Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80487 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:19am On Aug 26, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HE DOES NOT DISAPPOINT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 SAMUEL 1:1-20

Many, many years ago when we entered university, some of us joined different Christian groups that were on campus so as to have fellowship with God and other Christians. In my third year, one sister who had just come in as a student joined the fellowship to which I belonged. She was a convert from another religion. One thing we cherished a lot in those days were birthday celebrations. Our greatest interest was to gather together and pray for the celebrant.
As God would have it, as the years rolled by, I rose to become the fellowship pastor. This vibrant sister had become my friend because of her zeal for God. In the midst of her zealousness, she had one thing she worried about which she told me about several times. She felt she was getting older and suitors were not coming her way.
One day, it was her turn to celebrate her birthday. We all gathered as usual to pray for her. As the prayers went on and were about to round up, a word came from the Lord for her. These were the exact words: “I am not a disappointment.” Today, that zealous sister is married to an engineer who is a big pastor in one of the largest Pentecostal churches in the world today. They both have four children and live in Canada! Amazing God!
Wonderful grace! When Hannah cried for children, God did not disappoint her! Likewise, Jehovah, the God of Hannah, sees all your open and secret tears, worries, aches and pain. That delay does not mean a denial or disappointment! In that seeming delay or disappointment, He is working out the very best for your life. No wonder Jacquelyn Mitchard, in the book titled,“The Deep End of the Ocean” noted: “It’s faith that really takes the courage.
The belief in things unseen.” Your God didn’t disappoint Abraham despite the many years of seeming delay! He won’t disappoint you too because He is not a disappointment. Hold on and hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Oh God, I refuse to die by error. I reject untimely death.
3. I decree: Every DEMONIC EMBALMMENT AGENT planning IRREVERSIBLE DEADLY MISTAKES for my life, family and ministry; CATCH FIRE in Jesus name.
4. Pray in Tongues seriously now! Cancel the BORING life! Loose life that is full of impact and points others to your God!
5. I REFUSE TO BE EMBALMED WHILE ALIVE! I decree: every “DEMONIC FORMALDEHYDE”; BURN in Jesus name. (Pray of seriously till you have peace to stop)!
6. Death before my time, I reject you in Jesus name.
7. Pray about today and about any other issues affecting your joy!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Aug 27, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS; USING THEIR FAME FOR GOD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 3: 22-34

The Philadelphia Eagles are the new 2018 Super Bowl champions. They denied the New England Patriots a sixth championship victory by a 41-33 score. That victory in AMERICAN FOOTBALL, (Super Bowl) LII (52nd) marks the first National Football League (NFL) championship for the Eagles. And the summary of that February 4th 2018 victory was, “Faith and a good defence wins championships.
The Eagles are one of the most religious teams in the NFL. Hear most of the players: “…A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.” What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is: USE WHATEVER you have, WHEREVER you are and WHOEVER you are, to GLORIFY GOD because all you have was given to you by Divinity – Jehovah God! The Philadelphia Eagles use their faith and football to draw people to the Word and to Jesus!
That is what matters and that should be your daily lifestyle too, because someday, you will discover that ALL ELSE is VANITY! The Philadelphia Eagles have their own team chaplain who conducts weekly services. That team don’t care how much money you give them or how famous they can be! They see football as a platform to showcase the Lord! Three players were baptized halfway before that great match! They know that faith alone in Jesus is what leads to salvation!
They tell the world that Christianity is the only religion in the world where you can’t earn a right standing with God; you can’t earn heaven! Jesus already earned it! Life is all about living for Him and Him alone! Start using all you have where you are,and what you have to draw men to the LORD! May your resources, fame, power and connections be for HIS GLORY! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: My hope is built…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. As I go out today, here I am Lord; USE ME! USE ME DAILY! You must increase! I must decrease!
3. Lord, use my POSITION, my money, my time, my fame, authority or personality to GLORIFY Your name DAILY!
4. My life, family and ministry will not disappoint heaven. I shall not fall into the error of pride and vanity in JESUS NAME.
5. Pray in Tongues seriously today against a SUDDEN DEATH ATTACK this week!
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s)affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:26am On Aug 28, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA
TOPIC: YOUR BEST DAYS ARE AHEAD: YOU ARE A SURVIVOR!!!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOB 8:7; 42: 10-17
A serving governor in one of the states in South-West Nigeria gave a brief history of what he went through during his student days abroad. As a young man, he left Nigeria as far back as 1963 to study abroad where he spent 8 years. All his parents could send to him was just 8 dollars. His father could not afford more so he had to look for legitimate ways to survive. The young man had to survive by washing dead bodies (corpses) to support himself and go to school.
Hear him, “I was washing dead bodies to support myself and to go to school. Whenever I got home from work, I would be weeping, remembering the number of dead bodies I had washed. My boss at work then said I should not be afraid or fear, adding that such a feeling was normal for first comers. He encouraged me to always see those dead bodies as iced fish. Against all odds I survived.” Yes, and these are the key words: “AGAINST ALL ODDS, I SURVIVED!”
The Holy Ghost wants you to know that AGAINST ALL ODDS, YOU WILL SURVIVE EVERY OBSTACLE! You will survive A LATE MARRIAGE, FINANCIAL SHAME, EVERY RIDICULE, and you will survive your HATERS! But the man who once washed dead bodies is today a Governor ofa Statein Nigeria! I remember with great nostalgia when Bishop Dr Chris, the publisher and pioneer of Our Daily Manna vision could hardly make ends meet. Many years ago, when ODM just started, to even eat was a battle because every penny was invested into this vision!
His house furniture was so bad that they had allcaved in and had visible holes then. Today, the story is different!
Whatever your circumstances may be as you read this devotional today, bear this at the back of your mind: Your best days still lie ahead of you. In not too distant a time, they shall manifest in Jesus name. Hear Thomas Fuller, “All things are difficult before they become easy.” Just keep holding on!
Remember the words of the 2 friends of the old man Job in today’s 1st scripture, “Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.” That shall be your story! The world will call you a SURVIVOR and your TESTIMONY AROMA will spread afar off! Amen and amen! Hold on!!!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song/ODM Daily Hymns to your God.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Father, I will not die in this state! AGAINST ALL ODDS and OPPOSITION, I shall survive and stand stronger!
3. My PRESENT STATE is not my FINAL STATE! My best is yet to come! Thank you Lord! Thank you for what You are doing and will do (Praise the LORD now for your wonderful tomorrow). Pray about today.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Aug 29, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: NOT MY LAST BUS STOP!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 26:38-46

Each person who lives on earth has moments of discouragement, depression, or hopelessness. Both the rich and the poor go through seasons of sadness/heaviness/sorrow. Jesus, our Master and supreme example, had His own share of dark moments! As he journeyed towards Calvary, it suddenly dawned on Him that He was going to carry the whole burden of mankind’s sins with ALL THE CONSEQUENCES!
The situation was so tough that angels had to come to minister to Him! I am led to pray right now: “Oh Lord, send us angels again! I loose the ministry of angels again concerning every user of today’s devotional passing through one battle or the other! I loose strength and victory NOW!” AT LAST NO BATTLE IS FOREVER! This too shall pass! A famous American leader once wrote: “I am man living.
If what I feel was equally distributed to the whole human family, there would not be one cheerful face on earth. To remain as I am is impossible. I must die or be better.” You may be surprised to know that the man who wrote that was Abraham Lincoln! Here is this marvelous man with magnificent character, feeling absolutely alone. Surely, the US president ought to sleep well because of his protection, his wise counselors and great financial security. Refuse to make depression your last bus-stop!
Refuse to make self-pity/ self- comparison to others your last bus-stop! Today’s devotional word shows that: IT IS DARKEST JUST BEFORE DAWN! Every believer has what can be termed, THE GETHSEMANE HOUR! This is the hour of great travail, discouragement, tears and pain! It is a season where you feel empty and lonely! But it is also a season for MORE GRACE AND ANGELS and not DISGRACE or ANGER!
Your God is sending me to you: DON’T QUIT NOW!The world will dance with you! LAUGH BY FORCE! You will sing a song of victory AT LAST! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My hope is built…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s message.
2. I decree now: GETHSEMANE will NEVER be my cemetery in Jesus name.
3. I choose to LAUGH ALWAYS BY FAITH! I see a great tomorrow of GRACE, MERCY AND ENLARGEMENT! I shall be DECORATED BY FIRE!
4. Pray about today seriously as led. CANCEL AN ATTACK OF DEATH DURING SLEEP (FOR 3 DAYS)!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HE PLAYED WITH HIM!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 37:25; HEBREWS 13: 1-8

Wishing to encourage her young son’s progress on the piano, a mother took the small boy to a Paderewski concert. After they were seated, the mother spotted a friend in the audience and walked down the aisle to greet her.
Seizing the opportunity to explore the wonders of the concert hall, the little boy rose and eventually explored his way through a door marked,“NO ADMITTANCE.” When the lights dimmed and the concert was about to begin, the mother returned to her seat and discovered that her son was missing. Suddenly, the curtain parted and spotlights focused on the impressive Steinway piano on stage.
In horror, the mother saw her little boy sitting at the keyboard, innocently picking out, “Twinkle, Twinkle Little
Star.” At that moment, the great piano master, Mr. Paderewski, made his entrance, quickly moved to the piano, and whispered in the boy’s ear, “Don’t quit, keep playing.” Then leaning over, Paderewski reached down with his left hand and began filling in a bass part. Soon his the other side of the child and he added a running obligation (a musical part or accompaniment that is not to be left out).
Together, the old master and the young novice transformed a frightening situation into a wonderfully creative experience. The audience was mesmerized. That’s the way it is with God. What we can accomplish on our own is hardly noteworthy. We try our best but the results aren’t exactly graceful flowing music. But with the hand of the Master BACKING YOU OR BESIDE YOU, your life’s work truly can be beautiful.
Today’s 2nd scripture Vs 5b says: “…be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, ‘I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.” Great news! HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU in your storm or FIRE!Always imagine His strong Hands playing the concerto (a musical programme) of your life! Remember, God doesn’t call the equipped, He equips the called. YOU ARE NOT ALONE! Just hold on and hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song to God as led. ODM Hymns
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray on it as led.
2. Lord, help me to always remember that YOU ARE PLAYING with me and whispering “Don’t quit, keep playing.”
3. Lord, stretch Your hand into my life, and let people see Your testimonies and beauty in Jesus name.
4. Lord, COMPLETE any missing blessing of my life and ministry in Jesus name.
5. Bind death, sorrow, failure this week (Pray it seriously).
6. Pray any other prayer as you are led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Aug 31, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE MASTER STORYTELLER!
Basic Scripture: JEREMIAH 29:4-14

I remember what Kenny Rogers sang years ago: Let’s go out in a blaze of glory All good thing must end Like two heroes in a story Let’s go out like we came in In a blaze of glory. You can go out with a deafening applause, or get carried out of the field of play! He was right, but he was thinking like a man!
He was saying every man or woman must know when to draw the curtain/ quit in career, business or sports, etc. But with God, AGE DOES NOT MATTER IF THE MATTER DOES NOT AGE! How can age matter with the ONE called the ANCIENT OF DAYS? We questioned where God was, when we watched countless numbers dying from an epidemic of the Ebola virus which occurred a few years ago!
We hear about Christians killed for their faith in the LORD Jesus and we may ask, “Where is God in all of this?” But the Holy Ghost is still reminding you of what Isaiah rang out: God’s ways are not our ways, His thoughts are not our thoughts. His plan is impeccable perfect)! We may not see it from our limited vantage point, but God sees the whole story, not just the page in history we sit in! Wow! He knows how it all started and what it was working towards!
He knows that all the evil committed in the world together will work out for the good of HIS PLANS. When you don’t understand the events around your life, family and ministry, just rest in Him! HE KNOWS! Your struggle to see what God sees shouldn’t cause you to doubt Him, but to trust Him. What kind of God will He be if you can understand all His actions just with your tiny brain?If you can understand all things with your brain, then you don’t need God! It would be humanity at its best!
This leaves us but with one option: Trust Him! Trust the Sovereign Storyteller! As God writes the story of history, He is not telling the same old story that has been told time and time again. He is telling a story that is incomparable! You might not see it clearly now, but you can trust Him because His thoughts towards you are thoughts of good to give you a WONDERFUL END! Hold on! Trust Him!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: → What a friend…
1. Thank God for AUGUST ending! Thank Him for LIFE!
2. What kind of God will you be if I knew everything about You? Lord, help me to know that YOUR THOUGHTS FOR ME ARE GREAT in spite of all odds! STORYTELLER!
3. I trust the God that knows what I don’t know! SHAME SHALL PASS OVER ME in Jesus name.
4. Holy Ghost, scatter every plan of evil arrows fired against my destiny in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
5. I refuse to IMAGINE HOW God will actualise the following issues of my destiny (mention them). Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:38am On Sep 01, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: YOU CAN BREAK EXISTING RECORD
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 14: 1-15

For nine long years, the record of the mile race was just above four minutes. As early as 1945, Gunder Haegg had tried to break that record with a time of 4:01.4 minutes. At that time, many people said the limit of the ONE MILE RACE had been reached and could NEVER be broken! The whole world said it was an “IMPOSSIBLE BARRIER” TO BREAK. But the Holy Ghost is saying to you today: ON ANY MATTER, NEVER SAY NEVER!
Still on the ONE MILE RACE, in 1954 HOWEVER, Roger Bannister broke that 4:01.4 minute record with a new 3:59.4 – minute record. And what was the result? Well, as soon as the mystery of the “impossible barrier” was cancelled, the four-minute mile was attacked and conquered by many with apparent ease.In almost no time, the four- minute mystery was cancelled and conquered sixty-six (66)different runners! If one dismisses this as merely the power of competition, the point is missed.
There was just as much competition before the four- minute mile was broken! What the succeeding runners discovered from Mr Roger Bannister was that: IT CAN BE DONE and that must be your attitude towards battles daily! The text for today’s devotional reveals that you can attain greater heights than where you are in life and ministry today no matter how the year has been! Caleb made a specific request saying: “GIVE ME THIS MOUNTAIN!” Note the fact that he anchored his request on the prophecy given about him in the past!
Like Caleb, remember that THE WHOLE WORD OF GOD IS A PROPHECY TO YOU and that is why you must always settle for nothing less! Oh, in these “EMBER MONTHS,” you can break existing records! It was William Arthur Ward who penned: “Adversity causes some men to break down; others to break records.” Determine to be a RECORD BREAKER in these last 4 months of 2018! Cry unto God: “Make me a RECORD BREAKER like Caleb!”

I see a NEW NAME on you:–RECORD BREAKER! (Saturday September 8th is The U.S.A. TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH me, Bishop DR. CHRIS! Get ready)

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Pray generally about today’s word as led now.
2. LORD, give me this mountain! Move me to my next level like Caleb.
3. Lord God, make my life/ministry to be labeled as “RECORD BREAKER”! Pray about this new month seriously!
4. Holy Ghost, do through me WHAT HAS NEVER BEEN ACHIEVED in my nation, family or ministry in Jesus name (Pray it for 5 days/5 nights). Cancel TEARS in September!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Sep 02, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: CREATE YOUR OWN WILDERNESS!
Basic Scriptures: Luke 12: 12-16 Matthew 14:22-23
Verse 16 of today’s 1st scripture(paraphrased) says:“And He withdrew Himself into the wilderness” or rather, “He frequently withdrew into the desert.” This was the meaning of the original Greek words, “HN UPOCWRWN” used.
Your Supreme example, your Master, The LORD, made it a frequent custom to withdraw from the multitudes for a time and pray, thereby teaching ministers of the Gospel and indeed every serious child of God that they are to receive fresh supplies of OIL, light and power from God by prayer; so that they may be more successful in their work and WALK WITH HIM – they ought to seek frequent opportunities of being alone with God for study and prayer.
Note the word: “WITHDREW”- which means in this context, TO TAKE A HARD DECISION BY FORCE because this world, full of tantalizing pleasures and 21st century amusements will not let you go easily! It means to GET OUT OF A SITUATION BY FORCE! That means in the midst of so many distractions and diversions, God wants you to WITHDRAW YOURSELF BY FORCE from TV, social media platforms, useless visitations, unprofitable books or magazines, your phones, etc, from time to time.
It is not going to be EASY FOR YOUR FLESH! The LORD WITHDREW TO THE WILDERNESS – A PLACE OF INCONVENIENCE! To make an impact in your world, you must create your own wilderness! Deliberately make yourself uncomfortable sometimes, in order to be with GOD in prayer and private devotion. A man without a strong private devotion will end up in a loud public disgrace!
Why is there so much preaching and so little power in our days? Is it not because the preachers associate themselves too much with the world, keep too long in the crowd, and are so seldom in private fellowship with God? Oh, determine to create your own wilderness even if you live in a palace!
2. LORD, I receive grace to WITHDRAW from TV, social media platforms, useless visitations, unprofitable books or magazines, phones, etc, in Jesus name.
3. By the grace of God, I shall CREATE my own WILDERNESS in Jesus name. Cancel SORROW in these “EMBER MONTHS.”
4. Holy Ghost, take my name from the register of STRUGGLE!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Sep 03, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: CREATE YOUR OWN DESERT: THE WINNING FORMULA!
BASIC: SCRIPTURE: Esther 1:1-8

Yesterday’s devotion contained this question and ending: “Why is there so much preaching and so little power in our days? Is it not because the preachers associate themselves too much with the world, keep too long in the crowd, and are so seldom in private fellowship with God?” Oh, determine to create your own wilderness even if you live in a palace!
Be reminded of ESTHER who lived in the most beautiful palace at that time – where you will call the “AMERICAN WHITE HOUSE” of her generation! It was in Shushan, the palace capital of the kingdom of Persia and Media!The kingdom was so great and rich that her husband, king Ahasuerus, whose reign extended to India, even unto Ethiopia, once displayed the riches of his kingdom and the honour of his excellent majesty for 180 days. Wow!
In that palace, they used only vessels of gold and royal wine was in abundance, yet QUEEN ESTHER declared a 3-day fast in order to make sure that DESTINY was not rubbished by satanic arrows! SHE CREATED HER 15-17)! O Lord, take us to that same place of passion for uncommon prayers and devotion! Just as the LORD WITHDREW REGULARLY FROM THE CROWD AND PLEASURE, YOU MUST DO THE SAME! If you don’t withdraw BY FORCE, they will withdraw your glory by force (a ridiculous situation in which everything goes wrong and ends up in shame)!
Use today to regain your lost PRAYER OR DEVOTIONAL FLAME! There are times and seasons when a Christian would not be willing that his dearest relatives upon earth should hear that conversation which passes between him and his God. ALONE WITH GOD IS THE ANSWER ( Matthew 14: 23)! Jesus withdrew Himself into the deserts and prayed! The more the crowd came as a result of the leper’s story, the more Jesus turned away from them to desert regions and prayed to the Father! Oh! You are next to create that desert place!
THE U.S.A. TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS IS SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2018. TEL NO: +1-712-432- 0075 and Access code is 374042. Time is 6.00 a.m. Central Time. Anybody from any nation can phone in! Get your anointing oil ready!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship.
1. God of Esther, I receive grace to WITHDRAW from TV, social media platforms, useless visitations, unprofitable books or magazines, phones, etc, in Jesus name.
2. By the grace of God, I shall CREATE my own DESERT in Jesus name.
3. Holy Ghost, let it not be said of me that my name is now ICHABOD! Let it not be written about me that I am now a ‘ONCE-UPON-A-TIME’ MAN or WOMAN!
4. Pray about today seriously as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HE THREW AWAY TREASURES IN CLAY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 CORINTHIANS 4: 1 -10
Years ago, a man was digging in caves by the seashore. In one of the caves, he found a bag with a bunch of strong clay balls. It looked like someone had rolled the clay balls and left them out in the sun to dry. They didn’t look like much, but they fascinated the man; so he took the bag out of the cave along with him.
As he strolled along the beach, he would throw the balls one at a time out into the ocean as far as he could. He thought little about it, until he dropped and cracked open one of the clay balls. Inside was a beautiful, precious stone: treasure! TREASURE IN A CLAY BALL? SO HAD HE BEEN WASTING AWAY PRECIOUS TREASURES BY THROWING AWAY THESE CLAY BALLS? He was so excited and began breaking open the remaining clay balls.
Truly each contained a similar treasure! WOW! He found thousands of dollars’ worth of jewels in the 20 or so balls he had left. Then he suddenly remembered: He had been on the beach so many times and he had thrown away maybe 60 or 70 of the balls with their hidden treasure in the clay into the ocean waves. Instead of thousands of dollars in treasure, he could have taken home tens of thousands, but he had just thrown them away! HE THEN REALIZED HOW HE HAD LOST GREAT TREASURE BECAUSE HE HAD DESPISED THE CLAY!
The Holy Ghost has a school course for you today: DON’T LOOK DOWN ON PEOPLE BECAUSE OF HOW THEY LOOK, DRESS, SPEAK OR APPEAR! AND DON’T CONDEMN YOURSELF TOO! It does not matter how you look or feel now, INSIDE YOU IS A SEED OF GREATNESS AND WONDERS WHICH THIS WORLD HAS NOT SEEN! Your God is REVEALING THE TREASURE IN YOU STAGE BY STAGE, DAY BY DAY! Yes! You are in a vessel of clay, but YOU ARE A WONDERLAND FULL OF SIGNS AND WONDERS; A TREASURE IN EARTHEN(CLAY) VESSELS – Vs 7 of today’s scripture! TREASURE IN TRASH?
Don’t judge yourself or others by the external vessel of clay! There is a treasure in each and every one of us! If you take time to get to know others, and if you ask God to show you others the way He sees them, then the clay in them begins to peel away and the brilliant gem begins to shine forth. May we not come to the end of our lives and find out that we have thrown away a fortune in friendships because the gems were hidden in bits of clay! Celebrate yourself because you area TREASURE the world has never seen! Hold on and hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: What a friend…
1. Holy Ghost, help me always to see the good in my life and in others I meet DAILY!
2. My destiny helpers of this season, locate me in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
3. Lord, RESTORE those I have lost in past relationships because I JUDGED them wrongly!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE CRACK! FLAWS TO FLOWERS!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2 CORINTHIANS 4: 3 – 9; ISAIAH 40:29
I love this ALLEGORY about two pots owned by an elderly Chinese woman! An ALLEGORY is a story in which the characters or symbols actually used are not real. Don’t forget the ALLEGORY about an elderly Chinese citizen who had two large pots;each hung on the ends of a pole which she carried across her neck to fetch water regularly.
One of the pots had a crack in it while the other pot was perfect and always delivered a full portion of water. At the end of the long walks from the stream to the house, the cracked pot arrived only half full. For a full two years this went on daily, with the woman bringing home only one and half pots of water. Of course, the perfect pot was proud of its accomplishments. After two years of what it perceived to be bitter failure, it spoke to the woman one day by the stream: “I am ashamed of myself, because this crack in my side causes water to leak out all the way back to your house.”
The old woman smiled, “did you notice that there are flowers on your side of the path, but not on the other pot’s side?” “That’s because I have always known about your flaws, so I planted flower seeds on your side of the path, and every day while we walk back, you watered them. For two years I have been able to pick these beautiful flowers to decorate the table. Without you being just the way you are, there would not be this beauty to grace the house.”
Wow! What a school in today’s devotional! Sometimes, you feel like this pot with its crack – imperfect and ashamed! Yes! We have all passed that old road of, “I AM NOT QUALIFIED,” but never forget that the GOD you serve is a Specialist in turning FLAWS (your faults/errors) TO FLOWERS (testimonies)! There may have been some things in your life/ ministry that made you feel, “cracked” and flawed, but the Holy Ghost is sending me to remind you that: YOU ARE A TREASURE IN A TRASH (earthen) VESSEL ( Today’s 1st scripture Vs. 7)!
God loved you even before you loved Him! He loved you even while you were His enemy – not Born Again! So if you are not living in DELIBERATE SINS, why condemn yourself? This God does not call the qualified! He qualifies the called; AND THIS TAKES A PROCESS! So,confess every sin, forsake them, hold on and hold out! NEVER condemn yourself but refuse to live in sin! - HE LOOKED AGAIN! REJECT DISTRACTIONS!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God. ODM Hymns, Praise Worship Songs → Click here
1. You are an EARTHEN VESSEL! Thank God for today’s word and pray as led.
2. Repent from all ingratitude/murmuring, comparing yourself to others, etc. Lord, turn every FLAW (weakness) to FLOWERS concerning my destiny! Pray about today!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On Sep 06, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: MELANIA TRUMP: IT’S NO BIG DEAL! MOVE ON!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 8: 1-11
Recently, Mrs. Melania Trump (wife of USA president) hosted a group of children aged between 10-13years old. The venue was the Blue Room of the White House, the official residence of the American President. That day, the Blue Room was set like a classroom for the children. Alongside Education Secretary (Minister), Betsy Devos, Mrs. Trump asked the students to write on a board how they were feeling.
The First Lady said she had gathered the children at the White House to hear about their thoughts and challenges in order to help children everywhere to do their best. She wrote that she felt “EXCITED”. Two of the children wrote that they felt “Respected”, “Grateful” and “Nervous.” However, towards the end of the event, one of the students who had written that he felt, “Energized,” accidentally knocked a drinking glass of water off a table.
He froze, but the First Lady put a comforting hand on his back. She then said,No problem. Don’t worry, it’s just water.” But Mrs. Trump was saying to the boy (paraphrased), “It’s a mistake alright, but spilled water even with all the cameras in a famous house is no big deal.” In life, there are some things that have happened to you, there are mistakes you have made, there are some experiences that you have passed through that you consider to be big deals, but God may not be looking at those things AS BIG DEALS Because He has BIGGER DEALS FOR YOUR TOMORROW!
He wants you to forget them and move ahead! Wow! Wonderful God! Hear what a wise man said: “Many of us crucify ourselves between two thieves: 1. Regret for the past. 2. Fear of the future.” Yes! THESE ARE TWO THIEVES YOU MUST AVOID! Too many people cry over “spilt milk!” Many cry over past mistakes!
Some cry/worry over what people said about them! Even if you lost some money in a business deal or someone disappointed/betrayed you, yes, those things are true but don’t consider them as big deals! They are like that “spilled water” in a famous house! Don’t cry over them! There is a comforting Hand on your back that is saying, “It’s no big deal! Don’t worry,everything is going to be alright! MOVE ON! Your best days are just ahead!” Amen!
THE U.S.A. TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS IS SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2018. TEL NO: +1-712-432- 0075 and Access code is 374042. Time is 6.00 a.m. Central Time. Anybody from any nation can phone in! Get your anointing oil ready!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led!
2. Ask for the comfort of the Holy Spirit concerning past, seemingly painful experiences.
3. O God, help me to forgive myself and others who have caused me PAIN. Pray about today.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:31am On Sep 07, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: SHE FORGOT THE LAW!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 17: 1 – 10
Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with He that is called: THE FOURTH MAN IN THE FIERY FURNACE! I am led to remind you about the danger of anger because the Holy Ghost wants to deliver a user of today’s devotional from LIFE IN JAIL AND A PRISON SENTENCE! Just weeks ago in Lagos, Nigeria, a female lawyer bought a sharp knife and killed the husband – also a lawyer, by cutting off his private part and putting it in his hands!
The man bled to death and she is now facing a criminal charge of FIRST DEGREE MURDER! It was NOT caused BY ANGER! It was caused by UNCONTROLLED ANGER! ANGER makes you to forget the LAW! You must realize that the Word says: BE YE ANGRY; BUT SIN NOT ( Eph 4:26 )! Sometimes, you have to develop anger (holy anger) to get things done! If we were to lose the ability to be emotional, if we were to lose the ability to be angry, to be outraged sometimes, we would be robots (machines) and I know that God did not create robots! God made man and man made robots!
So what you do with your God-given anger is what determines your rising or falling! It was ANGER against SLAVERY that led to the freedom of the slave trade era! It was the ANGER of the late Nelson Mandela against the wicked Apartheid system that turned him into a global hero even in death! Before Nelson Mandela was arrested in 1962, he was an angry, relatively young man. He founded the ANC’s military wing. When he was released, he surprised everyone because he was talking about reconciliation and forgiveness and not about revenge!
So ANGER can be positive or NEGATIVE! “Being angry is like picking up a knife with no handle: it is self-harming” (Koo Stark). For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind! Speak when you are angry – and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret! So use today’s devotional to deal with ANGER because today’s scripture Vs. 1 says: “…It is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come.”
Note: It is impossible but that offences will come! That means people will PROVOKE YOU from time to time because satan wants to ACCUSE YOU due to bitterness, rage, malice, backbiting, etc. Resist the negative effect of anger, forgive quickly and run a faster race in destiny! Pray seriously now!
1. Pray about today’s word as led.
2. Repent from every sin of anger, strife, malice, bitterness etc.
3. CANCEL A POLICE CASE being planned against you!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE SCARS OF ANGER!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 4: 1- 13; JUDE 1: 11
When your life seems like a bad movie or a crazy nightmare, refuse to be angry with God or man! It was Waris Dirie who wrote: “I love life. I wish I could live another 500 years, truly. There is so much to do. I don’t feel bitter or angry or disappointed. If anything, I am very grateful for where I come from. I have absolutely no regrets.” Don’t forget the story of the young boy whose father taught a lesson about bad temper – EVIL ANGER!
The father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail in their wooden fence. On the first day of this lesson, the little boy hammered 40 nails into the fence. Within a few weeks, the little boy began to control his anger, so the number of nails that were hammered into the fence reduced drastically! It wasn’t long before the little boy discovered that it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence!
Then, there came a day when the little boy never lost his temper for even once and as he was telling the father about his success over TEMPER/ANGER, the wise father asked him to pull out one nail for each day that he could hold his temper! Several weeks went by and the day finally came when the young boy was able to tell his father that all the nails were gone!
At that point, the proud father led the boy to the fence and said: “You have done very well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same! When you say things in anger, they leave permanent scars just like the holes of the nails you removed. And no matter how many times you say you are sorry, the wounds will still be there.” And the sober son was glued to that course lecture in the “UNIVERSITY OF ANGER!”
No wonder Thomas Jefferson said: “When angry, count to ten before you speak! If very angry, count to one hundred.” James 1:19-20 is clearer: “…be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.” The ANGER OF MAN is cruel and can put a song of “HAD I KNOWN” (REGRETS) in your mouth! It can change your last bus-stop to DISGRACE because satan plans to provoke you into a wrong action through those close to you! Always remember CAIN and pray now!
THE U.S.A. TELEPHONE ANOINTING SERVICE WITH DR. CHRIS IS TODAY SEPTEMBER 8TH. TEL NO: +1-712-432- 0075 and Access code is 374042. Time is 6.00 a.m. Central Time. Anybody from any nation can join!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song to God now.
1. Pray about today’s word as led. Reject the portion of CAIN!
2. Holy Ghost, don’t allow ANGER to change my name to DISGRACE (Pray it for 5 days with holy anger as led)!
3. Lord, repair and restore all the wrong WORDS and ACTIONS taken in ANGER in the past (Pray it seriously)!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:39am On Sep 09, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: IF THE BROOK DRIES UP
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 KINGS 17: 1-9

There are times in our lives, when God allows your wine to dry up (John 2) even though He is at your party! There are times when God will allow even the brook (the river), and your channel of blessings eg your business, job, etc, which He in the first instance provided, to dry up. Oh!
There are times when God allows even ordinary water to be scarce in the wilderness! There are seasons when God allows you to have leprosy even though you are a General ( 2 Kings 5:1 ) because He has a bigger plan. Why does the LORD allow us to go through problems? There are times when the fish will not enter the net and you struggle ALL NIGHT like Peter did before A NEW DAWN BEGINS! Can God tell Elijah, “Go to the brook Cherith (a river)…” and the same brook dries up? Yes and yes it happened – today’s scripture!
One reason the brook dries up is that God does not want your eyes on the brook, but There are times when God may take away your Moses and hide his body, so that you don’t worship man! Yes! He can make a helper to forget you temporarily because He is a jealous God! Never put your eyes on man! God’s methods/sources of blessings may differ from time to time because He does not want you to create any IDOL in your heart!
But always remember that in this year 2018, God knows all that you are passing through and He will make a way out,even when the brook dries up or there are needs everywhere! The day you put your eyes on man as your source, that is the day you start writing your obituary! Your faith may not be great, but your God is. Look up to Him alone,and wait upon Him even when the brook dries up. Failure is determined to a large extent by what we allow to happen! Success also, by what we make to happen!
Trust God. Get and give out this ODM Booklet as a SPECIAL GIFT item for weddings, anniversaries, dedications, birthdays, etc, to bless a soul! NEVER MISS AN EDITION! When Life ZIGZAGS, ODM creates SANITY!
1. Pray about today’s word seriously as led!
2. Lord, help me to put my eyes on You and not on the brook, men, or my job.
3. Repent from how you have trusted in man, things, and places rather than God in the past.
4. Pray about today and declare your confidence in THE LORD now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Sep 10, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: VANITY: THE DEITY, THE WEALTH AND THE MAN!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ECCLESIASTES 1:1-14
Years ago, the story was told of a Nigerian billionaire by name, the late Mr. Victor Okafor who was so rich that he was given the title ‘Ezego’ meaning King of Money. His mansion in his home town was one of its kind in the 90s and was believed to be worth about 500 million naira (about 1.5 million dollars) then.
According to reports, the late billionaire died by a mysterious road accident in December 1999 while returning home for Christmas and celebration of his birthday, leaving behind a mansion worth about 1.5 million dollars, as well as properties abandoned since then. One would think as the custom is in some parts of Nigeria and around the world, that lots of property hijacking and fighting amongst relatives would have taken place after the billionaire’s death in Ihiala town, Anambra State, Nigeria.
But this was not so as the properties belonging to the late billionaire was said to be abandoned over his connection with a dreaded shrine called “Okija shrine!”
No robber seemed to be interested in touching the building or the amenities it housed, even without security men in sight. All for the fear of being dealt with by the deity assumed to have killed the billionaire! The emphasis and purpose of today’s devotional is not to in any way magnify or exalt the dreaded shrine or deity because it is powerless before your ALMIGHTY GOD and you as His child, but to discourage and emphasize the vanity of ill-gotten wealth and riches.
What the Holy Ghost is saying in today’s devotional is to remind you that God has promised you wealth and riches but it must be gotten according to His FAVOUR and HIS PLAN for you! Indeed, life is the vanity shop of dusty window shoppers who must go HOME in the evening! Don’t be wealth-crazy this year! Determine to know THE LORD more and more!
Whatever God has programmed and promised you on earth will get to you in His own time! Deut 8: 18 : “But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is He that giveth thee power to get wealth…” Money making is by DIVINE FAVOUR and your determination to BE A SOLUTION to a PROBLEM in your world! As you determine to be a SOLUTION in that area of need, MONEY will rush after you! It is as God blesses whatever you do that you become rich (See Prov. 10: 22 ).
That is why I have NEVER worked for money AS MY MOTIVE in all my life, even as a Pharmacist! I simply seek to be an ANSWER/SOLUTION and God gives the reward! Be at the next Lagos Anointing service at LEKKI, Saturday September 22nd, 8am. You will discover HOW TO “SEDUCE” AND “ENTICE” MONEY! Get ready!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship to God.
1. Repent from all forms of financial irregularities in your job/office now. GOD IS WATCHING! Pray about today NOW!
2. LORD, SHOW ME AREAS OF NEED in my generation and MAKE ME A SOLUTION (Pray it for
3 days seriously and share with me what you have started via orderodm@gmail.com). This is your year!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On Sep 11, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE INTERKOREAN SUMMIT – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 17:3-5; ISAIAH 57: 1-7
In the beginning of the 20th century, Korea was part of the Japanese empire. After World War II, the Americans and Soviets had to decide what should be done with Korea. In August 1945, two young aides at the American State Department divided the Korean Peninsula in two halves along what is called the 38th parallel. On June 25, 1950, hostilities broke out between the two states.
The war, known as the Korean War, broke out when some 75,000 soldiers from the North Korea’s Peoples’ Army poured across the 38th parallel, the boundary between the two Koreas. The hostilities lasted till July 1953. Nevertheless, both sides could not agree on asking the prisoners of war to return to their respective countries. So they drew a new boundary near the 38th parallel called the Demilitarized Zone. This agreement allowed the prisoners of war to stay where they liked. The present leaders of the 2 Koreas,Kim Jong Un of North Korea and Moon Jae In of South Korea decided to hold a summit.
The landmark Inter-Korean summit was held on 7th April, 2018. Both leaders had a highly symbolic handshake over the Military Demarcation Zone that divides both countries. Both leaders expressed their views and feelings on that historic day. An elated Kim said they were at the “threshold of history” and added that he was “filled with emotion”. Moon responded that he hoped they would reach “a bold agreement so that we give a big gift to the whole Korean people and the people who want peace”. North Korea’s official KCNA new sagency said,“Kim will open-heartedly discuss all the issues arising in improving inter-Korean relations and achieving peace, prosperity and reunification of the Korean Peninsula”.
Sixty five years after the Koreans fought a war that claimed so many lives, they have decided to put their differences behind them. The Holy Ghost is asking you today: HOW LONG WILL YOU FIGHT WARS I DID NOT COMMAND YOU TO FIGHT? How long will you continue to habour grudges and malice against those you feel have wronged you? When will you settle that misunderstanding with your spouse, church member and colleague in the office, etc? There is a common adage that says, “To err is human, to forgive is divine.”
Today’s 1st scriptural reading in Luke urges you to forgive! When you forgive others, your FATHER God will in turn forgive you ( Matt. 6:14 ).
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song as led to worship HIS MERCY over you!
1. Father, from now on fight my battles in Jesus name.
2. Holy Ghost, grant me the GRACE to forgive the following person(s) – mention them now.
3. Oh God of Israel, vindicate me where I have been wrongly accused in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 days).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On Sep 12, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE SPECIAL BODY GUARDS: THE INTER-KOREAN SUMMIT – 2
BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 15: 1-5; REVELATION 21:24-27
Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with He that is defined with the 4-letter word, LOVE! Yesterday we started the story of the inter-Korean summit. We had a background history of the emergence of the two Koreas following World War II.
During the last April (2018) inter-Korean summit, Kim Jong Un (North Korean president) was “filled with emotion” after stepping over the separating concrete blocks making him the first North Korean leader to set foot in South Korea since the Korean War ended in an armistice (an agreement ending a war), some 65 years ago. OH! THAT CROSSING, SOME WEEKS EARLIER, WOULD HAVE PROBABLY LED TO THE NEXT WORLD WAR!
Also, at Kim’s invitation, Moon (South Korean president) also crossed hand- in hand with Kim into the North before they both walked to a building called Peace House on the southern side of a peace village where they held the summit! There was a tree planting ceremony on the demarcation line from both the North and South in the evening. Before the banquet, both leaders had a discussion in the morning. That session lasted for an hour and 40 minutes. Kim then crossed back to the North for lunch during break. As Kim headed for the summit, he was escorted there by SPECIAL BODYGUARDS!
These bodyguards were extraordinary and specially chosen!They were said to have been specially chosen based on their fitness, marksmanship, martial art skills and even looks. The same body guards were seen jogging alongside Kim’s limousine as he crossed back to the North for lunch. Wow! SPECIALLY CHOSEN BODYGUARDS AT A PEACE SUMMIT! Ah! From today’s 1st scripture (Psalm 15), the Holy Ghost has a strong word for you today!
That scripture summary is that: HEAVEN IS NOT A PLACE FOR JUST EVERYBODY! IT IS A PREPARED PLACE FOR A PREPARED PEOPLE! It asks the question, “Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? Who shall dwell in thy holy hill?” Like Kim’s bodyguards, candidates for heaven are going to be carefully and specially chosen!
Revelation 21:27 says, “And there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, nor maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life.” Ah! Just A LIE can keep someone from heaven? Use today’s devotional to clean up!
2. Rededicate your life to the LORD again!
3. Father, PREPARE ME BY ALL MEANS! Make me ready for Your coming! Holy Ghost, WASH MY GARMENT AGAIN. Keep me from missing heaven in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:42am On Sep 13, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: LORD, MAKE THEM BLIND!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 19:6-10; 2 KINGS 6: 16-22

In Verse 17 of today’s 2nd scripture, Elisha prayed for the eyes of his helper – his servant, to be opened! However in Verse 18, he prayed this other prayer: “…LORD…smite this people, I pray thee, with blindness.’ And He smote them with blindness according to. the word of Elisha.” Wow!
This is another wonderful secret that will turn you into a POWERHOUSE OF RESULTS in your generation! You must pray daily that God will BLIND YOUR ENEMIES, PURSUERS and your DESTINY HATERS, from seeing you and all yours! Decree for 3 days that they GO BLIND concerning your career, business, marital connection, your marriage, your children, your health, your helpers, etc. In
Genesis 19:11 , the depraved men of that city sought to have homosexual relations with them- “so they pressed hard against the man Lot,and came near to break down the door.
But the men (angels) reached out their hands and pulled Lot into the house with them, and shut the door. And they struck the men who were at the doorway of the house with blindness, both small and great, so that they became weary trying to find the door” ( Gen. 19:9-11 ).
Wow! That will be the portion of your HATERS! Before their eyes are opened, you would have landed in your Promised Land. Pray seriously now! September Lagos Anointing Service is at LEKKI MOUNTAIN, 4TH ROUNDABOUT on Saturday 22nd! Get ready! IF YOU SOWED YOUR 21-DAY FASTING SEED OR FIRST FRUIT BUT DID NOT GET ANY REPLY, THEN URGENTLY TYPE: ”NO RE PLY” to: orderodm@gmail.com.
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship now. ODM Hymn Songs
2. I decree that my HATERS will GO BLIND concerning my career, business, marital connection, marriage, children, health, helpers, etc.
3. God of heaven and earth, BLIND MY ENEMIES, PURSUERS and my DESTINY HATERS, from seeing me and all mine!
4. Lord, let them not see – make them blind. Pray in Tongues.
5. My Father, my Father, let my helpers see Your glory in me! Let them see Your FINGER in my life, family and ministry!
6. Lord God, encourage every discouraged helper of my destiny!
7. Pray about today and about any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:55am On Sep 14, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: YOUR MOCKERS SHALL BECOME YOUR WORKERS!-1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 37:5-20
Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with the God who makes a way where there seems to be no way! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that the life and ministry of Jesus was characterized by mockers. They mocked Him that He was a carpenter’s Son. Yes, that was the Name they called HIM, but this same carpenter’s Son became the CORONATED SON! Yes!
They also mocked His origin and place of birth with the popular saying: “CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUT OF NAZARETH? ( John 1:46 ), and even on the cross of Calvary, they mocked and reviled Him. But after HIS RESURRECTION, HIS MOCKERS BECAME HIS WORKERS! Ah! THEY BECAME THE PUBLISHERS OF HIS GLORIOUS RESURRECTION! Glory be to God! That shall be your story because in 28 days and within these “EMBER MONTHS,” an enemy shall confess! Oh!
They shall bow to you in Jesus name! Recall also that the brothers of Joseph mocked and ridiculed his dream and did everything in their power to stop him. Hear this: “And they said one to another, ‘Behold, this dreamer cometh.
Come now therefore, and let us slay him, and cast him into some pit, and we will say, ‘Some evil beast hath devoured him’ and we shall see what will become of his dreams”( Genesis 37:19-20 ). Note this: “…and we shall see what will become of his dreams.” Joseph’s dreams, future, and destiny were mocked! Oh! I remember how the sons of the prophets mocked Elisha to scorn in 2 Kings 2:5 .
Note: ‘SONS OF THE PROPHETS’, not demons but his own friends, colleagues and acquaintances! They mocked him! But no matter how you have been mocked, note this again: LIFE DOES NOT GIVE YOU WHAT YOU DEMAND!
IT GIVES YOU WHAT YOU DESERVE! That means it gives you what you wait for with determination and courage! Don’t say “WHY ME LORD?” Always say “TRY ME LORD AND I SHALL COME FORTH AS GOLD BECAUSE I AM NOT QUITTING!” Whether they like it or not, the powers that mock you will work for you!
See you at the next Lagos LEKKI Anointing service – SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 22ND, 8AM! LUSAKA ZAMBIA IS SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 29TH, 8AM!
2. Lord, turn every MOCKING area of my life into a DIVINE MIRACLE in Jesus name.
3. My Father, My Father, mock my mockers and baptize them with shame in Jesus name.
4. Yes! By the Holy Ghost Anointing, my mockers shall become my workers in Jesus name. They shall announce Your glory in me! Pray about today seriously now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:28am On Sep 15, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: YOUR MOCKERS SHALL BECOME YOUR WORKERS! – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 37:18-20;
42: 1- 6

Your mockers are not always far from you! Vs 5- 6 of today’s 2nd scripture says, “And the sons of Israel came to buy corn among those that came: for the famine was in the land of Canaan. And Joseph was the governor over the land, and he it was that sold to all the people of the land: and Joseph’s brethren (Joseph’s mockers) came, and bowed down themselves before him with their faces to the earth.”
And concerning Elisha, 2 Kings 2:15 says: “And when the sons of the prophets (Elisha’s mockers) which were to view at Jericho saw him, they said, ‘The spirit of Elijah doth rest on Elisha.’ And they came to meet him, and bowed themselves to the ground before him.” Wow! Glory be to God! I feel like jumping up on this writing desk because at the mouth of two or three witnesses, every word shall be established.
Therefore, by the witness of Joseph, David, Elisha and the LORD Jesus, in these “EMBER MONTHS” and upcoming last quarter of 2018, YOUR MOCKERS SHALL BECOME YOUR WORKERS! Those mocking your salvation, marriage, children, career, business, trials and present condition shall serve you. Yes! The God of Elisha shall cause those mocking your prayers and fasting to be clothed with disappointment!Ah! As the yearends, whatever is your subjectand object of mockery shall dry up! REFUSE TO QUIT NOW!
Always remember that no trouble, no trophy! Elisha was mocked before his decoration, but after his change of garment, his mockers became his workers and that shall be your DAILY story and also at the next two ANOINTING SERVICES OF THIS MONTH – LEKKI, LAGOS, 4TH ROUNDABOUT SATURDAY 22ND, 8AM (Theme: THE SIEGE IS OVER! HOW TO BREAK FINANCIAL BLOCKADES; How to “SEDUCE”/”ENTICE” MONEY and AND UNDERSTANDING THE SECRET OF MONEY).
Then Lusaka Zambia Is Saturday 29th, 8am (Theme: Wedding Gown Attackers Must Die)! Whether they like it or not, the powers that mock you will work for you! See you at these TWO GREAT anointing services and don’t forget to give out copies of the next ODM EDITION which is out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song to God.
2. Lord, turn every area of MOCKERY in my lifeinto a DIVINE MIRACLE in Jesus name.
3. Yes! By the Holy Ghost anointing, my mockers shall become my workers in Jesus name. They shall announce my star!
4. Pray that there will be an uncommon visitation of God’s power in your life this season. I decree: Every kind of SIEGE (Marital, financial, etc) is over in Jesus name! Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: NEVER TOO LATE! – 1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: JEREMIAH 29: 8-16
As I minister around the globe, once in a while I hear people say/ ask questions like, “IT IS GETTING TOO LATE FOR MY MIRACLE SIR. WHY IS GOD SILENT ON MY CASE?” But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that, “It is never too late!” I know when one feels that he/she hasn’t fulfilled his/her dreams; it can leave a painful mark. BUT THE ABILITY TO IMPROVE ONESELF OR GET TO YOUR THRONE, DOES NOT EXPIRE!
But perhaps this point is better explained with this story: Doreetha Daniels, an elderly woman with vision and hearing problems, and a victim of multiple stroke, received her college degree at the age of 99 from the College of the Canyons in Santa Clara, California. One faculty member said: “Doreetha is a living testament to the saying, “if there is a will, there is a way…”This is near the last quarter of 2018 and satan is telling millions that THEY ARE TOO LATE AND AGE IS AGAINST THEM!
He is a liar forever! Catch this: Cato learned Greek at eighty! Sophocles wrote his grand “Oedipus,”and Simonides bore off the prize of verse from his compeers when each had numbered more than fourscore years (80 plus)! Theophratus, at fourscore and ten (90), had begun his “Characters of Men.”Chaucer at Woodstock, with the nightingales, at sixty (60) wrote the “Canterbury Tales.” Goethe, at Weimar, toiling to the last, completed “Faust” when eighty years were past! At age 72, Margaret Ringenberg made a flight around the globe.
While this may not be a common name, it is a very uncommon accomplishment! To have wanted something for so long, to have waited for so many years and say, “I will not give up on this dream due to a simple matter of age” is inspiring! Dr. Leila Denmark worked as a Paediatrician until her chosen retirement at the age of 103! A perfect example of when you love what you do; it is not a chore, it is a joy! Bertha Wood, born in 1905, dreamed her whole life of writing and publishing a book. This dream was finally realized in 2005, and was based on her memoirs!
I suppose there was a great deal to be said in the 90 years it took her to write it! 90 years to get a dream fulfilled! So why are you giving up? All you need is persistence, FAITH in God and yourself and not putting a time limit, age limit, or any type of constraint upon yourself!
This year may be ending, but God’s ability and plans for you HAVE NO END! They are thoughts of good with your EXPECTED END of FAME and not SHAME (Today’s scripture Vs. 11)! Hold on and hold out! Get and give out NEXT ODM EDITION NOW!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship.
2. Where there is a will, there is a way! Oh God, use my life and ministry to show the world that IT IS NEVER TOO LATE WITH YOU (Pray it seriously for 3 days and 3 nights)!
3. It is NEVER too late with God! Lord, take me to my EXPECTED END in Jesus name (Pray it seriously). Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: NEVER TOO LATE! – 2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-10

It was Earl Nightingale who wrote: “It’s never too late, for with a purpose, a worthy goal and a motivation to reach those upper layers on the pyramid, a person can travel further in a few years than he might otherwise travel in a lifetime.” It is never late to come up with new opportunities for new pursuits and fresh achievements.
At age 77 (yes, you heard right!), John Glenn became the oldest astronaut to ever go into space! At age 86, Katherine Pelton swam the 200 meter butterfly style! God is a God of PROCESS! Sarah’s pregnancy was a miracle – AT 90! The Virgin Mary Conception of Jesus was a miracle – NO MALE human SPERM WAS REQUIRED! Elizabeth gave birth to John at a mysterious and unbelievable age!It was a MIRACLE! But EACH OF THESE MIRACLES still passed through the normal 9 months!
That is why I say that your TESTIMONY WILL SHOCK THE WORLD though it is passing through a DIVINE PROCESS OF TIME which you call DELAY! No! No! No! THERE ARE NO DELAYS WITH GOD! You will still be WHAT YOU WERE BORN TO BE if you DON’T GIVE UP NOW! At age 92, Paul Spangler finished his 14th marathon! Yes! 14th Marathon! You need to set new goals that exceed previous marks! You can learn new skills, write new books, pursue a fresh agenda, establish a new venture, take up new studies and spend your energy on new goals!
There is a lot of truth in the expression: Nothing ventured nothing gained! The road to the city of achievement is paved with rugged determination and hard work! Do not focus your attention on the obstacles or challenges! Let your goal drive you beyond the average point! Average effort produces average results! Keep moving on!
Labour in the morning, work hard in the afternoon and keep on struggling even when the shadows fall. My own biological son made a First Class degree plus numerous awards from his university and I know the troubles he went through to get there!
Hear Lyman Abbott: “Never say you are too old! You do not say it now, perhaps; but by and by, when the hair grows gray and the eyes grow dim and the young despair comes to curse the old age, you will say, ‘It is too late for me.’ Never too late! Never too old! How old are you—thirty, fifty,eighty? What is that in immortality? We are but children.” Paul was the least of all the apostles (Vs. 9 of today’s word) because he CAME LATE!
But did he not become the BEST at last? It is NEVER too late with God! Hold on and hold out! Get and give out next ODM now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship now.
2. Lord, use my life to BREAK RECORDS! Use my life to disgrace the words, “AGE FACTOR!”
3. My TESTIMONY WILL SHOCK THE WORLD! I shall wait on the God of Mary and the God of Elizabeth! I shall not QUIT! Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Sep 18, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: YOU ARE HUMAN
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 KINGS 19:1-15
When West German Industrialist, Mr. Herr Friedrich Flick died, he left a personal fortune estimated at 1.5 billion dollars, a business empire that embraced all or part of some three hundred (300) firms and a reputation as the craftiest magnate ever to operate on the German business scene.
Mr. Flick was dedicated wholly to his work (he buried his wife at 3 p.m. one day in 1996 and was back at his desk two hours later), but unlike other German industrialists, he never really started or manufactured anything; he simply put companies together! Despite all his enormous power and wealth, this German wealthy old man Mr. Flick, had one very human shortcoming/weakness like Bobby Fischer: HE COULD NOT CONTROL HIS FAMILY!
Herr Flick’s dilemma is dramatic! He could put companies together, but he couldn’t mould his family together! Like the powerless horses and men of Humpty Dumpty’s poem, all the experts were having a struggle coping with the broken pieces left behind by Mr. Flick’s failure as a father! What a human shortcoming! And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that WE ARE ALL HUMAN That is why you must DEPEND DAILY ON THE GRACE OF YOUR GOD!
No matter the exceptional nature of your talents or achievements in life, one factor which you need to consider is that you are human, with weaknesses! Oh, see what this Chinese Christian brother, Mr. Yun wrote: “It is not great men who change the world, but weak men in the hands of a great God.” Did you get that? God is GREAT and He uses weak, HUMBLE MEN/ WOMEN only!

If a great prophet (but human) like Elijah could consider death as the best option in his battles, then nobody is spared in the moment of failure, discouragement, weakness, fear or confusion, etc. God allows some battles to remind you that YOU ARE HUMAN and YOU NEED HIS GRACE! Refuse to quit now! Seek His greater GRACE and look up daily! I see a mighty celebration! Pray now!
THE LAGOS SEPTEMBER ANOINTING SERVICE IS AT LEKKI On Saturday September 22nd. Time: 8.00am. THEME: THE SIEGE IS OVER! HOW TO BREAK FINANCIAL BLOCK- ADES; How to SEDUCE/ENTICE MONEY AND UNDER- STANDING THE HIDDEN SECRETS OF MONEY! Come with 3 Special Prayer points! I shall lay hands on you again! VENUE: Oando or Chisco B/stop, Besides Oando Filling Station, 4th Roundabout, Lekki Lagos. Call: +234-706- 3324-784, +234-909-0393-966 for more information!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise to your God.
2. Lord, You are STRONG, I AM WEAK! Shake that area of weakness in my life and ministry in Jesus name!
3. Lord God! Shower AMAZING GRACE on my life /ministry and mould me into who You want me to be.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE ANTS ARE COMING!-1
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 TIMOTHY 1: 2-10

There is what is called, the AFFLICTIONS OF THE GOSPEL! As I was praying one morning, I was complaining to the LORD of how PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME because I am a man of God. They feel that when they hurt you, you will easily forgive them once they or others plead on their behalf. In fact, one day I asked the LORD: “Why did You even call me at all WHEN THERE ARE BILLIONS praying and begging to be called in various prayer houses?”
I told Him, “If I was not a bishop, there are many legal things I could have done to these people who sometimes enjoy taking advantage of me and even scandalize (lie against) You, before they run away or apologize in tears that satan was the one who used them.” However, that morning, the LORD opened my eyes to today’s scripture Verses 8 and 9. Vs 8 says: “…but be thou a partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God.” That means the GOSPEL has afflictions! WOW! True, the gospel means GOOD NEWS, but that good news also has AFFLICTIONS!
So, He encouraged me a lot that day as I was alone with 9: “…according to His own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.” Note the words: PURPOSE AND GRACE! Oh! That means I was called BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN (PURPOSE) and the GRACE I need for that PURPOSE was manufactured to go along with that purpose BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN!
It means that my destiny was chosen for me by God and He has seen my battles and victories before I was even born! It means that God knows your mistakes and your miracles before you were even born! You do not choose your crosses (trials) on this earth! They were chosen for you before you were born!
It also means to me that GRACE EXISTED BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN! Wow! No wonder the Bible says that Jesus was killed (slain) before the world began – Rev 13: 8 . My God! Ah! Like sugar, it is your sweetness (your purpose) that attracts the ants (your enemies and battles). But God coats your sugar with GRACE to prevent it from being corrupted by the ANTS of this world! So as we continue tomorrow, rejoice and refuse to allow the ants to prevail!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any worship song now.
2. Thank you LORD for the gift of PURPOSE and the gift of GRACE! Pray about today seriously now! Loose FAVOUR!
3. The AFFLICTIONS of the gospel will not drown my faith!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:32am On Sep 21, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE ANTS ARE COMING! – 2
BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 23:1-6
Yesterday’s devotional contained this: The GOSPEL has afflictions! True, the GOSPEL means GOOD NEWS, but that good news also has AFFLICTIONS! Oh, the mysteries of God! It is like saying that SUGAR IS SWEET BUT IT ATTRACTS ANTS that can make it useless (destroy its purpose)! So, the same good news called the GOSPEL also attracts wicked, dubious, deceitful, envious and uncommon enemies – ANTS!
But the great news in yesterday’s word was: You were called BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN (PURPOSE) and the GRACE you need for that PURPOSE was manufactured to go along with that purpose BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN! That is why NO BATTLE (ANTS) CAN CONSUME YOUR SWEETNESS or PURPOSE! Halleluyah! That is why no allowed AFFLICTION can drown you! There is EQUAL AND EXCESS GRACE for every battle, delay or pain!
Oh, wise God! That is why you MUST NEVER COMPARE yourself to others BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW THEIR PURPOSE! It is PURPOSE THAT DETERMINES THE KIND OF BATTLES YOU CONFRONT! It is your PURPOSE that determines the kind of GRACE you carry! It is God and it is called AMAZING GRACE! I discovered that the higher I go with God, the higher my battles and the higher the grace! Sometimes after each victory, when I look back, I wonder how I coped! Then I quickly remember that 7-lettered word – “PURPOSE” and that 5-lettered word: “GRACE!”
There are seasons of DANCING and PEACE, then there are seasons of WAR and TEARS! BUT EACH SEASON BRINGS EXTRA GRACE that turns into EXTRA VICTORIES! The person you are envying may be going through battles in other hidden areas of their lives, families and ministries! So, if the LAMB was slain before the world began – from thefoundations of the world and PURPOSE WAS CREATED at that time, then NOTHING you are going through or will go through is a SHOCKER to your God!
No wonder Job screamed in his afflictions ( Job 23:10 ): “But He knoweth the way that I take: when He hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.” Yes! HE KNOWS THE WAY YOU DON’T KNOW! He knows where you are going! He knows your current battles and He knows your future battles and He has prepared your SUPER STORY for the world! Refuse to allow DEPRESSION when you don’t understand ALL THE THINGS happening to you! HE KNOWS! And your last bus-stop shall be called GOLD!

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 2: What a friend…
2. Thank you LORD for the gift of PURPOSE and the gift of GRACE! Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:25am On Sep 22, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA
TOPIC: WHEN “GRACE” COULD NOT SAVE HIM!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 CORINTHIANS 12: 1-10
A month before former President Robert Mugabe’s inglorious exit, his wife, GRACE, stunned Zimbabweans when she dared soldiers to shoot her. Grace Mugabe was complaining about alleged pressure from the army for herageing husband to hand over power to the then Vice-President, Emmerson Mnangagwa.
Three weeks after the 93 year-old ruler was forced to relinquish power and as the dust settled after a dramatic transition that saw Mnangagwa taking over from his mentor, questions are now being read the writing on the wall when on November 15, 2017,the Zimbabwe Defence Forces announced that they had taken over government and eventually squeezed the Zanu PF leader out of power. Grace was defiant to the end after pushing for Mnangagwa’s dismissal as Vice-President, a move that seemed to infuriate the military.
Mugabe told a South African delegation sent by former President Jacob Zuma, to mediate between the former president and the generals because he never expected the military to turn against him after giving them land. Although the former typist (Mrs. GRACE Mugabe)enjoyed the backing of a Zanu PF faction known as G40, she could not save him, Mr Mugabe! So, as a writer, I noted that GRACE COULD NOT SAVE MUGABE! But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that unlike MUGABE’s GRACE, your daily race on planet earth can only be guaranteed by GRACE! GRACE is unmerited favour!
GRACE is when what you don’t qualify for, locates your address! GRACE is MERCY in ACTION! GRACE is the ability to reach levels that your education, human connections, struggles and even prayers cannot get you to! GRACE is when your superiors bow to you! GRACE is when just a sling paralyzes a giant! 2 Cor 12:9 is clear: “And He said unto me, ‘My grace is sufficient for thee…” GRACE IS ENOUGH and SUFFICIENT! When God shows you GRACE, He has shown you cars, good health, uncommon promotion, marital settlement, financial freedom, victory in battles, etc.
Yes! GRACE IS ENOUGH to make you a star on this planet! No wonder Paul said in 1 Cor. 15:10 – “But by the grace of God I am what I am…” GRACE (SPECIAL DIVINE FAVOUR) IS THE MAKER OF MEN; not struggle!
2. Father, I decree: Every blockade must SCATTER!
3. LORD, show me the HIDDEN SECRETS OF MONEY! Break every SIEGE around my destiny! Pray about today as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: POWER TO….NO GIFTS FOR SHOW!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 10: 13-21

Your God, JEHOVAH, does not just give you ANYTHING or SPECIAL GIFTS for pride or for idleness! He is a God that attaches all He does to a PURPOSE! The power He gives is for a purpose like in Luke 10: 19 – “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Did you get that? POWER TO…! But hear this: You are to use the power to obey Him in witnessing and advertising Him to the world.
You are to use POWER in order for the world to know again that JESUS CHRIST is the same yesterday, today and forever! He wants you to use POWER or RICHES to GLORIFY HIM! Catch this secret: If you want more than ordinary power, if you want superior power, the secret is simple: you must be extraordinarily involved in evangelism! You must be passionate in evangelism – WINNING OF SOULS! Spend your time AND RESOURCES in soul winning ( Acts 5:14- 16 ).
What made Peter special? When others were speaking in tongues, he was always standing up to preach! Also, demons saw just the handkerchief from PAUL and they ran! Why? Because Paul was always witnessing about Jesus!It will amaze you that it was Peter and Paul that raised the dead! For example, you can buy more ODM copies and send to your village or give to families! Jesus gave a command, ”Go ye into the world and win souls.” It is a direct command; not a DISCUSSION!
I got Born Again on Feb 3rd 1976, and as a young man, I said to myself then: “If I am going to be a Christian, I want to bea powerful one; I want to be so powerful that even the devil will know my name.” Remember the last TBS program and that grandmother who called my name? Oh, I hate to sit on the fence – LUKEWARMNESS, because Jesus said you can DO GREATER WORKS THAN HE DID! My DAILY PRAYER is that I shall get to that level! So, just like He told ABRAHAM, He is using today’s devotional to say to you: I SHALL BLESS YOU TO BE A BLESSING!
So, start today! More evangelism in your little way and EXPECT more POWER in His big way! Pray seriously now!
Get and give out the NEXT EDITION ODM Booklet as a SPECIAL GIFT item for weddings, anniversaries, dedications, birthdays, etc, to bless a soul!
PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of victory to God.
1. Thank you LORD for the gift of PURPOSE and the gift of GRACE! No SATANIC ant will alter or manipulate my purpose!
2. I shall end up as GOLD and I shall be envied by men/ women and not PITIED in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
3. Pray about today and CANCEL the LOSS of something special!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:30am On Sep 24, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: LITTLE DOORS THAT DROWN!
BASIC SCRIPTURES: SONGS OF SOLOMON 2: 11-17; PROVERBS 14:12

It was Gifty Akita who penned: “Rough times arouse the search for the right ways.” Imagine a long, dark corridor with a series of doors on either side. Written on each one is the name of an addiction such as alcohol, tobacco, drugs, pornography, masturbation, gambling, food, TV, Radio, Mobile phones, Social Media, etc. And you are required or mandated to walk down that hallway on your journey to your Promised Land!
Those doors are so beautiful and well painted and the temptation to open those doors is high! You can hear the beat of music and the laughter of the voices inside. The pressure to join them can be so much on any human mind! And it’s very difficult to convince a soul seeking for solution/beauty out of gloom, that they should stay in the dark corridor, which seems to be boring and embarrassing. Yes, and satan is asking millions daily: “Why would you go through the NARROW ROAD and WAIT ON THE LORD, WITH PAIN AND MUCH SACRIFICE, when there is a BEAUTIFUL DOOR OF ESCAPE to fake-pleasure land?”
Unfortunately for a certain percentage of individuals who open one or more of these doors, a tragedy begins to unfold. If a person falls as a victim and there is no way to know in advance, he or she only has to crack the door an inch or two and a monster will run out and grab them. And some will be held in its grip for life till SHAME becomes their last bus-stop! Note that ADDICTIONS start small and harmless (See 2nd scripture)!

If you talk to an addict about his or her addictions, you will learn that it probably began casually with no hint that it was an ENEMY! It all started with opening a LITTLE door! Songs of Solomon 2: 15 talks of the LITTLE FOXES THAT SPOIL THE VINE! Do all you can by the help of the Holy Ghost to BREAK OUT of ANY DAILY HABIT or LITTLE ADDICTION that DRY UP YOUR FRESH OIL and EXTINGUISH (PUT OUT) YOUR FIRE FOR GOD! Whatever you are addicted to must go! Receive grace to put that mobile phone, e-mail, internet, sin, medicines, drugs, TV, magazines, etc, away!

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Lord, turn me away from every wrong door and THIS LITTLE HABIT that is DRYING ME UP (Mention, cancel and renounce them now)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.