Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,484 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns (33999 Views)

Boko Haram Still Controls 3 LGAs In Nigeria - UN / 3.4 Million People Suffer Malnutrition In North-east Nigeria - UN / Presidency Raises Alarm Over Imminent Famine In 2017.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by stuffs4me(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Na wa for this Buhari regime. The bad news just keep popping up, when are we going to hear something good sef

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by mrkings84(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
And yet, someone with clear eyes will go vote for anything that associate itself with any.... I just pity some people.... For me

WE ARE NO LONGER ASKING buhari TO DEVELOP NIGERIA .
At this point, we are only asking him to return Nigeria to the state she was before he (Buhari) was sworn into office.
Return our dear Naira to 170 per Dollar
Return our bag of rice to #7000
Return our bankers to their jobs
Return the over 400 multinational companies that relocated out of this country back to Nigeria.
Return the thousands of Nigerians you made jobless back to their respective jobs.
Return our economy to the fastest growing economy in Africa
Return Dangote back to his position as the richest man in Afirca.
Return our only indigenous car manufacturing company INNOSON Motors back to production.
Forget about adding anything new, just do these and we will ask for no more.
#BuhariBringBackOurNigeria#Copied

4 Likes

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Isomerizm(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
salbis:
Spot on. But God's mercy knoweth no bounds. Even $1=N1000, God's mercy is all we need.
Tell your God to get a life and stop messing with people's lives, together with your president.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Ijobaorun(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
God forbid. There shall be abundance in Nigeria more than any part of the world instead in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by electrokcoi(m): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
salbis:
Your perspective is good. But for people like me pray is the key.
prayer without action is never active, read ur Bible
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by colbankz(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Blue3k:
This will be disaster if we let this happen. How are people starving in camps. That's crazy it's like having people starve in prison. Then our millitary leader can't do anything to stop north east savages from killing our country men. We need to make peace with NDA and destroy BH.

The next step is farmers need to get out of subsistence mode of production. Mechanicized farming and Ranching is future. Low interest loans for farmers. Then encourage co-ops.
dattz it u jxt hit d nail on d head instead of sayin shit abuh d govt
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:

I guess somebody already beat you to WOODCOCK.. grin

You are right, to be honest you guys are worth every grain of rice Aisha splashed on you guys.

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by electrokcoi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ijobaorun:
God forbid. There shall be abundance in Nigeria more than any part of the world instead in Jesus name Amen.
you are forbidding what u are into already
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Gunmi: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
ONE OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS REGULATORY BODIES IN NIGERIA IS THE PHARMACISTS COUNCIL OF NIGERIA.

IT IS THE BODY EMPOWERED WITH THE REGULATION OF PHARMACY AS A PROFESSION IN NIGERIA.

LATELY, THE DEVIL HAS CREPT IN.

THE AUGUST BODY IS NOW INFESTED WITH VERMIN IN THE NAME OF AGENTS AND OFFICIALS WHO HAVE VESTED THEMSELVES WITH THE JOB OF WITCH-HUNTING THEIR PERCEIVED ENEMIES IN THE NAME OF REGULATION.

AS A JOURNALIST, I HEARD AND INVESTIGATED THE STORY OF A PARTICULAR MAN, PHARMACIST JACOB OLAYEMI, AND WAS MOVED TO TEARS.

HE IS RESIDENT IN IPETUMODU TOWN, IFE NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, OSUN STATE.

THE MAN IS ELDERLY, IN HIS 60s, AND HE HAS BEEN A PRACTISING PHARMACIST FOR ABOUT 35 YEARS.

ABOUT 31 YEARS AGO, THE MAN WAS INVITED BY THE TRADITIONAL RULER OF THE TOWN TO ESTABLISH A PHARMACY THERE, PURELY TO CATER FOR THE NEEDS OF THE PEOPLE.

HE COULD HAVE SOUGHT BETTER EMPLOYMENT IN A MORE MODERN ENVIRONMENT.

IPETUMODU IS A SMALL TOWN.

BUT HE STAYED TO HELP THE PEOPLE.

HOWEVER, IN JANUARY OR FEBRUARY 2016, SOME MEN WHO CLAIMED TO REPRESENT THE PHARMACISTS COUNCIL OF NIGERIA SWOOPED ON THE PHARMACY.

THEY CLAIMED HE WAS NOT QUALIFIED TO RUN IT.

A PHARMACIST OF 35 YEARS EXPERIENCE??!!

THEY SWOOPED ON A STORE THAT HOLD THE DRUG SUPPLIES OF THE SAID PHARMACY, AND STOLE DRUGS WORTH MILLIONS OF NAIRA.

THEY ALSO BEAT UP THE MAN AND HIS WIFE, AND BRIBED SOME POLICEMEN TO LOCK THEM IN DETENTION.

WHEN THE LEGAL COMMUNITY INTERVENED, THE QUICKLY CHARGED THE SAID MR OLAYEMI TO COURT ON FUNNY, FAKE , AND TRUMPED UP CHARGES.

IMPOSTORS YOU SAY?

NO.

THE PRACTITIONERS OF THIS CRIMINAL ACT ARE|:

1. MR KINGSLEY EHIOSIMWIOGBE: AN INSPECTOR AT THE OSOGBO OFFICE OF THE PHARMACISTS COUNCIL OF NIGERIA
2. MRS FUNMI AWOYEMI, THE OSUN STATE DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF PHARMACY.
AND THE RINGLEADER:
3. MRS MRS ADEPEJU OJO: THE OSUN STATE DIRECTOR OF PHARMACY

REAL REASON:

ADEPEJU OJO WAS THE BEST FRIEND TO THE FIRST WIFE OF OLAYEMI WHO LEFT HIM 18 YEARS AGO.

ADEPEJU HATES OLAYEMI AND ACCUSED HIM OF LEAVING HER BEST WITHOUT A HUSBAND AND SINCE THEN HAS VOWED TO KILL HIM.

THIS VENDETTA IS THE RESULT OF THE ABOVE THREAT.

ADEPEJU IS ABOUT TO RETIRE AND HAS VOWED TO CARRY OUT HER THREAT BEFORE SHE GOES INTO PROFESSIONAL OBLIVION.

WHEN SENIOR OFFICICIALS OF GOVERNMENT AND ITS AGENCIES ARE THIS MISCHIEVOUS, EVIL, ARBITRARY, UNCONSCIONABLE AND MANIPULATIVE, WHAT NOW IS THE HOPE OF THE COMMON MAN AND THE HAPLESS PROFESSIONALS THEY ARE APPOINTED TO REGULATE??

THIS MATTER IS OPEN FOR INTELLECTUAL DISCUSSION
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by SycophanticGoat: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Caseless:
They should shut up. I know they want to use the current situation to speculate and create panic.

Hahahahahaha!!! So now there's a situation eh?? I thought you and your ilks were always on about people sensationalizing the present situation? Muhehehehehe!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by CandyDiamond(f): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nigeria will never know peace as far as they continue to trample on SE/SS, committing genocide in Niger Delta and in Benue with Fulani herdsmen and taken their land, God will continue to punish Nigeria forever for injustices they are committing, it will never be well with Nigeria now and forever Amen.

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by davibid: 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Whether it gets worse than now sef we shall surely survive it

tongue

Lie lie UN
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by MadCow1: 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
woodcook:

You are right, to be honest you guys are worth every grain of rice Aisha splashed on you guys.

I don't do silly banter Puppy.. So don't expect a response from me with regards to your above comment. cool
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by glossyj(f): 5:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
God is with us Amen
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by vanbonattel: 5:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:

I don't do silly banter Puppy.. So don't expect a response from me with regards to your above comment. cool

Time for the masses to chase down every mad cow for slaughter. This will solve some of the famine.

3 Likes

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by salbis(m): 5:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Isomerizm:
Tell your God to get a life and stop messing with people's lives, together with your president.
Ok
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by onionsoup(f): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:
God Punish United Nations.. angry

Famine for where? Naija?!!

Dem no sabi us be that..

Marrafakkas.. angry

MadCow1 againgrin
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by flokii: 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hmmmn... All thanks to d wasteful leader and his thieving wife who lacked wisdom to save in time of surplus..

now people resort to prostitution and other vices to survive.. while they keep getting caught.. It is well with Naija
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by MadCow1: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
vanbonattel:

Time for the masses to chase down every mad cow for slaughter. This will solve some of the famine.

Most Nigerians have jobs and don't go chasing after cows, let alone Mad ones.. But you can start though.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by juman(m): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oleku!

We have entered one chance government. grin

Confusion pervades.

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by onyxo76(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
I think this is rather an exaggeration by un, I'm not sure I have seen anything worse than Ethiopia famine back in those days, that prediction will not come to pass
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by vanbonattel: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:

Most Nigerians have jobs and don't go chasing after cows, let alone Mad ones.. But you can start though.

In this famine? People are hungry and will start chasing roaming cows next. Fulani boys should beware
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Anglovel: 5:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
What a Lame prediction. by d UN to enable them infiltrate d already fragile unity to bring in expired n contaminated food n drugs ie medicines laced with contagious infections that will devour d citizens at d same time make us believe they are our miracle angels "buyer beware". They did it before and they are ready to rape Nigeria dry Citizens n Leaders beware of Wolf in Sheep clothing. We should restructure d political,economic,fiscal policies in d country,practice True Federalism or the UN will watch us die of real hunger or famine before usa n uk n un will show like superman to offer us help in form of Guns,Bombs,RPGs ,drones to kill ourselves before we learn to live honestly as one entity or split amicably like all civilized nations in recent times via dialogue n a Referendum". We shd be wise pls pls so we don't go the way of yugoslavia,rwanda,Sudan etc ukraine,USSR. Etc. Anglovel Like Nostradamus

Its time people should rise and talk to buhari.
His policies n Body language is anti development.
wht a shame of a country.
So unfortunate our religious leaders will come to tell us to pray but fail to condemn this Buhari's Policies.
We no longer need prayers, we need action.
Seriously, buhari is visionless, directionless. No economic plan in place.
So bad.
We are left at d mercy of PDP n APC.
Same old guns.
So unfortunate.[/quote]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by linusbnn(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Caseless:
They should shut up. I know they want to use the current situation to speculate and create panic.

Your eyes go soon clear,na small remain

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by MadCow1: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
vanbonattel:

In this famine? People are hungry and will start chasing roaming cows next. Fulani boys should beware

What Famine? undecided
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by vanbonattel: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:

What Famine? undecided

The one worrying you cheesy Have you eaten since yesterday?

1 Like

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Don't let your heart be troubled my fellow nigerians because God is with us. Trust in God and don't "stand with Buhari" but stand with God smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by MadCow1: 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
vanbonattel:

The one worrying you cheesy Have you eaten since yesterday?

Really?
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by banmee(m): 5:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
Just famine? I don't think the U.N knows what they are talking about.
Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by deebrain(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Buhari has really messed up but haba!

THIS PEOPLE NEVER WISH US WELL....

ALWAYS PREDICTING EVIL.

WELL, I REFUSE THAT EVIL PREDICTION IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by ogastone(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
Late and fake prophecy. Nigeria is already in a deadly famine, but we have entered our farm. Nigeria is getting better very soon UN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Expect Serious Famine In Nigeria, UN Warns by ChristineC: 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
Frying pan to fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Witness Another Round Of Defection; Meetings To Hold Abroad / President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / Ekiti Gov Ayo Fayose Replies PDP Chairman Muazu On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.