₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,161,662 members, 4,709,732 topics. Date: Monday, 21 January 2019 at 02:47 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (48938 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy / Our Daily Manna Bishop EXPOSED !!! Part 2 / Chris Kwapovwe Sex Audio With Rita Ibeni: 'Our Daily Manna' Publisher Denies It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Jul 27, 2018
TOPIC: THE MILLION DOLLAR SECRET
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PHILIPPIANS 2: 1-11
There were two houses standing next to each other. In one of them, resided a very unhappy family. The spouses yelled at each other, they fought and quarreled all the time. The other was a place of happiness and calm. During one of the fights,a wife asked her husband: “Did you ever hear them quarrel or yell over at that house? No! So, go there and see what they do to avoid it!” The husband stood at the window of his neighbors and watched. There, they were busy doing their own thing.
The wife was in the kitchen cooking, and the man sat at the table writing. The phone rang, and the man jumped up and headed to the hallway to get it. On his way he bumped into a vase, it fell and broke. The wife ran into the room from the kitchen. She also knelt down and started helping her husband to pick them up. The man said to his wife: “I am so sorry. I rushed to get the phone and bumped into the vase. It fell and got broken.” The wife replied: “No, honey, it is my fault. I put it there on the way. That’s why you bumped into it.” They kissed, and that was over. Both got back to what they were doing.

The man who watched them returned to his wife. She wanted to know what the secret of their happiness was. What he said was fantastic: “I know it now. In their family they both are guilty and in our family both of us are always right!” Amazing Holy Ghost! Did you get that? The above is the secret of family happiness and indeed the success of any relationship with others!
This”million-dollar secret”isn’t in not wanting to take responsibility, but rather in not ALWAYS CLAIMING YOUR RIGHT because you are dealing with IMPERFECT PEOPLE DAILY just as you are! You are not perfect! There are times when you need to forfeit your rights in order to win your peace that church group, office, market place, school, friendship or marriage, etc. Today’s scripture Vs. 3 says: “Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than themselves.” It means,consider the other person BETTER!
He or she may not be BETTER, but just consider it so! In fact, Romans 12:10 nailed it: “…in honour preferring one another.” To prefer means to endure and “pretend/assume” that the other person’s opinion is better! It means to play the “FOOL” sometimes! Wow! Not easy at all! But oh, as you PREFER others at home or as you go out daily and in church, etc, you will NEVER end up in DISHONOUR on this planet! Amen and amen! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. Repent from always wanting to have your way.
2. Ask for forgiveness concerning anybody you have not forgiven!
3. Holy Ghost, UPROOT BITTERNESS from my heart, my family, my life and my ministry.
4. I receive GRACE to PREFER others as I go out daily in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:48am On Jul 28, 2018
TOPIC: ALL THAT HAVE BREATH!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 150: 1- 6
Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with He that manufactured the GIFT OF LIFE! Note that the last verse of the Book of Psalms is the first verse in the school of victory – learning to praise God in advance for every anticipated victory. That verse – Psalm 150:6 says: “Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD!”
EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREATH! Note that breathing is not noisy! So that verse is saying that even when nothing noisy is happening; when no miracles, singing, noise, celebration which usually trigger noise and dancing, ATMOSPHERE,etc,are happening, just praise Him – ONCE YOU HAVE BREATH. Did you get that? Your main reason for that YOU HAVE BREATH!
It DID NOT SAY PRAISE God because of a new car, house, children, money or that decoration breakthrough you are waiting for. Listen: BREATH is a gift billions of dollars cannot buy and IT IS NOT NOISY OR SEEN!
But when you praise God in the midst of that battle, delay or pain, then something NOISY (celebration) will come forth! It is the SILENT UNSEEN PHASE (BREATH) that triggers the SHOUTING AND LOUD PHASE (celebration). Indeed in life, you can only have BLISS if you don’t chase it or murmur about it! It is in QUIETNESS and CONFIDENCE that your strength is announced! He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe!
Look back and thank God! Look forward and trust God! He closes doors no man can open and He opens doors no man can close! Oh, Charles Spurgeon once said: “To trust God in the light is nothing! Trusting Him in the dark is FAITH.” Lift your hand and begin to praise the LORD NOW because you have BREATH! Satan is in trouble because you have BREATH! Pray and praise Him now!
The U.K. Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE is Saturday August 4, 2018. Call: +44(0) 330-998- 1254; ACCESS CODE IS: 809720# Time: 8.00 a.m. U.K. time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in too! At Lekki Mountain, I rotate the two Mountains weekly. Satan is in trouble! Call +234-805-624-1771; 0815-262- 6135 for more information! See page 45 for details also!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My hope is built…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Lord God, I thank you for the BREATH OF LIFE! Thank you for the gift of life! Thank you for the QUIET PHASE of my life and ministry! I refuse to cry and I refuse to murmur! I know You hold my future and You have a plan! I trust You by faith and I praise You DAILY from now on! Thank you for the MERCY GIFT OF BREATH!
3. SCATTER every arrow of DEPRESSION AND SELF – PITY NOW!
4. PRAISE THE LORD SERIOUSLY AS LED NOW.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2018
TOPIC: MERCY IS HIS SWORD, MERCY IS HIS BOMB!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 25:1-10; 147:10
Vs. 10 of today’s 2nd scripture says: “He delighteth not in the strength of the horse: He taketh not pleasure in the legs of a man.” HE DOES NOT SAVE BY RICHES! HE DOES NOT SAVE BY UNIVERSITY DEGREES! HE DOES NOT SAVE BY THE POLICE OR ARMY! HE DOES NOT SAVE BY HUMAN ARM, LEG, WISDOM OR CONNECTIONS! Those who trust in men shall suffer!
Hosea 1: 7 says: “But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by horses, nor by horsemen.” Then come with me to Psalm 33:16-18: “There is no king saved by the multitude of an host: a mighty man is not delivered by much strength. An horseisa vain thing for safety; neither shall he deliver any by his great strength. Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear Him, upon them that hope in His mercy.”
IT IS THE MERCY OF GOD that will change that situation! IT IS THE MERCY OF GOD that will appear as your SHIELD OF HELP even at the last minute! IT IS THE MERCY OF GOD that will cause you to OVERTAKE the overtakers! Oh!

IT IS THE MERCY OF GOD that saves, delivers, promotes, decorates and announces men! MERCY is also called the ZEAL OF THE LORD OF HOSTS. When God shows you MERCY, He shows you His zeal for SPEEDY RESULTS! Mercy is His BOMB against your HATERS! Mercy is His sword of offence and your backbone of defence! Divine ZEAL means God will not rest till you are celebrated! Look up to Him! Look up to no man! You will NEVER end up in the arena of DISGRACE! Amen and amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah! O LORD, show me Your mercy DAILY this year in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 2 days, night and day).
3. Lord, I refuse to look up to the leg of any man! I refuse to look up to the arm of flesh! I refuse to trust in horses or in chariots! I look up to You and You alone! Don’t allow me to be ashamed in Jesus name (Pray it seriously with holy anger).
4. Pray Psalm 25: 1-3 at midnight and daily for 7 days!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:32am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:33am On Jul 30, 2018
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 10:13am On Jul 31, 2018
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Aug 01, 2018
TOPIC: HE WILL PUSH DOWN! YOU ARE ABOVE ALL!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 148: 1-14
Welcome to the presence of He that has a name for every star in the galaxy! Vs. 13 of today's scripture is our emphasis! It says: "Let them praise the name of the LORD, for His name alone is excellent; His glory is above the earth and heaven." The word "EXCELLENT" in the original HEBREW means "EXALTED!" So, to excel means to be EXALTED and to be ABOVE! It means to be number one! It means to be the WINNER AT LAST! That means wherever the NAME OF THE LORD is used, NOTHING ELSE CAN BE EXALTED! They will all be UN-EXALTED, DE-EXALTED, DEBASED, HUMILIATED, SUBORDINATED, DEGRADED, DEPRESSED and finally DESTROYED! Pray today using the name of He that died for you before the world began. His name will RISE AND PUSH DOWN that sickness, disease, poverty, marital delay, etc. When you use that NAME, you rise above ALL your ENEMIES! That same verse says: "His glory is above the earth and heaven." ABOVE means ON TOP! That verse summarized, means: Each time you use that name, you RISE (EXCEL) ABOVE (ON TOP) EVERY SITUATION. " Declare this now: "My horn is exalted! I rise above ALL my enemies and EXCEL above the following situations and circumstances (mention them now). I am ABOVE only and CAN NEVER BE BELOW! I shall be described as EXALTED and not DEMOTED! I shall be described as EXCELLENT and not DEBASED or DEGRADED! My enemies shall LICK my dust and they will serve me by FORCE!I EXCEL!I am EXCELLING!I am EXALTED in Jesus name.” Oh, lift up your hands and worship Him now for the gift of HIS NAME and for His BOUNDLESS LOVE for you!
The U.K. Tele-Conference ANOINTING SERVICE is Saturday August 4th, 2018. Call line: +44(0) 330-998- 1254. ACCESS CODE IS: 809720#. Time: 8.00 a.m. U.K. time. Bishop Dr. Chris will be on the line to MINISTER! Other nations can call in too!
1. Pray about today’s word in your own words!
2. Decree: IN JESUS EXALTED NAME, I command this circumstance (name it/them) to BOW; UN-EXALTED, DE- EXALTED, DEBASED, HUMILIATED, SUBORDINATED, DEGRADED and DESTROYED today!
3. I cannot be brought down or DEGRADED!I cannot end up in shame! The NAME of the LORD will cause me to EXCEL!
4. Pray about today seriously as led now.
Assignment: SUMMARIZE THAT VERSE IN YOUR OWN WORDS OF ONE OR TWO SENTENCES and send to: orderodm@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2018
ODM FOR TODAY

TOPIC: O.G MANDINO - UPGRADE EVERY DAY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 12: 1-12

I encourage people to read a minimum of 30 to 40 pages of something positive everyday to program their minds positively! Go to the library and check out books! Check the internet for information daily! Know this: Mr. O.G Mandino, who wrote, "THE GREATEST SALESMAN IN THE WORLD," was on the verge of committing suicide. But he went to the library, read the book, "Think and grow Rich" and his life turned around! Suicide was arrested! That is why THE WORD (your Bible), says in Vs. 2 of today's scripture, " be not confirmed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind." If there is no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm." Shakespeare said: "The fault, dear Brutus is not in our stars, But in ourselves, that we are underlings." So you have to program yourself or your mind WILL BE programmed for you by external events or people. The other thing is, you have to UPGRADE your goals! Have goals that are BEYOND your comfort zone because in other to do something you have never done, you have to become someone you have never been! You have to be a risk taker! If you aren't willing to take a RISK, you can't GROW, and if you can't grow, you can't become YOUR BEST. And if you can't become your best, you can't be happy. The other thing is to upgrade your relationships.
Also, you have to look at the people in your life and ask: “what is this relationship doing to me?” There are many people who, because of their toxic, negative energy draining people in their lives, will never be successful because those toxic relationships will compromise their power; because there isa new term in Psychiatry called “RELATIONAL ILLNESS.”

There are some people that can make sick! Now some people might ask, “can we change them?” No! It is a full time job changing yourself so why do you think you can change others? There are some people that are so negative, they can walk into a dark room and begin to develop. You either endure them or KICK THEM OUT of your life without apologies because it is your life and it’s only one! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What a friend…
1. I cancel failure and shame in Jesus name.
2. Lord, x-ray every man or woman around my life and ministry! FLUSH out those who will block my destiny decoration in Jesus name.
3. I receive grace to grow out of my comfort ZONE in Jesus name. I shall take risks!
4. Pray in Tongues A LOT today and cancel FALSE ACCUSATIONS against an ODM user! Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:38am On Aug 03, 2018
ODM FOR YESTERDAY

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE POST.

TOPIC: SECRET OF THE MARATHON!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PROVERBS 16: 10-17
I received an SMS below from a sister on February 1st this year and I am led to use it for today's devotional! "Sir, I did an online transfer on the 26th of January, 2018. I only have the alert which I will forward to you now, thanks so much sir. Please sir, I I wanted to send 5,000 naira to your Fidelity bank acct number (4011025435) this morning and I mistakenly sent 50,000 naira instead. Please in the name of God, kindly refund the excess 45,000 naira as it is meant for another purpose. Please sir, endeavour to respond to my request. I am confident that this is a ministry that will not do otherwise. I only wanted to assist the ministry with a token; no one asked me to do it. Please don't let this cost me my marriage. My bank details are... (withheld by me, Dr Chris, for reasons of privacy)." If course, when the text got to me and the staff confirmed that it was true, the money was IMMEDIATELY returned! Then the lady responded below: "Miguo sir, I can't thank you enough; I got my money. You proved yourself! No wonder your ministry is still surviving in spite of all odds. God bless and increase you in Jesus name"- (From Mrs. Felicia...+234-8065604385). THAT WAS INTEGRITY which is our watchword in this ministry!
No wonder Katrina Mayer noted: “Integrity is making sure that the things you say and the things you do are in alignment.” But the line, “No wonder your ministry is still surviving in spite of all odds” struck me like a harsh but positive hurricane. Indeed, this ministry has passed through unbelievable envy and enemies, and evil syndicates, most often with pastors and bishops as the originators, but all we have seen is growth and enlargement!

Never forget why integrity is important: When a man’s ways please the Lord, He will make even his enemies to be at peace with him or her (paraphrased, Prov. 16:7)! When your hands are clean, a million enemies will become a million ladders of promotion! The secret of staying long in business and ministry when others are falling aside, is integrity! I call it “the secret of the marathon!” Pursue INTEGRITY before God and man and you will never faint in your life’s assignment! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship.
2. Repent from ways in which you have done things without integrity in the past.
3. Lord, when others are fainting, INTEGRITY will grant me SPEED!
4. Lord, I do not pray to be popular! I pray to last long in life and ministry and to KNOW YOUR WAYS in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2018
TOPIC: LORD, TAKE ME TO GOSHEN!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EXODUS 10:21-29
Life in Egypt was a life full of darkness for God's people. Light symbolizes God! 1 John 1:5 declares that "God is light and in Him is no darkness at all." Note the words, "AT ALL." Whatever your FATHER GOD has not allowed or planted in your life and ministry is defined as DARKNESS! I prophesy: ANY TRACE OF DARKNESS WILL SCATTER today and this year in Jesus name! From today, whatever represents darkness in your life, family, ministry and destiny shall divorce you and be extinguished from you by the glorious light of Jesus! God can use darkness to bring judgement on His enemies like the plague of darkness in Egypt. Ah! That plague is described as: darkness "which may be felt." It covered "all the land of Egypt," so that "they saw not one another, neither rose any from his place for three days" (Exodus 10:21-23). Did you get that? They were STAGNATED AND LIMITED for 3 days! Whatever limits or STAGNATES you is DARKNESS! I Prophesy: In this year of DECORATION, Jehovah shall desecrate every Pharaoh keeping you in any form of bondage with misery, pain, sorrow and anguish by fire. Those opposing your DECORATION this year shall be given THE BED OF AFFLICTION PERPETUALLY in Jesus name. Hear this: "...but all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings." That means the darkness in Egypt did not get to the land of Goshen (Ex. 10:23b).
There is still a land called “GOSHEN” in every country today! It is where God wants to take you to this year and whether the devil likes it or not, you will get there! GOSHEN is GOD SEPARATING YOU FROM THE CROWD! GOSHEN IS GOD TELLING YOU THAT YOUR CASE IS DIFFERENT! It is a darkness-free land. It is a land free from sickness, disease, untimely death, disappointment, DISGRACE and bondage.
Prophet Isaiah caught a glimpse of the glory of that land when he prophesied: “…I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.” It makes no difference where you are or what you are passing through right now, GOSHEN (your land of decoration) is possible! Rise in faith, pray and declare: “LORD, TAKE ME TO MY GOSHEN” this year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song.
2. Whatever represents darkness in my life,catch fire (pray it seriously).
3. Command light (decoration) to shine upon you and all yours now in Jesus name.
4. Satan, you are a liar; I must get to my Goshen land this year in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2018
TOPIC: YOUR HAIR WAS LONG!
TAKE IT BACK!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JUDGES 16: 13-31
Not that long ago, Nokia was the most dominant mobile phone maker. It ruled the mobile industry for over 10 years. Nokia was so dominant that they felt they could do nothing wrong! Then all of a sudden, in 2007, the late Steve Jobs launched the I-phone and started the touch smartphone revolution. Nokia also joined the race of touch screen phones but they didn't realize that people were interested in apps and good interface rather than the hardware alone. At that time, 60% of the phones in the world were sold by Nokia, but the sales drop down to 10% within 2 years! Nokia was slow to respond to the new trend and soon got out of the race. And in 2013, they fired over 25,000 of their employees and shut down most of their production sites worldwide. Though they were acquired by Microsoft later that year, the company's evaluation which was more than $50 billion, was sold out for just $7 billion. Gosh! It was such a tragic time for the company that even their CEO cried during a speech! He said, "We didn't do anything wrong, but somehow we lost." The biggest tech company went bankrupt just because they didn't adopt change! Did you get that? "Change might be hard, but it's always for the best." Insanity is sometimes defined as doing the same thing every year and expecting a different result! Even in your private life, always adopt change because change is growth! Learn from Nokia! Avoid tears later! Ah! The Holy Ghost wants you to DO A CHECK-UP on your life, family and ministry daily/weekly. REFUSE TO LIVE ON PAST GLORY! It is easy to move from SAMSON (shining sun) to ICHABOD (departed glory) without knowing! CHECK IF YOUR HAIR IS STILL LONG OR IF IT HAS BEEN CUT by the demonic DELILAHS of this world.
Was your past better than your present? Then someone has changed your name to ICHABOD just as they changed NOKIA to NONSENSE! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship to God.
2. I cancel failure and shame in Jesus name.
3. Lord, let my HAIR grow again! I refuse the name ‘ICHABOD’ and I refuse the title of“ONCE–UPON-A TIME” in Jesus name.
4. Pray in Tongues today and cancel a PREGNANCY MISCARRIAGE against an ODM user!
5. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s)affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Aug 06, 2018
TOPIC: THE HUSBAND AND HIS LONG JOURNEY – 1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 7: 11 -25
One day, a husband made the following proposal to his wife: “Honey, I will leave the house: I will travel far away, get a job and work hard in order to come back and give you the comfortable life that you deserve. I do not know how long I will stay away, I only ask one thing: please wait for me,and while I am away, you should be faithful to me, because I will be faithful to you.”
His wife agreed, so the young man left. He walked many days until he found a farmer who was in need of someone to help him. The young man offered his services. He was accepted. Then he discussed the terms with his boss “Let me work for As long as I want and when I think I should go home, please relieve me of my duties. I do not want to receive my salary. I ask you to save it for me, until the day I leave. The day I decide to go, please give me the money and I will go my way.”
They agreed on that. So, the young man worked for twenty years without holiday and without rest. After twenty years, he came to his boss and said,“Boss, I want my money, because I am returning to my home.” The boss replied: “Alright, after all, I made a deal with you and I will stick to it. However, before you go I want to offer you something new: I will give you all your money and send you away; or I will give you 3 pieces of advice and send you away. If I give you money, you lose the 3 pieces of advice. If I give you the 3 pieces of advice, you lose the money.
Now, go to your room and think about your answer. He thought for two days. Then he went to the boss and told him, “I want the 3 pieces of advice.” The boss stressed again, “If I give you the 3 pieces of advice, I will not give you the money,” and the man replied, “I want the 3 pieces of advice The boss then told him:
(1.) Never take shortcuts in your life, shorter and unknown paths can cost your life.
(2) Never be too curious, for curiosity towards evil can be deadly.
(3) Never make decisions in moments of anger or pain, because when you repent, it could be too late…. (As we continue tomorrow, you must understand that in life, there comes a time when GOOD COUNSEL is better than RICHES/WEALTH!). A fool thinks himself to be wise but a wise man thinks himself to be a fool! Ecc 7: 12 says: “For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.”
WISDOM GIVETH LIFE! It means that in critical battles, only wisdom can save your life from disgrace! Pursue wisdom aggressively!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My hope is built …
2. Lord, BAPTIZE me with uncommon wisdom AFRESH in Jesus name.
3. Holy Ghost, drop into my spirit UNCOMMON IDEAS that will change my life and my world (Pray it seriously today and for 3 weeks).
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s)affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2018
TOPIC: THE HUSBAND AND HIS LONG JOURNEY – 2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 13: 17 – 22
We continue from yesterday! After giving these 3 pieces of advice, the boss said to the man: “Here, you have 3 loaves of bread, 2 are for you to eat during the journey and the last is for you to eat with your wife when you get home.” So the man went his way, after twenty years away from home and from his wife whom he loved so much. After the first day of travel, he found a man who greeted him and asked, “Where are you going?” He replied: “To a distant place which is about 20 days away if I continue walking.”
The man said to him: “Ah! This path is too long! I know a shortcut that is very safe and you will arrive in 5 days only.” The man began to follow the path suggested until he remembered the first piece of advice: Never take shortcuts in your life, shorter and unknown paths can cost your life! Then, he returned and followed the long path. Days later, he learned that the shortcut had led to an ambush. After a few more days of travel, he found a little hotel by the roadside, where he could rest. During the night, he woke up as he heard a terrifying scream.
As he was opening the door, he remembered the second piece of advice: Never be too curious, for curiosity towards evil can be deadly! So he returned, lay down again and slept. In the morning after breakfast, the owner of the hotel told him: “You are the first guest to leave this inn alive. My neighbour is crazy! He usually shouts at night to attract the attention of anyone and he kills them instantly.”
The man continued on his journey until he finally got home. Through the glass, he was able to see his wife caressing the head of a man. He became very angry!
However, he took a deep breath and remembered the third piece of advice: Never make decisions in moments of anger, because when you repent, it could be too late! Then he stopped and decided to sleep outside that night. In the morning, he was calmer and thought, “I will not kill my wife and her lover. I am going back to my boss to ask him to take me back.” As he was reflecting, his wife opened the door suddenly, saw him and screamed: “Oh! Happy day!
I waited patiently for you for twenty good years. This man here is your son! When you left, I discovered that I was pregnant. Today he is twenty years old.” Hearing that, the man asked her forgiveness! And at breakfast the following morning when he broke the 2nd bread, the man found all his 20 years money! These 3 pieces of advice will help you in your life’s journey!

I love the 1st one – Never take shortcuts! Delay is not a denial! Remember today’s scripture, Vs. 17! Sometimes the longer route and delay, could become your dancing super- story! The shortcut could be full of Philistines and dangerous battles! Hold on to God and hold out!

PRAYER POINT: Take Song 2: What a friend …
1. I command every spirit of HASTE; loose me and go. I am not your candidate in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Aug 08, 2018
TOPIC: LORD, OPEN MY SERVANT’S EYES!
TOPIC: BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 KINGS 6: 8-17
Verse 17 of today’s scripture is a secret that will unlock your career, health, business and marital testimony! It says: “And Elisha prayed, and said, ‘LORD, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see.’ And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man;and he saw:and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” There are three things here:
1.There is a spiritual world which we can’t see with our physical eyes! This spiritual world contains every good God has sent to you. It contains your decoration package and testimonies!
2. An eye was opened! It means that, some eyes are blind to the spirit world.
3. It was the eye of Elisha’s helper – his servant! Don’t forget that everybody on this planet has a servant! EVERY OF YOUR GOD- SENT HELPER IS YOUR SERVANT – they were sent to serve you, whether they are billionaires, your husband/wife, doctors, teachers, pastors, cleaners, drivers, security, parents, etc, or whatever!
But what the Holy Ghost is revealing to you today is that MANY OF YOUR GOD SENT HELPERS ARE BLIND TO YOU! THEY ARE BLIND TO THE GOOD SURROUNDING YOU! THEY ARE BLIND TO THE GOOD IN YOU! Elisha’s helper (his servant) was BLIND! He did not know the glory, power and fire of chariots surrounding them! All he saw were the chariots of the enemy! Do you know that some of your helpers see only your bad side, your battles, your weaknesses, etc?
Yes, all that some of your HELPERS see are the satanic chariots and arrows sent against you! All they see is what satan is doing in your life/ministry and they become discouraged! They begin to feel that HELPING YOU HAS NO RESULTS! So use today’s devotional to pray for 7 days: “LORD, OPEN THE EYES OF MY HELPERS TO SEE THE GOOD IN ME! Let them see the glory in me! Let them see Your FINGER in my life, family and ministry! Lord, encourage every discouraged helper of my destiny!” As you pray it, I see a NEW BEGINNING! I see HELPERS returning back to you! I see RESTORATION that will shock you! Amen and amen!
Get and give out this ODM Booklet as a SPECIAL GIFT item for weddings, anniversaries, dedications, birthdays, etc, to bless a soul! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship.
2. LORD, OPEN THE EYES OF MY HELPERS TO SEE THE GOOD IN ME!
3. My Father, my Father, let my helpers see Your glory in me! Let them see Your FINGER in my life, family and ministry! Pray about today now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:01am On Aug 09, 2018
TOPIC: GOD IS NOT JUST AN AUTHOR; BUT A FINISHER!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: HEBREWS 12: 1-3; EPHESIANS 2: 4-10
Hebrews 12: 2 says, “Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” He is the AUTHOR (Beginner) and the FINISHER of your CHRISTIAN RACE!
The Amplified Bible puts it this way: “[Looking away from all that will distract us and] focusing our eyes on Jesus, who is the Author and Perfecter of faith [the first incentive for our belief and the One who brings our faith to maturity]…” Wow! He is the PERFECTER of your FAITH and He BRINGS IT TO MATURITY! Oh, thank God that He will never leave you as an ABANDONED PROJECT! It does not matter what you are facing right now, you will NEVER be an UNCOMPLETED AND ABANDONED project! Your God is a FINISHER!
Until you arrive at your Promised Land, He does not stop! See Philippians 1: 6 -“And I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion…” You are in fact His workmanship (Eph 2:10), and He’s not going to quit in the middle of His project! Your life and ministry are still “under construction,” and that is why you must NEVER QUIT NOW or allow DEPRESSION! God is going to complete it! Always tell the devil that God has not finished with you and that your life can be described as “WORK-IN–PROGRESS!”
NEVER WRITE OFF YOURSELF! NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS! Never allow others to talk you down! YOU WILL END UP AS AN ENVIABLE STAR in Jesus name! Amen! Get and give out this ODM Booklet as a SPECIAL GIFT item for weddings, anniversaries, dedications, birthdays etc to bless a soul! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My hope is built ……
2. I am a PROJECT STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION. God has not finished with me.
3. I will NEVER be an UNCOMPLETED AND ABANDONED project in Jesus name (Pray it seriously)!
4. The LORD who has started His good work in me will finish it in Jesus name. YEA! HE IS A FINISHER! SATAN IS IN TROUBLE!
5. Cancel every WEEPING in your local church and family in next 7 days!
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s)affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Aug 10, 2018
TOPIC: TOPIC: LORD, LET THEM SEE MY GLORY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 KINGS 6: 16-22
Vs 20 of today’s scripture says: “And it came to pass, when they were come into Samaria, that Elisha said, ‘LORD, open the eyes of these men, that they may see.’ And the LORD opened their eyes, and they saw; and, behold, they were in the midst of Samaria.” Most times, God will NOT allow the enemy to see you till you have crossed certain junctures of life!
They will not see you till you have arrived at a certain level of GRACE! That was the same reason why Ex 13:17 says: “And it came to pass, when Pharaoh had let the people go, that God led them not through the way of the land of the Philistines, although that was near; for God said, ‘Lest peradventure the people repent when they see war, and they return to Egypt.” Did you get that? God did not want them to come in contact with, or SEE the PHILISTINES because they would have CRUSHED the young nation easily!
Did Ahithophel not die for David to sit on his throne? But don’t forget that Psalm 23:5 is still in the Bible! God can also PREPARE YOUR TABLE OF DECORATION in the presence of your enemies (Psalm 23:5)! They can be alive to see your glory! Elisha re-opened the eyes of the Syrians, after he had surrendered them to the king of Israel in order to SHOW THEM THAT JEHOVAH IS THE HIGHEST! That should be your story and your prayers!
Consider a similar example in the case of two angels who visited Lot in Sodom. The principle of blinding your enemies is no more than being hidden by God – Psalm 27: 5; Psalm 64: 2, Psalm 91: 4, Psalm 143: 9. The key to staying hidden by God is to stay in the place of intimacy with Him – to remain in the secret place. Prepare for World Vigil Day on Friday August 17th 2018.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What a friend… (Pray for 7 days).
‘1. LORD, OPEN THE EYES OF MY ENEMIES TO SEE THE TABLE YOU HAVE PREPARED BEFORE ME!
2. LORD GOD, show those who hate me that Jehovah is the highest!
READ DAILY BIBLE STUDY
3. LORD, HIDE ME WHERE NO ENEMY can see me! Declare Psalm 27: 5 and other Psalms above as many times as led now!
4. Pray seriously about today and ANY MATTER affecting your peace!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:28am On Aug 11, 2018
TOPIC: THE REJECTED ARE HIS DANCING PAD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 147:1-20
Vs. 2 of today’s scripture says: “The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: He gathereth together the outcasts of Israel.” Israel was an OUTCAST NATION in the Committee of Nations until 1945. In fact, Deuteronomy 30: 3 says: “That the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.”
Thus the SCATTERED became the PAMPERED! God will sometimes pass you through the road of false accusations and pain. He may allow men to reject you and cast you out of their social circle. When men reject you, He will rejoice over you. Yes! God rejoices over His people even when they are weeping! No wonder Zephaniah 3: 17 says: “The LORD thy God in the midst of thee is mighty; He will save, He will rejoice over thee with joy; He will rest in His love, He will joy over thee with singing.”
God sings and rejoices because of you because HE IS MIGHTY and because He sees what you don’t see! He sees your GREATER TOMORROW! He sees the Jephthah not rejected by his brethren? But did he not rule over them at last? Ah! If you live for people’s acceptance, then you will die from their rejection! Learn to take rejection as a motivation to prove people wrong! BE UNSTOPPABLE!
NOBODY WAS THERE WHEN YOUR GOD CREATED YOU and so their OPINIONS do not matter! ONLY YOUR GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY! Ask Jephthah! Rejection does not mean that you are not good enough! It only means that somebody is BLIND to your destiny and the good in you! And Oh, most times, God will keep those who will hurt you in future to reject you and walk away now!
Always remember Israel (rejected by the world), Jephthah (rejected by his brethren), Moses (rejected by his people for 40 years) and the LORD Himself (rejected and crucified by His own creation)! They were all rejected before they became divine rejoicing centers! Hold on! You are the next to REJOICE! Get and give out this ODM Booklet as a SPECIAL GIFT item!
2. Lord God, I LOOK UP to You ALONE! I reject the OPINIONS of others concerning me!
3. CANCEL ANY WRONG WORD SPOKEN AGAINST YOU in the past!
4. LORD GOD, You are in my midst and You are MIGHTY. Do a thing that will confirm Your MIGHTINESS. Make my family and I, Your CONFIRMATION and REJOICING CENTERS in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:59am On Aug 12, 2018
TOPIC: RIVER JORDAN: MY HEAVEN MUST OPEN!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 KINGS 2:5-14
Welcome to today’s devotional encounter! Vs. 14 says: “And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, ‘Where is the LORD God of Elijah?’ And when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.” Glory be to God! Note that if not for the NEW GARMENT Elisha wore (the mantle), Jordan would have stopped and consumed him! Jordan showed up after his CHANGE OF GARMENT AND DECORATION to hinder him from going forward, just like the Red Sea showed up against the children of Israel to hinder their passage into the wilderness!
Jordan in the Old Testament means the River of Judgment. It represents that power that wants to pronounce or produce an evil judgment against your DECORATION PARTY this year! Jordan symbolizes the place of hindrances, limitations, stagnation, shame, ridicule and mockery. The sons of the prophets had their base in the environs of Jordan and were willing to laugh at and mock Elisha to scorn because they believed he would never escape Jordan, Ah!
But they were disappointed! River Jordan became his HIGHWAY EXPRESS! What was supposed to demote you will promote you! What was supposed to be a setback to you will become your step up! Note: “And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, ‘Where is the LORD God of Elijah?” And when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.” That means he went over his limitations, obstacles, barriers, reproach, disgrace and shame! Fear Not! You Will Go Over That Mountain! You Are Coming Out Of That Valley!
Elisha became unstoppable sign and wonder, power broker and miracle worker and that shall be your story. The Holy Ghost emphasis to you through today’s devotional is that whether satan, your enemies or your haters like it or not, your life, ministry and destiny must go forward this year! Every enemy of your DECORATION and CELEBRATION this year shall dry up.
Remember that more than 2,000 years later, Jesus was baptized (dipped) in River Jordan and HIS HEAVEN WAS OPENED AND HE WAS ANNOUNCED! Jordan in the New Testament means your time, season and place of OPEN HEAVENS and DIVINE ANNOUNCEMENT. This is that season! I see a new beginning!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as led now.
2. I refuse to be stopped or hindered by any power this year in Jesus name.
3. O Lord, stop my stoppers! I must move forward in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Aug 13, 2018
TOPIC: WHEN THE WIFE WAS ASKED A QUESTION…
BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 20: 1-18
Years ago at a marriage conference, a wife was asked if her husband made her happy! Of course the husband stood by her with smiles and confidence from knowing what her answer would be! He thought his wife would say “YES,” because they had a happy marriage. However, his wife responded with a shocking “NO.” She said further: “My husband has never made me happy and does not make me happy!
I am happy. Whether I am happy or not is not dependent on him, but on me. I am the only person on whom my happiness depends. I choose to be happy in every situation and every moment of my life, for if my happiness depended on another person, thing or circumstance on the face of the earth, I would be in serious trouble. Everything that exists in this life constantly changes: the human being, the riches, my body, the climate, my boss, the pleasures, the friends, and my physical and mental health.
I could quote an endless list. I need to decide to be happy regardless of anything else that happens. Whether I own a lot or a little, I am happy! Whether I’m going out or staying at home alone, I’m happy! Whether I am rich or poor, I am happy! I am married but I was already happy when I was single! I’m happy for myself. Other things, people, moments or situations are experiences that might cause joy or sadness. For example, when someone I love dies, I am a happy person in an inevitable moment of sadness.
I learn from past experiences and I live those that are eternal like loving, forgiving, helping, understanding, accepting and consoling. I love my life not because my life is easier than anyone else’s, but because I have decided to be happy as an individual. I am responsible for my happiness! And that’s how I’ve had a successful marriage for so many years. ”Wow!The Holy Ghost is saying to A USER OF TODAY’S DEVOTIONAL: “Never give anyone else the responsibility to control your happiness.
Be happy IN SEASON AND OUT OF SEASON! Be happy even in severe battles, in sickness, in health, in need or in plenty, etc. Do not devalue yourself! And always remember: “Thou shalt have no other God beside me.” That means: Don’t allow another human being like you to be your source of joy or sorrow! LOOK ONLY TO GOD! Your happiness is in God and in you! Peace!
Get and give out this ODM Booklet as a SPECIAL GIFT item for weddings, anniversaries, dedications, birthdays, etc, to bless a soul! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY!
2. Repent from allowing people to control your happiness in the past.
3. Repent from making anybody your IDOL in the past.
4. I shall not allow the following people or person to affect my joy or sorrow again (Mention their names).
5. Pray about today now!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:54am On Aug 14, 2018
TOPIC: WHEN A MYSTERIOUS SNAKE SWALLOWS £70,000!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 22: 1-8
Ridiculous! Bizarre! Unbelievable! These were the words that hit the world when a sales clerk in Nigeria told auditors that a snake had swallowed the equivalent of more than £70,000. The woman (Names withheld for legal reasons) was working at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, (JAMB), which collects examination fees. After 36 million naira (£72,050) went missing from the exam board, the lady blamed the animal.
But the government organization dismissed her claim and has started disciplinary/legal proceedings against her! Later, the lady denied the allegations that she stole the money but confessed that her housemaid had connived with another JAMB staff (names withheld), to “spiritually” (through a snake) steal the money from the vault in the account office! Wow! Oh, I call it ‘AFRICAN MAGIC!’ But on a lighter note, that snake must be very rich now as a multi-millionaire!
But how did the snake enter the VAULT without swallowing up the gate men on duty? Probably that snake only eats raw money and in millions! Oh, what a pet! I pray that, that money-eating snake does not come near where you bank! I remember that at the Garden of Eden, a snake was also an expert in eating apples with Eve! Lord, don’t allow that snake to come near our Central or Reserve banks in Jesus name! Lord, expose all those using DEMONIC SNAKES to swallow up your money or glory!
NOW SERIOUSLY SPEAKING, the Holy GHOST wants you to decree: THAT EVERY GARMENT OF LOSS MUST BURN! There shall be NO LOSS because the THIEF (SATAN and his gang) has been UNMASKED and they MUST RESTORE all that they stole seven fold! Whatever was swallowed up by DEMONIC SNAKES MUST BE VOMITED in Jesus name!
They will Vomit your lost customers, your delayed promotion, your health, your glory and your swallowed-up favour! Yes, they will VOMIT your swallowed up helpers too! I see whatever was taken from you being RESTORED SEVEN-FOLD in Jesus name (See Prov. 6: 31). DEMONIC SNAKES MUST DIE! Pray seriously now! Our Daily Manna Devotional Today 14th August 2018 – TOPIC: WHEN A MYSTERIOUS SNAKE SWALLOWS £70,000!
PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of victory now.
2. I decree today: Satan, you are a THIEF! Any power that has swallowed up what is mine, VOMIT IT NOW in Jesus name! VOMIT it NOW like Jonah was vomited by the fish in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 days, night and day).
3. I decree by FIRE: Satan, you are a ROBBER! Every DEMONIC SNAKE ATTACKING MY DESTINY MUST DIE! You evil serpent, you are CURSED! Vomit my glory and vomit my testimony…(mention more issues) in Jesus name (Pray it with holy anger).
4. LORD GOD, RESTORE ME! RESTORE MY FAMILY! RESTORE MY MINISTRY in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
Come to think of this?.......
1. Eternal life = free
2. Church entrance = free
3. Christ's salvation = free
4. God's love = free
5. Breath of life = free

A. Cigarette = pay
B. Prostitution = pay
C. Alcohol =pay
D. Nightclub entrance fee= pay
E. Powers to rule the world = pay

Then why are people paying for hell while PARADISE is free?
Think twice
Believe in Christ and you shall be saved..
We always think of Valentine's day
Birth day
Father's day
Mother's day
Children's day
Our day,
Farmer's day
Teacher's day
Christmas day
Independence day
Boxing day,
This day,
That day,
Day in Day out.

Have u ever thought of Judgement Day, is it going to be a day of celebration or condemnation for u?
If u're safe, what about ur friends & loved ones. Show dem luv by telling dem about d Judgement Day. Plz pass dis to ur loved ones, let heaven be happy for u today. Plz don't say later, do it now bcoz tomorrow may be too late.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:14am On Aug 15, 2018
TOPIC: TAMMIE JO SHULTS: YOU TOO CAN DO IT
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 4: 1-24
Tuesday April 17, 2018 was just like any other day in the life of many Americans. One of the airlines in America, Southwest Airlines, got busy with its scheduled flights for the day. Its Boeing 737-700 filled some 143 passengers with 5 crew members on board for a flight from La Guardia Local Airport in New York to Dallas, Texas.
But around 11.20am as the plane flew near Philadelphia, there was a loud explosion in the left engine. Alas, the left engine of Flight 1380 had exploded in mid-air at an altitude of 32,000 feet. A piece of shrapnel from the exploded engine blew out a window causing the cabin to depressurize. Oxygen masks dropped; one of the passengers, a woman, was already being sucked out of the window of the plane until some of the passengers grabbed her and pulled her back into the plane. Some of the passengers called their loved ones to wish them goodbye because they thought the end for them had come.
In the midst of the confusion and panic, the pilot, Tammie Jo Shults, a 56 year-old woman kept her cool and brought Flight 1380 down for an emergency landing at Philadelphia International Airport. At the end of the day, 7 people were treated for injuries and only one person (the woman who was pulled back into the plane) died. She broke records as a navy pilot! She was said to have landed her fighter plane on boats at 150 miles per hour and eventually became an instructor.
Oh! Deborah in today’s scripture was a woman! Jabin had 900 chariots and oppressed Israel for 20 years but Deborah, with the help of Barak, subdued him. Gender is not an excuse for failure! INDEED THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR FAILURE! “The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore” (Vincent Van Gogh).
Kick out EXCUSES! Reject WORRY, ANXIETY and FEAR! The GOD WHO CREATED THE STORM ALSO CREATED THE RAINBOW! BE CALM IN YOUR STORM because a RAINBOW is very near!The LORD will use you to glorify His name! Yes! I see millions congratulating you! You will NEVER end up in shame! BE STILL! Hold on!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What a friend…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. I choose to be BRAVE, CALM and STILL in the storms of life! I reject TEARS, FEAR, WORRY and PANIC in Jesus name! Lord, I look up to Thee alone! Take me from SHAME and disgrace concerning the following issues of my life and ministry (Mention and pray about them seriously).
3. LORD, make me a lifter of burden sand a hope restorer in the lives of men and women.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:25am On Aug 16, 2018
TOPIC: THE CLAY’S EXPERIENCE!
BASIC
SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 18:1-11
There was a couple who used to go to England to shop in the beautiful stores. They both liked antiques and pottery and especially teacups. This was their twenty fifth wedding anniversary. One day in this beautiful shop, they saw a beautiful cup. They said, “May we see that? We have never seen one quite so beautiful”.
As the lady handed it to them, the cup spoke suddenly: “You don’t understand.” It said, “I have always been a teacup. There was a time when I was red and I was clay; my master took me and rolled me and patted me over and over and I yelled out, “let me alone” but he only smiled, ‘Not Yet!’ ‘Then he put me in the oven! I never felt such heat!’ the cup said. “I wondered why he wanted to burn me, and I yelled and knocked at the door.
I could see him through the opening and I could read his lips as he shook his head, ‘Not yet.’ “Finally the door opened! He put me on the shelf, and I began to cool. ‘This is better’ I said. ‘And he brushed and painted me all over. The fumes were horrible! I thought I would go into shock. ‘Stop it, stop it! I cried.” He only nodded, ‘Not yet!’ Then suddenly he put me back into the oven, not like the first one. This was twice as hot and I knew I would suffocate! I begged! I pleaded!
I screamed! I cried! All the time I could see him through the opening, nodding his head and saying, ‘Not yet’. Then I knew there wasn’t any hope. I would never make it. I was ready to give up. But the door suddenly opened and he took me out and placed me on the shelf. One hour later, he handed me a mirror and said, ‘look at yourself ’. And I did. I said ‘That’s not me; that couldn’t be me. It’s beautiful, I am beautiful’.
I want you to remember that he said ‘I know it hurts to be rolled and patted, but if I had left you alone, you would have dried up, you would have crumbled, you would have cracked, you would not have had any colour in your life.” Just like the story in the Book of Jeremiah 18:1-6, be a clay that will allow the work of the Potter. “Storms don’t come to teach us painful lessons, rather they were meant to wash us clean” (Shannon L. Alder). God knows what He is doing (for all of us).
He is the Potter,and we are His clay. He will mould us into a flawless piece of work to fulfill His good, pleasing, and perfect will! Refuse to QUIT! Let Him mould you! I see a better you!
Get and give out this ODM Booklet as a SPECIAL GIFT item for weddings, anniversaries, dedications, birthdays, etc, to bless a soul! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIG-ZAGS, ODM creates SANITY! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship to your God. ODM Daily Hymn Songs
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray on it as led.
2. Lord, I will NOT miss Your WILL and I will not miss my Promised Land in Jesus name!
3. I am not a QUITTER! O Lord, help me to position myself for Your moulding and work in me in Jesus name.
4. Pray any other prayer as you are led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Aug 17, 2018
TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY: ACCUSING THE ACCUSER!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: REVELATION 12:9-11; ISAIAH 50:1-8
Welcome to this VIGIL DAY in this month of August! Vs. 10 of today’s 1st scripture says: “And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, ‘Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.”
One of the ways satan hinders/stops God’s people is by accusing them before the HIGHEST COURT IN THE UNIVERSE day/night. That means that this court sits 24 hours and it has no public holidays! Satan accused Prophet Job in JOB 1 AND 2. He accused Moses even at death (Jude 9). He accused Joshua the high priest (Zechariah 3:1).
When a man or woman is under demonic accusation, then unnecessary delay, lack and eating like an ant, lack of helpers, evil odour, disappointment at the edge of breakthroughs, fighting unnecessary and unending battles, never attaining the peak of any business/career, etc, becomes the pattern of such a life.
EVIL SATANIC LETTERS are often written against such a life for spiritual, legal argument. This has been shared in this devotional before, but arise today/tonight as you join all ODM users worldwide to tell the devil: “Enough is enough; my ‘elder brother,’ Jesus Christ, has paid the price. I cannot be accused again.” Pray now! Pray tonight 12am!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now. “ The ODM Hymn And Praise/Worship Songs ”
1. Thank God for the word today and plead the Blood of Jesus now.
2. This August and the last days of this year, I command every local “Prince of Persia” monitoring the territory of my life; be pulled down in Jesus name (Pray it seriously now/ tonight 12am).
3. Satan, you are a liar! Jesus Christ has paid the price for me! I overcome you by His Blood! I cannot be accused again! Pack your loads and go NOW in Jesus name (Pray it seriously now/tonight 12am).
4. Read Romans 8:33 & Isaiah 50:8! Pray: Satan, I cannot be stopped or accused! It is God that justifieth me! Pack your loads and go!
5. My Father, my Father, I dismantle every territorial altar ministering against me in Jesus name (Pray it seriously now/tonight).
6. I command my environment to refuse to listen to the voice of my accusers (enemies) in Jesus name (Pray it seriously/tonight 12am).
READ PRAYERS TO BEGIN EACH MONTH OF 2018! - PRAY THEM FOR FIRST THREE DAYS OF EACH MONTH!
7. I command the demonic “queen of heaven” over my life, family and ministry to crash land in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
8. I command satanic letters in any coven; catch fire and expire tonight and in these “EMBER MONTHS” in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
9. Lord, use next weekend’s anointing service to nullify every satanic letter speaking against my life, family and ministry in JESUS NAME.
10. Tonight 12a.m. – 1a.m, turn to page 105 of the booklet: “War Against Haman – 13” and pray the MIDNIGHT PRAYERS.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2018
TOPIC: ACCUSING THE ACCUSER!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 18:20-28; MATTHEW 5:8
It’s very important to pursue purity in order to get closer to God, because purity leads to holiness! What? Purity leads to HOLINESS? Yes! HOLINESS in this context means WHOLE- LINESS! PURITY MAKES YOU WHOLE – COMPLETE IN CHRIST! Holiness and purity are twins, but the difference is that HOLINESS involves your daily lifestyle/activities while purity involves the state of your heart!
It is the PURE IN HEART that live HOLY AND WIN IN THEIR DAILY CONDUCT, SPEECH, DRESSING, ANGER MANAGEMENT, HATRED OF IMMORALITY, etc, for out of the ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART COMES EVIL OR GOOD! David was not perfect in his daily conduct, but he was PERFECT IN HEART – see 1 Kings 15: 3. Then Matthew 5: 8 says the PURE IN HEART will see God! Not just in heaven, but THEY SHALL SEE GOD-IN-ACTION on this planet! A PURE HEART ATTRACTS GOD into your battles! Be courageous and seek A PURE HEART DAILY!
If you hate sin, then you CANNOT BE ACCUSED by the ACCUSER OF THE BRETHREN – Satan (Rev 12: 10)! If you are fighting against your worst feelings and temptations, so is God. On your side is God who made all, and Christ who died for all, and the Holy Spirit who alone gives wisdom, purity and nobleness! How can any power, man or woman stop/accuse you when Jehovah the PURE GOD is on your side?
As you pursue PURITY, note this: HEAVEN and HELL are real!As you pursue PURITY, note this also: On your side are all spirts of just men made perfect, all wise and good souls in earth and heaven, all good and wholesome influences, whether of nature or of grace, of matter or of mind. How can you fail if they are all on your side? Impossible!
May God give us pure hearts so we may see Him, humble hearts so we may hear Him, loving hearts so we may serve Him, and faithful hearts so we may live in Him! Pursue PURITY (inner heart) and HOLINESS (your outward conduct) daily! Declare 1 John 3:3 twenty-one times and pray seriously now! Read also: Psalm 24:4, Psalm 119:140, and 2 Timothy 2:22!
Get and give out this ODM Booklet as a SPECIAL GIFT item for weddings, anniversaries, dedications, birthdays, etc, to bless a soul! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God. ODM Hymns HERE
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. I SHALL NOT MISS HEAVEN or the RAPTURE! I repent from all impurity! LORD, help me not to go back to it from this day. I seek to be pure even as He is PURE!
3. I hereby ACCUSE every ACCUSER of my destiny! I declare by the BLOOD of Jesus that SIN has no DOMINION over me! I reject secret sins or an evil lifestyle!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Aug 19, 2018
TOPIC: WAR AGAINST DREAM KILLERS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 65: 17-25
In the late 70s, in one of the West African countries, a state governor decided to improve upon different aspects of the lives of those he was governing. He introduced reforms that changed the face of education in the state. One other thing he decided to do was the improvement in the lot of those in employment of the state.
To this end, he embarked on building new office complexes for those in the civil service. In addition, he also embarked on a new office complex he would occupy as state governor. He succeeded in completing the office complexes of civil servants and they were relocated. Unfortunately, before he completed his own office, the military took over power from the civil authority. His dream of occupying a new governor’s house was aborted.
In life, we all have dreams. I believe there is hardly anybody who does not have dreams. The Bible refers to such as the desires of our hearts. The scriptures say if you delight yourself in the Lord, He will give you the desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4). I pray today that the good Lord will grant unto you your heart’s desires in Jesus name. Forces and people exist that do not want your dreams of marriage, a happy family, a progressive career and a life of prosperity fulfilled.
These are dream aborters that you must declare war against. You must fight them with everything that is within your reach.The brothers of Joseph once played the role of dream aborters when they said, “Come therefore, and let us slay him, and cast him into some pit,and we will say, ‘Some evil beast hath devoured him, and we shall see what will become of his dreams” (Genesis 37:20). All those who say your dreams will not become a reality shall be disappointed in Jesus name.
Part of today’s scripture gives us assurance that our dreams will come to pass -“And they shall build houses,and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them” (Isaiah 65:21). This is God’s Word for your life. All those aborters of dreams and destinies around you shall be discomfited from this day.
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: → My hope is built…
2. Father, scatter and overthrow all destiny killers who want to abort my dreams in Jesus name.
3. By fire, by force, my dreams must come to pass in Jesus name (Pray it seriously). Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Aug 20, 2018
TOPIC: “DEMONIC EMBALMMENT”: NOT MY LOT! – 1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 5: 18-27
A young Russian lady had cysts (small seed-like growths) in her ovary, so she went to hospital to undergo surgery to get them removed. The 27 year-old lady, Ekaterina Fedyaeva, visited a hospital in Ulyanovsk, Russia in early April, 2018. Alas, something went wrong. She was accidentally given an intravenous bag containing FORMALDEHYDE, A PRESERVATIVE THAT IS USED TO PREVENT DEAD BODIES FROM DECAY.
Hospital staff realized the mistake some minutes later and tried to wash it off but it was too late. Fedyaeva came out of surgery with severe pain and convulsions. Her husband and mother were both present throughout the horrifying ordeal. In their account, her mother said Fedyaeva’s “legs were moving, she had convulsions and her whole body was shaking.” The mother wore socks on her, then a robe, then a blanket yet the shivering continued.
She accidentally stumbled on a groupof doctors quietly discussing the matter and that was how she knew the doctors had given a wrong medication. Fedyaeva was eventually put on life support and flown to a bigger hospital in Moscow where she before dying of multiple organ failure. Some news headlines said the Russian lady was “EMBALMED ALIVE.” What a tragedy! EMBALMED ALIVE! To EMBALM means to treat or inject a dead body with chemicals to prevent it’s decay! Do you know that there are millions who are WALKING BUT DEAD?
They are alive but they dwell in CONFUSION without DIRECTION in life/ministry! No wonder Proverbs 21:16 says: “The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.” Wandering out o way of understanding means living a life without direction! You are equal to the dead!
That means demonic powers want to EMBALM YOU ALIVE! Can you remember your great, great, great, great grandparents? When you are alive but nobody REMEMBERS you, just as the dead are forgotten, then you have been EMBALMED ALIVE – See Psalm 31:12; Eccl. 9: 5!
When you cannot praise God but MURMUR AND GET DEPRESSED ALWAYS, then you have been EMBALMED because THE DEAD CANNOT PRAISE GOD – Psalm 115: 17! That means satan has concluded your destiny in depression and secret anger against God! Yes, when you are alive but ALWAYS FEAR THE FUTURE, then the power of DEMONIC EMBALMMENT is at work! (More tomorrow)! Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God. ODM Hymns → Click here
1. Millions are WALKING BUT DEAD – LIVING CORPSES! Oh Lord, I refuse to be in that register! Loose me and go in Jesus name!
2. Satan, you CANNOT conclude my destiny in depression and secret anger against God! You DEMONIC EMBALMMENT agents, DIE in Jesus name(Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop)! Pray about today!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:44am On Aug 21, 2018
TOPIC: “DEMONIC EMBALMMENT”: NOT MY LOT! -2
BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOB 5: 18-27; JOHN 10:10
Remember yesterday’s story of the deadly Russian medical error! Eccl 9: 5 says: “…but the dead know not anything, neither have they anymore a reward!” That means they have NO FUTURE on this earth! Living in FEAR instead of FAITH in the God who holds your FUTURE, is equal to DEMONIC EMBALMMENT – LIVING BUT DEAD! See John 10:10 – “The thief cometh not, but for to steal,and to kill,and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”

ABUNDANT LIFE IS NOT A BORING LIFE! Don’t allow demons and enemies to EMBALM YOU NOW by mistake or through evil arrows! Oh, satan is a liar! These are DEMONIC EMBALMMENTAGENTS AT WORK! I prophesy to somebody today: Untimely death will not be your lot (portion) in Jesus name. On a day you need help, you will find appropriate help/helpers and your helpers will not make an IRREVERSIBLE MISTAKE! Note this: DEMONIC EMBALMMENT IRREVERSIBLE DEADLY MISTAKES! Rise against them in the LAGOS ANOINTING SERVICE OF THIS WEEKEND!
Tell them: “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I REFUSE TO BE EMBALMED WHILE ALIVE. ‘DEMONIC FORMALDEHYDE’ MUST BURN!” Indeed, we will all go (die) one day if Jesus tarries; but you must not die a DEATH BY MISTAKE or LIVE LIKE THE DEAD WHILEALIVE! Verse 26 of today’s 1st scripture says:“Thou shalt come to thy grave in a full age, like as a shock of corn cometh in his season.” Longevity is a promise of God!
God said through Moses in Exodus 23:26, “There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.” He told us through David in Psalm 91:16, “With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.” When you are not SATISFIED with your life, then “DEMONIC FORMALDEHYDE” has been used to inject you by DEMONIC EMBALMMENTAGENTS!
Arise and issue an ARREST WARRANT against all DEMONIC EMBALMMENTAGENTS NOW at the Lagos Anointing service of this weekend titled: MY HAIR MUST GROW AGAIN! MY GLORY CANNOT BE POLLUTED!
THE LAGOS (OGUDU) MOUNTAIN AUGUST ANOINTING SERVICE is this Saturday August 25th! TIME: 8.00am. Come with three Special Prayer points!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: → What a friend…
1. Oh God, I refuse to die by error. I reject untimely death.
2. I decree: Every DEMONIC EMBALMMENT AGENT planning IRREVERSIBLE DEADLY MISTAKES for my life, family and ministry, CATCH FIRE in Jesus name.
3. Pray in Tongues seriously now! Cancel the BORING life! Loose life that is full of impact and points others to your God! Your HAIR MUST GROW AGAIN!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Aug 22, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA
TOPIC: THE PAINFUL JURY: I REFUSE MISFIRED BULLETS!-1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 3: 1 – 20
Months ago, President Trump tweeted on a Sunday that the acquittal of an illegal immigrant charged with murder in the 2015 shooting of Kate Steinle was a “total miscarriage of justice.” The man who was freed, Mr. Zarate, had already been deported five times at the time of the shooting. Zarate was found not guilty of first or second-degree murder or assault with a firearm.
The jury was seemingly convinced of the testimony of Zarate’s lawyer that the gun had MISFIRED while Zarate was handling it and that the bullet ricocheted (hit the surface of something else and bounced off in a different direction) before it hit the dead Kate Steinle. Wow! Oh, lawyers! Lawyers!! Lawyers!!! I love but dislike them sometimes! A bullet bounced on something and then mistakenly hit someone to death and the shooter is discharged and acquitted! Wow!
Anyhow, the case was dismissed and closed! Closed forever! But what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s always pray against DEATH BY MISTAKE! Another person’s mistake will not become your obituary in Jesus name!The words,“MISFIRED BULLET” used in this case shows that it was not intentional – A MISTAKE! It shows that it was an ERROR that led to an IRREVERSIBLE CONSEQUENCE – DEATH!
I am not a lawyer to agree or disagree, but you must NEVER for get that what,“killed”(destroyed the destiny) of mankind through,“Mother EVE” was an IRREVERSIBLE ERROR in judgment! She was deceived with sweet words coated with poison! She was misled by LUCIFER through a snake! And the result? They were driven off PARADISE (divine destiny plan)! What will make you to lose your PARADISE must scatter today! What will be described as, “MISFIRED BULLET” – BULLET BY MISTAKE, must catch fire today! Lawyers and juries may argue and win their cases in human courts, but never be a victim. The dead do not argue in court!
Arise and tell the devil that “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH; MY HEAD, REJECT EVERY MISFIRED BULLET in Jesus name.”

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.
1. Satan, you are a liar! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH; MY HEAD, REJECT EVERY MISFIRED BULLET in Jesus name.
2. LORD GOD! Take away every MISFIRED BULLET (BULLET BY MISTAKE) from my destiny in Jesus name.
3. My head and my destiny, my family and helpers, reject DEATH BY MISTAKE in Jesus name!
4. Pray about today seriously! I decree: Another person’s mistake will not become my obituary in Jesus name!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE MYSTERIOUS BEAST IN ARGENTINA! DEVOUR THE DEVOURER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 6:1-10
Recently, a mysterious beast described as “half human and half animal” was caught on camera in Santa Fe, Argentina after it devoured two dogs -a German Shepherd and a Pit Bull,and vanished. When the beast was uploaded to a YouTube channel UFOmania, it elicited a lot of comments from viewers. One person commented thus, “I saw one of these things in 2005. It was crossing the bridge and we came upon it.
It blew my mind because it looked at us and turned and began moving just like a kangaroo would and cleared the concrete bridge wall easily and dropped at least 15 to 20 feet.” Yet another person insisted that it is a vampire-like creature with strong roots in Latin folklore and is called CHUPACABRA. Even as we discuss this mysterious creature, the Holy Ghost wants you to remember the activities of the Midianites in today’s scriptural reading.
The children of Midian destroyed everything Israel owned and planted to such an extent that they left “no sustenance for Israel, neither sheep nor ox nor ass” (Verse 4). Oh, wickedness! The Bible further added in Verse 6, “And Israel was greatly impoverished because of the Midianites.” I decree today: Every demonic creature, habit or power devouring anything in your life must die!
You must declare a personal war to DEVOUR THE DEVOURER! Sickness is a great devourer; it devours life, time, joy and resources, so it must die! Sin was the primary reason why the Midianites dominated and impoverished Israel. So, SIN/INIQUITY are DEVOURERS you must do everything within you to kill! Barrenness, fruitless efforts, poverty, stagnation, joblessness, rising and falling, witchcraft/wizardry are all WASTERS/DEVOURERS.
Today and the Lagos anointing service of this weekend Saturday August 25th, THE WASTER MUST BE WASTED and the DEVOURER MUST BE DEVOURED! Amen! Pray seriously now! (Get and give out this ODM Booklet as a SPECIAL GIFT item for weddings, anniversaries, dedications, birthdays, etc, to bless a soul. NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY)!
2. Every devourer slowing down my progress and inflicting suffering on my life, catch fire now.
3. I decree: O YE WASTERS (Mention them now)! Your end has come! I command your “teeth” and “root” to CATCH FIRE now in Jesus name (Pray it seriously)!
4. All my years that DEVOURERS have wasted, Father restore them back to me now. Pray about today seriously as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:52am On Aug 24, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: MY BATTLES: HIS RAW MATERIALS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: Judges 6: 1-23
Welcome to today’s devotional hour with the God that is a Specialist in RE-WRITING DESTINIES AND HISTORIES! He is the Creator of history! He turns HISTORY TO HI- STORIES! What God did for the people mentioned below, He is able to do for you also. Strike him down with infantile paralysis, and he becomes Franklin D. Roosevelt. Burn him so severely in a school house fire that the doctors said he would never walk again, and you have Glenn Cunningham, who set the world record in 1934 for running a mile in four minutes and 6.7 seconds. Wow!
Make him the first child to survive in a poor, Italian family of eighteen children, and you have Enrico Caruso. A BACKGROUND OF POVERTY and SICKNESS COULD NOT HOLD HIM DOWN! Have him born of parents who survived a Nazi concentration camp, paralyzed from the waist down when he was four, and you have an incomparable concert violinist,slow learner, “slow”, and write him off as unteachable,and you have Albert Einstein.
Throw him away to die in a dustbin and you have Chief M.K.O. Abiola, who became the richest man in Africa! Jail a man for 27 years and you have Nelson Mandela,apolitical prisoner, who later became the most powerful man on the African continent and one of the most respected men on earth! Amazing Grace! Oh indeed, God specializes in springing surprises! He can turn the worst to the best!
He can turn every Mess into a MESSAGE for your world! Yes, He turns DELAYS to RELAYS! Your life as a RELAY means God uses your life to pass a message of HIS GRACE AND HIS MERCY to the world! Your DELAYS turn you into a RELAY AGENT! Halleluyah! God is set to make you a divine surprise! Even if you have been written off, God will scribble your name in the book of achievers! Don’t forget that I discovered this ODM vision on the day I wanted to commit suicide!
God showed up for Gideon and you are next! Don’t underestimate yourself because He sees in you a mighty man or woman of valour! You are too great to be ignored! YOUR HAIR MUST GROW AGAIN! YOUR GLORY CANNOT BE POLLUTED! Just keep moving! Hold on! Hold out! (TOMORROW IS LAGOS (OGUDU) MOUNTAIN AUGUST ANOINTING SERVICE. TIME: 8.00am. THEME: MY HAIR MUST GROW AGAIN. MY GLORY CANNOT BE POLLUTED. Come with three Special Prayer points). Be there!

PRAYER POINTS: Take that song of worship to Jehovah now! ODM Hymn & Praise Worship Songs
1. Satan, you are a liar! I am a man/woman of valour! Oh God, spring surprises in my life (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).
2. Lord, turn every battle in my life to Your RAW MATERIALS of GREATER PROGRESS!
3. Pray about today! Pray in Tongues now as led now. Daily

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: AIRFORCE BOMBERS: HE HAS GREAT PLANS FOR YOU
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 29: 1-14
The United States Army no doubt, is one of the finest in the world. Its air unit, the US Air Force, says it has big plans for the B-21, B-2, B-1 and B-52 range of bombers. The Air Force is planning a wide range of new technologies for the fleet that will include newer stealth materials, faster computer processors, upgraded weapons and new sensors to ensure that the Air Force will be able to launch an attack in more advanced, future high-threat scenarios that will span into the 2050s.
The new Air Force bomber fleet plan was released in conjunction with the 2019 budget request of the Air Force. This new plan named as ‘AIR FORCE’S BOMBER VECTOR’ will see the addition of a new generation of bomber technologies intended to inform both the B-21 and a massive overhaul of the existing fleet of B-52, B-2 and B-1 bombers. Did I hear you scream? Well, If The United States Air Force Which Is The Most Powerful On Earth Has BIGGER PLANS ForIts Bombers,Then You Must Never See Where You Are As Your Last Bus-Stop!
God Has Bigger Plans For You And Your Best Is Yet To Come! Yes indeed, God has greater plans for you! Where you have failed and faltered, He has great plans of success and restoration for you! Where you have fallen, He has great plans for you to rise again! Where they are stagnating you, INCREASE and PROGRESS shall be your new name!
Where you were dry and burnt out, BLOSSOM and FRESH OIL shall be your new call! Where your hair has been shaven like Samson, your hair will not only grow again, but it shall grow longer!
Halleluyah! Oh that’s the word I hear right now at 2.21am – LONGER HAIR! YOUR HAIR WILL GROW AGAIN AND IT WILL BE LONGER!.
See Jeremiah 29: 10b again, “I will visit you, and perform my good word unto you.” Then
Isaiah 61:7 (a) says, “For your shame ye shall have double and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion.”
Longer hair! DOUBLE HAIR! GREATER GLORY! GREATER SPEED! GREATER POWER! NEW FAVOUR! DEEPER MERCY ROOTS, etc, will be your name! Don’t miss the Lagos anointing service of today! Theme: MY HAIR CANNOT BE SHAVEN! MY GLORY CANNOT BE POLLUTED! TIME: 8.00am. (Come with three Special Prayer points).

2. Oh, Lord, don’t allow them to shave my hair – my glory, favour and strength!
3. I decree: MY HAIR CANNOT BE SHAVEN! MY HAIR MUST GROW AGAIN in Jesus name!
4. Holy Ghost, give me LONGER HAIR AND GREATER GLORY at the Lagos anointing service!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

A Live Alligator For Harvest Thanksgiving In Anglican Church, Warri (Photos) / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy / Dr Paul Enenche's Visit To Agatu Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 626
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.