Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80470 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Jun 26, 2018
TOPIC: HE SENT THEM AWAY!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 45: 3;
GENESIS 24: 62- 67.
Welcome to today’s encounter with He that is called: JEHOVAH, THE UNCHANGEABLE GOD. In my very primitive years in the faith, anytime I was stressed up or felt like I was drained, I began to search for friends and external things for a refreshing break, yet even the search for Christian friends was not the answer.
Reimar Schultz observes: ‘’ At best we get a splash of what we are looking for. Time about God never replaces time with God. Look around your church and tell me whether with all the religious materials, and programs, there are any that come up to the stature of Enoch, Abraham, and Noah. God Himself has been, and always will be the greatest source of information, inspiration, transformation and fellowship.”
Yes! Time about God never replaces time with God! Remember that Isaac was meditating in the field when “he lifted up his eyes, and saw…’’ (Genesis 24:63). MEDITATION 9 (being alone with God) PROVOKES seeing the treasures of your destiny in those Quiet moments! No matter what you are passing through, determine that YOU WILL NEVER RUSH YOUR TIME WITH GOD! That is the time He sets before you gifts and destiny delicacies…. That the hurried man will never access!
Wow! The bible says, “when Jesus had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray (Matthew 14:23).’’ Many who came to see Jesus traveled for days, yet he sent them away so he could pray! Amazing! So, when it comes to your TIME WITH GOD, REFUSE TO PUT IN EMOTIONS! SEND YOUR BEST FRIEND(S), CHILDREN, SPOUSE, TV SERIES, CINEMAS, NEWSPAPER, UNPRODUCTIVE VILLAGE MEETINGS. Etc., AWAY!
To be alone with God, you have to send somebody away! YOUR FRESH OIL, SHARP SPIRITUAL EARS, SHARP INNER EYES or POWER LEVEL, etc., depends on this secret- ALONE WITH GOD! John R.Rice said – “people go wrong in their fellowship before they go wrong in their doctrine.’’ I believe that many must have been offended by His(Jesus) way of life but he didn’t let peoples pressure run his life; it was governed by REGULAR FELLOWSHIP with his Father.
Dear pastor/minister of God/believer, stop pitying the people always! They would soon run dry! SEND THEM AWAY from time to time BE ALONE WITH HE THAT CALLED YOU! If you want access to HIGHER GROUNDS and the “hidden treasures and riches stored in dark places’’. Than being alone with God as a lifestyle is inevitable!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. Worship God and pray about the word as it has affected you today.
2. Peace of God, rule over my life and home. Lord, I rest my case in your hands; I refuse to worry concerning the following issues (mention them).
3. Declare Nahum 1:7 again! The lord is my stronghold in every storm! I will NEVER end up in shame in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today now and loose PEACE the world cannot explain!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On Jun 27, 2018
TOPIC: DON’T FEED IT! LESSON FROM A BUDDIST!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: JUDGES 16: 4- 20
It is a generally said that: “A FOOL FLATTERS HIMSELF; A WISE MAN FLATTERS THE FOOL!” Years ago, I read of Nakani Shi, the Japanese cyclist, who became a worldwide preacher against immorality even though he was a Buddhist. He left home and decided to visit 100 countries of the world on his bicycle.
When asked how he coped emotionally and sexually since his wife, a journalist, was back in Japan, he said, “I get in touch with her through the internet, I do not have affairs with women. If I follow a woman, I will finish my trip! I have not had any close relationship with any woman since I started this trip. No sex! No AIDS! I saw a very beautiful women in Scotland, Czechoslovakia and Columbia, but I determined to keep myself because, No sex, no AIDS!”
Wonderful! A Buddhist! His motivation for avoiding immorality was the fear of AIDS, but our motivation as Christian is the fear of God! However, if he could do it, then you that is named of the lord can do much more than a Buddhist! Samson in today’s scriptures could not resist Delilah’s laps, which became his OBITUARY PILLOWS (Verse 19) that shall not be your portion!
Delilah means to be oppressed, to dry up or to be made thin.” After much pressure, Samson fell into the hands of the enemy through immorality. In this year 2018, be more determined than Nakani shi! Don’t feed that secret sin! Starve it to death this year! Little mice (ants) can pull a house down as long as they are properly fed.
Little sins grow to kill your destiny! Just one touch, one look, can be your waterloo (destruction). See Ephesians 5:3 “But fornication and all uncleanliness, let it not be once named among you…..” Then see also, 1 Cor. 6: 18 – “Flee fornications. Every sin a man doeth is without his body; but he that Committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.”
Oh flee fornication (or morality) just like you will run from a deadly snake. This year, never forget that we live and without holiness no man shall see the lord! Pray now!
Sow the NEXT “Our daily Manna” (ODM) as a seed into the life of a soul / family. Help them win the battles of the remaining half of this year! Heaven at last!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 4: Stand up for Jesus…
1. Repent from past immorality and take practical steps to avoid it from today. Again, just believe you can.
2. All satanic anchors of immorality or any problem in my life, roast in Jesus name (Pray it till you have peace to stop).
3. Pray about today seriously now! Decree a New Beginning!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:14am On Jun 28, 2018
TOPIC: MOVIE IN CLASS: FENCE YOUR THOUGHTS
BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 4: 20-27; 23:7
Years ago, a 12 year–old girl, Jessica Turner and her family in Chicago, USA, sued the Chicago Board of Education for $500,000 damages after she was shown a gay cowboy movie, “BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN” in a school classroom. The lawsuit claimed that Jessica Turner, 12, suffered psychological distress after viewing the movie in her 8th grade class then at ASHBURN COMMUNITY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
The film “BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN” which has won three Oscars, is a movie that shows two men {cowboys} falling in love [homosexuals}. The lawsuit also included the names of Ashburn principal, Jewel Diaz and substitute teacher, referred to as “Ms. Buford”. Shocking world! A gay movie being shown to youngsters in a class room? See what the teacher who showed the movie, told the children after the episode in class: “What happens in ms Buford ‘s class stays In ms Buford ‘s class.”
But the girl knew that ms Buford had no power to invade her thoughts and destroy her destiny. The girl knew that that the aim of education was to teach student how to think, rather than what to think. She knew that a man was what he thought – today‘s 2nd scripture. She knew that there was a difference between the chess player and the chess piece and that to be successful, you must avoid the crowd and do your own thinking.
She knew that today ‘s actions were the thoughts of yesterday! She knew that the mind of a man was the man. She knew that your attitude (your thought pattern) was what determined your attitude (your height in life/ministry). She knew that it was the within (your thoughts) that determined the without (your achievements in life), so, as soon as she got home, she told her parents.
What the Holy Ghost is saying to you is: In 2018, no matter how the past or present has been, you must never allow the devil to invade your life with negative thinking! Resist depression/ inferiority complex! Resist fear and confusion! Depression is a decoration blocker! Continue to see your dreams! God has not finished with you and if you hold on to him, you will arrive at your Promised Land because he cannot LIE! This is your year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: Blessed Assurance…
1. pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Ask for the grace to think only positive thoughts this year.
3. Satan, you have no right to invade my mind without my permission. I command you to pack the following properties of yours (negative thoughts) now (pray it seriously).
4. From today, I set an amoury around my thought pattern.
5. Begin to declare positive things about your future now as JULY begins!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Jun 29, 2018
TOPIC: THE MATTRESS OR THE SON
Basic Scriptures: Deuteronomy 6: 1-12
Some years ago, there was news over the radio that a building was on fire. The fire fighters arrived quickly and extended a ladder to a window where a woman with a baby in her arm, was screaming for help. Immediately, a safety net was assembled and she and she was told to let the child drop into the net.
The child fell into net unharmed. “Now, you come down the ladder,” she was told. Then the fighters noticed that she was pulling a big mattress through the window which she held unto with one hand as she came down the ladder, refusing to let it fall. They were to learn that she had all her money in that mattress. Anybody can shout “Hallelujah” and “Amen” when all is well. But our sense of value and who we really are is often revealed in a “crisis situation” when we are pressurized into letting go of some things and hanging or clinging unto others.
Under “normal circumstances”, would the woman have agreed than the mattress was more important to her than baby? But her readiness and zeal to let the baby in to the safety net but not the mattress showed clearly where her real treasure was: The mattress! Some have tagged the Supreme Command of Deuteronomy 6: 5 as the “ALL-COMMAND” because of the three-fold “ALL” – “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might” (ESV).
There is no room here for divided affection or allegiance. What then is the meaning of loving God with our “might”? The Word-translated “MIGHT/STRENGTH” in Deuteronomy 6: 5usually functions as the adverb “VERY” in the Old Testament (298) times. It is an ACTION WORD! As you finish today’s devotional, ask yourself: Does any engagement take first place over THE LORD or over worship on Sundays or weekday services?
How many minutes (hours) do you spend with God in private prayer and the WORD daily and how many hours do you spend on social media, your phones, or at a party weekly? The money we spent for God in most cases is usually the least in our budgets. Imagine just how many hours you spend at the saloon or behind the mirror every morning, decorating your body of earthly vanity – a piece of dust.
How many do you spend in your daily quiet time alone with God? Where exactly have you stored your treasures – your heart? Life is vanity! As the FIRST HALF of 2018 ends, if you want to be first and be head in all you do in 2ND HALF, put the LORD first!
PREPARE FOR ANOTHER ANNUAL 14-DAY WORLDWIDE JULY FASTING PROGRAMME, (JULY 8th – JULY 21 ) CONCERNING THE 2ND HALF OF THE YEAR AND FOR A NEW FIRE! GET YOUR NEXT COPY/ARTICLES OF ODM, “WAR AGAINST HAMAN -13” here or booklets AND SOW AS SEEDS INTO A LIFE/FAMILY!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: When the morning comes…
1. Repent from laying emphasis on vanity in the past.
2. Thank you for this first half of 2018! Lord, in the 2nd half, grant me the wisdom to re-organize my life again.
3. I receive grace to love the LORD more than ever before in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:40am On Jun 30, 2018
TOPIC: I ASKED HIM: CAN YOU USE A NOBODY?
Basic Scriptures: Psalm 107: 10-16
Welcome! Note that number 18 scripturally connotes “EXPIRATION OF BONDAGE.” That means no bondage in any area of your life shall survive beyond this year 2018. Verse 10 and 14 of today’s scripture says: “Such as sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, being bound in affliction and iron…. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their bands in sunders.”
Note: “HE BROUGHT THEM OUT OF DARKNESS AND THE SHADOW OF THE DEATH, AND BRAKE THEIR BANDS IN SUNDER”. Oh, thank God! HE BROUGHT THEM OUT…! YOU HAVE BEEN BROUGHT OUT! Physically, life without light can be very frustrating! There is little or nothing you can do in outright darkness even in your home. Darkness limit, stagnates, de-motivate, saps you of energy and blurs your vision of a better life.
But the appearance of light changes the atmosphere completely. Jesus referring to himself said: “I am the light of the world; he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12). And in Matthew 5:14, He declared, “Ye are the light of the world.
A city that is set on a hill can cannot be hid. SO, HE IS THE LIGHT AND THEN, HE DECLARED YOU AS LIGHT ALSO! WOW! The world is full of darkness and God wants you this year to shine forth His glory and LET YOUR LIFE MAKE AN IMPACT in your neighborhood, office, class, school, market, and business place, etc, with His light and life.
In fact, you don’t need to have experience to be used by God. You don’t need to have a degree or a special push from a special pastor. You just need to be available to the Holy Spirit. AVAILABILITY creates ABILITY! THE LORD is in the business of using nobodys! Before the last WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT, as I was praying for that program in my hotel room, I asked then told the LORD: “If you can use a NOBODY, then use me tonight!”
Ah, that was the best ANOINTING NIGHT EVER (order for THE CD today)! That night I knew again that God is drawn to your incapability! He has the power to create everything out of NOTHING! Begin simply by asking God to use you today, to bless someone as you go out! Start on your knees interceding for someone that need help. God will fill you with wisdom and power you never imagined. You may not be able to do everything for Jesus but you certainly can do something for Him. Start and do something today!
PRAYER POINT: Take song 1: Tis so sweet to trust…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. THANK God for gift of life! Whatever represents darkness in my life, catch fire in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
3. LORD, if you can use a NOBODY, use me as I go out today and daily in the 2nd half of 2018 in Jesus name!
4. LORD, if you can turn NOTHING into SOMETHING, then make my life to have an unforgettable impact in my generation!
5. Pray for somebody seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:45am On Jul 01, 2018
TOPIC: I WAS STANDING AT THE WINDOW...
Basic Scripture: John 8:1-11
Welcome to the first day in this third quarter of the year 2018. I am led by the Holy Ghost to remind users of this devotional about the story of Lucas, Nancy and their grandparents for the sake of someone! Years ago, there was a boy called Lucas who spent his holidays with his grandparents in the village. He was given a sling (catapult) to play with. After taking a lot of shots in the woods, he never targeted a bird!
Lucas returned home as a discouraged hunter. On his way back home,he saw grandma’s most cherished duck! Lucas mistakenly let the catapult (sling) hit the duck in the head and killed it. He quickly hid its dead body in the wood pile, unknown to him that his sister was watching! After lunch the next day, Grandma said, “Nancy, please help wash the dishes.” But Nancy replied: “Grandma, Lucas told me he wanted to help in the kitchen.”
Then she whispered to him, “Remember the duck?” So Lucas washed the dishes because of this BLACKMAIL
TRAP! On another day, Grandpa wanted to go fishing and requested for assistance. Grandma said,“I am sorry but I need Lucas to help make dinner.” Lucas was helpless because of Nancy’s BLACKMAIL again! So Nancy went fishing and Lucas stayed at home to help with dinner. After several days, Lucas finally decided to confess to Grandma that he had killed her pet duck! Grandma knelt down and gave him a big, million-dollar hug, and said, “Sweetheart Lucas, I know!
You see, I was standing at the window and I saw the whole thing, but because I love you,I forgave
you since that day! I knew Nancy was blackmailing you and I was just wondering how long you would let her hold you bound to your past!” And with that, Lucas became free forever! Great story! In this 2nd half of 2018, the Holy Ghost is speaking to a user of today’s devotional: Whatever is in your past is past! No matter how the 1st half
of the year was or if there was something you did which the devil or your brain keeps throwing in your face (e.g.
past mistakes, errors, immorality, bitterness, secret sins, etc.), you need to know that God was standing at the “window” and He saw the whole event even BEFORE YOU DID IT! He has seen your whole life right from your mother’s
womb and He wants you to know that you are forgiven! Determine to start again! Confess every sin or error and forsake them, then MOVE ON! Shut up every voice of condemnation! All I hear today is: “GO AND SIN NO MORE!” Your God not only forgives you, but He forgets (Hebrews 8:12)! Mercy will speak for you DAILY and your accusers
will be DISGRACED! Pray now!

Prepare for 14 days fasting July 8 - 21.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My hope is built…
1. Pray about today’s word as led. Thank God for HIS MERCY!
2. I confess my sins (mention them), and believe that I am
forgiven! LORD, GIVE ME A NEW BEGINNING! My
past will NEVER HURT ME AGAIN in Jesus name. Pray
about this new half
as led now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:15am On Jul 02, 2018
TOPIC- SPIDER’S WEB: STRONGER THAN THE BRICK WALL! – 1
BASIC SCRIPTURES : ISAIAH 41:10; 55: 1-13
During World War II, a US marine lost touch with his comrades. Alone
in the jungle, he could hear enemy soldiers coming in his direction.
Scrambling for cover, he found his way up a high ridge to several small
caves in the rock. Although safe for the moment, he realized that once
the enemy soldiers looking for him swept up the ridge, they would
quickly search all the caves and he would be killed. As he waited, he
prayed, “Lord, if it be Your will, please protect me. Whatever Your
will though, I love You and trust You. Amen.” After praying, he lay
quietly listening to the enemy beginning to draw close. He thought,
“Well, I guess the Lord isn’t going to help me out of this one.” Then
he saw a spider begin to build a web over the front of his cave. As he
watched, listening to the enemy searching for him all the while, the spider
layered strand after strand of web across the opening of the cave.
He thought: “Ha! WhatI need is a brick wall and what the Lord has
sent me is a spider web. God does have a sense of humor.”
As the enemy drew closer, he watched from the
darkness of his hideout and could see them searching one cave after another.
As they came to him, he got ready to make his last stand. To his
amazement, however, after glancing in the direction of his cave, they
moved on. Suddenly he realized that with the spider web over the entrance,
his cave looked as if no one had entered for quite a while.“Lord,
forgive me”, prayed the young man. “I had forgotten that in You, a
spider’s web is stronger than a brick wall.” Divine Joker! Divine surprise!
We all face times of great trouble, but always remember that His
ways are not your ways! In this 2nd half of 2018 , never put God in a box or imagine HOW He will deliver you! He has more than a trillion
ways to announce you and provoke your
TURN- AROUND STORY!
Stop using your brain in worry/anxiety! With your God, a mere spider’s
web can become a brick wall of protection! (To be continued tomorrow).
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray generally as led.
2. Lord, I repent from using my brain to determine Your deliverance.
3. Thou God that can use a SPIDER’S WEB to disgrace
a BRICK WALL, USE ANY MEANS IN YOUR WISDOM
TO SET ME ON MY THRONE in Jesus name
(Pray it very well).
4. Jehovah God, my ways are not Your ways! SURPRISE
ME concerning thefollowing issues of my destiny (Mention
them now).
5. Pray for the elderly, pensioners, the sick and widows today!
Pray about today and this 2nd half of 2018! Pray in Tongues as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:00am On Jul 03, 2018
TOPIC: SPIDER’S WEB: STRONGER THAN THE BRICK WALL! -2
BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 18: 1-26; MATTHEW 5:8
Remember yesterday’s devotional concerning the spider web and the brick wall! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that in this 2nd half of 2018, your God may decide to use a poor widow and not a rich billionaire to feed you! Ask Elijah! He may decide to use the CHEAP jawbone of a despised ass (donkey) instead of a nuclear bomb to deliver your enemies into your hands! Ask Samson!
He may decide to use the common and smelling/dirty rod of a shepherd, instead of sending down millions of angels to disgrace your stubborn pursuers! Ask Moses! Oh! Your God is the DIVINE SURPRISE MANUFACTURER! Yes! He may decide to use an unqualified/despised MOAB WOMAN – Ruth – TO BECOME THE GRANDMOTHER OF THE MESSIAH, instead of a qualified Jewish girl! Oh, great God! Stop imagining how He will CHANGE YOUR NAME from SHAME to FAME!
His ways are not your ways and His thoughts are not your thoughts! Stop imagining HOW you will get married or become a mother/father! His ways are not your ways and His thoughts are not your thoughts! Stop imagining HOW you will locate that much needed testimony because His ways are not your ways and His thoughts are not your thoughts! HE IS THE BIG BRAIN OF THE UNIVERSE, SEEN AND UNSEEN,AND HE IS THE ALL-WISE GOD! Why are you crying? Why are you pitying yourself? Why that SECRET ANGER AGAINST GOD?
When man says it is OVER with you, God says it is ALL GREAT with you! What men call your EXIT will become your ENTRY into a higher phase because the ways of your God are sometimes hidden in the land of mystery! With your God, a mere spider’s web can become a brick wall of protection! Pray now, HOLD ON AND HOLD OUT!
Expect a miracle! Expect a DIVINE SURPRISE EVENT SOON even as you prepare for the 14 days fasting : July 8th – July 21st!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What a Friend…
2. Thou God that can use a SPIDER’S WEB to disgrace a BRICK WALL, USE ANY MEANS IN YOUR WISDOM TO SET ME ON MY THRONE in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
3. God of DIVINE SURPRISE, Jehovah God, my ways are not Your ways! SURPRISE ME concerning the following issues of my destiny (Mention them now).
4. Pray for prisoners and the Christians in North Korea today!
5. Pray about today seriously and any other matter(s) affecting your focus!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2018
TOPIC: GOD KEEPS TAKING MY PICTURE…
Basic Scripture : ISAIAH 4: 1-6; NAHUM 1: 7-11
A little girl walked to and from school daily. Though the weather that morning was questionable and clouds were forming, she made her daily trek to the elementary school. As the afternoon progressed, the winds whipped up, along with thunder and lightning. The mother of the little girl felt concerned that her daughter would be frightened as she walked home from school and she herself feared that an electrical storm might harm her child.
Following the roar of thunder, lightning like a flaming sword would cut through the sky. Full of concern, the mother quickly got into her car and drove along the route to her child’s school. As she did so, she saw her little girl walking along, but at each flash of lightning, the child would stop, look up and smile. Lightning and thunder followed each other in quick succession, but with each one, the little girl would look at the streak of light and smile.
When the mother’s car drove up beside the child, she lowered the window and called to her: “What are you doing? Why do you keep stopping?” The child answered, “I am trying to look pretty, God keeps taking my picture.” She saw deliverance in the danger! She turned her FRIGHT to her FLOWERS and her FEAR to her FAME! She saw inspiration instead of frustration! She saw beauty instead of the beast! She turned the terrible storm around her into a photo-session in God’s dark room!
Oh! Maybe she knew Nahum 1: 7 – “The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knoweth them that trust in Him.” And maybe also she knew Isaiah 6 – “And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.” Always remember: God is taking your picture and turning that pain to gain!
No pain is a waste! It will produce glory to God at last! Fear not! LOOK UP! Trust Him!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song to God now.

2. Storms of life,I take victory over you in Jesus name.I resist FEAR and WORRY! Lord, turn every BATTLE to my BATON of power! Pray about today and any other matter(s) affecting your focus!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Jul 05, 2018
TOPIC: HUMILITY: AN ASSET IN FRANCE
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 PETER 5: 1-10
The French President, Emmanuel Macron, is one of the new POLITICAL WONDERS in the world right now! His new political party defeated the country’s two well established parties in the 2017 elections. In electing Macron, the French people showed that they were willing for a shift in thinking and ideology.
He has pledged to retrain workers, give greater freedom to schools to experiment in ways that would teach critical thinking. Speaking at a World Economic Forum earlier this year, he said: “In France it was forbidden to fail and forbidden to succeed.” But looking at that mentality from a positive angle, French statesman, Georges Clemenceau, once put it this way, “Life gets interesting if you fail because it means we’ve surpassed ourselves.”
Macron has been credited as one who represents the latest model of what is called “failure-tolerant leadership.” At the heart of this philosophy is an attribute – HUMILITY – which Macron has made to be an asset! He says that leaders who are failure-tolerant show humility and compassion in allowing people to learn from dead-end experiments in order to come up with better concepts of success! To succeed in life especially after some setbacks, you need the virtue of patience and humility. True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less!
Pride is about my glory; humility is about God’s glory! 2 Chronicles 7:14 says: “If my people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and heal their land.” When you are humble enough in life, then your land (YOUR LIFE/MINISTRY) can receive GREATER GRACE! This was what helped Joshua to recover after they were defeated by the small tribe of Ai in Joshua Chapter 7.
Hear Mother Teresa: “If you are humble nothing will touch you, neither praise nor disgrace, because you know what you are.” Today we have read that God resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble (1 Peter 5:5). Always remember: Pride is about my glory; humility is about God’s glory! (Prepare for the 14 days fasting starting from July 8th-21st, 2018. Get “War Against Haman – 13” write-up here or booklet now! It contains the 14-day fasting prayers. Start Praying: Prayers Just Before Any Fasting Programme On The Last Page Of , “War Against Haman- 13” DAILY till July 8th.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Father, give me the grace to be more humble in Jesus name.
3. Re-dedicate your life onceagain to God. Pledge moreloyalty!
4. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:57am On Jul 06, 2018
TOPIC: THEIR REDEEMER IS STRONG!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 50:25-37
As I was ministering in the power of the Spirit at the 2018 January World Anointing Night TBS, I was led to enter into the crowd and as soon as a young lady saw me, she began to run and shout and I asked them to hold her. As my Master Jesus would do, I asked the demon in her, “Who are you?” She said “I am her grandmother.” I asked again, “Why are you holding her captive? Why?” The demon replied: “She must not use that glory; she will not use that glory.
She will not go to school; she will not go to school.” And I asked “So you have been the one responsible for her educational battles?” She said “YES.” “Grand ma, what did her mother do to you?” I asked. She replied, “I told her not to marry my son, but she won’t listen.” ODM For Champions 6 July 2018 –THEIR REDEEMER IS STRONG!
It was a drama that held the last ANOINTING NIGHT SPELL BOUND! Truly, the mother of the young lady ran out to affirm all that was said and revealed that night! She said her marriage had collapsed 13 years ago but the witchcraft power of her mother-in-law was still after them!

Oh! What a wicked world! But thank God for THE SUPER POWER – Jesus, the great Deliverer! He shall bring you out of every witchcraft invasion and oppression in this 14-day fasting programme and at the End of Fast World Anointing Service of July 21st 2018 taking place at OGUDU ORIOKE LAGOS NIGERIA, 7AM! “Their Redeemer is strong; the LORD of hosts is His name: He shall thoroughly plead their cause, that He may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon.
Note: “THEIR REDEEMER IS STRONG!” Yes! Those waiting to announce your desecration shall become the publishers of your decoration story! Yes! Because your Redeemer is strong, any power/personality on a deadly mission against you; their obituaries shall be announced before the end of this year/fasting programme. You will end 2018 with a great, divine, positive bang because YOUR REDEEMER IS STRONG!
Pray seriously now! PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to your Maker now.
1. MY REDEEMER IS STRONG! Every power holding me captive must surrender by fire.
2. MY REDEEMER IS STRONG! Witchcraft invasion and oppression, expire now by fire.
3. Let every evil calendar manipulating my life burn to ashes now!
4. Pray in Tongues seriously concerning your salvation and any issue affecting your peace.
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:22am On Jul 07, 2018
TOPIC: THE SATANIC FORMULA OF “ANOTHER”/ “AGAIN”
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 KINGS 1: 9-14
Vs 11 of today’s word talks about how the king sent soldiers to take ELISHA. The first batch of soldiers sent were consumed by FIRE, yet the Bible says, ‘AGAIN…HE SENT ANOTHER!’ Oh, see it now: “Again also, he sent unto him another captain of fifty with his fifty. And he answered and said unto him, “O man of God, thus hath the king said, ‘Come down quickly.” This is one of the HIDDEN SECRETS OF YOUR ENEMY, the devil and his cohorts!
THEY DO NOT GIVE UP EASILY! SATAN has two words of command in his kingdom: “AGAIN” AND “ANOTHER!” The words, “GIVE UP” or “QUIT” are strange to them in their kingdom! Satan does not give up easily and that is why YOU MUST NEVER CONSIDER GIVING UP ON YOUR GOD! DELAY IS NOT DENIAL! The king sent AGAIN ANOTHER BATTALION TO GET ELISHA! Even when the first battalion was SWALLOWED UP BY FIRE, yet he did not give up! Again, the 2nd battalion was swallowed up by FIRE! Yet he sent the 3rd battalion!
Vs. 13 says, “And he sent again a captain of the third fifty with his fifty. And the third captain of fifty went up, and came and fell on his knees before Elijah, and besought him, and said unto him, ‘O man of God, I pray thee, let my life, and the life of these fifty servants be precious in thy sight.” The 3rd battalion commander was wise! He FELL ON HIS KNEES to beg! I decree now: An enemy shall FALL ON HIS/HER KNEES to beg you soon in Jesus name! Yes, they will know that POWER PASS POWER and that your God is a CONSUMING FIRE!

REFUSE TO BE A QUITTER! REFUSE TO GIVE UP BECAUSE YOUR ENEMIES DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOU! They will keep trying you to see if you know your God! Remember that he left Jesus after his temptation, JUST FOR A SEASON – NOT FOREVER (Luke 4: 13). Also, Isaiah 59:19 says – “So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.”
So when your battles seem to continue non-stop like a FLOOD, always remember that there is A HIGHER ROCK OF DEFENCE! Never give up! Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life! Keep going! Tough situations build strong people in the end! Never stop dreaming! Never stop believing! Never give up! Never stop trying and never stop learning! (START CUTTING DOWN YOUR FOOD INTAKE!
The 14-day fast begins Tomorrow – July 8th! Pray the prayers on page 108 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” booklet today)!
PRAYER POINT : Take Song 2: What a friend…
1. No battle shall swallow me! No attack shall bring me down! I am not a quitter! I will always dream again, pray again and believe again! I will always apply the principle of ‘ANOTHER CHANCE!’ I am more determined than my enemies! So, help me God!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2018
TOPIC: LORD, CHANGE MY NAME! AHITHOPHEL MUST DIE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 SAMUEL 15:12-31
Welcome to the 2018 mid-Year July worldwide fasting programme with the theme: “LORD, CHANGE MY NAME! AHITHOPHEL MUST DIE!” 2 Samuel 15:31 reveals: “And one told David, saying, ‘Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom.’ And David said, ‘O LORD, I pray Thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness.”
Hear this: Because the secret plan of Ahithophel and his cohorts shall be exposed this year, you shall escape every conspiracy against your life, family and ministry in Jesus name! Note that David had been ANOINTED and DECORATED king several years back! But little did he know that there were internal enemies (ABSALOM and AHITHOPHEL) within his kingdom who wanted to CHANGE HIS NAME from “ROYALTY” to “ROYAL RUBBISH.”AHITHOPHEL is the enemy within that does not want a change of garment for you this year! He hates to see you laugh but rejoices when you weep!
Ahithophel calls you uncle/auntie in the morning but screams “shame on you” at night! Ahithophel hates your career! HE WANTS YOUR NAME CHANGED FROM “FAME” to “SHAME!” Oh! Ahithophel is the headquarters of wickedness! But the devil is a liar forever! In this 14-day prayer and fasting programme, every “Ahithophel” planning to stop your CHANGE OF NAME that He will change the names of MANY SOULS through this fasting programme for good! He says I should remind you that DISCOURAGEMENT is the father of DISGRACE and that DELAY is not DENIAL! Yes!

DELAY and DISGRACE are not your names! That is why you must fast again and pray again because the marriage of Prince Harry of the UK to an unlikely woman – Miss Meghan Markle shows that what belongs to you will locate you despite all past battles, past delays and tears! Ask the new wife, the Duchess of Sussex! Oh! I decree that YOUR NAME MUST CHANGE FOR GOOD as you partake in this 14-day fasting programme!
Today is DAY 1. Pray the General prayers on page 93 and prayers on page 21 of “War Against Haman – 13” booklet and get ready to be at the Last- day LAGOS anointing service where I will lay hands on all present as I was commanded! Also, sow a “CHANGE OF NAME SEED” into any account on page 29 of this booklet and I shall send you a “CHANGE OF NAME PSALM” and 3 prophetic prayer points! Whatsapp +234-8144- 0442-26 or email orderodm@gmail.com after sowing!
PRAYER POINTS : Take any song of worship as led now.
1. Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. Lord, disappoint every “AHITHOPHEL” of my life/ destiny in Jesus name. – LORD, CHANGE MY NAME! AHITHOPHEL MUST DIE!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Jul 09, 2018
TOPIC: STAND OUT! CREATE YOUR OWN RULES!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: DEUTERONOMY 1: 1- 8
Welcome to today’s hour of GRACE! The Holy Ghost is saying to you today: DON’T REST TILL YOU BECOME THE BEST in ALL YOU DO – including your PRIVATE PRAYER AND BIBLE STUDY LIFE! The truth is that most of those competing with you are not hard to surpass! They’re dealing with the same practical challenges you are facing!
Always remember this about others or about your competitors: Most will quit long before they ever really begin — always remaining mediocre at what they do! That is why you must KEEP PRESSING ON! All things are possible with your God and He wants you to STAND OUT! When everyone else is zigging, that’s when you zag. Pardon the use of my, “ODM LANGUAGE” coined from the word “ZIG-ZAG” which means moving in opposite directions like the teeth of a saw! I repeat: STOP FOLLOWING THE WAY IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN DONE – the crowd!
When Everyone Else Is Zigging, That’s When You Should Zag! Run towards the thing everyone else is running away from in order to stand out from the crowd! If what you are doing doesn’t seem slightly crazy to you, and very crazy to other people, you are probably following the safe old path.
In this 2nd half of 2018 and in this 14-day fasting programme, instead of following the rules set by society, create your own rules because YOU ARE MORE THAN WHAT YOU ARE NOW! Yes! You have dwelt LONG ENOUGH on this mountain (Vs 6)! Oh! Indeed, Mount. HOREB was good! That was where Moses received his ministry!
That was where the bush burned with fire, but was not consumed! But Mount Horeb is no longer good enough for you!It is time to move HIGHER! Can’t you see greater heights ahead? I SEE GREATER HEIGHTS AND A NEW NAME COMING on you and all yours! Don’t miss the last-day LAGOS Anointing Service on July 21st in this fasting programme! As I lay hands on you as commanded, NEW IDEAS that will shake your generation will come upon you and the anointing that will STAND YOU OUT WILL FALL! Amen!
Get ready! Sow a “CHANGE OF NAME SEED” into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send a Whatsapp to +234-8144-0442-26 or e- mail: orderodm@gmail.com and I will send you 3 Prayer points and a “CHANGE OF NAME PSALM” to pray for 3 weeks! Today is Day 2 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 43 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” BOOKLET.
PRAYER POINT : Take your most loved hymn to your God now.
1. I have stayed LONG ENOUGH on this mountain. Holy Ghost, give me an UNCOMMON IDEA that will change my world (Pray it seriously for 7 days).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:00am On Jul 10, 2018
TOPIC: WEDDING GOWN ROBBERS: RUN MAD!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 34:14-16; EXODUS 15:1-6
Welcome to today’s devotional with the God whose right Hand is glorious in power! The Holy Ghost is going to use this 14- day prayer/fasting programme to DEMOLISH the activities of STUBBORN WEDDING GOWN ROBBERS! Yes, the LORD will do LOTS of DIVINE SURGICAL OPERATIONS AGAINST YOUR AHITHOPHELS (YOUR HATERS) but He is determined to give you a NEW MARITAL NAME! Note that the activities of WEDDING GOWN ROBBERS date back to GENESIS!
When God declared that the SEED OF THE WOMAN will bruise the HEAD of the SERPENT, satan, the chief robber of family life, drew a battle line against the family/marriage institution. SATAN ATTACKS THE MAN, THE WOMAN AND THE SEED (CHILDREN OR FUTURE CHILDREN)! “And I will put enmity between thee and the and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel” (Genesis 3:15). Wow!
THIS IS WAR, BUT VICTORY IS SETTLED! Wedding gown robbers are basically anything that is robbing or wants to rob you of your marital bliss, joy and happiness. The primary aim of WEDDING GOWN ROBBERS is to make you to NEVER GET MARRIED, MARRY THE WRONG PERSON or regret ever marrying your spouse! ODM today Tuesday July 10th 2018 – WEDDING GOWN ROBBERS: RUN MAD!

Satan’ s aim is to give you a MARITAL NAME THAT GOD HAS NOT GIVEN YOU! But catch this good news now: The Lord will change your name from “MARITAL TURBULENCE” to “MARITAL SETTLEMENT!” See Isaiah 34:16 later: “…NONE SHALL WANT HER MATE.” Wow! I prophesy: EXPECT A SHOCKING MARITAL TESTIMONY during and after this 14-day fasting programme and as I lay hands on you at the last-day LAGOS ANOINTING SERVICE, 7AM. I am commanded to lay hands on all present.
Also, Sow A “MARITAL TESTIMONY SEED” (MTS) into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send a Whatsapp to +234-8144 044-226, or e-mail orderodm@gmail.com and I will send you 3 ANTI-MARRIAGE BULLDOZER PRAYERS and a MARITAL PSALM. You can sow for others and stand in the gap. Refuse to quit now! Too many people are waiting for you to give up! Disappoint them! This is your year! This is your season! Amen!! Today is Day 3 of the 14-day fasting programme.
PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 43 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” BOOKLET.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.
1. LORD, I shall not want my mate; decorate me martially through this fasting programme. I am NOT a QUITTER in Jesus name.
2. Robbers of my marital peace, harmony and joy, RUN MAD now in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days and 3 nights). Pray about any other issue(s) affecting your peace now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Jul 11, 2018
TOPIC: GO LOOK FOR YOUR ELIZABETH! LEAPING BABIES!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 1: 26-45
Vs. 44 of today’s scripture says, “For, lo, as soon as the voice of thy salutation sounded in mine ears, the babe leaped in my womb for joy.” Amazing! THE BABY LEAPT…FOR JOY BECAUSE THE MOTHER WAS JOYFUL! THE BABY LEAPT…FOR JOY BECAUSE THE MOTHER’S JOY WAS TRANSLATED INTO THE JOY OF THE BABY IN HER WOMB! Whose voice are you hearing? Whose voice is your “BABY” HEARING? Your “BABY” is your FUTURE, YOUR DREAM, and your DESTINY!
Thank God we are all carrying (PREGNANT WITH) “BABIES” (DREAMS)! But do you know that there are people who can kill your “BABY” – YOUR DREAMS? Yes, there are people that when they hang around you, your “BABY” does not LEAP (INCREASE) but SLUMPS (DECREASES AND ABORTS)! There are lots of DREAM POLLUTANTS in town! Pray them out of your life, family and ministry! STOP HANGING AROUND PEOPLE WHO WILL DEPRESS AND DROWN YOUR FAITH with gossip, complaining, murmuring, fault-finding, etc. Stay away from anybody who is always discussing your spouse, pastor or church negatively! Stay away from people who always discuss others instead of discussing ideas!
It Is Better To Be Alone Than In the Wrong Company! Tell me who your best friends are and I will tell you who you are! If you run with wolves, you will learn how to howl (a long, sad cry). But if you associate with eagles, you will learn how to soar to great heights! To howl or soar is your choice! A mirror reflects a man’s face, but what he is really like is shown by the kind of friends he chooses.
The simple but true fact of life is that you become like those who you closely associate with for good or for bad. The less you associate with some people, the more your life will improve! Any time you tolerate mediocrity in others, it increases your mediocrity. An important attribute in successful people is their impatience with negative thinking and negative acting people.
As you grow, your associates must change… (to be continued tomorrow)! Sow a “CHANGE OF NAME SEED” into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send a Whatsapp message to +234-8144-0442- 26 or e-mail orderodm@gmail.com and I will send you 3 Prayer points and a “CHANGE OF NAME PSALM” to pray for 3 weeks!
Today is Day 4 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 → Click here AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 43 → Click here OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” BOOKLET.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1 : My hope is built…
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Lord, FLUSH out of my life, family and ministry, every man or woman who will cause my DREAMS to be ABORTED!
3. Holy Ghost, SHAKE OUT of my life and ministry, DESTINY KILLERS and dream pollutants in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Jul 12, 2018
TOPIC: HANGING WITH EAGLES OR WOLVES!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 1: 28 – 37; 1 CORINTHIANS 15: 33
Mary asked the angel: “How can this be?” The angel told her: “Go look for Elizabeth.” Catch this first lesson in today’s devotional: “If you want to be inspired, don’t look for those that have expired!” If you don’t want your vision to die, look for “Elizabeth.” Elizabeth was carrying a miracle that canceled reproach! Oh, connect with people who you know have a testimony in their lives!
In this 2nd half of 2018, DON’T HANG AROUND LOSERS! Leave those who will cause an abortion OF YOUR DREAMS! Elizabeth is a reminder that with God, all things are possible. HANG AROUND THOSE WHO ENCOURAGE YOUR FAITH! Get this warning from the Holy Ghost: Some of your friends will not want you to go on! They will want you to stay where they are! Friends that don’t help you to climb will want you to crawl! Your friends will stretch your vision, not choke your dreams! A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump – 1 Cor 5:6!
Those that don’t increase you will eventually decrease you! That is why you must never discuss your problems with someone incapable of contributing to the solution, because those who never succeed themselves are always first to tell you how. Not everyone has a right to speak into your life! Don’t follow anyone who is not going anywhere! With some people, you spend an evening; with others, you invest it! Be careful where you stop to inquire for directions along the road of life.

Always remember:If you run with wolves, you will learn how to howl (a long, sad cry). But if you associate with eagles, you will learn how to soar to great heights! To howl or soar is your choice! Pray now and sow a “CHANGE OF NAME SEED” into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send a Whatsapp message to +234-8144- 0442-26 or email orderodm@gmail.com and I will send you 3 “CHANGE OF NAME” Prayer points and a “CHANGE OF NAME PSALM” to pray for 3 weeks!
Today is Day 5 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 → AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 50.
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. Lord, FLUSH out of my life, family/ministry, every man or woman who will cause my DREAMS to be ABORTED in Jesus name!
2. Holy Ghost, SHAKE OUT of my life and ministry, DESTINY KILLERS and dream pollutants in Jesus name.
3. My MAKER, takeaway any man or woman who will DEMOTE my destiny now or in the future in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Jul 13, 2018
TOPIC: VIGIL DAY: FROM DRY BONES TO DEAR BONES…
BASIC SCRIPTURES: EZEKIEL 37:1-14; NAHUM 3:12
Vs. 7 of today’s 1st scripture says: “So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.” Take note that it is not enough for bones to come together! Bones must come together in the proper divine order: BONE TO HIS BONE! That means, Shoulder Bones To Shoulder Bones; Ankle Bones To Ankle Bones, etc. So, God is the author of order! That is why tonight, whatever is out of order in your life, family and ministry shall fall in line!
That Is Why Ahithophel Must Surrender And A NEW NAME MUST DECORATE YOUR DESTINY in this fasting programme! Where you were called DRY BONE, YOU SHALL BE CALLED DEAR (EXPENSIVE) BONE! Write names of what you don’t what to be called on a piece of paper and come with it to the last-day anointing service – Saturday July 21st, 7am! Tonight, there shall be a noise concerning your deliverance and there shall be a shakening of whatever is shakable in your life/ ministry!
Nahum 3:12 says: “All thy strongholds shall be like fig trees with the first ripe figs: if they be shaken, they shall even fall into the mouth of the eater.” As you join millions of ODM users tonight (12am – 1am), shaking strongholds will give way (DRY BONES WILL BECOME DEAR/CELEBRATED BONES)!This is your season! Sow a “CHANGE OF NAME SEED” into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send a Whatsapp message to +234-8144-044-226 or e-mail orderodm@gmail.com and I will send you 3 “CHANGE OF NAME” Prayer points and a “CHANGE OF NAME PSALM” to pray for 3 weeks!
Today is Day 6 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 50 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” BOOKLET.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power as led now. ODM hymn And Praise Worship songs
1. Thou God of Ezekiel and God of Israel; COMMAND order into my life today and tonight in Jesus name.
2. Thou God of Ezekiel and God of Israel; CHANGE MY NAME! GIVE ME A NEW NAME! Let every dry bone in my life, family and ministry live again and fulfill destiny in Jesus name.
3. AHITHOPHEL IS THE ENEMY OF YOUR THRONE/NEW NAME! He hates your NEW NAME! I command every dry bone in my business; you must not prosper in Jesus name.
4. Oh my womb, you must be fruitful. Live again in Jesus name.
5. My God, shake whatever is not right in my life, family and ministry.
6. I command every root that my Father has not planted, to be shaken out of my life and ministry today/tonight in Jesus name.
7. I command the headquarters of evil altars and evil covens; shake and burn to your foundation today/tonight in Jesus name.
8. Tonight 12a.m.-1a.m, turn to page 105 of the booklet: “War Against Haman – 13.”

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:49am On Jul 14, 2018
TOPIC: I CANNOT CONFRONT ESAU AS JACOB!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 32:24-30
Welcome to today’s devotional with He that is the Change of Name Specialist! Never forget that: YOUR GREATEST ASSET IS YOUR NAME! The name, “JACOB” means a SUPPLANTER, A CHEAT and A DECEIVER! Jacob took the form of Esau, lied to his father and said, “I AM ESAU THY FIRSTBORN”, deceived the old man and collected the blessing he kept for Esau. Oh, I prophesy in holy anger: ALL NAME EXCHANGERS WILL RUN MAD and dry up in Jesus name!
The reason the LORD is asking you to seek for a NEW NAME is because the NAME YOU BEAR IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD CAN DETERMINE WHAT PURSUES YOU. A BLESSING CAN PURSUE AND OVERTAKE YOU OR A CURSE! Jacob presented a false identity of himself and got the blessing, but he was on the run! Wow! BLESSED BUT ON THE RUN! The Holy Ghost is asking you today: WHAT IS PURSUING YOU? Jacob had gotten the blessing but until his name changed, the BLESSING became a BURDEN!
When your blessing becomes your burden, it means that either you or the source is the problem; you need a change of name! God is saying to you through today’s devotional: FACE THAT ESAU of your life in this 14-day fasting programme! FACE YOUR ESAU OR IT WILL FACE YOU TO DISGRACE YOU! But catch this revelation: Jacob cannot face Esau as Jacob! If Jacob must meet Esau, he must meet him with a change of name/identity!

Today’s scripture Verses 27 and 28 reveals, “And He said unto him, ‘What is thy name?’ And he said, ‘Jacob.’ And He said, ‘Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel…” Wow! JACOB FACED ESAU AS ISRAEL – A NEW NAME! Use today’s devotional to face your Esau and confront the Jacob in you till the ISRAEL in you awakes. Yes! YOUR NEW NAME WILL ARISE AND IT WILL SHINE! GET READY! GET READY! AH, I SEE IT! GET READY! Sow a “CHANGE OF NAME SEED” into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send a Whatsapp to +234-8144-044- 226 or e-mail orderodm@gmail.com and I will send you 3 “CHANGE OF NAME” Prayer points and a “CHANGE OF NAME PSALM” to pray for 3 weeks!
Today is Day 7 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 58 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” BOOKLET. Pray for all who sowed the January SRS seed, Tithe or FIRSTFRUIT, etc.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What a friend…
1. LORD, awaken the ISRAEL in me. GIVE ME A NEW NAME. Take away SHAME, REPROACH, DEMOTION and STAGNATION. They are NOT my names in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
2. Owners of evil names, answer your names! EVIL IDENTITIES, PASS OVER ME BY FIRE!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:41am On Jul 15, 2018
TOPIC: MY NAME IS NOT SIMON JONAH!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 17:1-8; JOHN 1: 42
Welcome! The LORD changed the name of JACOB to ISRAEL! He changed the name SARAI to SARAH! He changed the name SAUL the murderer to PAUL the apostle! Wow! He changed the name of the WOMAN WITH THE ISSUE OF BLOOD to the WOMAN WITH THE ISSUE OF PRAISE! He changed the name of ABRAM to ABRAHAM! Today’s 1st scripture Verse 5 says, “Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham, for a father of many nations have I made thee.”
God doesn’t want you to answer the name He has not given to you; so in this fasting programme, AHITHOPHEL (YOUR HATERS) must let you go! Be reminded of Luke 1:36: “And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, WHO WAS CALLED BARREN!” Did you get that? Men called her BARREN! That was her name of mockery! But that name was CONSUMED by the “CONSUMING FIRE!” No matter what the world THE GOD OF ELIZABETH WILL CHANGE YOUR STORY!
Don’t miss the last-day LAGOS anointing service of Saturday July 21st, 7am. Write down on a piece of paper names you REJECT/ REFUSE! Yes! Your name will change from STORY to SUPER STORY, from FAILURE to SUCCESS, from POVERTY to PROSPERITY, from SINGLENESS to HAPPILY SETTLED! I see the LORD change the name of your business,career, job, health, ministry, marriage and finances in Jesus name! Your life will disappoint your haters!
Ah! Your mockers will know that there is a God who changes SIMON JONAH (A WEAK, SOFT AND UNSTEADY LIFE) to PETER (A HARD ROCK – FIRMNESS OF PURPOSE; A GOAL GETTER)! Just refuse to QUIT NOW! Sow a “CHANGE OF NAME SEED” into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send a Whatsapp text to +234-8144-0442-26 or e-mail orderodm@gmail.com and I will send you 3 “CHANGE OF NAME” Prayer points and a “CHANGE OF NAME PSALM!”
Today is Day 8 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 58 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” BOOKLET.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song or hymn of worship to God.
2. Lord, You have done it before! CHANGE MY NAME from… (mention it) to … (mention it). Pray it seriously.
3. God of Elizabeth; DO IT AGAIN! Disappoint my MOCKERS in Jesus name! I decree: EVERY NAME EXCHANGER, dry up and scatter in Jesus name (Pray it till you have peace to stop).
4. Pray about today seriously as led now. Then pray the“ War Against Haman-13 ” prayers.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:45am On Jul 16, 2018
TOPIC: WISDOM NUGGETS FOR LIVING!
Basic Scripture: Number 27:15-23; Deuteronomy 34: 9
Deuteronomy 34:9 says, “And Joshua the son of Nun was full of the spirit of wisdom; for Moses had laid his hands upon him: and the children of Israel hearkened unto him, and did as the LORD commanded Moses.” The reason Joshua did so many exploits was because of THE SPIRIT OF WISDOM which came upon him AS HANDS WERE LAID ON HIM.
That is what will happen to you also at the end of this 14-day worldwide fast (Saturday July 21st, 7am) as my hands are laid on you, BY THE HOLY GHOST! Never hate jealous people! They are jealous because they think you are better than them! Don’t waste your time on revenge!Those who hurt you will eventually face their own law of sowing and reaping! It is just a matter of time! If you are helping someone and expecting something in business not kindness! Trust means everything, but once it is broken, it takes years to rebuild, so always strive to be true!
Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. HAVE THE ATTITUDE OF: The best is yet to come! Never leave a true relative for a few faults! Nobody is correct in the end! Affection is always greater than perfection! A wise man once told his few friends: “Don’t come to my funeral to show how much you care about me. Show how much you care about me now, while I’m alive.” Never reply when you are angry! Never make a promise when you are happy! Never make a decision when you are depressed! Stop expecting loyalty from people who can’t even give you honesty!

Difficulties in your life do not come to destroy you, but to help you realize your hidden potential! Turn your pain into anger! Yes, INVEST YOUR PAIN! Get ready to be at the last-day LAGOS anointing service – July 21st! Sow a “CHANGE OF NAME SEED” into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send a WhatsApp text to +234-8144-044-226 or e-mail orderodm@gmail.com and I will send you 3 “CHANGE OF NAME” Prayer points and a “CHANGE OF NAME PSALM” to pray for 3 weeks!
Today is Day 9 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 64 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” BOOKLET.
2. Oh, spirit of wisdom, FALL AFRESH ON ME in this 14-day fast and at the last day Lagos Anointing Service as hands are laid on me in Jesus name. “ War Against Haman-13 ”
3. The Lord, the Spirit of ALL FLESH; turn my past MISTAKES to MIRACLES!
4. Pray about today seriously! Then pray the “War Against Haman-13” prayers

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Jul 17, 2018
TOPIC: THEY ASKED: “HOW DID IT HAPPEN?”
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 9:1-26
Welcome to today’s devotional with the God of awesome wonder! I call Him “Jehovah Overdo,” “Jehovah Sharp-Sharp” and “Jehovah Undefeatable.” I am led to use this wonderful testimony below that happened during the last JANUARY 2018 WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT in today’s devotion: “I have been bleeding for the past one year! I was 7% anaemic from August 2017. It just continued off and on with serious bleeding!
As I came here (TBS) tonight, each time I went to the bathroom, the blood flow gushes out like water! A mountain guard (an usher) had to refer me to the sanitation department for sanitary pads and I added tissue to it. I had just come back from the bathroom when you (Dr. Chris) suddenly announced over the microphone that there were healings taking place everywhere! You said, ‘INSTANT HEALINGS’ were taking place at that moment and that we should go and check ourselves. I went back and I checked myself at the toilet.
I tried to urinate and discovered that there was no more BLOOD! How it happened, I can’t explain, but I could not find a trace of BLOOD anymore! It had dried up! It was over that night” (From Mrs. Irene Audu). Wow! Amazing wonderful Jesus! He is the same yesterday, today and forever! Note what this lady said:“HOW IT HAPPENED, I can’t explain, but I could not find a trace of BLOOD anymore!” Glory be to God! This was exactly the experience of the woman with the issue of blood. All she saw and knew was that her fountain had dried up but she couldn’t explain how. Oh! I call it, “THE MIRACLE OF ‘HOW DID IT HAPPEN?”

Any testimony you can explain with your brain is not from God! Ah! I prophesy that in this 14-day fasting programme and at the Saturday July 21st Lagos World Anointing Service, The Miracle Of “How Did It Happen?” Shall Locate Your Life, Family And Ministry In Jesus Name! Your name will be changed from BARREN to BLOSSOM! In today’s scripture, the Pharisees could not understand how a man that was born blind could see. All they kept asking was, “HOW DID IT HAPPEN”? (Verses 10, 15 and 26).
You will end 2018 with a great, divine, positive bang and men shall ask you “HOW DID IT HAPPEN?” See you at the Lagos-Ogudu July World Anointing Service with your WRITTEN LIST of names you want to be called on a piece of paper! Thank you Jesus! Pray now! Sow a “CHANGE OF NAME SEED” into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send Whatsapp to +234-81440-442-26 or e-mail orderodm@gmail.com and I will send you 3 “CHANGE OF NAME” Prayer points and a “CHANGE OF NAME PSALM” to pray for 3 weeks!
Today is Day 10 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 Click here AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 64 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” BOOKLET.

PRAYER POINT: Take your best worship song

1. Begin to pray about today’s word as led now. Pray about today also now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Prumartmedical: 12:26am On Jul 18, 2018
WHATSAPP FOR CHRIST
[Teaching the person & Principles of Jesus Christ]
Click on the Link Below to join the WhatsApp Group or send a message to
+27630083342 to manually add you.
https:///6AESD4CqSO98aFseXiK5Jv
You can also like our facebook page@ "FB for Christ".
www.facebook.com/faceb00k4Christ

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:34am On Jul 18, 2018
TOPIC: THE BENEFITS OF EXPERIENCE
BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 2:10-25
There was a man called Crazy Pete. He once opined: “Things will happen in your life that you can’t stop, but that’s no reason to shut out the world. There’s a purpose for the good and for the bad.” Indeed, the road to stardom is never an easy one! The Holy Ghost is using today’s devotional to remind millions that PAIN is a brother to GAIN! That erudite professor, that successful businesswoman/man, that world class inventor, respected researcher, celebrated writer or wealthy entrepreneur, all had their rough times before they became great!
A lot of people who are envied by multitudes often went through moments when they wanted to give up on their endeavors! A lot of them suffered ridicule, bore shame, experienced stress and laboured tirelessly before the world could NAME THEM “ACHIEVERS!” I prophesy: YOUR NAME WILL CHANGE FOR GOOD after this 14-day fasting programme as I lay hands on, and agree with you at the last-day LAGOS anointing service of Saturday,July 21st 7am. Oh! That is why you MUST NEVER QUIT because AHITHOPHEL will be disgraced!
Just keep moving and keep saying: “I am strong and life will never get me down, because the harder I fall, the higher I bounce.” Yes, falling down is a part of life! Getting back up is living! Hear Billie Jean King: “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal!
KEEP MOVING despite all odds! See J.K. Rowling: “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all. In which case, you fail by default.” I remember Robert Kiyosaki: “Losers quit when they fail! Winners fail until they succeed.” From today’s scripture, Moses was able to advance through adversity! He once failed, went through ridicule and ran away for 40 years! Yet he bounced back and his name was changed from CRIMINAL TO HERO! His God is your God!
See you in Lagos July 21st, 7 am as you write the names you don’t want on a piece of paper! (Sow a “CHANGE OF NAME SEED” into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send a Whatsapp to +234- 8144-0442-26 or e-mail orderodm@gmail.com and I will send you 3 “CHANGE OF NAME” Prayer points and a “CHANGE OF NAME PSALM” to pray)! Don’t quit now! Hold on! Look up!
Today is Day 11 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 70 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” ARTICLE/BOOKLET.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song/” ODM Hymn And Praise Worship Songs ” to God now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now
2. Oh God, give me a MIRACLE that will CANCEL EVERY RIDICULE (Pray it for 5 days and nights).
3. UPROOT the thoughts of QUITTING, DEPRESSION or SHAME now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Jul 19, 2018
TOPIC: MY NEW NAME IS HERE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 1: 36-48
Then the angel told Mary that she was going to have a child, she asked a QUESTION: “How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?” I decree as you begin today’s devotional: THE QUESTIONS OF YOUR LIFE/MINISTRY SHALL RECEIVE DIVINE ATTENTION in Jesus name! After the question, the LORD, through the angel Gabriel told her (paraphrased): “If You Want To Know How I Will Do It, How The Dream Will Come To Pass And How Great I Am, Go And See Elizabeth – she is carrying a miracle boy too!”
What a quick school and billion dollar lesson – Hang Around People That Have A Testimony To Show In Their Lives/Ministries! But Vs. 36 says, “And, behold, thy cousin Elizabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age:and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.” I decree again: REPROACH and SHAME will move from your address in this 14-day fast and at the last day anointing service where I shall lay hands on all present! NOTE: “…this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.” Miracle! She was called, “BARREN” for many years but her name changed to BARONESS – a woman of dignity!
Listen: WHATEVER THEY CALLED YOU BEFORE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE in this worldwide fasting programme! GET READY FOR A NEW NAME! Refuse to quit now! A NAMING CEREMONY IS ABOUT TO TAKE PLACE and you will be the celebrant! Heaven will give you a NEW NAME! Those who called you BARREN will apologize soon! Those who called you SICK/POOR will soon call you STRONG and WEALTHY! Ah, those who called you DISGRACE would soon celebrate you and shout your new name
as, “GRACE! GRACE!! GRACE!!!”
Yes, I know this – those that MOCKED YOU would soon MOB (crowd) you to hear your new super story! Amen! Sow a “CHANGE OF NAME SEED” into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send Whatsapp to +234-8144-044-226 or e-mail orderodm@gmail.com and I will send you 3 “CHANGE OF NAME” Prayer points and a “CHANGE OF NAME PSALM” to pray for 3 weeks!
Today is Day 12 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 75 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” ARTICLE/BOOKLET.
2. Lord, change my name from ... (Mention areas of your life you want a change) to …(mention areas you desire).
3. God of Elizabeth! CHANGE MY NAME like You changed her who was called BARREN (Pray it with holy aggression)!
4. Lord, take away every reproach from my life, family and ministry (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop)!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:29am On Jul 20, 2018
TOPIC: NAME FACTORIES; DRY UP!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 27:1-19
Welcome! Names like Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Nelson Mandela, Billy Graham, to mention but a few; will continue to sound louder in our hearts because of the legacies behind those names! YOUR GREATEST ASSET IS YOUR NAME! Someone has said: “A good name is better than great riches.” One thing that will outlive you is your name! Names are so important that even GOD is not without a name. Oh! GOD has lots of names! In Genesis 17:1, He revealed Himself to Abraham as THE ALMIGHTY GOD! To Joshua as JEHOVAH EBENEZER! To Israel as THE DELIVERER!
To Moses as THE VOICE in the burning bush and THE SOLID ROCK! He is the DIVIDER OF THE RED SEA! He is JEHOVAH SHALOM! He is THE WAY MAKER, MIRACLE WORKER, PROMISE KEEPER, LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS, etc. In this ODM Vision, He is called “THE GOD THAT FETCHES WATER WITH THE BASKET TO DISGRACE THE BUCKET!” He is JEHOVAH THE BULLDOZER! Your name is your destiny and SATAN wants your destiny attacked! Verse 18 and 19 of today ’ s scripture reminds us that JACOB got the BLESSING not in his name but in the name of ESAU!
READ PRAYERS TO BEGIN EACH MONTH OF 2018! - PRAY THEM FOR FIRST THREE DAYS OF EACH MONTH!
This EMPHASIS of JACOB and ESAU in this fasting programme shows that THE LORD is saying something. Jacob went into the presence of his father with the name, person and identity of ESAU. There are so many DEMONIC NAME FACTORIES! Tell them “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,” they cannot give you any NAME your FATHER GOD has not given you! Write on a piece of paper any name you don’t want and be at the Lagos Anointing service of TOMORROW – July 21st, 7am. REPROACH AND DISGRACE must die as I lay hands on all present by His grace as I am commanded!
Sow a “CHANGE OF NAME SEED” into any of the accounts on page 29 of this booklet and send a Whatsapp text to +234-8144- 044-226 or email orderodm@gmail.com and I will send you 3 “CHANGE OF NAME” Prayer points and a “CHANGE OF NAME PSALM!”
Today is Day 13 of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 79 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” BOOKLET.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship to God.
2. I decree: EVERY SATANIC NAME FACTORY manufacturing names for my life/ministry; dry up and scatter in Jesus name (Pray it till you have peace to stop).
3. LORD, CHANGE MY NAME! I reject any name not from You in Jesus name.
4. Pray about the Anointing service of tomorrow! Pray for me!
5. Pray about today and pray the fasting prayers of today from “ WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13″ article/booklet.”
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:17am On Jul 21, 2018
TOPIC: YOUR SEASON OF ACHIEVEMENT BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 139:1-18; 2 TIMOTHY 2:21
God has created you with potentials for unimaginable possibilities. Whatever your age bracket looks like, you can be an achiever. You can put your skills, gifts and talents to work and come up with inventions, breakthroughs or remarkable achievements. You have been endowed to make impact and record success stories. You are not too young neither are you too old to succeed significantly. All you need to do is to take up challenges. Identify an area where you can make an impact....

Keep pursuing your dreams until you become recognized in history like Benjamin Franklin whose achievement in the various seasons of his life are documented. Many people reading this page are doing so with the aid of bifocals (reading eye glasses). Inventor? Benjamin Franklin,at age 79. The press that printed this page was powered by electricity! Today’s 1st devotional text reveals that you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Your being made in the IMAGE of God means you are CREATIVE and LOADED!...
The thoughts of God towards you are precious and wonderful!is no use trying to think of anything new, that everything has been done. The Holy Ghost wants you to know that YOU ARE WRONG! THERE ARE STILL GREATER LANDS TO CONQUER AND THERE ARE MORE GIANTS TO KILL! If you get to the top of the mountain, seek a bigger mountain! Kill a bigger giant!
Always declare this daily: “I did not come this far to only come this far! I will push myself harder! This is just the beginning! I am proud of my achievements but that does not mean I will be a slave to them! I refuse to be satisfied! My best is yet to come! I shall push for more till God calls me home! Amen and amen!” Pray now!...
Today is the last day of the 14-day fasting programme. PRAY THE GENERAL PRAYERS ON PAGE 93 AND PRAYERS ON PAGE 83 OF THE “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-13” BOOKLET. PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship to your God. ODM Hymn And Praise Worship Songs…
1. Pray about today’s word seriously as led.
2. Oh God, let my season of achievement be due today!
3. I refuse to die uncelebrated....
4. Father, give me ideas that will advertise my hidden potentials.
5. Pray in the Spirit for at least 10 minutes.
6. Pray about today seriously as led. Pray about any other issue(s) as led.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2018
TOPIC: LAUGHTER IS COMING! ISAAC IS NEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 21:1-12
I woke up early in the morning of Saturday 21st April, 2018. Still on my bed, I picked up an old edition of Our Daily Manna (ODM). It was the January to March edition of 2015. Sometimes I do that as I am led! I opened it and started glossing through some of the old stories therein. Suddenly these words dropped into my spirit, “LAUGHTER IS COMING.”
Oh, what great words of courage, hope and encouragement. I do not know who I have been sent to today, something is sure for some one reading this write-up today: LAUGHTER IS COMING! When Sarah went to bed the night before the angels visited her home in Genesis 18, little did she know that the following day, the good news of the birth of Isaac (laughter) would be broken to her. But alas, angels visited her home and there was a complete turnaround.
A Carrier Of Good News Of Laughter Will Visit Your Life This Season In Jesus Name! When the army of Syria captured the little girl and she became a housemaid in the house of General Naaman, little did he (Naaman) know that laughter was coming his way (2 Kings 5) and little did the little maid know that she was going to SEE LAUGHTER MANIFEST THROUGH HER TO HER GENERATION!

Listen: You cannot become AN AGENT OF LAUGHTER RUBBING OFF ON YOU! In no distant time, Naaman’s leprosy of many years became history!There is something around you that will cause you to laugh and laugh this season!That season is coming! IT IS SO NEAR!That is why you MUST NEVER QUIT NOW! Refuse to quit before your laughter shows up! Abraham nearly quit trusting God before ISAAC(LAUGHTER) was born!
What he got is called, ISHMAEL – a source of sweat and blood on earth today! Learn from his human mistake! Don’t run ahead of God to create your own laughter! It will turn to TEARS! Hold on till your laughter comes because I have just been shown again: Very soon! Very, very soon, you too will laugh your own laugh and dance your own dance in Jesus name! Pray now!
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Oh God of Israel, let laughter manifest and become my portion in Jesus name.
3. I refuse to rush ahead of God! I reject DEPRESSION! I shall not produce ISHMAEL! My ISAAC (laughter) must locate me in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. Lord, make me an agent of laughter to my generation! Take away whatever will make me to weep in Jesus name!
5. See Psalm 30: 5 AND PRAY: “Agents of weeping and cries of agony; disappear from my life! JOY COMETH NOW” (Pray it seriously).
6. Pray about today and about any other issue(s) affecting your joy.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2018
TOPIC: SECRET OF “POWER PASS POWER”
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 23:1-6 Welcome!
In Psalm 23:5, the Bible teaches that there are powers but the ultimate power is of God! Psalm 91:1 summarizes that The Almighty has all power,and in case you want to know if power pass power, read Exodus 7:10-12. When we talk about the power of God, there are levels; Elijah was a mighty man of God in 2 Kings 1: 9- 12! Some soldiers came to arrest Elijah; he just said a word and they were roasted. FIRE CONSUMED THEM; they DIED!
But in the case of Elisha, in 2 Kings 6:15-23, when a whole army came to arrest him, he showed them that ‘power pass power’ by ARRESTING THE ARRESTER! He led them to enemy territory! The king of Israel asked Elisha,“ My father, shall I kill them?” He said “NO, feed them and send them way!” Oh, Jesus! Power pass power! God has several ways of dealing with His enemies and your enemies- He can bury them alive like Korah, Dathan and Abiram.
He can bomb them from heaven like in Joshua 10: 9-11. One of the sweetest illustrations is when God demonstrates His power in Psalm 23: 4-5 – walking through the valley of the shadow of death ALIVE, with your enemies WATCHING YOU DANCE IN THE STORM! I decree: A table which no man or power can interpret shall be prepared for you from this day and this season and your enemies will WATCH YOU EAT THE FRUIT OF YOUR LABOUR in Jesus name! Those who say you will not reach the top, they will come and beg you for food at your table.
To get this TABLE PREPARED FOR YOU, you must be a SHEEP, NOT A GOAT! Remember Psalm 23: 1 – the Lord is my SHEPHERD! He is a Shepherd of sheep not of goats! There is no goat among His flock, because those that call themselves the sheep of the Almighty God, all have one characteristic: OBEDIENCE! THEY HEAR HIS VOICE!
In Luke 6: 4 Jesus Christ asked, “Why do you call Me ‘Lord, Lord’ and do not do the things I command you?” If you are not going to obey Him, don’t open your mouth and call Him your Shepherd. After you have surrendered to Him, after you do whatever He asked you to do, your life will then show that ‘POWER PASS POWER!’
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship to God.
2. I refuse to rush ahead of God! I refuse to copy others! I refuse to take actions in PANIC! I REFUSE to have IDOLS in my heart concerning any issue! Lord, show me a RHEMA concerning the following issue(s) of my life and ministry in Jesus name (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
3. Lord, make my paths STRAIGHT and free from the regrets of ‘HAD-I-KNOWN!’
4. Cancel DEADLY MISTAKES for the next 3 days!
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On Jul 24, 2018
TOPIC: WHY GIANTS FAIL! GOD IS NOT AN OPTION!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 SAMUEL 2: 1-10
A man only had 9 hours to go and come back on a journey. The time from his location to his destination was 2 hours, so to go and come back, he needed 4 hours. He set out on his journey and got to his destination on time. Getting there, he realized that he had forgotten SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT at home.
He spent 4 hours trying to find an alternative to what he had left at home so that he wouldn’t waste his limited time. He reached home and got WHAT he needed for his journey and set out again. This man was left with just 1 hour to go and come back on a journey of 4 hours. Humanly speaking, this was IMPOSSIBLE and of course you know the outcome – FAILURE! Many people spend 75% of their entire life struggling, believing that their planning, power, wisdom, hard work or dedication can get them to their destination.
Destiny and determination can make anyone successful, but both need ACTION! THE KEY IS PRAYER PLUS FAITH IN GOD! 1 Sam 2: 9 says: “He will keep the feet of His saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.” Did you get that? “…FOR BY STRENGTH SHALL NO MAN PREVAIL!” This is why presidents, financial gurus, military heroes and even nations fail! Oh, DEPEND ON GOD AND NOT ON YOUR connections or human effort! Effort is good but action (effort) without prayer is a nightmare!
Anybody can dance and anybody can sing but only GOD determines who becomes a superstar! Without God, ever hustle can remain an everlasting struggle of life. Until God is ready, nothing will be ready! If God is all you have, you already have everything that you need. Those who put everything in God’s hand will eventually see the hand of God in everything! The reason why many people are miserable in life is because they made God an option in their lives!
No! GOD IS NOT AN OPTION! HE IS THE ONLY OPTION! He is not a destination! You must travel with Him! Never rush ahead of God! Don’t start till you hear Him say: START! There is a limit of how long your effort can take you in life; only the grace of God has no boundaries! Delay is not DENIAL! Wait on God! Wait for God!
2. Repent from trusting in men or in your plans in the past.
3. Lord, You are not an option in my life’s race. You are the only option! I trust You again despite the pain and battles. I know that You will make a way where there seems to be NO WAY! I shall not end up in shame in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2018
TOPIC: POPE FRANCIS: BE THE SAINT NEXT DOOR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 1:19-30

Monday 9th April, 2018, Pope Francis released a major document known as an Apostolic Exhortation. The 100-page booklet called “Gaudete et Exsultate” (Rejoice and Be Glad)) focused on how people can be holy in a modern world filled with secular distractions and materialism. In it, he said Catholics should not give “excessive importance” to certain church rules while disregarding others. In other words, he exhorted them to live a balanced life!...
In the booklet, he also added that people in today’s world of evil should try to be “the saint next door” by being good and living the gospel as best as they could, keep charity (love) and mercy, rather than rigid rules at the centre of their lives. He equally said the sainthood was not only for bishops, priests and nuns or those“swooning in mystic rapture” but also for people living ordinary lives, with small gestures, patience and love. And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that: God has no separate standards for His people!...
A bishop and the ordinary soul on the street are treated with the same rules! HE IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS! In your own little corner where you are, you must “let your light so shine before men, so that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 5:16). YOU WILL GIVE ACCOUNT BEFORE GOD JUST LIKE YOUR PASTOR OR BISHOP! Every man or woman is running their separate race! Just like Apostle Paul urged Timothy, you must be “an example to the believers in word, in conversation, in charity (love), in spirit, in faith, in purity”
(1 Timothy 4:12)....
Let your life preach the cross of Christ! The truth is your life may be the Bible someone or some people may ever read before they die! The story is told of a father who was captivated by the pastoral life of the late Archbishop Benson Idahosa. The man was said to have said, “If this is the way the life of pastors are, then I would like my son to be a pastor.” Does your life attract people to God or it scares people away? Part of today’s scripture says,“Only let your conversation (conduct) be as it becometh the gospel of Christ” (Verse 27). Ask yourself a critical question, “Am I the saint next door?”

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. By the grace of God, I determine to be the SAINT NEXT DOOR!
2. Enough is enough! My life and ministry will NEVER BRING shame to the LORD. Father in heaven, help me to please You ALWAYS in Jesus name....
3. Holy Ghost, help me! My life will be the BIBLE the world will ever read in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today and about any other issue(s) affecting your joy.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On Jul 26, 2018
TOPIC: BARBARA BUSH: BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOURSELF!
BASIC Scripture: Psalm 139:8-18
Former United States First Lady, Barbara Bush, passed on Tuesday April 17, 2018 at the ripe age of 92. She was married to George Herbert Walker Bush, the 41st President of the United States for 73 years. She met her husband on the eve of World War II when they were both teenagers. They were both the longest married couple in presidential history! She was wife to a president and mother to another president (George W. Bush Jnr) and former Florida governor and one time presidential aspirant, Jeb Bush.
As First Lady from 1989 to 1993, she championed the cause for education; she just wanted everybody to be literate, a passion that drove her to establish a foundation for family literacy. Her son Jeb wrote this after her demise, “I’m exceptionally privileged to be the son of George Bush and the exceptionally gracious, gregarious, fun, funny, loving, tough, smart, graceful woman who was the force of nature known as Barbara Bush.”
Most interestingly, Orrin Hatch, America’s longest serving Republican senator remarked, “Barbara inspired us all to be the best version of ourselves.” You must understand the fact of your uniqueness! REFUSE TO BE A PHOTOCOPY OF ANYBODY ELSE! REMAIN THE ORIGINAL OF YOURSELF! ENVY NOBODY! Whichever way you look at yourself, you are the best version of yourself!

If you are black, try to be the best version of a black man/ woman! If you are African, be inspired to be the best version of an African; if you are European or American, strive to be the best version from those parts of the world! How would the world be if every married woman is inspired to be the best version of a wife and every married man is inspired to try to be the best version of a husband and ever
One in a leadership position is inspired to be the best leader? The world will no doubt, surely be a good place. “We’ve all forgotten how to be original” (Peter Jackson). “Very few people are original. There’s very little original anything out there. Because to be original means you have to stand alone” – Susan Powter. Today’s scripture (Vs.14) sums it all up when David said, “I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.” Be the best teacher, preacher, engineer, pilot, doctor, technician, artisan, messenger and house help. BE YOURSELF! Shalom!
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now
2. I REFUSE TO BE A PHOTOCOPY OF ANYBODY ELSE! I SHALL REMAIN AN ORIGINAL!
3. Father, help me to be the best person that You have made.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 248
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.