Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80484 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC- HE SPOKE ONCE! WE HEARD TWICE! WOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE : Psalm 62: 1-12

Vs 11 of today’s Word says: “God hath spoken once: have I heard this; that power belong to the unto God.” It can also read STRENGTH belongs unto God! Job 33: 14 says: “For speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.” That God speaks ONCE but men cannot hear (understand) Him to h Him. The Holy Spirit wants you to know this: God speaks Of but you must near Him TWICE! The whole Bible is made up of OLD and NEW testaments! So God has spoken ONCE! But hearing Him TWICE means believing t concerning all His works of POWER and WONDER! both testaments !
odm 2019 devotional
HEARING HIM TWICE means believing BOTH testaments as they reveal the POWER of your God PAGE BY PAGE! The whole Bible is a STORY OF POWER-IN-ACTION! The whole Bible is a STORY OF POWER PASS POWER! Yes!, whole Bible is a STORY OF VICTORY AT LAST! What He did in the OLD and NEW testaments are EXAMPLE or a picture of what He will do for you! If He divided the RED SEA He will do it again in your life, family and ministry! That “RED SEA”, that battle, that obstacle, will surrender for you to pass! If Jehovah disgraced HAMAN, then He will do the same for you! Your DESTINY HATERS will either repent, die or run mad! In the NEW Testament, the LORD changed STORIES to GLORIES and since He is the SAME yesterday, today and forever, then what He did before, He will do again! Whatever He did in the book of ACTS will be REPEATED in your life, family and ministry in order to the world.
Hear Woodrow Kroll: “ With the power of God within us, we need never fear the powers around us.” T. L. Lowery who penned: “The flow of divine power is limited by the measure of the vessel that is being filled.” Close with Abraham Wright: “Our God is not an impotent God with one arm; but as He is slow to anger, so is He great in power.” Yes! Once He has spoken (the whole Bible), TWICE we have heard (both TESTAMENTS) that POWER belongs to your God! Fear no man! Fear no secret plans of your enemies! The God on your inside, LIKE A LION, will roar to disappoint them!

PRAYER POINTS
Take Song 1: There’s not a friend.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now
2. Lord God, use my life to show this world that ALL POWER belongs to You! Pray for your local church pastor today’
3. My Father! My Father! Turn my life into Your POWER IN ACTION center in Jesus name. Pray in Tongues now!
4. Scatter/reverse every evil arrow!
5. Release CONFUSION into every EVIL GANG UP against your star!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:43am On Apr 14, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: THE 3 LINES: TAKE A STAND

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Romans 12:1-10

Doctors were said to have conducted an experiment (research) in which they drew 3 lines – one short line, one medium-sized and the last, a long line . Ten people were put to test to vote which of the 3 lines was the longest. Of the 10 people, nine had been secretly instructed to vote that the medium-sized line was the longest. The tenth person was left to vote according to his will and conviction. What they were actually testing was the will of the tenth student.
They wanted to see or know how he could ignore the opinion of the other nine and take a stand on his own. In the course of voting, he noticed that everyone voted that the medium-sized line was the longest. He disagreed initially and insisted that the long line was the longest – that was supposed to be the right answer! However, in the long run, as his mates were voting the medium-sized line as the longest, he too changed his mind and voted along their line.
He said brazenly that the shorter line was the longest! The scientists then concluded that it takes courage to say the right thing or take the right decision when everyone is taking a wrong decision. A preacher using this illustration concluded that it takes courage to stand for God. In our world where everything is being legitimized, how many people see anything wrong in a wrong thing? In today’s church, gay marriages are being legitimized, abortion is becoming a legal thing in the world, short skimpy dresses both in church and public places are just regarded as fashion, the same goes for dresses which expose body parts in an inordinate manner.
Today’s scripture Vs 2 urges us not to be conformed to this world but to be transformed by the renewing of our minds.
Don’t follow the multitude! Follow God! In this STORY to GLORY year 2019, stand for the truth no matter the circumstance! That way you will stand out in your generation! To be outstanding, you must be prepared to withstand the crowd and stand alone! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS

Take Song 3: When the morning comes.
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Pray against compromise/meddling with this world.
3. Pray for believers to be more fervent. Pray for boldness.
4. I frustrate all the operations of marine territorial powers concerning my life and ministry in Jesus name.
5. I pull down the plans of star gazers concerning my life, family ministry ( Pray it well ).
6. Pray about today! CANCEL A ROAD ACCIDENT involving your family members today! Pray for children seriously!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:17am On Apr 15, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

Topic: LABOUR IS NOT FAVOUR! ABOVE IS NOT ABROAD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 26:1-16

I received the mail below a while ago and I am led to use it again as a focus in today’s devotional. Come along with me: “Beloved Chris, my eldest brother has been living in the United States for the past twenty-five years. Till this moment, his impact has never been felt at home – no achievement of any kind whatsoever . He has, as at now, abandoned his wife and four children in Houston, Texas and left for Oklahoma city. Please in union with the Worldwide Manna Prayer Chain, help me in prayers so that my brother (regardless of the wasted years) will be delivered from the bounds and shackles of the wicked one and thus come back to his senses. Remain richly blessed” (Brother B; identity and phone number concealed on request).
As soon as the mail was received, we started praying and I know that the mercy of God will cause a wonderful testimony to emerge out of this battle for the destiny of a lovely soul; but the Holy Ghost emphasis in today’s devotional is on the fact that prosperity is not from abroad, but from above. What can you say of a man that has made no impact on humanity after spending 25 years in America? The Holy Ghost also wants a user of today’s devotional to note that labour is not favour and labour does not guarantee a lift to your next level. Millions are migrating across the globe from nation to nation in search of greener pastures. Not wrong because even Pa Abraham migrated under divine order! But the stark reality is that lizard in Africa cannot become a crocodile in America, neither can a dog in Asia become a lion in Europe I receive e-mails from across the globe daily and I have discovered that there is no continent that is exempted from the battles of life.
There are suffering/crying people in America while there are rich/cruising people in Africa. This is the mystery of divine success! Isaac sowed in the land and he reaped a 100-fold. The blessing is not in the land. The blessing is in the covenant became others were sowing on the land at that same time! Do you know that a man/woman who understands the covenant can bloom in the desert? LABOUR IS NOT FAVOUR! ABOVE IS NOT ABROAD! So, if God does not tell You to relocate, stay where you are, otherwise, your name will be changed to SHAME!

If You Did Not Get Your Prophetic Psalm After Sowing In January, Kindly Resend To: orderodm@gmail.com or Text/whatsapp +234-805-624-1771; 0815-262-61

PRAYER POINTS: Take song 2: Count your blessings
1. Lord, help me not to look up to man or nations but to You for my supply. Pray for your helpers today!
2. Pray seriously about your life and ministry as led today!
3. Loose New Helpers! Pray about today seriously!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On Apr 16, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

Topic: TAKE A BOW, BUT DON’T QUIT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Genesis 6:1-8

There are times when to enable you move forward, you may have to move backwards first! There are times when to enable you move outward, you move inward. There are times also to enable you accelerate, you must take time to decelerate! That’s what I call: TAKING A BOW! it means to retreat for a while in the warfront! It means to take time to reflect in order for you to affect! It means a time of pondering and re-planning to enable you push higher in life and ministry.
There are times when you must take a bow from your volume of work to enable you to rest. There are times when you must take a bow from a job (you resign or retire) to enable you to face your God and your family- especially if the job is not godly or if it is affecting your peace with God/man or if you have worked all your life. There are times when you must take a bow from a relationship that you know is sending you to hell. There are crucial times when to enable you really achieve your goals, you must take a bow from some of your expectations.
There are times when you must take a bow from your right to win an argument in order for you to save a relationship! To take a bow is not the same thing as quitting! To take a bow is like when a factory or a school goes on recess. It enables you to look again at your life, your goals, your salvation, your family and to plan again. Even God in Genesis 6 (today’s scripture) had to take a bow and wipe out all His initial human creation except Noah.
TAKING A BOW is a characteristic of known champions! In this STORY TO GLORY year , there are habits you must take a bow from today! Take a bow from the hustle and bustle of your daily schedule to fast and pray once a week! It will keep you from dryness! What is it that you must take a bow from? Think and act today!

(This booklet, ODM, is the best wedding, graduation, anniversary, birthday or general gift item. GIVE IT OUT ALWAYS)!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the morning comes…
1. Thank God for the Word and pray about it as you are led.
2. Lord, grant me the grace to take a bow from the following (mention them now…).
3. Lord, restore whatever I have lost this month.
4. Pray generally about your life/ministry as you are led.
5. I receive fire and vomit fire now against the demonic plans of my enemies in Jesus name ( Pray it seriously).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:22am On Apr 17, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: YOUR “BELLY OF THE FISH SEASON!

BASIC SCRIPTURES : JONAH 1:17; Psalm 88:1-18

From today’s first scripture, there are times when God will allow a painful situation or a painful circumstance to “swallow us up.” I call this season in our spiritual growth as:
“IN THE BELLY OF THE FISH.” it is a season when you can’t move to the left or to right. It is a season when all you can do is to sit like Jonah sat in the belly of that divine fish so that God can have our undivided attention and speak to us.
God put Jonah in the belly of the fish because He needed to rearrange his life’s assignment and speak to his heart. It was a season where Jonah was “all alone” -no friends to call, no relatives to ask questions, no colleagues to drop by, no food to eat, and no interruptions! He had plenty of time to sit, think, meditate and pray! Sounds familiar? At least for me, YES! When David passed through his “ BELLY OF THE FISH” experience, see what he said: “Thou has put away mine acquaintance far from me… I am shut up and I cannot come forth” ( Psalms 88:8 ).
Wow! Vs. 6 had said: “Thou hast laid me in the lowest pit, in darkness, in the deeps.” That’s a typical, “IN THE BELLY OF THE FISH” experience! The LORD is using today’s devotional to ask you to look up to Him if you are passing through a difficult phase of your life right now! Every trial is allowed for a reason and for a season! James Allen browsed on this thus: “No situation can be difficult of itself: It is the lack of insight into the intricacies and the want of wisdom in dealing with It, which gives rise to the difficulty transcended.”
The intricacies (mysteries) of any allowed difficulty in your life is plain to God. If you wait on Him in your “FISH BELLY” experience, your life will become a City of Achievement on the top of a hill along the popular STORY to GLORY avenue ! Hold on to your God!

PRAYER POINTS

Take any song/hymn as led from the back of this booklet today!
1. Worship God and pray in the Spirit today!
2. Are you in a difficult situation – The Fish belly? Cry out to God to bring you out! Receive grace to wait!
3. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers!
4. Pray any other prayer(s) as led!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:30am On Apr 18, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: YOUR CHARACTER DETERMINES YOUR CROSS-OVER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 12: 1-7

It was Booker Washington, an American educator and civil rights activist (1856-1958), who penned: “ Character, not circumstance, makes the person. ” Hear the “immortal” Albert Einstein: “Most people say that it is intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.” The pocket dictionary defines character as “moral strength.” Your moral strength is your behaviour – your ability to distinguish between right and wrong.
That means if you do the wrong thing in the dark (when no one is watching), then your character (moral strength) is bankrupt!
Character is what you are in the dark and God is asking you to cut off that bad, secret personality, which no one sees. Margaret Titzel asked: “Why are we surprised when fig trees bear figs?” Truly, character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. From today’s scripture, remember that there was a time the people of Ephraim (double fruitfulness) were not fruitful; they could not cross over to their next level because they could not pronounce the word,
“SHIBBOLETH.” SHIBBOLETH signifies a river or a stream. The truth is that, any person with Hebrew character must be able to pronounce “SH”(SHIBBOLETH) instead of “ Si” (SIBBOLETH) and that was how 42,000 souls died . They were 42,000 Hebrews who lived like Greeks and so they could not cross over and many believers are like that! What is that wrong habit that you are used to? Do you know that it will stop you at the juncture of your needed crossover? Repent from pronouncing “SIBBOLETH” instead of “SHIBBOLETH.”
Repent from that secret lifestyle! Hear Baron McCauley: “The measure of a man’s character is what he would do if he knew he never would be found out. ” Never ever forget this medicine: (James Joyce): “Your destiny, your next level is tied to your character!” Watch! I see a new beginning and I see great testimonies of STORY to GLORY joy as you deal with your secret self!

(Still give out this ODM devotional as the BEST GIFT item for anniversaries, weddings, birthdays, etc).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2:
Count your blessings … sing below
1. Repent from any secret lifestyle.
2. Cry to God and ask for cleansing by the Blood of Jesus.
3. The Ephramites were so used to the wrong things that it blocked their crossover. Decree that nothing shall block you!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: GIVE ME THAT OLD TIME RELIGION

BASIC SCRIPTURE : 2 TIMOTHY 1:6-14

I got Born Again on Tuesday, February 3 1976 at about 9.30pm! In those days, churches were few in my country and the believers were fewer but we were bonded in uncommon love! It was a time we served the LORD without a care for ANYTHING! Nobody taught us that miracles existed and we did not care! We were just seeking the LORD and not miracles! Those were days when: Preachers preached because they had a message and not because they wanted money; they were days when Christians rejoiced because they had the VICTORY! Preachers preached from the Bible and not just motivational teachings to excite humanism/itching ears, those were days when church choirs sang from the heart and not for entertainment; sinners turned to the Lord to be SAVED! They were days when a new birth meant a new life, Salvation meant a changed life, Following Christ led to eternal life.
But Today, we have turned churches to I theatres, altars to stages of shows, I the Gospel to secular motivation of “sales men.” Today, we have turned Faith to management! Ah! In those days of the OLD TIME RELIGION, being a preacher meant you proclaimed the Word of God, being a deacon meant you would serve the Lord without eye service, being a Christian then, meant you would live for Jesus; and being a sinner meant someone was praying for you! Ah! They were days when Laws were based on the Bible, Homes read the Bible, And churches taught the Bible. I remember! Those were days when preachers were more interested in new converts than new clothes, new cars or new offering bags. In those days, church was where you found Christians on the Lord’s day, rather than in the park, on the golf course, cinemas or being entertained somewhere else.
Today’s scripture Vs. 13 says: “ Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me… Paul was saying: H OLD SOUND WORDS TIGHT because they are so easy to lose and so easy to DILUTE! Indeed, as I see the degeneration of this end-time church and preachers with churches without power on every street, I cry out daily: LORD, GIVE ME THAT OLD TIME RELIGION AGAIN! It was good enough form! I am tired of the new Gospel! I am tired of hypocrisy! I am tired of betrayals! I want the old! I want it badly! I want it now!

If You Did Not Get Your Prophetic Psalm After Sowing In January, Kindly Resend To: orderodm@gmail.com Or Text/WhatsApp +234-805-624-1771; 0815-262-6135

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend.. . sing below
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. LORD, I repent from any way in which I have left the OLD PATHWAY of the cross!
3. Holy Ghost, take me back TO THE OLD TIME RELIGION in Jesus name.
4. Lord, I am tired of the new Gospel! I am tired of hypocrisy! I am tired of betrayals! I want the old! I want it badly! I want it now in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:02am On Apr 20, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: NEVER – THE – LESS

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1 SAMUEL 15:29;
Psalm 89:20-37

Nevertheless is a conjunction, which is used to join sentences together, but to me, it is a compound word of “three words” as we have as our title today: NEVER-THE-LESS . Glory be to God who has brought us to the 2nd lap of the year 2019.
What a great STORY to GLORY year and what a greater privilege to be alive today! When the year started, you had your 21-day prayer/fasting programme and it is mostly likely that you wrote down some things you wanted God to do for you, as well as some things you don’t want in your life (e.g. character traits, habits, attitudes, behaviour) and going by how far the Lord has brought you in the journey so far, can you say, “ NEVER-THE-LESS” ? Have you not settled for the less? Have you not shifted ground a bit so that you are not termed a fanatic? Have you not compromised in a “little” way? If your answer is “NO”, then I give glory to God on your behalf and still encourage you.
If your answer is “Yes” then God is saying to you and indeed to all users of today’s devotional: NEVER-THE-LESS” in your prayers, fellowship with God, Bible study, fasting and working for God. Refuse to settle for less because of a delay! Why should you marry just anybody because you want a life partner urgently? Why would you visit a native doctor because you want an urgent breakthrough? Why should you lower your standard of living because you want urgent money? God is saying again to a user of today’s devotional: Refuse to settle for less because of a delay! The door of mercy is widely open to all and God is graciously calling you to arise and make up your mind that: NEVER-THE-LESS again in your life and ministry.
Declare many times now: “I shall accept
THE BEST of God’s purpose for my life!
NEVER-THE-LESS! Satan, you are a liar forever. I shall wait for my STORY TO GLORY change. I know my God is not a man and He CANNOT lie. Yes! He will not lie unto David (Vs. 35 of today’s 2nd scripture) and He will not lie unto me. Amen and amen.” Pray now!
Be at OGUDU MOUNTAIN, 10-11 OMOTAYO BANWO STREET, OGUDU ORIOKE, LAGOS for Tomorrow’s Easter Sunday, Special Holy Communion Service. Come, as I shall lay hands on all present.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the morning comes… {sing below}
1. Adore the Lord. Pray about the Word as it has affected you.
2. Repent from ways and times you have accepted less than the purpose of God for your life. Repent from compromises.
3. Lord, I declare right now that I will not accept anything less than Your perfect will for my life, family and ministry. Lord, let only Your perfect will prevail over my life, family and ministry (Pray it very well ). Pray any other prayer(s) as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Our Daily Manna

Topic: THE PATHS OF OLD! THE PATH OF REST!

BASIC SCRIPTURE : JUDE 3; Jeremiah 6: 13-23

I stumbled this morning on the “Old Paths” of Jeremiah 6:16 – “Thus saith the LORD, ‘Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.’ But they said, ‘We will not walk therein.” The LORD has been speaking to a USER OF THIS DEVOTIONAL: “SEEK FOR THE PATHS OF OLD!” In these days of watered down, worldly show of Christianity without the Christ, it is crucial to seek the days of old!
Today’s scripture talks about “the old paths , where is the good way , and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls.” The OLD PATH provokes REST! REST means RESULTS without STRUGGLING! REST means EVIDENCE without KNOWING HOW IT HAPPENED! REST means ANSWERS even before you pray! Ah! It is a life where the KINGDOM is first and your craze for miracles is last! Oh LORD, take us to those days, where the first thing in the morning was not OUR CAREER RUSH FOR DAILY BREAD but an HOUR with the “LORD I LOVE.”
Holy Ghost, take us back to the PATHS OF OLD! Hear John Wesley: I ‘ want the old path where neither text message nor voice call is used to remind the saints about service. Give me the old path where persecution was a testimony and not a reason for backsliding. Give me the old path where saints were more heavenly conscious and not the world based Christianity of today.

The old path
The pews and benches
The crosses
The tears
The love built on trust
Where sisters married as virgins and not as single parents.
The old path where Christ was all
Husbands were loving,
Wives were supportive, and children were polite.
Women looked like ladies, Men looked like gentlemen, and children looked decent.
People loved the truth, and hated a lie.
Rejoicing sounded normal;
And crying sounded sincere.
Cursing was wicked, Drinking was evil, and divorce was unthinkable.
Not where we are now. Divorce today, preach tomorrow
We read the Bible in public, Prayed in school,
And preached from house to house.
To be called a Christian was worth living for.
Sex was a personal word. Homosexual was an unheard-of word, And
abortion was an illegal word.
TODAY IS A SPECIAL HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE AND LAYING OF HANDS ON ALL PRESENT.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend…
1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now!
2. LORD, I repent from any way in which I have left the OLD PATHWAY of the cross!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:00am On Apr 22, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

Topic: FROM A GATEMAN TO A HERO-MAN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE : JOSHUA 2: 1-21

I once listened to the interview of a Ph.D holder who was a lecturer in one of the top universities in Africa. When he was asked about his academic journey, he said; “I left home in search for a job as a young high school leaver when I met a man who decided to employ me as a gatekeeper in his home. After about a year of working there, he called me one day and said that he had been taking note of my level of intelligence and that he wanted me to return to school if I didn’t mind. He promised to take care of all the bills and’ booked me up for every necessary qualifying examination.
After graduating with a degree in Psychology, he motivated me to take a second and third degree. All through my academic journey (till Ph.D.), I never spent a dime; he took care of all the bills.” The story of the above lecturer is what we refer to as a divine and destiny helper!
Help is from God and I also know that God uses people or Positions people on our pathway in life to help us. When God decides to have mercy over a man and help him, nobody or force can stand against him . In this 2nd quarter of 2019, I see the Lord sending you help from unexpected quarters! Yes! UNEXPECTED QUARTERS! Humanly speaking, RAHAB as a prostitute could not be used to help Israel! But that was who GOD CHOSE to use! Destiny helpers are people assigned in your life to add value, usefulness, and significance to your life; they contribute to your welfare and inspire you to strive to fulfil your destiny. They come into your life to help you fulfil what God has commissioned you to do.
I decree: From today and after the Lagos Anointing Service of this weekend, NEW destiny helpers will locate you and those in your life now, will fulfil their God-sent mission into your life and ministry! WRITE THE NAMES OF YOUR DESTINY HELPERS and come with them to pray on the altar! Pray now!
Lagos, Ogudu Anointing service for this month is Saturday, April 27th.
Theme: “SECRETS OF LOCATING DESTINY HELPERS”
Time: 7.30 a.m.

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to God now.
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as led.
2. Lord, I position myself to receive Your help! Use anybody You choose to use in Jesus name.
3. My destiny helpers; begin to locate me afresh from today in Jesus name.
4. Pray for your destiny helpers today (Mention their names).
5. Pray for the sick today.
6. Pray about today seriously, and any other prayer(s) as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Apr 22, 2019
John 19 v 30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.
*It is finished* meaning
Every sorrow, every disappointment, every failure and every unfruitful effort is finished in your life in Jesus name. May the source of your joy never run dry. You will fulfill purpose in life and may your enemies unknowingly push you into your promise land. 'Had I know' will not be your portion in life.
Happy Easter

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:36am On Apr 23, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ISHMAEL: YOUR REGRET BUS-STOP!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 16:1-16;
Proverbs 21:5

Welcome to a beautiful Story to Glory Day! My prayer is that today’s devotional will meet your needs as always. Genesis 16: 1-16 explains a very wonderful story that happened between Abraham, Sarah and Hagar. Abraham had been waiting for a long time for God’s promise and covenant to him ( Genesis 15: 1-6 ), but it looked as if it would never come to pass or there was no possibility in it.
When he could no longer wait, he gave in to the counsel of his wife (Sarah) to sleep with her Egyptian slave (Hagar). It really looked like a wonderful idea: Hagar would have a baby and the whole house would have a child to call theirs. But never forget that not all GOOD IDEAS ARE GOD’S IDEAS! The tragedy was that Father Abraham was treading the path of bringing to pass God’s covenant over him by himself! He was creating SHORTCUTS that Would later become DEADLY CUTS! Indeed, waiting can be one of the hardest things for us as humans, but if we know Him that has sent the Word, we would hold on and trust Him.
There is pain in the process of waiting between the PROMISE and the ANSWER; and even harder when the waiting comes with uncertainties! WAITING creates questions like: “Where is this going? Where am I going to end up? What is my future going to look like?” The reality is, we just don’t know and it is this uncertainty that crushes us! In this 2nd quarter of 2019, determine that you will not create SHORT CUTS or HELP GOD to bring the promise to pass! Hurry leads to Sorry!
When you MOVE AHEAD OF GOD, YOU CREATE ISHMAELS that become YOUR REGRET BUS-STOPS! Ah! Hear this: Your God is not a man ( Numbers 23:19 ); He doesn’t waste words! Also hear Benjamin Franklin: “He that can have Patience, can have what he will.” Your waiting time is not your wasting time! Oh! I see celebration in your house! Hold on and hold out!
Lagos, Ogudu SPECIAL ANOINTING SERVICE for this month is Saturday, April 27th. Theme: “SECRETS OF LOCATING DESTINY HELPERS.” Time: 7.30 a.m. You will be praying for your old helpers and losing NEW destiny helpers! It will be awesome!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Count your blessings…
1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Pressure from my enemies against my testimony; I subdue you in Jesus name.
3. I shall not create ISHMAELS! I shall not go ahead of God! Father, I receive the grace to wait for You in Jesus name!
4. Arrows of depression, confusion, doubt, self-pity; go sender in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:51am On Apr 24, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LOOSE YOUR ARMOUR BEARERS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 SAMUEL 18: 9-18

You are not a “NOBODY” or a biological mistake on planet earth! God does not create NOBODYS! You are SOMEBODY wonderfully and fearfully (delicately) created for a PURPOSE! That is why nobody else has your finger print or natural eye laser on earth! You were created in the image of God to fulfil a SPECIAL PURPOSE on this planet. But you cannot fulfil that PURPOSE ALONE! There are people created and assigned to help you accomplish that purpose. We call them DESTINY HELPERS or ARMOUR BEARERS!
Today’s scripture, Vs. 15 says: “And ten young men that bare Joab’s armour compassed about and smote Absalom, and slew him.” Joab was David’s Chief of Army STAFF, an army General, but he had ten armour bearers! Armour bearers are those that defend you from evil arrows! They were trained to warn against incoming enemy actions! Ah! Purpose suffers when such helpers are not LOCATED. PURPOSE/Destiny helpers help you to arrive at your expected end!
They go out of their way to help you pass through rough roads/obstacles! THEY KNOW YOUR BATTLES and yet they come in as your “ARMOUR BEARERS.” They may even know your weaknesses (exposed areas of your body in the warfront) and yet they do not Strike you! They help you to succeed (in your career, family, business, etc)! They excavate barriers for you! They fight on your behalf as if the battle is theirs! They use their time and tools for you! They use their own resources to open up opportunities for you!
They are positioned by God to exalt every valley in your life, family and ministry while they help you to level every mountain! They share experiences, scars, counsel and wisdom that will save you the pain and frustration that they have been through! Job said in Job 29:15-16 , that, “I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame; I was father to the poor, and the cause which I knew not I searched out.”
These are characteristics of destiny helpers/armour bearers. Naaman needed the little maid! Elijah needed a widow! Moses needed Aaron and Jesus needed the twelve disciples! A God-sent destiny helper/ ARMOUR bearer can cause a breakthrough that was to take 20 years to happen in 20 minutes! They are divine accelerators! After this weekend’s LAGOS anointing service, heaven will release a RAIN OF DESTINY HELPERS/ARMOUR BEARERS into your life, family and ministry!

WRITE THE NAMES OF YOUR DESTINY HELPERS and come with them to pray on the altar! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1:
There’s not a friend…
2. Lord, send me FAITHFUL ARMOUR BEARERS in the warfront of life in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:04am On Apr 25, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GOD CAN USE UNEXPECTED SOURCES

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 4:1-24

The Mystery of today’s long devotional scripture is that God used an unknown, common housewife, Jael the wife of Heber, to win the battle for a nation. Jael was used by God to finish what mighty Deborah and the powerful Barak had started and God wants you to know that in this STORY to GLORY year, 2019, He can use people (anybody) to bless you if you don’t underrate people! Did He not use four despised lepers to bring about an economic breakthrough to a whole nation? Remember that it was an ordinary slave girl that your God used to change the story of the great General Naaman (2 Kings 5).
Who did God use to feed the crowd at the GREAT JERUSALEM JESUS CRUSADE? It was just a little lad! Who was used to feed the awesome prophet Elijah in famine? It was not a rich billionaire. It was a young widow. I am being sent by that same God to announce to you that if you don’t look up to men or look down on men, but if you look up to Him this year, He will raise vessels of helpers to refresh your life/ministry.
This week and in this 2nd quarter of 2019, heaven will send someone you don’t know to bless you. Yes! God will use unexpected people to help your life and ministry. Stay open to God; don’t look down on people, don’t look up to any man and watch God supply your needs through unexpected sources.
If He could use ordinary Mrs. Jael Heber to paralyze the great Sisera, then He will raise helpers to fight your life’s battles! Hold on! Look up! This is your STORY to GLORY season! I see new helpers locating you in Jesus name!

Special Anointing Service:* DESTINY HELPERS” THIS “SECRETS OF LOCATING ‘ THIS SATURDAY, 7.30 AM AT OGUDU ORIOKE, LAGOS!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led.
1. Thank God for the Word and pray on it as led now.
2. Repent from looking up to man or looking down on men in the past.
3. Lord, use any man, woman, boy or girl from anywhere to bless my life, family and ministry.
4. Lord, raise unexpected helpers for my life and ministry.
5. O Lord, disorganize all satanic plans to discourage my helpers.
6. Pray for your helpers as led seriously NOW!
7. Pray for all ODM Partners now! Pray for all who sowed the GLORY-PROVOKING SEED of January! O LORD, they must testify in Jesus name.
8. Pray on any other matter(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:27am On Apr 26, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU WILL NEVER BE TOO BIG FOR HELP!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 18: 1-24

Welcome to another STORY TO GLORY HOUR! The Holy Spirit wants to show you examples of some Destiny Helpers in the Bible! This is because a good and NEW BEGINNING is about to hit you! I see the oil of FAVOUR locating you because men shall help you by a divine force they cannot control! You will NEVER be stranded on this planet! At every juncture of need, HELP shall come like a flood upon you! See these examples:
1. Naaman and the maid – In 2 Kings 5:3 , it was a maid God used to help Naaman!
No matter your position, YOU WILL NEVER BE TOO BIG FOR HELP! God can use anybody to help you. So always stay humble!
2. Jethro and Moses: Jethro was a destiny helper to Moses (Exodus 18). He was his father-in-law. He advised Moses on how to appoint and delegate elders to attend to the people of Israel. He gave Moses wise counsel.
3. Elijah and the widow of! Zarephath: In 1 Kings 17:12-13 , God used a poor widow to feed Elijah and Elijah became her destiny helper also!
4. Joseph, the butler and the baker: While in prison, Joseph helped the butler to fulfill his destiny ( Genesis 40:6-7 ).
The Bible says we need to bear each other’s burdens so that we can fulfill the law of Christ. Your HELPER is your burden bearer!
5. Mordecai and Esther: Esther was an orphan but her uncle, Mordecai, who knew she was beautiful, kept her and trained her. When the time came, he introduced her to greatness!
6. Hannah and Eli: With all the issues Eli had, he was the destiny helper God used to unlock Hannah’s barrenness.
All Hannah needed was a declaration and a proclamation from a priest to reach her goal ( 1 Samuel 1:17 ).
7. The Shunammite woman and Elisha: In 2 Kings 4:9 , the Shunammite woman told her husband that she perceived Elisha was a man of God and she decided to improve their hospitality towards Elisha. It was through prophet Elisha that she was able to have a child. May God open your eyes to locate your destiny helper today and after the anointing service of this weekend!

Tomorrow, Saturday April 27th 2019 is this month’s anointing service. Theme: “Secrets of Locating destiny Helpers. Time: 7.30 a.m. Venue is 8-11, Omotayo Banwo Street, Ogudu, Lagos.

2. LORD, send me my JETHRO!
3. LORD God, send me HELPERS that will take my life, family and ministry to the ROOFTOP! Send me my DESTINY HELPERS in Jesus name.
4. Holy Spirit, uproot from my life, family and ministry, every DESTINY KILLER in Jesus name.
5. Pray for your destiny helpers today (Mention their names).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:18am On Apr 27, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SOMEONE WILL TAKE YOU TO THE ROOFTOP!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 2: 1-12

Verses 4-5 of today’s scripture says: “And when they could not come nigh unto Him for the press, they uncovered the roof where He was: and when they had broken it up, they let down the bed wherein the sick of the palsy lay. When Jesus saw their faith, He said unto the sick of the palsy, ‘Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.” Note that this man WAS CARRIED TO THE ROOFTOP by his four God-appointed friends! Here was a man who was PARALYSED, yet he was LIFTED UP TO THE ROOF TOP!
He got to a HEIGHT he could not get to ON HIS OWN! Oh! May HEAVEN send you men and women who will LIFT YOU UP beyond your wildest dreams! May HEAVEN send you men and women who will LIFT YOU to the Zenith or ROOFTOP of your career, academics, business, marital joy and ministry! May HEAVEN send you men/women who will LIFT YOUR CHILDREN to the (Zenith or ROOFTOP of their (destinies! I prophesy: Get ready! Men who will help you to your financial, spiritual, academic, marital or political ROOFTOP are coming very soon!
This was a strong prophetic word I received as I WAS MINISTERING AT THE TBS Lagos during the last January WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT (Get the DVD)! Destiny helpers are CONNECTORS! They connect you to the center of your goals! They connect you to the top (never the bottom)! Destiny helpers lift you up when you are down! They mentor you, advise you and correct you when you are going in a wrong direction on any matter! They are shoulders for you to lean on when you feel depressed, despised and defeated!
Your destiny helpers WILL NEVER GIVE UP on you because of obstacles!
The four friends in today’s scripture tried to go in through the door, but there was an obstacle – THE CROWD! These friends did not give up! They knew that if a door was shut, there was another door opened at the top! They made sure that their paralyzed friend reached Jesus.
I decree: From today and after the anointing service of this weekend, your destiny helpers will receive new grace to stand with you!

WRITE THE NAMES OF YOUR DESTINY HELPERS and come with it!
Today is LAGOS ANOINTING SERVICE. Theme: “Secrets of Locating Destiny Helpers.” Time: 7.30 a.m. VENUE: OGUDU MOUNTAIN, 8-11, Omotayo Banwo Street, Ogudu, Orioke, Lagos.

PRAYER POINTS :
Take Song 2:
Count your blessings…
2. LORD God, send me HELPERS that will take my life, family and ministry to the ROOFTOP! Send me my ZENITH HELPERS in Jesus name.
3. Holy Spirit, uproot from my life, family and ministry, every DESTINY KILLER in Jesus name.
4. Pray for your destiny helpers today (Mention their names).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:43am On Apr 28, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SUICIDE THAT WAS STOPPED! BE A SOLUTION!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 CORINTHIANS 3: 1 – 8

The following story was told by Ilene Wright: Years ago, a preacher noticed that the family standing in front of him at a New Orleans store did not have enough money to pay for their few items. He tapped the man on the shoulder and said, “You don’t need to turn around, but please accept this money.” The man took the money without ever seeing the preacher.
Nine years later, the pastor was invited to speak at a church in New Orleans. A man walked up to the preacher and shared this story about how he had come to faith in Christ: “Several years ago, my wife and our child were destitute. We also lost all hope, and agreed to a suicide pact, including our child. However, we decided to first give our son some food, so we drove to a convenience store to buy him some food and milk.
While we were standing in line at the store, we realized that we did not have enough money to pay for those items, but a man behind us asked us to please take the money from his hand and not look at him. This man told us that ‘Jesus loves you.’ We left the store, drove to our designated suicide site, and wept for hours. We couldn’t go through with it, so we drove away. As we drove, we noticed a church with a sign out front which said, ‘Jesus loves you.’ We went to that church the very next Sunday, and both my wife and I were saved that day.”
He then told the pastor, “When you began speaking this morning, I knew immediately that you were the man who gave us that money.” How did he know? The pastor was from South Africa and had a very distinct accent. He continued, “Your act of kindness was much more than a simple good deed. Three people are alive today because of it/ Wow! God wants you to be an answer to someone’s prayers! I remember Joel Osteen: “Sometimes your plans may be interrupted because God has somebody He wants you to touch or something special He wants you to do.”
Before I discovered this ODM vision, I nearly committed suicide due to a mid-life battle I was facing! But He was preparing me to be a solution to millions worldwide! Most of the time, God uses people and circumstances to answer our prayers. Paul wrote to the Corinthian church that some planted, others watered, but it was God who brought the increase ( 1 Cor. 3:6 ). Do you know that you can be a PLANTER or a WATERER in someone’s life, family or ministry? Each day, pray that God will use you in someone’s life! May you be the answer to someone’s prayer this year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song to your God.
2 Lord, make me a daily SOLUTION to someone’s prayers in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:03am On Apr 29, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SINGAPORE IMPORTS OIL! WHEN YOU ARE DRY…

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
MATTHEW 12: 43-45;
PSALM 23:5; 92:10

Dryness spiritually is a sign of serious danger. This is because ‘ the devil knows it and he loves to dwell in dry places ( Matthew 12:43 ). He wants to cut off oil supply and cut down your spiritual oil refinery. Psalm 68:6 declares that the rebellious always dwell in dry lands. If you are experiencing dryness spiritually, I prophesy to you that after today’s devotional, the water springs of God shall gush into every dry region of your life/ministry with a fresh package of a new prayer life, prosperity, revival fire and peace!
Don’t forget that Singapore has no crude oil but that country has over 30 refineries. They buy crude oil from outside, refine and sell to develop their economy! South Africa has a population of over 40 million, yet they generate 36,000 mega watts (MW) of electricity, while my beloved country, Nigeria, of over 160 million people generates only 4,OOOMW. Oh!
Niger Republic built a refinery just recently; but when their President was asked what their plans were, since they cannot consume everything they will produce, he said they will sell to neighboring countries, including Nigeria. Gosh! Can you imagine that Niger, that desert country, is targeting Nigeria to sell fuel to? Yet Nigeria produces more oil than Niger! Now the fact is: Niger may sell oil to Nigeria, but note that in the spirit world, you cannot borrow from another person’s oil! Never forget the 5 foolish virgins! Oil stands for the anointing, fresh power, daily study of the Word with revelation, praying with zeal and results, etc.
When these things are missing, you are dry! If your OIL is running out and you are getting DRY spiritually, declare a fast and take back what your busy business or job hustle and bustle, or the devil has stolen. Your life and family is too precious! Don’t depend on others for your OIL supply! Those who keep their daily appointment with God don’t lose their OIL! Catch this: The God you relate to, is the God you experience! Declare a 3-day (6am-2pm) fast for FRESH OIL!

Make the devil mad! Still GET AND GIVE OUT COPIES OF THIS ODM EDITION! IF YOU SOWED YOUR 21-DAY FASTING SEED OR FIRST FRUIT BUT DID NOT GET ANY REPLY, THEN URGENTLY TYPE: “NO REPLY” to: orderodm@gmail.com.

PRAYER POINTS: Declare A 3-day Fast And Pray The Prayers Titled: “Prayers for Spiritual growth” on Page 10 of this booklet seriously.
1. Declare with boldness Psalm 92:10 many times. It is powerful.
2. The devil shall not find rest in my life in Jesus name. Declare Psalm 23:5 many times too. Pray any other prayer(s) as led now.

Assignment: If the spiritual dryness continues, see your pastor or be at the Manna Mountain Lagos this Sunday 8am. Pastors will have special attention!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Apr 30, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HOLD ON TO NOTHING SO DEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 22:1-15

A wise man prayed: “Lord, do not grant to me whatever cannot part with. Lord, do not allow me to receive anything I cannot give out.” Oh, welcome to another STORY TO GLORY devotional hour! God is speaking to you today about contentment in life and ministry and the above prayer is what you should pray daily! The truth is that a man/woman, who is comfortable but is not satisfied, will eventually get discomfort as a harvest!
In your strong desire to dream bigger dreams and move to higher grounds in life, don’t forget that the starting point is being thankful for where you are and being content with the little you have now. Until you are thankful for where you are, God cannot take you to where you should be. In
John 11:41 , Jesus said: “…Father I thank thee…” just before He commanded Lazarus to rise from the grave! Giving thanks for your dead Lazarus (dead, delayed or stagnant dream) will provoke its resumption!
Remember Abraham and Isaac! God will not give you what He knows you will not part with! Hold nothing in life so dear, because someday, sometime, your God may tear your hands open and take it back! Hear Hebrews 13:5 : “Let your conversation be without covetousness. and be content with such things as ye have. For lie hath said: ‘1 will never leave thee, nor forsake thee” Don’t forget that: “Life is a festival only to the wise! Seen from the nook and chimney side of prudence, it wears a ragged and dangerous front” (Essays).
No matter how 2019 has been, refuse to worry! Read what Dinah Craik told her son: “The secret of life is not to do what one likes, but to try to like that which one has to do.” This is being content with your little, while pressing on to your Promised Land. Pursue it in the remaining days of 2019. HOLD NOTHING SO DEAR THAT YOU CANNOT LET GO! BE WISE!

ATTEND the 7-SUNDAYS PROGRAMME titled: 55 Secrets of uncommon success – the Story Behind the Glory. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke Lagos. Lekki Mountain will always be connected. ALL SUNDAYS IN APRIL AND MAY 2019. Time: 8.00 a.m.

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 1: There’s not a friend…
1. Thank God! Pray about today’s word generally as led now.
2. Worship God for where you are today. Repent from murmuring, self-comparism and self pity!
3. Lord, I surrender all my life’s total possessions to You again.
4. Lord, in this year 2019, take me to the place of Your-will.
5. Pray the morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers on page 7 now and daily! Pray any other prayer(s) as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:44am On May 01, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE PLAN TO DRAIN YOUR GLORY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: LUKE 10: 1-20

I was writing one early morning in a quiet/remote area of my country, I received the following telephone SMS message from a burdened user of this devotional and I am led to use it today: “Sir, I have been facing a terrible problem in my life. For five years now, I have been sleeping with different ladies in my dream. Whenever a good thing is coming my way and I sleep with the strange woman sir, the rest becomes a story. In fact, last night I had sex three consecutive times with this strange being (woman) and as I woke up now, I am just like an empty vessel. I feel empty and drained! Please help me. I am dying.”
Be informed that sex and eating food in the dream are pipes through which all your glory is drained out of your life/ministry. The first thing I did was to call him on phone to extract some needed information from him, but God wants to also help a soul who is afflicted today! Verse 19 of today’s scripture says: “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions and OVER ALL the power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Ephesians 1:21 says that every child of God is FAR ABOVE all rule and authority/power and dominion. This includes principalities, powers and might.

This also includes every name that is named (e.g. spirit husband, spirit wife, spirit children, Ogbanje, Sangomas, strange movement within your body, hearing strange voices, stagnation, incurable and lingering sickness etc). Why should a strange woman or man drain you of joy, ideas, favour, etc? No! YOU ARE FAR ABOVE THEM! The devil is a liar forever! Yours may not be having sex in the dream, but use today’s devotional to stop all demonic plans to drain away your STORY to GLORY testimony and decree that all satanic manifestations that are rising against your Promised Land must STOP in this year 2019!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power as led.
1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Pray the prayers against SPIRIT WIFE/HUSBAND on page 24 of this booklet. LOOSE RESTORATION TODAY!
3. Pray the prayers on page 20 to cancel every past or present bad dream. I loose my STORY to GLORY testimony again!
4. Use Luke 10:19 and Ephesians !:20-22 to pray now as led.
DECLARE YOUR AUTHORITY!
5. Bind all satanic plans to use the following things to slow down or block your destiny/glory: sex, money, food, anger, depression, etc. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On May 02, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FAILURE IS THE WOMB THAT CARRIES SUCCESS

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 7:23-35

Charles Conrad flunked out of Haverford – a prestigious private boys school in Pennsylvania, USA where he was mocked and laughed at. He was commonly known as the guy who hid in drains, pipes and blew up Bunsen burners in the science laboratory. In 1969 however, as commander of Apollo 12, Charles Conrad became the third astronaut to walk on the moon. God wants you to know that past failures and mistakes are the wombs that birth success! In every failure, lies the seeds of success. In every pain, lies the seed of gain.
Hear Colin Powell: “There are no secrets to success. Don’t waste your time looking for them. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty to those for whom you work and persistence.” Orville Wright was expelled from the sixth grade for, “mischievous behaviour.” That same Orville Wright went on to invent the world’s first power-driven airplane with his brother Wilbur in 1903. I was in Washington DC last year 2018 to see the LIVE images of their first airplane invention! Truly, as Anthony D’Angelo said, The only real failure in fife is one not learned from.”
In today’s scripture, did Moses not fail in his first attempt at beginning his life’s mission? He faced rejection and became a fugitive, but did he not become a star 40 years later? When he broke the first 10 Commandment Tablets, he failed again! Never forget that there is no garden without its weeds! Cultivate your life’s garden! Don’t fail God by dwelling on the past! Let this be indeed your STORY to GLORY year! Hold on to the end because harsh trials and past failures are hatching your great future! Pray seriously now!

ATTEND the 7-SUNDAYS PROGRAMME titled: 55 Secrets of uncommon success – the Story Behind the Glory. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. Lekki Mountain will always be connected. ALL SUNDAYS IN APRIL AND MAY 2019. Time: 8.00 a.m.

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 3: When the morning comes…
1. Ask for the grace to face the future and forget that past pain (mention it…). Lord, do in my life what You did for Moses! (Pray it very well till you have peace to stop)!
2. Laugh at the devil again now! Satan, you are a liar and a failure concerning my past! I reject depression or self-pity! Whether you like it or not, I am moving forward in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously again)!
3. Let all demonic traps set against my life be shattered to pieces today in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
4. I am a STORY to GLORY center in 2019, in Jesus name.
5. Pray generally about your life as led and pray any other prayer(s).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:07pm On May 03, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: BENCHMARKING SECRET!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ECCLESIASTES 1:9; JUDGES 16: 18-31

Be reminded from the last edition of this booklet, of the old formula for success for the ancient Greeks (12th-9th centuries BC). The formula has three steps:
(1) Find someone who is successful in doing what you want to do.
2) Discover what they did to become successful and
3) Duplicate the steps they took and the methods they used.

The 2nd step is called BENCHMARKING and it is crucial in any success story! Benchmarking is the practice of comparing business performance to other businesses in the industry. This allows businesses to see how well they are performing and identify ways in which they can become more competitive in the industry. BENCHMARKING is a way of avoiding what brought others down in doing what made others to win. It is a cheap way of NOT PAYING THE COST that winners paid and yet you have their RESULTS – because experience is not always the best teacher!
The different types of benchmarking are: Best practices – This is a Benchmark report where companies choose to look at a company that they aspire to be like. Peer benchmarking – This is a benchmark report where companies choose to look at other businesses very similar to themselves. SWOT -This is a type of benchmarking report where companies gather data by looking at Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats to their organizations! Collaborative benchmarking – This is benchmarking
is a part of a group.
Many industries have associations they can doing e.g. The Pharmaceutical Society, MMA, COREN, etc. These associations allow for members to provide information to the association. They then share such reports for the entire membership Oh, apologies for running you through an unsolicited management school! But the Holy Ghost wants to remind you of Ecclesiastes 1:9 “…there is no new thing under the sun.” That means if you do the kittle things you already know about success, you will succeed. Check what made Samson to become a victim of DEMONIC SALONS, and run from it!
Check out other success stories in and inside the Bible. That is the reason why I have started 55 SECRETS OF UNCOMMON SUCCESS – THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY on Sundays, Sam at the MANNA MOUNTAIN OGUDU-ORIOKE Lagos! LEKKI Mountain will always be connected, Sam! Get your notebook and pen ready! It will be awesome/unforgettable! It started in April and continues this month – for 7 weeks! I will be picking a success story in the Bible and modern day life and tapping into their secrets!
Never forget: Success Is Simple! It Can Be Duplicated And There Is No New Formula For Success! Do the simple things you will learn in these 7 weeks and watch your story change! See you!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as you are led.
1. Cancel every satanic attack against your STORY to GLORY testimony (Pray it seriously today for next 7 days or as led).
2. Pray about today now!

I am so sorry for the late post.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:57am On May 04, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

Topic: My name is courage!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: Psalms 27:7-14 ;
Deuteronomy 31:6

Mark Twain once said: “ Only those who risk going too far possibly find out how far they can go.” Relative to the whole scheme of things, your life span can be compared to lighting a candle and immediately blowing it out. In other words, life is short- very short. Missing out of any of the joys life offers is a tragedy. Courage is the mental muscle that conquers fear and the Holy Ghost wants you to go out today and BOLDLY declare daily to your world: “MY NAME IS COURAGE!” I read Pharmacy as a career in the University and I learned in Medical psychology that the more you use the muscle of your body, the stronger they become! Courage is not something you are born with, it must be developed like the muscle of your body! Individuals who fail to develop courage, remain confined in mental prisons and face each day as mental lightweights. One truth which the Lord wants to drop in your spirit through today’s devotional is: IF YOU FACE THE THINGS YOU FEAR THE MOST, THE FEAR OF THEM LEAVES YOU AND BOWS OUT!

From verse 14 of our 1st Scripture (Psalms 27), and also from our 2nd scripture, God is calling a user of today’s devotional to a greeter life of courage and risk-taking. For years, I believed that courageous individuals had no fear! I was wrong!

Eddie Richembacher put it very well when he said: “There is no courage without fear.” We all have fear! However, not everyone becomes subservient to their fears. In the midst of your secrets fears, think fresh and act BY FAITH! There is very likely, something you have wanted to do for years- move to another city, start your own business, apply for a better career position, etc. It could also be obeying a divine call to ministry as I did when the LORD asked me to quit pharmacy after practicing for 11 years! Oh, but I was scared initially! It could be starting a new relationship or taking a very bold step on a matter. Whatever it is you should do, go ahead and do it. A little courage leads to more! Oh, observe those poor souls who are without courage. They merely tip-toe through life hoping that they make it safely to death. You and I were never meant to live that way. Learn to live the way you like by no longer living as you dislike.
Close with Franklin Delano Roosevelt: “To reach a port, we must sail- sail, not tie at anchor – sail, not drift.” Tell the devil and circumstances daily: “MY NAME IS COURAGE ” and Shame shall be far from you in Jesus name amen and amen.
Tomorrow is the continuation of the 7-Sundays programme titled: 55 Secrets of uncommon success – the Story Behind the Glory Venue Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. Lekki Mountain will be connected, Time: 8.00 am.

PRAYER POINTS

Take Song 1: There is not a friend …
1. There is no courage without fear! I decree: My name is COURAGE! I receive grace to be courageous in life. I bind fear now in Jesus name
2. I shall not tip-toe or crawl to my grave. Lord, I must not die wasted. Pour fresh courage upon me again in Jesus name.
3. Pray about today as led now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:29am On May 05, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE ‘2 BOXES’ OF
GOD: REJOICE BY FORCE

BASIC SCRIPTURES: Philippians 4:4-6 ; Matthew 11 ;25-30

Consider the write-up, titled: “THE 2 BOXES OF GOD”: “I have in my hands two boxes, which God gave me to hold. He said: ‘Put all your sorrow in the black box, and all your joys in the gold.” I heeded His words, and in the two boxes, both my joys and sorrows I stored. But though the gold became heavier each day, the black was as light as before.
our daily manna May
With curiosity, I opened the black box because I wanted to find out why, and saw, in the base of the box, a hole, through which my sorrows had fallen out! I showed the hole to God and mused. ‘I wonder where my sorrows could be!’ He smiled a gentle smile and said, ‘My child, they’re all here with me.”
I asked God why He gave me the boxes- Why the gold and the black with the hole? And quickly came the reply: ‘My child, the gold is for you to count your blessings, the black is for you to let go” And that’s what heaven is saying to a user of today’s devotional. NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH, GOD WANTS YOU TO COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS! Yes, the year 2019 is already in the 2 quarter, but in the midst of the battles of life, find time to remember the blessings! There are always roses in the midst of thorns! There is always a honeycomb attached to every deadly lion.
Ask Samson! A man was blaming God that he had no shoes, till he met a man that had no feet! There is always something you can thank God for! If you can’t thank God for what you have, then thank Him for the things you don’t have, e.g. death! Lots of people died last night/today, but you are still alive for a purpose. There are visible reasons for your life when the only tangible thing you can see as your reason for thanking God is the GIFT OF LIFE and isn’t that wonderful reason?
AND NEVER FORGET THAT YOUR BLESSING IS BECAUSE HE TOOK THE BURDEN! He took your sorrow on the cross and that’s why He says in today’s 1 scripture Vs 4: “Rejoice in the Lord always (delight, gladden yourselves in Him)…”
The emphasis lies in the words: “IN THE LORD and “IN HIM.” Wow! Your rejoicing should be because of Him- Because of what He Has done, not necessarily because of any testimony or breakthrough! REJOICE BY FORCE! REBEL AGAINST EMOTIONS OF DEPRESSION, heaviness/sorrow, anxiety or worry! Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS and even now! Start laughing now! Laugh at the devil now!!
Today is the continuation of the 7-Sunday programme titled: 55 Secrets of uncommon success- the Story behind the Glory. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu Ori-Oke Lagos. Lekki Mountain will always be connected.
Time: 8.00 a.m.

PRAYER POINTS

(Take Song 2: Count your blessings …)

1. No matter what you are going through, lift up your hands and start rejoicing IN THE LORD now. Pray for the sick today.
2. Pray about today! Pray generally about your life and ministry as led. Laugh at the devil now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:33am On May 06, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR THOUGHT IS YOUR WORLD: BE POSITIVE

BASIC SCRIPTURE: Job 3:9-26

There was a salesman who was releasing white balloons to attract a crowd to the new business he was opening. A little boy came to him and asked: “Sir, if you turn coloured balloons loose, will they go up too? The salesman smiled and answered: “Son, it’s not the color on the outside that make the balloons rise into the air. It’s what’s on the inside that sends it up”.

The Holy Ghost is speaking to you again about resisting negative thoughts as you journey through planet earth. Don’t forget this: “If you think you are beaten, then you are! If you’d like to win, but think you can’t, it is almost certain you won’t. Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.”
Always remember that your mind is a magnet. It will attract whatever you think about often. Refuse to fear that negative things would happen because fear is a negative thought. Stop fearing that you will die in an automobile accident! Stop fearing that you will fail an examination! Stop fearing that your child/children will die. Stop fearing that the worst is going to happen, e.g. losing your job, car crash, armed robbery, loss of money, etc. Whatever you fear will surely happen to you! That was the initial mistake of prophet Job (Job 3:25). It is the within (inside) that controls the without (outside events). No wonder James Allen wrote: “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.”In this 2nd quarter of 2019, allow and think only positive thoughts. Make this a life policy and be a policeman (woman) over your thoughts. Peace!

PRAYER POINTS

( Take Song 3: When the morning comes…)

1. Thank God for the Word. Bind depression and fear now.
2. Pray about things you fear and be positive about them.
3. I scatter the council of diviners concerning the enlargement of my destiny in Jesus Name (Pray it very well).
4. Pray seriously in Tongues concerning your progress now.
5. Expect a miracle! Agree with me! Resist worry!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:58am On May 07, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC : IN TIMES LIKE THESE, WHAT WILL YOU DO?

BASIC SCRIPTURE : Job 14:1 -14

Some years back during one of the religious crisis in the Northern part of Nigeria, the persecution became so tense for the Christians that some in an attempt to save their lives and that of their family members, fled to the southern part of the country. Some deliberately stopped going for services in their churches and resolved to have personal fellowship with God, some removed the stickers on their cars and doorpost(s), some names were changed from Mary to “Miriam”, Moses to “Musa”, Isaiah to “Ishaku” so as to secure their jobs, businesses or contracts and probably their lives. In the heat of the crisis, three brothers were held hostage by the Muslim fanatics and they were asked to drop their Bibles, march on them and also to break a “Cross” to signify their rejection of Christ or face the death penalty.
Dearly beloved, in times like that, what will you do? Who would you claim to be? The agony was so much that two of the three Christian brothers bowed to them by destroying the Cross and marched on their Bibles, but the third one stood for God declaring like Paul, “For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.” He refused to succumb to their threats. The persecutors looked at the three of them and they murdered the two brothers that denied their faith in Christ and spared the brother that stood his ground. What a wonderful God who is able to defend His children even at odd times! Your own persecutor may not be a physical man, but may be the challenge/ problem you have been battling with right from the beginning of this year. Friends/neighbours have probably suggested to you to renounce your faith and seek help outside Christ, most times quoting that, “God is not against your helping yourself.”
Resist the urge to look elsewhere outside JEHOVAH GOD, because DELAY IS NOT DENIAL! Arise now and declare that only the counsel of God concerning you shall stand and all the days of your appointed time will you wait until your change comes (Today’s Basic Scripture, Vs 14). Still wait on the Lord! You will TESTIFY in Jesus name!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend…
1. Thank God and pray about today’s message as it has ministered to you.
Repent from seeking after other gods secretly for breakthroughs.
2. Ask for the grace to wait for your divine due season. Lord, announce me for good. Give me my STORY to GLORY testimony! I am not a quitter! I trust You LORD! Restore my wasted years in Jesus name.
3. Pray about today seriously as led now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On May 08, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE BAD BOSS COMPETITION: GOOD IN EVERY BAD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 14: 5-20

The United States Labour Movement once asked workers to move their complaints about their bosses from the realm of pain to the realm of gain! It sounded bizzare, but workers were invited throughout the country some years ago to share their best stories about their worst bosses in a competition titled: “My Bad BOSS Contest.” The winner went home with a one-week vacation and $1,000 for a roundtrip airfare. Oh, it was good news because for once, a bad boss could be a good thing and generally that’s the truth about life, family and ministry, which the Holy Ghost wants you to learn through today’s devotional. No matter how bad a situation may seem, there is always something good buried within that circumstance. The truth is that adversity (pain and trials) have the effect of eliciting talents which in prosperous circumstances would have remained dormant or undiscovered! The problem is not that there are problems.
The problem is expecting | otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem! No wonder the Bible says all things work together for good to them that love God. God will not allow you to pass through any situation that will not favour you in the end. Samuel Smiles wrote: “Men who resolved to find a way for themselves will always find opportunities enough; and if they do not find them, they will make them.”
There was honey in the lion that Samson killed, but the honey was discovered after many days! Vs. 8 says, “After a time…” Yes! AFTER A TIME! There is always GREAT GOOD after a time! Ask God to show you the good therein and the purpose for which it was allowed. You will laugh last, just after a time, no matter the heat of the battle now. As you wait upon God, begin to learn new dancing steps because I see you dancing very soon in celebration of your STORY to GLORY phase! Hold on! God will do it again!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any Song 2: Count your blessings…
1. Worship the Lord for the Word.
2. Thank God for where you are in life.
3. Pray again over every bad circumstance confronting your life/ministry. Lord, reveal to me the good and hidden profit in this situation (Mention it and pray it very well).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On May 09, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY ARE PLANNING A DEN FOR YOU! WATCH IT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: DANIEL 6: 1-17

There are forces and people that are looking daily for your downfall. They are watching and hoping day and night that your life will end up in shame and disgrace. That was Daniel’s experience from today’s scripture and that will be the experience of anybody destined for the top because THE TOP MAKES YOU A TOPIC.
The same thing happened to Jesus of Nazareth, our Model.
Luke 11:54 says: “Laying wait for Him, and seeking to catch something out of His mouth, that they might accuse him.”
See Mark 12:13 : “And they send unto Him certain of the Pharisees and of the Herodians, to catch Him in His words.” What the blessed Holy Spirit is saying to you through today’s devotional is that there are unseen forces who envy the grace of God on you and they are planning your downfall! If you are careless or OFF YOUR GUARD, you will be a victim of the unseen traps of evil powers! These forces can use men, women, love for money, daily trials and other weapons. They are planning to PUT YOU IN A DEN OF SHAME with a STONE ROLLED OVER to SILENCE YOU FOREVER!
Arise today and pull down every demonic trap set up against your STORY TO GLORY pathway this year! Oh, behold the prayer of David in a very trying season of his life –
Psalm 31:4 : “Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me. For You are my strength” (NKJV).
Was David not pulled out of many nets? The God that pulled David out of the trap/net of the wicked crowd of 122 princes shall pull you out of every trap/net in Jesus name. Yes, they are planning on how to pull you down, but indeed, your life/ ministry will disappoint their expectations because YOUR GOD is planning on how to enlarge your coast in a way that will give your HATERS HEART ATTACK!] Amen!

The 7-Sundays programme titled: 55 SECRETS OF UNCOMMON SUCCESS – THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY continues this Sunday 12th May, 2019. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu Orioke, Lagos. Lekki Mountain will always be connected. Time: 8.00 a.m

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led. ODM Hymn Songs
1. I pull down every gang up against my life/ministry.
2. I return to sender any evil plan against my destiny.
3. Lord, disappoint the wicked and enlarge my coast.
4. Lord, take me from STORY to GLORY! Do what will make my HATERS to RUN MAD this year in Jesus name.
5. Pray over your life/ministry seriously as led. See pages 7-9.
6. Pray in Tongues over your life.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:07am On May 10, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I REFUSE TO GO BACK TO JAIL! (DECLARE A 1-DAY FAST TODAY)

BASIC SCRIPTURE:
REVELATION 2: 1-7

An Italian man escaped from house arrest and begged the police to him in prison because he could not bear living with his grandfather. The 30 year-old man, who could at that time only be identified by his initials, “A.M.,” had been placed under house arrest for six months in the Italian town of Sassari after a scuffle with a policeman. But he escaped and showed up at a police station in the northern city of Genoa (the 6th largest city in Italy), asking them to arrest him and put him in jail because he could not face staying with his grandpa.
A Genoa city court however ruled that Mr. A.M. should return to his grandfather’s house and spend an additional 2 months and 26 days there as punishment. Is it not crazy that a man would prefer jail (bondage) to freedom for whatever reason? And do you know that many believers worldwide are also moving gradually and daily from their original freedom of the cross to the bondage of hell? When you carry the Bible every Sunday, but you secretly curse the Lord in your heart for breakthrough delays, then you are moving very fast back to jail.
When you carry the Bible on Sunday, but engage in (dwell in) sins secretly from Monday to Saturday, then you are running from Calvary to hell. When you secretly wish that you were an unbeliever or you envy your unsaved neighbours because of their artificial comfort or wealth, then you are moving from cross to crisis. When a pastor begins to envy other professions instead of facing the rigours of the call, then he/she is living in SELF-JAIL already. John 16:24 says that it is God’s will that your joy be fill!
So, when you serve the Lord without the joy of your salvation, then your name would soon be called, “Second Bondage -EGYPT.” When your original salvation fire is growing cold and your past prayer and Bible Study becomes greater than your present or your spirit man becomes dry and cold, then you are on the railway to jail. Please use today’s devotional to cry out to your God for a Holy Ghost revival even as you declare a one-day fast! Refuse to go back to jail! I see a NEW THING about to happen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship and declare a 1-day prayer/fasting program titled: “I refuse to go back to jail. Lord, walk on the sea again.”
1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Pray the prayers on page 75 of the booklet: War Against Hainan —14″ as you are led for the next 24 days. Cry out for a fresh Holy Ghost Revival Fire! THE LORD SHALL WALK on the sea again!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:42am On May 11, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOU ARE THE ARCHITECT OF YOUR DAY!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PSALM 118: 7-24

Today’s Scripture, Psalm 118:24 , declares: “this is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.” Yes! The whole Psalm is a Psalm of WAR and Victory! In the midst of enemies/haters, YOU WILL REJOICE IN EACH DAY! In this 2nd quarter of 2019, the Holy Ghost is reminding you that, You and your God are the sculptors/architects of each day! Satan did not make any day out of the 365 days of this STORY TO GLORY year!
So choose the way each day will look like through your mindset! Consider the write-up below concerning each new day: “Today, I can choose to complain because the weather is rainy or I can be thankful that the grass is getting watered for free! Each day, I can choose to grumble about my health or I can rejoice that I am alive! Each day, I can cry because roses have thorns or I can celebrate that thorns have roses! Each day, I can mourn my lack of friends or I can embark upon a quest to discover new relationships. Each day!
Can complain because I have so much work or I can shout for Joy because I have a job to do. Each day, I can lament about all that my parents didn’t give me when I was growing up or I can feel grateful that they allowed me to be Born, each day I can choose to murmur because I have to do housework, or I can feel honoured because the Lord has provided shelter for my spirit, mind and body. You are the sculptor/architect of each day.
Each day comes to you raw! You are to shape it with your attitude! You cannot tailor-make an attitude to fit every event. Hear Shakespeare: “There is nothing ever good in bad, but your thinking makes it SO.” Refuse to mourn! Reject depression, WORRY and self-pity! Determine to make each day count to the shame of the devil! I see you rejoicing and singing the SONG OF THE LORD! Amen!

1. Worship the Lord for today and thank Him in advance for all the remaining days of your life which He has made!
2. Pray again about your expectations for 2019. No quitting!
3. I reject the attitude of murmuring/self pity! Lord, help me!
4. Lord, let this be my best year ever (Pray it seriously).
5. I declare and command all foundational strongmen attached to my life to burn by fire! Pray as led on any other issue(s) now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On May 12, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: PLAY NOW, PAY LATER!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JOHN 9:4;
ECCLESIASTES 12: 1-8

A study of the sleep patterns of 56 healthy babies published in he Journal of Sleep Research reveals that babies who slept well at night, were those THAT WERE EXPOSED TO SIGNIFICANTLY MORE LIGHT IN THE EARLY AFTERNOON!
Exposure to light in the morning and evening however, produced little or no difference in sleep quality. The emphasis is in the lines -light in the early afternoon. The author of the study, Dr. Yvonne Harrison of Britain’s Liverpool John Moores University, decided to study the effect of light on babies’ sleep because of earlier research showing that more exposure to daytime light improved Sleep for the elderly. Since all truths are parallel, what the Holy Ghost is saying strongly to a user of today’s devotional is that in the spiritual realm too, early exposure to the light (The Word of God) will cause any child of God to shine in the latter season (night season) of their days on planet earth, if you are lazy with the things of God (e.g. the Bible, Prayer, Evangelism, etc) now, you will find your NIGHT SEASON – your SEASONS to be full of bitter regrets!
To enjoy your night season (your season of trials and battles on planet earth), expose yourself to more light in the early afternoon now! Afternoon is the season of activity, light, testimonies or great experiences. Know the Word in your “afternoon season” (activity and testimony season) before your night (trial) season shows up! Use trials Unfailing Promises pages of this booklet often! Always remember that every man has a night season!
Night can also mean your season to EXPIRE (die) on planet earth! Why should you wait until you are near the grave to start working for God? The simple rule is – If you play now (your afternoon season), you will pay bitterly, later (your night season). Get more light now! Get more knowledge! Read books! Read your Bible more!

The 7-Sundays programme titled: 55 SECRETS OF UNCOMMON SUCCESS – THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY continues today. Venue: Manna Mountain, Ogudu Ori- Oke Lagos. Lekki Mountain will always be connected. Time: 8.00 a.m.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: There’s not a friend….
1. Worship the Lord for the different seasons of your life.
2. Lord, help me not to regret any evening/night season (old age). Help me not to quit trusting You in any allowed trial!
3. Uproot laziness! Lord, help me to get more light now and stay with the Word. Help me to pay now and play later!
4. Ask God to raise helpers who will translate ODM into more languages. More people must get the light now!
5. Pray seriously about the new ODM MOBILE APP! Satan is in trouble! Pray about today seriously now!
6. If the Lord can use you to distribute ODM where it is not common, send whatsapp to: +234 903 264 8292 today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On May 13, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE CNN DOCUMENTARY: THE FAITH OF OLD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDE 1-13

A while ago, CNN ran a documentary with the caption: “AFTER JESUS: THE FIRST CHRISTIANS” and I was glued to my seat in tears as I was reminded of the lifestyle of the first century believers! I watched and saw the first century believers dancing to their gallows (graves) instead of mourning or denying Jesus!
I was reminded of how the early believers defied lions and chose Jesus rather than long life and I wept for my generation! Oh, my generation! Many a times, problems come our way and we forget that God is still in control. This is a generation that loves the THRONE, but hates the CROSS! We love the GLORY, but loathe the GROANING! We desire PROSPERITY, but deny ADVERSITY! When times of discouragement come our way, we are to remember what the Apostles went through while working for God.
The Apostle Paul who is known as one of the greatest Apostles, suffered greatly for the cause of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Bible says that Paul was beaten for preaching the gospel of the Lord and placed in the depths of the jails in Philippi and yet victory was still in his mind while he sang praises to the Lord in spite of being in jail. Paul was also whipped three separate times with rods! At a time, he was stoned and was shipwrecked three times! He was adrift at sea for one whole day and night and the list goes on and on… ( 2 Corinthians 11:23-31 ).
All of these tribulations that Paul went through is enough to cause anyone to say “I give up,” “I QUIT,” and yet the Apostle Paul says in 2 Corinthians 4:17 : “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, work for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.” Paul called his great sufferings, “LIGHT AFFLICTIONS.” Ah LORD, give us their hearts and devotion! The faithfulness and adoration of Peter also comes to mind. He refused to be crucified like his Master.
He chose to die upside down. Oh, what a band of men! The Bible says you must pursue the faith that was once delivered to the saints ( Jude 3 ), and part of that faith is the ability to endure trials. Thank God for the prosperity gospel, but a message of the throne without the cross is a satanic trap to paralyze the end time church. Watch! There is always a STORY behind every GLORY! And I see you forgetting every bitter story! Hold on, hold out and look up! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Count your blessings…
1. In your own words, pray over today’s devotional.
2. LORD, I receive grace to contend for the faith that was once delivered to the saints. I am not a QUITTER! I shall hold on in FAITH and TRUST!
3. Lord, rain on me, a fresh grace to run my race afresh! Pray about today as led!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 217
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.