Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death (52324 Views)

Igbo Man Only Black Face Among White And Chinese Scientists In Global Conference / The Colossal Black Holes (stars, Their Death,and passages to other universe) / Scientists Discover How To ‘upload Knowledge To Your Brain’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
drss2:
na govt n pipul wey own power stations frustrate nicolas. him free wireless electricity plan go dabaru dem business.

lol......human and the way they thinkiNG self......now they have killed the innovation let them enjoy it all nw hope say dey done rich pass bill_gate().....
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
OP u well so?? Why black man no dey there??
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by mrZENographer: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
I expect to see wizard NIKOLA TESLA as number 1 list.

It's unfortunAte people don't yet know the history of this guy. if his work was endorsed, there would have been nothing like poverty in the world today or power failure.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by mrZENographer: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
Was expecting to see NIKOLA TESLA as no. 1 list. If his work a were endorsed, there will ne nothing like poverty or power failure today.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by cutelover19(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
I remember Kepler's 3 laws of planetary bodies. very useful laws in satellite engineering
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by cutelover19(m): 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
I remember Kepler's 3 laws of planetary bodies in my final year. very useful laws in satellite engineering
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by jay99(m): 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
mrZENographer:
I expect to see wizard NIKOLA TESLA as number 1 list.

It's unfortunAte people don't yet know the history of this guy. if his work was endorsed, there would have been nothing like poverty in the world today or power failure.
Lol.. My guy
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by yom2(m): 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I'm sorry but your exclusion of Nikola Tesla from this list makes me sad. He originated the concepts for so much of modern technology apart from the works he's known for. He's underappreciated. He did even more than Einstein. In a time when people were just inventing the lightbulb, Tesla was already thinking of Solar Electricity generation.
most scientist are not appriaciated in their time because they are always ahead of there times. And majority of d population are pre occupied with mundane things or mediocrity.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
paranorman:
IGNAZ almost made me cry..!
this is the exactly the way most Nigerians and sadly including leaders reason and act!
they think with their arsses.
they will dump reason and rational scientific thinking into the trashcan, and start making shi.tty thoughts with shit which they have for brain. this is why that Unilag guy was suspended, same pattern, that's why its said that naija is light years behind civilization.

1 Like

Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by UltraSphinx(m): 11:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
Khd95:
That avogrado head thogringrin
e be like arsenal logosad
the guy wan take style resemble ozil
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Gbajabiamila1: 11:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
mike234:
4. AMEDEO AVOGADRO

Can't forget the song we used to recite then in secondary school for the AVOGADRO law..

Avogadro law lo so wipe... equal volume of all the gases... at the same temperature and pressure... contains the same number of molecule...

Please sing along with me if u remember
Lol.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by yom2(m): 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
realmindz:

Most astonishing is to even see graduates with science background saying the earth is about 6 thousand years because religion taught them so
dont mind them o jare ! They forgot that traceable written history from all over d world date back 15,000 years and beyond, from d time of d romans, greeks and arabs. Tnen when u apply common sense, with d evidence of unearthed fosils , both humans, animals and plants, then u realise that d age of d earth is mind blowing. what we dig up today as coal, hydrocarbons and other minerals is d chemistry of millions of years
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by jerryspear(m): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2016
but they were goood aprciate
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Coldfeets: 1:25am On Sep 17, 2016
To god eh, if I knew this was how avogadro looked like in real life, I wouldn't have studied Chemistry in secondary school at all cheesy
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by odogwu9(m): 6:31am On Sep 17, 2016
RobinHez:

Source : http://www.edscienceblog.com/2016/09/4-scienists-whose-works-were-not.html

The Post Is Incomplete Without Including Nikola Tesla Whose Works Were Enormous And Greatly Ignored..
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 17, 2016
RobinHez:
Lalasticlala help move this to the promised land... Thanks.
Bro I like that your blogger template oh, can you please share.... Thanks in anticipation....
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by josephmbonu: 6:49am On Sep 17, 2016
People that studies witches and wizard I believed is science invite it.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by RobinHez(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2016
JayTheWebExpert:

Bro I like that your blogger template oh, can you please share.... Thanks in anticipation....
Sure, freely I searched... Freely receive. Although I've made numerous customization on mine.

http://newbloggerthemes.com/f2-blogger-template/
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by RobinHez(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2016
josephmbonu:
People that studies witches and wizard I believed is science invite it.
LOL, for real?
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by alfanio(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2016
femi4:
Avogadro's law lo so wipe, Equal volume of all gases, Contain the same number of elements At the standard temperature and pressure
Did you attend BBHS, or were you a student of Mr Ogunyale
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by kingofthejungle(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2016
chaii o remember when I forget Avogadro's number for waec
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Jfrankination(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2016
RobinHez:

Just goto the board u want to post in, say, science, click on create new post... Put in ur title and content then submit.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Jfrankination(m): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2016
RobinHez:

Just goto the board u want to post in, say, science, click on create new post... Put in ur title and content then submit.
thanks bro...and again i cant loqin mah nairaland accnt via airtel freebasis y? Plz
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by RobinHez(m): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2016
Jfrankination:
thanks bro...and again i cant loqin mah nairaland accnt via airtel freebasis y? Plz
I'm experiencing same issue... I don't know why
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by usedcardealerph(m): 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
And nikolai tesla is not on the list??
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by DrayZee: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
AnonyNymous:
I'm sorry but your exclusion of Nikola Tesla from this list makes me sad. He originated the concepts for so much of modern technology apart from the works he's known for. He's underappreciated. He did even more than Einstein. In a time when people were just inventing the lightbulb, Tesla was already thinking of Solar Electricity generation.
Exactly... I opened this thread just to see his name...
Was so disappointed.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by KevMitnick: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by KevMitnick: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ludwig Boltzman who created the Boltzman constant.
The value of Boltzmann's constant is approximately 1.3807 x 10 -23 joule s per kelvin (J. · K -1 ). In general, the energy in a gas molecule is directly proportional to the absolute temperature. As the temperature increases, the kinetic energy per molecule increases.
Dude committed suicide after his work was rejected by other scientists. Years later it was found to be accurate. Phew... This life.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
RobinHez:

Sure, freely I searched... Freely receive. Although I've made numerous customization on mine.

http://newbloggerthemes.com/f2-blogger-template/

Thanks buddy...
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by Deyrinsolar(f): 1:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
Now i believe in d saying that the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by mrMeen(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Khd95:
That avogrado head thogringrin

e be like arsenal logosad
maybe the creator of the logo looked at his head for inspiration.
Re: 4 Scientists Whose Works Were Not Appreciated Until Their Death by gemale(m): 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Demigods666:

Science Means Satan in Latin.
Liar it means knowledge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Chased By Two Bears In The Alley Outside Her Home In Romania (Pics, Video) / Common Snake In Eti-Osa Area Of Lagos: Is It Venomous Or Poisonous? / BIG Crocodile Caught Alive In Imo At Ota-mmiri River, Ihiagwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.