Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) (7894 Views)

A Narialander Roofing Project Of A Bq House At Ajah,Lagos / Roofing Project For A Narialander In Port Harcourt / Supply Of Aluminium Roofing Material And Installation For A Narialander In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
“If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.”

1 Like

Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
"Your destiny is your life,do you know why you are existing in this world? You are created by God to fulfill your destiny on earth.Pick up something you know best and start working on it to its finishing point"
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2017
“If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.”
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2017
Forgiveness is a means of defeating your enemies, if you don't forgive one another, God will not grant you blessings ,he will not hear your prayers.of God can forgive your sins,who are you to refuse forgiving your neighbours? Welcome to this week of his death and resurrection
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2017
We must not let bitterness and hatred rule us,even after a bitter quarrel, we should learn to forgive one another. If you forgive your neighbour you will in turn be forgiven. Forgiveness will prolong your life and lead you to the path of eternal glory.Remember Christ is the reason for this season,he died for our redemption.
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 11:06am On Apr 26, 2017
My God bless today and grant me unlimited access to favor. Call us today for your roofing project

Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 3:48pm On May 03, 2017
My God is reliable

Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 10:10am On May 18, 2017
It is only love that can promote and foster peace,security and tolerance in the world. With love in you ,you can keep the golden rule and protect one another

Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2017
It is a new day, new month, As everything is new, God will make everything new in ur life. As d cloud breaks into a beautiful sunshine, may d gud Lord fill ur day with joy, peace, blessings, happiness and lots of love, Happy New Month.
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by keziah123: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2017
Hello Please check your mail.

princejones:
It is a new day, new month, As everything is new, God will make everything new in ur life. As d cloud breaks into a beautiful sunshine, may d gud Lord fill ur day with joy, peace, blessings, happiness and lots of love, Happy New Month.
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 3:34pm On Jun 01, 2017
keziah123:

ok sir,l will send you the quote
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by keziah123: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2017
princejones:
ok sir,l will send you the quote
Seems you are very busy.
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 8:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
keziah123:

Seems you are very busy.
just return from site today,l will send it before Monday is over
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
keziah123:

l have sent you the quote,check your mail
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by keziah123: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2017
I am yet to receive the quote.
princejones:
l have sent you the quote,check your mail
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2017
keziah123:
I am yet to receive the quote.
l have since resnd it or you can whatsup me to get it on whatsup which would be faster and easy
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy Sunday to my good people, do have a wonderful Sunday outing
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2017
Happy new new month to u all may dis month be the best n favourable month for us all
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2017
“I'm a success today because I had a friend who believed in me and I didn't have the heart to let him down.”
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 11:10am On Jul 14, 2017
“For me, I am driven by two main philosophies: know more today about the world than I knew yesterday and lessen the suffering of others. You'd be surprised how far that gets you.”
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2017
“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.”
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by Empiree: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
u done with this project?
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Empiree:
u done with this project?
Waiting for the carpenter to finish the gatehouse
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.”
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
" Everything you can imagine is real.”
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Every moment has love in it,
Every hour has happiness in it.
If you loose it, it becomes memory,
And if you live it, it becomes life.
Good Morning! https://www.nairaland.com/3970501/roofing-project-warri#59198967
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
The two hardest tests on the spiritual road are the patience to wait for the right moment and the courage not to be disappointed with what we encounter.”

― Paulo Coelho, Veronika Decides to Die
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ungoing renovation in Aba, Abia state

Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
At the factory today

Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2017
“Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.”

― Oprah Winfrey
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 10:22am On Sep 18, 2017
"Those who would judge us by the height we have attained should also remember the depth from which we are coming from." Kwame nkrumah
Re: A Roofing Job For A Narialander In Port Harcourt( Igwuruta) by princejones(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
“For tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today”

African Proverb quote call us now on 08037156958

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are Into Stamp Concrete Flooring.. / Exclusive Pictures Of DANGOTE'S Yatch / plastering and installation of casement windows burglary & Net 4 a Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.