Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

See The Architectural Design Of planned MMIA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Architectural Design Of planned MMIA (781 Views)

FAAN Bans Luggage Screening At MMIA Departure Hall / The Architectural Wonders Of Abiriba: A Photographer's Delight (pics) / The Architectural Wonders Of Abiriba: A Photographer's Delight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Architectural Design Of planned MMIA by ANBAKO: 11:58am On Sep 16, 2016
Nigeria flagship airport, Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos, has been is a state of despair for ages now. Presently effort is going on to rehabilitate this Nigerian gateway with the ongoing construction of a new terminal. Power outage, poor ventilation and sanitary services has been a big issue. Congestion is all worth mentioning.

I stumbled on the design of the airport and I must commend that if this project come to fruition it will give Nigeria and Nigerians hassle free travel in and out of Nigeria and it may help develop Nigeria as an aviation hub in the sub region.
Let us all call on our leaders to expedite action on this . This is a viable way to diversify our economy.
God bless Nigeria

Re: See The Architectural Design Of planned MMIA by manuel80(m): 12:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Masterpiece

1 Like

Re: See The Architectural Design Of planned MMIA by ramdris(m): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wake me up when it's done... Our problem is not planning, rather implementation.
Re: See The Architectural Design Of planned MMIA by ANBAKO: 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
manuel80:
Masterpiece

Truly a master piece!!!
Re: See The Architectural Design Of planned MMIA by ANBAKO: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
ramdris:
Wake me up when it's done... Our problem is not planning, rather implementation.

I totally agree with you. Implementation is always the issue in Nigeria occasionally affected by Corruption, tribalism, nepotism. In other climes, they have 5 -10 year development plans in which they highlight area of priorities based on developmental needs, population, technological advance etc

(1) (Reply)

No Travel Restrictions On Nigerians - US Envoy / Illegal Migration: 10,000 Nigerians Die In Mediterranean Sea, Deserts – NIS / Will He Get Ban If He Applies For UK Visa After Over 10 Years ?? JUSTWISE! HELP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.