Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,233 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:04 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80252 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2018
CAN A CHRISTIAN DRINK ALCOHOL?
When a European Airline was initially launched, an educated Christian gentleman was traveling in the first class section.
An air hostess approached him with a complimentary drink, this was an alcoholic drink, but the man politely refused.
The air hostess returned but this time brought the drink on a platter, designed to appeal and impress. However, the Christian man again politely refused, explaining he doesn't drink alcohol.
The air hostess was concerned and informed the manager. The manager approached the man with another platter, now designed with flowers. He questioned, “Is there something wrong with our service? Please enjoy the drink, it is a complimentary offer.”
The man replied, “I am a Christian and I do not drink alcohol? The manager still insisted that the man take the drink. Then, the Christian proposed that the manager should give the drink to the pilot first. The manager stated, “How can the pilot drink alcohol, he’s on duty! And if he drinks there are all chances for the plane to crash”.
The Christian passenger with tears in his eyes, replied, “I am a Christian and I am ALWAYS on duty in order to protect my FAITH and if I Drink Alcohol I will crash my whole life here and hereafter. I AM 100% ON DUTY!"
Maybe yours might not be an alcohol, it may be tempting you for sex as it was done to Joseph, battling with how to control your anger, profane and vain babblings, your dressing , your attitude towards people and finally not sharing the Word.
Do you know that souls are dying because of those reckless behaviours of ours?
WE ARE 100% ON DUTY
Let's Share This Post and be a blessing to someone.

I have shared this with you 'cos I am on duty!
BE WISE!
* If u must miss any place, dn't miss HEAVEN.
* If u must miss any appointment, plz dn't miss THE RAPTURE.
* If u must miss any meal, plz dn't miss THE MARRIAGE SUPPER OF THE LAMB.
The end is no more NEAR, It's HERE.

#copied#
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Nov 18, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: IMMACULEE: THAT WAS ALL I HAD TO OFFER!
Basic Scripture: Romans 12: 17-21
Yesterday, we read about the inspiring story of the woman who survived one of the most horrible encounter of the 20th Century, and how she came out a stronger and BOLD person. When Immaculee spoke those powerful words, “I FORGIVE YOU,” the man who brought her to see the murderer in jail suddenly became angry.
He said: “What was that all about, Immaculee? That was the man who murdered your family. I brought him to you to question him and to spit o him if you wanted to. BUT YOU FORGAVE HIM! How could you do that? Why did you forgive him?” Her answer was powerful, “FORGIVENESS WAS ALL I HAS TO OFFER.” Amazing! It was Martin Luther King Jr who said, “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
When people treat you with scorn and hatred, their intention is to get you filled with something in them: HATE! DON’T TAKE IT! Don’t let them infect you with their evil spirit of negativity and hatred. That is why Jesus told the people to cultivate the attitude of forgiveness. As 2018 ends, never forget this: You Don’t Have To Wait For People To Apologize Before You Forgive Them. Don’t Let Them Tie Down Your Destiny! Forgive them as fast as possible and get over the hurt! God can “revenge” for you much more than you can do!
How do you keep yourself from allowing that evil spirit of hatred to enter you from them? By forgiving them as fast as possible! Forgiveness must be complete! When you forgive someone, you must never bring that offense against them. You must offer your forgiveness and NEVER TAKE IT BACK no matter what! Hear the words of Henry Ward Beecher, “I can forgive but I cannot forget,” which is only another way of saying, ‘I cannot forgive.’
Forgiveness ought to be like a cancelled note – torn in two, and burned up, so that it cannot be shown against one! That is what Jesus Christ did for you, and that is what you should do to people who hurt/offend you. Never let the hurt of the past hold you down and limit you from moving forward to enjoy the riches and pleasures of the future that God has prepared for you. I see a greater 2019!
(Sow the 2019 ODM and “WAR Against Haman – 14” booklets as Christmas/New Year Gift item to others)! You will end 2018 well in Jesus name!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: My faith looks up…
1. In your own words, pray about the word as led.
2. Lord, thank you for Your never-failing loving and mercy.
3. I offer forgiveness to all those who have hurt me in the past, and I release them in the hands of God.
4. As 2018 ends, LORD, RESTORE all I have lost this year in Jesus name!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Nov 19, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE SEABED MYSTERY: UNCOMMON PEACE!
Basic Scriptures: Psalm 46: 10; Philippians 4: 1-7
There is a part of the sea known as: THE CUSHION OF THE SEA. It lies beneath the surface that is agitated by storms and man-made ocean liners. This part of the sea which is situated along the lines of the seabed is never stirred or disturbed by storms, waves or ripples of the commercial ships. When the ocean floor in these deep places is dredged off the remains of plants or animal life, is reveals evidence of having remained completely undisturbed for hundreds, if not thousands of years.
Oh! The almightiness of your God! Just like that section of the seabed, in the midst of the confusion of the world, with wars, bad news, inflation, disappointments and such like, never forget that there is something called: THE RIVER OF LIVING WATERS (THE PLACE OF GOD)! Like the CUSHION OF THE SEA, it is never disturbed by world event or circumstances. It is so deep within the human heart that no external difficulty, pain, delay or trial can reach it. God wants you to live in the realms, called the PEACE OF GOD! It is within you and can be ACTIVATED by private, disciplined Prayer/Bible study!
In fact, Philippians 4:7 says that this peace of God cannot be understood by the brain! How can you explain a person that has suffered financial setback, yet he/she is still laughing?
How can you explain a relaxed attitude by someone who is passing through a long delay? When you ARE STILL, and refuse to cry even when you are passing through trials, you throw your haters into confusion because they cannot interpret you! You become like a WIND that cannot be seen but is powerful! In the powerful and ageless book – “Pilgrim’s Progress”, Mr Pilgrim was taken to a large upper room that faced the sunrise and the name of the room was PEACE!
Within you, there is a place better than the CUSHION OF THE SEA. As 2018 ends, enjoy it and resist depression, sorrow, heaviness, tears, self-pity or worry. Close with Deepak Chopra: “In the midst of movement and chaos, keep stillness inside of you.” Hold your PEACE!
THIS RED SEA MUST DRY UP!
Plan to attend the Lagos Mountain November SPECIAL anointing service on November 24th. Venue is OGUDU. Theme: “THIS RED SEA MUST DRY UP.” Time is 8.00a.m.
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. O Lord, baptize me again with peace that passeth all understanding. Prayer and Bible study provokes this peace! So help me to do so DAILY!
2. Declare Psalm 46: 10 ! As 2018 ends, I hold my peace! I shall be STILL ALWAYS! I resist anxiety or worry concerning this matter again (Mention it now…)
3. Pray in tongues a lot today and sow the 2019 ODM as a Christmas Gift.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Nov 20, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: MOSES NEVER PLANNED FOR THIS!
Basic Scriptures: Psalm 34: 8-10 ; 37: 23-28
Just consider Moses leading between 2 to 3 million people requiring food in the desert. Years ago, the Quartermaster General of the American army dropped a bomb shell that was a food for thought even for Bible school lecturers (A Quartermaster General is the staff officer in charge of supplies for the whole army. He is in charge of unit and personnel, i.e. those tasked with providing supplies for military forces and units). According to the Quartermaster General of the American army, it is reported that Moses would have had 1500 tons of food everyday requiring two freight trains, each 11/kilometers long just for one day.
And just think about it; they were forty years in transit, in a wilderness. And oh yes, they would want to have water. If they only had enough to drink and wash a few dishes, it would take 11 million gallons each day and a cargo train with tanks that are 2,500 kilometers long just bringing water. And then another thing – They had to cross the Red Sea at night.
Now, if they went through a narrow path, double filled, the line would be 900 Kilometers long and would require 35 days and night to get through, so there had to be space in the Red Sea, 4 kilometers wide so that they would walk 5,000 abreast to get over in one night. Lastly, they require a camp ground which could had been two thirds of the city of Accra or two thirds of Rhode Island in USA or two third of Lagos, Nigeria. This has been called by experts as world’s biggest miracle!
Do you think that Moses planned with these data in mind before stepping out? No! No! No! Don’t you think that the God that did this for Moses can also take care of your life, family, academics, business and ministry? As 2018 ends and 2019 rolls in, this God will release provision for entire your life, family and ministry, if you refuse anxiety!
Read today’s scripture again and trust in the God called, “JEHOVAH JIREH.” Your provision of money, good health, husband, wife, helpers, etc, shall be sure! Resist anxiety! Trust God! Trust God!
Trust God! Shame will never be your last biography chapter!
YOUR TESTIMONY IS MY BIRTHDAY GIFT
Prepare for the Lagos, OGUDU, SPECIAL anointing service on November 24th, 8.00am. Theme: “THIS RED SEA
MUST DRY UP.” Expect an Eleventh-Hour Miracle!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: → My faith looks up…
1. Pray about today’s word as led now.
2. He is the Almighty! Lift up your hands again and worship your God as you are led.
3. Worship Him for that present need in your life and ministry.
4. Pray about today seriously as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE POTATO BAG: STOP THE TORMENTORS NOW!
Basic Scripture: Matthew 18: 21-35
University teacher told his class students to each bring a clear plastic bag and a sack of potatoes. The lesson was that for everyone they refused to forgive, he told them to choose a potato, write on it the name and date and put it on the plastic bag. Some of the bags as you can imagine were quite heavy. He then told them to carry this bag with them everywhere for one week, putting it inside their beds at night, on the car seat when driving, etc. The hassle of each student lugging the bag around made it so clear that, indeed, he/she was carrying an unnecessary HEAVY LOAD.
Naturally after a while, the condition of the potatoes deteriorated to a foul smell. The teacher then told the class that the rotten potato bag was a clear picture of the price we pay for keeping our pain and carrying every worry done to us in our hearts. According to Dr. Redford Williams, a stress expert, Cortisol which fuels anger, literally tears blood vessels and it causes damages to your arteries! Continuous anger against yourself or anyone else prevents the healing process from taking place! So when the damage is done, just a little tension or rage can trigger a fatal heart attack. God forbid!
Forgiveness is the one power you always have over the person who hurt you. Today’s basic scripture (KJV) Vs. 34 says: “…deliver him to the tormentors, till he should pay all that was due unto him.” If you don’t forgive, then you will be released to TORMENTORS! Wow! It also says these tormentors will not stop TILL you pay what is DUE! What is DUE can also mean your life is lived on MERIT AND MOTION MERCY once you carry unforgiveness!
Oh, hear Abraham Lincoln: “The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.” Lewis Smedes wrote: “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.” George Herbert told his son: “He who cannot forgive breaks the bridge over he himself must pass.” All humanity must pass that DIVINE FORGIVENESS BRIDGE sooner than later! You will need forgiveness from God or man someday! So, as 2018 ends, construct that bridge now! Forgive that betrayal! Forgive that injustice! Forgive that deliberate offense! Let go and let God! He is the best avenger!
Prepare for the Lagos, OGUDU, anointing service; this Saturday, November 24th. Theme: “THIS RED SEA MUST DRY UP” Time is 8.00am. It is your day! See you!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God now.
1. Thank God for today’s word. Pray on it as led now.
2. Release forgiveness to anyone now.
3. I refuse TORMENTORS! I shall not be chained by this individual (Mention names). I release forgiveness to him/her now! Lord, help me (Pray it seriously).
4. Father, forgive me and show me Your mercy in Jesus name. Pray for Israel today.
5. Pray in tongues now! Pray about today and any other prayer(s) as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:41am On Nov 22, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE MIRACLE OF THE 10-INCH WATER
Basic Scriptures: Numbers 23: 7-24 ; Isaiah 49: 23
Welcome to another change of garment hour! Never forget that with the God you serve, all things are possible. I am led again to use the devotional because someone needs today’s message URGENTLY:
A boy was sitting on a park bench with one hand resting on Exodus 12 and was shouting, “Hallelujah, Hallelujah, God is great.” Then came a professor – a scientist, to the boy. He asked the boy about the reason for his excitement. The boy started laughing again and said, “God opened up the waves of the Red Sea and let the whole nation of Israel right through the middle. Oh my God is great!”
The professor sharply replied and tried to disprove the Red Sea story by saying that modern scientific research has shown that the Red Sea that the Jews had crossed, was only 10 inches deep at that time. The boy was confused a little but the Holy Spirit flashed a great idea across his spirit. He said, “Oh professor, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, my God is really awesome. He is greater than I thought. Not only did he lead the whole nation of Israel through the Red Sea, He capped it all by drowning the best army in the world then – the Egyptian army in ten-inches of water. Oh, thank you professor for this scientific confirmation of the vast power of my God.”
The professor covered his face in shame and escaped into the crowd. God is reminding you that even when the floods of life surround you and if problems have multiplied like a flood, GOD CANNOT LIE (1st scripture Vs 23)! He is still God! As 2018 crawls into its cutting line, never forget that fact: God is not a man that He should lie! He said that they that wait on Him will not be ashamed – ( Isaiah 49: 23 ). That Verse is talking about you! Your faith in this God called JEHOVAH will be rewarded – No matter how long it takes and your life shall be called, “The 21st Century Miracle of the Red Sea!” Hold on! Never, never give up!
The Lagos anointing service is Saturday November 24th. Venue is Ogudu, Theme: “THIS RED SEA MUST DRY UP.”
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song in your native tongue.
1. Decree that you must not dwell in doubt, depression or self-pity.
2. Pray about that issue(s) provoking sleepless nights again. Place it in HIS Hands ad trust Him.
3. Pray about today and any other prayer(s) as led.
WARNING: Nowadays, most Christians prefer love feasts and music to evangelism or prayer meetings. Don’t join them! Your case must be different. Don’t give up on this duty!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Nov 23, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE STONE THAT COULDN’T HOLD HIM
Basic Scripture: Matthew 28: 1-15
Consider the meditation/narrative below and arise in valour: “Two thousand years ago, our Lord was crucified. They nailed Him to the cross and for mankind He died. They laid Him in a tomb with a huge stone at the entrance. They remembered every word He said as He walked along the seashore – in three days, He will rise again from the grave in which He lay. They didn’t think anyone else could roll that stone
away.
On the morning of the third day, as the sun rose in the east, an angel appeared and rolled the stone away without a struggle. The angel spoke to the women who had come to see where Jesus was laid. He told them Jesus had risen and they hurried away. The keepers were all paralyzed with fear, for when they looked inside the tomb, they saw that it was empty. The stone that they thought would hinder Him had not stood in His way.
Jesus Christ had risen from the tomb and the rulers panicked because the stone could not hold Him.” As 2018 ends, God is sending me to release the following prophetic declaration upon your life, family and ministry:
1. No matter how this year has been, the same angel that rolled the stone away from the tomb of Jesus will fight for you daily from this day in Jesus name.
2. No, “STONE” by whatever name shall be able to hinder or successfully block your rising to destiny in Jesus name.
3. You adversaries and enemies shall end up in chaos, shame and bitter confusion from this day in Jesus name.
4. Before the last day of this year, God will turn the celebration of your contenders/adversaries to weeping in Jesus name.
5. Lift up your hands and begin to worship God for the power of His resurrection. As you worship the Lord, that same power will begin to move all over you right now. Sickness will be healed and yokes will be disgraced now, in Jesus name. Give out the 2019 ODM as A CHRISTMAS/NEW year gift!
Tomorrow is the November Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service. THAT RED SEA WILL BOW to your God! Expect an Eleventh-Hour testimony concerning this year. Time is 8.00am.
Give out 2019 Our Daily Manna (ODM) as Christmas/New Year gift items!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your most loved song to God now.
1. Use the Prophetic Declarations above to pray as led. Pray about your life and ministry today.
2. Lord, thank You because Your GRACE has made me UNSTOPPABLE in Jesus name.
3. Resurrection power is working all over you now! Pray about today now!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: MY EXPECTED END IS UNSTOPPABLE!
Basic Scripture: Jeremiah 29: 4-14
Share this poem with me as we dwell in the FEET of the Master!
The will of God will never take you.
Where the grace of God cannot keep you.
Where the arms of God cannot support you,
Where the riches of God cannot supply your needs,
Where the power of God cannot endow you.
The will of God will never take you,
Where the spirit of God cannot work through you,
Where the wisdom of God cannot teach you,
Where the arm of God cannot protect you,
Where the hands of God cannot mold you.
The will of God will never take you,
Where the love of God cannot enfold you,
Where the mercies of God cannot sustain you.
Where the peace of God cannot calm your fears,
Where the authority cannot overrule for you.
Oh, you are the 21st century ISRAEL of God.
And Babylon (the world) cannot hold your destiny captive! Today’s scripture summary is that no matter how long it takes, His will for you MUST MANIFEST AT LAST! It says in Vs 11: “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you,” saith the LORD, ‘thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”
Oh! Hear the Word of the LORD to you right now: Against all odds, your EXPECTED END will manifest because I dwell in you! Yes! You are unstoppable! No matter what has happened this year, catch this again: The will of God will never take you, where the comfort of God cannot dry your tears! He sees all things and He will, will never take you to where His omnipresence cannot find you. The seven eyes of Jehovah sees you and He is busy planning your DECORATION! Rebel against QUITTING NOW! Hold on! Hold out!
Today is Lagos (Ogudu) anointing service; 8:00am. Your Testimony is my birthday gift. Trust God! Be there!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: When the morning comes…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Oh, thou Ancient of Days; with You on my side, TIME CAN NEVER be against me! Turn time to my favour in Jesus name.
3. LORD, Your WILL for me is UNSTOPPABLE! My destiny cannot be wasted by the BABYLON of this world!
4. Lord God, give Your son, Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe, his desired birthday gift – My testimony before the last day of 2018! My life, destiny, family and ministry CANNOT be stopped, frustrated or DERAILED in Jesus name. Thank You LORD for what You are doing (Pray it for 5 days).
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: JOHN NEWTON: THE SONG – AMAZING GRACE
Basic Scripture: 2 Corinthians: 4: 7-18
“I was born in 1752, died 1807. The only godly influence I can remember was my mother, whom I had for only seven years. When she left through death, I was virtually an orphan. My father remarries and sent me to a strict military school, where the severity of discipline almost broke my back. I could not stand it anymore, so I fled in rebellion at the age of ten.
I joined a ship going to Africa. There I stole rum and was almost drunk. I made up my mind to sin to my fill without restrain. Once in the ship as I was drinking, the sailor (captain of the ship) beat me and threw me down below within the ship cabinet. I lived only on stale bread for weeks. I lived with a scar on my side, big enough for me to put my fist into. In the midst of all these, to keep the ship afloat, I worked along as a servant of the slaves that were being transported. There bruise and confused, bleeding and degraded, I remembered the words of my mother about God’s grace. I cried out to God for His grace and His mercy.
God heard me and changed my life. When the ship landed, I married a childhood sweetheart and entered the ministry. Crowds often gathered to hear my testimony of salvation. I was led of God just before my death to put my story in words/a hymn/song. My name is John Newton. The song is: Amazing Grace How Sweet the Sound.”
Wonderful Jesus! No wonder Vs 8 of today’s Word (KJV) says: “We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed…” Yes! Every allowed trouble including even your mistakes are not for distress (great pain) but for great gain! Con you imagine such a powerful/popular song that has blessed million of souls on earth was born from adversity/pain? What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is: “God is able to bring great good through the difficult seasons of your life.”
No wonder Lou Holtz wrote: “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile and I will show you someone who has overcome adversity.” No matter how 2018 has been, catch this now: Great good will come out of any difficulty around your life/family/ministry! Hold on to God! Hold on to hope!
1. Lord, turn whatever the devil meant for bad to my good now in Jesus name.
2. I command any good in my life placed on any evil altar to burn NOW, in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
3. Pray about any problem affecting your peace and declare that it will lead to your good. Receive grace! Receive peace! Pray any other prayer(s)!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: RELEASE THE CHAIN NOW: FORGIVE!
Basic Scripture: Genesis 50: 15 – 21
Forgiveness is a virtue of the brave! The Holy Ghost has been emphasizing forgiveness for the sake of a user of this devotional because his/her decoration! Forgiveness is for people who are destines for greatness; people who have made up their mind that, “No Matter What People Do To Hurt Or Stop Me, I Will Not Become Bitter Or Negative!”
I like what Mother Theresa said, “People are often unreasonable and self centered. Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, people may accuse you of ulterior motives. Be kind anyway. If you are honest, people may cheat you. Be honest anyway. If you find happiness, people may be jealous. Be happy anyway. The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough; give your best anyway. For you see, in the end, IT IS BETWEEN YOU AND GOD. IT WAS NEVER BETWEEN YOU AND THEM.” Wonderful!
Look at what Joseph told his brothers, “Fear not; for AM I IN THE PLACE OF GOD?” God is the only one who reserves the right to CONDEMN people who have hurt and offended you. When people hurt you, it’s like they are throwing a big chain on you path to tie you down. Refusing to forgive them is like taking the other end of the chain and tying yourself to them. So, you cannot go wherever you want to go again. You become tied down.
But when you forgive, you immediately cut off that evil chain so you can be free to live your life and move on to the greater things that God has for your future! When you forgive others their offenses, you give God the opportunity to FIGHT FOR YOU. And when He fights for you, the victory He will wins for you will be far sweeter and refreshing than VENGEANCE!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship as led now.
2. As 2018 ends, I decree: Every seed of bitterness and unforgiveness chocking up the seed of God’s love and favour upon me, be destroyed NOW be FIRE!
3. As 2018 ends, AGAIN, I let go of the hurt of the past concerning the following persons (mention names).
4. Lord, RESTORE whatever I have lost this year due to bitterness, unforgiveness and anger in Jesus name.
5. I scatter every END-OF-YEAR EVIL programme in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:04am On Nov 27, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: REVISITED! SECRETS UNCOVERED!
Basic Scripture: Ephesians 4: 7-16
Today’s scripture Vs. 11 says: “And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers…” Note that the verse did not refer to only MINISTRY IN THE CHURCH! That popular but misunderstood verse which contain the 5-fold ministry gifts giving by God to different persons, is talking about the kingdom entrepreneurs within the marketplace as well as the move of God in the local church or BODY OF CHRIST.
The 5-fold ministry compasses a GENERAL LIFE BALANCE! The four key words in Verse 12, gives us insight: “…for the EQUIPPING of the SAINTS for the WORK of the ministry, for the EDIFYING of the body of Christ.” The word “Equipping” means – making fit, preparing, training, perfecting, making fully qualified for service. The word “Saints” signify those that believe, who are following daily after the Lord. The word “Work” in this verse means, business, labour, career, employment, etc. Lastly the words “Edifying” means – the act of building up, to promote growth in kingdom wisdom.
So from this, it is clear the 5-fold ministry gifts do not say that these gifts were given only to serve the local church, but to equip ALL THE SAINTS FOR WORK IN THE MARKETPLACE. And since majority of us work in the marketplace, it is mandatory that these entrepreneurs be equipped and released to operate in their gifts in the marketplace – not just inside the church. Can you catch that? It means the aim of my pastor, apostle, teacher, evangelist or prophet, does not end just on soul-winning, altar call, preaching Bible for holiness or just deliverance prayers, etc.
It involves TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO WIN IN LIFE OUTSIDE THE CHURCH! God wants you to be complete with the “3 Ps” – PURITY, PROSPERITY AND POWER! As 2018 ends, seek these things daily! If you are called into any of the 5-fold ministry gifts, go beyond just your Sunday services. Our Look for practical life solutions and kingdom secrets/wisdom/motivation to get saints under you to be complete in Him!
2. Lord, now I know! I refuse any plan to make my life, family and ministry to INCOMPLETE in Jesus name.
3. Holy Ghost, show me SECRETS (KINGDOM WISDOM SECRETS) of my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
4. Stretch out your two hands and declare now: “FALURE, SHAME, and STAGNATION” are not my names. I am a SUCCESS story and I am COMPLETE in Christ. Whatever I lay hands to do, MUST prosper from this season again in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:29am On Nov 28, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: JUST LET IT GO!
Basic Scripture: Luke 17: 1-10
On July 1st, 2003, a man walked up to the front of the house of Kai Leigh Harriott, and fired three rounds of shots into the house. One of those bullets hit her as she was seated on the floor in the house with her older sister. The bullet shattered her spine and permanently paralyzed her from the chest down. SHE WAS JUST TWO YEARS OLD!
Three years later in a courtroom, she was asked if she had anything to say to the man that had shot her and paralyzed her for life. The girl looked straight at the man who fired the bullet and told him, “What you did to me was wrong, but I still forgive you.” Those words were heavy and no one expected it! Everyone in the courtroom fought hard to hold back tear. She refused to be a victim! She refused to sell her future to the hurt of the past.
Hurt and bitterness are terrible baggages you cannot afford to carry into your future. They will weigh you down and derail you. Let them go! If someone has offended you, let it go! If someone spoke something terrible or nasty to you or about you, LET IT GO! If a trusted friend disappointed you, when you least expected it, LET IT GO! Today’s scripture, Vs 3 is loaded: “Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke him; and if he repent, forgive him.”
Did you get that? As 2018 ends, you need to understand this: Your future and your greatness in life is not tied to how people treat you today. IT IS HOW YOU TREAT PEOPLE! Don’t seek REVENGE because THERE IS ALREADY a “WOE” (a curse) on those who deliberately fight you (See Vs 1 of today’s scripture NOW)! Wow! So, regardless of how people treat you or don’t treat you, carry yourself like an overcomer! BE QUICK TO FORGIVE AND LET THE HURT GO EVEN WHEN IT DOES NOT LOOK THAT QUICK AND EASY!
Oh, the Holy Ghost has been emphasizing FORGIVENESS in this last quarter of this devotional – there must be a reason why; the LORD wants your testimony to be UNSTOPPABLE! Let the hurt of the past go and move forward into the glorious future that God has for you! Amen!
Something New Has Started! The Devil Is In Trouble! Give Out The 2019 Our Daily Manna as Christmas And New Year Gift Items. You are moving from STORY to Glory!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God.
1. Pray seriously about today’s devotional as led now.
2. Lord, I receive Your healing balm in my soul today. Let it set me totally free from every hurtful experience in my past.
3. Lord, let Your Precious Blood work in me and cleanse me from ugly memories of the past. I receive my deliverance and victory in Jesus name (Pray it for 2 days).
4. I scatter every END-OF-YEAR EVIL NEWS in Jesus name. Pray about today as led. Loose SPEED upon your testimony!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:54am On Nov 29, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE LAST STEP: YOUR WINNING STEP
Basic Scripture: Hebrews 3: 4-14
In the popular and award-winning book of many generations – “Pilgrim’s Progress” a book written with tears of prison, the greatest number of dangers and harshest battles were experienced more accurately near the gate of the Celestial City. It was in that region that the DOUBLE CASTLE stood and it was there that the seducing ground lured the tired travelers to slumber.
What the Holy Ghost is telling a user of today’s devotional is that, it is when heaven’s breakthrough are in full view that the gates of hell are the most persistent! Yes, just before great miracles, you experience great obstacles. Most of the great hours of glory in life and ministry so far, always come just after serious seasons of groaning, disappointments and pain. That has been a regular pattern in my work with God which I cannot explain! I have never experienced promotion without severe pressure!
I cannot explain why God uses “wounds” to make me wise in life/ministry! Yes, it is the “wounds” of battles that produces uncommon wisdom for living! So, as 2018 is ending, watch and pray because it is just before your breakthrough that the battle is hottest. That’s why Galatians 6:9 (KJV) is vital: “And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.” Note: “IF WE FAINT NOT!” That means “IF WE DON’T GIVE UP IN TRUSTING GOD!”
Today’s scripture also screams that you can only partake of Christ (experience His goodness), if you hold your confidence (your trust and courage) steadfast till the end. Did you get that? TILL THE END! War Generals say the greatest challenge in any battle is holding on for the last half hour! No wonder Shakespeare often says: Much rain wear down the marble through persistence! The last step could be your winning step! Hold on to the end! Peace!
(Sow the NEXT 2019 ODM and NEW “War Against Haman-14” as Christmas/New year gifts to others even as you prepare for the 2019 annual JANUARY 21 –DAY WORLDWIDE PRAYER AND FASTING programe).
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.
1. Worship the Lord and ask for the grace to hold on.
2. Pray for the grace to press on. As 2018 ends, I refuse to be converted to a “living dead” in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously for one week – 7 days).
3. I shall not bow to discouragement! I shall not give up at the edge of my breakthrough in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. Cancel every end-of-year BAD NEWS!
5. I scatter every EVIL COVEN/DIVINATION TABLE set up against my destiny in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
6. Pay about today and any other prayer as led!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:21am On Nov 30, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: ROBERT SCHULLER: GOD’S GRACE IN TOUGH TIMES!
Basic Scriptures: Job 5: 17-27 ; Jeremiah 29: 11
Welcome to today’s devotional! God wants you to listen to the words of the late Dr. Robert Schuller, a man of God that died from esophageal cancer a few years ago. He had written one of the best books ever sold in human history – “TOUGH TIMES DON’T LAST, BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO.” May the Holy Ghost use it to dissolve depression/doubt from your heart. Hear him: “I have four daughters, one son and 12 grandchildren.”
A wonderful family, but our family had tough times. My wife had cancer and had a breast removed. While I was in South Korea ministering, I got a call from America and the caller said: ‘Dr. Schuller, your daughter Carol has been in an accident and after much medical effort, the leg had to be removed (amputated).’ My wife and I caught the first flight home to America. On the way back, I could tell I was going to cry. I went to the toilet and closed the door.
I started to cry out aloud in the plane and prayed, ‘Oh God, if there is a God, why did this have to happen? It hurts one so badly to know that when I get home, my daughter would have only one leg.’ Then a thought went through my mind: PLAY IT DOWN AND PLAY IT UP! I thought to myself: It’s not so bad! She still has one leg, two arms her face, two eyes – she’s alive. I looked at what she had left, instead of what she had lost. Today, twelve years later, the beautiful girl is married with two children. Today, she is an inspiration to many.”
Job 5:19 says: “He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee.” What an inspiration! Life may not be fair, God is always good! Birds were made to fly! Flowers were meant to blossom! Human beings are designed to believe in beauty/hope! Hear Philips Brooks: “Do not pray for easy lives! Pray to be stronger men! Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers, pray for powers equal to your task.”
The will of God will never take you where the grace of God cannot keep you or to where the arms of God cannot support you; where the riches of God cannot supply your needs, where the power of God cannot endow you! So, hold on! Trust Him and move on! His thoughts for you are GOOD ( Jer 29: 11 )! Before the last day of this year, you will testify in Jesus wonderful name!
1. Worship God and pray about today’s message as led.
2. Thank God for the next and last month – December!
3. O Lord, through every experience of life, take me to the place of my destiny by force in Jesus name (Pray well).
4. As 2018 ends, satan, you hinderer of destinies, receive double frustration daily in Jesus name (pray it seriously about your life as led).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:18am On Dec 01, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THIS SECRET OF DAVID – TOUCH NOT THE ANOINTED!
Basic Scriptures: Psalm 105: 15 ; Numbers 12: 1-10
Welcome to this last month of this year!
Psalm 105: 15 clearly states: “…Touch not my anointed, and do my prophets no harm.” These days it is so easy to see believers use their tongues to destroy and spread messages that soil the reputation of God’s ministers across the globe! If you find yourself to have been caught in this error, use today’s devotional to make a U-TURN!
A brother that lived in one of the West African countries told a couple of believers his own experience about “Touching God’s anointed”. He said: “I had earlier in the day spread rumours I never validated about a popular western gospel artiste and while I lay at night to sleep, the Lord Himself visited me and said these words to me –
‘Who are you to judge my servant?”
When Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses, Miriam was plagued with leprosy ( Numbers 12: 9-10 ). I call it “THE ERROR OF MIRIAM!” One of David’s guarded secrets was that he understood the principle of “TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED.” That is why he did not kill king Saul, Even though the king did wrong several times against him –
1 Samuel 26: 11. No wonder he became so great and even greater at death! Did Jesus of Nazareth not descend from him?
When children mocked God’s servant Elisha in 2 Kings 2:23-24 , God allowed two bears to destroy 42 of the mockers! Guard your lips! Touching God’s servant with your mouth, heart or fingers is a sin! That a particular pastor or prophet/prophetess may not be perfect, does not give you the right to tear him/her down with your lips! Catch this: When men and women of God sin or make mistakes, the ONE who called them is very able to deal with them in His own way!
When you speak evil of them, God will fight you FIRST before even punishing/correcting them! Oh! God knows the men and women He calls and He knows they are not perfect even before He called them! But He knows that there is an ISRAEL IN EVERY JACOB! God judges them by who they can become and not who they are now! Don’t forget that they are also running their heavenly races and will give account of their souls!
Honour God’s servants and God will honor you!
The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman – 14” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas and New year gifts. Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God as led.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as led.
2. Thank God for this last month! Lord, surprise me for good!
3. I shall not become a victim of the ERROR OF MIRIAM! I reject spiritual or financial LEPROSY in Jesus name (Pray it well for three days).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On Dec 02, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: 4 LEVELS OF GROWTH!
Basic Scripture: Luke 5: 1-11
There are four levels of growth: The 1st level is the “GIVE ME” stage. This is the stage when people come to church or live their lives by saying, “I came all this way to be here so you’d better motivate and inspire me. Give me something powerful! Give me the secret. Preach it preacher…” “GIVE ME” people want what you have without paying the price. This is a SELFISH and a dangerous place to stay as it eventually leads to blaming everything and everyone.
There are many “GIVE ME” people in churches, marriages, businesses, etc. The second level of growth is the “HELP ME” stage. When a child gets a little order and more mature, instead of always saying, “Give Me,” they’ll say, “Help me.” Help me with my homework,” etc. Some might say, “Help me set appointments or close some deals. I want to be successful but I want you to Help Me.” Then there is a 3rd level.
“TEST ME stage. As you grow in life, family and ministry, there comes the willingness to seek out experiences. You are ready to take risks and test your skills in the laboratory of life. You say to life, your boss, pastor, spouse, children, parents, helpers – “TEST ME!” Give me a job, a goal, a project. Put me in a game and let me test my skills.” The 4th level is the “USE ME” stage. The believer who is learning, applying and going, knows who he is, how he is wired, where he is going and why! “I am 42 years old in the LORD and I know that I can’t be ‘Someday-One day-Almost’ kind of person for the rest of my life.”
You must move past the “Give Me,” “Help Me” and “Test Me” stages of life and be fully engaged and be ready for the responsibility for the, “USE ME” stage. Tell the LORD, “Here Am I Lord, USE ME.” Stop sitting down in depression and waiting for your miracle! The “USE ME” stage is the ladder to your DECORATION pavilion! It is the quickest road to your reward season! It is your fastest route to shocking breakthroughs from your life’s boat! Ask Peter (Today’s scripture)! Let him use your boat – your financiers, your time, your talents, etc.
Stretch and work for God in your own little corner of this vanity paradise! Life is a series of seasons and it is valuable to your future that you identify where you are and where you need to be. But never forget that the ultimate is the “USE ME” stage!
ODM IN EVERY HAMPER! Give out the 2019 ODM copy to souls! I see you moving from STORY TO GLORY for every copy given out this month! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship to God.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Lord, USE ME and use my life to show that You are a rewarder! Holy Ghost, do for me what you did to Peter!
3. Lord, I surrender and determine to dwell in the “USE ME” stage. I decree: Every altar of darkness raised against me in the heavenlies, DRY UP THIS LAS MONTH in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE TOE TAPPER: YOU ARE A V.I.P AND A STAR!
Basic Scripture: 1 Corinthians 12: 12-27
One day, a wise man came to a small town and needed a place to stay, so he went to the nearest church. He met a group of people arguing about how they could best please God. “I will help you” the man told them, “but you must promise to use what I give you to glorify God.”
They agreed! He then went on to give each of them gifts – one was to be a pianist, another a flautist, to another he gave a saxophone, to another a violin and yet to another he gave the role of toe-tapping, i.e. using his feet to tap the floor in rhythm with the other instructions. At first, the team worked together and their production was marvelous till one day when during a practice session, the violinist said to the pianist, “I’m so glad I have the important job of playing the violin. I thank God I am not the ordinary toe-tapper.” That statement so hurt the toe-tapper that he left the group.
The result was that their next concept was a flop! Then the flautist said in frustration: “Without that toe-tapper here, I don’t know how to come in for my part.” The saxophone said the same thing till the violinist with tears apologized: “I am the reason for this mess. I thought I was so important that I didn’t need the help of the toe-tapper; I was wrong.” They apologized to the toe-tapper and the next Sunday, their church was so blessed and God looked down, smiled and even “winked” at the toe-tapper!
Today’s scripture talks about the fact that every child of God is crucial. You are very important to God in your local church or wherever you are, and so are others! As 2018 ends, never give up in that little area where God has called you. Never despise yourself or envy another minister or ministry! Stay where you have been given the grace and heaven will make a difference with your life because as far as God is concerned, you are a VIP (Very important person) and a STAR.
The pastor or saint on TV and the unseen sweeper of the church floor will receive the same reward because God does not reward glamour or visibility. He rewards the 13 letter word: FAITHFULNESS!
The 2019 ODM and “War Against Hamman-14” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas and New Year gift items. Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of consecration to God.
1. Pray on the Word as led. Repent from looking down on yourself or on little assignment in your local church.
2. Repent from pride (looking down on others) in the past.
3. As 2018 ends, tell God to use your life DAILY.
4. As 2018 ends, ask for the grace to be faithful at where you are now! Reject SELF-PITY/DEPRESSION!
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

Assignment: What do you consider as the least job in your local church? Function there for two weeks and let me know through orderodm@gmail.com.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE “3 C” TESTS!
Basic Scripture: Psalm 39: 1-8

The most important training you can give yourself as a man/woman, boy or girl, is the training of SPEAKING THE RIGHT WORDS AT THE RIGHT TIME. Nothing is as refreshing and as smoothing as words spoken at the right time. Job, a man who had faced affliction declared, ‘how forcible are right words.’ Friends come to sympathize with him, but instead of speaking comfort and hope into the soul of this wounded man, they tried to INVESTIGATE AND APPORTION BLAME.
No! God has not called you into the ministry of investigation/criticism! Stop judging people. Stop judging those men/women of God; they are not answerable to you. You did not call them to ministry. Be careful with your words! Treat your WORDS as your most powerful servants! Once you send them on an errand, THEY DO NOT RETURN UNTIL THE JOB IS DONE! Train your tongue to speak creative, comforting and constructive words.
If anything must come out of your mouth, make sure it pleases the three “C” tests. Is it creative? Is it comforting? Is it constructive? Even if is a joke, make sure it passes the test. Your words are valuable. Treat them as such and regret will be far from you! Dorothy Nevil says: “The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right place, but to leave unsaid, the wrong things at the tempting moment.” A Spanish proverb says, “Don’t speak unless you can improve on the silence.”
Hear David again in Verse 1 of today’s scripture, “I said, I will guard my ways lest I sin with my tongue; I will restrain my tongue with a muzzle WHILE THE WICKED ARE BEFORE ME…” Be careful of what you say in the presence of the wicked people. If Joseph had muzzled his mouth in the presence of his brothers, his persecution may not have been so tough. By the time he got to Potiphar’s house, he talked less about his dreams. The wisdom of silence.
Yes! I am led to ask you to conduct an obituary for wrong words in your life! BURY THEM! Close with Rumi: “Raise your word, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.” Never forget the three “C” tests!

Prepare for THE LAST LAGOS ANOINTING SERVICE OF 2018 at the OGUDU MOUNTAIN, THIS SATURDAY. Theme: “REVERSING THE IRREVERSIBLE.” What was lost this year shall be RESTORED AND REVERSED! Time: 8.00am. COME WITH 3 END-OF-YEAR PRAYER POINTS!

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: → when the morning comes…
1. Pray seriously as led concerning today’s word.

2. As 2018 ends, every scheme of the enemy, to ensnare me by what I say, scatter in Jesus name.
3. Every evil voice speaking against me, be silenced NOW! Lord, reverse the irreversible in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: HE TOLD HIM: TAKE IT UP…
Basic Scriptures: 2 Kings 6: 1-7; Proverbs 22: 7

The devil is determined to enslave as many people as he can and keep them in slavery forever. I don’t know what the devil has schemed up for you to put you in shame but I am sent to declare concerning you: Every plot from the pit of hell to tie you down and limit you, is scattered today in Jesus name!
Oh, catch this: No matter the worst thing the devil can come up with, God’s best will always overtake it! Yes! God is busy working on your case and He has a plan! The AXEHEAD sank and the man who borrowed it cried out for help. The prophet of God, Elisha, just cut down stick and threw it into the very place that the axe-head sank, and instantly the unusual happened! Two quick lessons here: 1. The stick was dropped at the VERY LOCATION where the AXE-HEAD fell! GOD IS VERY SPECIFIC CONCERNING YOUR CASE!
He can locate you SPECIFICALLY and SPECIALLY from the approximately 8 billion souls on this planet today! He knows your SPECIFIC ADDRESS and He has SPECIFIC answers to your SPECIFIC BATTLES! So, refuse to fear! 2. The God that you are serving cannot be limited by natural laws! He is not subject to political, economic and biological laws. Maybe all the laws are against you but they cannot be against your God! 2018 is ending and the Gregorian calendar may be against you, but it cannot be against your God! Don’t give up now! Biology (your age/time) may be against you, but not against your God!

Cry out to Him and watch Him reverse the irreversible! Did the axe-head not float again? Ah! Receive this: Your blessings and breakthrough that sank in the waters of delay and anguish will float again! The LORD is saying: “FEAR NOT! Your AXE-HEAD shall FLOAT AGAIN!” That blessing will float an come within your reach again! Just reach out your hand and take it! Yes! TAKE IT! Elisha told that man, ‘TAKE IT UP!’

Our Daily Manna 5 December 2018
The spirit of God is telling you the same today: “THANK ME IN ADVANCE DAILY BY FAITH AND TAKE THAT BLESSING!” Weep not! Reject depression and murmuring!” Thank the LORD and watch Him reverse the irreversible! Yes! Take up that blessing BY FAITH now and if you can, don’t miss the Lagos anointing service of this Saturday:

Plan and prepare to attend the Manna Mountain Lagos for the last 2019 ANOINTING SERVICE of 2018, on SATURDAY December 8th, time is 8.00am with the theme: “REVERSING THE IRREVERSIBLE.” Venue: Ogudu.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: My faith looks up…
1. Pray seriously as led concerning today’s word.

2. NOTHING can be against me! Lord, through my life/ministry, show the world that You are a SPECIFIC God.
3. I refuse depression! I take up my testimony by faith! Lord, reverse every irreversible past in Jesus name. Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: SATANIC WEEDS MUST DIE!
Basic Scriptures: GENESIS 9: 8-19

Welcome to this hour of FRESH WATER in the presence of the LORD! Again, Psalm 65: 9-13 points out some important things that God does when He visits the earth. These are the same things that He is going to do in your life again and again. He will provide grain for the earth, He will water the ridges abundantly with water and make it soft with showers: He will crown the year with His goodness and fill up the valleys and hills with pasture and grains.
God is not just the Lord of the harvest, He is also the God who provide seed for the sower, and waters the seed sown, so it can bring forth abundantly! That means your God is THE GOD OF THE SEED AND HE IS GOD OF THE HARVEST! For the woman trusting God for the fruit of the womb, God will give seed (He will make her conceive/pregnant) and
He will water the seed till the harvest season of a child!

So your God will finish whatever He starts concerning you! He won’t just stop with blessing you with seed (starting of a project or a prayer point) LIKE NOAH DID, He will water your seed and cause it to grow into HARVEST as the Rainbow of Noah signifies a shift from WAR of PEACE! That is why He is THE AUTHOR and the FINISHER of everything that concerns your destiny!
I decree concerning you that every SATANIC WEED from the pit of hell designed to choke the miracle testimony seeds of your breakthrough: CATCH FIRE in Jesus name! The Lord will bless you with an abundant supply of seeds, He will cause your ground to be enriched with water, and your harvest of glorious victory will come in due season, in JESUS name.
Prepare for THE LAST LAGOS ANOINTING SERVICE OF 2018 at the OGUDU MOUNTAIN, THIS SATURDAY. Theme: “REVERSING THE IRREVERSIBLE.” Whatever was lost this year shall be RESTORED AND REVERSED! Time 8.00am. COME WITH 3 END-OF-YEAR PRAYER POINTS!

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song if worship as you are led.
1. In your own words, pray seriously as touched by the word.
2. I command HARVEST EATERS TO DRY UP in Jesus name. My last bus-stop shall be a RAINBOW of joy!
3. I decree: Every satanic weed planted to chock the HARVEST of my testimonies, WITHER, BURN and SCATTER NOW in Jesus name. Lord, REVERSE THE IRREVERSIBLE!
4. Father I receive Your seed today! Let seeds of victory come my way today as 2018 ends. That idea that will change my life, for the better, I receive it in Jesus name. That divine connection that will turn things around for good, let it come my way as 2018 ends in Jesus name. Pray about the last anointing service!
5. As 2018 ends, I receive the blessings of the Lord upon me in all that I do! Increase is my portion! Fruitfulness is my portion! Progress and speed shall be my name in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:39am On Dec 07, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: DEMONIC STONES TO STEPPING STONES!
Basic Scripture: Exodus 2: 1-10
Why did God bring Moses into the world at a time a decree had gone forth that all male children born be the Hebrews should be killed immediately? The birth of Moses at that time is proof that GOD IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE DECREE OF MEN. God will not find out what the laws of men say before He decides what He can do to break through for you. HE IS UNANSWERABLE TO ANYONE! That is why He is God! The decree had gone forth, but long before that decree was issued, GOD HAD ISSUED HIS MASTER DECREE!
He spoke through Joseph, “God will surely visit you, and you shall carry up my bones from here…” Again, many years before that, He spoke to Abram, “…your seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them, and they shall afflict them, four hundred years; also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall come out with great substance.” The decree of every satanic “Pharaoh” shall not stand against the decree of your God concerning your destiny!
INIQUITY, SCATTER!
Moses was born in DIFFICULT TIMES! He was born with a DECREE OF DEATH HANGING ON HIS HEAD! Wow! Yet, after three months, his status changed; he became the son of Pharaoh’s daughter! Oh! Miracle God! The same Pharaoh that had issued a death sentence on every unborn Hebrew male child became the one who fed and trained/nurtured a Hebrew boy whose birthday memory was sealed with 3 words: “CONDEMNED TO DIE!”

As 2018 ends, what was planned to disgrace you will be GRACIOUS to you! What was planned to stop you will accelerate you! What was planned to reduce you will induce you to higher grounds! Your God is UNSTOPPABLE, and if He is unstoppable, YOU ARE UNSTOPPABLE! The hands that were ordained to hurt you will comfort and help you like in the days of David! The same “DEMONIC STONE” thrown on your path to make you fall will become a STEPPING STONE to your greatness and glory in Jesus name. Pray now!
Bring 3 end-of-year prayer points! Tomorrow is the Lagos, Ogudu, anointing service. Theme is: “REVERSING THE IRREVERSIBLE”; 8.0am.

1. Pray on today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Moses was trained/protected in Pharaoh’s house! Turn every demonic stone to a stepping stone in Jesus name (Pray it for 5 days night and day).
3. Lord God, use what was planned for my shame to become my land of fame in Jesus name.
4. Lord, turn every OBSTACLE to my MIRACLE as 2018 ends in Jesus name. Pray about today seriously.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Dec 08, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THAT DRY SEASON IS OVER!
Basic Scripture: Psalm 65: 5-13
Welcome to another devotional encounter with the one whose name is El-Shadai, the God who is more than enough. In this last quarter of 2018, I hear the voice of the LORD in my spirit loud and clear, “I will visit the earth.” He is not just going to visit the earth, His visitation will cause a turnaround in your situation. What happens when God steps in a place?
Verse 9 of today’s scripture says, “Thou visited the earth and waterest it…” See Verse 10: “Thou waterest the ridges thereof abundantly…” WHEN GOD VISITS YOUR LAND, HE COMES TO WATER IT! That means you will end 2018 with a watered garden, life and ministry! Maybe the first six months of this year has been dry for you, maybe the land has been dry and unproductive, and you are asking in your heart, “God where are you?” There is good news for you today.
That river is a river of life, and whenever it flows, it brings life, growth, decoration and fruitfulness. God will visit you in this last quarter of the year and He will cause you to experience so much increase than you can contain! The Ghost is saying to a user of this devotional today clearly: “I’m not through with you yet. There is more! YOUR DRY LAND WILL BLOSSOM AGAIN! I have come to WATER that which was WITHERED! I have not forgotten and cannot forget you. I will visit you AGAIN and you will see My greatness, honour and glory in ways that you have never seen before.” Amen!
Today is Lagos anointing service. Theme: “REVERING THE IRREVERSIBLE.” Time; 8.00am. GET MID-WEEK FIRE PRAYERS! SEND
ME YOUR WHATSAPP NUMBER TODAY! I am led to send prophetic warnings and MIDWEEK FIRE PRAYERS to all ODM users (most Wednesdays)! Send your WHATSAPP number and your town, city/country +234-8144-044-266, +123-802-342-1513, +234-807-314-6863 or email them to orderodm@gmail.com

DO IT TODAY and enjoy a NEW YEAR FIRE! (Don’t send it if you already did and you are receiving the prayers already).

PRAYER POINTS: Sing your best song to your God.
1. Pray about the Word as led now.
2. I decree: The DRY SEASON IS OVER! LORD, water my garden! Water every DRY land around my life, family and ministry (Pray it for three days seriously).
3. Praise God and worship Him for another day!
4. Pray about this quarter! Father, I receive all that You have prepared for me to enjoy in this last quarter of 2018 (Pray it seriously for three days).
5. Pray for travelers this December/January!
6. Every plot of the enemy to make the remaining days of this 2018 worse than the past months, SCATTER in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:46am On Dec 09, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: LOOK BACKWARDS TO MOVE FORWARD!
Basic scripture: 1 Samuel 17: 31-47

Welcome to the hour of fellowship with the LION of the tribe of Judah! The more you remember God’s goodness IN YOUR PAST, the stronger your faith will be! Also, if you can look into the Word of God and see how good God has been to people in times past, your faith will be stronger. If you can look at your own life and see how good God has been to you, your faith will be strong; you will be able to face and deal with whatever challenge life has placed before you today.
When that solid foundation is in place, faith is always bold. Bold faith is faith that always wins. The victories of life are never won by timid, uncertain people. If you are going to win and get the glory that God has destined for you, YOU HAVE TO BE BOLD. Hear David in Verse 34 – 35: “A lion came, and took a lamb out of the flock, and I went out after him, and smote him, and delivered it out of his mouth; and when he arose against me. I caught him be the beard, and smote him and slew him…”
It takes a “LION’S HEART” of boldness to kill a lion. But when you see a “small boy” Killing a lion, then you know that, that boy is standing on something that is unusual. David told Saul again, “The Lord that delivered me from the paw of the lion, and out of the paw of the bear, He delivered me out of the hand of this Philistine” (Vs 37). Hallelujah! He was using his past experience with God to move into a new phase! He was looking backwards to move forward and you must do the same from time to time when satan wants you to think that God is slow or when DELAYS show up!
Looking back at His PAST GOODNESS AND DELIVERANCE TO YOU creates uncommon boldness to TRUST HIM AGAIN! When Saul heard David’s bold words, he told him, “You can go; THE LORD IS WITH YOU…” When men see your boldness and unusual confidence, their opposition will bow before you and give you the freedom to do exploits for your God. Hear Herbert Spenser’s words, “Be bold, be bold and everywhere be bold.”

Look back and be bold to trust Him again! Refuse to quit now! He will do it again! Hold on and hold out!
The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman-14booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas and New Year items. Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this year!

1. Pray generally about today’s word as you are led.
2. LORD, do it again! I determine to LOOK BACK at what You have done before! Satan is a liar! I refuse depression! HE WILL DO IT AGAIN in Jesus name.
3. Lord, thank you for the past! Show Your greatness and goodness in my life AGAIN. Let me not be ashamed. Let not my enemies triumph over me as 2018 ends!
4. Pray about today as led now. Cancel loss of money!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:40am On Dec 10, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: PRAISE HIM AND YOU WILL BE RAISED
Basic Scriptures: 2 Chronicles 20: 19-22; Psalm 100
Welcome to this wonderful time with the God of divine appointments. What have you been trusting God for since the beginning of the year? What is that thing that has been bothering you, that has caused you to take your attention off every thing that man has said and that men have to offer to focus on that Great Giver of all good gifts?
Whatever it is, God has heard the cry of your heart. He is coming to your aid today. There is one thing that is needful of you to see all that He has in tended to do: PRAISE! “RAISE” and “PRAISE” have five powerful words in common. When you praise God, HIS MIGHTY POWER IS RELEASED TO RAISE YOU ABOVE YOUR CHALLENGES! His power is released to RAISE YOU ABOVE Y O U R ADVERSARIES.

A man/woman who praises God habitually can never be defeated despite acute DELAYS. He/she will ultimately prevail! Praise is the master keys for champions. No matter how tough your issue is, you can praise your way into victory. You can praise your way into awesome testimonies. Hear the words of verses 19 of today’s scripture: “the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korahites, STOOD UP TO PRAISE THE LORD GOD OF ISRAEL WITH A LOUD VOICE ON HIGH.”
What were they praising¬¬ God for? Verse 21 tells us: “PRAISE THE LORD, FOR HIS MERCY ENDURES FOREVER.”

Amazing! Get this: “if there is no other thing for you to praise God for, praise Him for His mercy that endures forever.” His Mercy means HIS GOODNESS TO YOU FOR THINGS YOU DON’T QUALIFY FOR! Let your entire being praise Him for HIS MERCIES that never fails! It is that same mercy (UNDESERVED FAVOUR) that will fight on your behalf as 2018 ends just as it fought for Jehoshaphat in his day of battle! Refuse depression, fear or regrets over your past! Praise Him! He will RAISE you!
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 1: → My faith looks up…
1. Worship God for today’s word. Thank Him for His mercy!

2. Lord, baptize me with Your UNCOMMON MERCY as 2018 ends in Jesus name. I thank You and praise You for every DELAY or battle that I cannot understand.

3. SORROW is not my name! I receive the spirit of joy/garment of praise. I will rejoice throughout the remaining days of this year in Jesus name!
4. I scatter every END-OF-YEAR EVIL NEWS in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:00am On Dec 11, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: SATAN & CO LTD – 1
Basic Scripture: Luke 4: 1-13

Vs 9 of today’s scripture says: “And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set Him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto Him, ‘if Thou be the Son of God, cast Thyself down from hence.” Note that satan could take the body of Jesus to the zenith (pinnacle) of the temple, but he was not given the PERMISSION TO PUSH HIM DOWN! SATAN HAS LIMITS CONCERNING THE EXTENT HE CAN GO concerning your life’s battles or trials!
The Holy Ghost wants you to catch this emphasis again: though satan had the power to set THE LORD upon the pinnacle of the temple, yet he had no power to cast Him down: though satan’s anger against you may be RAGING and Burning, his power is limited and bounded; he cannot do all the mischief he could, and he shall not do all he can! Oh, the mercy of God! Another example is the example of prophet Job! God told satan – YOU HAVE A LIMIT AND BOUNDARY concerning him! He was permitted to attack Job’s body, but he was not PERMITTED to TAKE HIS LIFE.
As 2018 ends, you must always know that life and death are not in the power of the devil or any of your enemies! Note that even in temptations, satan CANNOT use FORCE to make you sin! He has a LIMIT! HE IS ALLOWED TO TEMPT YOU, BUT NOT ALLOWED TO ENFORCE THAT TEMPTATION! If you sin, it was because you decided to sin, not because SATAN FORCED you to sin! He has no much powers because he has a LIMIT he can go concerning the trials and battles you face! So, as 2018 ends, cheer up, chin up and FEAR NOT!
He that is inside of you is GREATER than him. Oh, I AM LED TO nickname the devil’s company as “SATAN & CO LTD.” Yes! He and his demon have LIMITS they cannot cross concerning your life, family and ministry! Therefore, HOLD ON AND HOLD OUT! Your trials will expire and satan will FLEE if you hold on! Amen! BE A MONTHLY PRODUCTION PARTNER AND GET 7 SPECIAL PROPHETIC PRAYERS EVERY MONTH TO GUIDE YOU FOR THE MONTH.
PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: when the morning comes…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. Satan, you have been EXPOSED! You have LIMITS and a BOUNDARY you cannot cross concerning my life and ministry; therefore I command your plans and devices to END at that DIVINE BOUNDARY!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: SATAN & CO LTD - 2
Basic Scripture: Luke 4: 16-30

Vs 29 and Vs 30 of today’s scripture are like arrow heads of war – “And rose up, and thrust Him out of the city, and led Him unto the brow (OR EDGE) of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast Him down headlong. But He passing through the midst of them went His way.”
Despite the MASSIVE CROWD ATTEMPT to kill the LORD before His CALVARY-APPOINTMENT hour, they could not kill Him. Oh, thank you LORD for the power of DIVINE LIMITS and BOUNDARIES! Thank you LORD that satan and his cohorts have been nick-named, “SATAN & CO LTD.” Yes, that is the name of the “registered company” through which they operate to do evil business! They are LIMITED by divine SHARES and EQUITY!

Wow! Hear this: Until the LORD says it is your day of death, no evil bullet, hired assassin, witch, wizard, enemy, scandal, plane crash, home accident, road accident, etc, can kill you! ALL this events have been given a LIMIT/BOUNDARY over you and because the ONE on you inside could not be killed before His time, YOU TOO CANNOT BE KILLED OR HURT BEFORE YOUR GOD-APPOINTED TIME! Hear this again: No allowed battle can demote you or stop you!
EVERY BATTLE HAS A LIMIT IT CAN GO CONCERNING YOUR PAIN OR HURT! No gang-up can pull you down! EVERY SCANDAL HAS A LIMIT! Every betrayal has a limit! The betrayal or disappointment that will not lead to your promotion has a limit it can go concerning your destiny/life’s journey! Satan is not omnipotent or omniscient! He is LIMITED! He is not INFINITE! He is FINITE! He is not the ALMIGHTY! There is only one ALMIGHTY and He lives within you.
Satan may be crafty, but there is only one ALL-WISE God and He has placed satan UNDER YOUR FEET – as your footstool! Hallelujah! So, no matter how 2018 has been, have faith in God! Your later end, your 2019, will be too awesome beyond words! Amen and amen!
ODM IS THE BEST CHRISTMAS/NEW YEAR GIFT!

Give out the 2019 ODM /”War Against Haman – 14” copies to souls! I see you moving from STORY TO GLORY for every copy given out! Amen and amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of victory now.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!

2. Satan, you have been EXPOSED! You have a LIMIT and a BOUNDARY you cannot cross in my life and ministry! You are finite and not infinite! You are wise and not ALL-WISE; you are not ALMIGHTY! You are UNDER MY FEET! Therefore I command your plans and devices to S-C-A-T-T-E-R in Jesus name.
3. I decree: No trial will tie me down; no satanic weapon will hurt me! Every allowed trial or battle is for my promotion and greater glory in Jesus name.
4. Pray in tongues now concerning your destiny!
5. Pray concerning today and concerning any battle affecting your peace!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: PRESS ON! PRESS ON! PRESS ON!
Basic Scripture: Philippians 3: 7-16

Welcome to today’s devotional hour! You can start small and end big, but you can never remain small and end big. Keep desiring to press on, despite the difficulties or obstacles. You cannot get better things until you do bigger things. So no matter how this year 2018 has been, press on from where you are and from what you have achieved to your next level.
To be humble a little is no virtue! True humility is humility in spite of greatness! Press on to greater heights! Initiate a new thing every day! You either change things for the better or they change you for the worse! Refuse to be stagnant! Doing the same thing over and over again does not keep you on the same level. It relegates (demotes) you to a lower level. What a man needs to do is to put on continuous effort to achieve more or else he will achieve less.

Put on more effort to pray or else, you will get drier as the year ends! Put on more effort to read the Word or else, you will drop lower due to hustle and bustle of the end of year. Apply the principle of “No to stagnation” to your life daily! As a pastor/elder, determine to dig more into the depth of the Word. Close with this bombshell: “There was a very cautious man, who never laughed, played, risked, sang or prayed ‘big’ prayers. And when one day he passed away, his insurance was denied. For since he ever really lived they claimed, he never really died.”
Paul said: “I press on.” Do the same, for until you press, you cannot impress your generation! Press on! Hold on and dig in! Your best days are ahead! Oh, I see them!
Give out the 2019 ODM /”War Against Haman – 14 copies to souls! I see you moving from STORY TO GLORY for every copy given out! Amen and amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as you are led now.
1. Thank God for the Word and pray on it as it has affected your life and ministry today.
2. You are much more than you are! Ask for the grace to aim higher than where you are and risk more.
3. As for the grace to press on; grace to take bigger decisions as 2018 ends and 2019 begins.
4. I scatter every END-OF-YEAR EVIL NEWS in Jesus name.
5. Pray as led on any other issue(s).
6. O Lord, by your power, turn me into a star and accelerate my testimony hour (Pray it for 2 days).
7. Help a soul do the 21-day fasting program of next month! Sow ODM into other lives as a Christmas/New Year gift.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:55am On Dec 15, 2018
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE JAPANESE AGED THIEF: EVERY JONAH HAS A STORM
Basic Scripture: Jonah 1: 3-12

An aging Japanese thief felt the gravity of his crime when the weight of his loot tripped him down during his attempted get away! The 70 year-old man walked into a post office in the city of Kawagoe, north of Tokyo and poured petrol on the floor, saying that he would set off an explosion if he wasn’t given money.
A clerk quickly filled a paper bag the man was carrying with coins worth 250,000 yen (about $2,500) and it weighed 22 pounds. As the man ran off coins broke under the weight and he stumbled, then fell. He was arrested be an angry mob and was prosecuted. The truth is that sin is so heavy that you will break down under its weight someday! Apart from your sin finding you out, it will also press you down and smash your good name, good reputation or glory to pieces! A wise man said, “Full salvation is to realize that everything we see in Christ our Example may be ours, not by imitation, but by reproduction.”
Yes, God’s plan for you is to be seen as AN EXACT VERSION OF JESUS – A “LITTLE JESUS!” Christians were first called “CHRISTIANS” IN THE CITY OF ANTIOCH because of their lifestyle – THEY TALKED, BEHAVED AND DRESSED LIKE JESUS! As 2018 ends, SATAN IS PLANING TO BLOCK YOU through SIN! But you must know as a child of God, sin shall have no dominion over you. Plan to cut off that secret sin, before it cuts off your FRESH OIL! Read this from A.B Simpson: “God did not allow His chosen ones to prosper in the paths that lead them out of His Holy will.
He has a storm after every Jonah and an empty net for every unbelieving and inconsistent Simon.” If you will run well and win your race, use today’s devotional to deal with yourself – that public or secret sin, or be ready to welcome a storm in your ship (your LIFE, family and ministry)! Sin is sweet but the weight is bitter. Remember that 70 year-old thief! Remember Jonah!
The 2019 ODM and “War Against Haman -14” booklets are out as Christmas/New Year gift item. Get your copies from any bookshop now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month! The “War Against Haman – 14” booklet contains the 2019 January 21-day fasting prayers! Your STORY TO GLORY secrets are hidden there!

1. Pray about the word as it has affected you.
2. Repent from every weight (sin) around your life and ministry. Be specific! Pray about other prayers(s) now!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
TOPIC: WHEN DAVID CRIED OUT!
Basic Scripture: Isaiah 55: 6-13

In Psalm 69: 17, David cried out: “And hold not Thy face from Thy savant, for I am in trouble; hear me speedily.” Also Psalm 102: 2 says: “Hide not Thy face from me in the day when I am in trouble; incline Thine ear unto me: in the day I call answer me speedily.” So the key words are ‘ANSWER ME SPEEDILY!’ but sometimes, your God does not answer SPEEDILY! He DELAYS and that is where the faith of millions begin to waver!
But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that God has good reasons for delay: (1). God delays because His ways are not your ways (Isa. 55: 8-9). God’s ways are higher! Trust that He has a divine purpose for His delay. Your viewpoint is limited, but HE sees all things! Proverb 3: 5 says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.” God may be putting everything in place before revealing His answer to you. None of us may ever know why! (2). God delays so that He can be glorified in the end.
John 11: 4 says (paraphrase), “When He heard this, Jesus said ’This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God’s glory so that God’s son may be glorified through it.” When Lazarus was sick, the LORD delayed deliberately in going to him. During that delay, Lazarus died! Oh, what a God! But note this now: Whatever delay God allows will end up in glory and not groaning because his delay is not His denial. Be reminded of the four ways God answers prayers:

(1) NO, NOT YET – WAIT
(2) NO, NOT MY WILL AT ALL. FORGET IT!
(3) YES! YES! YES!
(4) YES AND YOU CAN HAVE MUCH MORE (CUP RUINING OVER).
When our prayers are not answered in the way we wish, It is because God knows why. If God answered our prayers the way we desired, many of us would have been long dead. Learn to just trust the Alpha and the Omega, the God who sees the end from the beginning. God may not answer your prayers exactly the way you asked for it, but never forget, He always answers! You will end in GLORY LAND on planet earth!
PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of worship to God.
1. In your own words pray on today’s word now.
2. Lord, let alone Your will be done in my life and ministry!
3. O God, by the Blood of Jesus, I uproot all unnecessary delays in the affairs of my life (Pray it seriously).
4. Lord, shake away any agent of discouragement/delay and depression out of my life /ministry in Jesus name.
5. Lord, surprise me for good in this last month of 2018! Pray about today and any other issue(s) as led today.
Sorry for the late post.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply)

Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) / Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Reverend Esther Ajayi And A Cleavage-Baring Woman At Ovation Christmas Carol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.