Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. (670 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. by makeitijn: 1:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
this issue is a source of worry to me... once a lady isn't beautiful, every thought and image of her disappear from my mind and memory the moment I conclude a discussion with her... what can be the cause? please house?
Re: Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. by ForeverYoung197(f): 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
You are suffering from a selected memory lost. I get it. All your x was worwor grin
Re: Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bros na to visit TB Joshua asap...

Your case dey coven lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. by sladimeji(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
na ur type gals dey deceive with make up... beauty is from within
Re: Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. by Sparklequeen(f): 2:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Sorry to add maybe your sex starved.
Re: Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. by firstking01(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
You are suffering from a selected memory lost. I get it. All your x was worwor grin
Re: Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. by firstking01(m): 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
"All your ex was worwor"...undecided
Re: Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. by ForeverYoung197(f): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
firstking01:
"All your ex was worwor"...undecided

Yes. possible. Not all worwor will remain worwor after he broke up with them. Some will take a leap to modify their worworness to the next level
Re: Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. by firstking01(m): 3:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

Yes. possible. Not all worwor will remain worwor after he broke up with them. Some will take a leap to modify their worworness to the next level
Was refering to your grammerundecided
Re: Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. by ForeverYoung197(f): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
firstking01:
Was refering to your grammerundecided

You simply don't get the point Mr. Grammarian, don't you?
Re: Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
ForeverYoung197:

You simply don't get the point Mr. Grammarian, don't you?
Oh, sorry ma, thought you would 've taken correction and modify...bye.
Re: Help! I Only Remember And Recollect The Faces Of Beautiful Ladies.. by Julietcutie(f): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
T B Joshua things

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Insecurity In A Relationship? / Ladies, Stop Doing These Things! / Former FMB MD Set To Wed Buhari’s Daughter This Friday - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.