Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,016 members, 7,803,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. (7733 Views)

Christians, How Do You React When An Unbeliever Preaches To You? / When Unbeliever Appears To Be More Blessed Than You Are / I'm Losing My Girlfriend Because Of My Disbelief... Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by CHARLOE(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
honourhim:

And if you die and discover that you have deceived yourself and are actually in hell fire, what will you do?
What if u die n discover d Muslim hell is d real hell?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Gayjesus: 9:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
honourhim:

A christian cannot go to hell. Except you have your own definition of christian.

Define a christian?
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by honourhim: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

nah, when I die, I stay dead;

Who gave you this conclusion? I thought you believe in science. Did science tell you that they have concluded their research about life and came out with what you wrote up there as the final result?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by hopefulLandlord: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
honourhim:

Who gave you this conclusion? I thought you believe in science. Did science tell you that they have concluded their research about life and came out with what you wrote up there as the final result?

I know cuz "I feel it in my heart"

I have faith I'll stay dead

and if I'm wrong about that, the flying spaghetti monster would give the only afterlife that's valid, give me his holy sauce which I'll enjoy at his bossom forever and ever R'Amen

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by honourhim: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
CHARLOE:

What if u die n discover d Muslim hell is d real hell?

Its a shame to see atheists using other religions to defend their belief. It shows your belief is empty and lacks what it takes to defend you people. I dont need any other religion to defend my belief. You are not a muslim, therefore you dont stand any grounds to defend muslim belief. Leave muslims alone to come and defend their Quran. Since you cant be confident enough to defend your belief without using other religion then deal with the shame/

3 Likes

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by honourhim: 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I know cuz "I feel it in my heart"

I have faith I'll stay dead

and if I'm wrong about that, the flying spaghetti monster would give the only afterlife that's valid, give me his holy sauce which I'll enjoy at his bossom forever and ever R'Amen

o yea now science is no more your bedrock as your sarcasm suggests. When it pleases you then you make noise about science. keep swinging. A rolling stone....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by johnydon22(m): 11:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
LOL
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by cloudgoddess(f): 12:59am On Sep 17, 2016
orisa37:
You have just become a chronic criminal and a demon.
Lmao. The insults Christians come up with to put down atheists are very amusing.

"Satanist!" "Chronic criminal!" "Demon!"

Yeah, tell that to Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, 2/3 of Denmark, Sweden, China & Japan, and the millions of atheists and non religious doing just fine without your silly fear-mongering 1st century fairy tales. I guess they're all demons :/

6 Likes

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Pidggin(f): 3:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Barney11:
Things started moving for me when I became an Atheist. it is so natural. my church is my heart and my pastor is golden rule and karma.

Pictures of you before and after angry

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Pidggin(f): 3:17am On Sep 17, 2016
Why can't athiest talk about their religion without mentioning others?

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by hopefulLandlord: 5:13am On Sep 17, 2016
honourhim:

o yea now science is no more your bedrock as your sarcasm suggests. When it pleases you then you make noise about science. keep swinging. A rolling stone....

no sarcasm, I kid you not

the flying spaghetti monster is the one true god, bow to him so you can enjoy his holy sauce at his bosom in afterlife
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by orisa37: 5:50am On Sep 17, 2016
I like this. All of life have negatives and positives. God made them so. There are Angels and there are Demons.On this Earth, the Devil and its Demons are in charge of all negatives and positives. God made them so to shield them and Earth off Him and Heaven cos few Saints are required in Heaven.
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by ColdHardTruth: 5:51am On Sep 17, 2016
orisa37:
I like this. All of life have negatives and positives. God made them so. There are Angels and there are Demons.On this Earth, the Devil and its Demons are in charge of all negatives and positives. God made them so to shield them and Earth off Him and Heaven cos few Saints are required in Heaven.

fiction
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 6:24am On Sep 17, 2016
honourhim:

A christian cannot go to hell. Except you have your own definition of christian.

Seriously?? Educate me, y'all believers are shying from my question.
[/b]
If a Christian dies in an act of sin without repentance and forgiveness. Where does he spend eternity according to your belief?[b]

Heaven or Hell??

You obviously know its Hell. So why would such Christian not be scared?
By the way correct yourself; I see how much of a fake Christian you are. Nonsense!!!
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 6:34am On Sep 17, 2016
Dejideji1:

Because You quoted a context which is an incomplete information. And that was why you made a wrong assertion.

I still maintain that the fear of death and hell are completely different and not 5&6 or how do you explain an animal running away from death, are animals or other living things apart from humans aware of hell or heaven? Or how do you explain that of a little child?

Bro the fear of death is inherent/instinctive while that of hell is learned.

For your second question, i can also liken it to someone that has been abstaining and suddenly or mistakenly had unprotected sex with a high risk individual just once, does that mean he/she will not contract HIV or other STDs?
Because he has been faithful/abstaining for a long time and mistakenly did it won't spare him/her from facing the dire consequences.

Stop spewing trash here. I quoted a standalone statement of yours without adding or removing. If you're not comfortable with it then withdraw your statement.

The fear of death is natural that's agreed, but it intensifies when you're conscious of the fact that you could be heading to hell.

The HIV analogy even exposes you. Have you had unprotected sex before? Someone abstaining all the while and then decides to have unprotected sex will likely contract the HIV and therefore would be scared that he may have contracted the deadly disease.

Don't quote me again and talk childish nonsense angry
Get your thinking straight!!
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 6:41am On Sep 17, 2016
honourhim:

Its a shame to see atheists using other religions to defend their belief. It shows your belief is empty and lacks what it takes to defend you people. I dont need any other religion to defend my belief. You are not a muslim, therefore you dont stand any grounds to defend muslim belief. Leave muslims alone to come and defend their Quran. Since you cant be confident enough to defend your belief without using other religion then deal with the shame/

You're talking 'atheism' dude. He ain't defending Islam, he's asking you a good question. Since theism is all about believe and worship of a deity. What if the Muslim God and not your God is the true God. What if you meet their hell upon dying?
Because that uncertainty of yours most probably contributes to his unbelief. Get it right!
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 6:43am On Sep 17, 2016
Pidggin:
Why can't athiest talk about their religion without mentioning others?
Young lady, stick to what you understand.
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by honourhim: 7:59am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

You're talking 'atheism' dude. He ain't defending Islam, he's asking you a good question. Since theism is all about believe and worship of a deity. What if the Muslim God and not your God is the true God. What if you meet their hell upon dying?
Because that uncertainty of yours most probably contributes to his unbelief. Get it right!

And I said why use islam to defend his atheism? It means his belief in atheism is empty and lacks what it takes to defend himself. Quite a shame. I dont need to use other religion to defend my stand as a Christian.
He is not a muslim therefore he lacks competence to talk about their belief. You atheists should quit your show of shame.
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by honourhim: 8:03am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

[/b]
If a Christian dies in an act of sin without repentance and forgiveness. Where does he spend eternity according to your belief?[b]

Heaven or Hell??

By the way correct yourself; I see how much of a fake Christian you are. Nonsense!!!

Somebody fornicated and you said he is still a Christian? It means you dont even know what it means to be a Christian.
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by honourhim: 8:09am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Young lady, stick to what you understand.

She asked a very simple question and this is what you can answer her. Such an empty answer.
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by honourhim: 8:12am On Sep 17, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

no sarcasm, I kid you not

the flying spaghetti monster is the one true god, bow to him so you can enjoy his holy sauce at his bosom in afterlife

You have failed to answer the question i asked you. Stop playing ojoro and answer me biko.
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by otemanuduno: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2016
TheSixthSense:
You were never a christian, if not why were you afraid of hell? believers aren't cast away to Hell Fire. I think you are trying to run away from the truth, fighting your conscience, rather than repent and accept Christ as your Lord. Anyway, at least your church cared about your soul for warning about hell. One more for you https://www.nairaland.com/3353236/knowing-therefore-terror-lord-persuade. God bless you.
If you are a believer and you are not afraid of hell, then you are a BIG LIAR. A true christian should be bothered about Hell fire, at least once a day, even though he may not be bothered by it for himself, but he should be FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN HIS RELIGION. HE SHOULD BE BOTHERED FOR HIS GRANDPARENTS AND HIS GREAT-GRANDPARENTS WHO HAVE DIED(this is eternal fire we are talking about for Otem's sake).

So, any believer who says he isn't afraid of death(for either himself or those in other religions) isn't a Christian. Anyway, ATHEISTS ARE WAY BETTER THAN CHRISTIANS, BUT I AM NEITHER AN ATHEIST NOR RELIGIOUS, BUT I BELIEVE IN ALMIGHTY GOD, NOT yahweh(satan).
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2016
honourhim:

Somebody fornicated and you said he is still a Christian? It means you dont even know what it means to be a Christian.

You didn't answer the question.
Are you saying a Christian can never sin? That's a big lie you know.
So when you guys pray for forgiveness of sins its not your sins you pray for?
Or is that you guys ceased to be Christians? You know you're contradicting yourself. Please define a Christian.

Then tell me you've never sinned as a Christian before and confirm to me how big a liar you are.

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 8:21am On Sep 17, 2016
honourhim:

And I said why use islam to defend his atheism? It means his belief in atheism is empty and lacks what it takes to defend himself. Quite a shame. I dont need to use other religion to defend my stand as a Christian.
He is not a muslim therefore he lacks competence to talk about their belief. You atheists should quit your show of shame.

I hear you!! angry
Oya answer his question
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by DeSepiero(m): 8:30am On Sep 17, 2016
honourhim:

She asked a very simple question and this is what you can answer her. Such an empty answer.

Its obvious she asked because she didn't understand so it's normal if I asked her to stick to what she understands. Or you could give her a satisfactory answer thats not empty Mr. Know All
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by hopefulLandlord: 8:38am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

Or is that you guys ceased to be Christians? You know you're contradicting yourself. Please define a Christian.

Then tell me you've never sinned as a Christian before and confirm to me how big a liar you are.

when they sin, they become atheist

If they happen to be Christians, then they turned atheist the minute they do what they do, then turn theist again

Those Yahweh believers who commit evil turn atheist during the act then turn theist afterwards
The pastor that rapes his members must be atheist at the time they did it and turn theist again.

The priests that have sex with minor males are definitely atheist as at the time they were having those "pleasures"

The pastor that steals from the church are atheists when the stealing was being done and become Christians afterwards

That's why you hear "its the devil"
since the devil controls atheists

3 Likes

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by hopefulLandlord: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

I hear you!! angry
Oya answer his question

he's dodging it while asking what we'll do if we wake up in Christian hell

we could both end up in hell

as for me and my household, we would die in battle so that the true most powerful god Odin would grant me entry to Valhalla

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by malvisguy212: 8:48am On Sep 17, 2016
honourhim:

perfect answer bro.

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by malvisguy212: 8:52am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

[/b]

Heaven or Hell??

This is one of the most stupid post I have read on this thread. Can't you see the contradiction in your post ? A christian die in the act of sin, is he a christian ? Christian DON'T SIN. If he sin, then he backslide.

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by TrajansKong: 8:58am On Sep 17, 2016
otemanuduno:

If you are a believer and you are not afraid of hell, then you are a BIG LIAR. A true christian should be bothered about Hell fire, at least once a day, even though he may not be bothered by it for himself, but he should be FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD WHO DOESN'T BELIEVE IN HIS RELIGION. HE SHOULD BE BOTHERED FOR HIS GRANDPARENTS AND HIS GREAT-GRANDPARENTS WHO HAVE DIED(this is eternal fire we are talking about for Otem's sake).

So, any believer who says he isn't afraid of death(for either himself or those in other religions) isn't a Christian. Anyway, ATHEISTS ARE WAY BETTER THAN CHRISTIANS, BUT I AM NEITHER AN ATHEIST NOR RELIGIOUS, BUT I BELIEVE IN ALMIGHTY GOD, NOT yahweh(satan).
They are Christians.

But of the heartless, depraved moronic kind too often found in Nigeria.

They have unquestioning belief that they'll go to heaven and they never spend one moment even considering their 'loved ones' being tortured in hell - not yesterday, not now, not ever.

Strange, sad, ugly yet fascinating people...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by Barney11: 8:59am On Sep 17, 2016
Pidggin:

Pictures of you before and after angry
your screen can not behold my grace and greatness,even my phone will overheat when typing all my achievements.it is a personal choice, pidggin.
Re: I Am Losing My Fear Of Death As An Unbeliever In Christianity. by honourhim: 9:05am On Sep 17, 2016
DeSepiero:

A sinner is not a Christian and a Christian is not a sinner. You can't be on the two lanes at the same time. You can't be moving backward and forward at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RCCG 2019 Fasting And Prayer Points / Religion And It's Myopic Views Of The World / Advise To People Whom Enjoy Cursing Anointed Men Of God Like Bsp David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.