Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80474 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:20am On Nov 19, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: REFUSE TO DRINK THAT POISON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 50:15 – 22

There are two things that love does: love gives, and love forgives. When you reach out to someone in forgiveness, it doesn’t mean that you approve of what he/she has done. It doesn’t mean that you want them to do it again. Reaching out in forgiveness means that you value the love that God has for that person and you want to be a channel through which that love will flow to them.

That is why the Spirit of God wants you to understand today that there are two great RIVERS THAT CAUSE LOVE TO FLOW into the hearts of men and women: The RIVER of giving and the RIVER of forgiveness! The world is filled with lots of heartaches and pain today because these RIVERS have become clogged with much garbage. Someone said, holding on to hurt and wishing praying that something bad happens to the person that hurt you is like drinking poison and hoping that another person dies.

No! It is you that will be a victim! Unforgiveness is poisonous, and it’s a demonic tool designed to stop you from moving forward. See how FORGIVENESS IS DEFINED: FORGIVENESS is me, GIVING UP MY RIGHT to hurt you, for hurting me! Did you get that? I remember that Martin King Jnr once said: “DARKNESS cannot drive out DARKNESS; only LIGHT CAN DO THAT! HATE cannot drive out HATE; only LOVE can do that!” As 2019 ends and no matter who has hurt you this year, refuse to drink that poison! Darkness CANNOT drive out DARKNESS! Hate cannot drive out hate! Let the love/light of God flow into your heart and let it help you to win over every kind of SATANIC ARROW of hurt, bitterness and pain that has been sent to stop your upcoming ELEVATION STORY! Remember Joseph! Pray now!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. Hate cannot drive out hate! I release everyone who has hurt me in any way (mention names now if any). I forgive him/her (them) and I pray for their peace/welfare now (Pray this seriously and be a channel of blessing to someone today).
3. Father, as 2019 ends, let the river of love, grace and mercy that You have put inside me flow day by day. Every evil plan to dry up that river, SCATTER now in Jesus name.
4. Pray about the remaining days of this year now! I receive healing/freedom/peace from every kind of hurt today, in Jesus name.

End of 2019 is not the end of your destiny! Oh! I see 2020 and THE LORD told me that 2020 is your ELEVATION YEAR! Lots more concerning your 2020 is in the next ODM!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LET GO! TOMORROW IS BRIGHTER!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 23: 8 – 34; MARK 11:25

It was Katherine Ponder who penned: “When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.” The devil is on a wild mission to hurt you, deceive you, and stop you from moving forward in life. And one of the tools he uses is offense.

If he can’t stop you from praying, attending church meetings, fasting, giving, and doing every good thing that you have learnt to do, he is going to use the people that you love to get to you. This is why forgiveness is important – EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! If you cannot be offended, there is nothing the devil can use to stop you. If you refuse to be hurt or offended by what people say or do to you or about you, you have become unstoppable!
You become a hard nut for the kingdom of darkness to crack! Hear the words of the LORD: “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” Even on the cross, He refused to be offended. At one time, they tried to stone Him, but He refused to be offended. Another time, they said that He was casting out demons using the devil’s power; He still refused to be offended.

His trusted disciple and friend betrayed Him, and then another one denied Him. Yet, He refused to be offended. His forgiveness may not have changed those people, but if He did not forgive, He would not have been able to fulfil destiny. Hear the words of Louis Smedes: “To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.”
As 2019 ends, the Holy Ghost is again screaming out these lines: “Refuse to be held in any kind of demonic prison of hurt and resentment. Let go of everything, forgive and move on.” Yes! LET GO AND LET GOD! Your future is brighter than every ugly thing that people have done or said to you in the past! WARNING: In these days, most Christians prefer love feasts and music/entertainment to evangelism or prayer meetings. Don’t join them! Your case must be different. Don’t give up on this duty! Use ODM as a tool for God.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song now as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. As 2019 ends, every demonic chain of unforgiveness that has been hidden anywhere, limiting me and holding me back to the past, be revealed now and destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost NOW!!!
3. Pray about today! Pray for the Ghana Impartation service!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Nov 21, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE 800 PETERS IN MADRID

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ROMANS 3:23: MATTHEW 6:9-15

Recently I came across a story of a father and his teen son who lived in Spain. Over the years, their relationship became strained. The list of grievances grew so long that the son ran away from home. The father searched for him, but after months of failure the father made one last desperate effort by putting an advert in the local newspaper of Madrid.

“Dear Peter, meet me in front of the newspaper office at noon. All is forgiven. I love you. Your father.” The next day at noon, in front of the newspaper office, eight hundred Peters showed up. Wow! It was C.S Lewis who said, “To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable.”
According to a research by John Hopkins Medicine, forgiveness has a huge impact on your health: “whether it’s a simple spat with your spouse or long-held resentment toward a family member or friend, unresolved conflict can go deeper than you may realize – it may be affecting your physical health. The good news: studies found that the act of forgiveness can reap huge benefits for your health, lowering the risk of heart attack; improving cholesterol levels and sleep; and reducing pain, blood pressure and levels of anxiety, depression and stress.

And research points to an increase in the forgiveness-health connection as you age.” With the magnanimity of Christ’s forgiveness in our lives, you must resist bitterness towards others! Romans 3:23 talks about how we were all sinners! If you consider the grace you have been shown, it will come much easier to extend forgiveness to others, THOUGH THE PAIN HURTS DEEPLY!
Forgiving others is a prerequisite for your own forgiveness ( Matthew 6:14-15 ). Close with George Herbert: He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass if he would ever reach heaven; for everyone has need to be forgiven.” So true! Release forgiveness to someone today/this week! Pray now!
LEKKI ANOINTING SERVICE WILL BE A BOMBSHELL! SATANIC PUNISHMENTS MUST END! Plan to attend the Lekki Lagos Mountain anointing service of Saturday, November 30th, 2019. Theme: “SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END.” Discover how people are punished by wicked powers! Discover how to stop them! Time: 8.00 a.m. STOP THEM NOW! Be there!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of adoration to God.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2 LORD, I am sorry for being bitter concerning anyone! I receive the amazing grace to reconcile and release forgiveness to those that have hurt me now!
3. Pray seriously for lost souls today.
4. As 2019 ends, Father God, give me a testimony that will shock my haters in Jesus name (Pray it for 5 days and nights).
5. Pray in Tongues seriously today.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:35am On Nov 22, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WIDEN YOUR HORIZON! YOU CANNOT FAIL!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 10:46 – 52

Pastor and author, Dr Robert Harold Schuller who died on April 2nd 2015, once asked a question: “What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?” As 2019 ends, I am led to challenge you to take some time to think about that question daily! No matter how 2019 has been, forget the fear of failure and forget the failures of this year/yesteryears!

You can still dream again, because 2020 is your ELEVATION PHASE! Wow! Resist the thoughts of the possibility of failure. Imagine that you have available to you all that it takes to achieve anything whatsoever that you can imagine. What would you do? That is the kind of question that Jesus asked the man in today’s scripture, Verse_51: “WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO FOR YOU?” (my paraphrase).

He wanted to see how BIG the man could imagine, despite his affliction/challenges! Oh, the LORD is saying to you: There are BETTER days/years ahead! Hold on to Me and keep the journey on! Hear Paulo Coelho: “If you think small, your world will be small. If you think big, your world will be big.” I remember Marianne Williamson: “Think bigger. Forget limits. Embrace the idea of endless possibility. It will change you.”

Let’s drink from the soul river of Paul Bourget: “It’s never too late to think big. Widen your horizons. Look beyond your normal limits. See things in a larger picture. Consider the next step. The flow-on effect. Opportunities will become evident. Motivations will become clear. Perspective will emerge. One must live the way one thinks or end up thinking the way one has lived.”

Wow! Amazing God! HURRAY! BISHOP DR CHRIS IN GHANA TOMORROW, 8am! Prepare to attend the Ghana ODM MINI-ANOINTING/WORKERS IMPARTATION CONFERENCE on the 23rd November, 2019. Venue: NVIT School, Kokomlele, Accra, Ghana. #CONFERENCE#. Call +233244858309; +233206425914; +233233902592 for details! I shall lay hands on all present! Spread the news!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.

1. In your own words, pray about todaiy’s word now.
2. I am a product of possibility! I see a great tomorrow! I think big! I reject fear of failure and I reject depression!
3. Pray in Tongues now! Pray about your dreams again! Pray about NEWER and BIGGER DREAMS now!
4. As 2019 ends, I decree again: All you manufacturers and distributors of evil loads of shame and delay; CARRY YOUR LOADS AND STAY AWAY FROM MY ADDRESS by the fire of the Holy Ghost!
5. Pray about today now! Pray seriously now over any issue bothering your peace.
6. AGREE WITH ME! Touch the virtue page of “War Against Haman – 14” booklet, and decree this: Every Work That I Set These Hands Upon Shall Prosper (Pray seriously now over every project that you have set your hands upon).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: GROWING OR SWELLING?

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EPHESIANS 4: 10-15; 1 CHRONICLES 11:9

Do you know that: Everyone grows everyday. But not everyone is growing up. Growing old is destined to happen to all, but growing up is a choice. Not everyone will grow up. That is why the Spirit of God is asking you, through today’s devotional, “Are you growing or swelling fat?”’ Notice Verse 15 of our 1st scripture: “…grow up into Him (i.e. Jesus Christ) in all things…”

That means IN ALL THINGS, IN EVERY BATTLE, THE LORD WANTS YOU TO GROW UP AND NOT JUST grow fat! Growing up means winning through battles! Growing up means turning lemons to lemonades! GROWING UP requires some effort and discipline! King Saul grew older and older day by day, but he did not grow up! David, the little shepherd boy, grew up day by day till he was able to kill a GIANT!
No wonder it was written that “David waxed greater and greater…” In other words, he kept on increasing and getting stronger! He was growing spiritually, physically, socially, politically, and economically. His impact over the land of Israel was increasing day by day. I am reminded of what the great mountain climber, Edmund Hillary, did many years ago. After his first attempt to conquer Mount Everest failed, he saw a large picture of the mountain somewhere.

He walked towards the picture and said, “Mt. Everest, you have defeated me once and you might defeat me again. But I’m coming back again and again, and I’m going to win because you can’t get any bigger, Mt. Everest, but I can.” Edmund Hillary had a grow-up” attitude. He refused to settle for less! He kept on building and improving himself until he was able to reach the peak of the mountain. Hear his words, “It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.” Wow!

No wonder he became an uncommon achiever! The biggest mountain that the Holy Ghost is challenging you to grow over, is that mountain inside you. Find out what it is and conquer it the remaining days of this year 2019. Grow up, and wax greater and greater. We close with the words of a former American president, Woodrow T. Wilson: “Every man who takes office in Washington either grows or swells, and when I give a man an office, I watch him carefully to see whether he is growing or swelling.” Determine that through every challenge, you will GROW UP and not swell down!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Higher ground…

2. Decree this now: I am growing UP through every battle and challenge! I am growing stronger and greater day by day, by the power of the Holy Ghost. Thank you Jesus! (Repeat as led).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:45am On Nov 24, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DRIVE OUT THE LIES, KEEP THEM OUT!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JEREMIAH 29:11; EPHESIANS 1: 7-14

Many times, when demonic lies are injected into your mind, they sound to you as if they are your own thoughts. Sometimes you hear things like, “…nothing is ever going to change,”…this boy is never going to change. He keeps getting worse and worse, “…I’m not going to get well; I’ve done everything that I can do, maybe my time is up…”,”… this marriage isn’t going to work out…

I’m tired of all these…”, “I can’t break free from this addiction…,” etc. If you have been hearing things like the above in your mind, I want you to know that they originate from the camp of the enemy. These things do not line up with Jeremiah 29:11 (our first scripture), and they can never be in line with the best of God for you. AS 2019 ENDS, REFUSE TO ENTERTAIN THOSE THOUGHTS!
When those negative thoughts come, don’t invite them to the dining table for a three course dinner! No, get up on your feet and DRIVE THEM OUT OF YOUR HOUSE.’ Keep your house (that is your mind) clean and filled up with the Word of God. If the devil tells you that, “nothing is ever going to change and your prayer and fasting is in vain,” tell him that “THE ONLY NAME OR PERSON THAT CAN NEVER CHANCE IS JEHOVAH GOD” (HEBREWS 13:cool.”

That means any situation circumstance, battle, trial, etc, can and must change! And it must change for the better! Oh halleluyah! If the devil tells you that “this thing is just getting worse and worse and that delay will bring you to shame, remember that God is working things out for you BEHIND THE SCENES! The God who is on your side is the one who is able to work all things after the counsel of His will ( Ephesians 1:11 ).
As 2019 ends and 2020 begins, trust Him and hold on!!!

INSTAGRAM GREATER GRACE! Follow me daily on my instagram handle: ourdailymanna_bishopchrís, my facebook page: bishopchris kwakpovwe@odm and my personal twitter: ODM DrChris. Help to spread and tag it to others!

PRAYER POINTS: Take a song of worship as you are led.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Jehovah God, stretch out Your mighty hand of power and let every tree of deception be uprooted and destroyed by fire NOW!
3. I decree: Every network of evil generating and promoting confusion in my family, business and ministry, be scattered by fire NOW (Pray it for 2 days and nights).
It takes a year to prepare for the January World
anointing night!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THAT GIANT WILL BOW!

Basic Scripture: NUMBERS 13:25 – 33

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with the God who can never lie! You need to understand that no matter how beautiful and glorious the Promised Land is that God has prepared for you, there are certain giants there waiting to swallow up your testimony! There are walls and fortresses standing between you and that beautiful STORY TO GLORY land.

However, the biggest news is that God is with you and He will pull down those walls! This is why, as 2019 ends, He is saying to a user of today’s devotional to never forget that: The God who is for you is greater than the giants who are against you. The God who is with you is stronger than the walls separating you from your breakthrough.
The God who is living in you is mightier and wiser than all the enemies of your destiny combined together. That is why you can never be defeated. Always remember that the GREATER ONE LIVES IN YOU ( 1 John 4: 4 ) and therefore YOU CAN DO ALL THINGS! Never forget Babe Ruth: “It’s hard to heat a person who NEVER gives up. Yes! Faith does not make things EASY!

Faith makes things possible! That is why you must refuse to WORRY! Worry is a conversation you have with yourself concerning things you cannot change! Prayer is a conversation you have with GOD who can Just hold on and trust Him! That GIANT will bow! Amen and amen!

LEKKI ANOINTING SERVICE WILL BE A BOMBSHELL! SATANIC PUNISHMENTS MUST END! Plan to attend the Lekki Lagos Mountain anointing service this Saturday, November 30th, 2019. Theme: SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END.” Discover how people are punished by wicked powers! Discover how to stop them! Time: 8.00 a.m. STOP THEM NOW! Be there!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory as led now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word now.
2. 1 John 4:4 – I decree now: Giants and walls must bow! I am not a quitter! The greater One lives in me! Father, silence every giant that has come to stop my joy in Jesus name.
3. Let the windows of heaven open and let the rain of God’s judgement pour heavily on every adversary that is arrayed against my soul in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. I reject every plot of failure and disappointment. I shall not be put to shame. I shall not be defrauded, in Jesus name.
5. Nothing will take me out of my Promised Land! I reject WORRY and ANXIETY! Nothing will stop me from possessing my possession, in Jesus name (Pray it for 3 days/3 nights).
6. LORD GOD; demote the demoter! Arise and reverse every SATANIC PUNISHMENT operating against my star!
7. Pray about today now! Loose an end-of-year testimony.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:46am On Nov 26, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: I REFUSE TO BE A GARBAGE TRANSPORTER!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 12: 14 – 21

When God created you, He created you to love. He put in you all the divine abilities to love people and to be a channel of blessing to them. The devil sees this potential and he is determined to do his worst to ensure that you don’t fulfil your destiny to be a channel of blessing. And that is why he will use everybody that he can use to hurt you and to fill you with all kinds of hurt, baggage, pain and disappointment.

When you choose to forgive those who hurt you instead of holding on to the hurt you scatter the devil’s diabolic plan to turn you into a ‘garbage transporter’ instead of the channel of blessing that heaven destined you to be. He who refuses to forgive shows that he is still a victim. But when you choose to let go, you transform yourself into a victor.

The devil can’t handle people like that. People like Joseph (who forgave his brothers), David (who forgave Saul again and again), Jeremiah (who kept on forgiving the people of Israel and their leaders), Jesus (who forgave all and is still forgiving!) and Stephen (who forgave those who stoned him to death).

Hear Jodi Picoult, “Forgiving isn’t something you do for someone else. It’s something you do for yourself. It’s saying, “You’re not important enough to have a stranglehold on me.’ It’s saving You don’t get to trap me in the past. I am worthy of a future.” As 2019 ends, look back into the year, then look WITHIN you to see if there is any GARBAGE of BITTERNESS! The Lord has been speaking to you about LETTING GO!
I am shown that about 23, 500 users of today’s devotional worldwide are trapped in this GARBAGE BIN! It is a STORY to GLORY STOPPER and an ELEVATION (2020) KILLER! Refuse to be a GARBAGE and RUBBISH TRANSPORTER! Choose to be a PIPE OF PEACE and BLESSING! That REVENGE plan you have is your DEMONIC TOLL GATE and your DESTINY POISON!
Tell the devil: “I AM UNSTOPPABLE! I choose LOVE and not hate!” Declare Romans 12:17-19 and pray seriously now!
Something new has started! The Devil is in trouble! Give out the 2020 Our Daily Manna as Christmas and New Year gift items. You are moving from Glory to ELEVATION!

2. Repent from bitterness and anger now! I AM UNSTOPPABLE! I choose LOVE and not hate! I was destined to be a channel of blessing! I refuse to be a GARBAGE transporter! I let go and let God intervene in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 3 days).
3. Every demonic plot to derail me, scatter by fire now, in Jesus name. Pray about today! See pages 7-9.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:39am On Nov 27, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: OH BALAK AND BALAAM;
RUN MAD!!!

BASIC SCRIPTURES:NUMBERS 23: 17-25; REVELATION 2:14

Years ago, I wrote about two neighbors in a compound: one a tenant and the other a landlord! Both of them had children in the higher institutions. Then one day, the landlord decided to punish the other family because their daughter, a law student, was just too intelligent. At night when everyone was fast asleep, the landlord came out and dug the SATANIC PUNISHMENT OF MADNESS at the doorstep of the tenant. His intention was that the moment that innocent girl crossed over it, she would go mad.

Unfortunately, the next morning, she actually crossed over it and madness took over her. The family suffered a lot in their quest to restore their daughter back to sanity. They were already sinking into debts when God showed up. After intensive prayers, it was revealed that the landlord was responsible and after much more prayers, the madness returned back sender! From the day the landlord ran mad, the innocent girl was restored back to sanity!
Those taking your name to evil altars and every stubborn BALAK (enemy) will run mad! Oh! I prophesy: “You shall not be a victim of SATANIC PUNISHMENT AGAIN and any power or DIVINER planning to PUNISH you MUST run mad in Jesus name”…(more tomorrow).
Don’t miss the anointing service of this Saturday at the LEKKI MANNA MOUNTAIN, 8am. Theme: SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END; BALAAM MUST RUN MAD!
The end of any kind of Spiritual night attack, secret curse/pronouncement, evil prayers, ancestral revenge or satanic punishment working against you has come. Write your prayer points again and come fasting for 3 days before that date. Pray now!

LEKKI ANOINTING SERVICE WILL BE A BOMBSHELL! SATANIC PUNISHMENTS MUST END! This Saturday 30th November is the Lagos, (Lekki) anointing service. Theme: “SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END” Time: 8.00 a.m. It is your day! See you!

2. Oh, you satanic king BALAK and you evil prophet BALAAM, enemies of my destiny; your end has come! I command your root to CATCH FIRE NOW in Jesus name.
3. I decree/declare today that I shall no more swallow bitter water. SATANIC PUNISHMENTS MUST EXPIRE! Yoke of satanic punishment; scatter, scatter, scatter, scatter, scatter, now, now, now by fire. Henceforth, my water shall be sweet like honey. I shall eat honey, drink honey and distribute the honey of
wealth, riches/finances, joy, peace, love etc, in Jesus name.
4. My Father, my Father, arise and let those ushering in reproach into my ministry expire now by fire.
5. Satanic punishments that has caged my life; EXPIRE NOW! in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:51am On Nov 28, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SHE DELIVERED A PIG AFTER
A QUARREL! WITCHCRAFT
MUST DIE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 23: 17-25

Zimbabwean woman shook the world after she delivered a baby with features of a pig in a case described strongly as linked to witchcraft! Lady Essina Ncube (35) of the Gokwe area, reportedly gave birth to a child with features of a pig from the waist up while the bottom part had human features. The baby, with teeth resembling those of a pig, died a few days after birth.

The lady was suspected to have been bewitched by a neighbour after an argument involving the said neighbour’s pigs. Her pigs were in the habit of roaming around freely causing havoc in people’s gardens. So lady Ncube approached her to complain. The pig owner got angry and there was a confrontation. Days later, lady Ncube gave birth to a pig! The local chief confirmed the incident saying, “the woman who was pregnant at the time, had a quarrel with a neighbor, but a few days later she went into labour and gave birth to a pig.

We are still in shock as to what this world is turning into.” Yes! It is a world of SATANIC PUNISHMENTS! IT IS A WORLD OF WICKEDNESS AND SATANIC WONDERS! Ah! The Holy Ghost wants you to know that indeed there are wicked powers in dark place LORD is also reminding you too of SATANIC COURTS, SATANIC DECREES, DIVINATIONS/INCANTATIONS AND SATANIC PUNISHMENTS!

The lady in today’s devotional story was punished by her neighbour spiritually and the PUNISHMENT was that the baby in her womb would be attacked with the arrow of a PIG! Can you imagine that? Punishment is defined as making somebody to undergo a penalty or to subject somebody to a penalty for “wrongdoing.”
Satanic punishments are a series of evil and wicked acts which satan the arch-enemy does through his host of wicked agents in human and spirit forms against the lives and destinies of men…(more tomorrow). Don’t miss the anointing service of this Saturday at the LEKKI MANNA MOUNTAIN, 8am. The end of any kind of spiritual night attack, secret curse/pronouncement, evil prayers, ancestral revenge or satanic punishment working against you has come.

Write your prayer points again and come fasting for 3 days before that date. Pray now! Give out the 2020 edition of Our Daily Manna as Christmas and New Year gift items.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of victory now!

2. By the Blood of Jesus Christ, every satanic punishment targeting my destiny; BE CANCELLED NOW!!! In Jesus name.
3. Lord God, let every occultic diviner/witchcraft that is leveling accusations against my life/ministry, run mad now, now, now, by fire in Jesus name.
4. I decree: You spell of accusations targeted against me and my family, in the name of Jesus of Nazareth, invade your owners with madness AND RETURN TO SENDER NOW!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:59am On Nov 29, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TAME THIS BEAST NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 5:21 – 36

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with He that has the STAR OF DAVID. Let the words of Jesus to Jairus be your watchword today and for the remaining days of this year: “Don’t be afraid, only believe.” This instruction tells me two things: one, it is possible for fear and faith to stay in the same “container.” Secondly, if fear and faith are in the same ‘container,’ faith will be USELESS in producing the divine assignment it has been designed to produce – Your laughter!

No wonder Plato opined: “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” Yes! Men fear in spite of the LIGHT of the written Word! Hear Eleanor Roosevelt: “You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.”

Every time you walk by faith instead of fear, you strengthen yourself against fear! As 2019 comes to an end, RESIST DISCOURAGÉMENT and DEPRESSION! I remember Jack Lemmon: “Failure seldom stops you. What stops you is the fear of failure.”Did you get that? So I agree with Justine Musk: “Fear is a powerful beast. But we can learn to ride it.”
RIDE ON THAT FEAR – fear of a LONG DELAY to your testimony, not getting married, fear of death, sickness, accident, shame, fear of poverty or demotion, etc. Close with Virgil Thomson “Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time to figure out whether you like it or not.” Yes! Move on! Believe again! TAME THE TIGER – FEAR! I see celebration!

Tomorrow is November Lagos (Lekki) anointing service. Theme:”SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END.” Time: 8.00 a.m

ODM PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: It is well with my soul…

2. I tame the beast called fear! You voice of fear speaking evil and failure against me, be silenced now by the fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus name.
3. I move from the land of fear into a land of faith and confidence from this day. I hold on to the LIGHT of the
Word!
4. Every wall of limitation that has been built in my mind by the spirit of fear, I pull you down now by the fire of the Holy Ghost! Pray about the remaining days of 2019.
5. Pray seriously now about today! Cancel every kind of “Testimony miscarriage.” My Testimony Shall Come Speedily And Intact, In Jesus Name (Pray in Tongues)

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HAMAN MUST CARRY HIS LOAD!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ESTHER 3: 1- 15

Be reminded that a while ago, a man came to the Lagos Manna Mountain to be prayed for because his manhood (sex organ) was no more functioning. According to his story, he was in a beer parlour many years ago where he met a drunkard. Since he noticed that the man was in a drunken stupor, he decided to steal the man’s money from his pocket, thinking that it would go unnoticed.

When the man’s eyes became clear (sugar level restored), he discovered that his money was missing. Upon enquiry about it from those at the bar, he became even more of a laughing stock, with people calling him “A CRANKY OLD MAN.” In a fit of anger, he opened his mouth and declared that the manhood of the person who stole his money would no more function. The one who stole the money dismissed the curse as just the silly joke of a drunkard!
He eventually left the place and later discovered that his “John Thomas” (manhood) had “died.” All efforts to trace the drunkard failed since it had all happened in a beer parlour! So, he ran to God and obtained deliverance from the HOLY GHOST at the Manna Mountain, Lagos. What happened to him? He was a victim of SATANIC PUNISHMENT! A man who was carrying an evil occultic power, though a drunkard, had cursed him!

Ah! Do you know that some people are MOBILE EVIL ALTARS AND SPIRITUALISTS? They can decide to PUNISH you anytime you offend them and that old drunkard was a MOBILE EVIL ALTAR who DECREED a PUNISHMENT which was carried out by satanic angels and policemen. When Haman signed the decree to PUNISH MORDECAI, it was SATANIC PUNISHMENT in action!

A PUNISHMENT out ENVY was prescribed and signed against all the Jews! Just as that decree was RETURNED TO SENDER, so shall be your story be as 2019 ends! Every HAMAN that has decided to PUNISH you will end up in utter shame because they will carry their load by force! This is one of the reasons for the ANOINTING SERVICE of this weekend! Your freedom has come in Jesus name! Today is the November Lagos (Lekki) anointing service. Theme:”SATANIC PUNISHMENT MUST END. Time: 8.00 a.m.

2. When Haman expired, the satanic punishment meant for Mordecai and the Jews by him also expired. Lord, let every Haman that wants to mock my life with satanic punishments expire now by fire, expire now by fire, expire NOW by fire in Jesus name (pray it seriously).
3. O satanic punishments: your owner “Haman” has expired;
now follow suit by fire! Carry your own load in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today seriously now. See pages 7-9 prayers.

Stay with God! Walk with God! Move at His pace! Even when the storms seem to rage, don’t panic! Get a word from God before any action! Never move until He moves! Never rest until He rests! Let your hands be in His hands! You will excel! Give this ODM as a gift!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:52am On Dec 01, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE U.S NAVY: STARTING SMALL; ENDING BIG!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOHN 14: 27-31

Months ago, on October 13th, 2018 to be precise, the American Navy which is undoubtedly the best navy worldwide celebrated its 243rd birthday. But 243 years ago when they began, they had only two ships! Wow! The great country America could only afford two ships for its navy? Yes! Hear Robert. H. Schuller: “IT IS NOT WHERE YOU START, IT’S WHERE YOU FINISH THAT COUNTS.”

But today the story is no more the same because they can now boast of countless ships which are scattered all over the world and they even donate ships to other countries. Oh! They began small but today they are the greatest! That is how your life should be. God’s plan is that your life and ministry should move forward and not backwards. Job 8:7 says: “Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.”

That means you are permitted to start small but end great! John Mason opined: “Most people fail because they cannot join the beginning and the end.” Oh! Where you are in your business, career, job, marriage and finances should not be your final bus-stop and you must NEVER COMPARE YOURSELF TO OTHERS! You must see the end before it becomes a reality. It doesn’t matter where you are NOW or what your beginning looked like, “YOUR END SHALL GREATLY INCREASE and BE GLORIOUS!”

Be patient! As 2019 ends, don’t condemn yourself because certain things you want from God have not come yet. GOD IS CERTAINLY WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES FOR YOUR GLORY AND GREATNESS! The world is about 7.8 billion people and still counting, but no two destinies are the same and no fingerprint is the same. So don’t blame yourself for where you are.
Don’t blame yourself for your marital, financial, business, career and ministry status. Don’t blame yourself and don’t bow your head to shame and failure! Get up and take your life and destiny by force because I hear the great sound of abundance of GRACE OVERFLOW! I prophesy: Where you are today shall not be your last bus-stop. You will grow from GRACE to GRACE and from GLORY to GLORY!
Ah! You have seen the last month of this year! I prophesy: “You will grow to the North, South, East and the West!” Your best days are still ahead!

The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman-15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas and New Year gift items. Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY FRIENDS this month!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise now for victory!

2. Thank GOD FOR LORD, my life is moving forward; I SHALL INCREASE GREATLY in Jesus name.
3. O God, I must end well in this 2019. Any plan meant to frustrate me, scatter now by fire. Pray in Tongues seriously now.
4. LORD, I loose spiritual increase, financial, career, marital and business increase now in Jesus name. Pray about this last month and the remaining days of 2019.
5. Pray now about anything affecting your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Dec 02, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CLOSE YOUR EYES! LET IT GO!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 11:15 – 25

Unforgiveness is another ROBBER OF PRAYER ANSWERS! Just as a nail can deflate the tyres of a car and prevent the car from getting to its destination, unforgiveness can deflate your confidence and stop you from getting to your destined place of testimony and celebration. Unforgiveness opens the door for the devil to come in to steal, to kill and to destroy.

I like how Brault kept it – “If you cannot forgive and forget, pick one.” Did you get that? Out of the two, (FORGIVE and FORGET), pick one. If you cannot choose both, you should just choose one – FORGIVE or FORGET! Wow! I remember Maya Angelou: “Hate. It has caused a lot of problems in this world, but it has not solved one yet.” Yes! Trouble, stress, and bitterness everywhere does no good!

People will hurt you so much, in this wicked world, but remember you are here for a short while – even 100 years is short compared to eternity! Try to enjoy the ride through life! Pick your battles! Forgive a lot! Peace with God, with yourself and with everyone is more important than having any other thing. This is exactly what forgiveness gives you. “There is nobility in compassion, a beauty in empathy, a grace in forgiveness” (John Connolly).

As 2019 ends and 2020 begins. DON’T LET UNFORGIVENESS STAND IN THE WAY OF YOUR TESTIMONY! Let go of all forms hurt and offences, and receive the victory that cannot be stopped by the ACCUSER of the BRETHREN! Close your eyes! Clear your heart! LET IT GO!

ODM in every hamper! Give out the 2020 ODM to souls! I see you moving from Story to Glory every for copy given out this month! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship now as led.

1. Pray seriously on today’s word as led now.
2. I repent from unforgiveness and bitterness now. I let go of all hidden hurt and grudges today. I release all those who have hurt me (Mention names now).
3. Be brave! Pray now for those who have hurt you and despitefully used you.
4. I choose FORGIVENESS! I uproot every seed of bitterness in me; CATCH FIRE NOW, in Jesus name.
5. Father, let Your love grow more and more in me and help me to be a channel of blessing everywhere I go.
6. Pray about the remaining days of this year! Cancel every end-of-year BAD NEWS! Loose END-OF-YEAR good news!
7. Pray about today now. See the 402 prayers today and pray them! It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing Night. Let God use you! People’s testimonies from that programme, shall provoke your own. Sow your World Anointing Night seed into:

MANNAMIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACC NO: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:20am On Dec 03, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: OH “DAVID” IN ME: WAKE UP NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MATTHEW 14: 25-31

In this journey of life, one of the things you can count on is that the enemy of your testimony called FEAR OF DELAY, FEAR OF THE FUTURE, etc, will come and attempt to seize control of your LIFE’S VEHICLE (your heart). From today’s scripture, if fear knocked on the door of Peter’s heart, you can be sure that it will knock on your door too.

Here is what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional: “DON’T SURRENDER TO FEAR OF ANY KIND! It is your greatest FAITH KILLER!” Over and over, the Bible instructs, “fear not.” As 2019 is ending, instead of surrendering to fear, SURRENDER YOUR FEARS TO GOD AND LET HIM SWALLOW THEM UP IN VICTORY.
SURRENDER YOUR FEARS TO THE WORD OF GOD AND LET THE WORD OF GOD SILENCE THEM! Goliath was a voice of fear to the children of Israel and that voice took control of their destiny until the little boy David showed up. Oh! Be reminded that there is a “David” in you! There is COURAGE in you! There is a LION and a GIANT in you! It is time to wake it up!

I pray that the little David in you” will rise up as big Rock of Ages, the ONE who never fails, and speak against every voice of fear and failure that has limited you up till now. Les Brown wrote: “Too many of us are not living our dreams because they are living our FEARS. Did you get that? Stop living your FEARS! Start living your dreams! Get up, trust God and face the future with confidence again. I see your testimony around the corner!
The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman-15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas and New Year gift items. Get your copies from your nearest bookshop now! Give to FAMILY/FRIENDS this month!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led now.

2. As 2019 ends, I refuse to LIVE my Fears! I choose to live my dreams! Spirit of fear, I break your hold over my life! You will not derail my journey or steal my joy/testimony in Jesus name.
3. As 2019 is ending, I speak fresh life to my faith now. My faith is waxing stronger and stronger, day by day, in Jesus name.
4. All you demonic HIJACKERS OF DESTINY that have been assigned to me, GO BLIND NOW, in Jesus name.
5. Pray the devotional prayers on pages 7-9 of this booklet.

It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing Night; let God use you! People’s testimonies shall provoke your own. Sow your World Anointing Night seed to: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCT NO: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:21am On Dec 04, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: STARVE YOUR DISTRACTIONS! FEED YOUR FOCUS!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: NUMBERS 14: 1-10

Hilary Duff was right when she said, “It’s hard to stay true to yourself and what you want in life when there are so many distractions and so much craziness going on around you.” You cannot do big things if you are distracted by small things! Work is hard! Distractions are plentiful and time is short! As 2019 ends, satan will do all he can to distract you.

In fact, each time you are NEAR your BREAKTHROUGH point, DISTRACTION will be sent to stop or slow you down! Distractions come in ways you can never imagine! They come to confuse you, lure you, invite you to beautiful destinations and they tempt you to think that one day won’t change anything. But a distraction is still a distraction! That is why you must be vigilant!

There are seasons when your social media, facebook, instagram, etc, are satanic distractions! There are times when even the TV or newspaper is your distraction agent! And yet there are times when your friends or family members can become the voice of distraction! But with self control and discipline, you can Say NO to your distractions, so that you can say YES to your destiny!

I decree over you today as I am commanded: Every arrow of distraction from the pit of hell designed to change the course of your STORY to GLORY journey, is destroyed now by the fire of the Holy Ghost! Distractions stopped ORPAH from seeing the good things heaven had in store for her. Ruth became an eternal star with a DIVINE ATOMIC ENERGY, while ORPAH disappeared from destiny’s roundtable! Oh! Hear Henry Ford: “Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.” STARVE your distractions and feed your focus! Peace!

WOW! SATANIC MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY! DELAYED, BUT RESTORED & REVERSED! 2-DAY END-OF-YEAR ANOINTING SERVICE! Be at the last 2019 LAGOS, 2-day anointing service of the Ogudu Mountain, next Saturday December 14th & 15th. Theme: “OH YOU SATANIC MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY.” Time: 8.00 a.m. Come with 3 end-of-year prayer points!

1. Pray now as you are led by the Spirit.
2. As 2019 ends, I cancel every distraction sent to stop my joy!
3. DEMONIC REVERSE GEARS; SCATTER NOW! All you stumbling blocks of distraction on my path to greatness, you will be my stepping stones to glory, in Jesus name.
4. The people of Israel lost their dream because of the distraction of the ten spies. Every demonic spy that has been assigned to steal, corrupt or paralyse my dream, GO DUMB now, by the fire of the Holy Ghost!!!
5. Pray about today now! Pray in Tongues! Loose SPEED!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:51am On Dec 05, 2019
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: OUTDATED ITEMS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JUDE 3; REVELATION 3: 14-22

A few short years ago, DVDs, cassettes and dozens of other items were so prominent and needed in our daily lives! But no more! Yet, as technology progresses, more and more items are becoming obsolete. It is only a matter of time before there will be no more need for things like hotel room keys and even shopping malls, etc. Below is a list of more things that will soon be phased out from daily living: 1. Fax machines: Do people still send faxes?
With technology making it now possible to receive, sign and send documents et al through the computer, the fax machine is close to being another obsolete equipment in offices. 2. Car keys: Drivers can now lock and unlock their cars with the push of a button. With modern cars increasingly using key fobs and mini-remotes, car keys will soon be a thing of the past. 3. College textbooks: More and more schools are phasing out hard copies of books and bringing in digital textbooks.
Gone are the days of heavy backpacks and exorbitant textbook fees. 4. Classroom Chalkboards: While on the topic of education, the all-too-famous chalkboards (or blackboards) that were popular for my generation of students are being made obsolete by the whiteboard – but it will not be long before this is replaced by emerging smartboards. Wow!
5. Plastic shopping bags: In an effort to be more environmentally conscious, countries, states and cities across the globe are moving towards the ban of single-use plastic shopping bags, forcing consumers to bring their own reusable bags. 6. Business cards: The business card is speedily on its way out as companies and professionals turn to the digital world to make their information publicly available.
7. Paper maps: When was the last time you unfolded a paper map? Thanks to smartphones and Google maps. 8. Portable music players: It seems as if smartphones are replacing most single-use devices these days, including portable music players. There is no need to carry these gadgets around when you can just listen to your music and podcasts from your phone.

9. Print magazines: While diehards will always argue about the perks of physically reading a book or magazine, the truth is that print media is also on its way out. Many publications have ceased to exist while others are switching to digital subscriptions. That is why even this publication ODM is now available in Soft Copy format – ODM MOBILE! But the Holy Ghost wants you to know that as most things of the world are becoming OLD FASHIONED and are being PHASED OUT, the WORD OF GOD and HIS STANDARDS can NEVER BECOME OBSOLETE! Jude 3 says that you should seek for the FAITH OF OLD – the faith that was once delivered to the saints.
You must determine to pursue the OLD TIME RELIGION! Refuse to become a MODERN CHRISTIAN who dilute the Word of God and lower standards of holiness, etc. The Bible doesn’t change; it changes us. If you disagree with something you read in Scripture, it’s not the Bible that needs to change it’s you. As the world is changing, refuse to change with them! You must re-examine your opinions and change them in the light of God’s unchanging Word. If we pursue the OLD TIME. RELIGION, we shall see again the OLD TIME GOD AND OLD-TIME- RAW-POWER in action again. ODM is the best Christmas/New Year gift!

2. Repent from being from being LUKEWARM like the LAODICEAN CHURCH (Revelation 3)!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE RESTORATION FIRE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: JOB 42: 1-17; 1 TIMOTHY 6:17

Years ago, Robin M. Bertram wrote: “The fires of refinement come with a cost, but also with a promise. His grace has been extended forth to you for restoration, confirmation, strengthening, and being established in Him.” Yes! That is the reason Jesus came – RESTORATION! He came to give back and TAKE BACK for you ALL that was lost by ADAM.
Have you ever lost something precious? Maybe it was stolen from you or you just misplaced it and you couldn’t find it? Or have you ever had a close family member or friend die suddenly or unexpectedly against your prayers and desires? These are examples of the PAIN of LOSS! But for every LOSS, there can be RESTORATION! Note this: God Is A GIVER, NOT A TAKER OR ROBBER. WHEN GOD GIVES, HE GIVES. HE DOESN’T GIVE SO THAT HE CAN HURT.

HE IS THE ONE WHO GIVES US RICHLY ALL THINGS FOR YOUR Joy (second scripture). When the enemy took from prophet Job, he thought his world had come to an end! No matter how this year has been, always remember the words of Dr. Cindy Trimm: “Potential is never realized until you are challenged in your current state of complacency. The opposition is bringing out the best in you.” Did you get that? Some of the attacks you have seen this year were allowed to BRING OUT THE BEST IN YOU!

Did Job not get a DOUBLE PORTION RESTORATION? Job 42.10 (AMPLIFIED BIBLE) – “And the Lord turned the captivity of Job and restored his fortunes, when he prayed for his friends, also the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.” THE LORD RESTORED HIS FORTUNES! That will be your story! Hear Victoria Osteen: “If you missed God’s direction in your life, He allows U- turns. He is a Restorer, and He can make up for lost opportunities!” So as 2019 ends, hold on to Him and look to Him because I hear the sound of and I can see the FIRE of RESTORATION coming to your address! Amen!

SATANIC MAGICIANS, VOMIT MY GLORY! DELAYED BUT NOT DENIED! 2-DAY END-OF-YEAR ANOINTING SERVICE! Prepare to attend the Lagos, Ogudu 2-day anointing services: Saturday 14 & Sunday 15th December! Theme: “OH YOU SATANIC MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY.”Time 8.00 am. Come with 3 end-of-year prayer points.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: It is well with my soul…

2. Father God, thank you because You are the giver of all good gifts. I decree that in the remaining days of the year 2019, there shall be a RESTORATION of all that I have lost this year! ODM Devotional December 2019 Day 6 – THE RESTORATION FIRE!
3. Oh FIRE OF DIVINE RESTORATION, Oh RAIN of DIVINE RESTORATION, fall on my life/ministry- (Pray it for 7 days).
4. I decree: Every demonic robber, loose my blessings NOW!
5. Pray seriously about today! Worship your God now for the rain of restoration.

The 2020 ODM is out! In the storms of life, God uses ODM as LIFE’S PARACHUTE. Give out copies of the 2020 ODM to a soul/family!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:00am On Dec 07, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: QUIT NOTICE DAY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 53:1 – 6

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with Jesus Christ, the Lamb that was slain. One of the most important things you need to discover in life is to FIND OUT WHAT JESUS CHRIST HAS DONE FOR YOU. When you know what He has done for you, you will know what you have rights to, and you will be able to live the life of victory that Jesus has purchased for you.

Then you can ISSUE A DAILY QUIT NOTICE to the owners of any other thing – EVIL LOADS! Today’s scripture AGAIN tells us one of those things that He has done. Verse 4: …He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows.” Notice that it says, “He has.” It did not say, “He will bear our griefs.” It’s something that has already been done. Aleluia!!!

This means that YOU DON’T HAVE TO BEAR ANY KIND OF SICKNESS OR SATANIC YOKE AGAIN. Whatever is not from your Father God is your enemy, and that is why Jesus came to deal with it. I don’t know how your year has been! I don’t know what you have been struggling with for so many years. You have prayed and fasted and asked God to take this sickness away “I want you to change your perspective today.

HE HAS DEALT WITH IT! That is what the Bible says. So, what you need to do now is to take those verses ( Isaiah 53: 4-5 ), and use them to ISSUE A QUIT NOTICE TO THAT INFIRMITY, SATANIC HOLD, SICKNESS, CAREER STAGNATION, FINANCIAL CONFUSION THAT HAS ATTACHED ITSELF TO YOUR LIFE AND MINISTRY! Yes! Issue a quit notice! A quit notice backed by the power of the living God. Reject WHATEVER your God has not planted! UPROOT it now! UPROOT it daily!

It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing Night; let God use you! People’s testimonies shall provoke your own. Sow your World Anointing Night! seed into: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCT NO: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.

2. Father, open my eyes to see the revelation of what you have done for me through Jesus. Every demonic plan to make me die in ignorance and shame, be scattered in Jesus name. .
3. I give a QUIT NOTICE to the following issues of my life and destiny. I attack your ROOT NOW (mention them now).
4. Jesus Christ has done it all and given me AUTHORITY! Therefore I command WHATEVER my Father has not planted: BE UPROOTED NOW in Jesus name (Pray it seriously). Pray about today as led now.

The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman – 15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas/New Year gift items. Get your copies from any bookshop now! Give to Family/ Friends this month! The “War Against Haman-15” booklet contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:52am On Dec 08, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE RADIO BATTERY!
QUIT NOTICE-2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 53:1-6; DANIEL 10: 12-20

There is the story of a young man who just got a small, battery powered radio and he was really enjoying it. After using the radio for a long time, he woke up one day to switch it on and listen to it again as usual but to his amazement, the radio refused to function. He turned everything he could turn, but there was no response.

He banged and slapped it again and again, but the radio refused to respond. Then he took it to one of his educated neighbours and the first thing the neighbour did was to open the back of the radio to check for the batteries. The batteries were flat. The radio did not work because there was no power to make it work. Today the Holy Spirit is using this simple story to show you that certain things can no longer work in your life and ministry.
Why? Because their power has been destroyed completely! And that is why you can give a permanent QUIT NOTICE to them! Their power has been destroyed! One of such things is sickness! The power of sickness over you and over your body has been broken and destroyed and it is time to issue a strong QUIT NOTICE today and at the anointing service of this weekend.
You shall not spend your MONEY ON SICKNESS/DISEASES! The same goes for SATANIC DELAYS! You must give a quit notice to that PRINCE OF PERSIA prolonging your testimony day! It must also apply to financial shame, immorality, secret sins, RISE AND FALL power, disappointment at the EDGE of breakthroughs, working for others to eat, labouring without result, stagnation, premature death, career demotion.

PEOPLE HATING I WITHOUT A REASON, LOSSES THAT CANNOT BE EXPLAINED, marital shame, MARITAL DELAYS, serving your juniors, operations of spirit husband, spirit wife or children, regular pregnancy miscarriages and barrenness, etc. The end has come for ALL THESE because, their power has been destroyed! Lay your hands on the virtue page of War AGAINST HAMAN – 14” booklet and issue a quit notice to SATANIC LOADS!
Its power over you has been broken and destroyed! Now, get up and DRIVE IT OUT! Pray now! It takes a year to prepare for the January World anointing night; let God use you! People’s testimonies from that 2020 programme shall provoke your own. Sow your World Anointing Night seed into: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCT NO: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.

2. I decree and ISSUE A QUIT NOTICE concerning all satanic activities in my life, and ministry mention the various areas as listed in this write-up) in Jesus name (Pray it 21 TIMES NOW).

ODM in every Christmas/New Year hamper! Give out the 2020 ODM copies to souls! I see a new grace coming upon you for every copy given out this month! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Dec 09, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: REJECT REJECTION! LIFE IS NOT STRAIGHT!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: ISAIAH 62: 1-9; 53:3

Verse 3 of today’s second scripture – “He is a despised and rejected of men. This is talking about Jesus. He was scorned and scoffed at. The Pharisees dragged the Creator of heavens and earth in the mud. They spat on Him and they mocked Him and taunted Him. The soldiers did their own too. He had the power to call down legions of angels but He did not. He could not reject rejection, all because of YOU.

He was despised and rejected, so that you can be favoured, accepted and celebrated before men. He was crowned with thorns so that you can be crowned with glory and honour. Everything that my Saviour tolerated and endured was for your sake. He bore all your rejection and shame so that you won’t have to bear them again AND SO THAT YOU WON’T END YOUR LIFE OR 2019 IN SHAME! Maybe you are downcast and discouraged with yourself because of things that have happened this year or in yesteryears.

Maybe someone that you trusted and regarded so much has said some nasty and ugly things about you and you feel ashamed and rejected. Maybe you even did some ugly things to merit the ugly things that they have said or that they are saying about you The LORD wants you to know that your name is not “the rejected.” You have a new name in Christ! You are the favoured.” No wonder Heather Matarazzo quipped: “There is going to be a hundred thousand doors slammed in your face before one opens, So feel ok about taking rejection.”
He was saying that REJECTION is your LADDER to climb! Hear Henry Rollins: “We all learn lessons in life. Some stick, some don’t. I have always learned more from rejection and failure than from acceptance and success.” Because the LORD took your rejection, no arrow of rejection can stop you! Remember that JOSEPH was REJECTED by all his brothers, yet he became a star (see
Genesis 50: 20 )!
Oh, I remember Michael York: “I think that you have to believe in your destiny: that you will succeed, you will meet a lot of rejections and it is not always a straight path, there will be detours so enjoy the view.” Yes! Life is not always a straight path but through every REJECTION or HATE BUS-STOP, you will arrive at your PROMISED LAND! Amen and amen!

WOW! 2-DAY ANOINTING SERVICE! This Saturday 14th and Sunday 15th are the Lagos, Ogudu 2-day anointing service. Theme: “OH YOU SATANIC MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY! LOST BUT RESTORED!” Time 8.00 am. Come with 3 end-of-year prayer points.

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: It is well with my soul…

1. In your own words, pray seriously about today’s word.
2. I reject rejection, inferiority complex or self pity! You garment of rejection/shame; CATCH FIRE NOW in Jesus name.
3. Pray about today! I decree: I am moving into ELEVATION, in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Dec 10, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE LAST HOUSE OF THE LATTER DAYS! YOU ARE GOD’S V.I.P!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1 KINGS 5:3; 8:14-20; HAGGAI 2:9

I Kings 5:3 says: “Thou knowest how that David my father could not build an house unto the name of the LORD his God for the wars which were about him on every side, until the LORD put them under the soles of his feet.” The reason why God did not allow David to build a house/ temple was not just because his hands were bloody but because there was going to emerge a house built by the Blood of Jesus Christ, not the blood of David.

Wow! Did you get that? God did not allow David to build the temple/house with bloody hands because there was coming a “Man” that would shed blood to build the final house of Jehovah. IF DAVID HAD BUILT THE TEMPLE, THEN JESUS WOULD NOT HAVE DIED! Amazing insight! God prevented David because the blood in his hands was earthly, sinful, corrupt and limited.

God needed incorruptible blood from an incorruptible man. He needed unlimited and sinless blood from a sinless man. Oh! He needed divine blood, the blood of the everlasting covenant – THE BLOOD OF HIS SON JESUS! The house that Jesus built with His blood is – YOU. Oh! I feel like dancing now! Hear this: JesusChrist cannot shed HIS BLOOD in vain and because His Blood cannot be shed in vain, no power can quench your STAR. Hallelujah!

Yes! No power, no battle can rubbish your salvation. I Corinthians 6:19 reveals that your body is the TEMPLE of the Holy Ghost on were bought with a price and that price is the BLOOD OF JESUS! Therefore, YOU ARE THE LAST HOUSE YOU ARE THE LAST HOUSE OF THE LATTER DAYS! Oh! Before continuing, lift up your hands and take a song of worship to Jehovah now!
I AM SO GLAD THAT JESUS LOVES ME! You are the glory of the latter house, and the glory of the latter house shall be greater than that of the former! You need to understand that in the whole universe, there is nothing as important as you. Nothing is important to God than you. So, as far as God is concerned, YOU ARE THE MOST ESSENTIAL THING ON EARTH YOU ARE HIS HOUSE! YOU ARE GOD’S V.I.P! God Is No More Dwelling In Houses But In You!

No wonder Arne Duncan wrote: “Wherever you find extraordinary, you’ll find the fingerprints of a great teacher. Yes! You are the FINGERPRINT of a GREAT MANUFACTURER! 1 Peter 2:9 says: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people.” The word “PECULIAR’ means to be special and untouchable! It is the Greek word used to describe a small DOT in the midst of many circles.
God cannot allow His most essential product on earth to be wasted by any power or personality. Close with Jon Bon Jovi: “Each one of you has something no one else has, or has ever had: your fingerprints, your brain, your heart. Be an individual. Be unique. Stand out. Make noise. Make someone notice. That’s the power of individuals.” Go and be bold! Go and shine! Resist depression or self- pity! You are God’s VIP! (Give ODM to VIPS this week).

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led now.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now..
2. DECLARE ALOUD: Satan you are a liar, I am the TEMPLE of the Holy Spirit. I am the FINAL TEMPLE of Jehovah. Therefore, any plan to mess up my destiny, return to sender now. Cancel end-of-year Tears!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:51am On Dec 11, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: YOUR FAITH IS WHAT HE ATTACKS!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: LUKE 13: 11-17; 2 CORINTHIANS 5: 7

In so many of our meetings, the world anointing nights, Sunday Services, special prophetic, deliverance and impartation services, etc, we have always being humbled by the manifestations of the power of God resulting into diverse testimonies and breakthroughs. During the last 14-day fasting anointing service, we saw the diverse manifestations of healings across the globe!

I will not forget the healing of kidney cases and the strong move of the LORD in calling out serious cases of FALSELY ACCUSED souls battling globally to redeem their names! To God alone be all the glory! I am particularly very excited when I see the Lord deliver men/women from the oppression of the devil in most of those meetings. Yes!
I jump for joy to see the head of the devil brutalized by the power of God. A lady once sent me a message of how God destroyed the hold of delay and stagnancy in her career; “My promotion was delayed for 6 years, but I never doubted who God was in my life and what He could do, irrespective of the year. My heart was fixed unto God.
Every year I participated in the 21-day prayer and fasting program, I sowed into the ODM vision no matter how little and gave my firstfruit offerings. I told God that I wanted my testimony to be published in ODM for the world to read and glorify my God. To the glory of God, my promotion letter came on the 31st of January this year – from Sister J.O”. That was the devil of stagnation sent back to hell.

I pray for you that whatsoever has held your health, career, business, academics, marriage or destiny captive is loosing its hold right now in Jesus name. We recognize from Scriptures that every affliction is one kind of captivity or the other. Disease, infirmity, poverty, sin, etc., fall into this category.
It is the devil holding such victims hostage. See Luke 13:16 : “And ought not this woman…whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond?” That same question is asked BY THE TRINITY concerning you daily! My “3 FRIENDS” told me to inform you that the answer is YES! Beloved, as 2019 ends, you will breakthe head of the devil and enjoy your freedom! Refuse to quit as you TRUST THE LORD! Satan knows that you are what your faith is!.

The quality of your life is a product of your faith! You will never get any victory that is bigger than your faith in God! This is why the enemy wants you to be discouraged and depressed! He knows that your faith is the fortress that keeps him off your territory ( Ephesians 6:16 ). That is why he targets and attacks your faith and trust in God. Choose FAITH and determine to always LOOK UP to the hills from whence cometh your help!
Walk by faith and not by sight (2nd scripture) and you will still sing a new song this year in Jesus name! This Saturday & Sunday are the Lagos, Ogudu 2-day Anointing Services. Theme: “OH YOU SATANIC MAGICIANS VOMIT MY GLORY! DELAYED BUT NOT DENIED.” Time 8.00am. Come with end-of-year prayer points. Be ready to pray!

PRAYER POINTS:Take any song of adoration to God.

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led.
2. Satan, you have been exposed! You cannot prevail in attacking my faith again in Jesus name. Give out the 2020 ODM!
3. I destroy the hold of the devil in this particular area (mention the area) of my life/ministry in Jesus name. Loose an end-of-year new song!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:13am On Dec 12, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TANNIN VS NACCASH: YOUR
ENEMIES HAVE LIMITS -1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 7:8-12

Verse 10 of today’s scripture says: “And Moses and Aaron went unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent. The Holy Ghost wants you to know that the serpent the rod of Moses produced was not an ordinary serpent.

There are two Hebrew words used to describe serpents in the Bible. They are “TANNIN” and “NACCASH.” “NACCASH” is the usual everyday serpent! That serpent of Moses was “TANNIN.” It had the likeness of a DRAGON, CROCODILE and a WHALE. Wow! So when Aaron threw his rod, it turned into a very uncommon animal which Pharaoh had never seen before. Oh! If TANNIN shows up in any part of the world today, there will be global uproar, tension, and emergencies.

It was different from every other snake and it was created by God at that instance to teach Pharaoh a lesson and to humiliate the magicians and powers of Egypt. Ah! No matter what you are facing, never forget that: GOD CAN CREATE A SOLUTION THAT BECAUSE OF YOU! Yes! God can create a DOOR out of a WALL for your sake! He can create a special job, career, husband or wife just for you. Verses 11- 12 revealed that Pharaoh called for his own magicians to show Moses and Aaron that there was power also in Egypt.

Satanic magicians are people who are carrying powers meant to ridicule your faith and put fear in you. As 2019 ends and in these end times, there are magicians everywhere working for their master the devil and if you are an unserious, lazy, lukewarm, compromising believer, then you will become their prey. I decree today: Every magician operating around you and against you shall dry up by fire!
What they took from you shall be vomited on SATURDAY AND SUNDAY at the LAGOS, OGUDU ANOINTING SERVICE -2-day service! Theme is: Oh you satanic magicians; VOMIT MY GLORY! It will be a time of RESTORATION OF ALL THAT WAS TAKEN FROM YOU THIS YEAR! It is the last anointing service of 2019, so be there with 7 prayer points as I agree with you in prophetic prayers! Ah! THEY MUST VOMIT WHAT THEY HAVE SWALLOWED THIS YEAR! Pray now and see you at this anointing service, 8.00am.
LOOSE YOUR ARMOUR BEARERS!
It takes a year to prepare for the January World Anointing Night; let God use you! Testimonies from that night, shall provoke your own. Sow your World anointing Night seed into: MANNA MIRACLE MOUNTAIN MINISTRY (JWAN) UBA ACCT NO: 1015310823 or any account on page 29 of ODM.

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of warfare as led now.

1. Thank the LORD, and pray generally about today’s word now.
2. Repent from ways in which you have compromised your holiness. PURGE ME O LORD!
3. Decree that magicians are under your feet. LORD, EXPOSE EVERY MAGICIAN BY FIRE! VOMIT MY GLORY! VOMIT my 2019 blessings!
4. O TANNIN, swallow the rods of every magician this year in Jesus name.
5. I command every NACCASH working against my destiny to die now in Jesus name. Pray about the 2-day anointing service of this weekend.
6. Abba Father! As 2019 ends, LIMIT my haters! Waste their efforts and disappoint their devices in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:52am On Dec 13, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: TANNIN VS NACCASH: I CARRY TANNIN IN ME! – 2

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 1 Peter 2: 1-9 , 1 JOHN 4:4

Welcome to today’s devotional with the God of awesome wonders, the “TANNIN” manufacturer! Note again from yesterday’s devotional, that the “TANNIN” of Moses swallowed up the “NACCASH” of Pharaoh to show that greater is HE that is in you than he that is in the world. That means as a child of God, there’s something in you that can swallow up every satanic power operating around you.

God is not ordinary and so are you because you are created in His image. Hear this: THE TANNIN OF THE OLD TESTAMENT IS A TYPOLOGY OF JESUS IN THE NEW TESTAMENT! Ah! That ROD OF MOSES which produced the TANNIN that swallowed up the RODS OF THE MAGICIANS was CHRIST! ( Isaiah 11:1 ). And if CHRIST be in you, then you are More Dangerous Than Danger, More Poisonous Than Poison And More Acidic Than Acid!
Luke 10:19 says, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” Wow! Jesus was not just talking about physical snakes and scorpions but about demonic powers/men/women operating and behaving like snakes/scorpions around you. Jesus said that He has given to you what no power would be able to withstand because you are peculiar.

Remember that in the word “PECULIAR” in Greek means, a series of circles with a dot inside. That dot is you and you are the apple of HIS eye! So a “PECULIAR NATION” means you are surrounded and untouchable because of THE HOSTS OF HEAVEN with Jehovah as your ETERNAL PRIME MINISTER! Glory to God! 1 John 4:4 declares: “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

Yes! The bigger/higher snake – TANNIN (a type of Jesus) is in you and every “NACCASH” sent to attack your glory, produce pain, setbacks, shame, disgrace and failure shall be swallowed up by fire. Rise up in faith today and daily as 2019 ends and declare: “Satan you are a liar, I CARRY”TANNIN” in me. My life is a danger zone! I am too hot to be handled. I am too sophisticated to be confiscated! No “NACCASH” shall survive in my spiritual territory from this day and in 2020! Halleluyah!
(NEVER miss the anointing service of this SATURDAY and SUNDAY-2 days! Be ready to pray because it is the last ANOINTING SERVICE of the year! THE EATER SHALL BE SWALLOWED UP! And what they ate SHALL BE VOMITED! Theme is: Oh you satanic magicians; VOMIT MY GLORY! It will be a time of RESTORATION OF ALL THAT WAS TAKEN FROM YOU THIS YEAR BY SATANIC SERPENTS)! Tomorrow is the beginning of Lagos 2-day anointing services. Venue: Ogudu Mountain. Theme: “OH YOU SATANIC MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY” Time 8.00 am.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now.
2. Thou power of God in me, swallow up every serpent and scorpion around my destiny by fire.
3. O God, I CARRY POWER; TANNIN IS IN ME. I refuse to fear, I refuse to be depressed and discouraged in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:49am On Dec 14, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: OH EVIL MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: EXODUS 7:8-12; PSALM 35: 17-28

Welcome and be reminded that the serpents of the rods of magicians of Moses produced are called NACCASH. NACCASH the ordinary, normal snake you see in your neighbourhood. Oh! NACCASH was ordinary but “TANNIN” was extraordinary! NACCASH was natural but TANNIN was supernatural.

And because when two powers meet in any battle the lesser power always bows, the TANNIN of Moses had to swallow up the three “NACCASH” of Pharaoh. Vs. 12 of the 1st Scripture says: “For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron’s rod swallowed up their rods.” Glory to God! All that the magicians could do was to produce something ordinary and limited that was eventually swallowed up.
And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that your enemies have limits. Oh! I prophesy to you today that Jehovah God shall limit and disgrace every stubborn enemy and magician as 2019 ends and 2020 begins. Those that hate you shall have their limits. Yes! God shall waste their efforts, disappoint their devices and scatter their agenda concerning you in Jesus name. Your enemies are limited but you are unlimited because your God is unlimited.

That is why you must NEVER miss the anointing service of this SATURDAY and SUNDAY – 2 days! Be ready to pray because it is the last ANOINTING SERVICE of the year! THE EATER SHALL BE SWALLOWED UP! And what they ate SHALL BE VOMITED! Theme is: Oh you satanic magicians: VOMIT MY GLORY! It will be a time of RESTORATION OF ALL THAT WAS TAKEN FROM YOU THIS YEAR BY SATANIC SERPENTS!

The LORD will SWALLOW UP their plans and your OWN SHALL BE RELEASED BY FORCE! It is the last anointing service of 2019, so be there with 7 prayer points as I agree with you by laying hands on the 7 prayer points! Ah! THEY MUST VOMIT WHAT THEY HAVE SWALLOWED UP THIS YEAR! Refuse to quit! Power, pass power! Pray now and see you at this weekend’s 2-day anointing services, 8.00am. Be ready to pray: NO CARRY OVERS!
2-DAY ANOINTING SERVICE!
Today is the beginning of the Lagos 2-day anointing.services. Venue: Ogudu Mountain. Theme: “OH YOU SATANIC MAGICIANS; VOMIT MY GLORY” Time 8.00 am.

PRAYER POINTS:Take Song 1: Higher ground…

1. Thank the LORD, and pray generally about today’s word now.
2. Repent from ways in which you have compromised your holiness. PURGE ME O LORD!
3. See Psalm 35:25 ! Lord, disappoint my haters! They will not boast with my destiny in Jesus name!
4. I decree that evil magicians are under my feet. LORD, EXPOSE EVERY MAGICIAN BY FIRE! VOMIT MY GLORY! VOMIT my 2019 blessings!
5. O TANNIN, swallow up the rods of every magician this year in Jesus name. I command every NACCASH working against my destiny to die now in Jesus name.
6. Abba Father! As 2019 ends, LIMIT my haters! Waste their efforts and disappoint their devices in Jesus name.
7. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 3:33am On Dec 15, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SECRET OF THE
LIBERAL SOUL!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: 2 CORINTHIANS 9:6-11; PROVERBS 11:24 – 26

Today’s scriptures share one of the most powerful and well known principles of life: YOUR CURRENT HARVEST IN LIFE IS A FUNCTION OF YOUR PAST SEEDS! What you sow now determines what you will reap tomorrow. Also, the QUANTITY you sow determines the QUANTITY you will reap. This principle affects every area of life including finances and your daily actions.

No wonder King Solomon said many centuries ago, by the spirit of wisdom that God blessed him with, that “There is that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. The liberal soul shall BE MADE FAT (today’s second scripture).” Note: MADE FAT! The Amplified Bible puts it this way: “There are those who [generously) scatter abroad, and yet increase more; there are those who withhold more than is fitting or what is justly due, but it results only in want.

The liberal person shall be enriched, and he who waters shall himself be watered.” You will be ENRICHED and WATERED! “WATERED” means whatever you lay your hands to do, CANNOT WITHER or DRY UP! Wow! Determine to be a MORE LIBERAL soul – a person that gives freely! But here is the secret: If you look at the size of your wallet or bank account before you give, you may never give! THERE IS GIVING-FATIGUE IN THE CHURCH TODAY due to unfaithful people and pastors!
Others keep thinking within themselves, “When I become a millionaire, I will start giving.” “When I get that promotion and they increase my salary, I will have enough to give or pay my Tithes. But note this: What you do now is what you will be doing when you start earning more money! If you have not been giving your tithes now (with the little you are earning), if your income increases, the “distractions” that are now stopping you from giving your tithe will also increase later!

You may not be able to do great things now, you may not be able to give great and large gifts now, but When You Wrap That Little Gift With Love And You Release It, God’s Rich Hands Of Grace Will See To It That You Are Enriched With More And More! It is a universal law of the UNIVERSE! (Sow ODM as a New Year gift). The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman – 15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas/New Year gift items. Get your copies from any bookshop now!

Give to Family / Friends this month! The “War Against Haman-15” booklet contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Father, I receive a heart that gives willingly and cheerfully.
3. My seed will speak and produce a rich harvest for me, in Jesus name.
4. I destroy the hold of the devil in this particular area (mention the area) of my life/ministry in Jesus name. Loose an end-of-year new song! Cancel 17 deadly accidents this month!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:42am On Dec 16, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: AN EAGLE ON HIGH!
LIVE THAT TRUTH!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EPHESIANS 2: 1-9

When God looks at you, what does He see? He sees you through the Blood of Jesus. He sees every good thing that is in you in Christ Jesus. No one understands Toyota cars and buses like the engineers of Toyota Car Manufacturing Company. No one understands Boeing airplanes like the Boeing engineers that assembled it. In the same way, No One Understands You And Appreciates You Like “Jehovah Overdo” That Created You!

That is why you need to see that when He tells you to step out and do something, it is because He sees and knows that you have within you ALL that it takes to do that thing. When He told me to leave PHARMACY for HIM, I HAD TO OBEY AFTER MUCH RESISTANCE, because I believe He knows my tomorrow and I remembered what Hudson Taylor said: “God’s work done in God’s way will never lack God’s supplies.”

Hear me: You are not a “Second-hand kingdom citizen.” You have the same standing before God that Jesus Christ has. That is why today’s scripture Vs.6 says that God has raised us up and made in the heavenly places. We are to sit TOGETHER WITH HIM seated together with Him and WE ARE JOINT-HEIRS!

No wonder Tim Keller wrote these lines: “Christ literally walked in our shoes.” Yes! He was the WORD made FLESH! He is the everlasting EMMANUEL! Oh, thank you Gracious Father God! No wonder the devil is scared of you discovering and applying these truths concerning who you are. When A Man/Woman Knows Who He/She Is, It Becomes Very Difficult to Oppress Him/Her!
You are not a “Second fiddle.” You are not a disadvantage! As 2019 ends, rise up daily and remember what Lysa Terkeurst admonished: “Remember who you are. Don’t compromise for anyone, for any reason. You are a child of the Almighty God. Live that truth.” Oh! Live that truth! Take your place! You are a child of the Almighty God, created to REIGN WITH CHRIST! You are an EAGLE on High (See Deut 32: 11)!

Don’t live like a chicken in dirt! Peace!. The 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers! The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman – 15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas/New Year gift items. Get your copies from any bookshop now! Give to Family/Friends this month! The “War Against Haman-15” booklet contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

PRAYER POINTS Take Song 1: Higher ground…

1. In your own words, pray on today’s WORD!
2. I am an EAGLE for God! I dwell in high places! I refuse to live like a victim of life or a chicken! I walk in boldness and kingdom authority and I take what belongs to me from this day in Jesus name! I am a winner and a victor!
3. All you evil agents of retrogression, labouring to draw me back and reprogramming me for shame, FREEZE, DRY AND SCATTER NOW, BY FIRE.
4. Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:03am On Dec 17, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HIS WILL IS THE MAGNET!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 1 JOHN 5: 4 – 15

What is the key to answered prayer? Verse 14 of today’s scripture says, “If we ask anything ACCORDING TO HIS WILL, He hears us.” And then, Verse 15 says: “…and if we know that He hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.” So, the key is KNOWING GOD’S WILL! If you know that it is God’s will for you to have something, you can ask for it, and nothing can stop God from giving it to you.

As 2019 ends, if you know that it is God’s will for something to happen in your life, you can pray about it and nothing can stop that thing from happening. That is why you must not equate DELAY with DENIAL! And that is why you must wait on your God! Whatever He allows will GET TO YOU! You may not know how, but it will get to you! No wonder F.F. Bosworth said, “Faith Begins Where The Will Of God Is known.”
If you don’t know God’s will, you won’t have the faith it takes to pray effectual fervent prayer. How do you know God’s will? His will is revealed in the Bible. The Word of God is the will of God. If you find any promise in the Bible, it is God’s will for you to have those promises.
No wonder Corrie Ten Boom said, “Let God’s promises shine on your problems.” Pages 38 & 39 of this booklet contain promises for most battles! When you find those promises, turn them into prayer and then attack those challenges with them. I see you testifying! I see every DELAYED prayer answer locating you because: It Is His Will That Magnetizes/Draws Them Into Your Life! Hold on and hold out!

1. In your own words, pray for yourself as you’re led now.
2. I refuse to walk outside His will! I refuse to copy or ENVY anybody! I choose to stay in His will for me in Jesus name.
3. As 2019 ends, I scatter any plan to make me STEP OUT of the will of God! I resist that plan! I reject HURRY/HASTE!
4. God’s will is peace in your family, ministry, city, and country. Pray now and decree peace (PRAY THIS SERIOUSLY). Every agent of confusion and chaos working tirelessly to terminate my peace, BE PARALYSED BY THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST NOW, in Jesus name. Pray about today now!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:06am On Dec 18, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CHECK YOUR INSIDE!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 39:20-23; JEREMIAH 1:9 – 12

As we prepare to move into the New Year, resolve to dream big dreams, to stretch your faith and to do great things for God. There are two things you must never forget: 1. Winning/ELEVATION is not a function of what you have around you but rather of what you have within you.

In other words, you cannot be limited by lack of money, people, or resources. Those are things around you.” The only things that can limit you are “internal things.” Your attitude, your faith, your discipline and many more. That is why as the year ends, you must invest more time in developing and building up your INNER MAN! The second thing is this: It is not what happens TO you but what happens IN you that wins!
Don’t let the disappointing situations of life reach into you and turn off your switch of victory. No matter how 2019 has been, REFUSE TO GIVE UP! Accept what you cannot change! Change what you cannot accept! Yes! You can’t change some things that have happened this year! But you can decide to stay positive even though you feel disappointed or you feel like everything is crushing you.
Instead of feeling sorry for yourself or letting your emotions control you, you can decide to LOOK up to the God who knows your future – 2020! It’s easy to get worked up and create an even worse situation for yourself. But the only thing you have control over, is how you react to the battles confronting you! Choose to end 2019 in HOPE and refuse regrets! Refuse to be a quitter! Refuse to snuff life out of your God-given dreams – 2020 will be your ELEVATION season!
Refuse depression! If God could not forsake Joseph in the PIT and in the PRISON, He will not forsake you. No Matter How Deep Life Pushes You, God Will Go Down With You To Take You To The Top, Higher And Higher Than Everyone And Everything That Pushed You Down. Hold on and hold out! You will get there!

(Give out the 2020 ODM as Christmas and New Year gift items this week). The 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers! The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman – 15” booklets are out!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship now.

1. It’s a new day of grace; praise God and thank Him for this new day and the gift of life. ODM Today 18 December 2019 – CHECK YOUR INSIDE!
2. Pray now as you have been touched by today’s Word.
3. Pray now and decree success over every project that you have
embarked on personally, in your family and ministry. REBUKE
EVERY SPIRIT OF DELAY AND DEPRESSION!
4. Decree this: EVERY GOOD WORK THAT MY HAND HAS
STARTED, IT SHALL FINISH IN JESUS NAME.
5. Pray about today!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:58am On Dec 19, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DISAPPOINT HEROD NOW!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ACTS 12: 1-11

Last verse of today’s scripture, Peter said to himself, ‘Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent His angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.” The same God who delivered Peter out of the wicked hand of Herod, and the evil satanic expectation of the people of the Jews is with you and He is well able to deliver you from every wicked hand and demonic expectation as 2019 ends!

Notice those two “CHAINS” I underlined above: 1. Chain one: The hand of Herod. 2. Chain two: The expectation of the people of the Jews. In other words, Peter and the early church had two sets of enemies: HEROD and THE PEOPLE! If the people had not supported Herod, he might not have attacked the church and arrested Peter. But because Herod had the backing of the people, he was bold.

Maybe you have assumed that certain people will support you and watch your back, but now, you see clearly that they have become enemies of your progress! DONT LOSE HEART! You in-the-making! No matter who is TURE are not a victim! You are a victor-against you, no matter how strong they are or how many they are, YOU CANNOT BE A VICTIM because all that gather against you SHALL FALL FOR YOUR SAKE ( Isaiah 54:15 )! Yes! No evil STRONG CONSPIRACY (EVIL CHAIN) against you will stand! Both the KING and THE PEOPLE shall be disappointed!

How did God deliver Peter? It was because of the prayers of the church! See Verse 5! Oh halleluyah! The church’ refused to allow their ALTARS TO BE BROKEN by depression and discouragement! They rose up in PRAYER without ceasing! As 2019 ends, repair your BROKEN ALTAR again! Declare 3 days fasting for PERSONAL REVIVAL! The 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!
The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman – 15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas/New Year gift items. Get your copies from any bookshop now! Give to Family/ Friends this month! The “War Against Haman-15” booklet contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

1. I decree: As 2019 ends, every spirit of WEAK PRAYER FIRE working against me, loose your grip in Jesus name. I decree: Every HEROD planning my downfall, be crowned with DISGRACE in Jesus name (Pray it aggressively). I decree: Every GROUP or OCCULTIC conspiracy against my star. S-C-A-T-T-E-R! SCATTER and fight yourselves in Jesus name (Pray it aggressively).
2. Pray about today and the last days of 2019.
3. Oh FIRE OF DIVINE RESTORATION, Oh RAIN of DIVINE RESTORATION, fall on my life/ministry-(Pray it for 7 days).
4. I decree: Every demonic robber, loose my blessings NOW!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: ELEVATION IS COMING!!! HOLD ON!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PROVERBS 22:9; LUKE 12:13 – 21

No one can live a life of impact until he/she learns to give. Hear Winston Churchill, “We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.” If you have been making a living all these years, getting and getting and getting; when are you going to start making a life? What will people remember and celebrate you for: as a “TAKER” or as a “GIVER”?

Heaven Doesn’t Celebrate Those Who Just Make A Living. Heaven Celebrates Those Who Make A Life. The value of your life is not in how much you acquire and amass during your lifetime; rather it is in how much you give away and the impact that your life has on others. Is that not what the LORD Jesus told the man in Verse 15 of today’s second scripture? – “A man’s life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions” (MY PARAPHRASE).

IN OTHER WORDS, HEAVEN DOES NOT CELEBRATE “THE RICHEST MAN” ON EARTH. RATHER, HEAVEN CELEBRATES “THE GREATEST GIVERS ON EARTH.” The greatest givers are those who give promptly at every opportunity, give willingly, give cheerfully, and give bountifully. It’s not about the size of your gift, it is in the heart that you put into your giving, “It’s not how much we give but how much love we put into giving” (Mother Teresa).
Start where you are today! As 2019 ends and in this Christmas season, put love into every gift that you give. The more you give, the more you will have to give! For example, you can start by giving out the next 2020 ODM and the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” copies as Christmas/New Year gifts! ODM is the best gift item which can be in every HAMPER or gift package! Help someone participate in the upcoming 2020 January 21-day fasting programme (Jan 11th – 31st January 2020).

2020 theme is “MY YEAR OF ELEVATION!” And January 31st is the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT! Yes! It is a year when all you have laboured and prayed for in the past, shall show up in one word: ELEVATION! Get ready for a PROMOTION, an UPGRADE, a BOOST, and an ADVANCEMENT that will shock you!

Give out ODM copies now! 2020 is your sure year! Amen! The 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers! The 2020 ODM and “War Against Haman – 15” booklets are out! Give them out as Christmas/New Year gift items. Get your copies from any bookshop now! Give to Family/Friends this month! The “War Against Haman-15” booklet contains the 2020 January 21-day fasting prayers!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of praise as led now.
2. I am a GIVER! Coveteousness and greed, you will not master my life! I break your grip over my life now in Jesus name.
3. Pray seriously now and make a fresh commitment to GIVE again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 223
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.