Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Witchcraft And Destiny - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Witchcraft And Destiny (757 Views)

If Witchcraft Is Real. Why Didn't The Slaves Use It Against Their Captors?? / How Can Helen Ukpabio & Co Be Dispossessed Of Witchcraft And Immortal Evil? / Why Is Witchcraft So Prevalent In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Witchcraft And Destiny by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2009
On many occasions,while sleeping in d night,i'l b havin a bad dream and immediately i opened my eyez i finds out dt i cn neither move my body nor shout until some couple of minutes.whenever i regain myself i becomes weak and lean.am sick and tired of it all.is it witch?do witches take away ones destiny?pls help m brothers and sisters
Re: Witchcraft And Destiny by africhika(f): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2009
everytin is not spiritual. it could be stress

but anyway, talk to ur spiritual advisor (imam, rev.,parents) if ur scared
Re: Witchcraft And Destiny by agathamari(f): 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2009
its called sleep paralysis.  Sleep paralysis consists of a period of inability to perform voluntary movements either at sleep onset (called hypnogogic or predormital form) or upon awakening (called hypnopompic or postdormtal form).  you body goes into a type of paralysis when you sleep (if you watch someone sleep and they are dreaming they will only make slight movements.  running in thier dream causes only slight twitches in the feet and so on)  if you wake up quickly like when you have a bad dream sometimes your mind is awake before your body.  if it happens reguarly you can get medication for it but it is completely normal and NOT caused by whitchcraft.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba / Esoga / Hooker 'turns Into Donkey', Court Hears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.