Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,625 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? (771 Views)

If You Are To Marry A Nairalander, Who Would It Be? / If You Were Opportuned To Go On One Date With A Nairalander, Who Would It Be??? / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by NZAGHA(f): 12:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
If you were given the opportunity, who will it be? And for what reason?

Mine is @Jesusboiy undecided

because of his st+pid+ty undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Mimidiva(f): 12:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
will pray for myself cos I thought I have changed : sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by ouzo1(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
I will pray for myself
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Synzu(m): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

gringrin
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by NZAGHA(f): 12:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:

change how undecided
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by herzern(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
I'll pray for whatever created this thread..... undecided
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Officialkenshin(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
NZAGHA:

change how undecided

From being a LovePeddler. grin
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by dharay99: 12:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
After praying for myself,
i quess am'a pray f0r her...
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by NZAGHA(f): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
dharay99:
After praying for myself,
i quess am'a pray f0r her...

cheesycheesygringrin
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Mimidiva(f): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
NZAGHA:

change how undecided
from naughtiness to good girl grin
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Slimzjoe(m): 12:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
For myself Surely
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by NZAGHA(f): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:
I'll pray for whatever created this thread..... undecided

cheesycheesy

as am also praying for the dirty legs that brought u here undecided

please do me a favour...

Gerrrrarrrrraheeeeeerreee men undecided
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by njiasi30(f): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Toor, I will pray 4 him and he knows himself grin
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by NZAGHA(f): 12:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mimidiva:
from naughtiness to good girl grin
cheesycheesycheesy this is good news ooo cheesycheesycheesy
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Mimidiva(f): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
NZAGHA:

cheesycheesycheesy this is good news ooo cheesycheesycheesy
yes ooo grin
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by NZAGHA(f): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
Officialkenshin:

From being a LovePeddler. grin
you donmminit grin cheesy
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by NZAGHA(f): 12:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
njiasi30:
Toor, I will pray 4 him and he knows himself grin

can i know who the lucky pesin is? Or..... cheesycheesy
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by adaksbullet: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
I we prayed on mrcork so that god his can dash her Brian
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by NZAGHA(f): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
adaksbullet:
I we prayed on mrcork so that god his can dash her Brian

lol, thou art welcome adaksbullet cheesycheesy
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by njiasi30(f): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
NZAGHA:

can i know who the lucky pesin is? Or..... cheesycheesy
Nope, d person will nt want his identity revealed tongue
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by NZAGHA(f): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
njiasi30:

Nope, d person will nt want his identity revealed tongue

*coughs* hmmm, ok ooo. Lucky ya
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Susan404 wink

1 Like

Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by orunto27: 2:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
I pray always for The Proprietor for given us Power to pin any bad Goverment down and not allow it to escape with either Loots or Autocracy. Nairaland is seriously shaping Nigeria for good. See somebody had $3.7billion turned to $37billion, gave it to another person who turned it to abracadabra. What about the $321billion Abacha Looted to Swiss. It's only on Nairaland that you can hear that. Saraki is coming out stronger every minute. Ekweremadu is being asked to advise the Igbos to choose another name to replace Biafra or stick to Igbos till after the 36States become fully autonomous. State Local Governments should get State Local Government Commission to be headed in rotation by Grade A Traditional Rulers. Local Government Chairmen should be Traditional Rulers. You can only get gists such as these on Nairaland, so I pray daily for Nairaland.
Re: If You Were Given The Opportunity To Pray For A Nairalander, Who Will It Be? by Sunnysteve009(m): 2:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
I will pray for the lady with moniker ireonny i may not get the spelling right but i beleived u all get the lady am refering to, her prostitution on nairaland is something else, before praying for my self.

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Get Your Husband To Do Whatever You Want / 10 Double Standards Our Society Brought Us Up With / My Neigbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.