Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) (840 Views)

Anti-Igbo Song Calling For Genocide In Circulation In Northern Nigeria - Group / Biafran Soldiers Killed Thousands: The Genocide In Calabar & More / Find And Kill The Boko Haram Men Who Raped, Impregnated Us; Abducted Girls(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by metro10: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2016
I had this dream twice tonight. Seemed very real and couldn't sleep thereafter. I had to explain to my "white" wife what genocide looks look with the movie, The Yellow Sun. After which we prayed for Nigeria. I felt compelled to share.

I saw myself hovering like a drone over Lagos in these dream. At certain parts in Lagos, I saw people gathered and hatching plans with one intent: KILL THE IGBOS. I felt the emotion and evil in their secret conversation. They started calling friends and families in different parts of Lagos to do likewise.

All of a sudden, it started...in Satellite Town, spreading into Festac and different parts of Lagos. The Yorubas and Hausas took to arms and started killing the Igbos. It was a free for all killing spree. People were running into their houses, a bad choices of refuge because they were breaking into houses, pulling Igbos out and killing them.

I noticed that it wasn't just Igbos that we're been killed, any one from the South South were also attacked. I started screaming at those running into their homes for safety not to, but for unknown reasons couldn't hear me.

I am from Niger Delta...not Igbo. I live in the diaspora but have family members in Lagos and across Nigeria. My heart aches from the sight of what I saw this morning(16th of September, 2016).

As a Christian, I believe God speaks to His people through dream. I beseech all well meaning & loving Nigerians to pray against another civil war and genocide. Don't let the politicians peg us against each other. All lives matter!
Re: Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2016

Re: Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by Mynd44: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2016
Stop watching horror and zombie movies

2 Likes

Re: Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by attackgat: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2016
It is "Igbo" not "Ibo"! 100 years since Lord Lugard created Nigeria but some people can't spell a four letter word!

Genocide against Igbos in Nigeria is not a new thing. There have been wave after wave of it since 1945. In Enugu, I have personally witnessed many Igbos run for their lives back to East during a certain disturbance in Kaduna that claimed the lives of several Igbos. As much as some ethnic groups preach about the beauty of 'one Nigeria', Igbos are one ethnic group that have seen enough of their kind butchared to know that no such thing exists.

3 Likes

Re: Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 16, 2016
metro10:
[s]I had this dream twice tonight. Seemed very real and couldn't sleep thereafter. I had to explain to my "white" wife what genocide looks look with the movie, The Yellow Sun. After which we prayed for Nigeria. I felt compelled to share.

I saw myself hovering like a drone over Lagos in these dream. At certain parts in Lagos, I saw people gathered and hatching plans with one intent: KILL THE IBOS. I felt the emotion and evil in their secret conversation. They started calling friends and families in different parts of Lagos to do likewise.

All of a sudden, it started...in Satellite Town, spreading into Festac and different parts of Lagos. The Yorubas and Hausas took to arms and started killing the Ibos. It was a free for all killing spree. People were running into their houses, a bad choices of refuge because they were breaking into houses, pulling Ibos out and killing them.

I noticed that it wasn't just Ibos that we're been killed, any one from the South South were also attacked. I started screaming at those running into their homes for safety not to, but for unknown reasons couldn't hear me.

I am from Niger Delta...not Ibo. I live in the diaspora but have family members in Lagos and across Nigeria. My heart aches from the sight of what I saw this morning(16th of September, 2016).

As a Christian, I believe God speaks to His people through dream. I beseech all well meaning & loving Nigerians to pray against another civil war and genocide. Don't let the politicians peg us against each other. All lives matter![/s]

Afonja = waste!

Re: Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by Nateben(m): 10:04am On Sep 16, 2016
angry

Re: Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 16, 2016
saint7000:

Afonja = waste!

2 Likes

Re: Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by Kyase(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2016
No be only white wife, na blue wife

2 Likes

Re: Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2016
Is too late..unless you wan burn lagos..cos they're everywhere..mean everywhere.
Reprisal ain't gonna be what we will like to imagine.
I mean lagos.

1 Like

Re: Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by TechRev: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2016
Funny enough i had similar dream last night, i was with some people and i realised we were all from same location east in a hall. When the doors were shut and i heard what those guarding the place were discussing, i realised none in the building would leave alive was their intention.

In the dream none of us in the hall was wearing a foot ware, we were made to remove it and stacked them in a place. I immediately started searching for my footware and wispered to others what was about to happen.

At that time i woke up.
Re: Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by proeast(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2016
bounty007:

Is too late..unless you wan burn lagos..cos they're everywhere..mean everywhere.
Reprisal ain't gonna be what we will like to imagine.
I mean lagos.
Sick people everywhere! Whoever is planning evil against Igbos in Lagos should know that it would boomerang heavily against them and that would mean an apocalypse of Lagos for sure!!
Re: Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by RZArecta(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2016
It's an open plan of this administration and their parasitic supporters to get rid of the 5% populace. It has started from Kaduna state with the elimination of Christian minorities in the southern part of the state by Fulani herdsmen whom the FG openly supports with military back up. Then you enter into the middle belt down to the SS/SE which is their main target. They've cooked up phantom militant groups and attacks, then to gain sympathy from the SW they cooked up attacks there also but the populace there especially those with internet access seems very gullible since they believe any crap. 10,000 soldiers have been sent to the ND alone ignoring genocide in the middle belt. Fulani herdsmen have infiltrated the south east, it's only a matter of time for the bloodshed to begin which has been APC's plans all along
Re: Kill The Igbos: Genocide In The Making(a Horrifying Dream) by MasterofNL: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2016
metro10:
[s]I had this dream twice tonight. Seemed very real and couldn't sleep thereafter. I had to explain to my "white" wife what genocide looks look with the movie, The Yellow Sun. After which we prayed for Nigeria. I felt compelled to share.

I saw myself hovering like a drone over Lagos in these dream. At certain parts in Lagos, I saw people gathered and hatching plans with one intent: KILL THE IGBOS. I felt the emotion and evil in their secret conversation. They started calling friends and families in different parts of Lagos to do likewise.

All of a sudden, it started...in Satellite Town, spreading into Festac and different parts of Lagos. The Yorubas and Hausas took to arms and started killing the Igbos. It was a free for all killing spree. People were running into their houses, a bad choices of refuge because they were breaking into houses, pulling Igbos out and killing them.

I noticed that it wasn't just Igbos that we're been killed, any one from the South South were also attacked. I started screaming at those running into their homes for safety not to, but for unknown reasons couldn't hear me.

I am from Niger Delta...not Igbo. I live in the diaspora but have family members in Lagos and across Nigeria. My heart aches from the sight of what I saw this morning(16th of September, 2016).

As a Christian, I believe God speaks to His people through dream. I beseech all well meaning & loving Nigerians to pray against another civil war and genocide. Don't let the politicians peg us against each other. All lives matter![/s]

I think you are sick.

Please look for Fansidar before you run enetr market.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) / Niger Delta Militants Issue Strong Warning To President Buhari / Prof. Wole Soyinka: Negritude By Any Other Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.