was taken to hospital in the state capital Lucknow where doctors declared him dead. Although outlawed in India, celebrative firing of gunshots at wedding and other events is common in the country, across South Asia and in other regions. Also, a 14 year-old boy was killed after being struck by a bullet at a wedding in neighbouring Baghpat district of Uttar Pradesh. A similar incident occurred when an eight year-old boy was killed in Shamli district when the ruling political party workers fired shots to celebrate their victory in local government elections.
What a world of odds! How can a celebration lead to sorrow and tears? How can a wedding lead to pain? How can a victory lead to regret? As 2016 ends, the Holy Ghost wants you to reject every demonic plan to turn your being alive into shame or disgrace! Satan is planning to turn your TREASURE into TRASH! There is a plan to turn your BLESSING into your BURDEN and your WINNING into your WEEPING! Yes, I can see from this writing table that there is a gang-up to reverse many testimonies in your life and turn them into trials again! Indeed, there is a special plan to turn your children I to your misery! I see a finger attempting to re-write your financial story! I am being shown a voice cursing your promotion! There was a plan to reverse Daniel's promotion and turn it into his demotion (see today's scripture). Just as the plan failed, so shall your evil planners end up in everlasting confusion! Decree today that your joy cannot be reversed and your day of glory cannot be postponed or turned into your day of groaning! Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: There's not a friend...
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. I shall be alive to see my celebration day. Yeah, I shall be alive to see my day of glory in Jesus name.
3. I decree: Every satanic meeting planning to reverse my JOY; scatter, scatter, scatter now in Jesus name (Pray it with holy anger).
4. My glory and testimony shall not be reversed in Jesus name (Pray it very seriously).
5. Loose a special end-of -year testimony NOW.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:31am On Oct 17, 2016
TOPIC: THE DENTIST OF HORROR!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2SAlMUEL 15: 31, 17; 7-23;
MICAH 7: 6
The trial of a Dutch dentist, otherwise known as the "dentist of horror," appeared in court in April 2016 after allegedly mutilating the mouths of more than 100 patients in France, Jacobus Van Nierop, 51, who went by the name Mark Van Nierop, was brought to the small French town of Chateau-Chinon in 2008. According to witness reports, Van Neirop was originally welcomed by locals, as the rural area was in desperate need of medical services. However, locals were not aware of Van Neirop's history. He had been stripped of his dental license due to a failure to live up to conventional dentistry standards. VICTIMS RECOUNT THEIR HARROWING EXPERIENCES WITH THE DENTIST. Hear Sylviane Boulesteix, 65, who went to this dentist in March 2012 to have her braces fitted: "He gave me seven or eight injections, and pulled out eight teeth in one go. I was gushing blood for three days," She told sources. Hear Bernard Hugon, 80 year-old: "The dentist left 'pieces of flesh hanging everywhere' after ripping out my tooth." According to local media reports, the dentist attempted to cut his throat and commit suicide when police came for him. He pretended to be a mad man! What a world of horror! Just like this dentist, Satan also has agents of darkness whom he has raised up to inflict pain upon you! But the Holy Ghost wants you to know again that a man's enemies are they of his own household and any man or woman or household wickedness/friend who has been programmed to cause you pain in life shall suffer shame and disgrace in Jesus name. Ahitophel caused David deliberate pain despite being very close to him but did Ahitophel not end up in disgrace at last? The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice! Therefore I prophesy: Any "Ahitophel" or unfriendly friend around your life/ministry shall commit suicide in Jesus name! Injustice and evil shall not prevail against you in Jesus name! Don't miss the Lagos Anointing Service of this weekend with the theme: "Household wickedness must carry their loads". Come with the name of your family members. Fire will fall there and even as you pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Standing on the promises...
2. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! Disgrace every evil plan to chase me pain as this year ends.
3. I decree: EVERY AGENT OF PAIN sent into my life/ministry SCATTER and DRY UP in Jesus name (pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
4. O Lord, disorganize every satanic agenda to postpone my dancing season.
5. Holy Ghost, expose every agent of darkness pretending to be my helper!
6. Pray about the anointing service of this weekend. You can connect via www.odmlive.tk
7. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2016
TOPIC: THE STUDENTS AND THE TOMATOES -1
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
HEBREWS 12: 12-17
1 JOHN 2: 9
A teacher asked her students to bring some tomatoes in a plastic bag to school. Each tomato was to be given the name of a person whom that child hates. So, the number of tomatoes would be equal to the number of persons they hate. On a pre-determined day, all the children brought their tomatoes, well addressed. Some had two, some had three, some had five, some even had twenty tomatoes in accordance with the number of people they hated. The teacher then told them that they had to carry the tomatoes with them everywhere they went for two weeks. As the days passed, the children started to complain about the decay and smell of the tomatoes. The students who had many tomatoes, complained that it was too heavy to carry and the smell was too much. After a week, the teacher asked the students "How do you feel this week?" The children complained of the awful smell and heavy weight of the tomatoes, especially those who carried several tomatoes. The teacher said, "This is very similar to what you carry in your heart when you don't like some people. Hatred makes the heart unhealthy and you carry that hatred everywhere. If you can't bear the smell of spoilt tomatoes for a week, imagine the impact of bitterness in your heart as you carry it daily." No wonder today's first scripture vs. 15 says: bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled." Bitterness defiles and detains! Indeed, as this year ends, do a self check-up and see I'd there is any bitterness, envy, unforgiveness in your fragile heart. Forgiving others who have been so unkind to you does not change them instantly but it prevents their behaviour from destroying your heart. Unforgiveness is like choosing to stay trapped in a jail cell of bitterness for the crime committed by someone else. In short, forgive others as quickly as you expect God to forgive you. Remember to let God and let go because: You cannot start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one. I see greater chapters opening in your life's story in Jesus name! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: My faith looks up...
1. In your own words, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. Still repent from any bitterness or unforgiveness of the past.
3. I release forgiveness to the following people, (mention name if possible).
4. Satan, you are a liar! I refuse to imprison myself because of someone's offence. I shall end this year well in Jesus name.
5. Satan, you are sending someone to hurt me in order to hinder me. I resist you by fire even as the year ends in Jesus name.
6. Lord God, turn every DELAY into my dancing story as the year ends.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:37am On Oct 19, 2016
TOPIC: THE STUDENTS AND THE TOMATOES -2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 12: 14-21
I had the honour of meeting Nelson Mandela once by proxy and I heard him explaining the forgiveness of those who jailed him for 27 years. He said hatred and bitterness are destructive and that the power is in love and forgiveness . As the year ends, begin by forgiving yourself no matter the errors/mistakes you made this year. After that, you must determine that nobody is worth going to jail for, because bitterness is trapping yourself in a jail for someone else's crime. Forgiveness does not change the past but it enlarges your future. If you are bitter against anybody, it means that person has gotten the best of you and if he/she gets the best of you, it means he/she has won! Don't let them win, just move on and leave them to God whom I call "JEHOVAH AVENGER." You must know that sometimes, people hurt you because you because they are human and they make mistakes. Genuine forgiveness does not deny anger but faces it head on and wins. However, today's scripture verse 18 says: "... As much as possible." It means your forgiveness of someone does not mean relating to them always or daily. You can be at peace without necessarily visiting or talking to them daily! Just refuse to be bitter! That scripture also means, having done all from your part, if the offending party decides to still carry out war, then your hands are clean and they have a case with God! No wonder Lewis Smedes wrote: "It takes one person to forgive; it takes two people to be reunited." As we end today's devotional, don't forget the rotten tomatoes of yesterday's story and refuse to be a slave to another person through bitterness. Let your past make you better, not bitter! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: The old rugged cross...
2. Still repent from any bitterness or unforgiveness of the past.
3. I release forgiveness to the following people, (mention names if possible).
4. Satan, you are a liar! I refuse to imprison myself because of someone's offence. I shall end this year well in Jesus name.
5. Satan, you are sending someone to hurt me in order to hinder me. I resist you by fire even as the year ends in Jesus name.
6. I scatter every end-of-year PANIC and WORRY today in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by ookay(m): 6:20am On Oct 19, 2016
Diamond6real:
TOPIC: STABBED TO DEATH WITH 10 QUESTIONS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 61: 1-8
A crack team of detectives from Edo State, Nigeria, were hunting for a Pastor identified as Henry (Surname withheld), who allegedly stabbed his 29 year-old wife to death in the presence of their six year-old daughter, leaving a note containing ten questions he expected his late wife to answer. It was learnt that Henry, who got married to late Patience in 2014, had been having issues that forced the deceased out if his house months ago. The runaway Pastor is said to be a Pastor in one of the branches of a popular ministry in Benin City. Trouble started when the Pastor invited the deceased for a dialogue under the guise that he wanted her back to the house. It was learnt that when the deceased came, the Pastor used a hidden knife to stab her in different parts of her body and escaped from the area. The police found a note containing ten questions meant for the late woman. Some of the questions include:
"Have we ever in life gone to beg for food ever since we got married?
" Have your mother ever brought food for us to eat one day because of hunger?
"Have I not told you at the beginning that I hate someone insulting me?"
"In the first place, did you really come out with your own full mind?"
"Did you come to marry me because of money or for who I am?"
"Who gave you the order to pack your properties away from our home?"
"Who is your adviser in this marriage that is polluting your mind against me?"
"You always pray that God should help you to eat the fruit of your labour. So no man has the power to take one's life but today we are going together. So how do you feel now?"
What a a strange world full of strange characters! Can the dead answer questions? As 2016 ends, you mist arise against the strange questions that the devil is asking you! The questions (battles) of life sent to disgrace or confuse you shall not come near your address in Jesus name! Yes, reject the questions (battles) that God has not sent you to answer! I prophesy: Any question (battle) which you cannot answer in this life shall not come to you in Jesus name! Ah! The battle bigger than you shall pass over you! The examination your Father God has not set for you shall pass over you! Yes! Any end-of-year test or trial shall return back to your enemies in Jesus name! How can a man set 10 questions before killing his wife? As 2016 ends, Remember that there is a ROCK higher than you (See vs.2 of today's scripture)! Indeed! Look up to that ROCK! Trust God! Refuse to quit! Refuse to fear! You will never end up in shame! Pray now!
2. Paralyze the load that the enemy has given you to carry.
3. O Lord, take away any load You have not given me to carry.
4. Thou ROCK higher than I; take over the following battles of my life and destiny (mention them now and pray seriously).
5. Loose a special end-of-year testimony NOW!
Wonders shall never end. In the last days, false prophets shall arise and deceive many.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:48am On Oct 20, 2016
TOPIC: WALKING: THE CHAMPION'S FORMULA!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GENESIS 19: 15-26;
EPHESIANS 5: 8
We begin today's devotional with examining the champion's secret key of WALKING The Bible talks about SITTING (Psalm 110: 1), RUNNING (Romans 9: 16) OR JUMPING (Luke 6: 23), etc. But we will be dwelling on the winner's secret of WALKING today. Ephesians 5:8 says: "For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: WALK as children of light:" WALK as children of light! As 2016 ends, I decree that whatever is manufactured from Tue the kingdom of darkness shall pass over your light in Jesus name. See Ephesians 5: 15: " See then that ye WALK circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise." WALK as a WISE man or woman! Therefore, I prophesy again that every end-of-year mistake which will be classified as foolishness must pass over your address in Jesus name. Take a look also at Colossians 1:10: "That ye might WALK worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing to being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God." WALKING worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God." WALKING worthy of the Lord and being fruitful means that whatsoever you lay your hands to do must bring glory to God! Whatever will not glorify God is a property of the devil and it is not your portion. From your financial story to your marital, ministry, health or even career story etc, the world should see you and say, "YES, this is GOD!" That is WALKING worthy of the Lord and being fruitful. I remember the poetic lines below sent to me some months ago:
"Walking" is the best exercise!
'Walk Away' from arguments that lead you to nowhere but anger.
'Walk Away' from people who deliberately put you down.
'Walk Away' from any thought that reduces your worth.
'Walk Away' from failure and fear that stifle your dreams.
The more you 'WALK away' from things that poison your soul, the happier your life would be. Give yourself a WALK towards happiness. Note that: WALKING away from something unhealthy is brave even if you stumble on your way out. Walk away from those who reject or belittle you! When someone WALKS away from you, it is not the end of you. It is the end of their part in the story. Respect yourself enough to WALK away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you or makes you happy. As the year is ending, just keep WALKING and refuse to look back like Lot's wife. Amen!
2. As 2016 ends, whatever my Father has not planted, pass over me in Jesus name.
3. As 2016 ends, whatever is not worthy of the Lord, loose me and go in Jesus name (Pray it seriously now).
4. As 2016 ends, I cancel end-of-year mistakes or foolishness in Jesus name(Pray it seriously now).
5. I determine to WALK out of past mistakes, broken relationships, pain, disappointment, promise and fail, lack, disease, losses, etc. I walk into my greater tomorrow, into 2017 with hope in God. I know I shall make it with greater glory in Jesus name.
6. Pray in Tongues now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:49am On Oct 21, 2016
TOPIC: WHEN YOU FEEL OUTNUMBERED!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 KINGS 6: 8-23
God's man, Elisha, was in danger! He had obeyed the voice of God and made the foreign king angry. The king gathered an army and sent his soldiers by night to surround an entire city and trap God's man. When morning came and Elisha (along with his servant) looked out of the window of their home, they saw angry warriors, horses, and chariots everywhere. Elisha's servant panicked and cried out, "Oh, master what do we do?" Elisha said, "Don't be afraid. They that are with us are far more than they that are with them." Then he prayed and asked God to open the servant's eyes. Immediately, the servant saw that the surrounding mountains were FULL of horses and chariots of fire that would fight for them! Have you ever felt outnumbered, miserable and frustrated this year or yesteryears? Does it seem sometimes that the enemy has the upper hand and despite your ardent prayer and fasting, NOTHING seems to be working? As 2016 ends and your thoughts of tomorrow create fear about the future, always remember these three facts:
1. God has made a plan that has not yet manifested physically. He has made plans for that wife, that husband, that fruit of the womb, business breakthrough, promotion, uncommon favour, career, ministry growth, marital connection, etc. Your eyes may not be seeing it now like Elisha's servant did not see the chariot of fire, bit it has been packaged with your name on it. Yes! I see a BIG TESTIMONY with your name on it! There is a CHARIOT OF FIRE (big testimony) that has been sent to you and no devil can stop it. So, rejoice and kick out depression because whether the devil likes it or not, that delay battle will become your dancing pad.
2. The angels of your testimony have been released to contend with any delay agent. So command those angels to work every day as the year ends.
3. God is not a man that He should lie, nor the Son of man that He should repent. Everything He has spoken about you, MUST come to pass. Hold on and hold out! Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: My faith looks up...
2. You angels of Jehovah God that have been sent for my breakthroughs, go and bring them to physical manifestation.
3. Angel of my breakthroughs; arise and contend with every evil WALL of delay (Pray it seriously now).
4. I decree: my testimonies and my glory that are so real in the spiritual world, begin to manifest by fire in Jesus name.(Oh, pray it seriously now).
5. I stretch forth my hand to the heavenlies now and decree: All of my blessings stored in the heavenlies, MANIFEST NOW in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
6. Scatter end-of-year PANIC and WORRY NOW!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:39am On Oct 22, 2016
TOPIC: THE SURGEON AND THE BIBLE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 25: 1-10
There is a popular story of the surgeon and the Bible in a hospital theatre. Unaware that a VIP patient had arrived in his office, the famous surgeon was caught reading a book intensely while waiting for the patient. Out of curiosity, this VIP patient asked the doctor what book he was reading. Was it a new medical journal or a new scientific finding? "No! It is a Bible," he exclaimed. His patient asked, "Will your Bible help you before my operation or after?" He replied. "DURING THE OPERATION." And that reply is what the Holy Ghost is zooming into your spirit man today. This surgeon knew that during that delicate operation, he would need the Lord to guide and lead him to avoid fatal errors. What a wise man! The SURE IN of surgeons (The Holy Ghost) is sending a miracle-provoking message to you right now: "Within the covers of the Bible are answers for all problems men face." Yes! Every battle you have ever faced, the ones you are facing now and the battles you will face tomorrow have a solution HIDDEN in the Bible. Laziness to discover it is why many souls are living in disgrace today. Proverbs 25: 2 says, "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." The surgeon knew that his skill and intellect were nothing without God's power and favour. He knew that only God had the power to guide him while he performed the surgery on the operating table. Do you know that the Lord can drop a message on how to go about difficult operations to a medical doctor? The Lord can also drop a word and idea into the mind of a business man/woman. Listen, you may not be a surgeon, a business man/woman, a lawyer, or a CEO of a multi-million dollar corporation. You may be an ordinary citizen with no title or prestige. In spite of that, IF YOUR MIND IS FULL OF THE WORD, the Lord can drop an idea into your mind on how to be different in your career. Yea! That is why you must read the Bible before battles show up. Refuse laziness! It is the glory of God to conceal or hide a matter but it is a privilege to search it out (vs. 2 of today's scripture). Read the Bible when all seems to be going well because in the day of adversity, you will need a word or idea to breakthrough! Pray seriously now.
2. Repent from past laziness concerning the WORD (the Bible).
3. Repent from postponement ng your Bible study times (procrastination).
4. Ask for the grace to study the Scriptures before battles show up.
5. Loose a SPECIAL END-OF- YEAR testimony NOW.
6. Scatter every end-of-year PANIC and WORRY.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Oct 23, 2016
TOPIC: WHEN GOD USES THE DEVIL!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 CORINTHIANS 2: 1 - 8
A very poor woman called a Christain radio station asking for help. a bad, evil man who was listening to this radio program decided to make something out of it. He got her address, called his secretary and ordered her to buy food and take to the woman with the following instruction, "When the woman asks who sent the food, tell her that it's from the devil." When she arrived, the woman was so happy and she started putting the food inside. The secretary asked her, "don't you want to know who sent the food?" The woman answered. 'NO, it doesn't matter, because when God orders, even the devil obeys." The secretary broke into tears! Even as I am touched by this story, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that God can use any man, woman or event as His messenger for your destiny. Yes! God can use even the devil and the arrows he sends across your way! God can use that DELAY you are experiencing now to promote you later! God can use your MOCKERS to MAKE you! God will use your haters to re-write your story good. Yea! All things work together for good to them that love God. Today's scripture verse 8 says: "...had they known, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory." Wonderful! Satan was used to promote the death of Jesus Christ which became the Glory story of man. I am sure Satan will forever regret why he allowed Jesus Christ to die. That shall be the story of your life! Regret nothing because in this last quarter of 2016, even the devil and your enemies will be used by God as his messengers. Fear not! All battles will become your ladder to climb! Get ready! Pray now!
2. Holy Ghost, turn my enemies into my ladder.
3. Holy Ghost, turn my battles into your divine megaphone.
4. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! Re-write my story through my MOCKERS in Jesus name.
5. Lord God, turn every delay into my dancing story as the year ends.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Oct 24, 2016
TOPIC: THE SCOTTISH FARMER: HIS GOOD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: HEBREWS 13: 11-18
His name was Fleming and he was a poor Scottish farmer! One day, while trying to make a living for his family, he heard a cry for help coming from a nearby shallow swamp. He dropped his tools and ran to the swamp. There, mired to his waist in black mud, was a terrified boy, screaming and struggling to free himself. Farmer Fleming saved the lad from what could have been a slow and terrified death. The next day, a beautiful carriage pulled up at the farmer's gate. an elegantly dressed nobleman stepped out and introduced himself as the father of the boy that he, the farmer, had saved. "I want to repay you," said the nobleman. "You saved my son's life." "No, I can't accept payment for what i did," the farmer replied. At that moment, the farmer's own son walked in. "Is that your son?" the nobleman asked. "Yes," the farmer replied proudly. "I'll make you a deal. Let me provide him with the level of education my son will enjoy. If your sin is anything like you his father, then he'll no doubt grow to be a man the world will be proud of." And that he did! The farmer's son attended the very best of schools and in time, graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School in London and went on to become known throughout the world as the noted Sir Alexander Fleming, the founder of the great drug Penicillin. Years afterward, the same nobleman's son who was saved from the swamp was attacked by pneumonia. What saved his life this time? Penicillin! The name of the nobleman? Lord Randolph Churchill. His son's name? Sir Winston Churchill. Someone once said: "What goes around comes around." Indeed, no good you do is lost even when nobody appreciates you! Work like you don't need the money! Love like you've never been hurt! Dance like nobody's watching! Sing like nobody's listening! Live like it's heaven on earth! Today's scripture verse 16 says: "But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased." The little good done by the Scottish farmer became his mighty reward later! That shall be your story! As 2016 ends, never sleep without doing good to at least one person daily. Pray seriously now!
2. I receive grace to do good daily in this last quarter of the year.
3. No good is lost! My harvest must come! I command every HARVEST EATER to Dry up concerning my past seeds (pray it seriously).
4. As 2016 ends, I shall not end up in shame.
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:00am On Oct 25, 2016
TOPIC: THE ABNORMAL ORDER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 18: 1 - 11
A man cleared of raping a woman was however ordered to give police 24 hours notice before he had sex with any woman! The man, in his 40s, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was acquitted in 2016 at a retrial after claiming that the alleged victim had consented. An interim sexual risk order, initially imposed, was extended for four months by magistrates in York, UK. The order required that the man disclose any planned sexual activity to the police or face up to five years in prison. The order was given by magistrates in Northallerton, North Yorkshire, reads: "You must disclose the details of any female including her name, address, and date of birth. You must do this at least 24 hours prior to any sexual activity taking place." It also contained restrictions on his use of the internet and mobile phone devices and required him to inform officers of any change of address. Sexual risk orders are civil orders imposed by magistrates at sexual harm. Oh! This man must give the police notice before meeting with any woman, even his wife if he has any! What an abnormal order! But do you know that millions are also living their lives under abnormal orders? The Holy Ghost is sending a clear message to you today: Discipline and control yourself concerning the issues of life now otherwise the world will impose control and discipline on you! Yes! The world can HIJACK your destiny by force and dictate to you against your will! At such times, you experience what is called, "HIJACKED CAPTURED DESTINY!" When your destiny has been captured or hijacked, then you do things by force and you do things abnormally! Sometimes, the LORD Himself will use events and circumstances to discipline you! At such moments, you experience what is called "CONTROLLED DESTINY." Indeed, God can make you abnormal for a while in order to make you normal for eternity (not going to hell). As 2016 ends, check that secret sin or habit and deal with it now that nobody knows about it. Don't allow the MAGISTRATE of magistrates to step into your situation in order to impose discipline and control. I remember what the great Plato said: " The first and best victory is to conquer yourself." It is better that you are disgraced now than be disgraced in eternity! Suffer the pain of discipline now or suffer the pain of regret later! It is better you go to heaven with one eye than go to hell with two eyes which will shed hot tears forever and ever! Arise and pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: When the saints...
1. Pray about today generally as led now.
2. Repent from any secret sin or habit in your life now.
3. I receive the grace to control/discipline myself in the following area of my life and ministry (Mention them now).
4. I refuse a HIJACKED DESTINY controlled by external powers against my will. DESTINY HIJACKERS; carry your load and go NOW in Jesus name.
4. As 2016 ends, I shall not end up in shame. HARVEST EATERS; loose my harvest in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Oct 26, 2016
TOPIC: GOD DOES NOT MAKE JUNK! LOVE YOURSELF!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 19: 17-26
Years ago, a musician, George Benson, sang a song with the theme: "The Greatest Love of All" which states that the greatest love of all in the universe lies within every individual! He said to love one's self is the scarcest love of all! Are you shocked then to hear the greatest Teacher of all times and the Foundation of perfection- Jesus of Nazareth, declare that you cannot love your neighbour more than yourself? He said: "Love your neighbour as yourself" - (Mk 12:31). That means you must appreciate yourself and believe in yourself before you can appreciate others and believe in them. The emphasis is not in the word "neighbour" but in "thyself". Statistics show that must great people and achievers on this planet are people who do not let or allow anything or anyone to make them feel bad about themselves. They learn to love and appreciate themselves because they know that their accomplishment is tied to their self-esteem. Why wouldn't you love yourself when there is no one perfect on this earth? Is anyone better than you? As 2016 ends, don't condemn or feel inferior to anybody because of your past mistakes or failures. Don't allow your educational, material/financial, family or career battles to make you feel inferior to anyone. Do you even know that there are no two leaves alike on any tree? Do you know that there are no two fingerprints alike in the whole wide world? Do you also know that no one was born to do what you were born to do? You are a unique person and God created you for a unique purpose! Oh, as the year ends, don't allow any demon to rubbish that purpose through self-pity, depression or inferiority complex. Always say to yourself: " I am special and unique! I am on a special mission to fulfill destiny." Believe that there is nobody like you! Hear what Thomas Jefferson said: "Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goals and nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude." Please determine to make a commitment to yourself and love yourself afresh because God does not make junk! Shout, "I am unique" many times now as you are led before praying!
1. Thank God for the Word and pray for the grace to appreciate yourself afresh. Declare that you are unique to the shame of the devil!
2. You spirit of inferiority complex, self-pity and depression, I condemn and command you to loose me and go now in Jesus name.
3. Lay your hands on yourself and start blessing yourself now.
4. Pray seriously about today and about this new quarter again.
5. Make the declaration above in this write-up now.
6. Pray about any issue(s) affecting your peace now!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:07am On Oct 27, 2016
TOPIC: IT IS NOT A CAMP GROUND! HOLD ON!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 CORINTHIANS 12: 1-12
So many people are always ready to pray when the devil gets them into trouble, but when they get out of trouble, they soon forget God. Consider this:
If you tell your troubles to God, you put them into the grave. They will never rise again when you have committed them to God. If you shift the pain or roll the burden anywhere else, it will roll back again like a mighty little pebble (stone) on a sloppy ground. Also, consider this: Every time you are faced with troubles and anytime the Lord allows you and your family to face a problem, there is a bedded lesson He wants you to learn. Ralph Emerson said, "All i have seen teaches me to trust the Creator of all I have not seen." Why did God allow the THORN, pain or problem in Paul's life (today's scripture)? And don't forget that the Lord warned Paul never to mention that battle anymore to Him. He was to live with it because UNCOMMON GRACE was available. He was never to write it as a prayer point again! Wow! What a God! Oh! No matter the crisis aching your heart right now, pray over every trial and roll the burden in the Lord. Reject the worry option! Always say, "I will pray and wait. God will see me through." The exams of life have no timetable. Prepare and you will win. God sent every pain into your life as a stepping stone, not a camping ground. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement; nothing can be done without hope and confidence! Courage does not always roar, sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying "I will try again tomorrow." I remember George Washington now: "To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace." Never forget that no matter the heat of life, when God shows you His secrets, He has released you to shine. This is your year! Believe God!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: There's not a friend ...
1. Worship God! Use the song section or as you are led.
2. Pray about anything disturbing your life and peace now!
3. Power to paralyze my detractors (enemies), manifest in my life this year in Jesus name by fire (Pray it well).
4. I break the curse of emptiness from my life and ministry in Jesus name. Pray for road, air or sea travellers today.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Oct 28, 2016
TOPIC: RACE OUTSIDE THE COMFORT ZONE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 14: 26-45
The early cry of a newborn baby brings much rejoicing to a city. However, the cry of the baby is a signal that: "Life is but a race." Yea! A race set to be run, with no chance for a return. And life starts as growth begins like an athlete warming up for the race ahead. And gradually, he begins to crawl moving up and down. Ever rising and falling like an athlete, taking off before the starter gun and as the starting shit goes off, the race of life begins and desires begin to set in for greatness and success. But with time, some discover suddenly, that life is not a bed of roses. As competitors arise to hinder, with spectators to cheer on, there is no room for quitting. Yea! The race must continue even till old age, until the goal is reached and destiny is fulfilled. Not all that left Egypt got to the Promised Land -Num 14: 30-32 (today's scripture). Your case will be different! The spirit of Joshua and Caleb is your portion. No matter how 2016 has been and no matter your status in life, remember what Thomas Jefferson said, "Eternal Vigilance is the price of liberty." Life is a race. You don't declare yourself a winner till you cross the tape. It's not all that start, but all that finish that wins the price. Some of the battles of 2016 allowed by God into your life and ministry were sent to move you out of your comfort zone because there is an awesome throne waiting for your tomorrow! Therefore the inconvenience and pain of this year, are MEGAPHONES screaming this divine message: "Leave your last behind; constantly move out of your comfort zone!" Oh, as 2016 ends, guard your prosperity, purity and power (the "3 Ps"wink. Guard all that heaven has bestowed on you till you finish the race. Be vigilant! Your name will remain in the book of winners on planet earth and as an eternal winner in the Book of Life. I prophesy: You will finish this year well and this race in Jesus name! The greatest reward for a man's toil is not necessarily what he gets for it, but what he becomes by it. So hold on and hold out because your grave is not in your pain! Amen!
1. I refuse to be a good beginner with poor finishing in Jesus name.
2. I shall not end 2016 in DISGRACE! I collect the fire to finish well in Jesus name. SCATTER REGRETS NOW!
3. I refuse to become a CASUALTY of my COMFORT ZONE in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
4. Lord, before the last day of this year, do what will make the world to celebrate with me in Jesus name (Pray it well and give thanks).
5. I root out every barrier to GOOD NEWS in Jesus name. Pray for me Dr Chris and all ODM distributors today as led.
6. Pray any other prayer point as you are led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:06am On Oct 29, 2016
TOPIC: AVOID ADVERSITY IN ADVERSITY!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 46: 1-10
ISAIAH 30:15
Welcome! Whether the world has frowned or smiled at you this year, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that God has created both prosperity and adversity, "so that man can find out nothing that will come after him" (Ecc 7:14). There's a saying that, "If anything can go wrong, it will go wrong." That means, you cannot ESCAPE BATTLES or live a life without allowed divine battles. The Lord Jesus Himself said: "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." (John 16:33). Consider this below:
A pastor had a conversation with God to define the word "QUIETNESS". He asked the Lord: "What and when is quietness? Is it the time when the organs play softly and people cough softly with babies crying in hushed tones? " No my son" came the reply! He asked again: "Is it when men finally go to bed to sleep and only the quiet noise of dreams damper across my mind?" "No again" came the reply! "Then it must be when I'm alone in the hills with only the chirps of birds or the rustle of the wind or probably when the phones go 'dead.' Then came the final reply: " No my child, it's when you are alone with Me in the huddle of life's adversity." Dear child of God, as 2016 ends like a fading sun and 2017 shows up like a racing gazelle, determine that no matter the NOISE of the turbulent sea of life, you will stay with your God! Yes, He is your place of strength in the inevitable battles of life. In the midst of pressure, delay, problems, tears or pain, create time to be with God alone! Crisis time is not time to run around! When you Run around in Adversity, You are only Creating Another Adversity Within An Adversity! It is when you are alone with your God that you will know that every adversity is allowed and every allowed trial is good for you! It is in quietness that you will learn that adversity is the touchstone of virtue and the source of inner strength (Isaiah 30:15). It is in quietness during battles that you will learn that little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but great minds rise above it. Note Psalm 46:10: "Be still and know that I am God." BE STILL AND KNOW! Stop the PANIC! Crush the gates of worry! Paralyze that fear of tomorrow! No matter how this year has been, until you are still with God, you can NEVER know the deep secrets of your future! Always remember: Things turn out the best for those that make the best use of how things turn out! Always be still! You will know why things have happened! Amen!
1. Lord, grant me the grace to be still in every trial. I refuse to create pain within pain or adversity within adversity!
2. I shall not run around or murmur in Jesus name. I choose to wait on God.
3. Lord, let every unnecessary trial pass over me as the year ends in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:59am On Oct 30, 2016
NOTHING IMPOSSIBLE...
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 1: 26-38
Don't forget that many years ago, it was the great Napoleon of France, one of the most successful war generals that ever lived, who once declared to his conquering troops; "IMPOSSIBLE' is a word found only in the dictionary of fools." No wonder his exploits were nearly limitless! As the year comes to an end, it does not matter how many of your prayer points of January have been answered or not! Between now and 11.59pm of December 31st 2016, wonders can happen and they will happen concerning your life and ministry in Jesus name! Don't loose faith and refuse to quit trusting! Yes, there is a sound of the abundance of laughter in your house! Yea, on this writing table, I can hear it! Nothing is impossible with God (today's scripture vs 37). Remember that most great inventions/breakthroughs in the world today were considered impossible by men or were vehemently resisted! Beware of those who stand aloof and greet each venture with reproof. The world would stop if things were run by men who say, "It can't be done." No wonder Oswald Sanders said, "Eyes that look are common. Eyes that see are rare!" That is why you must never say, "NEVER!" Miracles happen everyday! Yes indeed, never doubt and never say, NEVER because LIMITS, just like FEAR, are often just an illusion! With God, today's maximum is tomorrow's minimum! Do you know that DOUBT has killed more dreams than FAILURE? Ah, the Holy Ghost is reminding you not to say, 'NEVER' even as you grow older and as this year winds down! Rise and rise again until lambs becomes lions because NOTHING is impossible with God! Oh, I love the pen of Pittacus Lore in the book, "I Am Number Four": " No. Don't give up hope just yet. It's the last thing to go. When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope." Kick out these triplets: DEPRESSION, SELF-PITY and DOUBT and learn to develop the force of patience! Ask those who built the great Pyramids of Egypt and they would secretly inform you that it was by patience that the quarry became a pyramid. It was by patience that the great Coliseum of Rome was built! Ah, never say, "NEVER" because with God all things are possible! Something awesome will happen concerning you! Wait!
1. Lord, I declare that with You, all things are possible! Lord, show Yourself great as a mighty Warrior in my life!
2. I SCATTER every satanic EMBARGO concerning my destiny testimony in Jesus name.
3. Pray any other prayer point in your heart now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2016
TOPIC: THE GREATEST JUDGE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 28: 1-9
In 1982, Mpagi Edward Edmary, a Ugandan taxi driver, was sentenced to death for the brutal murder of his neighbour. But not only was Edward an innocent man, there hadn't even been a murder. Edward had been framed after a land dispute between families in the village got out of hand. Witnesses were bribed to say that they had seen him kill the man and dispose off the body. He spent the next 20 years in Kampala's notorious Luzira prison and was only released when his family proved that the dead man had been hiding out in another part of the country. Hear Mr. Edward: "Life is terrible on death row in Uganda, Africa. No one was ever given any notice that they would be executed. We lived in complete fear of any unusual activity from the wardens. The coffins for the prisoners to be executed were made in the prison. During the three days before executions, we could all hear the making of the coffins. The black hoods and clothes for prisoners to be executed were made by other prisoners. We knew how many people were to be executed by counting the number of hoods being made." Oh, what an agony for 20 years! 20 years of agony for committing no crime! In fact, the man that was claimed to have been murdered was alive, enjoying himself in another part of Uganda. The Holy Ghost wants you to know that PERFECT JUSTICE can only come from your God Jehovah. He is the Defender of the defenseless! Deuteronomy 33:29 describes Him as the SHIELD of thy help! Psalm 28:7 says: "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped." The work of a SHIELD is to PROTECT you from evil and unjust arrows. In this wicked world of so much wickedness and injustice, refuse to defend yourself because you cannot! Refuse to be bitter against anyone because bitterness is not a SHIELD but a SWORD against your own soul. Your best defense and avenger is God as 2016 ends, He would arise and show the world that he is your perfect SHIELD and DEFENDER. Trust Him to correct every injustice around your life, family and ministry. I decree again: You will never end up in shame! Pray seriously now!
2. O Lord, arise as my SHIELD and DEFENDER concerning the following issues of my life (Mention any area of battle now).
3. You injustice of unnecessary delay, answer to my God in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
4. You injustice of unfriendly friends and household wickedness, answer to my God in Jesus name (Pray it very seriously now).
5. The Lord is my help and my Shield. The Lord us my AVENGER and DEFENDER. I refuse to be bitter! I shall not end up in shame in Jesus name (Declare it as many times as possible now).
6. Declare Psalm 28 as led now!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Nov 01, 2016
TOPIC: THE ROAD TO FREEDOM
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JOHN 8: 25-36;
GALATIANS 5:1
Two Americans, Richard Matt and David Sweat, shocked the whole world especially the American Prison authorities following their dramatic escape from the Maximum Security Clinton Correctional Centre in New York. Mr. Matt was serving a sentence if 25 years to life imprisonment for the 1997 kidnapping and dismemberment of his former boss. He fled to Mexico after the murder and killed another American there before he was sentenced to 20 years imprisonment and extradited back to New York. Mr. Sweat was serving a life sentence without parole for murdering a sheriff's deputu in New York State in 2002 when he was 22. Although these men were criminals, they wanted freedom at all cost and by all means. So, sometime in June 2015, Mr. Sweat used a HACKSAW BLADE to cut a hole in the back of his cell and then another one in the back of Matt's cell which was next to his own. He reportedly received the hacksaw and other tools as well as help from collaborating correction (prison) officers. Every night. Mr. Sweat investigated the tunnels beneath the prison in search for a way out. He would wait exact night until after 11:30pm head count before crawling through the hole down a series of pipes going down several storeys and he would begin to roam the tunnels. He would then return to his cell each morning before 5:30am headcount/ roll call. He did it for several months. Thus showed his AGGRESSIVE DETERMINATION to be free. After so ma y months of rigour and unbelievable night effort, both men escaped. Amazing! Just like these men, you must desire AGGRESSIVE FREEDOM if you find yourself in any form of bondage. Whatever God has not planted in your life is called bondage, and you must pay any price to get it off your address. Partial freedom is not freedom indeed! The Lord promised you freedom indeed and not partial freedom (John 8:36). Today's devotional is declaring "OPERATION FREEDOM INDEED" and not just freedom. If it will take prayers to be free, then pray; if it will take fasting, then fast a little bit more; if it's hard work, then work harder a bit. Whatever you need to be free, please begin the process now because whatever your Father God has not planted must go today. This is your day! This is your season! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: The old rugged cross..
2. Every power holding me hostage, scatter now in Jesus name.
3. Whatever my Father God has not planted in my life, family and ministry, catch fire in Jesus name.
4. I decree: FREEDOM INDEED concerning the following areas of my life, family and ministry in Jesus name (Mention them now).
5. You strange event happening around my life and ministry, enough is enough; loose me and go in Jesus name (Mention them).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:57am On Nov 02, 2016
THIS PROFESSOR TOO FAILED
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PROVERBS 24: 15-16;
PSALM 42: 2-11
I was told the story of a Professor of Physical Education in the early 80s in a reputable university in South-South Nigeria. According to the story, each time a student failed an exam and went to complain, the professor would say to the student, "Go back and write the re-sit exam. After all, I wrote the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) exams eight times but today I am a professor." This man was not ashamed to tell his two-sided story. A story of how he had failed at a point in his life and a story of success after a period of temporary set back. This is the last quarter of the year and no matter the mistakes or failure recorded against you this year, I prophesy: that your tomorrow will be a COME BACK story. Failing an examination or failing in a venture does not make you a failure. It just gives you an opportunity to prepare better and come out better and greater. Whether you like it or not, failure is a necessary stepping stone to building our dreams. I guess you have seen some people fail several times in trying to achieve something, only for them to bounce back to success in the end. Maya Angelou said, "You may encounter many defeats but you must not be defeated." Randy Pausch likened failure and obstacles to brick walls. He said, "The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough." Winston Churchill added, " Success is stumbling from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm." As the year ends, if you are not discouraged, if you don't lose enthusiasm, you will succeed at last. The professor didn't get discouraged; neither did he loose enthusiasm, you will succeed at last. The professor didn't get discouraged; neither did he loose enthusiasm when he was failing his school certificate exams. Enthusiasm and courage made him a success at last. Today's first scripture vs. 16 says: " For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief." Remember that even if you fail several times or have made terrible mistakes in your last, that doesn't make you a failure. I prophesy to you that you shall end the year well and your success story will be very loud. Hold on and hold out!
2. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! I refuse to be discouraged; make me a success at last in Jesus name.
3. Pray about the remaining days of the year seriously now. Cancel any end-of-year BAD NEWS.
4. Scatter end-of-year traps and demonstrate it by jumping over them now.
5. Loose testimony now.
6. Holy Ghost, turn my past failure to uncommon fortune before the last day of this year.
7. I shall succeed at last no matter any temporary setback in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:58am On Nov 03, 2016
TOPIC: HUMILITY: THE ATTRIBUTE OF CHAMPIONS
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 PETER 5: 1-7
PROVERBS 16: 17-19
One fateful day, God asked a very great man of God to leave where he was to an open place outside. On getting outside, the Lord asked him to draw or inscribe any object of his choice on the ground, on bare sand. In obedience, this great servant of God did so. When he finished his drawing or inscription, the story goes that God asked him to erase what he had drawn on the ground with his foot. He quickly did so; he wiped off completely what he had drawn with his foot. As soon as he had done so, God said to him, "As you have wiped off this object with your foot, so I wipe you out the day I find out that you are proud". God takes very seriously the attitude of His children and servants. He told Abraham in very clear terms, " I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect" (Gen 17:1). One of the things that God frowns out seriously is pride. He does not condole it at all. Hear what Solomon write, "These six things doth the Lord hate: yea seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, A heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren" (Prov. 6: 16-19). The very first abomination mentioned here is pride. Pride sent Herod to an early grave (Acts 12: 21-23) and pride sent Nebuchadnezzar to join the animals in the bush for 7 years (Daniel 4; 30-33). Any servant/ child of God who wants to go very far with God must run away from pride. Humility is an attitude/attribute which champions embrace. Albert Einstein, one of the greatest scientists that ever lived, said "Every true genius knows that he/she knows nothing." John the Baptist said "He must increase and I must decrease" (John 3:30). C.S Lewis opined , "As long as you are proud you cannot k ow God. A proud man is always looking down on things and people: and of course, as long as you are looking down, you cannot see something that is above you" . Part of today's scripture says, "He giveth grace to the humble" (1 Pet 5:5b). As 2016 ends, may He increase your grace. Aggressively pursue humility! Pray now!
2. Father, flush away from my life every atom of pride in Jesus name.
3. As 2016 end, Lord God, increase and make me to decrease.
4. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! I vow not to share the glory with You (Pray it seriously).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On Nov 04, 2016
TOPIC: THE CHOCOLATE SCHOOL: MIND YOUR BUSINESS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 THESSALONIANS 4: 9-14
Years ago, a boy was in a taxi eating chocolates. After the first bar finished, he took another one, and another one and another one, Then a man next to him said, "Son, do you know that will damage your teeth?" The boy replied, "My grandfather lived 112 years." The man asked "Was it because if eating chocolates?" The boy replied, "No, it was because he was always minding his own business." What a school for that uninvited man! I call it the "Chocolate School." While you laugh aloud again about the humour and guts (boldness) of this boy, the Holy Ghost wants you to note this uncommon lesson: Sometimes, silence in other people's affairs can be the biggest help you can render to them! Yes! The WORD says that there is time for everything! As 2016 draws to an end, you must be sensitive daily like the sons of Issachar to know when to do things and how to do them. Doing the right thing at the wrong time makes it wring! Doing the right thing at the wrong place makes it wrong! Two things indicate witness; one is to be silent when it is the proper time to speak. Second is to speak when it is the proper time to be silent. The grace of sensitivity in your inner man to know what to do and when to do it must be your daily cry. So you know that the Holy Ghost may ask you to mind your business at times and to be quiet but at other times, He may ask you to shout on the rooftop? Be sensitive to know what He wants you to do and when to do it! Don't end the year with a noisy spirit! Always listen to God even in your daily dealings with others! Vs. 11 of today's scripture says: "And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you." Marj the words: "...study to be quiet, and to do your own business." It means, don't meddle in other people's affairs without being invited. Pray for them and trust God to intervene in their situation. Don't gossip about or judge them! Prayer can do what your physical intervention cannot do! Learn! Pray now!
2. Repent from meddling in other people's affairs!
3. Ask for extra WISDOM as 2016 ends.
4. Holy Ghost, arise and link me with those who will bless me in Jesus name.
5. Every witchcraft broom, sweeping away my blessings, dry up now in Jesus name (Pray it seriously as led).
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:34am On Nov 05, 2016
TOPIC: DIFFERENT STARS!
DIFFERENT DESTINIES!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 37: 9-28
I am using an ALLEGORY in today's devotional and sometimes, since all truth is parallel and the highest wisdom is from God, an ALLEGORY can be used in this devotional as led by the Lord. An ALLEGORY is, "a story, poem, or picture which can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning." So, an ALLEGORY, when interpreted, always reveals a hidden meaning. Today, we will be using the picture/story of an elephant and a dog in their reproductive behaviour to teach a hidden meaning. Don't forget that God created the elephant and the dog and they can be used by Him at any time. The story below was sent to me by a friend and it's greatly appreciated:
"Once upon a time, an Elephant and a Dog fell pregnant at the same time. 3 months down the line, the dog gave birth to 6 puppies, 6 months later, the dog was pregnant again; and 9 months later, it gave birth to a dozen puppies. This pattern continued! In the 18th month, the dog mocked the elephant as follows: Dog: Are you sure you are pregnant? We got pregnant on the same date. I have given birth 3 times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big doge, yet you are still pregnant. What's going on? Or you only wanted to be treated in kindness under the pretence of being pregnant?
Elephant: Hahaha! There is something I want you to understand! What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in 2 years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration. What I carry draws attention! I cannot be ignored! It is not common to find an elephant by the side of the road knocked down by a car or as a pet of any kind in a person's house. So what I'm carrying is mighty and great." Great truth! The moral lesson is that as 2016 ends, NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO ANY MAN OR WOMAN because you are wonderfully and fearfully made by God in a special way. Some of the battles/delay you are facing is because you are pregnant with an awesome testimony! David suffered the most because he was the greatest of the 8 children of Jesse. Joseph suffered the most because he had the greatest destiny over his brethren. Such is life! Refuse to pity yourself or envy others! Say to yourself always: "My Time is coming; my season and blessings are being processed, prepared,packaged and wrapped up in God's glory. When it hits the surface of the earth, people shall celebrate me in admiration. I am not a quitter!" Remember: A road without a bus-stop is unimportant and leads nowhere! Different destinies shine like different stars at different seasons! Be brave! Be courageous and refuse to quit now! You will overtake others if you hold on and hold out in Jesus name. Pray now!
2. Repent from comparing yourself to others in the past.
3. Repent from envying others.
4. Lay hands on your head and begin to decree great things concerning your future.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:35am On Nov 06, 2016
TOPIC: HEAR THIS BANK PRESIDENT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 5: 1-9
A reporter asked a bank president:
"Sir, what is the secret of your success?" "Two words." "And, sir, what are they?"
"Good decisions." "And how do you make good decisions?" "One word." "And sir, what is that?" "Experience." "And how do you get experience?" "Two words." "And, sir, what are they?" "Bad decisions."
This brief discussion could be classified under grade "A" score in any academic level. The message is deep with few words. What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional is that, it is bad decisions that produce experience, which is the father of good decisions! Remember that bad decisions are considered as errors and mistakes! That means, the great experience you desire to produce the good decision to run your life's race is born out of errors, mistakes and pain. Failure is part of life! If you don't fail, you don't learn! If you don't learn, you will never change! Your best teacher in the school of life is not necessarily your pastor but your last mistake! No matter how this year 2016 has been, refuse to condemn yourself! When you look back and count the many errors of your life, refuse to sing the popular song of "HAD I KNOWN." See each of your past errors as a necessary bus-stop to your Promised Land. You will never be brave if you don't get hurt! In fact, there is no such thing as failure. What you call failure is actually a learning experience! It is mistakes you don't learn from that become REGRET! Even if you have made the mistake over and over again, always remember that Maxwell Maltz said: "You make mistakes, mistakes don't make you." Today's scripture vs. 3 says: "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience." The word "tribulations" include: mistakes, delay, errors, pain, etc. So, good decisions are the bedrock of experience which are triggered by bad decisions/failures because the Lord will turn them into your Land of gold! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: TAKE SONG 4: There's not a friend...
2. Repent from condemning yourself for bad decisions or errors or mistakes of the past.
3. Holy Ghost, turn every mistake made since I was born into my greater testimony.
4. I scatter every end-of-year PANIC and Worry now!
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issues affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:41am On Nov 07, 2016
TOPIC: ALLIGATOR KILLS 2 YEAR-OLD? MY PLEASURE SHALL NOT BECOME MY PRESSURE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 KINGS 3: 16-28
In June this year, the medical examiner's office in Orlando sent shock waves into the world when it announced that a 2 year-old Nebraskan boy died from drowning and traumatic injuries after being grabbed by an alligator at Walt Disney World Holiday Resort. The District 9 Medical Examiner's Office finished the autopsy of Lane Graves and issued the cause of death. Authorities recovered the boy's body intact less than 24 hours after he was snatched from the shore of a lake within the Disney pleasure resort. His family had visited the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa at Walt Disney World for holidays. Note this unwritten rule for Florida residents: " Keep your kids away from ponds and lakes because alligators are everywhere." There are about 1 million alligators in Florida. What an amusing world! What a story of pain in a resort of pleasure! Disney World is known generally for maximum pleasure and it is a place to hide from pain, hustles and bustles of life. But what do you do when what was meant for pleasure becomes your source of pressure? What do you do when your prosperity is turned into your adversity? How do you explain that your celebration has become your frustration in life/ministry? Indeed, there are seasons when your promotion becomes your demotion and your laughter becomes your lamentation! Ah! When your dancing becomes your dead end or your testimony becomes your test, then an evil finger of manipulation is at work! As 2016 ends, you must arise to let the devil know that no weapon formed against you shall prosper and that your blessings cannot be REVERSED to become your burden! The story of the prostitute whose child was exchanged (today's scripture) must awaken in you a new end-of-year vigilance. Pray now!
2. I reject every satanic plan to turn my glory into groaning.
3. I scatter every plan to manipulate my blessings in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. Holy Ghost fire, consume every plan to turn my peace into war and to turn my confidence into confusion.
5. You evil finger and evil tongue planning to give me a load of end-of-year tears; catch fire in Jesus name (Pray it very well till you have peace to stop).
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issues affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:07am On Nov 08, 2016
TOPIC: HILLARY CLINTON: NO MISTAKES WITH GOD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 19: 20-29
It was a super story in June 2016 for Hillary Clinton when she earned victory in the Democratic Presidential Primary and became their nominee for the November 2016 national presidential elections. History was made because it became the first time a woman will capture the nomination of a major political party in 240 years of United States history! She would eventually become the first female president of the US in the election taking place today, November 8th. I am reminded also that during the mid-20th century, women in the modern world were given the "freedom" they so much desired. They could now vote and be voted for, they could now own properties! So, the modern woman of today now considers herself not only as an equal of the man but probably, his "superior." She does not consider herself a "golden jar" of decoration anymore. Rather, she sees herself as an "iron sharpening another iron." But unfortunately however, some women today have become tired of being women! Or rather, some women now consider it a cosmic error for them to have been created as women. This is the reason for the recent boom in transgender medicine I'm the West. In fact, worldwide, men are becoming women the same way women are becoming men. The home for the woman today, has become completely unhomely. But the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional: Accept who you are and what you are without envying others! God makes no mistakes! That you were created a man or woman, that you were born white or black, that you were born in your nation or continent is not an error! No matter how 2016 has been, I hear the council of the Trinity repeating today's message: THERE ARE NO MISTAKES WITH GOD! Even the mistakes you have made are no mistakes with God! He will turn them for your eventual good! That delay, that enemy or battle, was seen by Him before He allowed them. No wonder today's scripture vs. 21 says: " There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand." God has a counsel concerning you! You can be what you were created to be, right where you are and how you are! Refuse regrets! Don't insult God by pitying yourself or wishing you were somebody else! Look up to Him and trust! Something great is about to happen!
1. Pray about today's word as led.
2. There are no mistakes with God. I refuse to pity myself any longer.
3. There are no mistakes with You. Thank you Lord for where I was born and how I was born. Worship him now!
4. I scatter every plan to derail my destiny. I shall rule my world from where I am in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Nov 09, 2016
TOPIC: THE SECOND SLAP!
THE FINAL SLAP!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PROVERBS 25: 21-28
For having the effrontery (boldness) to retaliate when her husband slapped her, a woman in Owerri, Nigeria, received the second slap which sent her to the great beyond (her early grave). But the 36 year-old husband (names withheld) was promptly arrested and is presently cooling his heels in police custody. The man, who had two children with his late wife, blamed the incident in the alleged effrontery of his spouse in insulting him over 100 naira (about 30 cents), I got angry and slapped her. But she immediately retaliated. I was shocked by her effrontery. I slapped her a second time. She fell down and pass away." While answering a question, the suspect who had since become very sober, said that he loved his wife and had no intention of killing her. He said: "I love my wife. I had no intention to kill her. It was a little misunderstanding and annoyance that prompted me to slap her and she died." What a world! Oh! Behold the evil of anger and the stupidity of domestic violence! The holy ghost is reminding you that just a little anger sometimes can open your disgrace diary. Sometimes, self control can become the greatest ladder to your Promised Land. Hear Alfred Lord Tennyson: "Self -reverence, Self-knowledge, Self-control, these three alone can lead one to sovereign powers." Self control is strength, right thought is mastery, and calmness is power! That second slap sent the wife to an early grave and that second slap may also send this man to his early grave after the legal process. Oh, today's scripture vs. 28 says: " He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls." As 2016 ends, note the following:
1. Always pause to ask what will be the outcome of this before asking any action e.g. eating, immorality, anger, bitterness, etc.
2. Silence is not always a sign of weakness; it is a sign of string self control.
3. You cannot control the fact that people will annoy you. What you can control is your reaction.
Learn from the mistake of the second and the final slap. Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My faith looks up...
2. Repent from areas where you have lost control this year.
3. Ask for the grace to control yourself as the year ends.
4. As 2016 ends, I shall not end up in shame in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:40am On Nov 10, 2016
TOPIC: GOD KNEW HIS MISTAKE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 37: 23-28
Verses 23 and 24 of today's scripture says: "The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and He delighteth in his way. Though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with His hand." Indeed, you may "stumble" or "fall" temporarily but you will not be utterly destroyed. The emphasis is that God orders (WATCHES OVER) your steps including your mistakes. The word "ORDERED" also means "HE KNOWS." That means God KNOWS the story of your daily life's journey including when you stumble or fall temporarily. Do you know that God knows your mistakes even before you make them? Job 23:10 says: "He knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold." When you are in the "furnace," it is hard to believe that any good will result from the fiery trial, but Hod says, "Wait for a while and you will see pure gold." Your furnace will lead you into your life of Gold! Consider what Jesus said to Peter in the Upper Room on the night before He was crucified: Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you Simon that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers" (Luke 22: 31-32). This statement deserves special notice because Jesus said it before Peter's three-fold denial. In fact, Jesus said it just before Peter made his boastful promise of unending faithfulness. The point is: Jesus saw it all coming, knew everything before it took place. He saw Peter's boasting! He saw the teenage girl around the fire! He saw Peter's swearing and repeated denials around that girl! He saw Peter's bitter tears later! Yes! The Lord saw all this before they happened and yet they happened even after Jesus prayed for Peter. Though He prayed for him, Peter still fell but his failure became his ladder to greatness after he repented. So, the Lord knows the step you take and no matter how this year has been, refuse to give up. Your God Jehovah is up to something awesome and it will manifest. Hold on and hold out! HE KNOWS! Pray now!
2. Thank you Lord that nothing takes You by surprise concerning my life. You know my pathway! You know the mistakes of my past and the mistakes of my tomorrow! Give me a celebrated end in Jesus name.
3. I decree and loose a special end-of-year testimony NOW in Jesus name!
4. I decree and scatter every end-of-year PANIC and WORRY in Jesus name.
Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Nov 11, 2016
TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY:
TONIGHT, SATANIC POLICEMEN MUST BE DISPLACED!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
DANIEL 10: 1-13
Physical speaking, policemen stand at checkpoints in strategic locations to checkmate and stop all forms of illegality. Whatever happens in the physical realm also happens in the spiritual realm. For I stance, before you can cross from one country to another country, there are usually checkpoints and you must meet IMMIGRATION OFFICERS or custom officers to check you in or out. Just as they exist in real life, they also exist in the spirit world. So, before you cross from one level of life to another level of life, there are checkpoints and that is where people are stopped. These are CHECKPOINTS where enemies stand to oppose and withstand people's progress and advancement. Listen! The aim of SATANIC POLICEMEN at the checkpoint of your life is to cause delay and to make you feel that your God is a liar. Satan can put a thought in your mind telling you to see how terrible your life is despite your prayer and fasting. Vs. 12 and 13 of today's scripture says, "Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard and I come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days..." Daniel's prayer was answered from the first day of his fasting but after 21 days, there was no result. The satanic superintendent of police at the checkpoint in Persia hindered and stopped his answer. Who are the princes of Persia in your father and mother's house? Who are the princes in your neighbourhood, in your street, in your village, locality, state and country? To every place/location, there is a prince (satanic policemen/satanic immigration officer). But the good news is that there is a greater Prince. He is called the 'PRINCE OF PEACE', the 'LORD OF LORDS' and the 'KING OF KINGS' and He shall arise like a Man of war and confront every satanic prince resisting your life, family, and ministry in Jesus name. At the entrance of the tomb of Jesus Christ, the angels rolled away the stone and sat on it (Matt. 28:2). What that signifies is that TONIGHT, THERE WILL BE A CHANGE OF GUARDS; angels will take over your checkpoints. Satanic policemen at the checkpoints of your job/career, business, finances, health, marriage, ministry, family and destiny etc, shall be arrested, disarmed, and displaced today/tonight. Therefore, in holy anger, arise, arise tonight in the corporate faith of millions of ODM users worldwide and decree: Satanic policemen and immigration officers at the checkpoints of my life, family and ministry, be displaced and destroyed now by fire.
1. O Lord, as the year draws to a close, post a new unit of Angelic FORCES at the checkpoints of my life and destiny in Jesus name.
2. You invisible policemen mounting pressure on my life/destiny, catch fire and scatter in Jesus name.
3. O God arise, terminate their appointment tonight by fire and thunder.
4. For more midnight prayers, see page 105 of "War Against Haman-11" booklet Tonight.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:01am On Nov 12, 2016
TOPIC: NO STORM CAN OVERTHROW YOU!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ACTS 5: 27-42
Welcome to today's devotional with the God who is the Ancient of Days! I call Him, "THE AGELESS ONE." He is older than time! He is the king in every generation; the King of kings! His dominion is from generation to generation! What a mighty God! No wonder today's scripture vs. 39 says: "But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God." That statement was made by the great Gamaliel when God's people were in trouble. He told the council of enemies that no matter what they do, whatever is if God cannot be overthrown! That is a message for a user of today's devotional! It does not matter WHO is against you! It does not matter WHAT is against you. It does not matter HOW many they are; if GOD BE FOR YOU, then nobody or nothing can overthrow your destiny! See Romans 8:31: "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" The answers are: NOTHING and NOBODY! No trial, no enemy, no device, no demonic wisdom, no enchantment or divination can work against you if God be for you! All things will work for your good at last! Fear not! Trust God! Mark my prophetic words: "Friends and foes, delay and anguish, lack and surplus, shall all become your ladders to your throne in Jesus name." Lift up your hands and declare aloud right now as many times as possible: "Nothing and nobody can ever work against me! All things will serve my purpose on planet earth. I refuse to fear! I refuse to weep! I shall never end up in shame! Thank you Jesus."
2. I make a decree now: All things will serve my purpose including every trial in Jesus name.
3. I cancel every plan to derail my purpose on planet earth.
4. Open your mouth and proclaim the declaration in the write-up above again.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:57am On Nov 13, 2016
TOPIC: THE MOTHER AND CHILD DIALOGUE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 7: 1-11
Welcome to today's devotional encounter! As another year ends, you must escape the temptation of judging yourself or others in retrospect. Note that you can judge others or you can love others, but CAN'T do both at the same time. You cannot love the person and judge the person at the same time. Judging others means that you are counting their sin. But who are you to judge, since you are not perfect yourself? Don't end this year by sitting as a judge over any man or woman. Billy Connolly once said: "Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that who cares? He is a mile away and you have got his shoe." The lesson is clear! Never look down or judge anyone because we are all dust, and the grace is a leveler! Consider the funny interaction below between a mother and son:
Mum: Who is the president of USA?
Son: I don't know!
Mum: (slaps the son)- It's Barack Obama you idiot. Next time concentrate on your studies!
After sometime, the sin then asks the mum:
Son: Mum, who is Aunty Vera?
Mum: I dont know!
Son: Mum, Aunty Vera is daddy's girlfriend! Next time concentrate on your marriage.
As you laugh out the conversation above, don't forget the hidden message: The mum was angry with her son for ignorance, but she was also a bag of ignorance of issues affecting her destiny. Yes, she did the right thing with her son and the son also did the "right" thing with that last message saying "mum, concentrate on your marriage." The lesson is: We all have one handicap or the other and we must correct others in humility/love when they are wrong. Gentle correction is not the same thing as judging! See today's scripture verse 1 and pray now!
2. Repent from ways in which you have judged others and judged (condemned) yourself In the past.
3. Ask for the grace and wisdom to correct every wrong step you have taken in the past.
4. As 2016 ends, I shall not end up in shame.
5. Loose a SPECIAL END-OF-YEAR testimony NOW.
6. Lay hands on your head and begin to decree great things concerning your future now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:44am On Nov 14, 2016
TOPIC: THE WOODCUTTERS AND THE AXE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ECCLESIASTES 10:5-12
Today's scripture verse 10 says: "If the IRON (mind) be blunt, and he do not whet (SHARPEN) the edge, then must he put to more strength: but WISDOM is PROFITABLE to DIRECT." Once upon a time, a very strong woodcutter asked for a job in a timber business and got it. The pay was really good and so were the working conditions. For those reasons, the woodcutter was determined to do his best. His boss gave him an axe and showed him the area where he supposed to work. The first day, the woodcutter brought 20 trees. "Congratulations," the boss said. "Go on that way!" Very motivated by the boss words, the wood cutter tried harder the next day, but he could only bring 15 trees. The third day he tried even harder, but he could only bring 10 trees. Day after day, he was bringing less and less trees. "I must be losing my strength", the woodcutter thought. He went to the boss and apologised, saying that he could not understand what was going on. " "When was the last time you sharpened your axe?" the boss asked. "Sharpen? I had no time to sharpen my axe. I have been very busy trying to cut trees..." replied the woodcutter. What an amazing experience! Like this woodcutter, many believers are so busy, busy, busy working FOR God and not WITH God. When you get so busy, busy, here and there, with no more quality time with your Father, then you begin to lose steam. There is a difference between working with God and working for God. Working FOR God means getting busy for God without spending time with Him. Working WITH God means planning regular, private times alone with God despite your tight schedule. Working WITH God means refusing to postpone your quiet time even when you are busy. There is a work for God that is classified as NOISE! Samson was busy making noise without knowing that the Holy Ghost had left him. Use today's devotional to repent from not sharpening your axe! Determine to sharpen your axe again and again. A sharper axe delivers faster results! A sharper axe brings permanent results! A sharper axe removes sweat from your destiny! A sharper axe stimulates the joy of the Lord and turns you into a sign and a wonder! Too much brain and physical energy does not guarantee success in life and ministry. Rededicate your life! Puck back your lost prayer and Word life! Cut down the TV, mobile phones, Whatsapp, Facebook, unnecessary social visits. In fact, change your friends or association if they are drying you up as the year ends. Don't miss the Lagos International Anointing service of this weekend, theme: "MY HAIR MUST GROW AGAIN!" It will bring a new beginning of RESTORATION for you and your family! Don't stay away!
2. Repent from any activity without power.
3. Holy Ghost, re-sharpen me, re-fire me, restore me, rebuild me again in Jesus name.
4. Holy Ghost, release fresh oil upon my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
5. Scatter end-of-year PANIC and WORRY.
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2016
TOPIC: REVIVAL IN THE FIRE! -1
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HABAKKUK 3: 1-11
Today's basic scripture verse 2 says: "O Lord, I have heard thy speech, and was afraid: O Lord, revive thy work in the midst of the years make known; in wrath remember mercy." Note the line, "Revive thy work in the midst of the years." That is a great prayer to pray as 2016 ends. This is because as people progress, as the year progresses, as people run this race with God, they lose steam or a new fire to continue. No matter how holy you are, you must pass through the bus-stop of trials and the corner street of affliction (Demonic fire). Sometimes, these trials and affliction can kill your trust and outlook on God. So, REVIVAL in the midst of your race is a daily prayer you must pray. Revival brings FRESH OIL and it is FRESH OIL that brings favour, mercy, riches, healing, good health, uncommon testimonies and the total counsel of God for your destiny. Many have lost the original faith that was initially delivered to the saints (See Jude 3). Holiness is now unpopular while prosperity is the most common message everywhere. People have forgotten that the fastest route to prosperity is not the pursuit of prosperity itself but the pursuit of God. Preaching aggressive love for God and the Kingdom first will always attract enviable prosperity of any kind. Oh! Take us back and revive us again, O Lord. At a time when the church has become a ground for entertainment, we need a revival! At a time when a music minister competes and compare himself with secular/worldly musicians, we need a revival! At a time when the passion for souls has been replaced with fashion parade in the church, we need a real FIRE revival! At a time when motivational speaking/psychology has replaced Biblical preaching/teaching, we need a revival! No matter how the year has been, don't allow the arrows of DISCOURAGEMENT and DEPRESSION to swallow up your fire for God. Pray now and cry for REVIVAL and FRESH FIRE today and tomorrow. Heaven at last! Today is DR CHRIS E. KWAKPOVWE (WRITER OF ODM) birthday! Pray for him!
2. O Lord, revive me in the following areas of my life and ministry (Mention areas where you are getting dry and pray it seriously until something happens).
3. Pray in Tongues now!
4. Scatter end-of-year PANIC and WORRY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 294
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.