Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" (48639 Views)

The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by dainformant(m): 2:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
This is what most mothers pray for -to be alive to witness the success of their children. A young pilot is trending online after sharing the proud moment he posed with his mom proudly in the cockpit after flying her as his passenger (how interesting)... He took to his twitter account to share the rare moment and since then he has garnered online attention.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/09/one-of-best-days-of-my-life-says-young.html

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by ChangeIsCostant: 2:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
nice one

19 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by PrettyCrystal: 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
e no easy oo. better pikin

4 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by dainformant(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Busch: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
man... I wish it was easy to study aeronautic engineering in Nigeria...

nice one tho

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Mikylopez(f): 2:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
iykekelvins we goan show our parents to the world someday and our kids will do the same grin biko umu chineke don't chew me raw oo. grin

4 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Elnino4ladies: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wow!....nice one dude....i want to be like you when i grow up.
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by iykekelvins(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mikylopez:
iykekelvins we goan show our parents to the world someday and our kids will do the same grin biko umu chineke don't chew me raw oo. grin
Goals cool

3 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by ukehnonny: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
This is Lovely.

3 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by steppin: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Awww! Lovely.
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
Every parents dream is to see their children progressing..better pikin u have made ur mum smile

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by dovie002(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
#mood
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by salabscholar01(m): 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
ok
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Sirrexninefour(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
SUCCESS ~~~THE PRIDE OF EVERY MUM!!!

ROCK IT ON DEAR!
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by VocalWalls: 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by DONSMITH123(m): 4:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mikylopez:

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by masken45(m): 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
hehe...nice

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by nickda(f): 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
Thank God for the gift of life

2 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by vicuto(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
angry

8 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by oluwasegun007(m): 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Am happy for you both.....

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by CHYMZZY(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
prrety
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Ikem11(m): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Your mama is hot

5 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by raphieMontella: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Big ups to the family tho! Bt...

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by macaranta(m): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
cool
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by beautiful232(f): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
cute mom and son

pilot wait for me pls wanna flew with you guys

2 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by upwards: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
By the grace of God,..all my children too will someday treat me to awesome success in Jesus name,.and for all of us also.

6 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Minjaa: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Grt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo) / Hungry Looking Camel In Abuja Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.