Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Our Daily Manna - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna (80488 Views)

Bishop Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Offers Free Medical Services To The Needy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:42am On Apr 20, 2017
TOPIC: THE TRAIN ENGINEER: WHY GOD DOES NOT SLUMBER!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 121: 1-8
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A lawyer for the engineer of a New Jersey commuter train that crashed in Hoboken in late September 2016, killing one person and injuring more than 100 others, said his client had since been diagnosed with severe sleep apnea, which can cause drowsiness. Apnea is a temporary cessation of breathing, especially during sleep. The disclosure came six weeks after officials of the American National Transportation Safety Board (ANTSB) said the engineers had told investigators who interviews him that he was fully rested at the time of the train wreck but had no memory of it. Goodness! A train engineer (driver) losing his memory during the journey. What a world! This engineer had rested very well but was attacked during the journey. It is possible for your plane's pilot to fall sick and lose memory during flight. Yes, it is possible for your vehicle driver to lose temporary consciousness while driving and at the moment, you are on your own with your God. As the year progresses, you must look daily to the Pilot of pilots, Engineer of engineers, the Driver of drivers, Teacher of teachers and Physician of physicians. He is the Banker of bankers, the President of presidents, He is the General of generals, King of kings and Emperor of emperors. He does not sleep; He does not slumber! He will secure you and and stop whatever He has not planted in your life, family and ministry. Fear not! Put your trust in Him. That's why you must not worry about events beyond your control. Give that battle to God and you can sleep in peace because He does not sleep. God's love for you is so large and it will confront every insecurity or battle that is determined to steal your sleep. Max Lucado describes the love of God massively this way: "Jesus humbled Himself, he went from commanding angels to sleep in the straw. From holding stars to clutching Mary's fingers. The Palm that held the universe took the nails of a soldier. Why? Because that's what love does; it puts the beloved before itself." God does not sleep nor slumber because of you! So why worry when God is "worrying" for you? Rejoice! Look up! Hold on! Hold out! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: Blessed assurance...
1. Pray about today's word generally as led now.
2. He does not sleep nor slumber because of you. Worship the Lord again for His great plans concerning your destiny.
In the storms of life, ODM is LIFE'S PARACHUTE. Give a soul/family a copy this week!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:01am On Apr 21, 2017
TOPIC: PROPHETIC PRAYERS: REMEMBER ME O LORD! (WORLDWIDE NIGHT VIGIL)
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 8: 1 - 14
1. Today's scripture says that when God remember you, He will send the WIND (the Holy Ghost) first, which will make the WATER(S) (Problems) confronting your life to recede! Always pray in 2017: " O, Lord, send the WIND and cause every water (problem) in my life to recede" (Pray it well now)!
2. Today's scripture also says: " And God remembered Noah." Father, remember... (mention your names) today and in 2017 for good and turn me into an EVIDENCE LAND (Pray it well now)!
3. Today's scripture says: "And God remembered Noah and every living thing... with him in the ark." When God remembers you, He remembers all the things and people that are in your ark (your family or household, your work, your helpers, etc). Pray for Genesis 19:29: "...God remembered Abraham and sent Lot out of the overthrow, when He overthrew the cities in which Lot dwelt." Pray for the "Lots" (Your spouse, children and helpers, etc), again now! Lord, remember me and deliver the following from THE OVERTHROW- the problems, untimely deaths, losses, pain and confusion of 2017 (mention their names now)!
5. See Genesis 30: 22 now and pray: "Lord remember me the way You remembered Rachael! Lord, remember me and open my physical womb, open my financial womb, open my spiritual womb, open my marital womb, open my closed doors in 2017. O Lord, do in my life and ministry what You did for Rachel- (Pray it very well)!
6. See Exodus 2:24 and pray: " O Lord, remember your covenant with Abraham, Issac and Jacob. Remember your covenant with the Blood of Your Son Jesus Christ! Remember Your covenant with Your servant, Dr Chris of Our Daily Manna! Remember Your covenant with... (Mention any man of God you support, obey and believe in, especially your pastor) and remember me O Lord (Pray seriously)!
7. WORLDWIDE NIGHT VIGIL: All ODM users must as much as possible pray between 12 A.M - 1 A.M. tonight. Ask the Lord to remember you and turn you into a Tourist Attraction/EVIDENCE LAND. Pray the above prayers again tonight! Use the Night prayers on page 105 of "War Against Haman -12" as a guide! Pray for various breakthroughs for all ODM users in 2017! Let it be a night of EVIDENCE DISTRIBUTION by angels! Remember that millions are praying at the same time worldwide! Satan is in trouble!
Pray for all who sowed the January SRS seed, Tithe or FIRST FRUIT, etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:39am On Apr 22, 2017
TOPIC: GOD'S LAST PURPOSE ON EARTH!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
MARK 12: 28-34
Consider with me today the thought-provoking quotes from the fire room of God from various generations! These are the thoughts that have fired up my love for God and my purpose on planet earth since I got born again on February 3rd, 1976 at about 10pm. In this second quarter of 2017, if you put God's number one purpose (Evangelism & Missions) first, He will put your purpose first! Hear C. S. Lewis: "The Church exists for nothing else but to draw men unto Christ, to make them little Christ's. If they are not that, all the cathedrals, clergy, missions, sermons, even the Doxology itself, are simply a waste of time. God became Man for no other purpose." Hear Hudson Taylor. "The great commission is not an option to be considered; it is a command to be obeyed." Hear Curry R. Blake: If your Gospel isn't touching others, it hasn't touched you! Hear Charles Spurgeon: "If sinners be damned, at least let them leap to Hell over our bodies. If they will perish, let them perish with our arms about their knees. Let no one get there UNWARNED and UNPRAYED for." Hear David Brainerd: I care not where I go or how I live or what I endure so that I may save souls. When I sleep I dream of them; when I awake, they are first in my thoughts ... no amount of scholastic attainment of able and profound exposition of brilliant and stirring eloquence can atone for the absence of a deep, impassioned sympathetic love for human souls."
Hear Leonard Ravenhill: "Could a mariner sit idle if he heard the drowning cry? Could a doctor sit in comfort and just let his patients die? Could a fireman sit idle and let men burn and give no hand? Can you sit at ease in Zion with the world around you DAMNED?"
You can help take a soul from the valley of decision daily. In the midst of your daily pursuits of daily bread, let God use you for His last purpose on planet earth -Evangelism! God raised this ODM devotional as an end time Evangelism tool. If you cannot preach on television or cross oceans with the gospel, why don't you get EXTRA COPIES OF ODM for SOULS? GET EXTRA COPIES than you have ever done! You will see EXTRA FAVOUR that cannot be explained! God is a rewarder! Amen! Start today and pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 5: Stand up for Jesus...
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led!
2. Pray for the salvation of souls today (Mention names).
3. Lord use my life to increase Your kingdom.
4. Cry out to God for a new revival fire for souls and missions in 2017!
5. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:04am On Apr 23, 2017
TOPIC: LORD, MAKE ME UNCOMMON IN 2017
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
DEUTERONOMY 7: 6-14
At a season of my life and ministry, my daily cry was: "Lord, make me uncommon in my life and ministry." At a corporate gathering in London, I was also led to minister on the theme: "I refuse to be a statistics. Lord, make me uncommon!" Much later, as I was preparing to minister on a Sunday morning, the Lord gave me a burning theme: " I shall not die in the crowd." So today's devotional emphasis was born from these encounters! I discovered that God had sworn to the Jews: "Thou shalt be blessed ABOVE all people..." - today's scripture, vs 14. He did not say, "You will be blessed ALONG with them." God's mind for you is to be made uncommon from the crowd in 2016. Then a "bullet" from 1 Peter 2:9 hit me: "But ye are a chosen generation, ...a PECULIAR people..." The Oxford Dictionary defines peculiar as something, UNUSUAL, ODD, EXCLUSIVE, SPECIAL, PARTICULAR! So I cried out daily, the following prayer points: "O Lord, make me uncommon and peculiar in my generation," "O Lord, make me unusual in my generation" and "O Lord, make me exclusive in my generation. Take me from the crowd!" God is doing it in my life and I believe He will do the same for you! Know that you are a generation within a generation! Truth is, God's desire is to see you separated! It is called "Competitive Advantage" in Business terms. God wants you to have a unique competitive advantage in the midst of the 7.8 billion souls on planet earth. See how a business guru puts it: "Competitive advantage manifests by developing a product that becomes the industry standard, achieving lower costs, having a more convenient geographical location, introducing new markets (local and international) engaging in company buyouts, merger and acquisition and developing new technology." Oh, as the political, economic and social world yearns to be different, make that your hot pursuit in the remaining months of 2017. Pray the 3 prayer points in this write-ups now and for the next 3 days with fasting! Include the prayer points below. (Give out EXTRA ODM Copies that will provoke EXTRA EVIDENCE)!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of power...
1. Pray about your goals for 2017 again.
2. Lord, reveal to me my competitive advantage (my life's secret) over others in life and ministry.
3. Lord, grant me the wisdom that will make me uncommon in 2017 (Pray it seriously)!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:46am On Apr 24, 2017
TOPIC: A MIRACLE THAT LOOKS LIKE A LIE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
GENESIS 17: 15-22
I got the mail below and I am led to use it as an encouragement "medicine" to a thirsty soul:
"Dear Dr Chris! I am Grace by name. I was having breathing problems since 2014 due to inhalation of harsh ingredients where I worked. Everybody thought it was "Asthma". My mum cried and cried because nobody from my family was asthmatic. At the end of 2014, I challenged my God by faith by stopping the drugs I took, saying that I could never be asthmatic and could never live on drugs. Each time I prayed and fasted, I always committed my health into God's hands, but nothing happened. I always got scared of entering public transportation, especially when it passed dusty areas because once I inhaled dust, i would start breathing through my mouth. During the just concluded 21 -day fasting programme at the World Anointing Night of last January, towards the end of the service, the man of God asked us to form circles by joining our hands. He asked us to enter the circle one by one. When it was my turn inside the circle, Dr Chris suddenly began mentioning " Healing," "Healing" as the prayer point." I felt different immediately after that prayer session. At first, when people where called for testimonies, I was shocked because it looked as if it was a lie...so strange. On my way home, when I passed through the same dusty road where I normally started breathing thorough my mouth, everything changed; I could not perceive dust or smoke or gas from buses. I forced myself to perceive but I perceived nothing. It was still looking so strange and like a dream until I went back to work with those harsh ingredients that started all this.
To God be the Glory, I could not perceive it. Right now, I can pass through all the things or roads that were threats to me freely without fighting for breath. Please Dr Chris, publish this because I want people to know that, the God we serve is a God of all possibilities who can perform miracles that look like a lie but it's indeed true. I will not keep quiet and I will keep on testifying because even the doctors couldn't handle this case (chinonso_onovo@yahoo.com). Wow! To God be the glory for the great things He is doing through this commission worldwide! Each anointing service has a different, divine agenda. At the last World Anointing Night, there was a RAIN OF HEALING for Asthmatic cases. We all watched as people ran out one by one to throw off their inhalers (even after the service was over). There are some services, where the Holy Ghost just deals with the fruit of the womb cases, Fibroid, spiritual battles or special favour, etc. The Holy Ghost wants you to know that He is working on your case and it is not yet over. That marital connection and marital miracle must happen because he is not a respecter of persons! That career and business turn around will locate you this year because your God is not a liar! Abraham laughed when He was told about the birth of Issac in Genesis 17:17 because it was a miracle that looked like a lie. That kind of testimony will also locate you.
Pastors and others should not miss the anointing service of this weekend taking place in Lagos (OGUDU) as every EVIL PATTERN or RE-OCCURRING BATTLE/PROBLEM will be PARALYSED. Pray seriously now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing grace...
2. O Lord, visit this reoccurring battle (Mention it seriously now).
3. Lord, give me a testimony that looks like a lie (Pray it seriously for 3 days and expect a miracle).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:12am On Apr 25, 2017
TOPIC: MOVE FROM YESTERDAY!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
DEUTERONOMY 1: 1-7
Thank God you are alive to witness the great year called 2017! You must understand that your past is important, but it is not nearly as important as to your present as in the way you see your future. If you learn from the defeat/mistakes of the past, then you haven't really lost. In this second quarter of 2017, God wants you to move from yesterday! Yes, you have fasted and prayed in the past, you have sown seeds in the past, you have practiced holiness/obedience in the past and yet you still experienced certain disappointments here and there. What God is saying to you through today's devotional is that, it is not over and your past labour is not in vain. Do you know that your enemies were also disappointed that you made it thus far? But do you know that they have determined never to give up on you? So, why will you give up on God and your golden future? Forget your past pain! I repeat as I have often been led to counsel/write: Stop playing the old love songs you used to share with the lover who jilted you. Stop driving by that person's house if possible! Stop staring at old pictures and stop reading love letters because that person was not destined to be a part of your future history. Look into the future because it is carrying your EVIDENCE. Stop rewinding your mind to the business partner who betrayed you or your trusted relatives/friends who scandalized you. No matter how your past was, heaven is saying afresh: "MOVE FROM YESTERDAY." You have dwelt long enough on this mountain of the past. Do you know that Mount Horeb (a part of MT. Sinai) was the pinnacle were the burning bush was revealed and the 10 commandments given? Yet God told them to move from that glorious past experience! God gates your being connected to the past and remaining there! The key word is verse 7: "TURN YE!" It means "turn and advance" (NIV). Forget the past! YOUR BEST DAYS ARE STILL AHEAD and I see a great testimony which shall be the EVIDENCE that you serve "Jehovah Over Do!" This is your year! Amen!
2. Pray for the grace to forget the past! Lord do a new thing in my life and ministry.
3. In this year 2017, I recover my caged glory from any witchcraft coven in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).
4. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:39am On Apr 26, 2017
TOPIC: HE IS UNLIMITED: HOLD ON!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
MATTHEW 19: 5-26;
NUMBERS 23:19
The news was electrifying even as scientists worldwide ran back to their foundational theories: "SCIENTISTS QUESTION NATURE'S FUNDAMENTAL LAWS." A few years ago, an Astronomer, Mr. Michael Murphy of the university of Cambridge, said: "Studies have recently shown that the world has lived with errors as most of the famous numbers in Physics are now doubtful. These are famous numbers in Physics, bit we have no real reason why they are what they are. The implication is that, the laws of Physics would have to be rewritten and make room for 6 more spatial dimensions instead of the three (3) we are now used to. Hear Astronomer Michael again: " Recent research have found evidence that the value of certain fundamental parameters such as speed of light or the invisible glue that holds the nuclei together may have been different in the past. There is absolutely no reason why these constants should be constants." Wow! OH, HOW LIMITING A MAN AND OH, HOW UNLIMITING IS YOUR GOD AND MAKER! Yea, I don't want to believe that the "A" I got in my secondary school final Physics examination was based on a lie, a wrong theory, but I was instructed by the Holy Ghost to remind you that even as men are discovering their dusty nature - prone to errors and mistakes. You must look up to God again for a way, even where there seems to be no way! Today's 1st scripture Vs. 26 says that: "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible". Don't forget that Pluto, which was discovered and named in 1936, was reduced from a planet to just one of the moons a few years ago. OH, HOW LIMITED IS MAN AND HOW DEEP IS THE UNIVERSE, YET UNDISCOVERED! No matter what you are going through, trust the unlimited God, with whom all things are possible! Read Numbers 23:19; determine to hold on to God!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Through the love...
1. Lift up your hands and worship the Lord for His greatness.
2. As the best brains in science are admitting the errors/weaknesses of man, tell God that you will trust Him the more this year!
3. You have no right to a trouble free life. Ask God for the grace to overcome all obstacles in 2017/
4. Lord, do in my life and ministry what no man can do (Pray it well).
5. Pray generally as led on any other issue(s).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:47am On Apr 27, 2017
EVERY GARDEN HAS WEEDS!
MOVE ON AGAIN!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
DEUTERONOMY 10: 1-8
Humanly speaking, Moses was a failure the moment he broke the first two tables of stone containing the Ten commandments of life. But today's scripture, verse 1, says the Lord called Moses THE SECOND TIME and said: "Hew thee two tables of stones like unto the first and come up unto me into the mount..." The Emphasis is, "LIKE UNTO THE FIRST." He is the God of another chance. NP matter how last year or your past years have been, 2017 is another chance. Indeed, every day you wake up from your bed is another chance given to you by your God. That is why you must resist every satanic lie that says your past mistakes, delays or errors, are your last bus-stop(s). Never let anyone hear that your best days are over! Your God is sending me to announce to you that He is set to give you another chance, despite your past failure(s), mistake(s) and errors! Hear Elaine Maxwell: "My will shall shape the future! Whether I fail or succeed shall be no one's doing, but my own. I am the force; I can tear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice, my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny." Use 2017 again! Hear Elbert Hubbard: "A failure is a man who was blundered, but is not capable of cashing in on the experience. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honourable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." Forget the past and move! The best way out is always through! Have you ever seen a garden without weeds? Clear your life's garden with determination! No wonder Winston Churchill penned: "Success consists of going from failure to failure, without loss of enthusiasm." So, as the Lord spoke to Moses after his failures, He is speaking unto you: It's time to move on and come up to your new level and into your new season, LIKE UNTO THE FIRST! Start again!
(Please help somebody to reach his/her Promised Land. Don't enjoy these ODM powerful write-ups alone. Get EXTRA COPIES this week for others, your own success will never elude you. Amen).
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: Blessed Assurance.
2. Uproot all satanic plans to disorganize you in 2017.
3. Lord, begin with me again from the scratch if necessary.
4. Lord, grant me another chance to move on. I uproot worry now! Ask for the grace to plan again.
5. Pray about today seriously and cancel discouragement.

4 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:46am On Apr 28, 2017
TOPIC: LORD, MY CROSS IS HEAVY!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 SAMUEL 8: 1-8
MARK 8: 34
In February this year 2017, I got a Whatsapp video in which a young Christain man was pleading to the whole world to pray for him because he had come to his last bus-stop and was getting fed up with his faith in God. He needed urgent prayers otherwise he would spill over by doing something stupid. I did not judge him at all, bit did this young man know that the people he was asking to pray for him were also carrying their own terrible crosses and fighting bloody battles of life? Did he know that some of those praying for him were even fighting more discouraging battles than him? At that moment however, today's devotional hit my soul like one of the lethal bombs of the lingering Syrian war! That video reminded me also of another young man who was at the end of his rope! Seeing no way out, he dropped to his knees in prayer: "Lord, I can't go on. I have to heavy a cross to bear." The Lord replied, "My son, if you can't bear its weight, just place your cross inside this room, then open that other door and pick up any cross you wish." The young nan screamed: "Thank you, Lord," and did as he was told. On entering the other door, he saw many crosses; large and small. Then he spotted a tiny cross leaning against a wall. "I desire that one Lord," he said. And the Lord replied amazingly. "My son, that was the cross you just brought in." The explanation is that the cross the young man was complaining about, was what he was admiring somewhere else! And so it is with many souls! The truth is that most people admire the cross of others, but pity themselves. The people also told Samuel: "Make us a king to judge us like all the nations." Were they aware of the pain (the crosses) of the other nations? Oh! There is a strong prophetic word in my spirit for a user of this devotional right now: "Everyone you see around has a cross to bear! Envy no one! Pity not yourself! Some crosses are hidden but heavy! Others are visible, but the determinant of the ease of any cross is My GRACE! No cross is pleasant for the now, but in your latter weeks and months, the reason you were allowed to bear it, shall show forth. Rest in my unfailing love! Allow me to complete My work in you. I am the Potter with a plan that leads to the LAND OF EVIDENCE. Yes, you have asked questions, but My loud silence shall not be forever! Wait on Me My child, for by and by, your understanding shall be enlightened and your steps shall be established. Yet again I say, wait on Me. I shall turn your waiting into the raw material for your EVIDENCE PARTY! Amen!" When life's crosses seem overbearing and life seems unfair, always remember that you are not the worst. Look up to God!
The Lagos Special Anointing Service At The OGUDU Mountain Is Tomorrow Saturday April 29th. Time Is 7:30am-11am strictly!
PRAYER POINT: Take Song 2: Through the love of God...
1. Pray over the prophetic words in this write-up now for the next 3 days.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:41am On Apr 29, 2017
TOPIC: LET GO AND LET GOD
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
LUKE 12: 22-26
LUKE 10: 41-42
As children bring their broken toys with tears for us to mend, I brought my broken dreams to God because He is my Friend! But then, instead of leaving Him in peace to work alone, I hung around and tried to help Him with ways that were my own. At last, I marched them back again and cried, "How can you be so slow?" The Lord answered me in a hustling tone: "MY CHILD, WHAT COULD I DO? YOU NEVER DID LET GO." And that's exactly the "problem" with millions of souls on earth today! They are praying, expecting the Lord to answer in a hurry and if that doesn't happen, they move to the realm of worry/anxiety! They refuse to let go and let God! How can you have fasted (21 days or more), sowed your EPS, prayed your PPP, tithed, etc and still live a life of ANXIETY? Your God is not dead! His silence is the extinguisher of your enemies' battle engine against you! Luke 12:25 (NIV): "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Vs 26 (NIV): "Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?" Did you get that message? If you have prayed on any matter, then wait for the answer and refuse to worry. I repeat: God is not dead! God is not slow! God is not a liar! God is not weak! God is never too busy! He is a right-on-time God! If He has not answered and your life is clean, then you must wait for the All-Wise and All-Knowing God! Worrying will not help God to answer faster! He is tied to times and seasons! Yes, waiting time can be tough, but after praying, just live in hope/thanksgiving while you declare daily that you have received even before your physical eyes behold it. Phil 4:6 says: "Be careful for nothing but in EVERYTHING by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God." You cannot be a 'Martha' (anxiety champion) and end up as a master of circumstances! Leave that issue to God and though He tarries, wait and wait for its appointed date! Hear Winston Churchill: "Never give in! Never, never, never - in anything great or small, large or petty - never give in, except to conviction of honour and good sense." Hold on! Let go and let God!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 4: Stand up for Jesus...
1. Worship God again and pray about the word as it has affected you today!
2. Lord, I rest my case in Your Hands! I refuse to worry concerning the following issue(s). (Mention them).
3. Uproot satanic roadblocks now (Pray it seriously)!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2017
TOPIC: THE LONDON-TRAINED, ARMED ROBBER DOCTOR!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 SAMUEL 13: 1-15
A 45 year-old medical doctor, Dr R. M. O. (names withheld by me, Dr Chris), was arrested a few months ago for armed robbery by the Nigerian Police. Dr R. M. O studied Medicine at the Prestigious University College London, UCL, from 1987-1992. He later worked for two years at the College of Medicine, University of Benin, from 1988-2000, before travelling to Saudi Arabia. He thereafter got another job offer at the University of Ghana in 2006 and worked there till 2015 when he decided to visit Nigeria. But hear this pathetic story:
"When I visited Nigeria, the car I was driving had an accident and the victim died. I was charged to court and remanded at Kaduna Central Prison. But in prison I met and heard about a robbery gang that snatched luxurious cars. When I came out from prison, I decided to join the armed robbery gang fully to earn a faster living instead of Medicine. Since my release on bail, we stole cars like Lexus, SUV in Lagos State, which I drove to Katsina State to sell to buyers from Niger Republic."
Oh, the irony of life! For a man to spend 5-7 years reading Medicine and doing horsemanship, clearly showed that he was determined to win in life, but he was a man not ready to pay life's price of patience for success! This medical doctor forgot that in most cases, shortcuts end up as a shame cuts! He forgot that his great names were a product of a long/enduring wait! He forgot too that premature success is equal to failure! Note also that though Saul waited for SEVEN days (vs cool for Samuel to arrive, God still took the kingdom from him. In this year 2017, if there are areas of your life where there is a delay to prayer answers, never rush ahead of God. An Ishmael may look attractive, but it is not Isaac! Be reminded of Calvin Coolidge: "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." So, in this year of EVIDENCE, avoid the mistake of this doctor and avoid the mistake of this impatient king Saul. IF NECESSARY, wait a little more for God! This is your year! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song of worship as led.
1. Thank God for the word today and pray about it as led.
2. Saul lost his throne because of impatience. Lord, deliver me from premature breakthroughs in Jesus name.
3. I refuse to wear the garment of tribulation, sorrow/shame.
4. I command every evil arrow sent to limit my destiny this year. DRY UP now in Jesus name. Pray about today as led now.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:09am On May 01, 2017
TOPIC: LEARN FROM MATTIE STEPHANEK!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JOB 2:10;
1 THESSALONIANS 5: 15-24
How do you see life in this new month of May? Take a look at the innocent lines below from a 13 year-old boy, Mattie Stephanek:
"I want people to know that in every life, there are storms. But we just remember to pray after every storm and celebrate the gift of life as we have it, or else life becomes a task, rather than a gift. We must always listen to the song in our hearts and share the song with others." This boy, Mattie Stephanek, had a rare form of the disease called Muscular Dystrophy which means his breathing, heart rate, body temperature, oxygenation, digestion, etc, were not automatic! In his own case, HE USED EXTRA OXYGEN ALL THE TIME and when tired or sleeping, he used a ventilator that breathed for him, saved energy and moved his medical equipments around. In the midst of all these, Mattie Stephanek saw life as a gift! Even when he had the opportunity of chatting on the phone with the former U.S. President, Jimmy Carter from his hospital bed, his focus was on problems in Bosnia and Africa, not his health condition. If you and I had such an opportunity, well your guess is as good as mine. In 2017, if we can take each day as a gift, then the storm will not weigh us down. If we can take each day as a gift, then we will be grateful and contented with what we have and where we are today. If we can take each day as a gift, our lives will be devoid of murmurings and complaining. Read more from Mattie: "Every journey begins with a small step and everyday is a chance for a new small step in the right direction. Just follow your heart's song." What is your heart's song? Learn from Mattie! Refuse to give up now! Your EVIDENCE will show up very soon! Because of you, men shall shout aloud: "There is God! There is God!! Ah, there is God!!!" Pray now!
2. Thank God for what and where you are today.
3. Lord, help me to celebrate the gift of life everyday.
4. Lord, help me to take a step towards the right direction everyday. Still pray about your 2017 goals again.
5. Declare, "Life is a gift and not a task! I shall eat the good of this land." Lord, disappoint the expectations of my enemies concerning me in 2017 (Pray it seriously).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 5:55am On May 02, 2017
TOPIC: BE POSITIVE ABOUT LIFE!
GIVE THANKS!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
COLOSSIANS 3: 8-17
NEHEMIAH 8: 10-11
Yes, you don't have all the testimonies you craved for yet! Yes, you don't necessarily feel great about that delay, setback or unfulfilled, secret heart's desire, but be thankful because you can say to the world around you: "I have my sight... although not perfect; I can still see the glorious sunsets, the antics of a puppy, the smile of a child; I can see if there are bugs in my food. I have my hearing even if I'm impaired. I can hear the music that takes the wrinkles of the day. I can hear others tell me they love me! I have my sense of smell, although marred by allergies. I can tell of the house is on fire or the cookies are burnt. Oh, thank God that despite the battles/heartaches of life, I still have my sense of taste! I can tell when something is sour or when the cookies are burning. Oh, thank God I still have my sense of touch... the joy of touching another, loving another, makes me feel I am not alone. Thank God, I can walk though I may stumble! I can talk, I can laugh, even when nothing funny happens and I can cry of I choose to. Yes, despite scores of " MARAH" (bitter experiences) around my life and ministry, I can confidently say, "Thank you Lord." Don't ever forget that happiness is not something you find, but rather something you create! In life, your attitude is more important than your aptitude! No wonder then that John Miller wrote: "Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life: not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens." Being thankful is a positive attitude! Against all odds, force yourself and utter a word of thanks daily because your joy/laughter and thanksgiving provokes confusion in the gates of hell. Being positive provokes your EVIDENCE story! Hold on and hold out! Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1: Great is thy faithfulness...
2. Uproot depression and self pity.
3. Pray generally about today and about your life now.
4. Pray for DIVINE SPEED! Loose SPEED!
5. Still pray about your 2017 goals! Pray Psalms 30: 10-12; 100:3
6. Pray about today as led. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:25am On May 03, 2017
TOPIC: THE CERTIFICATE THAT TOOK 39 YEARS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 8: 5-15
Years ago, history was made at Wits University Great Hall's stage on May 17th 2006, when the then 75 year old ex-wife of late Nelson Mandela, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela popularly called, "The mother of the South Africa nation," graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree which she enrolled for since 1967. The story is not that she graduated. No! The story and the glory is that, despite the many obstacles on her pathway and despite the fact that it took her 39 years and despite her age, she finally graduated! Remember all the legal battles and imprisonment of her husband for 27 years. These things are enough to distract any weak soul. Call it determination or aggressive persistence and you would score an "A+". God is asking a user of today's devotional to be focused on his/her life goals/ambition, no matter the many obstacles challenging your determination. Hear Margaret Thatcher: " I am extra-ordinarily patient, provided I gat my own way in the end." Jean De la Fontanel also wrote: "Patience and time do more strength or passion." Then Jacques Rousseau hit the nail on the head: "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet." Jesus said you can only bring out your fruit with patience (Luke 8: 1-5)! No matter how 2017 or your past has been like, refuse to give up! Who told you that the road to success is paved with gold? Mr. Ulysses Grant failed as a farmer, a Real Estate agent, a U.S customs official and a store clerk, yet he became the 18th president of the United States of America in 1868. No matter how many "Bears" or "Lions" are confronting your life's journey, if you hold on to the God of David and to the God of Our Daily Manna, you will sit on your throne and become a worldwide EVIDENCE story. Remember Winnie Madikizela-Mandela who made it despite her numerous human failures. Put on determination and hope! Look up to God daily. Your BIG STORY is next! Amen!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 2: Through the love of God...
2. Ask for grace to hold on to the following dreams of your life (Mention them now). Pray about any obstacle(s) facing you.
3. I shall wait till my change comes, so help me God.
4. Lord, wipe away the tears from my eyes this year (Pray it very well).
5. Pray for the gospel in Indonesia today.
6. Pray for all those who sowed the January EPS seed and prayed for the PPP prayers. Loose 2017 RESULTS
7. Pray any other prayer point(s) as led.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:19am On May 04, 2017
TOPIC: LIFE IS LIKE A BUILDING!
JUST KEEP MOVING!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ESTHER 4: 1-17
Martin Luther King said, "Refuse to stop. If you can't fly, run. If you can't run, walk; if you can't walk, crawl, but by all means keep moving." Today's scripture is in alignment with that thought-stimulating quote above. There were nearly a million things that could have stopped Queen Esther from moving forward! Things like tradition (custom), fear of death, human advice from big uncles/aunties in the Lord, arrival of a late appointment letter from the king, fear of failure, e.t.c, but she knew that it was either she did something quickly (keep moving) or she would have been consumed. She said, "I will go to the king, though it is AGAINST the law..." (vs 15). For You To Make Progress In Anything, You Have To Go Against A Lot Of Opposition. Note and Shout The Word She Used Again: "AGAINST." It is a word used in the war front! It is not a word used in the bedroom of love! Have you forgotten that you are in the warfront of life daily? Cain rose AGAINST Abel! Yea indeed, the flesh (Cain) lusteth against the Spirit (Abel) and the Spirit lusteth against the flesh daily (Gal 5:17)! Goliath fought AGAINST David! Haman rose AGAINST Esther! Michael and the angels fought AGAINST the Dragon (Rev 12:7)! That was in heaven! War in heaven? Yes! Be determined to fight and forge ahead! Go AGAINST laziness, sleep, marital delay, past disappointments, mistakes and failures; educational deficiencies and just keep moving! Never believe it is finished with you. T. Eliot, a popular American poet, said: "What we call the beginning is often the end. And to make the end is to make a beginning. The end is where we start from." There is no such thing as a bitter end for the child of God. Life is like a building that can be renovated and rebuilt from the scratch! Just keep moving! Like Esther, the world will seek to hear your EVIDENCE story! Amen and amen!
2. You lying spirit of discouragement, I arrest your power concerning me in Jesus name (Pray well).
3. I command all the powers/forces that are against my destiny in 2017 to dry up by fire today in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
4. I will never call anything the end. Therefore, Father, give my family and I the grace to keep moving (Pray it seriously till you have peace to stop).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:31am On May 05, 2017
TOPIC: THE MISSING E-FLAT KEY!
WHY WORRY?
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PHILIPPIANS 4: 1-7
Years ago, just before a major concert, a member of Arturo Toscanini's Orchestra approached the great Italian musical conductor with an expression of sheer terror on his face: "Maestro," which means, "Master," "My instrument is not working properly. I cannot reach the E-FLAT note. What am I to do now? We are to begin in a few moments and the hall is jam-packed!" His voice began to fail and disappointment coupled with a feeling of anxiety/depression enveloped the room. Toscanini looked at the man with utter amazement. Then he smiled kindly, and placed an arm around his shoulders. "My friend" he said, "do not worry about it. The damaged note (E-FLAT) dies not appear anywhere in the music you that you will be playing this evening." The shocked instrumentalist just stood speechless for a few seconds and burst into loud laughter. Their performance that night was historic! But never forget that just before the great show, he was worried and disturbed over nothing! Sadly, that's the lifestyle of millions on planet earth! They worry over issues that will never even appear later in the music of their lives. This young man was worried over the E-FLAT key that was never a part of the show he was preparing for. Oh! What a life! Determine that you will not devote your time to worry/depression/anxiety. You will discover that a great majority of your anticipated problems or troubles do not come to pass! This means that most of the time we devote to worrying, even the constructive kind that prompts you to try to come up with a solution, is wasted. Philippians 4:6 (NIV) says, "Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and supplication, let your requests be made known to God." "Champions keep playing till they get it right" (Billie Team King). Close with Herman Bailey: "Learn to live each day by itself, the worries are mostly about yesterday and tomorrow." In this second quarter of the year and in the remaining months of 2017, be anxious for nothing! Look daily to God! Always remember the E-FLAT KEY! Conquer worry!
2. Pray about things that provoke worry/anxiety in you.
3. Lord, send my enemies into perpetual reproach this year.
4. Pray generally about your life and ministry as led.
5. Lord, I claim my peace concerning the following nagging challenges: (Talk to God about them again) and i trust that You are in control. Pray any other prayer(s) as led.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:49am On May 06, 2017
TOPIC: THE GREATEST KILLER OF DREAMS IS HASTE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
ECCLESIASTES 3: 1-8
To everything, there is a season and a time to every purpose (Verse 1 of today's Scripture). Whether you weep or roll on the floor, I want you to know that until your time for a miracle is up, you are wasting your time. God works with times and seasons! Even though the wine at the marriage feast was dry, Jesus waited for His time to come before a miracle came forth! Jesus knew that Lazarus was sick, yet He did not panics and fish to his sick bed as lots of people would have done. He waited till His time had come before He went to the city. That means God will never panic or rush to do a miracle because of your worry, tears or anxiety! At last, did Lazarus not rise from the dead? Indeed, because God knows the end from the beginning, because He is the ALPHA and OMEGA, your current battles do not move Him! He knows that despite your current battles, your life and ministry will end up in fame and not in shame! God's calendar for you is on course! Someone said. "THE HASTE OF A FOOL IS THE SLOWEST THING IN THE WORLD." Please understand: Worry and haste slow down your dreams! Be reminded that the former Chief Executive of Microsoft Corporation, Mr. Bill Gates (also the official richest man in the world today), who has a personal fortune of over 87.4 billion dollars, said that it took him 26 years when he had a vision, to place a computer on every desk in most homes on earth. He said that the road had been rough and many times, he had felt like switching jobs. Within a quarter of a century however, most homes in the developed countries can boast of a computer. Even thought he developing countries are not set free, he believes his vision is on course. He is a dreamer with a difference who believes in the POWER OF TIME! Please no matter how long it takes, wait for that expectation. Life is lived in seasons. Your own time for breakthrough will come! Premature victory is dangerous! Please understand: There is a time to make things happen and a time to let things happen! Wait for the God that cannot lie! Wait for your God- ordained season! It's so near and it will come with a very LOUD EVIDENCE! AMEN!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 3: Amazing Grace...
2. Lord of my time and seasons, I wait on You. Cause me never to be ashamed in Jesus name (Pray it well).
3. You spirit of self-pity, comparism and haste, loose me and go now (Pray it seriously).
4. Pray for those who sowed the EPS and prayed the PPP.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:43am On May 07, 2017
TOPIC: THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GRASSHOPPERS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
PSALM 94: 12-23
A wonderful poet many years ago, wrote: If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don't. If you like to win and succeed, but you think you can't, it is almost, you won't. If you think you are out-classed, you are! You've got to THINK HIGH to rise. You've got to be sure of yourself, before you can win a prize. Life's battles don't always go the stronger or faster man. But soon or later, the man who wins is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN! A key secret which heaven has been emphasizing in this 2nd quarter of 2017 is that: Whatever You Will Become Or Have Become Is A Product Of Your Thought system.
Today's Basic Scripture in verse 19, sends a great message: "In the multitude of my thoughts within me, thy comforts delight my soul." Your COMFORT is tied to your THOUGHTS (your soul)! Then Prov 4:23 teaches, "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." The "issues of life" means YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! That means your entire life is ties to your HEART (your thoughts)! Oh! Listen and read it again. Hear a wise man: "We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world." Never forget that some are destined to succeed, while some are determined to succeed! Why did about 6 million Jews die in the wilderness? They thought they were grasshoppers! You will not die in the wilderness of life. In 2017, be reminded again that your thinking pattern must change! Zig Ziglar said, "What you picture in your mind, your mind will accomplish for you. When you change your pictures, you automatically change your performance." Do not build up obstacles in your Imagination! Resist low thinking, depression, self-pity, self-comparism, etc. Be determined to control your thoughts to succeed! I prophesy: Your glory will so shine this year that even your enemies will ask you for your secret. Amen and amen!
1. Thank God for today's word and pray as you are led.
2. Uproot any negative thinking syndrome or habit.
3. I cancel by the Blood of Jesus, all the effects of my bad negative thinking in Jesus name.
4. O God of EVIDENCE, baptise my mind with Your thoughts. I return back to sender, every satanic gang-up against my mind, my thoughts and my destiny in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:38am On May 08, 2017
TOPIC: YOU MAKE OR UNMAKE YOURSELF!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PROVERBS 23:7;
PSALM 139: 17-24
Welcome to today's EVIDENCE HOUR! The Holy Ghost is speaking to you today and reminding you again that your thoughts are the ladders you use to arrive at your EVIDENCE SEASON. Proverbs 23:7a amplifies this law thus: "for as he thinketh in his heart, so he is". Hear A. A. Allen:
" Watch your thoughts; the by became your words. Watch your words; they become your actions. Watch your actions; they become your habits. Watch your habits; they become your character. Watch your character for it will become your destiny." Your thoughts are determinants of your destiny! No matter how the year has been, watch what you think as 2017 runs along! Drink also from the wisdom of Shakti Gawain: "The most powerful thing that you can do to change the world is to change your own beliefs about the nature of life, people, and reality to something more positive... and begin to act accordingly. Man is made or unmade by himself; by the right choice, he ascends. As a being of power, intelligence, and love, and the lord of his own thoughts, he holds the key to every situation..." BE A "LORD" OVER YOUR OWN THOUGHTS IN 2017! I remember Mahatma Gandhi: "I will keep my words positive. Words become my behaviours. I will keep my behaviours positive. Behaviours become my habits. I will keep my habits positive I will Habits become my values. I will keep my values positive. Values become my destiny." Thoughts are so important that David said in Psalm 139: 23-24: "Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know MY THOUGHTS: And see if there be any wicked way in me..." He knew that his thoughts could make or unmake his life. Catch that secret and BE A "LORD" OVER YOUR OWN THOUGHTS IN 2017! Avoid self-pity, depression/discouragement!
2. Uproot any negative thinking syndrome or habit.
3. Father, quicken my mind with Your fire and Word.
4. I cancel by the blood of Jesus, all the effects of my past negative thinking in Jesus name. Holy Ghost, saturate my thoughts with ideas of progress in Jesus name. Pray 1 John 4:4 now.
5. Return back to sender, every attack of depression, inferiority complex and confusion.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:48am On May 09, 2017
TOPIC: PATHWAY OF PHARAOH'S RED SEA!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JAMES 1: 1-15;
EXODUS 14: 26-30
Mr. J. JOHN wrote: "A man with twenty challenges is twice as alive as the man with ten. If you have gotten any challenges, go on your knees and pray, " Lord, don't you trust me anymore?" You can always measure a man/woman by the amount of opposition it takes to discourage him/her. James 1: 2 (paraphrased) says, "Count it all joy (no matter the type o trial), when you fall into divers temptations, because the trying of your faith worketh patience. You will be awarded the certificate of patience and experience at the end of this trial." Times of general calamity and confusion have always produced the greatest of minds in history. The purest ore (or gold) is produced from the hottest furnace and the brightest thunderbolt is the one produced from the darkest storm. Listen, Isaiah 43: 2 says, "... WHEN (NOT IF), you pass through the waters (troubles), I will be with thee." I am a trained Pharmacist but I know that the word, "WHEN", in English means that it is sure to happen! That means, it is only a matter of time, but it is a pathway that you cannot avoid! You MUST pass through the waters (BATTLE SEASONS and TURBULENCE). I call it the PATHWAY OF PHARAOH'S RED SEA! But remember that the SEA (Mighty waters) did not drown the Jews and no storm will consume you in 2017/beyond. Yes, you and your family WILL NOT BE FORSAKEN in the darkest storm and crises of life. I am led to deliberately use the word " CRISES" and not the word "CRISIS" because "CRISES" means a multitude of CRISIS. It means a FLOOD OF BATTLES, but no matter the gravity of your storms, the Lord says to you that you are coming out. No FLOOD, SEA or STORM will drown you. So why cry and get depressed? If you find a path with no obstacles, it is probably a path that does not lead to anywhere great! Are you cast down? YOUR LORD WAS FORSAKEN ON THE CROSS SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE FORSAKEN WHILE CARRYING YOUR CROSS! Hebrews 13:5 says that God can never forsake you! So, hold on to Him that can never lie and trust Him even in the trials of life. He is working out a great end/EVIDENCE STORY for your life, family and ministry! Amen and amen!
1. Than God for the Word and pray about it as it as affected you. Pray the prayers on page 7 daily.
2. No FLOOD or CRISES will consume my life, family and ministry in Jesus name.
3. Lord, turn every current obstacle in my life/ministry, to a wonderful and great testimony in Jesus name.
4. I unlock every door of favour locked up against me by the rulers of darkness in Jesus name.
5. Pray and claim divine health today! Pray any other prayer(s) now.
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:38am On May 10, 2017
TOPIC: LIVE YOUR BELIEF!
TURN THE WORLD AROUND!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
2 CORINTHIANS 4: 8-14
2 CORINTHIANS 12: 86-10
Yes, it was Thoreau who said: "Live your belief and you can turn the world around." He was saying that the world will only follow men who are prepared to die for what they preach! Joahnn Von Goethe also cried out: "Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough. We must do!" The Holy Ghost use reminding you again about Jude 3: "...contend earnestly for the faith that was once delivered to Tue saints." What the Lord wants you to know today is that following the Master and the narrow road means sharing in His sufferings and that means you will regularly experience phases of trials and phases of triumph on planet earth. Have you forgotten Mark 10:30 and Psalm 34:19? Knowing is not enough! We must apply what we know. Which of your elders (the apostles of old) ran this race with ice cream/bread and butter in their hands? The Apostle Paul suffered greatly. He was beaten and thrown in jail at Philippi and yet he praised the Lord. He was whipped 3 separate times with RODS, he was stoned death he was shipwrecked 3 times; he was adrift at sea once for a whole day and night, plus lots more! Most of us, even pastors in this generation, would have given up! Yet Paul called them all "LIGHT AFFLICTIONS." Amazing! Historians say that Peter was condemned to death by crucifixion, but he asked his captors to crucify him upside down! Even in his pain, delays/sufferings, he still honoured the Lord by refusing to die the way the Lord was crucified! It is time to live your beliefs and let the world notice you! Laugh when all is well and laugh even more when all is hell. There is nothing like 21st century Christain race! Pursue the faith of old and honour God even in your trials! When you run with men, it is called RACE. When you run with God, it is called GRACE. I see great GREAT GRACE coming upon you as you hold on. Never, ever, ever give up!
2. Oh Lord, grant me the rare courage to pursue the original kind of faith, in Jesus name.
3. Father, grant me the grace to honour You in every allowed trial in my life and ministry.
4. Dear Lord, in the year 2017, deliver me from any trial or temptation not permitted from You.
5. Lord give me an EVIDENCE that will cancel every debate and question in my life in Jesus name.
6. Pray about today seriously as led! See page 7 prayers!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:41am On May 11, 2017
TOPIC: THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
DEUTERONOMY
1:8, 21-30
Today's scripture verse 30 says: "The Lord your God which goeth before you, He shall fight for you...' That is a strong, prophetic word to a user of today's devotional concerning the Anakims (Giants - obstacles and challenges) on your pathway in 2017! The reason you can face that Giant (obstacles to your joy) is because: the Lord your God goeth before you and He shall fight for you. Open your mouth wide now and declare boldly many times:
" For every Obstacle or mountain that crosses or is crossing my pathway, the Lord shall fight for me in 2017 and beyond. Therefore shall I not fear! I shall not be ashamed" - (Repeat it).
Even when the mountain called "Pharaoh" was about to crush about 2 million Jews by the Red Sea, did God not show up at the dying minute? Open your mouth again and keep declaring that the battle is the Lord's! Stop crying! The battle is the Lord's! He will silence the tongues that are backbiting you this year! He will turn the laughter of your enemies to tears in 2017! The battle is the Lord's! Don't run from obstacles when you don't confront that mountain, a journey of 11 days becomes a journey of 40 years! Did He not know that the giants were there before He said to the Jews, "Go up and possess it" (Deuteronomy 1: 1-cool? "An age is called 'dark' not because the light fails to shine, but because people refuse to see it" (James Mechener). Don't give up! It takes more courage to trust the Shepherd than to confront the mountain most times, but you must confront that mountain! God's way is in the sea and His path in the mighty waters (big problems). Man can crush any mountain with the double-barrel weapon called, "PERSEVERANCE and PERSISTENCE." Hold on to God because problems are signs that there is a great profit ahead! Mount up, move on; damn the darkness, speed the dawn. You will win because the battle's is the Lord's! Before the end of this quarter, your friends and even a stubborn enemy shall congratulate you because there shall be EVIDENCE that you serve the LIVING GOD. Pray now!
PRAYER POINTS: Take any song as led.
2. Pray again about your 2017 dreams!
3. Lord, fight my battles and change my name to victory in Jesus name. There shall be EVIDENCE!
4. Lord, increase me from all sides. Cancel SHAME and DISGRACE in this second quarter of 2017.

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:00am On May 12, 2017
TOPIC: ASK THE LORD:
"LORD, WHO AM I?"
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
JUDGES 9: 5-15
A wise man once said: "Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself." So true because, you were created in the very image of God! But do you know that millions have lost that image and their identity to the NOISY MARKET of the world? Please follow this story again:
Once upon a time, the trees were searching for a king. The trees knew their purpose, they defined why God created them. The olive tree said, "I can't leave my fatness and become king." The fig tree said, "I can't leave my sweetness and fruitfulness and be pursuing royalty (kingship)".
Now, if trees knew why they were created, and refused to be distracted, how about you? The year 2017 is still young and my prayer is that you will discover (define) your purpose of existence and you will find your destiny! Late Martin Luther King Jnr, a black American Baptist pastor, knew why he was created. He said: " My friends, in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of the moment, I still have a dream." He pursued that singular dream, was killed in the process, but the dream was never killed. He is the only black man whose birthday (mid January every year), is a holiday in America! The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in what direction we are moving. Lord Chesterfield, a great man, shouted one day: "Firmness of purpose and finding it is one of the most necessary muscles of character and best instruments of success. Without it, geniuses waste their efforts in a confusing pathway of Inconsistencies! Disconnect with the world, reconnect with yourself! Why are you copying others? Nobody is a superior to you! In fact, in life, there are some people you have to lose in order to find yourself! Why are you imitating the programs of others, even as a pastor? Don't die as a copy cat! Ask God about who you are! Don't you know that this world is waiting to discover you? Bind confusion and cry out to God for a discovery fire because, till you define yourself, the world will not find you! This is your year!
2. Lord, reveal to me my special purpose on earth.
3. Lord, show me clearly if I am on the wrong course in any area of my life (Pray it seriously).
4. I command the foundation of confusion and up and down progress to cease today in Jesus name.
5. Lord, give me an EVIDENCE that will make me so UNCOMMON in Jesus name (Pray it seriously).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by zeongeon: 12:34pm On May 12, 2017
if you have testimonies on the supernatural or your interested in the supernatural then you may want to join this whatsapp community were we seek to discuss things rarely discussed from divine healing, angelic experiences, Astra projection, restoration etc.. Share your stories, talk about strange but true events and also learn too.

use the link below to join

https://chat dot whatsapp dot com/4tmUk0OkFhU9zTGb1Zpq3v
Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:52am On May 13, 2017
WORRY LESS!
ACCOMPLISH MORE IN 2017!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
1 SAMUEL 17: 42-48;
2 CHRONICLES 20:15
Below are vital keys, which the Holy Ghost wants to drop into your spirit today to REFIRE you from the school of worry and REFIRE you to accomplish worthy goals this year!
1. Never concern yourself with things you can't do anything about. Arm-chair Generals front win battles! They do have nervous breakdowns. Don't sit down to worry! Trust God!
2. Don't think of problems as difficulties. See them as a necessary challenges allowed by God, to propel your promotion. Despite the grace of God upon my life, I have never experienced a notable promotion in my life/ministry without a notable problem. Now, when a tough problem appears, I can immediately predict what will follow after! Apply the same principle!
3. After doing your best in any situation, leave the rest to God and stand. Ephesians 6:13 says:"...and having done all, to stand." "TO STAND" to be expectant that at the end, your change will come no matter the present odds! Stand in praise! Stand in prayer! Stand in holiness! Stand in confidence! Stand in faith that the battle is the Lord's!
4. Get busy! Fill your 24 hours daily with 5 items: Work, Recreation, Reading, Devotion to God and Rest! Don't allow time for empty thinking. An idle mind is the devil's factory!
5. Don't blame others for your experiences! Blaming others opens the door for self-pity. Don't look for sympathy. Face life as it comes!
6. Try to arrange your schedule so you don't have to hurry. HURRY IS THE UNCLE OF WORRY! It destroys your self-confidence and provokes fear/anxiety! Don't procrastinate! Putting off tasks till tomorrow makes your imagination to magnify a small mole into a mountain. Remember: Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference! Be positive about life! Have faith in God and laugh often! Peace!
2. O Lord, the battles of my life are Yours! I choose not to worry in 2017! Fight for me, O Lord. (Pray it seriously many times).
3. Pray any other prayer(s). Pray about today! See page 7!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:14am On May 14, 2017
TOPIC: NEVER BE CONTROLLED BY THE CARGO!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
HABAKKUK 3: 8-19
I could have retitled today's devotional write-up as: "Surviving Hard Times!" Truth is, there is no way you are going to escape trials or difficulties in life, no matter how you try to pray more, etc. The Holy Book says, "MANY (not few) are the afflictions of THE RIGHTEOUS (not sinners), but the Lord delivered him out of them all" (Ps 34:19). THE SECRET OF SURVIVING TOUGH TIMES IS YOUR RESPONSE TO THEM! For close to 20 years, the Lord has been using this devotional worldwide to let you know that the problem is not the problem! The problem is your reaction to the problem! You can either allow it to become a problem indeed or it can become an opportunity for making progress when you see it as a CHALLENGE! Listen to Tony Evans: "When you are at the middle of a trial, you front want your emotions to dictate your actions, for the same reason a truck driver on the highway doesn't want his cargo to dictate the ride. When that cargo starts shifting and sliding back and forth, the driver soon has a truck that is out of control swerving back and forth, but the driver refuses to be controller by the cargo." But do you know that millions of people are like that truck? Our cargo (battles and problems) swings us back and takes us where they want to go, instead of where we need to go! Even though you may not be happy with the circumstances you find yourself, you can make a decision that you will be joyful in the fire! Happiness is circumstantially driven. It depends on what happens. But joy is not related to circumstances. It is a decision! Hear Greg Anderson: "You can't expect to prevent negative feelings altogether and you can't expect to experience positive feelings all the time. The Law of Emotional Choice directs us to acknowledge our feelings, but also to refuse to get stuck in the negatives." Determine to walk in joy in the remaining months of this year 2017 even when your world is falling apart! The EVIDENCE you see might be negative for now but I have just been told that whether the devil likes it or not, your EVIDENCE PARTY will be very big in Jesus name. Laugh often! Laugh now! It is a sign of faith in a positive future! Hold on and hold out!
1. Worship God and pray again over that nagging problem.
2. Lord, deliver me in line with Your Word -Ps. 34:19 out of this affliction (Mention it and pray very well).
3. I bind the demonic strongman monitoring my life and ministry in Jesus name. Pray for those that are sick today!
4. The Cargoes (Battles/Problems) of life will not control my destiny. Pray generally as led on any issue(s).
5. Lift up your hands and start laughing at the devil now! Laugh often!

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:50am On May 15, 2017
TOPIC: THE 26 GUARDS!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JOB 42: 10-17
PSALM 91: 1-4
This popular story is being used again by the Holy Ghost to reach out to thousands of souls today:
A missionary was serving as a doctor at a small field hospital in Africa. Periodically, he had to travel by bicycle throughout the Jungle to a nearby city for supplies. One day on arriving at his destination, he saw two men fighting and one was seriously wounded. He treated him and continued his journey after witnessing to him. Many weeks later, the man called him and said, "The gang in this area know you carry money and medicine, so some friends and I followed you into the jungle the night you treated me, knowing you would camp overnight. We planned to kill you and take your money and drugs. Just as we started moving into the camp site, we saw you surrounded by 26 fully armed banks. There were only six of us and we knew we couldn't stand them; so we left." The shocked missionary listened in disbelief. Several months later, the missionary attended a church in Michigan USA when one of the men jumped up to his feet and said, "On that night in Africa, it was morning here! I stopped at the church to gather some materials for an out-of-town trip. But I felt the Lord's leading me to pray for you. The inner urge was so strong that I called the men in the church together that day to pray for God's protection for you." Then the man turned around and said, "Will all those men that met with me that morning please stand? One by one they stood... all 26 of them! The shocked missionary suddenly remembered the story of the 26 guards! What the Holy Ghost is saying to a user of today's devotional is that like Job, you must stand in the gap for someone this year because someone's EVIDENCE can become the Genesis of your own EVIDENCE! One of the secrets of provoking the EVIDENCE of God in your life is by helping others in prayer, in cash or in kind. God will make happen for you what you make happen for others. Job became the PROOF/EVIDENCE that will God all things are possible. But that EVIDENCE experience only came to pass after he prayed for his friends. What would have happened if the 26 men did not pray? Do you know that you can avert death, accidents, losses, sorrow, etc, for someone this week or this year? In the midst of your own pain, bear the burdens of others! Deal with laziness in prayer! Deal with procrastination in prayer! Start to pray when you don't feel like praying! Pray by force! Be a guard for someone in 2017 and God will raise guards to stand for you!
2. Ask for the grace to pray for and help others!

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:05am On May 16, 2017
TOPIC: HE AVOIDED SALT!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
ECCLESIASTES 10: 1-8
MATTHEW 5:48
Welcome to today's devotional! I am just being reminded of a 92 year-old man who once lived in Himalayan village in India. He was a popular, mysterious old man known for surviving 272 snake bites by following a simple tip - "Never Eat Salt." Amar Singh, whose home is deep in the remote Narang Valley in Himachai Pradesh State, loves the creatures and despite being bitten, never bits or kills them. Tue man received his survival tip more than 50 years earlier from his grandfather. Mysterious though, but our emphasis use not on the controversial 'power' behind his 'victory' over those deadrly snakes. Our emphasis is on the warning behind the 'power'.' He was told (paraphrasedu): "If you eat salt, snakes will have you for dinner" and he kept off salt all of his life. Remember also, that season was told to avoid a razor, but that was the beginning of his publicized obituary. Adam was told to avoid the apple (the tree off knowledge of good/evil). David's covenant with God was based on conditions which he broke! His kingdom was therefore torn into two! What God is telling you in today's devotional is that the serpent will strike you in 2017, if you allow your hedge (your covenant with God) to be broken through sin. The serpent represents the plans and arrows/bullets of your enemies (see today's first scripture Vs.cool. That same scripture (Eccl. 10:cool says, "He that diggeth a pit shall fall into it." That means, you will reap whatever you sow. No wonder Zig Ziglar said: "He who chooses the beginning of a road, also chooses its outcome." Do all you can to avoid every deliberate/known sin in 2017! That simply means: Don't strike the ROCK after speaking to the ROCK. Don't crucify Jesus Christ again by your lifestyle. When Satan wants to stop your 2017 compensation package, he will send SIN and coat it with 'honey.' Avoid the serpent's bite in 2017! Avoid that untimely death! Avoid that disappointment! Avoid that unnecessary delay to your prayers! Sin delays your EVIDENCE hour! Satan wants to resist your ministry growth and he will do so through sin! If salt could keep a man from physical snakes, likewise divine salt (your purity) will keep you in 2017 from satanic snakes! Pursue holiness! This is your year!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Song 1' Great is thy faithfulness...
2. Satan, you are an evil serpent. I pull down all your plans to block my life and ministry through this sin (mention it). I refused your bite in 2017 in Jesus name.
3. I cancel the consequence and evil effects of any sin in my life today (repent fully and cancel them).

2 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:58am On May 17, 2017
TOPIC: ANY EVIDENCE?
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
1 JOHN 2: 12-17
Many years ago, Charles Surgeon of blessed memory said "Sin is the mother and nurse of all evil; the egg of all mischief, the foundation of all bitterness, the root of all misery." He also said: "The Christain is the most contented man in the world but he/she is the least contented with the world." That's what it ought to be! In this second quarter of 2017, God is reminding a user of today's devotional that the love of the word is the opposite of His love! Be reminded that the world has a spirit controlling all its operations! This spirit of the world is different from the Spirit of God. This world has a dressing style, a music style, a language style and a general lifestyle that is controlled by THE SPIRIT OF THE WORLD (See 1 Cor. 2:12 now). That is why as a child of God, you must always be different. Don't forget this popular question: "If they were to try you in a law court for being a child of God, would there be enough evidence to convict you? Think! Are you an example in your office/community? A good example is the best sermon you can preach. Take note of this: " Some people can be exposed to religion all their lives without ever catching it, just as some people get a doctorate in philosophy without being educated or even enlightened." The most painful: "MANY CHRISTIANS MARK THEIR BIBLES, BUT THEIR BIBLES NEVER MARK THEM." In this second quarter of 2017, with all the world events of Donald Trump's victory, BREXIT, UN battle for Jerusalem against the Jews, etc, don't forget that Home is near! As you go out daily, desire to be more like Jesus and more unlike the world! Pray seriously now!
1. Lord, shake away from me whatever is anti-Christ in me! Let it be bulldozed by the Holy Ghost in Jesus name (Pray it well).
2. Let the character of Christ be found in my family and I as we go out today and daily in 2017, in Jesus name.
3. Lord, my life shall not bring shame to You in Jesus name. Help me to pursue holiness this year! (Pray it well).
4. You ungodly powers of darkness, concerning 2017, release my goodness/EVIDENCE now in Jesus name (Pray it very well).
5. Lord, take me from ridicule this year (Pray it seriously and very well).
6. Pray any other prayer(s) as you are led now!
7. Use the new Prophetic Declaration page (135) daily.

3 Likes

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 6:24am On May 18, 2017
TOPIC: THE SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER: HOLD ON!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
PSALM 4: 1-8;
ISAIAH 3:10
Years ago, I mentioned in this devotional, the story of a Sunday School teacher who stood before her class to unwrap a substance which she had put in her mouth. I am led to revisit that story because of a special Holy Ghost emphasis. The Sunday school teacher licked the substance and after about two minutes, asked the students if what she was licking was sweet? Many answers were surprising: One student said: "It must be bitter." Another said: "It must be sweet." Yet another said: "The way you are frowning your face, it must be sour." Only one of the students said, "Ma, how can I know the taste of what is in your own mouth when I have not tasted it myself?" The last response was actually
the foundation of what the teacher wanted to communicate to the classes: "O TASTE and see that the Lord is good: blessed use the man (woman) who trusts in Him." A rising question from today's devotional is: "Have you tasted Him?" If "No," please pray the prayers on page 28 of this booklet urgently now! You will see the quick steps to your salvation there! You will see in that page that it is not good people that will make heaven, but Born Again people! Please this week, get an Extra copy of this devotional booklet for people that you know need salvation. After giving them this booklet, ask them to pray the prayers in page 28 and send their names to orderodm@gmail.com. We shall constantly decree their salvation at the Manna Prayer Mountain Ogudu and Lekki Lagos for 90 days as I have been led. If you are Born Again, but things are still bitter, I want you to know that the devil has a PH.D. in lying. Your life's story shall end up in sweetness! Every bitterness now in your life, is as temporary as an ice block on a sunny day! See Psalm 119:103 (read it twice and start believing the w?Word). Isaiah 3:10 says, "Say ye to the righteous, it shall be well..." which means, it shall be sweet at the end! Put your hands on your chest and say to yourself many times now: "My life shall end up in sweetness; devil, you are a liar forever in Jesus name." Don't give up now! Wait on God. He is never late and He CANNOT lie! Hold on and hold out!
2. Lord, I have tasted You. Turn every bitter area of my life to sweetness. (Mention that area and pray it seriously now).
3. I declare that my life is too hot and protected for any evil arrow this year in Jesus name. (Pray it very well).
4. Lord, as I give others EXTRA ODM COPIES, announce me and select my life, family and ministry from the crowd.
5. Still pray about your 2017 goals as led. (Pray for believers who are suffering persecution worldwide).
ASSIGNMENT: Still get an EXTRA ODM copy for those in Prison and hospital.

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 7:12am On May 19, 2017
TOPIC: DON'T SUSPECT PEOPLE!
DON'T JUDGE OTHERS!
BASIC SCRIPTURE:
LUKE 6: 27-37
In this year 2017, God wants you to avoid the little foxes that can dry up your harvest of EVIDENCE and RESULTS that cannot be debated! One of the little foxes that can paralyze your God-sent EVIDENCE and RESULTS, is: GOSSIP!
Sadly, every church has a gossip! You must avoid this!
There was a sister called Bukky who loved to find faults and who stuck her nose into other people's affairs. Her greatest mistake, which was God's own method of 'breaking' and 'grinding her,' was when she spread a story about a new member of her church named Cosmos. She began spreading the rumour that brother Cosmos was an alcoholic because she saw his pick-up van parked I'm front of the town's only bar! She accused Cosmos and told others about her discovery. She had a "holier-than-thou-attitude." She confronted Bro Cosmos, a man of few words, who just stared at her for a while and walked away. He refused to defend or deny! However, his reply/reaction was a bombshell on Bukky's gossip/faultfinding lifestyle! He quietly drove his pick-up van to the front of Bukky's house and took a taxi home. He parked it there- All Night. In the morning, your guess is as good as mine! Bukky woke up and found that Cosmos's van was parked by her house - All Night. She tried to explain to everyone around that nothing had happened. In fact, she told everyone she never saw Cosmos. She was so disturbed that she became sick and on that hospital bed, the Lord broke her to "pieces" and warned her about the little foxes of "Suspecting/Judging" others and the Lord is also warning a user of today's devotional. Do you know that every Church has at least a gossiper and sadly, they even drive new is souls (members) out of the church/faith? Will the Lord Sit and watch gossipers destroy His church? Do you know that you are not perfect and each time you point out one fault about others, you are carrying two faults? Choose to pray for others and not prey on them. If you judge others, nature has a way of paying you back! Pastors take note! Your TV/Radio programme is not to Jesus judge other ministries, but to lift souls! Face your ministry and watch/pray. If you judge, you cannot escape judgement and how painful the bite will be!
PRAY AND ENCOURAGE THE PASTOR OF YOUR LOCAL CHURCH TODAY.
2. Repent from your past mistakes of judging others!
Pray for those you have gossiped about.
3. Lord, remove the following foxes from my life and ministry (Mention them...).

1 Like

Re: Our Daily Manna by Diamond6real(f): 8:04am On May 20, 2017
TOPIC: FOR WHAT YOU WILL BE!
BASIC SCRIPTURES:
JOHN 1:42;
JUDGES 6:7-14
As I gazed up at the mountains on the rocky terrain of Cape Town, I was awed by the majesty of the wonderful TABLE MOUNTAIN. As I gazed at the great mountains surrounding that city, I bowed my head and asked myself, "Why should the God who created these great mountains care for me?" I am not as beautiful as the mountains that tower so high above. What is there in me that God can find to love?" My inner soul continued: "Father, I am not as strong as the wind that makes Your tall trees sway; I cannot sing sweetly like the free-flying birds. Will you love me anyway? I am simply me and often have cause to fear, in spite of all my weaknesses, do you promise to be near me?" Then I felt our THREE FRIENDS speak to my spirit: "Child, look up; I have something to say: You are simply you, the spirit I love, a part of My great plans. I put you here to learn of life and to return to Me again. You are more beautiful to me than the loveliest mountain ever made. And your strength far exceeds that of the wind, so do not be afraid. I Iove you not for what you are, but for what I know you will be; I am always beside you watching you grow; You are very special to me." Suddenly, a smile cracked open my lips and it dawned on my spirit man that He loves me not for what I am, but for what He knows I will be and I can be! That's the reason God calls you Cephas (hard stone) even when you are soft like Simon Jonah (an obedient, dove-like spirit). SIMON means obedience. JONAH means a dove! But God saw a hard, strong, reliable and successful PETER and not a dove-like, easily-swayed weak man! Why did God call a hiding/fearful man, a man of valour (Judges 6:12)? Because He saw in Gideon, a mighty man of courage! God loves you and deals with you for what He knows you will be! God does not love you because you are very nice! Before you were born, before you did something good or bad, He had fallen "madly" in love with you. In fact, while we were His enemies/sinners, He loved us passionately but hated our sins! So, why will He not love you much more now that you are in Christ? In the remaining months of 2017, believe in yourself and renew your confidence in this fact: God believes so much in you! Believe in yourself! This is your year and by the grace of God, there shall be mighty EVIDENCE! Amen! (Give out ODM copies).
2. Worship the Lord and just adore Him.
3. Thank Him for believing in you in all His creation.
4. Lord, let my enemies be Your enemies in 2017.
5. Still pray about your goals in 2017. Pray in Tongues.
6. Pray generally as you are led on any other issue(s).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (41) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / I Stepped On A Fetish Thing While Going To 5am Mosque (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 290
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.