Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Help Out A Frustrated Friend To Make The Right Decision With You Ideas&advice - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help Out A Frustrated Friend To Make The Right Decision With You Ideas&advice (498 Views)

Did I Make The Right Decision? / Frustrated With My Career What Should I Do / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Out A Frustrated Friend To Make The Right Decision With You Ideas&advice by cowgirl9090: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Here is his story "my mum is asking me to come back nigeria the stress am having here is worth coming back but their have been 2 high profile men who promise to help and am just counting on them the truth is that i never wanted to come back without fulfilling my dreams but i have had alot of difficulties which could force many adults to quit you know about my sponsor who sent me tablet and gifts from uk he has been trying to get me to uk for 1 year now in june he told me he will be coming here in maputo to visit me and take me along with him back to uk he said in august he will come but he couldnt make it citing that he has been busy with football business i was extremely upset now he told me he will come in short notice that i might be in uk before month end now he is telling me again that he cant make it do it football meetings and all that i am having quite a tough time but i have stood for football and now is like am getting weak i have always been motivated but seems am getting weak with all the whole stuffs he sends me money for my feeding but now he no longer sends due to western union restrictions without getting money from him i struggle to eat and to get my needs now due to western union not allowing him to send, i am finding it hell coping with life their was a time i couldn't receive money from him for four months and i struggled to eat i went days without having anything to eat and after that four months i got money again, got again and for the past 2 weeks nw he is telling me western union is restricting him again from sending now am having hard time again my dream is to play football and with the condition of nigeria nw coming back will make things difficult i have spoke to my friends asking them whats up with naija football the all say is better i stay Here naija footy has die i told the man that i am thinking about going back to nigeria as the difficulties i have had has been much to me, and he keeps promising to come but wont he told me to have patient that is not his fault that he havent come over to maputo that is business sorting things out with numerous football clubs that he will now try and bring me to portugal then u.k, that a player he sent an invitation letter with his academy was able to come over from africa that he will proceed with that, write an invitation letter and then send to portuguese embassy to speed up the process so that i can be able to come quickly the fact is that the man has made many promises and yet at last it wouldn't work out so i don't know if its to stick around and exercise a little bit patient he told me to he really wants to get me to europe he has a big football contact with top clubs he even told me he had a deal with crystal palace of england two days ago and that if i come over he can ask them to give me trials their are many opportunities if i get over but the truth is that my motivation is getting low for 1 year now its been ups and downs i have pass through shits cos of football i have been mocked and criticised i have felt rejection and i have been humiliated i have pray so hard that am just getting tired its been a hell tough even here their are many players that am much much better than but the have clubs, get salaries and live big why is mine different? why am i not getting opportunity? now their is also a man that i play for his team after seeing me many times play, he has promised me that he will find a club for me but everyday difficulties am having here is pushing me so bad it will be sad if i never make it pro i have sacrificed alot, worked really hard and face trials i deserve better "
Re: Help Out A Frustrated Friend To Make The Right Decision With You Ideas&advice by Calismart(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Believe and hope for the best and always remember God.

Believe me,better days will come

(1) (Reply)

2 Weeks Intensive Training On Industrial Instrumentation & Automation / Is It Possible To Get A Job Even In This Recession? / Software Developer Vacancy In An IT Firm.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.