Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80450 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:10am On Jan 22, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WHEN IT SEEMS NOTHING IS WORKING!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 13: 1- 15

Share with me this encouraging bullet below: Dear Dr Chris, My names are O. I.C. (please my REAL names should be withheld). I became an active Our Daily Manna user this year 2019; although I have been using ODM years before but I must confess not actively. I took part in this year’s January 21- day and the 14-day July fasting program; although it seemed like nothing was working as I had believed God for employment since 2018 when I lost the one I had.

By His grace, through the sponsorship of my parents a month after, I went to further my education to get a Masters degree but survival even with the help of my sponsors wasn’t easy. I kept hope alive and kept on applying to several job outlets while I studied, but to no avail; not until days before your birthday, precisely on the 13th of November 2019 when Jehovah OVERDO showed Himself strong in my situation and I got a Job.
He who brought this to pass will surely perfect all that concerns me. I am testifying in fulfilment of the promise I made months before now. Please help me to thanks and glory to God for my 11th hour Miracle. Happy birthday in arrears sir!” The Holy Ghost wants you to take note of the following words in this testimony: although it seemed like nothing was working.”
Yes, after her 21- day, 14-day and other prayers, it seemed like nothing was working. And that is the story of many souls! When it seems like NOTHING is working despite all your prayers and boasting in the LORD, the first thing to do is to remember that GOD HAS A CALENDAR different from YOUR URGENT CALENDAR! Second thing to do is to DETERMINE NEVER TO QUIT TRUSTING this GOD.

Though He slays you, TRUST HIM (See Job 13:15 again)! Job 14: 14b also says: all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change comes.” Third thing to do is to WAIT TILL YOUR CHANGE COMES! God’s delays are not God’s denials. I remember Greg Kincaid: “No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear.” “Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.
Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before” (Jacob A. Riis). The God who called me will PERFECT all that concerns you this year! The ANOINTING on this commission is strong and the God of this commission is alive! You will never end up in shame! Determine to finish this 21-day WORLDWIDE Fasting programme and be at the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT of January 31st.

I am commanded to ANOINT YOUR FEET AND your HANDS that night! It is your ELEVATION night and it is your ELEVATION year! The God who showed up for this lady WHEN IT SEEMED LIKE NOTHING WAS WORKING, will SHOW UP FOR YOU this year! When it seems like NOTHING is working, always remember that SOMEBODY (your God) IS WORKING BEHIND THE SCENES! For today’s fasting prayers, Ah! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led.
2. Like Job. I declare that I shall wait till my change comes.
3. I shall sow my ELEVATION seed and give out more copies of this booklet this week

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:35am On Jan 23, 2020
Our Daily Manna

THEY SUCCEEDED BY WHAT WAS IN THEIR HANDS! YOU ARE NEXT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 4:1-9. 17

There was a young boy who was the son of a drifter. This boy worked as a store clerk for a while, but the store failed. He bought a partnership in another store, but it failed also. He ran for legislature and lost both times. He ran for vice president and lost. Yet, he became the 16th President of the United States. He was called Abraham Lincoln. There was another boy who was called a “slow learner.” A teacher recommended that he be withdrawn from school because of his seeming inability.

He tried to go to school in Switzerland, but failed the entrance exam. He was fired from three teaching jobs. At age 26, he won the Nobel Prize. His name was Albert Einstein. WOW! Here were men who suffered serious setbacks in life, roadblocks if you will, but they did the best they could do to become great in their fields. How much more important is it for a child of God to use the ability God has given him/her? Now, know that these two men HAD IN THEM ALL THEY NEEDED TO SUCCEED! Yes, setbacks will always show up, but ALL YOU IS NEED TO SUCCEED IS ALREADY IN YOUR INSIDE BY YOUR CREATOR!
All you need to shine on this planet is in your hands already! Battles only come to test you to see if you know what is IN YOU! There are many questions God asked man in the book of Genesis: “Where are you?”, ” who said you were naked?”, “Why are you laughing?”, “What is your name?”, “What is in your hand?”. Exodus 4.2-4 says: And the Lord said unto him, what is that in thine hand?’ And he said, ‘A rod.’ And cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it. And the LORD said unto Moses, ‘Put forth thine hand, and take it by the tail.’ And he put forth his hands and caught it, and it became a rod in his hand:” Note the question, “What is that in thine hand?”
Moses had all it took to paralyze Pharoah but he needed to discover it! The same applies to you! ALL YOU NEED TO BE ELEVATED in 2020 is ALREADY in your hands! It’s in you! Oh, thank you Jesus! You have authority! You have power in your longue! You have the FAVOUR NO MAN OR PROFESSOR CAN EXPLAIN! There is a champion, a lion, a king and a hero in you! If you fail in this life, It is your fault and you must apologize to your generation. In this fasting programme and beyond, WHAT IS IN YOU and WHAT IS IN YOUR HANDS will be activated. If Moses, Abraham Lincoln and Albert Einstein succeeded and were ELEVATED, so can you!

Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” DAY 13 prayers on page 64 , then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. I am commanded to anoint your hands and
feet! THERE SHALL BE HAND DELIVERANCE that night! Sow your, “ELEVATION ‘HAND DELIVERANCE’ SEED”, and pray the Psalm that will be sent to you, then bring anything containing your picture to TBS! NEVER, ever, give up! This is your year! (Give out more copies or cartons of the booklet and I shall respond to you prophetically via whatsapp or text to +234 903 264 8292
or e-mail: orderodm@gmail.com).

PRAYER POINTS : Take Song 3: Blessed assurance…

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as led now.
2. Thank you Jesus for what You have done so far in this fasting programme!
3. O LORD, open my eyes to discover my own ROD in 2020! Show me
WHAT IS IN MY HANDS, to the disgrace of the Pharaohs of my destiny in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:37am On Jan 24, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: IGNORE THE FACTS! KEEP TALKING! KEEP SEEING IT!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ROMANS 4 13-22

Welcome to today’s devotional encounter with He that calls the THINGS THAT BE NOT AS THOUGH THEY WERE! Today’s scripture Vs. 17 says: “As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations, before Him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.” (Note the underlined). So, if that is the CHARACTER of your God, then you must live the same way, every day of 2020 if you desire to see your EXPECTATION move into ELEVATION. I repeat and paraphrase that statement as led by the Holy Ghost now: CALLING THE THINGS that be not; the things your eyes cannot yet see and your hands cannot yet touch as though your eyes are seeing them or your hands are touching them is one of the fastest routes in moving your EXPECTATION to your ELEVATION! Oh!

THANK YOU Jesus! So, in this fasting programme and beyond, you must keep OPENING YOUR MOUTH TO SPEAK things you want to TAKE HOLD OF: SAY IT BEFORE you can TAKE IT! That is why there are a lot of declarations in the “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet this year! I also have that book: “BULLETS IN YOUR MOUTH.” Get it after the fasting programme from any ODM distributor or at the TBS ground! We also have this ODM booklet: “SATAN, YOUR DEFEAT IS IN MY MOUTH.” Use it daily! So Until You See It, You Cannot Seize It And Untill You Say It, You Cannot Take It. No wonder Robert Rogers wrote: My faith didn’t remove the pain, but it got me through the pain. Trusting God didn’t diminish or vanquish the anguish, but it enabled me to endure it.” So, as you keep talking about your expectation and calling it as if it is DONE, the GRACE to manifest it is RELEASED! So your ELEVATION IS ACTUALLY IN YOUR MOUTH!
READ AFTERNOON (LUNCHTIME) PRAYERS “SHARP-SHARP”
Faith means to have trust or confidence in something, such as having faith that the sun will rise and set each day! Faith is visualizing the future in the present. It means seeing the future in advance. The world says: “Seeing is believing.” God says the exact opposite: “Believing is seeing.” Faith turns into reality, out of what’s in your imagination! When I started with 50 copies of ODM years ago, I kept saying: “This booklet is in nearly all the nations of the world.” Some friends laughed at me! But today, it has come to pass! That will be your story this year! IGNORE THE “FACTS” ON GROUND AND KEEP CALLING THE THINGS THAT BE NOT AS THOUGH THEY HAVE MANIFESTED!

Keep TALKING AS IF IT IS DONE! Delay must not change your talk! They may laugh at you, but KEEP TALKING! Start now because this is your year! (Pray today’s FASTING PRAYERS on page 64 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” NOW and prepare to be at the TBS WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT). WAR AGAINST HAMAN 15 DAY 13 AND DAY 14 – “THE 2020 ELEVATION TRIGGER: WHAT IS IN YOUR HANDS?!” I was commanded to anoint your feet and hands! I see testimonies flowing like a river this year in Jesus name! Pray now! Be there!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship as led now.

1. In your own words, pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Open your mouth and keep talking now: This is my ELEVATION year and I shall be ELEVATED. My EXPECTATION shall turn to my ELEVATION and I shall TESTIFY! I have the following NEEDS and EXPECTATIONS met already. Thank you Jesus! (Mention them now).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:46am On Jan 25, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HARVEST EATERS; VOMIT MY HARVEST! I SHALL NOT MISS MY SUMMER SEASON!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JUDGES 6: 1-10

Vs. 3 of today’s scripture says: “And so it was, when Israel had sown, that the Midianites came up, and the Amalekites, and the children of the east, even they came up against them.” Did you get that? AFTER GOD’S PEOPLE SOWED, the children of the EAST, the Amalekites and the Midianites (all enemies) came and attacked their HARVEST! Oh! So the ISRAELITES were LABOURING without results! HARVEST TIME was weeping time because NOTHING was seen! Then Vs. 4 says: “And they encamped against them, and destroyed the increase of the earth, till thou come unto Gaza, and left no sustenance for Israel, neither sheep, nor ox, nor ass.” I am so angry at the BASTARD DEVILS! THEY LEFT NO SUBSTANCE FOR ISRAEL despite their intense hard work and that is the story of thousands of users of today’s devotional.

There is more of this story in today’s “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15″ prayers but the Holy Ghost wants you to arise and STOP ALL HARVEST ATTACKERS because their plan is to turn you from HERO TO ZERO! Yes! THEY LEFT no substance for Israel! WICKED HARVEST EATERS MUST DIE in 2020! Harvest eaters only show up when you are expecting results! They are RESULT SPOILERS! They are the powers of NEVER! THEY ARE THE POWERS behind NEARLY but NEVER! THEY ARE DISAPPOINTMENT at the edge of any major breakthrough! Arise today pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15 , never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NÍGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. I am commanded to anoint you feet! ALL HARVEST EATERS will VOMIT YOUR HARVEST (and what was DELAYED shall be VOMITED in this fast and on that night!

PRAY TODAY WAH-15 DAY 15 AND DAY 16 – HARVEST EATERS; VOMIT MY HARVEST! I SHALL NOT MISS MY SUMMER SEASON!
It shall be a night to DISGRACE satanic Midianites and Amalekites – HARVEST EATERS! Sow your: “VOMIT MY HANDS SEED and pray the Psalm that will be sent to you, then bring anything containing your picture to TBS! NEVER, ever, give up! This is your year (Give out more copies or cartons of the booklet and I shall respond to you prophetically via whatsapp or text to +234 903 264 8292 or e-mail: orderodm@gmail.com).

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: When the morning comes…

2. Oh, you satanic Midianites and Amalekites; you have been exposed. LOOSE MY HARVEST from this year; VOMIT MY HARVEST! I MUST see results in 2020. I must sow and reap in all I do in JESUS NAME.
3. Satan, you are a liar, the LAW OF SEEDTIME AND HARVEST should not miss my address this year. I MUST BE ELEVATED by fire name.
4. I refuse to LABOUR in VAIN again! Bitter waters of wasted years, what are you waiting for? Dry up! Dry up, and dry up now in the name of Jesus.
5. I shall not be a SORROW CENTRE, I shall be a HARVEST CENTRE of JOY in 2020 in Jesus name.
6. I shall not miss the World Anointing Night by Your grace, O LORD.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:15am On Jan 26, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: CONDUCT A FUNERAL FOR THE WORD: IMPOSSIBLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: MARK 9: 14-29

Many years ago, precisely, in the early 1950s, many people believed that it was IMPOSSIBLE for any man or woman to run a mile in under four minutes. Athletes (runners) have been trying to break the four-minute barrier since the late 1800s. The world’s top coaches and athletes have been trying to go sub-4:00 for years. They were dedicated and had tried all means to break that IMPOSSIBLE barrier, but the milestone was believed to be unreachable and IMPOSSIBLE because it was generally believed at that time that the human body could not run faster. Then in 1954, Roger Bannister ran the mile in 3 minutes 59.4 seconds. Just because he was able to do it, the word “IMPOSSIBLE” came under attack! A month and a half later, John Landy ran even faster. Then a year later, three more runners broke the 4-minute barrier.

Today high school runners break the barrier routinely, and Hicham El Guerrouj of Morocco holds the record of the world’s fastest mile at 3 minutes and 43.13 seconds, while Sifan Hassan of the Netherlands holds the women’s record, pending ratification, of 4:12.33 by the IAAF. Indeed. NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE and that should be your mindset in 2020! The word “IMPOSSIBLE” is only found in the dictionary of fools. No matter the weight of battle or the ODDS against you, you can become ALL that God wants you to become! NOTHING is impossible (Vs. 23 of today’s scripture)! Your AGE cannot STOP that ELEVATION STORY! Your enemies or HATERS cannot stop you! ONLY YOU Can stop you! Imagine how the world would be if U.S. President John F. Kennedy believed that it was impossible to put a man on the moon. What if Martin Luther King Jr. had believed it was impossible to achieve civil rights in the United States or if Mahatma Gandi had believed it was impossible to overthrow the British occupation of India without violence.

Could Barack Obama have become the first African-American president of the United States if he had thought the quest was impossible? Oh! In 2020, I see you achieving the UNIMAGINABLE which has been written off as IMPOSSIBLE! Napoleon Bonaparte once said: “The word ‘impossible’ is not in my dictionary.” No wonder he conquered and won IMPOSSIBLE battles! The late Robert Schuller opined: “The only place where your dream becomes impossible is in your own thinking.” Did you get that? This French proverb is a bombshell: “To believe a thing is impossible is to make it so.” Take the word ‘IMPOSSIBLE’ to the CEMETERY and bury it forever! Send it on EXILE from the kingdom of your mind! Search for it and take it from your dictionary forever, because I was just told again: This is your year! (Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 70 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet)! Live holy, sow your ELEVATION SEED and declare Vs. 23 daily. This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: My faith looks up…

2. LORD, use my life, family and ministry to show the world that the word “IMPOSSIBLE’ does not exist! Do the impossible and the incredible this
year (Pray it seriously for 3 days and 3 nights)!
3. Declare Vs. 23 again! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE LORD! arise to declare aloud that I SHALL not pray in vain! My ELEVATION will be visible to all.
4. As I pray on the ANOINTING NIGHT (7pm – Friday January 31st) and on the MANNA MOUNTAIN ALTAR – Sunday FEBRUARY 2ND, Sam, do what will make men to declare this year: “THIS CAN ONLY BE GOD.”
5. Pray today’s fasting prayers now.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:33am On Jan 27, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WAR AGAINST TOTAL- PACKAGE STOPPERS! NO BLESSING SHALL HANG!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: PSALM 68:15-31; DANIEL 10: 12-13

Psalm 68: 19 says that the LORD DAILY LOADS YOU WITH BENEFITS! Oh! I love the words: “DAILY” and “LOADS.” “DAILY” means the BENEFITS (which I call your ‘ELEVATION RAIN’) has a PLAN! It could be weekly, monthly or yearly! Yes! He has a perfect plan for this year 2020! However, Satan envies your LOADS OF BENEFITS and he envies THE PLAN! Yes! SATAN ENVIES THE PLAN for your ELEVATION RAINDROPS! That is why he will do all he can to block them from getting to you 100%. Satan does not mind making sure you see some little ELEVATION evidence! He can allow like 10%, 20% 30%, etc, of ALL that YOUR God has sent to you for 2020, but HE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO RECEIVE THE TOTAL PACKAGE! In fact, you can call today and tomorrow’s prayers, “WAR AGAINST TOTAL- PACKAGE STOPPERS!” I decree that ALL that God has destined for you concerning 2020 shall get to your address on schedule in line with his plans. NOTHING SHALL HANG IN THE HEAVENLIES or BE EXCHANGED AGAIN in Jesus name.

Daniel 10:12-13 has an interesting story line: There are forces of darkness standing as Princes of Persia “, to hijack, delay or hinder your 2020 package from locating your address. They want you to pray/fast in vain. When Daniel was praying, God sent His Angel Gabriel to deliver Daniel’s answer and request to him immediately – RIGHT FROM THE FIRST DAY! But the Prince of Persia stood on his way to delay the blessing of DANIEL! And that means DANIEL’S BLESSING WAS HANGING FOR 21 DAYS! But do you know that some people’s blessings hang for 21 years? Some 1 year, 2 years, or even 50 years! ARISE TODAY and tomorrow to bring down every DEMONIC TOLLGATE. My Father God is telling me right now that you will laugh again! He says the HANGING BLESSINGS OF 156,710 ODM users will be released in this fasting programme and at the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT of January 31st! Do all you can to be there and give out copies of this booklet to enable others to participate!
Pray now with “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15”, then never miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT at TBS, Lagos, on January 31st, 7pm. I am commanded to anoint your hands and feet! ALL HANGING BLESSINGS must locate your address in this fasting programme and 2020! Sow your: “MY BLESSING SHALL NOT HANG” SEED and pray the Psalm that will be sent to you, then bring anything containing your picture to TBS! NEVER, ever, give up! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Blessed assurance…

2. Every Prince of Persia assigned to delay my blessings; be destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost today in JESUS name.
3. Any power dragging me away from my angels of blessings, I curse you to die, in JESUS name.
4. I pull down DEMONIC TOLLGATES concerning every month of 2020 in Jesus name. Any power attacking my star, you are a liar, die today in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:11am On Jan 28, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: FIRE ON THE MOUNTAIN! WONDERS OF THE MANTLE!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 KINGS 5: 1-14

Share this with me also: “I have gone to several hospitals due to a chronic cough, but every doctor’s medication proved abortive. However, before BISHOP travelled, he blessed AND ANOINTED A SPECIAL MANTLE FOR PEOPLE TO PRAY WITH AFTER SERVICE. I was HEALED OF A PERSISTENT DRY COUGH FROM PRAYING ON THAT ALTAR AND USING THE MANTLE TO PRAY. From +234-802-318-3817.”Blessed be God for His grace and MERCY on this ODM Vision. The fellowship arm of this booklet is the MANNA PRAYER MOUNTAIN – a place of one-on-one counseling sessions with the Bishop and also a place of prayer, worship and weekly Sunday prophetic visitations. It is over 7 years now. But what the Holy Ghost wants you to know is that THERE ARE DIFFERENT KINDS AND DIFFERENT LEVELS OF ANOINTING! 2020 AGREEMENT PRAYER BULLETS – (VIRTUE) PAGE. PUT YOUR HAND HERE

There is STATIC and MOBILE ANOINTING! The STATIC one is the one that cannot manifest in the ABSENCE of the CARRIER of that anointing! The MOBILE ANOINTING can manifest in the PHYSICAL ABSENCE of the carrier of that anointing! The MOBILE ANOINTING can be STORED in any object and transferred through that medium. The MOBILE ANOINTING IS HIGHER and you must pray to get to that LEVEL with God. CARRIERS of MOBILE ANOINTING are even more POWERFUL in their PHYSICAL ABSENCE! There are pastors that MUST BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT before the GRACE and ANOINTING in them can manifest! There are others whose ABSENCE carry potent POWER and they can store the anointing in oil, clothes, mantles, salt, water, sand, pictures, their chairs, handshakes, footsteps, or any OBJECT. There are sick people that have been placed on my official office seat and they got healed. There are people that stood where I stand to preach on SUNDAYS and their destiny was visited!
Others just come to the MOUNTAIN on Sundays and pray with mantles I have prayed upon and incredible things happen! That is the MOBILE ANOINTING! The SHADOW of Peter was a divine dynamo! That is the MOBILE ANOINTING! When Elisha told Naaman to dip 7 times in River Jordan, that was MOBILE ANOINTING in action! He did not need to go with the General! But the sons of the prophets could not recover the missing AXE-HEAD without ELISHA! They had STATIC anointing! ELISHA got there and just cut a tree to recover it! It was the TREE that carried the MOBILE ANOINTING that was on ELISHA. The AGREEMENT PRAYER PAGE (55) of WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15″ booklet is coated with THE MOBILE ANOINTING! The 52 MANTLES I was told to release this year on the MANNA MOUNTAIN ALTAR are carrying the MOBILE ANOINTING and there shall be UNBELIEVABLE ELEVATION AND MANIFESTATIONS through those mantles whether I lay hands on you or not – even as you PRAY BY FAITH! Use them weekly!
God does not want you to worship any man! He alone must get the glory, so He can use anything at any time under PROPHETIC INSTRUCTIONS! Pray now! Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 74 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” booklet – Sow your ELEVATION SEED and never miss the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT! I am led to anoint your feet and hands that night! This is your year!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. The HARVEST is much! LORD, turn me into a MOBILE ANOINTING CARRIER!
3. Lord, do a thing that will make men to ask: CAN THIS BE TRUE?

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: LORD, SILENCE THE SILENCER THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOB 5: 8-16

Share again with me another wonder work from Jehovah ELEVATION! The God of the IMPOSSIBLE! He is the God that disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise! “Good morning Bishop, I first came across ODM in 2004 through one of my senior officers in Abuja and since then I have not stopped using it. I have participated in almost all the 21-day and 14-day fasting programmes. I have used ODM to build up my faith in God. I have two outstanding testimonies: (1) Some years back in 2006, in one of the daily prayers, there was a prophetic declaration of marriage which the bishop declared, saying “your marriage to your pregnancy and delivery will shock your enemies.”I keyed into the prophecy and personalized it and kept praying. And in 2007, it came to pass! I got married, got pregnant and had a set of twins (girls) in 2008. They are in secondary school now.
2020 AGREEMENT PRAYER BULLETS – (VIRTUE) PAGE. PUT YOUR HAND HERE

Why Tie A Seed To My Elevation Story? 2020 – LEARN FROM THE GREATEST ELEVATION STORY EVER TOLD.
My second testimony is: In 2014, in another set of daily prayers, the bishop I made another declaration concerning the reversal of a policy and increment of salary in an policy and increment of salary in an organization, which I personalized again, because it was something we had been praying for in the organization where I work. I told my boss about it, but he brushed it aside and said: IT CANNOT HAPPEN. But today the two prophecies have come to pass – one in 2017 and the 2nd one happened last month – 2019. Indeed God is great and may He continually continually increase our Bishop in wisdom and in understanding. God bless you and the ODM crew. From sister Dorish Nyananyo(ngo4wealth601@gmail.com).” Thank God on this worldwide vision. I am led to use testimonies in order to provoke your faith in God! HE WILL PROVE YOUR MOCKERS WRONG AND SILENCE THEM FOREVER. Wicked Powers cannot perform their enterprise on you this year: Don’t joke with the DAILY WRITE-UPS! Give out more copies of this booklet this week, because millions still need to be reached!
The God who gave her twins will do more! Ah, just now, I am seeing 5 women using today’s devotional: Two of you had past miscarriages! The LORD says in this fasting programme and before April 25th, your past tears will be wiped away! I see TWINS BEING DEDICATED by this time next year! For the other three women, I see a set of TRIPLETS and then barrenness of 17 years being broken. I also see a marital restoration! Your being a SINGLE MOTHER for years will be over in the shortest possible time! Oh, thank you Jesus! There shall be seven marital connections from today’s devotional. I see 4 men being ELEVATED to positions that will SHOCK them! Please testify when it happens! Oh, don’t miss the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT of January 31st 7pm.

I am commanded to ANOINT YOUR FEET and HANDS that night! Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 85 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet! Live holy. This is your year! sow your ELEVATION SEED and look up to the UNCHANGING CHANGER. This s your year!

2. LORD, SILENCE THE SILENCER this year! Disappoint those who are looking for my shame!
3. Lord, do the impossible and the incredible this year!
4. Lord, arise and close the mouths of those that want to close my mouth!
5. O LORD, move from “IT CANNOT BE DONE” to the miracle of “HOW DID IT HAPPEN?”

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:52am On Jan 30, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THE SAMARIA MIRACLE IS HERE AGAIN!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 KINGS 7: 1-20

From yesterday’s testimony, note that her boss said: “IT CANNOT HAPPEN” in that organization! Hear her again: “In 2014, in another set of daily prayers, the bishop made another declaration concerning the reversal of a policy and increment of salary in an organization, which I personalized again, because it was something we had been praying for in the organization where I work. I told my boss about it, but he brushed it aside and said: IT CANNOT HAPPEN. But today the two prophecies have come to pass — one in 2017 and the 2nd one happened last month – 2019.” Did you get that? Oh! Lord, more of You, less of us! Thank God for His UNCTION to FUNCTION which runs powerfully in this vision! We hear these amazing testimonies every SUNDAY at the Manna Mountain Lagos and at every MONTHLY ANOINTING SERVICE! 2020 AGREEMENT PRAYER BULLETS – (VIRTUE) PAGE. PUT YOUR HAND HERE

Why Tie A Seed To My Elevation Story? 2020 – LEARN FROM THE GREATEST ELEVATION STORY EVER TOLD
In fact, there was a time I missed a flight and could not make the anointing service! I immediately did a recording and sent it through U-TUBE! The testimonies that came from that service are OUTSTANDING! One popular Deacon prayed with the mantle on the ALTAR as directed via the video and got healed instantly from an affliction of many years – IN MY ABSENCE! Wow! I was not even there! A lady’s son was delivered from bitter death in that popular DANGOTE TRUCK- BRT BUS CRASH that shook Lagos! Her son was in that bus, but came out unscathed in the midst of death and blood flowing everywhere! As I was ministering over the recorded video, I was led to mention her case: PRAY THAT YOU DON’T CRY BITTER TEARS and pray that YOU WILL NOT DRINK BITTER WATER! I was not there physically, but the MIRACLE WORKER was there! I have noticed that even though people desire to see the man of God. GREATER TESTIMONIES that are INCREDIBLE always happen when I miss a flight to any service or when I am away writing ODM!

Wow! Just praying on that MANNA MOUNTAIN ALTAR on SUNDAYS provokes a DIVINE EARTHQUAKE! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN GOD IS INVOLVED! He is the RULE-CHANGER and PROTOCOL DESTROYER! He is the GOD that caused the 24-hour miracle of BREAD SURPLUS in SAMARIA! Did the special adviser to the king not die at last? Your God is the God who disgraces the counsel of the wisest of men! In this fasting programme and in 2020, DAILY see the invisible, feel the intangible and believe the impossible because the SAMARIA MIRACLE will be repeated in you! I shall see you at the TBS Lagos on JANUARY 31st 7pm. Then 2 days later, 8am FEBRUARY 2ND, you must pray at the Manna MOUNTAIN altar! These divine instructions will put an ELEVATION SONG in your mouth! Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 85 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 15” booklet! –
Live holy, sow your ELEVATION SEED! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS:Take any song of worship to God as led. Sing ODM Hymns – CLICK HERE

2. God of the SAMARIA MIRACLE, move me from LACK to SURPLUS!
3. Move me from shame to fame!
4. Move me from “IT CANNOT BE DONE” to the miracle of “HOW DID IT HAPPEN?”
5. As I pray on the ANOINTING NIGHT (7pm – Friday January 31″) and on the MANNA MOUNTAIN ALTAR – Sunday FEBRUARY 2ND, 8am, do what will make men to declare this year: “THIS CAN ONLY BE GOD.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Jan 31, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT: DELIVERANCE FROM VISA

BASIC SCRIPTURE: HOSEA 12: 1-14
Share with me: “I am the woman whom the Holy Spirit picked out during Bishop’s ministration at the last JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT SERVICE OF 2019. Those who were there can remember that Bishop suddenly began to call out the cases of people who had been denied visas for more than 4 times. Bishop under the Holy Spirit’s ministration, started rebuking me for changing the name of my son on his international passport. Bishop prayed for me after asking me to repent! Then after prayers, Bishop asked us individually, the countries of denial; I said UK. Bishop now prayed and declared upon everyone that came out due to visa denial, that there would be no more denial. To God be the glory, the VISA doors suddenly began to open! I and my family were not expecting to go to the USA but God made it possible!

Suddenly, a family started the process of inviting my son to the USA through the umbrella of a NASA programme! On the VISA interview day, when it was our turn at the visa section, the consular officer who had initially refused about 4 people’s visas before my son’s turn, SUDDENLY started laughing when she looked through my son’s name. We were initially scared because his real name was what we now used! But God touched the consular officer’s heart and she was so favourable to us. After my son’s visa was granted every other visa from the group was denied. God gave gave us special favour! God of ODM has done it. Bishop cancelled visa denials at the LAST (2019) JANUARY WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT SERVICE at the TBS and it happened exactly like that. To God be the glory! That was STORY to GLORY for my family! My son was granted a visa after several denials! From Sis Blessing (+234 802-3663-895).” Glory! Glory! Glory!
Thank you, LORD JESUS! We vow to give You ALL the glory in 2020! More of You, less of me or my flesh! Be at the WORLD ANOINTING ELEVATION NIGHT SERVICE today! Note that God can allow a denial of something because He has A BIGGER PLAN! Note also that SHE CHANGED the name of her son after several denials! That was ISHMAEL – personal effort (SHORTCUT) and yet she got the same visa door opened with the real name! AVOID ISHMAELS (shortcuts) this year! Avoid SHORTCUTS this year! Your OWN is your OWN! Delay is not a denial! She was at the TBS and connected to her prophet – THE PROPHETIC ANOINTING! Hosea 12:14 says: “And by a prophet the LORD brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.” The LORD shall call out your case and your NEW ELEVATION will BEGIN as I anoint your feet and hands as commanded by my Father God TONIGHT! There shall be NO viewing centers, so be there LIVE! I see 9 special VISA cases that will be settled tonight! I see 121, 048 healings!

I see EVIL foundations being UPROOTED and I see academic ELEVATION/OPEN DOORS for children! I see lots of WOMBS for babies being OPENED tonight! I see weddings and marital connections that cannot be explained! Oh, TONIGHT from 7pm will be unforgettable! Still sow your ELEVATION SEED today and Pray today’s fasting prayers on page 90 of “WAR AGAINST HAMAN-15” booklet)! Avoid hurry/shortcuts and never miss the WORLD ANOINTING NIGHT today! Mercy Chinwo, Kunle Ajayi will be the guest music ministers! Lots of Prayer/Word Ministers! Your hands/feet will be anointed tonight as I was commanded! This is your year!

1. Pray about today’s word as it has touched you.
2. REPENT from any SHORTCUT that you have created in your past!
3. LORD, Single Me Out For Special Favour And Elevation this night and this year in Jesus name.
Related

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 2:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: QUE SERA SERA

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 KINGS 4: 18-37

QUE SERA SERA – This is either Portuguese or Spanish for what will be, will be.” This is something you say when you are stuck in a hopelessly unchangeable situation, but have come to accept or even embrace the unchangeability of it all. This is similar to the phrase “it is what it is.” This means sometimes that whatever is meant or predestined to happen will happen; there is no use in regretting or resisting what one cannot control. If you can CONTROL everything, then you have become the next “JEHOVAH GOD’ and of course you know the real and ONLY Jehovah God will whip you into awesome submission because He is a JEALOUS God! Truth is that if something is meant to happen, you cannot stop it from happening; if you stopped it, then it was never destined to happen! You cannot always foretell the future, because even God does not show you ALL THINGS ALL THE TIME! No wonder 2 KINGS 4: 27 says: “… Gehazi drew near to thrust her away: but the man of God said, ‘Let her alone, for her soul is troubled within her, and Jehovah has hidden it from me, and has not told me…”

Did you get that? “Jehovah has hidden it from me and has not told me. God hid the death of that child from Elisha! It could have been avoidable if God had shown him, but God cannot show you everything always! That is why you must trust God for EVERTHING – day by day! When events you cannot explain happen! It is painful but know that ALL THINGS WILL YOU AT LAST! Indeed, there are things you cannot change and there are things you can change but most times we create our own heartbreaks through expectations.

We know everything happens for a reason, but sometimes we just want to Deuteronomy 29: 29 talks about (the unknown things)! They belong to things you cannot control! Deuteronomy 29: 29 talk about the SECRET THINGS (the unknown things). They belong to God! Stop stressing the, “IT COULD HAVE BEEN.” If it should have been, it would have been! Don’t rush anything. When the time is ripe, it will happen! Don’t regret anything! Everything happens for a reason! Sometimes all you can do is not to think, worry, take an action or get obsessed, etc. Sometimes all you can do is to just breathe and have
faith that everything will work out for your good. In 2020, go with the flow! Force NOTHING! LET IT HAPPEN OR NOT HAPPEN… TRUSTING THAT whichever way it goes, it is for your best tomorrow!

Yes! QUE SERA SERA! Hold on and hold out! For your MONDAY PRAYERS TO BEGIN EVERY WEEK,

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Repent from how you have allowed WORRY and ANXIETY to swallow up your heart in the past!
3. Repent from trying to FIGURE OUT every event with your head! Pray about today!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2020
OUR DAILY MANNA

TOPIC: GOD WILL NOT NEGOTIATE WITH THEM THIS YEAR!

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 3: 11-15,
ISAIAH 59: 7-19

Understand that the present day snake is the falling, depraved and cursed snake and it is different from the snake that spoke with Eve! The snake that tempted Eve was gorgeous, beautiful, adorned with many colours. Oh! The Jewish Torah says it was a GLITTERING SNAKE full of many changeable colours like that of a Chameleon. The serpent was not crawling before, it had legs and it was blessed like every other creature God created. (Genesis 1:31). Wow! It was not harmful like today's snakes. That was why Eve could "flow" with it and got carried away until she was enticed by its words. BUT THE SERPENT MADE A FATAL MISTAKE! Ah! Your enemies shall make a fatal mistake that will ELEVATE and announce you in this year 2020! What was the mistake of the serpent? The serpent allowed himself to be used against the image of God! Does it surprise you that God questioned Adam and Eve but didn't ask the serpent anything? After addressing Adam and Eve, God just took on the serpent and began to curse it without negotiation! That means God can never negotiate with anything or anybody that is being used to frustrate you. Yes! GOD WILL NOT NEGOTIATE WITH YOUR ENEMIES THIS YEAR and MERCY WILL ELUDE them! Hear thus: " And the Lord God said unto the serpent, 'Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life." Wow! That shall be the story and end of every unrepentant enemy of your destiny. Jehovah shall visit them and suddenly rain CURSES upon them! It was this curse of Genesis 3:14 that brought down, humiliated and limited the serpent. Oh! When that curse was released by God, the serpent lost its legs, dust became it's food and mankind became it's enemy. I am led to prophesy to you again today: " Any man or woman that hates you shall come down and disgrace shall envelop them in this year 2020. Ah! Because of you, an enemy shall crawl by fire! Yes! Those that hate your career, business, children, ministry, etc, and are working hard for your downfall shall eat dust and dry up in 2020 in Jesus name. To negotiate with your enemies is suicidal because the word 'PITY' is not in their dictionary! Oh! I love Isaiah 59:19, "So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory form the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him." Glory to God! The Spirit of the LORD will LIFT A STANDARD AGAINST your haters this year! That standard is labeled: NO NEGOTIATION THIS YEAR! Make up your mind this year to fight that enemy to a standstill. Declare, "OPERATION NO NEGOTIATION" to every determined enemy! You are more than a conqueror, and this is your year! Amen!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of victory no.
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led now.
2. Abba Father! My enemies must make a FATAL MISTAKE this year!
3. I declare 'OPERATION NO MERCY, NO NEGOTIATION' to every enemy of my 2020 glory now in Jesus name.
4. O you enemies of my destiny, you hall not fulfill your mission in my life in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 3:26am On Feb 03, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY PUSHED HIM TO THE BAR! – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: John 13: 20-38

Imagine this: A visitor walks into a church and sits down in a pew, only to be told by another member: “Oh, that’s my seat.” What do you think will happen? That new “member” may NEVER return again. Also consider this scenario: A phone rings during church service by accident during prayers. The Pastor scolded the phone owner. The worshipers admonished him after prayers for interrupting. His wife kept on nagging him on his carelessness all the way home. His co-vineyard workers shook their heads in disgust.
You could see the shame, embarrassment and humiliation on his face. He never stepped foot in the church again. That evening, he went to a bar. He was still nervous and trembling.
He spilled his drink on the table, the bottle fell by accident and it splashed on some people. Those it touched rushed towards him. He closed his eyes expecting the bashing of words or slaps. Instead they cared to know if he didn’t get a cut from the broken bottle. The waiter apologized and gave him a napkin to clean himself. The janitor cleaned the floor. The female manager offered him a complimentary drink. She also gave him a huge hug and a peck while saying, “Don’t worry man. Who doesn’t make mistakes?” He has not stopped going to that bar since then. HOW CAN THERE BE MORE LOVE IN THE WORLD THAN IN THE CHURCH? Amazing! The Holy Ghost lesson is that in this year 2020, let your lifestyle and attitude draw men to Christ! Do you know that many believers’ lifestyle PUSH PEOPLE AWAY from Christ and finally to HELL? Make a difference by how you treat people especially when they don’t fit into your doctrines. Stop acting like a bureaucrat and insisting that people obey the law by the letter!

By doing this, the church, which is a mother, turns into a mother-in-law for many people. Please always make people feel that the Church is a mother, not a mother-in-law! (By the way, not all mother-in-laws are partial in their love). Stop any HOLIER-THAN-THOU attitude! It has scared many from THE MASTER! Listen to John 13:35 : “By this shall all men know that ye are My disciples, if ye have love one to another.” BY THIS SHALL ALL MEN KNOW! It is BY LOVE not by laws! Use this year to show love without LIMITS and let nothing you do drive men from the Savior of their souls! Stay with God! Walk with God! Move at His pace! Even when the storms seem to rage, don’t panic! Get a word from God before any action! Never move until He moves! Never rest until He rests! Let your hands be in His hands! You will excel!

2. They pushed him to the bar! REPENT from any lifestyle that acts as a MINUS to the kingdom of God. Decree that your life and ministry will not become TOLLGATES to the kingdom.
3. Lord, USE ME! Make me a bridge to CONNECT MEN to You in all i do this year in Jesus name.
4. I refuse to be a WALL that separates men or women from the kingdom
5. LORD, shake away anything that BLOCKS my light from shining Your LOVE to the world. LORD, take away anything that brings SHAME to You THROUGH my life and ministry. Pray about today!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:31am On Feb 04, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THEY PUSHED HIM TO THE BAR – 2!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: 2 CORINTHIANS 2: 1-11

Remember yesterday’s devotional story of the man who was shown
more love in the BEER PALOUR than the church which is supposed to
be the HOLY GHOST PALOUR! And he never returned to that church!
SHAME! 2 Corinthians 2:8 says: “Wherefore I beseech you that ye would confirm your love toward Him.” Note the word: “CONFIRM.” That’s what the LORD wants you to do daily! Yes, you tell the world you love God and you love men, but the HOLY GHOST wants you to CONFIRM that love DAILY! It is by this LOVE that the world will know in 2020 that indeed, you are the “little JESUS” in your community! LOVE AND KINDNESS are the greatest evangelism tools! Giving out ODM to your neighbours should be because YOU LOVE THEM AND WANT THEIR SOULS encouraged/edified!

Don’t allow your life to drive people from CHRIST this year! See 2 Corinthians 2: 11 – “Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.” If you fail to WALK IN LOVE, SATAN will TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU in 2020! Each time you step out of LOVE, Satan steps in to gain advantage because he knows that WE ONLY WIN OVER HIM AT THE BATTLEFIELD OF LOVE! Dear Pastor or church elder, please conduct SHORT but POWERFUL services rather than LONG, TEDIOUS and CONFERENCE- LIKE services! Long services scare people away from church and Christ! Many people have been pushed from churches into nightclubs! Many have been pushed from Christ to Islam or some OCCULTIC group where they are promised FALSE LOVE AND PROTECTION! Our doctrines have SAINTS into SINNERS and our JUDGMENTAL POSTURE have turned many into CONDEMNATION traps! Love the divorcees but hate divorce! Love those who do not cover their hair to church, but show them gently how to dress!

Love the poor! Don’t make them feel that church is a place for donations, the rich or for money bags! Instead, show them the path of hard work and sowing to provoke their harvest of MORE than ENOUGH! Stop giving special attention to the rich! Treat all as EQUAL because someday, you will know that the grave is a leveler! If you cannot be a bridge to connect people to THE LORD, then do not be a wall to separate them from HIM. If you cannot be a light to brighten people’s good deeds, then do not be darkness covering their efforts. If you cannot be water to help people’s crops to grow, then do not be a pest destroying their crops. If you cannot be a vaccine to give life, then do not be a virus to terminate it! INSPIRE SOMEONE EVERYDAY! Invite them to Christ through your love, kindness and smiles!

GIVE THEM OUR DAILY MANNA often! 52 PROPHETIC MANTLES IN ACTION! One special mantle for each Sunday. 52 weeks in a year! The Lord gave me a command to release 52 Mantles this year (every week). To be prayed on the ALTAR of the MANNA MOUNTAIN LAGOS. Testimonies are rolling in! Don’t miss any! This is your year!

PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led. ODM Hymns Songs For Champions

2. They pushed him to the bar! REPENT from any lifestyle that
acts as a MINUS to the kingdom of God. Decree that your life and ministry will not become TOLLGATES to the kingdom.
3. I refuse to be to be a WALL that separates men or women from the Kingdom!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:12am On Feb 05, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: HAKUNA MATATA!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: JOSHUA 1: 1-9

Hakuna matata roughly translates to “there are no troubles in Swahili language. The phrase was popularized in English by the 1994 Disney movie ‘The Lion King, where it’s translated as “no worries.” It has a connotation of not worrying about things outside a person’s control. The characters in that film were trying to convince the young lion king that the past is the past and nothing good can come from it by dwelling on it. You can’t change it and most of the time, it just hurts you anyway. It is best to ignore the past and move on AFTER LEARNING FROM IT. Yes! I believe too that the phrase: DON’T WORRY – HAKUNA MATATA is in the Bible! In fact, this devotional is built daily around the philosophy of “STOP THE WORRY!

ALL YOU CAN DO IS ALL YOU CAN DO AND WHAT YOU CAN DO IS ENOUGH FOR GOD!” How do you fathom delivering all of God’s people from Egypt, the Commandments, and the crossing of the Red Sea? It seemed awfully intimidating to Joshua. So, what is
the secret of “moving on in High Water? Is it Hakuna Matata? I don’t rightly know, but I believe God’s Word has some advice for us concerning how to move forward when the obstacles of life seem insurmountable! Two Of of “HAKUNA MATATA” are found in Joshua 1: 7-9 – A. Be Courageous as well as Strong! B. DO NOT ALLOW THE BIBLE TO DEPART from your eyes – meditate daily on it! It will give you HOPE and COURAGE which paralyzes WORRY! Joshua 1: 8 – “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night…”

Hear Catherine Pulsifer: “The only thing you will ever accomplish by worrying is to elevate your stress levels.” Leo Buscaglia opined: Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.” What’s the use of worrying? You are more than a LION KING! You are the KING’S KID! Your Father knows and sees all things before they happen to you! So pack up your troubles in your old kit-bag, and smile, smile, smile while you sing daily, “HAKUNA MATATA!

52 PROPHETIC MANTLES-IN-ACTION! One special mantle for each Sunday. 52 weeks in a year! The Lord gave me a command to release 52 Mantles this year (every week). To be prayed on the ALTAR of the MANNA MOUNTAIN LAGOS. Testimonies are rolling in! Don’t miss any! This is your year!

1. In your own words, pray over today’s word as led now.
2. HAKUNA MATATA! I repent from worrying over issues that have not changed or that I CANNOT CHANGE.
3. HAKUNA MATATA! I choose to be happy by force! The joy of the LORD is my strength!
4. Joshua 1: 8 – Lord, turn me into Your SHOWROOM OF PEACE as I spend time with Your WORD this year!
5. HAKUNA MATATA! Satan, you are a liar! All will be well with me! I shall be ELEVATED by my God this year! I refuse to cry over what I cannot change. I know my Father God is working all out and it will be beautiful IN HIS TIME! Pray about today seriously now! USE THE PAGES 7-9 PRAYERS.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:13am On Feb 06, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WORKING THE DREAM – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 47:13-26

The earth in which we live today was a dream in God’s heart. But God did not stop at the stage of dreaming, He worked out His dream. This devotional book in your hands was a dream that was like a baby downloaded into my spirit by the Holy Ghost many years ago, but it is now a reality because I worked it out. Everything you see today, be it scientific inventions, technological inventions and innovations, data tech, manufacturing, medical discoveries etc, were all dreams which became a reality because a certain force of action was applied to it. Walt Disney wrote: All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” Yes, no dream becomes a reality without commensurate effort, resources and time put into it.

Any dream, any venture, any goal, any vision and any calling you don’t dedicate your life and time to will eventually die. It is better not to dream or have a dream than to have an aborted, impotent and dead dream! And what the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today’s devotional is that whether it is a God- given dream or your personal dream, in this Divine Elevation Year, you must discipline yourself to work it out because your elevation is tied to it. It was Colin well who said: “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic: it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” God is not a waster of divine resources and does not permit any of His children to waste divine resources. Salvation is a free gift but it is given out, and if you don’t work it out, you will shamefully lose it (Philippians 2:12). This New Year 2020 is God’s gift to you which you must harness to the best of your ability. What is your 2020 dream? You must make it plain and start working it out. You once dreamt of getting married and having your own family; now you are married, but you must work out your marriage if it must stand the test of time. You had a dream of a better job and now the job is in your hands, but you’ve got to put in your best to stay on the job.

Oh! Your dream business and career is now on course, thank God! But you have serious work to do in maintaining the status quo, else, bankruptcy is inevitable. Phillip Sweet penned: “Stay true to yourself, yet always be open to learn. Work hard, and never give up on your dreams, even when nobody else believes they can come true but you. These are not cliches but real tools you need no matter what you do in life to stay focused on your path.” One of the outstanding qualities of Joseph was that he believed the dream he saw. And despite all ODDS, he was positive and focused on his dream. Genesis 42:9 reveals: “And Joseph remembered the dreams which he dreamed…” Oh! HE HELD TIGHT TO THE DREAM! He refused the words: GIVING UP; QUITTING! Those words were his arch enemies! Oh! If you FOCUS on your FOCUS, the world will make you THEIR FOCUS! Keep seeing where you are going! WORK OUT THE DREAM! Your prayers will not be in vain this year because YOU WILL ELEVATION HOUR!

1. In your own words, pray about today’s word as you are led now
2. Bind the spirit of fear of failure now. Receive GRACE TO FOCUS ON
YOUR FOCUS!
3. Satan, you are a liar: my dream(s) must come true this year in Jesus name. (Pray it seriously).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:50am On Feb 07, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WORKING THE DREAM - 2

BASIC SCRIPTURE: GENESIS 47: 13-26

Today’s scripture Vs. 13-16 says: “And there was no bread in all the land: for the famine was very sore, so that the land of Egypt and all the land of Canaan fainted by reason of the famine. And Joseph gathered up all the money that was found in the land of Egypt, and in the land of Canaan, for the corn which they bought: and Joseph brought the money into Pharaoh’s house.

And when money failed in the land of Egypt, and in the land of Canaan, all the Egyptians came unto Joseph, and said, ‘Give us bread: for why should we die in thy presence? For the money faileth.’ And Joseph said, ‘Give your cattle; and I will give you for your cattle, if money fail.” Wow! The dream which Joseph had many years ago had now become a tangible reality, but he had to device a means to work out the dream.

Yes! The entire world was now bowing down to him, not only the eleven stars (his brothers). Oh! He was now on the throne, full of power, honour and dignity, but he had to strategize, plan and execute a seven-year project of taking the world through a successful famine and in doing that, increase the GDP of Egypt and better the lives of the people after the famine season.

Yes! Joseph succeeded in his task through a well-articulated plan and you must do likewise this year. An African proverb says: “For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today.” Many great dreams have suffered premature death due to lack or absence of an execution plan. It is commonly said that if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. “One way to work out your dream is by drawing out an action plan that is realistic, and dedicate yourself and time to it, with unwavering commitment.

By November last year, the ACTION PLAN of ODM for 2020 had been concluded! And by February ending, the action plan for 2021 “WAR AGAINST HAMAN – 16” would have been received from my FATHER GOD AND THE WORK of writing it STARTS! No wonder Peter F. Drucker wrote: Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes, but no plans. In this year 2020, you must learn to do things differently.

A dream without a plan is an illusion! Napoleon Hill said: “Plan your work and work your plan. Hear Mia Hamm: “The backbone of success is hard work, determination, good planning, and perseverance.” Then Earl Nightingale penned: “All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination.” Don’t begin anything without a plan, no matter how small. Don’t enter into 2020 without a plan. Jesus said: “But don’t begin until you count the cost. For who would begin construction of a building without first calculating the cost to see if there is enough money to finish it?” (NLT, Luke 14:28).

Dream and dream big this year! Plan and plan big! Think and think big! Plan as if Jesus is coming in the next hundred years, but live your life as if He is coming the next minute. I see your GREAT ELEVATION this year! Be determined, hold on and move on with a plan! (Give out these ODM copies this week).

ODM PRAYER POINTS

Take Song 3: Blessed assurance…

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray as you are led now.
2. LORD, baptize me with WISDOM to work my dream(s) this year in
Jesus name. O God, I command the ministry of dream killers to expire now by fire (Pray it seriously for 5 days)!
3. Pray about today now as you are led.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:28am On Feb 08, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: SEE WHAT GOD SEES!

BASIC SCRIPTURE: ISAIAH 60: 1-8

Welcome to today’s devotional! We begin with the words of Joel
Osteen: “Everything about your God is big, but if you think small, believe small and feel small, your thinking will keep you from every big thing that God has in store for you.” If you are going to receive and enjoy the great things that God has for you in this divine ELEVATION YEAR, you have to ensure that your mindset is not an obstacle. If you cannot see yourself live that life of greatness and glory, God will never be able to bring you into that greatness and glory that He has destined for you. Look at the command in today’s scripture Vs. 1: “Arise; shine for your light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon you.” Note! It did not say THE GLORY WILL RISE UPON YOU! It says: THE GLORY IS RISEN UPON YOU! It is DONE! It is there! It is the reality!
Yes! THE GLORY IS RISEN UPON YOU WHETHER YOU SEE IT OR NOT! THE GLORY IS RISEN UPON YOU WHETHER YOU FEEL IT OR NOT!

Daily as you go out this year, with the eyes of your spirit, you must see the glory of the LORD which is risen upon you and not the arrows of darkness which the enemy is throwing against you! Stop seeing what the devil is doing! Start seeing what God is doing, has done or going to do by Your eyes of faith! The devil’s worst strategy for keeping you small and in a small place is that he keeps your thinking “GLUED” to and negative things! Those small things that the devil uses to keep you down and far below what God has for you include disappointments and discouragement, DELAYS, minor setbacks, what people are saying about you, etc. It’s time to SEE THE GLORY OF THE LORD BY FAITH! Yes! YOU ARE FULL OF GLORY! SAY SO EVERYDAY! See your great elevation testimonies! The word, “Arise” means, to “TURN YOUR FACE” just as Moses turned his face to see the Burning Bush!

Arise, TURN YOUR FACE from gloom, delay, depression, anxiety, failures of 2019, and people’s negative opinions about your life or ministry! In this year 2020, be positive. See what God sees and says about you. Talk about it, Pray about it and WAIT to see it come true! I prophesy: Heaven shall announce you this year and you MUST possess your possessions because your God CANNOT LIE! Hold on and hold out! I hear the sound of an ELEVATION GOOD NEWS bearing your name! Amen and amen! 52 PROPHETIC MANTLES-IN- ACTION! One special mantle for each Sunday. The Lord gave me a command to release 52 Mantles this year (every week). To be prayed on the ALTAR of the MANNA MOUNTAIN LAGOS. Testimonies are rolling in! Don’t miss praying with them! This is your year!

1. Thank God for today’s word and pray generally as you are led.
2. LORD, I break away from the limitations of the past. I refuse to
see what the devil is doing and I scatter his plans now in Jesus name.
3. LORD, open my eyes to see what you are seeing concerning my
ad ministry this year in Jesus name.
4. You powers disqualifying me from big things, be cut off from my life now in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today seriously as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: DELAYED FOR 12 HOURS: CATCH THE LITTLE FOXES

BASIC SCRIPTURE: SONGS OF SOLOMON 2: 15; PROVERBS 26: 10-17

An Air India flight was scheduled on a Sunday morning to fly from the central city of Hyderabad to Visakhapatnam, on India’s East Coast. The domestic flight was to cover a distance of around 315 miles, a journey that was to be undertaken in about an hour. The pilot, crew and passengers were prepared for FlightA1-952 which was due to take off as early as 6.10a.m. In fact, the passengers were all already on board, the pilot and crew were ready to take off. Suddenly the unexpected was discovered. Vigilant staff spotted a rat in the cabin! The pilot announced to the passengers that the plane could no longer take off as scheduled because of a little bitch. All the passengers were told to disembark from the aircraft. Pest control unit was called in to look for the rat and intercept it, so a rat race began.
The rat was eventually located and trapped; the plane was fumigated thereafter ready for its flight. However, before all that could be done, about 12 whole hours had gone. The flight which was scheduled to depart at 6.10am did not leave the airport until 5.30pm. The delay of the flight was more 10 times longer have taken them to make that journey. According to aviation news site, SIMPLY FLYING, the presence of rats on flights is a relatively common reason for flight delays due to the fear that they may chew and destroy wires on the plane. Similar incidents have occurred on planes from Alaska Airlines, Air Berlin and Air Canada. That rat incident was the second time within months that Air India was faced with delays caused by animals. Sometime in September 2019, an Air India flight was delayed for 2 hours after a swarm of bees settled on the cockpit window, obscuring might vision and attacking staff who tried to remove them. The flight which was from Kolkata in India’s North East to Agartala on the border, had 136 passengers on board.

The Holy Ghost wants you to know that God created you, and indeed everyone else to make progress in life but sometimes there are factors that put spanners in that wheel of progress. Imagine a little rat stopping a big aircraft for 12 hours! King Solomon in today’s scripture calls them, “THE LITTLE FOXES THAT SPOIL THE VINES.” These “little foxes” like the rats and bees in today’s story specialize in spoiling our “vines.” Your VINE is your FRUITFULNESS, ELEVATION and RESULT PACKAGE! Even sleep, as sweet as it is, can be a little fox stopping your progress when you love too much of it. Laziness is the next-of-kin to sleep. Hear what King Solomon says about both, “As the door turneth upon the hinges, so doth the slothful (lazy) upon his bed” (Proverbs 26:14). What about procrastination? This is like their cousin. An old proverb says, Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.” Charles Dickens says, “Procrastination is the thief of time.” It is a little fox that you must deal with now. The list of little foxes are almost endless but let me mention their big brother called, MR. EXCUSES.
You see that in Verse 13 of Proverbs 26. Mr. Excuse will always give you a reason why you cannot and shouldn’t do certain things. I used to have someone very close to me. He is a specialist in excuses. Please don’t be like that this year. There is always a way round every obstacle: Never allow “little foxes to truncate your way to the top! Be vigilant! Hold on and look up to your God! This is your year! Amen!

1. Pray on today’s word as it has touched you.
2. Repent from any SECRET SIN or HABIT that can DELAY or destroy ELEVATION STORY!
3. Pray about today as led now.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:40am On Feb 10, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: WAR AGAINST SATANIC DREAMS AND CALENDARS

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 40: 1-22

Welcome to another day in the presence of the King of kings. Someone came to me a few years ago and told me the story of a pastor’s wife who was running to and fro because of a dream she had. As the story went, the pastor’s wife went to bed like every other person would do hoping to have a peaceful sleep and sweet dreams. However, that was not the case that night. As she lay on her bed, she fell into a deep sleep and came face to face with a grave. To her utter amazement, an old woman emerged from the grave and told her words that were difficult for her to take. The old woman said to her, Starting from now, you have ten more years to live.” She woke up from that dream but didn’t attach too much importance to the words of that old woman. Three years then went by. She slept and had that same dream again.

This time around, she saw the same old woman. This old woman came with the same narrative but put the words like this, “Remember three years have gone by, you now have seven more years to live.” The woman was rattled! She now realized that she had an issue in her hands to deal with. She realized that there were some people somewhere who had placed a satanic calendar on her life. This prompted her to begin to look for solutions. In today’s scripture, Pharaoh’s chief butler and chief baker dreamt on the same night. Their destinies from that moment were tied to those dreams. While the chief butler was restored back to his position by Pharaoh, the chief baker was hanged(Verses 21-22). Guess what? The baker had three days to do something about that negative dream/calendar, but he did nothing about it and he lost his life. Probably if he had asked Joseph to join him in prayers, that dream would have been nullified.

Look at King Hezekiah! He heard a negative prophecy from a reputable prophet, but he turned his face against the wall, prayed and nullified it (Isaiah 38:1-5). The truth is,there are many people like the woman in today’s story who have had or keep having bad dreams. I command those negative dreams to die now in Jesus name. There are yet others whose lives are under the monitor of SATANIC CALENDARS. There are people who think they have the power to determine when you should marry, have children, get a job/promotion or have a breakthrough in life, etc. They are liars because your times and seasons are in God’s hands. I command today that every satanic calendar monitoring your life and progress, must catch fire and burn to ashes now in Jesus name!

Pray seriously now! Stay with God! Walk with God! Move at His pace! Even when the storms seem to rage, don’t panic! Get a word from God before any action! Never move until He moves! Never rest until He rests! Let your hands be in His hands! You will excel!

PRAYER POINTS: Take your best song of worship to God now. ODM Hymns Worship And Praise Songs

1. Pray on today’s word as led now.
2. Oh, you SATANIC CALENDARS; CATCH FIRE in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 7 days).
3. Oh, you SATANIC CALENDARS; BE NULLIFIED NOW in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 7 days).
4. Oh, you SATANIC CALENDARS; the BLOOD of Jesus Christ, CANCELS YOU NOW in Jesus name (Pray it seriously for 7 days).
5. Oh, you SATANIC CALENDARS; BE REPLACED now by the CALENDAR of my God. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: THIS 21ST CENTURY WITCHCRAFT

BASIC SCRIPTURES: GENESIS 39: 7-14; JAMES 4: 11

A wise man once said: “If you must hate people, hate them alone. Don’t recruit people to hate them with you. That’s Witchcraft!” Get an imaginary description of what happens in witchcraft covens: A member brings the issue of someone that offended him/her and then proceeds to solicit for others to join their hands and powers together to kill the person without any investigation to confirm the veracity of the claim, they proceed to terminate and kill the person using mystical powers. This is a vivid illustration of what witchcraft is all about especially in the African setup. The summary of what happens in witches covens is Just mobilizing others to hate someone that you hate!
This was what Mrs Potiphar did in Genesis 39! Vs 13-14 says: And it came to pass, when she saw that he had left his garment in her hand, and was fled forth, that she called unto the men of her house, and spake unto them, saying, “See, he (her husband) hath brought in a Hebrew unto us to mock us; he came in unto me to lie with me, and I cried with a loud voice.” LIE! LIE! LIE!!! She lied against Joseph! But note the words: She called unto the men of her house. Instead of fighting Joseph alone, she recruited others to join her! This is PURE “WITCHCRAFT” and you must avoid it! Stop gossiping about others! Stop announcing their faults! If you cannot say anything great about anybody in their absence, JUST ENDURE and KEEP SILENT! As for you, no matter what you hear about others, you must never look at people through other people’s lens. STOP JUDGING PEOPLE BASED ON WHAT YOU WERE TOLD ABOUT THEM! Find out yourself (Our 2nd scripture)! Yes! Avoid jumping to hasty conclusions because of what others are saying about someone else.

What people say about others, says a lot about them. I am repeating this more directly: The things you say about others, says a lot about you! I can tell a lot about a person by what they choose to see about others. I have been BORN AGAIN FOR ABOUT 45 YEARS! And I have come to notice that Character assassination is a destructive phenomenon that is found everywhere in the Body of Christ. You find it in families, churches, organizations, work places, etc. The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines it as the slandering of a person usually with the intention of destroying public confidence in that person. Wow! There are some people that will just HATE YOU for NO REASON! Your appearance, your spirit, YOUR LIGHT or anything about you will always irritate their DARKNESS!
Once they realize that hating you isn’t working, they start telling and spreading lies about you. People are assassinated once but Character Assassination kills daily!

Someone once said, “A friend of my enemy is my enemy. That may not be true always! You need discernment to know who is your enemy! But always know this: One of the things that hinders us from living a fulfilling inclusive life is bringing past bias and sentiments into present relationships. A friend of your enemy is not necessarily your enemy; God can use your enemy’s friend to bless you! Pray now!

2. Pray about the DON TS above now as led.
3. Repent from any area in which you have been wrong! Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Oct 07, 2020
Our Daily Manna

TOPIC: A BOX OF BISCUITS SAVED HIS MOTHER – 1

BASIC SCRIPTURE: PROVERBS 19: 11- 21

A young man’s mother was hospitalized. She was placed in intensive care. A few days later, the doctors told him that her condition was desperate; she could expire at any time. He left the hospital helpless. On his way back to visit his mother, he stopped at a gas station. While waiting for the attendant to fill his tank, he noticed a lady begging with her two children all dressed in rags. They were really hungry. He thought: “Who will help them in these circumstances?”

Then he went into the store. He bought a box of ordinary biscuits that cost nothing at all, opened the box for them and continued his way to the hospital. When he entered the intensive care unit, his mother was no longer there. He dropped what was in his hands, and rushed to ask the nurse, Where is she? She said: “She suddenly got better, so we moved her to the next room.” He went to his mother, greeted her and asked her what had happened. She said she saw as she was unconscious, a lady in a scruffy outfit and her two children with their hands stretched out to heaven praying for her.”

Oh my God! The young man stood in amazement. He learnt the power of compassion! And he also discovered that God does not joke with the good we do. Just because he helped two suffering souls, his dying mother was spared! Giving alms stops calamities and breaks delay! No wonder Prov. 19:17 says: “He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will He pay him again. Can you get that? EACH TIME YOU GIVE TO THE POOR PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY), YOU ARE LENDING TO GOD AND GOD BECOMES A “BORROWER.” Wow! How can the POSSESSOR OF THE HEAVENS AND EARTH BORROW FROM YOU? This is a mystery! Each time you give to the POOR God OWES YOU something! Oh, this is really deep!

That means one of the fastest ways to possess your possessions or locate your breakthrough is simply by choosing a needy person to help. It could be spiritual, emotional, financial or material poverty they are experiencing! When you have pity and help someone, open to Proverbs 19: 17 and REMIND GOD that He is OWING YOU! Glory to God forever! Helping the needy can provoke healing, marital connections, break stagnation, provoke promotion, lead to ministry growth, business expansion and career increase! Helping the needy can lead to LONG LIFE and can avert premature death or BAD NEWS! Just a box of biscuits saved a life.

Make GIVING OUT MORE COPIES OF ODM as your first act of generosity, your act of charity, or almsgiving this week. This is because the GREATEST POVERTY IS THE POVERTY OF THE SPIRIT/SOUL… (continues tomorrow). SHARE TODAY’S WORD WITH A FRIEND or FAMIILY! Get them an ODM COPY!

PRAYER POINTS Take any song of worship as led.

2. As 2020 ends, receive grace to help the needy! The greatest
need is the soul.
Receive grace to give out ODM copies.
3. Receive grace to LEND to the LORD by helping the poor.
4. Pray about today now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.