Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80448 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On Feb 15, 2017
TOPIC: THAT DREAM CAN BE LOST!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 KINGS 3: 16-28
1 CORINTHIANS 9:27
The top is a delicate place to be, but that is everyone's goal. There is plenty of room at the top, but not enough room to sit down. This is 2017! History is filled with examples of people who were rich, but became poor. There were people who were winners, but became losers. Yes, they were relaxed and forgot that success is more difficult to manage than failure. Be reminded that when Noah had a vision, he built an ark; when he lost his vision, he got drunk. When Elijah had a vision, he could pray down fire from heaven; but when he lost that vision, he ran from Jezebel. When David had a vision, he conquered Goliath but when he lost his vision, he could not conquer alcohol. When Samson had a vision, he could kill lions and demolish city gates, but when he lost his vision, he couldn't win over Delilah. Oh, when Solomon had a vision, he was the wisest man in the world; when he lost his dream, he bowed to the idol called "woman." When King Saul had a vision, he could conquer kings; but when he lost his dream, he could not conquer his own jealousy. Ah, refuse to be relaxed with your present or past victories. Can you see greater heights ahead in this New Year? Deal with your body/laziness and jealously guard any vision/dream that heaven has placed in your hands.
REFUSE TO BE YOUR OWN DEVIL! A lady carelessly killed her own child through sleep (1 Kings 3:19). I prophesy: In this year 2017, your baby (your dream) will not die in Jesus name!
That is why you mist hold on to that dream with all VIGILANCE! Vigilance in watching for opportunities, fast and DARING in SEIZING opportunities, force and persistence in crowding an opportunity to its utmost of possible achievements; these are the martial virtues which command success. Pray about that dream now! This is your year and there shall be undeniable EVIDENCE! At the LEKKI MOUNTAIN Anointing service of Saturday 25th February, THAT DELAY TO YOUR DREAM MUST END! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing on the promises...
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. I decree: DREAM KILLERS cannot prevail over me this year! Holy Ghost, visit that DELAY in my life!
3. Pray about your life, family, ministry, etc as you are led.
4. BROWSE through the NEW 402 prayer points section of this booklet. Pray about any issue(s) as led today!
5. Cancel The Death Of A Child This Week!
6. Cancel a PREGNANCY MISCARRIAGE this week!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2017
TOPIC: WRONG THOUGHTS ARE AS BAD AS DEMONS!!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GENESIS 6:5, LUKE 6:8
2 CORINTHIANS 10: 1-6
This is another new beginning and another New Year baked in the kitchen of divinity with the raw materials of EVIDENCE! Thoughts are raw materials to build images. Once the images are formed, it takes a lot of work to wipe them off. Any image you form in your mind/thoughts right now at the beginning, concerning this year, is what will follow you to the end. The battles of life are won or lost in your thinking. When you think victory, you will have victory at last no matter how long it takes! Likewise, thoughts of fear, of losing your husband/wife, children, accidents, etc, could produce these happenings. The woman with the issue of blood had to develop and build positive thoughts before she could hold her miracle. She needed to cast down the wrong pictures of impending death or unfruitful past efforts of healing. She put all her alternatives into captivity and aligned her thoughts into all the good news of healing she had heard about Jesus. See Luke 6:8: "But he (Jesus) knew their thoughts." God sees and KNOWS your thoughts! Dear pastor, see, think and imagine a vibrant growing church, because GOD SEES YOUR THOUGHTS! Let today be a day to cast down all imaginations and every high thing (wrong thoughts and images) that exalts itself against the knowledge of God (2 Core. 10:5 -today's 3rd scripture). Your Knowledge of God is that He is pure and good! Anything not good and poor must be cast down. The words, "Casting down" are military words. They are not the same as to "take down." They involve " a strong violent will to dislocate another. " In fact, the Original Greek means, "to demolish with violence." It's the same word used concerning to "cast out devils" (Mark 16:17). So, negative thoughts are compared to devils! Think about that! It's the same word used for "casting all your care upon Him" -1 Peter 5:7. "Cares" are thoughts of worry. So be hard and violent with your thoughts daily in this year 2017 and your life will be a great success story. Remember, your enemies are not gentle. "Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can" (Napoleon Hill).
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: My faith looks up...
1. Pray about today's word as led now.
2. I pull down every negative THOUGHT which will be a barrier to my EVIDENCE in this year 2017 in Jesus name.
3. There shall be greater EVIDENCE this year that I serve the living God. Therefore, I reject every negative thought of fear, depression or confusion today in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:03am On Feb 17, 2017
TOPIC: WORLD VIGIL DAY: SATANIC WALLS MUST COLLAPSE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOSHUA 6: 1-10, 20
Physically, a wall is used to set a boundary. Sometimes, it is used to prevent external aggression and invasion. According to the BBC English Dictionary, "A wall is a long, upright solid structure made of stone, brick or concrete that surrounds, divides or protects an area of land." This was the case with Jericho. They made a sophisticated and solid wall structure round about the city. Bible history disclosed that the walls were so thick that houses could be built on it. God had already given the city of Jericho to the Israelites to possess but they couldn't get in to possess their possession. The wall withstood, hindered, blocked and stopped them. What the wall of Jericho was to the Israelites is what satanic walls are to you! Satanic walls are spiritual obstacles and barriers to your testimony! Satanic walls hinder your manifestation! They stop your uprising and advancement in life and ministry! They are instruments of uprising and advancement in life and ministry! They are instruments of demotion and stagnation! They are DELAY MANUFACTURING FACTORIES and DEMONIC CEILING (SATANIC LIMITS) PRODUCERS! They are also manufacturers of tears, sorrow, disgrace and shame. They are meant to bring your life and destiny to a standstill! But in this year 2017, the Holy Ghost wants you to know that every satanic wall erected against your LIGHT, shall collapse by fire in Jesus name. Vs. 20 of today's scripture declares: "So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat..." Divine intervention is the answer to satanic walls and demonic ceiling (satanic limits) producers! I prophesy: By the allied invasion of supernatural forces, every satanic wall staring at you today and tonight shall collapse in Jesus name. Your God will arise and render them impotent. Oh! I see that wall of constant disappointment fall down flat! I see that wall of marital challenges/delay fall down flat! That wall of financial incapacitation, I see it fall down flat! Listen, whatever is the wall confronting you, God has given it into your hand (vs. 2). Arise like a warrior tonight and join millions of ODM users worldwide 12am - 1am to declare every satanic wall around your life, family and ministry: your time is up! Collapse in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth! Amen! Still give out ODM copies as gifts! An Extra copy will provoke an EXTRA Evidence!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Onward Christain Soldiers...
2. You satanic WALLS, CEILINGS, road blocks/delay agents targeting my testimony, scatter now by fire in Jesus name.
3. You satanic walls manufacturing sorrow, tears, shame and disgrace into my life and ministry, CATCH FIRE in Jesus name (Pray it tonight seriously).
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2017
TOPIC: SON, FORGET ABOUT THIS GUY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 8: 31-39
I am led by the Holy Ghost to use this touching story again to speak to a soul who has been packaged for an unforgettable EVIDENCE this year:
"A story is told about a soldier who was finally coming home after having fought in Vietnam. He called his parents from San Francisco, USA. " Mom and Dad, I'm coming home but I've a favour to ask. I have a friend I'd like to bring home with me." "Sure," they replied, "we'd love to need him." "There is something you should know" the son continued, "he was hurt pretty badly in the fighting. He stepped on a land mine and lost an arm and a leg. He has nowhere else to go, and I want him to come live with us." "I'm sorry to hear that, son." "Maybe we can help him find somewhere to live. Someone with such a handicap would be a terrible burden on us. We have our own lives to live and we can't let something like this interfere with our lives. I think you should just come home and forget about this guy." At that point, the son hung up the phone. A few days later however, they received a call from the San Francisco police. Their son had died after falling from a building; they were told that the police believed it was suicide. The grief-stricken parents flew to San Francisco and were taken to the city morgue to identify the body of their son. They recognized him but to their horror, they also discovered something they didn't know: Their son had only one arm and one leg. He was actually talking about himself and since he was not wanted, he had decided to commit suicide! " The parents in this story are like many of us. We find it easy to love those who are good-looking or fun to have around, but we don't like people who inconvenience us or make us feel uncomfortable. Thankfully, there's someone who won't treat us that way. Someone who loves us with an unconditional love that welcomes us into the forever family, regardless of how messed up we are. He loves you just as you are. As you go out daily this year, if you have the power to make someone happy, do it! The world needs more of it! If loving others was easy, everyone will be doing it. "I have learnt that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you make them feel" (Maya Angelou). Go and make the world a better place this year!
Still give out ODM copies as gifts! ODM is the best birthday, wedding or anniversary gift!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: What a friend we have...
1. Thank God for the word today and pray about it as led.
2. Worship the Lord again for His unconditional love.
3. Lord, make me a blessing daily this year. Use me to make someone laugh even in the midst of my battles.
4. If God could give Jesus, there is nothing He will not give you. Just worship Him today. Ask for nothing more.
ASSIGNMENT: Do something for those you don't naturally like. Visit hospitals, beggars and the disabled, etc, this week!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:24am On Feb 19, 2017
TOPIC: I SHALL NOT BE REPLACED ON MY D-DAY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 27: 7-14
Sometime ago, I got the painful text below from a user of this devotional. I am led by the Holy Ghost to use it again:
"Dear Pastor, I'm not happy as I write to you tonight. My life has been that of delay. As a house cell teacher, I got tired because the people were not responding. I choose not to go yesterday and was told that the place was packed full with people. Earlier, during my teaching practice, the only day I stayed away from school was the day my reward as the most punctual teacher was given to someone else."
This beloved sister lost her reward/EVIDENCE on the only day she missed class because of discouragement. Oh! Before we continue, please pray these 8 prayer points below seriously:
1. I command every power that is planning my tears in this year to dry up now in Jesus name. No man shall take my place!
2. In this year 2017, I shall not work for others to eat. Lord, let me taste the reward of my labour/EVIDENCE in Jesus name.
3. In this year 2017, I shall miss the day of my glory due to impatience. Father, grant me the grace to wait for the appointed time of my testimony in Jesus name.
4. There are people who die just before they are appreciated. Oh Lord, I shall not be celebrated only in the grave. Let my glory, my EVIDENCE be seen in the land of the living in Jesus name.
5. In 2017, I command every witchcraft manipulation concerning any delay to answers to prayers in my life to burn by fire now!
6. I release myself from every ancestral/inherited yoke now!
7. Lord, restore whatever I have lost due to impatience in the past years of my life in Jesus name.
8. I resist discouragement, depression and fear of the future NOW! There shall be ALL ROUND EVIDENCE this year concerning my life and destiny in Jesus name. Notice that king Saul lost his glory just a few days to when he was to be celebrated due to impatience. David took his place! As 2017 begins, determine that no man shall take your place and No Man Shall Represent You On The Day Of Your Celebration! Refuse to expire before your glory hour! The Lord restored this lady after prayers. Learn to wait till your appointed testimony hour in God's divine calendar.
At the Lekki Special Anointing Service of this Saturday, that DELAY MUST END! This is your year! There shall be EVIDENCE! Hold on! Hold out!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led.
Repeat the prayers above!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:32am On Feb 20, 2017
TOPIC: BILL GATES: JUST DO YOUR BEST!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 39: 1-8
The Holy Ghost is using an allegory in speaking to us for today's devotional! There were two brothers called, "AVERAGE" and "PERFECT." AVERAGE was more worried about being everyone's friend than doing his school work. He got into trouble a a lot. PERFECT, on the other hand, was a boy who always went by the book, never broke the rules and was never in trouble. He was usually stressed up and went the extra mile in whatever he did. PERFECT became very ill one day and had to be rushed to the hospital. He was released and went home only to be stressed up some more about missing school. Now, AVERAGE was doing poorly in school and he thought: "Why should I stress out? Look what happened to PERFECT." PERFECT was having the same thought: "Why should I stress and make myself sick? AVERAGE gets Ok." And from that time, he started missing school and just barely passing grades. Their parents decided to sit the boys down and told them that they just need to do their best and that is all that can be asked of them. Their parents just wanted them to know that whatever they did, they would be proud of them as long as they did their best. AVERAGE spoke up and said: "You mean even if we don't do well all the time, that you will still love is and be proud of us?" The parents answered the question; "Yes we will love you ALWAYS!" Doing your beat at this moment puts you in the best place for the best moment! Hear Bill Gates: "I failed in some subjects in exams but my friend passed in all the subjects; now he is an engineer in Microsoft and I am the OWNER of Microsoft." Mistakes that are not deliberate will not turn God against you and your being "Perfect" will not necessarily make God love you more! He hates our sins, but He loves you ALWAYS despite your being Average or Perfect. All Heaven Is Saying Is: Do Your Best All Of The Time And Leave The Rest To God. Allow No Stress If You Fail Sincerely. Learn The Lesson And Determine To Be The Best You Can Be Always! Just Keep Moving! Peace! (ODM is the beat Gift ever to anyone).
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song now.
2. Worship the Lord for His love ALWAYS!
3. This is a New Year! Satan, you cannot condemn me again for my past failures! I shall have EVIDENCE!
4. I choose to do my best to be holy and perfect. Lord, help me go grow above errors in Jesus name (pray it well).
5. I resist discouragement, depression and fear of the future.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:43am On Feb 21, 2017
TOPIC: DONALD TRUMP: NO MAN HOLDS YOUR KEY!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
MATTHEW 2: 19-23
ACTS 12:23
It was a popular story then, that for being part of a defiance campaign, Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela was convicted of an offence against the Suppression of Communism Act and given a suspended sentence. He was also banned from attending gatherings and confined to Johannesburg for six months. But because there is good in every bad if you look hard enough and wait for it, Mandela used the six-month restriction to write the Attorneys Admission Examination (SOUTH AFRICA LAW SCHOOL) which he had registered for years earlier, and was admitted to the Law profession. True to his Xhosa tribal name - ROLIHLAHLA (meaning the twig that bends but does not break), during that period of restriction, Mandela opened a Law practice in Johannesburg in partnership with Oliver Tambo. What the Holy Ghost wants you to know today is that in this year 2017, no man or enemy can restrict your destiny , enlargement or EVIDENCE. Don't forget that most of those who wanted Mandela dead, died before him! Oh! I remember also that those who wanted Jesus dead, died before Him (Matt 2:20). No witch/wizard lives forever! None of your present/future enemies will live forever also! Those who did not want your destiny to rise will end up in shame this year because the the Hand that holds your destiny is the Hand that turned the feared Hero's into worms within seconds (Acts 12:23). That hand will also keep and fight for your life, family and ministry this year. That single angel that struck down Herod will also strike down your haters this year because I am hearing very loud that: THERE SHALL BE EVIDENCE in Jesus name. When the world and the American powerful media wrote off the current president of America, Donald John Trump, did that stop him from fulfilling his God-given destiny to rule the world? Ah! A billion enemies CANNOT decide how your life will go or end! Don't forget that just before his last election, a video scandal about his past failures with some women was released by the powerful media. Did that stop his destiny? God never encourage sin but He wants you to know that men's opinions do not determine your final bus-stop. ONLY GOD HAS THE FINAL SAY about you? Declare many times now: "My enemies will not triumph over me and their wicked plans/divination shall consume then this year in Jesus name." This is your year and that DELAY will expire at the LEKKI MOUNTAIN anoi to g service of this Saturday, 8am! Pastors will be given special attention! Pray now and remember: No man or woman holds your key!
2. Father, do what you did to Herod concerning my enemies. Let the wicked plans of my enemies expire!
3. My God, send the same angel that struck down Herod to strike down my STUBBORN enemies in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. LORD, GIVE ME AN EVIDENCE that will cancel every DEBATE and QUESTION in my life in Jesus name.
5. Pray about today as led now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:01am On Feb 22, 2017
TOPIC: GOD WANTS TO CHANGE HIS ADDRESS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
2 CHRONICLES 5: 1-14
In daily life, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful but gratefulness that makes us happy. Mary Morrissey wrote this: " It's easy to feel grateful when we receive a raise, meet the love of our life, or watch our children succeed, but spiritual gratitude is not circumstantial. It arises from a true knowing that God is our Source..." Thank God for this New Year! When you thank God in advance for that which you choose to experience in your reality, you acknowledge that your EVIDENCE is there. Thankfulness is thus the most powerful statement to God; an affirmation that even before we ask, He has answered. Note vs. 13 of today's scripture. "It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were ad one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD, and when they lifted up their voice with trumpets and cymbals and instruments of music, and praised the LORD, saying, " For he is good; for His mercy endureth for ever' that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD." The glory of God filled the house only when the people lifted up their voices as one in praise and thanksgiving. Was it that they had no more problems then? Listen: in the midst of your heartaches, delays, betrayal by friends, stubborn enemies, etc, remember to praise and to give God glory and then the glory shall be seen in that dry region of your life! Prayer is Good, But The Glory Always Follows Praise! When you enter God's presence with praise, He enters your circumstances with power because Psalm 22:3 says: "He (Jehovah), inhabits (dwells in) the praises of His people." The word "INHABITS" means "TO DWELL IN," so God changes His address to where He hears praise. Wow! Can there be defeat wherever God dwells? No! No! No! So no matter what is happening, refuse to cry! Use praise to accelerate your EVIDENCE HOUR in this year 2017! Hear Elizabeth Elliot: "One thing that I am perfectly sure: God's story never ends in ashes!" I, Dr. Chris, will add this: "God's story always ends in glory! Not shame!" Yes! Don't give up! Everything happens for a reason and for your good. So go ahead and praise Him always because you will end well. Praise Him now! God is about to change His address to You! Just Praise Him!
TAKE YOUR BEST SONG OF WORSHIP NOW!
All ODM Users Are To Make No requests Today! Let's Spend Today Just Worshipping The Lord As One Voice. Lift Up Your Hands And Praise Him For What He Has Done And For What He Has Not Done. As You Do This, His Glory Shall Fill The Temple As In The Days Of Old. I Prophesy A 24-Hour Miracle/EVIDENCE Worldwide. Amen!
Send your testimonies to orderodm@gmail.com.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2017
TOPIC: YOUR FRIENDS MUST GO OR GROW!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GENESIS 13: 5-18;
1 SAMUEL 13: 19-21
Welcome to today's devotional! The Lord woke me up this morning to let you know that: not everyone who left EGYPT with you will follow you to your PROMISED LAND. Many who are your friends today may end up as your foes tomorrow. Remember that Achan did not see the PROMISED LAND even though he had fought wars with Joshua. Pity should nor be a fuel in your life's vehicle when you choose those to be by your side. If there are people in your life who continually disappoint you, break promises, are too judgemental, have different values and don't have your back during difficult times.... that is not friendship and God wants you to be wise because the relationships you keep will determine the realities you face! To have a friend, be a friend. SOMETIMES IN LIFE AS YOU GROW, YOUR FRIENDS WILL EITHER GROW OR GO. Until Lot left Abraham, he (Abraham) could not see afar off! When I think of my success, I am thankful to God from whom all blessings flow and to my family and friends who enriched my life especially when I was passing through a dark bend in my life that birthed ODM. What do you think will be the result, when you have to go to a Philistine' to sharpen your axe (Your Vision)? No, such a vision will die and God must remove every Philistine from your life and ministry this year and at the Lagos (LEKKI) MOUNTAIN special anointing service of this Saturday, 8am! Pastors will have special attention! Over the years, my phone book has changed because I changed for the better. That is why you must not spend MAJOR TIME with MINOR PEOPLE (Minor means anybody not related seriously to your goals or destiny even if they are billionaires). At first, you think you're going to be alone, but after a while, new people will show up in your life that makes it so much sweeter and easier to endure. In this year 2017, always pray: "Lord, pass my relationships through Your fire and through Your seven eyes." Wherever you are, always remember: "Birds Of A Feather Flock Together. If You're An Eagle, Don't Hang Around Chickens; Chickens Can't Fly And Chickens Will Kill Your Evidence!"
2. Lord, overhaul my relationships. Pass them through your fire and sift them through Your Seven Eyes.
3. O God, shake away every Philistine from my life, family and ministry's destiny in Jesus name.
4. O Lord, connect me to new people/helpers before MARCH 31st 2017 (Pray it seriously for 7 days).
5. Pray in tongues as you begin the year 2017 now.
6. An armed robbery/death case must be averted today. Cancel the loss of a car! Pray about today seriously!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:02am On Feb 24, 2017
TOPIC: SHE DROVE HER SON: SET YOUR OWN RED LINE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
GENESIS 22: 16-18;
ROMANS 8: 35-39
Welcome to today's devotional hour with He that is called HOLY! HOLY! HOLY! A German woman admitted that she drove her son to rob a jewelry shop in other to make sure that nothing happened to him. Daniela Langer, 36, from Dresden, told a shocked courtroom audience: "He was determined to do it and I could not talk him out, so I offered to drive him there to keep an eye in him." At the robbery scene, she acted as a look out while he and two other men broke in and stole £25,000 worth of jewellery. The ship owner, Joerg Weyrath, 38, was stabbed during the attack but the robbers mistakenly set off a silent alarm connected to the local police station during the robbery. And the pain of it all: The Mother Was Watching The Drama Because She "Loved" Her Son. What The Holy Ghost Is Saying Aloud Today Is: In this year 2017, You Must Never Love Anything Or Anybody To The Extent That You Commit Sin Because Of That Person Or That Thing! She so "loved" the son that she could watch the boy stab another man! Who is that man/woman you respect or "love" so much that you commit sin with him/her? What is the that thing that can make you sin against God? What is that "Isaac" that can provoke you to do wrong? Hear Thomas Jefferson: "God grants that men of principle shall be our principal men."
When former president of the USA, Mr Barack Obama, set a RED LINE (use of chemical weapons) before a direct intervention against the SYRIAN government, he "refused" to act when that RED LINE WAS CROSSED! Yes, he did not act even when children were bombed with chemicals by the ASSAD regime! But you must check your business/ job place, relationships, and your secret lifestyle and use today's devotional to set a moral boundary, a RED LINE that you cannot cross in your dealings with others this year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of consecration as led.
1. Pray about today's message as it affected you now. Repent from past failures in this regard.
2. In this year 2017, there are boundaries (RED LINES) you must not cross in your bid to please others. Ask for the grace to set up those boundaries (RED LINES) now.
Pray for missionaries today.
3. The following shall be my boundaries (RED LINES) in my dealings with others. I shall not sin because of others again (Mention your boundaries e.g, I shall not allow others to defile my body or integrity in money matters, etc). Pray about today seriously!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:48am On Feb 25, 2017
TOPIC: STRIKE FIRST! BE A STEP AHEAD THIS YEAR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
EPHESIANS 6: 10-19
Be reminded that in 1967, Israel fought her Arab neighbours in what has now been popularly known as the Six-Day War. The Six-Day War changed the map of the Middle East, establishing Israel as the region's dominant military force. Just a few days before the war, the UN peacekeepers were expelled from Sinai, Egypt. The Red Sea was closed to Israeli ships and all the Arab armies gathered at the borders of Israel. In fact, the whole world thought the end of the then 19-year old nation (ISRAEL) had come just as the whole world initially thought that the current USA President, Donald Trump, could never win over Hillary Clinton! But something happened: On the eve of the war, Israeli army generals shouted down the prime minister and demanded: "NO NEED WAITING FOR THE 'D' DAY. LET US STRIKE FIRST TO BE SURE OF VICTORY." And that night, they attacked the Egyptian Air Force, and destroyed much of Egypt's air power on the ground even before the war began. By the end of the fighting, Israel had defeated the combined forces of Egypt, Jordan, Syria and others. And the lesson? IN LIFE'S WAR, KEEP MOVING AND ALWAYS BE ON THE ATTACK; NEVER THINK OF QUITTING BECAUSE THE BEST DEFENCE IS A GOOD ATTACK.
Notice that in all our spiritual weapons listed in Ephesians 6 (today's scripture), there is no provision made for the believer's back cover (protection) because God does not want you to MOVE BACKWARDS! Those who move backwards are always on the defensive! That is not your 2017 covenant with your God because it is in your attack that your EVIDENCE shows up!
Hear Bernard Shaw: "The possibilities are numerous once you decide to act and not react." God does not want you to always be a Reactor. Be a Proactor! Don't wait till there is a problem before you start fasting/praying. Make it your regular lifestyle! Don't wait till there is a crisis before you start giving; make it your regular lifestyle! The same applies to holiness/purity. Pray in the NIGHT before your enemies wake up during the DAY! Always be a step ahead of your enemies this year! Don't wait till there is a testimony before you start praising the Lord. Start it now because THE BEST DEFENCE IS A GOOD ATTACK!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led now.
1. Pray about today's message as it affects you.
2. Don't wait until there is a problem before you start praying/fasting or meditating on the Word of God. Do it regularly!
3. Read Mark 7-10 now and go to Finish-your-Bible page today.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:19am On Feb 26, 2017
TOPIC: SEE YOUR GREAT END!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ISAIAH 46: 8-13
Today's scripture verse 10 says: "Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure." What the Lord is saying to a user of today's devotional is that CONCERNING this New Year 2017, HIS COUNSELOR FOR YOUR LIFE/MINISTRY SHALL STAND! The word "STAND" means: "THAT WHICH CANNOT BE SHAKEN." The Lord is saying that no matter your CIRCUMSTANCES, COLOUR/NATION or even DELAYS of answers to your past prayer programme, His COUNSELOR FOR YOU maritally, financially, in health, in long life, etc, CANNOT BE SHAKEN! No matter what you are passing through now, He knows that you will cone out as gold! HIS COUNSEL MUST STAND and the COUNSEL of your enemies shall FALL this year!
Oh, follow me into the READING TEST below and learn a lesson of life: According to research at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be at the right place. The set can be a total mess and you can still read it without a problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself, but the word as a whole. Pretty amazing, huh?
The above is not a paragraph of typographical errors but a mini-school for you! You will notice that the first and last letters are in the right places and they are correct even though the middle letters are in a mess scattered. For example, from the above, Accordring means ACCORDING! Research means RESEARCH! Cambridge University means Cambridge University! Amazing! That's how your life is! That you were born at all, means that the devil has lost the first battle. That you are alive, but in a mess, with a scattered vision or experiencing harsh trials/delays, etc, is not the main story. The main story will be the last letter/ last sentence of your life's story will be dull of celebration and only His counsel will STAND!
There is a prophetic word for someone right now: "Yes, it may have been scattered and tattered! Yes, your dreams may seem out of place! Yea, your plans seems to be in utter disarray even now; but I the Lord, will cause your rest to become your EVIDENCE and everything shall fall into my PLACE FOR YOU in my season! So Weep Not! Look Up To Me, For I Am Planning Your EVIDENCE PARTY in uncommon places." Amen and amen! See your GREAT END! It will be BLISS! Hold on! Hold out! Look up! (Go to church tomorrow. Help your pastor)!
PRAYER POINTS: Take your best worship song as led.
1. Pray about today's message as it has affected you.
2. No matter what is happening now, my life's journey shall end well in Jesus name!
3. Pray about today!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:08am On Feb 27, 2017
TOPIC: THEY KILLED HER 40 RELATIVES! SHE FORGAVE THEM!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
HEBREWS 12: 14-15;
LUKE 6: 27-38
Years ago,there was this BBC story of a Congolese woman who was taken captive by militants along with 50 of her family members. Forty were shot dead in her presence. Her brother's private part was cut and he was killed for refusing to sleep with her. She was forced to strangle her child and was later raped by 19 men. She was stripped naked from the day she was captured to the day she escaped to tell her story. This woman was not a sister of Mother Teresa or a niece of Oprah Winfrey nor does her maiden name bear Mandela! She is not a pastor nor a Bible school student! She was an ordinary, local, village woman who couldn't even speak English. When interviewed on her hospital bed on what she thought should be done to the militants if they were caught, this poor, uneducated woman said as a Christain believed her Bible, she had forgiven and released them in her heart! Unbelievable! Forgive those who forced you to kill your child? Forgive those who raped you 19 times? Forgive those who killed your blood brother and murdered your relatives in a horrible manner? Yes! Yes! Yes and she did! But why do bad things happen to good people? Oh! I remember that Mandela as president, actually forgave those who had him jailed unjustly for 27 years! If you must make it to your LAND OF EVIDENCE this year, you are going to forgive lots of people at different junctures as you journey through planet earth because no matter how careful you are, people MUST hurt you. Those you trust will betray you! Those you helped will repay you with evil! Men must lie against you! That is the pathway of the great and the compulsory narrow road of the just! From Hebrews 12:14, you don't have to be friends to all, but refuse to be bitter because it can BLOCK YOUR EVIDENCE this year! Always remember that FORGIVENESS is your gift to others but MOVING ON is your gift to yourself! Close with St Francis: "It is in pardoning that we are pardoned." As 2017 begins, go and do likewise! This is your year!
THE EXTRA THAT PROVOKES THE EXTRA!
Give Out Extra Copies Of Our Daily Manna And Children ODM As Seeds into Someone's Life. An Extra Copy Will Provoke An Extra Evidence For You!
Remember: God Will Make Happen For You, What You Make Happen For Others! Peace! This Is Your Year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Begin to thank God for the Word. Ask God to forgive you of your faults and trespasses now.
2. Forgive someone! Pardon those who have hurt you now!
3. Lay hands on yourself and bless yourself as led now.
4. I release myself from every satanic pollution through bitterness against God or man in Jesus name (Mention names if possible). Pray about today as led.
Use the page 7 devotional prayers daily.
5. Finish your Bible. Read Matthew 12-15 today.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Feb 28, 2017
TOPIC: THE MISSING TOOTH ANALOGY! BE GRATEFUL!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 THESSALONIANS 5: 14-23
Many years ago, William Shakespeare prayed: "Lord that lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness." Listen to Martha Kilapatrick: "Thanksgiving to God is an exuberant response to giving me His everything... by giving Him my everything." Years ago, I wrote about the "MISSING TOOTH ANALOGY!" If you asked people how many bad teeth they had, they could answer you in an instant, but if you asked them how many good ones they had, their answer wouldn't come as quickly. The reason for this is because people are quick to focus on the negative instead of looking at the good that greatly outweighs any bad that has come their way. No wonder Dennis Kucinich, Ex-US congressman, said: "We are not victims of the world we see, we are victims of the way we see the world." How do you see 2017 now? Determine to focus on the good things that came your way last year, 2016 or in your past, no matter how little they are! And for what you don't have yet, put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness. When life gives you LIMES, rearrange the letters to become SMILES! Oh, there is good in every bad circumstance! No wonder today's scripture vs. 16 says: "REJOICE EVERMORE" (because every bad event will always produce GOOD NEWS at last for you)! It is a command: REJOICE EVERMORE (ALWAYS)! This is because it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but gratefulness that makes us happy! Refuse to allow depression/sorrow even if all your years have been "hell." As this month ends today, don't confuse your pathway of battles with your DESTINATION. Just because YOUR PATHWAY IS STORMY does not mean you are not heading towards your sunshine! Always remember that God is on your side and your attitude should reflect who you belong to. It is not over till it's over and it is not over till you cross over to your land of UNDENIABLE EVIDENCE! (ODM is the best birthday, wedding or anniversary gift)!
1. Thank God for the gift of life. Thank God for the little mercies and the free gift of life that you enjoy from Him.
2. Tell the devil that he will not see your tears again. Yes, uproot depression /self pity now. Bind frustration/suicide arrows!
3. The STORM is not my final bus-stop! Thank you LORD!
4. Still pray about any issue(s) affecting your joy now.
5. Lord, accelerate the manifestation of the following expectations of my heart (Mention them now).
6. I decree: EVIDENCE KILLERS, catch FIRE in Jesus name!
7. Pray about today or generally on any other issue(s) as led.
8. Pray about the next month of MARCH now! Pray for all those whose birthdays are this month - February! Loose FAVOUR!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:21am On Mar 01, 2017
TOPIC: HE TORE THE SCRIPT: DON'T GIVE UP NOW!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 137: 1-9
In the 1970's, the twenty Arab states, the Soviet Union and a majority of Third World countries under dictatorships controlled most of the votes in the UN General Assembly and therefore, on 10th November 1975, Resolution 3379 calling on all nations to combat Zionism as a firm of racism was passed by 72 votes to 35 with 32 abstentions. Remember that the United Nations had offered the State of Israel recognition and independence in 1948. By resolution 3379 however, all Jews worldwide became vulnerable to the charge if racism. One of the most dramatic and unforgettable moments in the UN's history was when Chaim Herzog (1918 -1997), Israel's ambassador then to the UN, after making the statement below opposing the resolution, tore the prepared speech paper into two and left the podium. He said to the surprised and jampacked hall, that he had prophetically torn the opponents of Israel into pieces. His speech was brief: "The Hebrew psalmist sat by the waters of Babylon and swore, 'If I forget thee O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning (skills)' - Psalm 137:5. Jews worldwide have repeated this oath for thousands of years. It was an oath, which was made 700yrs before the advent of Christianity and over 1200 yes before the advent of Islam. In view of this, Zion came to mean the Jewish homeland symbolic of Jerusalem: The Zionist ideal are set out in the Bible has been and is an integral part of the Jewish people! No, we shall not forget Zion (Jerusalem), because my elder brother and prophet Isaiah proclaimed: 'And it shall come to pass in the last days... For out of Zion shall go forth the law and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem" (Isaiah 2:3). What a speech! The Lord is using today's devotional to tell somebody that in this New Year 2017, that in the midst of life's battle's and opposition, you must march on! You must stand on God's Word and defend your faith with boldness and courage like this Jewish ambassador. If you don't give up now, all people or problems opposing your progress will bow at last! Israel weathered all opposition and by the grace of God, it is one of the most powerful nations in the world today! In fact, no American president has ever won an election without the strong backing of the Jews in America. Get a word from God now: Your enemies "Shall lick your dust and shall be torn into pieces this year in Jesus name!" Don't give up!
Still give out ODM copies as gifts! ODM is the best birthday, wedding or anniversary gift!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Onward Christain Soldiers
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led.
2. Blood of Jesus, revoke any strange covenant blocking my progress now. Pray about this new month!
3. Lord, let my enemies scatter and be torn to pieces this year!
4. Pray about today as led. See the page 7 prayers.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2017
TOPIC: DODGE THE PROCESS!
MISS THE PRODUCT!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HABAKKUK 2: 1-4
Patience is profitable. It's a lost virtue in our culture today. There is so much craze for wealth because people are no more patient. Armed robbery, prostitution or corruption, etc, for example, are the consequences of impatience. The year 2017 is still young! Prayers are being prayed. Planning is going on. There is excitement in the spirit world because the word "EVIDENCE" is being announced worldwide over divine megaphones. But you must realize that there is always a time lag between the day you plant pineapple or apple seed and when you actually harvest the fruit from the full-grown tree. Every divine purpose delivers in stages and their is time for every purpose on this earth including your own. Don't cage or hinder your destiny by seeking for shortcuts. If you dodge the process- patience, you will miss the product. Habakkuk 2:3 declares: " for the vision is yet for an appointed time; but at the end, it shall speak and not lie. Though it tarry (as the year progresses), wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry." God is bigger than our biggest plans. He is working on your behalf. You need patience to obtain this year. Don't compare yourself with others or look around negatively. God's calendar for you is not the same with your next-door neighbour. Patience mixed with praise and worship will shield you from avoidable mistakes. Meditate also, on Micah 7:7! Your year will end in peace and glory and there shall be EVIDENCE that you serve a living God. The fullness of any vision speaks only at the end. Wait! You will never end up in shame! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Standing on the...
1. In your own words, pray about today's word as led.
2. Make a commitment on your knees that you will not panic or hurry or dwell in self-comparism with others.
3. Use the Gems For Success page before bedtime today.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2017
TOPIC: THE HANDS THAT LIFTED PETER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MATTHEW 14: 21-32
This is a New Year and there is a divine aroma of EVIDENCE released into the spiritual hemisphere. Oh! I see celebration and jubilation in Jesus name. Playwright George Bernard Shaw affirms that "A life spent in making mistakes is not only honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." Most people do not take action on what God has deposited as ideas in their hearts because they are afraid they would fail! In this New Year 2017, Gos is using today's devotional to strongly affirm to you again that you can make mistakes and move on! President Theodore Roosevelt said: "He who makes no mistake makes no progress." One mistake will become an experience, which eventually brings competence, and you make fewer mistakes as you grow up! Please pray and plan bigger things for your life and ministry this year! Take bigger risks prayerfully this year! Inactivity or following the status quo are "demons." Did Peter not boldly walk on water? Yes, he failed along the way and vegan to sink, but the Lord lifted him up! The same Hand that lifted Peter is around your life and ministry, ready to spin you out of disgrace and shame! I prophesy that you will never go down. God Himself experienced a "delay" and "temporary failure" -(Gen 6:6)! To fall and remain there is a disgrace! Arise, take an action, allow mistakes, learn from them and then let your generation learn from your experience! I see a pastor rosing again! I see a businessman able to pay back that loan! I see debts being repaid! I see a maritally disappointed woman experiencing a miracle marital connection this year! Yes, I see bags of EVIDENCE all over the land and I see a particular bag with your name on it! I see a CAREER OVERTAKING happening and I see a fruit of the womb celebration with a shout of victory upon a family! The Lord says you shall name the baby, "VICTORY"! Listen to what President John F. Kennedy said: " There are risks and costs to a program of action, but there are far less than the long range risks and costs of comfortable inaction." Inaction/procrastination is too high a price to pay for the fear of failure! Fear not! If you have experienced past delays, mistakes or acute discouragement, don't give up now! Learn and move on because I have just been told by the hands that lifted Peter that THIS IS YOUR YEAR! Amen and amen! (Pray for your church pastor today).
1. Thank God for today's word and pray about it as led.
2. O HANDS that lifted Peter, paralyse every reproach working against me.
3. O HANDS that lifted Peter, wipe out the shame of any past mistake of my destiny.
4. O HANDS that lifted Peter, turn me into Your EVIDENCE empire in this year 2017.
5. Pray about today now. Still pray about this New Month!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:32am On Mar 04, 2017
TOPIC: DEPARTMENT OF MARTYRS: LORD SET ME ON FRESH FIRE AGAIN
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
REVELATION 3: 14-22
Welcome to today's devotional journey with the Lord. Many women have been rushing to marry fighters of the ISLAMIC STATE also known as ISIS. They are lured with the group's propaganda that of their husband died in active duty, everything about their lives will be taken care of by them. They are told things like: "You don't have to pay for ANYTHING if you are the wife of a martyr." They were convinced by promises of a perfect society and life as a martyr's widow. Most of the women who lose their husbands in the violent Jihad are very proud of their husbands and do not show signs of tears or depression. They believe they are living in an Islamic utopia. No wonder, these Islamic fighters are ready to be suicide bombers and to die for what they believe in. They are trained daily to see the world as nothing. They are told daily that, "Allah" will take care of their families if they die. In general, they are called martyrs (willing victims for the sake of an ideology or a cause) while still living. They are usually consider as dead men/women while still living! Imagine people who are ready to die for the cause of lies and religious sentiments! Can you die for the Lord? Wake up! Is your fire still burning or smoking? Let heaven set you on fire again today! Stop sleeping like the snail (snails can sleep for three years without waking up). When men are prepared to lay down their lives , won't they give their money and time? No wonder terrorists are rich! Stop sleeping! When last did you really pray in the night alone? Wake up! When last did you do a personal fast? Wake up! When last did you use the Bible-in-1yr-plan at the end of this booklet? Why are you lazy towards study of the Word? Wake up! May heaven not vomit you (Revelations 3:16)! Return to your first love and be strongly motivated like the Islamic martyrs for God! Men sleep for 6hrs, women 7hrs, bit fools sleep for 8 hrs. Wake up and rededicate your life to the Lord in this year 2017. Be ready to give Him all and to die if necessary for Him. Pray now and never give up!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called...
1. Lord, have mercy and receive me again.
2. Lord, set me on new love and fire for You (Pray it well).
3. Rearrange my life and ministry again O Lord.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:36am On Mar 05, 2017
TOPIC: IT IS ONLY A BEND!
KEEP MOVING!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 1:26-38
Don't forget that one of the most successful war generals that ever lived, once declared to his troops: "The word 'IMPOSSIBLE' is a word found only in the dictionaries of fools. Reject it. And his exploits were nearly limitless! In this New Year, it died not matter how many of your prayer points of past years and prayers have not been answered! This is a new year and wonders can happen and they will happen concerning your life and ministry in Jesus name! Don't lose faith! Refuse to quit trusting God! Don't lower your expectations, no matter how much DELAY you are contending with! There is a sound of the abundance of EVIDENCE in your house! Yea, I can hear it so LOUDLY! Nothing is impossible with your God (Luke 1 :37). Remember that most great inventions/breakthroughs in the world today, were considered impossible by men or were vehemently resisted! Beware of those who stand aloof and greet each venture with reproof. The world would have stopped functioning long before you were born if things were run by men who said, " It can't be done." No matter what God allows, it is for your good this year! Always remember that a bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn. Sometimes, Your Evidence Is At The End Of The Turn! That is why you mist determine to wait on the LORD with the force of PATIENCE! Luke 21:19 declares: "In your patience possess ye your souls." Did you get that? You Can Only Possess Your Possession With The Word Called "Patience." So, patience is the raw material of EVIDENCE! No wonder Theodore Rubin opined: "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." Hear Mother Theresa: "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." A Jewish Proverb says: "I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders." Learn to develop the force of patience! Ask those who built the great Pyramids of Egypt and they would secretly inform you that it was by patience that the quarry became a pyramid. It was by patience that the great Coliseum of Rome was built! REFUSE TO GIVE UP NOW because with God all things are possible! A great EVIDENCE is about yo show up in your life and ministry as you hold on! That battle is only a bend on your road of destiny! Wait!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Sing 5: What a friend...
1. Use the New morning, afternoon and evening devotional prayers of this booklet. See page 7 daily!
2. Lord, I declare that with you all things are possible! Lord, show yourself great as a mighty warrior in my life!
3. Pray and thank God for any unfulfilled expectation.
4. Use the Gems for success page today and pray any other prayer point as led.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:16am On Mar 06, 2017
TOPIC: PLEASE "FORGIVE" GOD!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 37: 22-29
Years ago, a young man who was 19 then, committed suicide in Harare, Zimbabwe because he failed Mathematics and Physics in a crucial exam! In a note he dropped for his parents, he wrote: " Sorry to hurt you, mum and dad! My hopes are crashed and life isn't worth living anymore! " The parents revealed later that he had planned to enroll to read Medicine at the university later that year! That failure shattered that dream! He did apologize for hurting his parents, but himself? Did he know that there is no apology in hell? Do you know that if he had not died, he would have become one of the greatest doctors in Zimbabwe? Indeed, if we all died because of failures and mistakes, then this world would have become a GHOST WORLD! Thank God for His mercy! Listen child of God, this is 2017 and the fact that there is a problem shows that you are alive and you must thank God because dead people do not have problems! Do you know that as long as there is life, there is hope? Mistakes and failures are just feedbacks to show you how to do it better next time as long as you are alive! It's not how far you fall that matters, but how high you bounce back that makes all the difference! Psalm 37: 23-24 says: "The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD... though he falls, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hands." Oh, shout Hallelujah with me! If you are a child of God, the good news is that you cannot be utterly cast down! That means, it can never be over with you, no matter the heat of the demonic battle, delay or pain! In this year 2017, determine to hold on because your time and season will come! Yes, THERE SHALL BE EVIDENCE! Refuse the arrows of self-pity or depression! Do you know that lots of believers are angry with God secretly? I repeat again: Please forgive yourself and 'forgive God.' Delay is not denial! Resist the devil! Failures, delays and mistakes are bridges and not barricades to success! Never forget that 99% of all success stories are built on former failures, DELAYS and mistakes. My life is an example! So why are you crying? Arise, shame the devil and keep going! See that DELAY as a lesson and move on!
1. Pray about the word as led now.
2. Lord, in this year 2017, I refuse to be bitter against You! Turn every DELAY to EVIDENCE and failures to fortunes! Turn my past mess to my message! Get the glory this year!
3. I bind sorrow, complaints and depression NOW! Satan, you are a liar! I resist your today in Jesus name!
4. I will NOT KNOW MY CHILDREN'S GRAVE in Jesus name.
5. Use the Gems for Success and the Prophetic Declaration pages daily during or after your devotional prayers!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On Mar 07, 2017
TOPIC: EVERY "NO" SHALL BECOME A "YES!"
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 PETER 2: 2-9
Be reminded that the writer of the popular book, "The Days of the Jackal" which has been translated into major international languages and produced as a best selling, award winning film, sent the book's original manuscript to about fifteen publishers and they all rejected it and said it would never sell. SO, HE WAS REJECTED! Despite the rejection, the author refused to be discouraged! He vowed never to give up! So he kept knocking on the doors of publishers until one publisher accepted it and the book made him a millionaire! A recent study also shows that discouragement and despair kills 10 to every 1 person killed by other diseases. Most geniuses and successful people have suffered serious rejection at one time or the other! Jesus was rejected and because He refused to give up during the final battle at Gethsemane, God made Him (the rejected stone) to become the Corner Stone! Because He lives in you, that same power of turning rejected stones to corner stones dwells in you. Rejection is only someone's opinion! Don't allow others to create your world: if you do, they will make it smaller! Every winner knows that, they that be for them are more than they that be against them! For every "No" you get, heaven has prepared a hundred "Yes" for you this year. For every rejection you get, God has prepared seven receptions! So, refuse to give up! Was Moses not rejected by his own people when he tried to save them initially? That was why he ran for 40 years into the wilderness. The places where this booklet is making the greatest impact today were the places we were rejected and told, "People do not read here." Do you know that in some places today, people have to depend on photocopies of Our Daily Manna because the large quantities we send are sometimes not enough? Ah! No matter the opposition you face this year, please I implore you in the name of the Lord: "Hold fast to your dreams, for if your dreams die, life is a broken wind bird that cannot fly" (Langstone Hughes). Be a rugged man! Be a determined woman! Your story will be used to encourage millions on this planet that EVIDENCE is real and Jehovah is alive! Hold on!
1. Thank God for today's word and pray about it as led.
2. Every "No" will attract a "Yes" for my life, family and ministry this year in Jesus name.
3. Holy Ghost, turn rejection to selection for my life and ministry this year. I shall be chosen in Jesus name!
4. I raise a standard now against every spirit standing against my prayers in Jesus name.
5. Pray the morning, afternoon, evening devotional prayers. See page 7 now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:59am On Mar 08, 2017
TOPIC: WHEN YOUR LAZARUS IS STINKING!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JOHN 11: 33-57
David's journey to the throne as king was long, rough and long. He passed through the fire to the throne, but he made it - 2 Samuel 22: 5-7. Esther and indeed all the Jews were at the point of total destruction: Haman their enemy, had secured a decree to destroy them. All hope was gone. But at last, just before the enemy could laugh, God gave His people laughter. They sang the song of victory at last. That will be your story. Ruth was a picture of total helplessness as she heard her mother-in-law paint a terrible picture of a terrible future - no job, no husband, no support, no sustenance, no hope (Ruth 1: 11-13). But, lo and behold, the Bible records that for this same Ruth, voices of women were raised in praise of her God. People celebrated with her and if you will rise up and wipe away your tears this year, or if you will look away from those walls/bricks of reproach and pain, multitudes will celebrate with you. Their secret was God and that God is not dead! He will be your secret in this year 2017. See 2 Samuel 22:30 "For by thee (God), I have run through a troop (demonic battalions). By my God, have I leaped over a wall." Ah, I am led to prophesy now: "In this year 2017, you will RUN OVER demonic troops and battalions and you will LEAP OVER satanic walls (barricades) in Jesus name! The world will see you and declare that truly you were created for destiny in Jesus name." Trust and look up to God alone! Stop complaining! Even when your LAZARUS (your battle) has reached a STINKING IMPOSSIBLE POINT (see John 11: 39), let today's devotional be a turning point against discouragement. Don't forget: Great triumphs are borne out of great troubles. Note that people who resist change, lose charge! Hold on and look up because this is your year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll...
1. Thank God for where you are in life today.
2. Thank God for your bright tomorrow. (Pray it very well).
3. Martha said: "Lord, by this time he stinketh." Lord, do a thing that will make the world to know again that You are LORD INDEED OVER THE IMPOSSIBLE! Show me RAW EVIDENCE this year (Pray it till you have peace to stop)!
4. I disarm every vagabond problem in Jesus name.
5. Let every mockery be converted to honour in Jesus name.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Bonisun(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Thank u @diamond6real
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:14am On Mar 09, 2017
TOPIC: PLEASURE IS AN EVIDENCE ROBBER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
AMOS 6: 1-8
Welcome to today's EVIDENCE HOUR with He that raised the Lord Jesus Christ from the dead. Amos 6:1 declares "Woe to them that are at ease in Zion." I am led that before you continue with today's devotional write-up, please pray the following prayers with holy aggression:
1. Father, I withdraw my life, job, family, academics or ministry from the cycle of CONFUSION and DISTRACTION in this year 2017. I refuse to be distracted from my goals in Jesus name.
2. Lord, whether the devil likes it or not, my life and ministry must remain ORGANISED and FOCUSED in Jesus name. I must possess my possession and get to my foals in Jesus name.
3. You forces of stagnation, I withdraw your control over my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
4. In this year 2017, I return to sender all forces of confusion, depression and failure in Jesus name!
5. In this year 2017, I decree that I shall get to my Promised Land and possess my possession in Jesus name.
Note that the devil can use confusion of priorities to dry up your life! Heaven is telling you that if you desire to succeed on this earth, you must organize and focus on your priorities and life's goals as you run your heavenly race. You must keep other passions under control otherwise you will end up in a STRANGE LAND. There are so many passions/pleasures waiting to steal your crown. No wonder Amos 6:8 says, "I abhor the excellency of Jacob and hate his palaces (pleasures)." To much craze for pleasures has turned many potential Kingdom stars to servants! Don't be the next victim! A very successful businessman was asked to mention the secret of his success! He quickly wrote down the following: "After God, my work comes first. Pleasure comes after duty. To achieve my goals, I schedule my daily, weekly and monthly priorities and focus on them till I see them through." Will you do the same? But I, Dr Chris, will put my family second after God before work. Ah! Satan is determined to use battles, your job, business or even friends to derail your determination. Resist him! From Amos 6:1, a life of ease and pleasure without planning, discipline, fasting aggressive prayers, reading or purity, etc, ends with a big WOE (A curse)! Don't allow ease and pleasure to swallow up your EVIDENCE this year. This is your year! (Pray for all your local church workers today).
Pray The Points Above Again!
Sow Our Daily Manna As A Seed In Someone's Life To Help Him/Her Win Over Life's Battles This Year!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Mar 10, 2017
TOPIC: BIG BATTLES HAVE LITTLE SOLUTIONS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 CORINTHIANS 10: 6-14
A British university researcher has fine what the FBI claimed was impossible by unlocking an iPhone for just £75. Earlier this year, the US agency took Apple to court because they refused to unlock the phones of two terrorists, Farook and Tashfeen Malik, which killed 14 people at a Christmas party in San Bernardino, California, in December 2015. This sparked a worldwide privacy debate as the FBI fought to get the iPhones of the San Bernardino terrorists unlocked. Eventually the court case was dropped after the FBI paid a security firm an estimated £900,000 ($1.3m) to access the device. But Cambridge University's Dr Sergei Skorobogatov has demonstrated how to crack the password on an iPhone using only equipment available in a typical computer shop for just £75. The key to Dr Skorobogatov's method was to "mirror" the NAND Flash chip on to a second chip,which when tweaked gave him unlimited attempts to guess the phone's password. Most iPhones lock after ten unsuccessful attempts to enter the code. Truly, like most issues in life which are considered VERY DIFFICULT, there might just be a VERY SIMPLE AND LITTLE SOLUTION to that problem. This is why you must refuse to worry about that battle confronting you. Did your Bible not say that God will not allow a temptation or challenge bigger than you? (1 Corinthians 10: 13). That means to the God you serve, EVERY BIG PROBLEM has a simple solution not known to man. If you don't panic, if you remain quiet and still in that battle, you will discover that the Holy Ghost has a very simple solution as your escape route out of that battle.
2. Repent from panicking when confronted with battles.
3. Holy Ghost, open my eyes to the solutions out of the following battles (Mention them).
4. Still pray about your 2017 goals now and give thanks.
5. Pray for your pastor and your local church workers.
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:15am On Mar 11, 2017
TOPIC: WHEN MICE BECAME HIS LADDER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ROMANS 8: 24-32
There was a young man in Kansas City who realized that he had a natural talent for cartooning. He sent many application letters to many media houses but none of them were willing to employ him. Fortunately for him, a church decide to employ him to run their adverts for them. He did not have a place to stay so he approached the Pastor with his predicament. The Pastor told him that the church had an abandoned one-room building on the premises and was told to check if he could stay there. He went to see the room and it was a mice infested room. He had no choice but to move in. The room became both his bedroom and studio with the mice as his roommates. These mice inspired this young man and he developed the multi-billion dollar entertainment brand "MICKEY MOUSE", now the world famous entertainment centre called Disney Land in California and Disney World in Florida. The name of this young man is Walt Disney. But consider the following questions:
1. Why should a Pastor employ a cartoonist?
2. Why did the Pastor not fumigate the room for him and deduct it from his salary?
3. Why did God make sure that the young man did not immediately have money to fumigate the room?
God will use anything to trigger your exit from a season and your entry into a new season. Are you going through a challenge? Never say " God, why me"? Rather, ask God, "what do You want me to learn from this experience"? He makes all things work together for your good. This is your year! There shall be EVIDENCE!
2. Lord God, turn every pain to gain this year.
3. My Father! My Father!! My Father!!! Turn that disappointment to a divine appointment this year in Jesus name.
4. O Lord, turn every confusion to EVIDENCE this year in Jesus name. Pray in Tongues seriously!
5. Lord, use my life and ministry to show the world that You can turn ERRORS to EVIDENCE and You can turn SHAME to FAME.
6. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:48am On Mar 12, 2017
TOPIC: FACEBOOK PUBLISHER STORY WHILE IN NIGERIA
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HOSEA 4: 1-10
When the publisher of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, visited Nigeria, he was asked a question about how he built up that mega organisation called Facebook. Hear his summarised answer: You'll never know as much as you need to in the beginning no matter what, This was especially true for me because when I started out, I was 19 years old and I didn't know anything about business. There were a lot of stuff I didn't know. The only way we were going to succeed was if I focus on not what I thought I knew but on making sure I learn everything else as quickly as possible. The secret here is that learning is a process! When you try things and you fail, you shouldn't be afraid of failure, you should fail and learn from it and make sure you are doing what you can to learn as quickly as possible. I do think that's why Facebook has been able to evolve so much. Facebook started off as a service for students and it has made a lot of transition and you only do this by focusing on learning as much as you can. A lot of times people think that these things are straight lines but the best entrepreneurs and the best organisations I have seen are obsessively focused on learning as much as they can everyday. As entrepreneurs, engineers and developers, you don't have the success you are having by making mistakes along the way and rebounding from them and that takes a certain persistence and mindset that you are going to get it done. So I think, if you just stay focused on that, you will succeed. Both the old and the young now celebrate Facebook!" It is great to know these 2 secrets:
1. Focus on learning what you can learn above what you know in your present life, family and ministry. That EXTRA knowledge is what can transport you from the ordinary to EXTRAORDINARY. In 2017, the Lord is telling you to seek for aggressive knowledge. No wonder today's scripture says people are destroyed not for lack of fasting or prayer but for lack of knowledge.
2. Make mistakes and rise from them! Never allow any mistake to become your graveyard. Turn it Into your dancing ground because mistakes are the raw materials for your next growth, next success and your next celebration.
GET AND GIVE OUT THE NEXT ODM! NEVER MISS AN EDITION!
ODM IS LIFE'S PARACHUTE IN STORMS!
2. Repent from depression concerning your past mistakes.
3. Holy Ghost, grant me the grace to move on in Jesus name.
4. Holy Ghost, empower me to seek AGGRESSIVE KNOWLEDGE this year.
5. I shall seek knowledge by force! I shall read books by force! I shall search the I internet by force!
6. Holy Ghost, make me EXTRAORDINARY!
7. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:52am On Mar 13, 2017
TOPIC: DON'T DESTROY THEM!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PROVERBS 13: 16-25
A 1963 Harvard graduate said this:
"My one big mistake in life has been providing a trust fund for my five children. I'm very comfortable paying for an education as long as they want to study in a reputable university. However, providing additional funds so they could have a lifestyle beyond what they have achieved on their own was a mistake."
Also, a leadership teacher, John Maxwell in Leadership 101 says: "If you do everything for your children, what will they do for themselves?" By the time they finished university education, we have slaved and built houses for them, put car keys in their hands, bankrolled their weddings when they are getting married. People, what will they do for themselves?" In the course of doing these for them, some people develop hypertension and all sorts of illnesses. Some slump and die because "a rich man leaves an inheritance for his children's children." Some even steal to achieve these for their children. You must realize that inheritance goes beyond material things. Give them the right values, strong character and a revelatory knowledge of the power they carry as an extension of God. Let them know that they can create water to sell in the desert and sell sand to the Arabs to build mansions for themselves. They must know through you that they can sell air conditioners (AC) at the North Pole. When you build up a child this way, then you are leaving behind an inheritance that money cannot buy. The Holy Ghost is summarizing to you: INHERITANCE IS MORE THAN MONEY! Do something for your children to make them have a softer takeoff; do not take over their lives. Apply this to those that you meet today!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll is called...
2. I receive wisdom to live an unforgettable inheritance for the generation behind me.
3. Holy Ghost, empower me from this day to live behind an inheritance of motivation, self-confidence and values that money cannot buy.
4. Repent from failing along this line in the past.
5. If you are not married, pray about your future spouse and children now.
6. Still pray about the year seriously now. Pray about today!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 4:50am On Mar 14, 2017
TOPIC: A BRIDGE OR A BARRICADE?
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ISAIAH 3: 7-11
Albert, the greatest thinker that ever lived, was told by a German schoolmaster that he would, "never amount to anything much." Yet this man rose to become a great star on planet earth. He used opposition, criticism and failure as bridges and did not allow them to become barricades to success! A PROBLEM CAN BECOME A BRIDGE OR A BARRICADE! The choice is yours! A man lost his job after being queried by his boss in the office. Next morning, his lifeless body was discovered hanging from a tree near the factory! He committed suicide because he thought he was a failure! He could not separate failure and mistakes as events from himself as a person! Never forget that failure is not a person! It is an event! Elbert Hubbard confirms it further: "There is no failure except in no longer trying," Refuse the lie of the devil as a pastor or minister of God! Your ministry has a great future! Your breakthrough season is coming! Dear child of God, never give up! Delay is not denial! Failure is not final! Think positive thoughts about your future this year! Henry Ford did say: "Failure is the opportunity to begin again." God told me to tell you that it shall be well with you in this year 2017 and you shall eat the fruit of your doing (Isaiah 3:10)! Keep keeping on! It was William Conner Magee who said: "The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything." Every genius had once suffered delays, tears, ridicule and terrible mistakes! But they never said: "I am a failure." They said, "Oh, I missed it", or " I made a mistake. I am human and must learn from this." If you want to be great or greater, never personalize failure! Never blame yourself! Accept responsibility for your actions, but never personalize it! The biggest failure on earth, in heaven and in hell who is utterly cast down (Ps. 37:24) and for whom there is no iota of hope is not you, but the old, defeated and frustrated devil! Laugh at him! Reject his lies! This is your year! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: What a friend...
2. Holy Ghost, in this year 2017, turn every allowed problem into a BRIDGE and not a BARRICADE in Jesus name.
3. Declare boldly now: "Satan, you are a liar and a confirmed failure. I reject your lies. I am not and cannot be a failure. I resist you. I resist the spirit of self-pity, fear, depression, etc now in Jesus name. He boldly declare that in line with Isaiah 3:10, it shall be well with my life, family and ministry in this year 2017. Amen and amen."
4. Pray about today using page 7 of the NEW 402 prayers.
5. Cancel a road accident today (please pray it seriously)!
Sow Our Daily Manna into a life this week!
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:08am On Mar 15, 2017
TOPIC: LIFE IS LIKE A SHORT DAY!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 90: 1-17;
COLOSSIANS 4:15
This is another year! Time is life and soon it will be over. One secret of winning this year is to imagine daily that every day represents your entire life. Never allow any day God has given you to end without taking stock of what you have achieved. Refuse to waste even a second. Invest each passing moment in something worthwhile, no matter how little. Remind yourself that the way to be nothing is to do nothing. Work every minute into significance. God will distinguish you ad bless your labour. Psalm 90:12 declares: Teach us to number our days that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. May no day be wasted in your life this year. Make hay while the sun shines. Work, work and work. Pray, pray and pray. Observe daily communion with the Lord to give you strength as you declare; "I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me." - Philippians 4:13. Identify your goals daily, then prayerfully and purposefully work towards realizing them (John 9:4). Idleness is the nest in which mischief lays its eggs. AVOID PEOPLE WHO WASTE YOUR TIME! Life is like a short day! Redeem the time this year. Every minute counts in the light of eternity, so make the best of it and demotion, disgrace and defeat shall be far from your house! A man called Arthur Godfrey said, " A man is truly poor not when he has nothing, but when he does nothing or does anything below his potential." T.D Jakes amplifies that further - "I will never waste time to be jealous of any man or be intimidated by anybody's achievement. God gave us various talents on this earth and no one person can fulfill all the purposes of God for this earth." Envy nobody! Everybody has the same 24 hours. Use yours well and shine in this year 2017!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: When the roll...
1. Praise God for His mercies, kindness, goodness, protection and financial provision for this year or in the past years. Your children will not beg or bread!
2. Pray for wisdom and grace to manage your present job or business. Pray seriously in Tongues!
3. Pray for more business/job opportunities in 2017. There shall be EVIDENCE!
4. Pray for humility in taking up menial jobs if need be.
5. Pray against idleness or procrastination.
6. Paralyze now, any plan of satanic kingdoms to make you jobless or unprofitable this year in Jesus name.
7. Use the business/job breakthrough prayer points section of the NEW 402 prayer points section as you are led today.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:10am On Mar 16, 2017
TOPIC: THIS WAKE UP CALL:
LIFE IS A HANDBREADTH!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 39: 1-13
A very beloved Canadian author, Catherine Pulsifer and her husband Bryon, told the following story:
"During the moth of September, a friend of mine (Catherine) lost her husband in an accident. This accident was SUDDEN AND CERTAINLY UNEXPECTED. IT DROVE HOME THE REALIZATION THAT YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHEN A LOVE ONE IS NO LONGER GOING TO BE WITH YOU! We sometimes take our loved ones for granted and we expect that they will be with us forever. However as we all know, life does not work that way and sometimes we get a wake up call that shows us and makes us stand back and realize how short life is."
Oh, get the Holy Ghost's burning message in today's devotional:
SOMETIMES WE TAKE OUR LOVED ONES FOR GRANTED, AND WE EXPECT THAT THEY WILL BE WITH US FOREVER. BUT DON'T FORGET, SOMEDAY, A LOVED ONE IS NO LONGER GOING TO BE WITH YOU! When my earthly father and friend who was 90, was buried on November 29th two years ago, vs 5 of today's scripture hit my soul: "Behold thous hast made my days as handbreadths..." Yes, every life is a handbreadth- Short and vain! There Will Always Be A Final Goodbye, A Last Phone Call, A Last Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner, A Last Handshake, Etc. Yes! There Is Always A Last Mile In Your Life's Journey! So, in this year 2017, as you pray against premature death, endeavour to be an aroma of kindness, forgiveness and love to those you see today! TAKE NO ONE FOR GRANTED AND DO NOT POSTPONE ANY CARE, CALL OR DUTY! Make that call now because tomorrow belongs to God! After all, it's just one life and someday, you and they will depart planet earth for home! Oh, Sweet Home! Life is a handbreadth! Make that move! Make that call TODAY!
PRAYER POINTS: TAKE SONG 1: Onward Christain Soldiers...
1. Pray about the word today. Pray about your life as led.
2. Ask for the grace not to take your loved ones for granted. Reconcile with someone today! No one will live forever!
3. Bind the spirit of premature death. Pray for your loved ones and appreciate them today! Pray for those who are bereaved today!
4. Lord, may my season of joy swallow up my season of mourning on planet earth in Jesus name (Pray well).
5. Pray about today seriously! Ask for the grace of HOLINESS not to miss the Promised Land.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:41am On Mar 17, 2017
TOPIC: THE FIVE ATTITUDES TO THE TOP
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JEREMIAH 29: 11-14;
PSALM 90: 1 - 17
Good day and welcome! Since your attitude (your feelings, thoughts or mindset) towards life determines your altitude (height and progress) in life, the Holy Spirit is beaming His searchlight into the following attitudes, which can determine your altitude (progress), on this planet: SELF-ESTEEM - The way you feel about yourself. Always think great and positive thoughts about yourself. You are not inferior to anybody. Love and never condemn yourself. You are not a second-class citizen of this earth. Another man's breakthrough time may not be your time. Envy nobody! You have equal rights to exist as much as anyone else on this planet earth. Feel great! This is your Father's territory (Ps. 24:1). If you are patient and obedient, you will eat the good of the land.
LOVE- This is your attitude towards others. The way you feel towards others. Love others as yourself. Do to others what you want them to do to you. Hate none! Flee from bitterness! Love never fails! Love cancels failure! Embrace love- the way of the highest wisdom in the universe and watch yourself miraculously rise to the top.
FAITH - Faith is your attitude towards God. Believe that He has the best of plans for you. Constantly declare and affirm today's 1st scripture vs. 11. God has great and wonderful thoughts concerning you! Believe and say it daily!
HOPE - This is your attitude towards your tomorrow. Be positive. Be an incurable optimist! Reject worry. As long as the sun rises from the east and sets in the west, problems will never cease on this earth. However, the best awaits you. Today was the tomorrow you worried about yesterday. Hope is the positive expectation that the best is yet to come. Keep it alive! FORGIVENESS - This is your attitude towards your past. Your ability to forgive others or yourself for the wrong done to you or terrible mistakes you made in the past. The person who injured your past is negatively affecting your present, unless you forgive. Why give them such an "honor" of affecting your past and your present? Release them to God and move your life forward. As 2017 begins, if you are disciplined enough to live by these five pillars, your life will speak forth the wonderful grace of God, because five is the number of grace. Have a wonderful day and see you at the top! Pray now!
1. Use the worship songs at the back of this booklet today (Sing and laugh! Be positive about life). Declare that the best is yet to come! Decree that you will never fail on this planet. Cancel end-of-year weeping now!
2. Pray any other prayer point concerning your future as you are led. Pray for others as you are led today. Release forgiveness if you must, to anyone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 296
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.